|How did I get here?|
Last Friday I finished reading The Origin of (Almost) Everything. It was enjoyable.
- Dr. Fauci receives frequent death
threats from Republican voters, and Republicans are preventing him from addressing
the public in a governmental capacity. So, when he uses his expertise to educate the public on matters of
science, he has to do so as a private citizen. Only then, he can admit that Republicans are dishonestly misquoting him and he's not at all
surprised Trump became infected.
- We're in the middle of a pandemic, and the failure of Republicans to respond to it even adequately has caused millions of Americans to lose their jobs and their homes. So, this is the time when Republicans
decided to cut food stamps for 700,000 Americans. Thankfully, a judge has ruled their attempt is
criminal, and 700,000 Americans won't starve to death, but if the appeals make it to the Supreme Court, there are a lot of True Christians™ who look forward to taking away food from the starving.
- Meredith Dowty, another American terrorist, took Trump's call-to-arms against masks seriously and threatened to kidnap and
murder the mayor of Wichita, Kansas.
- How are Trump donors able to continue to get rich during the pandemic? Insider trading plays a big role.
- Talk to your friends about politics and the importance of voting Trump out, because ignorant people still don't understand badly much Trump is a
- Yes, Joe Biden sucks, but you still have a moral obligation to vote for him.
- Republicans don't seem to realize they're running against Joe Biden, not Hunter.
- Trump threatens that he will fire Republican Ron DeSantis if he fails to get reelected as the governor of Florida. It's not within the authority of a president to fire a governor, but Trump says
he'll do it anyway. As usual, supports are claiming
Trump is joking, but the overturning of democratic norms isn't a joke.
- Anita Hill talks about the importance of being a strong woman in politics.
- Saying that someone is like Mr. Rogers isn't an insult, it's a compliment most of us could only dream to receive. It's like trying to
insult someone by calling them Rosa Parks; not only is it not insulting, but it shows an awful lot about the lack of character of the person making the insult.
Joseph Zacharek was hired as a police officer in Indiana, until the people started pointing out to the police department he is a Nazi. Like, an actual Nazi. Why didn't the Indiana PD didn't find out about
this during their background check? Well, did they even do a background
check? Speaking of Nazis, another home-grown white American Nazi was caught trying to
blow up a Jewish synagogue.
Atheists answer questions in a bible theme park.
Christian churches are now brazenly telling their sheep to vote for Trump.
This is a clear violation of the Johnson Amendment which prevents non-profits from endorsing specific candidates. Considering the special treatment Christians get in America, I assume they'll just get several
warnings, but, this church might actually see the elimination of their tax exempt status, if only temporarily. If we're really lucky, this will start a series of lawsuits against the IRS, and they'll starting
enforcing the law again. Of course, considering that the Supreme Court is now majority Republican, I suspect the lawsuits will be shot down, and Christians will be further emboldened, and a new law will be
created allowing churches, and only churches, to make political endorsements.
Can you imagine a white man even going to prison for stealing hedge clippers? A black man, however, saw a life-sentence in prison for the same crime. He's already served over 23 years, but he's finally being
let out for parole.
White students at the Virginia Military Institute are still threatening to lynch their fellow black cadets and the administration has
failed to put a stop to it.
|It's time to make this something that is more than only fair|
I've added a page for the band, Barenaked Ladies. I also wrote a review for the
Bionic Commando novelization.
- Like many of the spinless Republicans before him, Chris Christie parroted Trump's dangerous ignorance and eschewed the science about mask wearing. Having just emerged from a week in ICU where he almost died
after becoming infected during the White House's COVID-19 super spreader event, he is only now
urging people to wear masks. As is typical with empathy-lacking Republicans, nothing is
important until it affects them directly. It's nice that a very small handful of Republicans are speaking out against Trump, like Ben Sasse who has rightly called out the Trump family for using the government
as their own personal piggy bank, being best buddies with murderous dictators, and failing to address COVID-19, but where has he been for
the past four years?
- It's a bit telling that the person who says "fake news" at every journalist can't tell real news from
- Republicans aren't just taking away all the safeguards that keep our air and water safe, they're also eliminating the protections we enjoy that
keep our food safe.
- US intelligence agencies discovered that Russia was feeding Rudy Giuliani misinformation in the hope that he would deliver it to Trump and Fox, which, being the puppet that he is, did exactly what they
expected. The White House was even warned about this, but Republicans don't care about the country,
they only care about pretending to look strong. Giuliani's daughter, by the way, is urging everyone to vote for
- As a large percent of the nation burns, Republicans fiddle.
- The moron who promised Mexico would pay for a wall that was never built is now claiming that China will pay for a disease he refused to
- Four times now Republicans have used footage of Russia to attack Biden. Guys, the head of your party licks the boots of
Putin, so maybe take a look in the mirror?
- America's really racist relationship with militias.
- Fox finally resolved Obama's unmasking of Michael Flynn, and, well, no they didn't.
Late-term abortions are always necessary and always tragic, and they need to remain legal.
Never talk to the police, and never, under any circumstances, let them in your house.
The Church of White Supremacy, also known as the Asatru Folk Assembly, is trying to setup a center in Minnesota, but the
locals aren't having it.
With around $2,000,000,000 stashed overseas, Robert Brockman is being charged with the largest case of tax fraud
in US history.
Some of the more controversial things Nintendo has done.
|The nights are getting shorter, it won't be long. Won't be long 'til winter comes.|
I've added a page for the music genre, soft rock, and added support for cxNES to the
NES Hacker Cheats Download.
- Trump is now claiming that Obama used the Navy Seals to stage the killing of Osama Bin Laden and then Obama teamed up with Bin Laden to have the Seals murdered.
This is your president.
- Republican Supreme Court hopeful, Amy Barrett has been caught lying to the Senate several times about meetings she's had in an effort to
criminalize abortion. But her lies miss the bigger picture. When a Republican lobbed her a softball
question of simply name the five rights protected in the first amendmen of the US Constitution, something that is taught in grade school, Barrett was
unable to list them all! I'm not being appointed to
the highest court in the nation, but I remember them. To get an idea of how white Barrett is, in a discrimination lawsuit only a year ago, she concluded that being called an n-word by co-workers wasn't evidence
of a hostile work environment.
- California Republicans are refusing to stop committing election fraud with their illegal fake ballot drop boxes they've been setting up
all over the state.
- Trump, still probably contagious from COVID-19, had a lot of close person contact at one of his
Klan rallies, and even said he was going to jump into the crowd and kiss all the men and the
women (but only the beautiful women).
- Typical Trump voter Joshua Lockner, while drunk and wearing a Trump T-shirt, pulled out a gun and pointed it at children who were speaking ill of
Trump. Another Trump voter, white supremacist Lee James Mouat, broke a child's jaw and damaged his teeth after punching the boy in the face while shouting,
"black lives don't matter!" One final Trump voter kept calling a reporter a "ch-nk," and threatened
to infect him COVID-19.
- In yet another example of Republicans putting someone in charge who not only doesn't know what they're doing, but also actively wants to dismantle their station, Republican Betsy DeVos appoints the
extremely homophobic Sarah Perry to head the
Diversity and Inclusion Council.
- More information has been made available about the white American terrorists
who were trying to execute Governor Whitmer. Basically, they're your typical gun-fondling, Confederate-Northerner, drunk-driving, wife-beating, people-of-color-hating, dropout, terror-bombing, Trump-voters.
- Kyle Rittenhouse, the teenager who murdered two peaceful protesters and injured one other with an assault rifle, is not only being championed by Republicans as a hero, but is now
no longer facing charges in
Illinois for the illegal transport of a firearm as prosecutors can't prove that he ever had the gun in that state. He still faces charges in Wisconsin.
No, wearing a mask won't increase your levels of CO2, that's not how science works.
Gravity isn't a force, it's a curve of spacetime, and that's hard to explain.
The phrase, "facts don't care about your feelings" doesn't mean much when spoken by a deeply religious person.
|Another day, another crown.|
Got the permanent crown put on my tooth. Ouch.
I've added a page for the, now defunct, video game developer, ICOM Simulations, and added support for puNES to the
NES Hacker Cheats Download.
- When asked about the millions of Americans who have lost their jobs and homes because of the
failure of Republicans to protect them during the
COVID-19 pandemic, Mitch McConnell just laughed.
- Expect to see armed white supremacists at your polling station harassing people of
- Republican Lindsey Graham referred to the Jim Crow era South as the
"good old days of segregation," and, when called out on it, claimed he was being
sarcastic and that nobody wants to return to those dark days. Well, nobody, except for a large portion of the Republican voter base. Like, for example, the ones who are pretending to be black in order to trick
more black people into voting for Trump.
- Republicans have been purposely dragging their feet on the Census in order to count fewer Americans in areas with people of color before they have to stop in order to further weaken their voting power.
Federal judges were calling them out for their crimes, but the Republican-controlled US Supreme Court is now
allowing them to proceed. And, speaking of courts siding with the criminals, the Appeals
Court has ruled that Texas Republicans are allowed to eliminate over 700 ballot drop boxes in order to make it harder for people to use mail-in voting and stay safe
during the pandemic.
Narcissists are bad, but they make good businessmen, right? Nope. In fact, they usually drive companies into the ground. They also do the same thing with
When people think of the worst radioactive disaster in the USA, they usually think of Three Mile Island, but the worst radioactive disaster was the
Church Rock uranium spill. Why don't we ever hear about it? Because the majority of the people affected by it
were Native Americans. And nothing says sweeping human rights violations under the rug in America quite like
Bart Ehrman talks about heaven and hell, and how they have nothing to do with the bible, and Hemant Mehta gives several more bad reasons people give
for believing in a god.
|You call me up and tear me up inside|
I've added a page for the Queen album, A Night At the Opera. I've also added support for additional emulators to the
Easy Cheats archive download in the NES Hacker Wiki. It currently supports FCEUX, Nestopia (original and UE), and
BizHawk. However, BizHawk has problems with its cheat system, so loading the cheats isn't as easy as the name suggests. I'm working on adding support for other emulators as well.
- It's not just Donald Trump who forces the Secret Service to stay at his trashy hotels in order to profit off the American tax payer, his criminal children
are doing it too.
- SNL's Weekend Update was all about Trump (unfortunately) leaving the hospital.
- FOX once again demonstrates that women can't do things that they let men to do.
- The true origin of the fly on Mike Pence's head.
- Why do anti-abortion women shift from their Republican Christian views to pro-choice? One reason is they finally realize that Republican Christians don't care about the lives of children or mothers, they
only care about controlling women's bodies.
- Republicans are using pictures and video of high-ranking military officials to promote Trump,
without their consent. This is to be expected as Trump knows all about using people without their consent.
- Feed the Magats a big heaping dose of COVID-19.
Having religious beliefs generally means that you also won't care about the environment.
What was Super Mario 128, and why did it never get finished?
What happens if a US president dies while in office? It's complicated.
People who claim they know there is a god don't actually know there
is a god.
I've added a page for David Bowie.
A special shout out to Jeanne who let me know of some security scanners that were giving false-positives about malware on my site. I worked with both the sites and they both gave me a clean bill of health.
- Various Republicans are blaming Gretchen
Whitmer for forcing white supremacist terrorists to kidnap and murder
her. And, I read a salient post earlier. If these men had successfully kidnapped Whitmer, you can bet they would also have raped her.
- How can you tell when self-proclaimed pro-choice Christians have moved from their religious cult to the cult of Trump? They start saying things
like "abortions are okay if they help Trump."
His cult members also seem to think Trump not dying is a sign of their god because Trump told them
- Donald Trump was officially endorsed by the Taliban and the
- In an effort to prove the South isn't a bunch of bigots, Republican Lindsay Graham says people of color are welcome, provided they
strictly adhere to Republican values. Nope, no bigotry there!
- Public transportation sees many people in very close quarters for a prolonged time with very little air flow. So, naturally, Republicans prevented the CDC from
requiring masks on public transportation. But
anti-science Republicans have a long history of stopping scientists from doing their job, and purposely taking them out of context to claim they
said something they didn't. Those scientists who actually care about science should take a stand against
Republicans, even if it means losing their job.
- After years of lying, Republicans still are pushing forward with Amy Barrett's confirmation hearing. It doesn't matter that she's never tried a case, it doesn't matter that she's a religious bigot,
Republicans always put party above country. This isn't even a hearing, as Republicans were admitting they were going to vote in favor of whoever Trump picked even before he picked anyone.
This is a charade.
- For real though, Republicans should change their animal symbol to the fly.
- Republican Mike Lee, one of the many morons who attended Trump's super-spreader event and became infected, explained that he doesn't want democracy, he wants what he thinks is peace, and that democracy goes
against his view of peace. He's currently at Amy Barrett's confirmation hearing,
disease to others.
- Judges in various
states are ruling that the Republican attempt to sabotage mail in voting by removing as many ballot drop boxes as
possible is unconstitutional, and thereby criminal. Whether the Republicans will abide by the law and restore the boxes seems doubtful considering Trump is doing everything in his power to prevent the
Constitution, remains to be seen.
- A time line of Trump's messages of pure hate.
- Republican Steve Mnuchin said the federal government is not going to pay the $4,000,000 they've withheld from the
9/11 first-responders fund.
- Republicans are setting up
illegal ballot drop boxes.
- This week's presidential debate has been canceled because Trump doesn't want the moderator to be able to mute him when he breaks the rules.
Happy Indigenous Peoples' Day!
Science and religion seem to be compatible outside of the US.
How data redundancy simplifies programming, but also introduces bugs in video games.
A wonderful chart of evolution, explained.
|My girls have taken to correcting me on incorrectly sung song lyrics|
I've added (mostly empty) pages for the GameCube,
PlayStation 4, Xbox, and
- In case there is any doubt that the police are often criminals themselves, just a couple of months ago, one of the men arrested in the
white supremacist plot to
kidnap and murder Gretchen Whitmer, William Null, clad in boogaloo boy clothes, was given a place on stage with sheriff Dar Leaf while Leaf spoke at
an anti-Whitmer rally. When asked about his opinion of the terrorist coup d'état, sheriff Leaf defended the terrorists describing them as nice and respectful, and suggesting that they were probably just trying
to make a citizen's arrest, which Leaf said was their
right to do if Whitmer broke the law, somehow forgetting the fact that they also wanted to execute her, bomb a bridge, and murder several police officers. Take a look at
their mugshots. They think they're the master race, but they can't even
master personal grooming. Many of these men's homes are described as low quality and poorly maintained, but still chock-full of guns, Trump signs, Confederate flags, and other white trash paraphernalia. After
the FBI held a press conference about the terrorist attack, several Michigan Republicans, including Mike Shirkey, Lee Chatfield, and Tom Barrett, held a protest outside the Capitol
in support of the terrorists. During the press
conference, Whitmer made it clear that the real heroes here were the law enforcement agents who worked hard to bring the terrorists to justice, and pointed out that Trump's non-stop calls to violence were
partly to blame. Trump, never one to take credit where it isn't due, claimed he stopped the attack and demanded Whitmer
thank him personally.
- Trump is a monster who calls women of color "monsters" and treats other
humans like garbage, so, yes, it's actually quite funny that he caught COVID-19.
- Trump put his good buddy Republican John Ratcliffe in charge of National Intelligence, despite the fact that Ratcliffe has absolutely no experience in National Intelligence. Before taking up the position,
Ratcliffe assured everyone that he wouldn't let Trump tell him what to do, and would perform his job apolitically. Naturally, he's been selectively declassifying top secret documents in order to
make Democrats look bad.
- One of Trump's largest fundraisers, Republican Elliott Broidy, is expected to plead guilty for trying to bribe the Justice Department into
dropping a criminal investigation.
- Republican Michael Pack has been firing journalists at the U.S. Agency for Global Media for writing articles that don't praise Trump enough, and now
he's being sued by them.
- Despite claiming to be a good Christian who follows the bible and hates sin, Mike Pence is extremely comfortable with
lying all the time.
- ICE agents are badgering black men.
- COVID-19 is still killing about 1,000 Americans every day, and, while it doesn't usually kill children, when it does, it's mostly
killing children of color.
- Several social media companies have finally decided to ban QAnon conspiracy accounts.
Being a black child in school means you're constantly under stronger scrutiny, and more likely to be arrested when you're only five-years-old!
Travis Clark is a priest and a high school chaplain who was just arrested for filming a porno on the altar
of his church.
|Another day done|
I've added a page for the Alanis Morissette album, So-Called Chaos, and the Eve 6 album,
Speak In Code.
- The growing number out of the White House is now 34 people infected with
COVID-19 due to their refusal to take even the most basic of safety precautions even now that they know
Trump is spreading it to everyone else, and Republicans are still refusing to say the last
time Trump tested negative, no doubt because they knew he was infected before
the debate. Trump is currently blaming his illness on the families of US military veterans. And, while
Republicans refuse to help the American tax payer, the American tax payer is helping Republicans by paying for all their treatment! This is further true from the fact that Trump canceled the research on the
very same drug which saved his life.
- Because Trump is a festering cesspool of disease, the next presidential debate will be done virtually to protect Biden. Because he's also a
narcissistic crybaby, Trump's claiming that he won't show up. Because he's also a compulsive liar,
he actually will.
- A poorly-regulated group of white supremacist gun fondlers who call themselves a militia has been arrested in a terrorist plot to kidnap Governor Gretchen Whitmer and murder police officers. So far,
thirteen men have been arrested. The men appear to be serious Trump supporters who were following his order to
- Multiple organizations that have been apolitical for decades, and even centuries, are now speaking out
- Republican Doug Lamborn, who was near the Republican super-spreader event, recently saw the spread of COVID-19 in his office, but, he refuses to get tested himself or even self-quarantine because he doesn't
feel sick. The reality is, he's probably asymptomatic and brought the disease to his office and is now threatening the lives of
everyone around him.
- Because Republican's have failed to take climate change seriously, more of the USA has burned to the ground than at any time
in recorded history.
- Republicans tried their hardest to keep a Department of Homeland Security study out of the hands of the American people. Finally, released, the report shows that white supremacists are the
most persistent and lethal threat to America. Why would Republicans not want
Americans to know that white supremacists are so dangerous? Probably because so many Republicans are white supremacists.
- Just a reminder how much of a dangerous man Trump is, he's demanding the imprisonment of his political rivals, not because of any crimes, but simply for the fact that they
disagree with him.
- That poor fly had a Mike Pence stuck on its foot on television. How embarrassing. He's probably going to be made fun of by all his fly friends. Also, Pence spouted non-stop lies the way
only a devout Christian can.
- Patti LuPone joins Randy Rainbow in a song about Trump.
|Is it November yet?|
I've added a page for the Atari Lynx.
- The latest Republican position is to cancel all COVID-19 relief to the American people unless
Trump gets reelected in November, and
Mitch McConnell is on board. By holding Americans hostage once again, Trump has thrown Wall Street
into a tailspin culminating in the worst trade deficit
in 14 years.
- Republicans currently have a very large number of refugee children imprisoned in cages away from their parents. These children are often abused and sexually assaulted by the guards, and are sometimes given
away to foster parents, only to be lost forever. We've just found out that former Attorney General, Republican Jeff Sessions, was the driving force behind this despicable plan, and his goal was to take away
every child, even toddlers and infants, no matter how young!
- Trump is now claiming that he was obligated to refuse any and all safety precautions of COVID-19 in order to set a
example for the public. Of course, as expected, he and his entire staff ended up
becoming infected, but they got treated with the
most expensive medicine our tax dollars could buy
(it would cost the average American close to $100,000 to get similar treatment), including drugs
made from the fetal stem cells of aborted fetuses, demonstrating Trump cares about abortion until
it benefits him. After staying in the hospital for only a weekend, meaning he's still contagious (if he was ever infected at all), Trump claimed people
shouldn't fear COVID-19 because his huge team of highly-paid doctors with an endless supply of over-priced drugs made him feel better. Of course, over
211,000 Americans have died, and more Republican goons are testing positive, including the lizard man himself,
Stephen Miller, and several lower totem politicians like Steven Farmer who became infected after
hosting a large maskless gathering.
- Once Amy Barrett (who was part of a religious group where here title was literally "handmaid" though it
didn't entail the same duties as from the book) gets approved, the US Supreme Court might finally be capable of doing what Republicans have always tried to do,
criminalize same-sex marriage. Typical for people shouting "freedom," to demand
to control the lives of others they've never met. If someone else's marriage minimizes your own, not only are you stupid, but your marriage was never strong to begin with.
- Yet another government scientist calls it quits citing a massive anti-science Republican agenda
|Things ain't gettin' any prettier|
My wife found out that the mother of one of her students tested positive for COVID-19, and she worked alongside the student all day at the hospital. Crap.
I've added a page for the NES port of Ultima: Quest of the Avatar and created a reference page for the
Japanese writing system.
- After saying COVID-19 is airborne, then retracting it, the CDC is once again saying it's airborne
for real this time. Not that it matters, Republicans don't care
what doctors and scientists have to say, they're refusing to allow them to run safety tests on the vaccine before releasing it, refuse
to do contact tracing for Trump's super spreader events, and refuse to stay in the hospital. Hopefully, by leaving
the hospital while still
contagious, Trump will continue spreading the disease around the White House. All the while, Republicans are mocking Joe Biden for not being stupid enough to
get infected like their dear moronic leader. Thankfully, Trump continues to be the butt of
- Republicans are pulling out all the stops for rigging this election. The most important thing to be aware of is that there will not be a clear winner on election night. It will look like Trump is winning
because Republicans are far more likely to ignore the dangers of COVID-19, and will vote at electronic polls that can be counted immediately, while Democrats are staying safe and voting by mail which is much
slower. So, you can guess which form of voting Republicans are trying to eliminate.
- All this Trump COVID-19 crap is distracting from the fact that Trump is a white
supremacist who is radicalizing other white supremacists.
- Shaun Lucas, another white cop, shot and killed another unarmed black man.
- Republican David Perdue is anti-environment, pro-Trump, anti-worker, anti-health care, pro-white, anti-education. He also enjoys
invoking the red scare.
- Republicans don't want an educated voting population, which is why they're killing public schools.
A look back at how the branches of US government have always manipulated the US Supreme Court, and how the US Supreme Court, has always manipulated the
In order to create good arguments about abortion, you must be aware of how anti-abortion people think.
The strangeness of infinite non-repeating patterns made with 2D shapes.
Over the weekend, I successfully decoded the in-game dialogue for the NES port of Ultima:
Today, my doctor's office called to say my COVID-19 test was negative. Even though I already called them about it three days ago because they already knew, but hadn't called me yet. That's good work boys!
- Trump got COVID-19, he possibly even knew he had it before the debate, but, either way, his refusal to
wear a mask or allow his subordinates to wear masks has put hundreds of people at risk,
whole host of
other Republicans who became infected. But, don't get your hopes up, unlike the general
public, politicians are getting first-rate experimental healthcare (not hydroxychloroquine, go fig)
paid for by the US taxpayer. Since they're unlikely to die from it, they probably aren't going to learn anything from it (although they could learn from
Roller Derby). Instead, Trump used the time to sign blank sheets of paper to make
it look like he actually works, put dozens of people at risk for a photo-op joyride to greet his rabid fans, and blamed the infection on the
police and military. This isn't surprising considering Cornell just concluded a study
which shows the most influential source of misinformation about COVID-19 is
Trump himself. However, let's not forget about the
Christian pastors who keep claiming their god is keeping them safe, and
still wind up infected.
- Trump's violent base of bullies is now crying foul that people are glad
Trump became infected, but let's not forget that Trump is a monster who posted a message saying, "The only good Democrat is a dead
Democrat." However, while Twitter had no problem with the message wanting the death of Democrats, they're actively blocking people who are hoping for the
death of the dictator whose incompetence and callousness has
caused the country to fail and allowed companies to profit on the
deaths of their workers.
- All of this COVID business is actually great news for Trump because it means the press can't continue to cover the fact that he still
can't seem to denounce
white supremacists, that he
stole $170,000,000 from his campaign, that even many of
the poorest Americans pay more in taxes than Trump or that the people involved in the FBI investigation are
describing about how they weren't allowed to do a real investigation.
- Republican Ken Paxton, Attorney General of Texas, has been credibly accused by seven of his aides of
- Over 1,000 alumni from Republican Amy Barrett's college have signed a letter saying they are deeply concerned that a monster like her, a woman who believes women who have children using in vitro
fertilization should be punished, will be made a supreme court justice. Despite
these facts, and their promise not to appoint someone in an election year,
Republicans are proceeding.
Barrett will work hard to return the USA back to a time when women had no authority. Our only hope is that the
Republican Senators who are blindly voting for her will be unable to vote due to Trump infecting them with COVID, but don't hold your breath.
- Who Russians target for voter suppression tells you who they're trying to get elected, and they're not targeting racist white men, they're targeting
- Republicans continue to run falsified attack ads against Biden.
- Turns out, after the police killed Breonna Taylor, they didn't even bother to search her home. They weren't there to search, like their warrant suggested,
they were there to kill.
- To Republicans, "religious freedom" means forcing their religion on everyone else.
- A large percentage of the nation is still burning to the ground, and Republicans are fanning the flames.
- Trump is actively stopping whistle blowers, which puts all of us in danger.
Ecco the Dolphin is a terrible game.
Is princess Peach's floaty ability a result of her dress acting like a parachute?
In US history, even pools and beaches were extremely racist.
The last time I got a diagnostic test done by my doctor, his office sat on the results while I worried about them. I finally called only to find out they had the results for several days, and just expected
me to call them about it. When I got my COVID-19 test, I made it clear that everyone in my family is sick, and we're quarantining ourselves, and it would be great it they call me as soon as they get the
results. I waited three days, and finally called, only to find out they already had the results and were waiting for me to call them. American health care is the worst. Anyway, I'm COVID-19 negative. I just
have a normal cold.
I finished reading Close Encounters With Humankind, a book about paleoanthropology, and added a page for the
Motorola 68000 processor.
- During the first presidential debate, Trump not only
refused to denounce white supremacy, but he
cheered on the white supremacist group Proud Boys, telling them to
"Stand By!" In particular, Trump wants these white American terrorists to intimidate voters
away from the polls to further suppress the non-white vote. However, after even a
bunch of Republicans denounced him (way to reach that low bar!), and the Proud Boys are now using his words as their new motto, Trump finally caved and said he
- Trump claims he has COVID-19. I don't trust
the narcissistic compulsive liar, but, if it's true, he brought it on himself by refusing to take any precautions.
- In an effort the further suppress voting rights, Republican Greg Abbott is removing the majority of Texas's the
ballot drop boxes. Local officials are vowing to fight him, but, this close
to the election, it probably won't be resolved until it's too late.
- Biden has released several decades of his taxes, but Trump continues to refuse. I
don't see the point anymore, his base wouldn't believe anything bad about Trump even if he admitted it.
- Several Republicans have voted against the
resolution that, if Trump loses, they will ensure a peaceful transition of power. Like other white supremacists, they really do want a violent civil war.
- A judge has ruled that Republicans have failed to justify the redactions to Robert Mueller's report, and they will have to publish even
more of the report which implicates Trump on dozens of crimes.
Even the former Republican Security Advisor admits Trump is aiding Putin. Another judge ruled that the
Republican "Blue-Ribbon" law enforcement commission, basically a propaganda piece for dirty cops, was unconstitutional and
must be halted. The reality is, police brutality costs America
billions every year.
- After several more irregularities come about in Breonna Taylor's grand jury, the Kentucky Attorney General says he will
make the recording
public, a very unusual move, but then he seems to have changed his mind.
- Because he's such a narcissist, Trump is demanding his name be written on every food box meant to feed starving people, even though he has
nothing to do with the program.
- Turns out Kimberly Guilfoyle, loud mouth at the RNC, and current side piece of Don Trump Jr., lost her job at Fox because she frequently sexually harassed her subordinates which resulted in a
- Remember Bob Murray, the Republican who refused to help coal miners with black lung disease? He now has black lung disease and is demanding the government
pay for his treatment.
- And since there isn't enough turmoil, the USA is also increasing it's pollution output thanks to Republicans doing away with
- There is voter fraud, but it's almost always
committed by Republicans.
- Alabama requires all voters to swear that they believe in the god of Alabama before they're allowed to vote. This is a religious test, and
- The Republican pick for US Supreme Court justice, Amy Coney Barrett, believes in vitro fertilization, which has helped millions of women have children,
should be criminalized.
Facebook is passively helping evil dictators.
|American healthcare sucks|
Everyone in my house is sick now, although my daughters are recovering much faster because they're swarming with stem cells. I need to get me some of those. I got tested for COVID-19 yesterday, which is like
having a small toilet brush shoved down your nose until it scrapes the back of your throat. I was told not to expect the results any time soon because Michigan, like most states, doesn't have even a single
testing facility, and all specimens must be shipped out-of-state.
I've added a page for the old children's science show, 3-2-1 Contact.
- Trump is seriously in debt, and he's been cheating on his taxes for decades, even trying
to write off close to $100,000 of makeup and haircut expenses paid to his daughter's
cosmetologist. This makes him beholden to several powerful groups. Desperate people often do stupid things, and Trump is already really stupid. And
yet, even with the recent revelation of all of these crimes, Republicans control the court system so much right now, that a legal investigation into all these crimes
isn't taking place. Why? Does it have something to do with the head of the
IRS receiving $100,000 every year from Trump properties?
- Trump has been recorded saying several anti-Semitic things over the years, but he most recent statement that Jews are
"only in it for themselves," is particularly bigoted. Of course, Trump isn't just bigoted against
Jews, he's also been caught mocking his Christian supporters several times.
- The US Census is still being counted, and, even though a federal court is requiring it to continue until the proper deadline, Republicans are refusing to follow the law, and will end it prematurely in an
attempt to eliminate from the count non-white Americans. If you haven't done the
Census yet, please do so!
- Just a reminder how much damage Republican's have done to the judicial branch of government. It's going to be bad, and it's going to be bad
for a long time.
- The Republican party of today is not longer political, they're anti-political.
- Republicans continue to prevent non-white people from voting, and Rick Scott takes it a step further by trying to prevent
intelligent people from voting.
- Republican Mitch McConnell refuses to take part in a debate if the moderator
is a woman.
- A small victory is better than nothing at this point. Republican Betsy DeVos was found guilty of stealing money set to protect students at public schools from COVID-19, and giving it to private Christian
schools. She won't be punished at all, but she also won't be allowed to keep doing it.
- Democrats are keeping COVID-19 data a secret from Republicans, they're following HIPAA laws.
- Christian pastor Rick Roeber is hoping to become a Republican politician. So far, his children are accusing him of raping them, so,
he's on the right track.
- The fake news of Republicans.
Why you don't see the color red in bubbles or oil slicks.
Christian apologist Ravi Zacharias not only lied about his credentials and cheated on his wife, but, now that he's dead, several people are admitting he
sexually assaulted several women.
Carl Sagan didn't predict 2020, he just said, here's what happens when you don't base your policy on science and reason, and Americans did the rest.
My daughters are both sick with cold-like symptoms, and I'm not feeling all that great. I'm hoping it's a more traditional cold and not COVID-19.
I've added a page for the Atari Jaguar.
- The New York Times finally finished their review of Trump's taxes in the recent years, and it's even worse than
everybody thought. He hasn't been paying taxes, because he's been on a downward spiral of financial ruin for over a decade. He was on the brink of bankruptcy, but his false image of being a good
business man allowed him to land a gig on The Apprentice. The show did well, keeping him out of the poor house, and he pumped all his earnings into a chain of golf courses which was another bad move and they
were all doing poorly, threatening him once again with financial ruin and he had to liquidate most of his personal assets to stay afloat. The presidency didn't help matters all that much. Even though he was
able to illegally take a lot of campaign donor money to prop up his failing businesses and charge the Secret Service massive amounts of money to keep them going, his companies are still hemorrhaging more than
he could steal. And, with COVID-19 crippling tourism and travel, now his hotels are failing. He's lost so much money he only paid
$750 in taxes in 2016 and 2017! This is most likely why he's calling COVID-19 a hoax, if people
don't stay at his hotels, he really will go bankrupt again!
- Trump's pick for the US Supreme Court is Amy Coney Barrett. She's an absolute moral monster. She's a Christian nationalist who believes that all American laws should be
based on her religion. She's against affordable healthcare, against abortion rights, even if the fetus isn't viable, and,
like so many of her fellow Republicans doesn't believe a judge should be appointed to the Supreme Court when it might
give one side a majority! And, unlike her mentor, the deplorable Anton
Scalia, she doesn't seem to care about precedent. All of this shows a rather disturbing fact, how we appoint people to the Supreme Court is broken.
- Katie Porter talks about what it's like to deal with incompetent children, i.e., Republicans. And, while it's not a popular thing to say right now,
some of this downfall is because of RBG's own ego.
- While it's easy to laugh at the decision to throw out the defamation lawsuit against Tucker Carlson because the judge ruled that no reasonable viewer takes him seriously, this is a huge win for Fox and
Republicans, and a massive loss for Karen McDougal and everyone else. The sad reality of America is, millions of people trust everything said by Carlson and Trump, which means that anyone who constantly lies
can't be held accountable for what they say, no matter how much damage it causes. McDougal's life has been forever damaged by Trump and Carlson spreading horrible lies about her, and she will
not see justice, and neither will you.
- Republicans claimed there was massive voter fraud in 2016, but their own commission
proved they were lying. Now they're claiming massive voter fraud with mail-in
ballots, but the FBI has proved they're still
lying. Despite all of this, Trump is still refusing to say he will leave the White House, even
if he loses.
- Republican Mike Parson and his wife Teresa just tested positive for COVID-19, but that won't stop them from hosting a large public event where they
won't be enforcing social distancing.
- Republican Louis DeJoy ordered mail sorting machines out of post offices in order to purposely ruin the US Postal Service not just to make himself a lot of money, but also to help
rig the election, and is now saying they were destroyed and
can't be returned to service.
- Republican Ted Cruz blocked a resolution which would have honored Ruth Bader Ginsburg because he's
- Minnesota was performing a door-to-door testing survey of COVID-19 in order to better understand how the virus spreads, but a whole bunch of Republicans threatened the lives of the people doing the tests,
so for their personal safety, the test was canceled. Republicans are why we can't have nice things.
- Tony Tenpenny, another Republican who was confident COVID-19 is a hoax, just
died from it.
- Not that it can change anything at this point, but the key witness who claimed that he heard police announce themselves before they charged in guns blazing into Breonna Taylor's home and shot her to death,
originally testified that he didn't hear the police announce themselves, and, it was only two months later, after the police had a chat with him, that he
changed his mind. There is no justice for black
people in America.
- In an ad to show great the economy is doing, Republicans showcased workers at a steel plant, the same steel plant that just laid off 737 workers
because of economic downturn.
- Trump's big break came, not from the initial gifts his father gave him, but from swindling his siblings
out of their inheritance, and he's still managed to run things into the ground.
- Former Trump campaign manager, Brad Parscale, is now in a mental institution after his wife called the police on him for
having suicidal thoughts.
An interesting look at the various writing systems used around the world.
I've added a page for the PC-9800 series of Japanese home computers and the TV show,
Dead Like Me.
- Trump is making it very clear, he will lie, cheat, and steal to stay on as president, and he doesn't care how many Americans
have to die to make that happen.
- Speaking of dead Americans, officially, over 200,000 Americans have died from COVID-19, but the real number is probably closer to half a million. Despite these facts, Republicans say practically
nobody dies from the disease.
- Scenes from the nationwide protests demanding justice for Breonna
Taylor. Police continue to brutalize peaceful protesters, and even those elected officials among their ranks
are being arrested.
- A judge has once again ruled that Republicans have violated the US Constitution, this time by purposely trying to end the counting of the US Census early to make it seem like the country has more white
people than it really does, because Republicans are racist. Thankfully, they will be
forced to keep counting.
- A massive portion of the USA is burning to the ground and Trump mock Americans. Meanwhile, Trump asks Putin if he needs help putting out
Russian wildfires. Trump is a Russian puppet.
- Trump promised that he would repeal and replace Obamacare the first day he took office. Naturally, he broke that promise. He tried to just repeal it without a replacement, but several senators realized
taking away the only health care option for millions of people wouldn't win them many new voters, so they stopped him. Nearly four years later, Republicans still haven't come up with a replacement, so they
decided to try a new route, say Obamacare is Republican.
- Oh good, the Christian nationalist is going to tell us what the separation of church and state
really means. Maybe we can get a white nationalists to tell us
what kind of protesting is acceptable?
- Abortion is always available to rich people, especially white Christian Republicans who have
more abortions than anyone else, but true freedom requires that abortion
be available to everyone.
- Defund the police doesn't mean fire them all, here's what it actually means. And, while we're at it, we need to
get rid of private prisons.
- The Seattle police officer who purposely swerved his bicycle to run over an injured man's head has been given a paid
- Protecting the legacy of Ruth Bader Ginsburg is a must. Do not quietly let Republicans take away all the ground she helped gain.
- White supremacist Christian pastor Jesse Hursey was invited to preach at a Trump rally, where he shouted to the crowd,
- The English court system demonstrates how racist it still is by repeatedly assuming Alexandra Wilson, a young black woman, was a criminal being prosecuted when she was, in fact,
Brentalfloss adds lyrics to the underwater version of Dire Dire Docks.
|Will the nation survive?|
I've added a page for dungeon crawlers and started a page for the
worst video game covers.
- The white cops who broke into Breonna Taylor's house and shot her to death while she was sleeping in her bed, only to later realize they had the wrong person, and the wrong house, had their day in court,
and the court ruled that murdering the innocent woman was totally
justified. Well, not totally justified I guess, they did charge one of the cops with the crime of not shooting her accurately enough; had his bullets actually hit her,
he wouldn't be charged with a crime. Naturally, there is a
massive protest in Kentucky because of this bullshit decision.
- When almost 500 national security experts are endorsing Biden as well as another
200 US generals, you know Trump can't be trusted with the security of
the country. Perhaps it's because he continues to do what dictators do while inciting
white supremacists to riot?
- Trump continues to tout a eugenics belief commonly believed by white supremacists, and even
signed an executive order which white-washes American history, identifies people who fight racism as racists, and says we need to protect the feelings of people who are offended when people
call them out for being racist. It's
probably why he doesn't care about so many Americans dying.
- Republicans continue their war on science and Rand Paul is leading the charge by continuing to push his incompetent assertions of COVID-19 over
those of the experts.
- A bank estimates that all of the racism in the USA, particularly the refusal to give loans to people of color, the wage losses, and university discrimination, has cost the nation
- Science denier and mask refuser Republican Mike Parson has tested positive for COVID-19, and also
infected his wife.
- Eric Trump tried arguing that he was too busy helping his daddy get reelected to be bothered by yet another fraud investigation into the family business. Too bad tge judge
- Fossil fuel executive Tom Collier resigned after he was caught on tape bragging that his company had
the votes of Alaskan Republicans.
- The chump who said "Corporations are people," isn't your ally.
- After Republican Amy Grant mocked her political opponent for being black, a lot of people rightly called her "racist." She responded by saying she couldn't be racist, because
she's really Christian.
J.K. Rowling is a bad person because she hates trans people.
Brazil was the last nation in the Western world to outlaw slavery which it didn't do until 1988! What is it like to be black there?
Another day, another crown. My teeth are worth more than my car.
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg was an amazing woman who struggled tirelessly against evil oppressors
and Republican senators are completely and utterly straight up
full of shit.
- Republican incompetence has led to the death of over 200,000 Americans, and continue to push an anti-science misinformation campaign, but it's still nice to know that you can learn from
- Republican voters keep donating more money to the Trump campaign, and Trump just
pockets the money for himself.
- Greg Fischer, mayor of Louisville, Kentucky has shut down his city and declared a
state of emergency in
preparation of the verdict of the cops who murdered Breonna Taylor as she slept in her bed. If they're found innocent, there will be riots as, once again, white cops are not held accountable for the murder of
black civilians. If they're found guilty, there will be riots as white supremacists emboldened by Republicans will cry foul that systemic racism is challenged. As for the many other innocent black people who
have been murdered by white cops in the past few weeks, white Americans aren't really interested
in stopping the murders.
- Republican Thomas C. Wright Jr., who isn't fond of masks or social distancing, tested positive for COVID-19. And, while he told the people at his church he was infected, he kept it a secret
from his co-workers.
|Another milestone for Trump|
I added a page for the children's math show, Square One Television.
- Today is the first day of autumn, but it's hard to enjoy it knowing that over 200,000 of my fellow Americans have
died from COVID-19 and millions more have permanent
organ damage because of the incompetence of the Republican party.
- Like Russia, China is at the stage where critics of the government are being put
in prison for 18 years, not because they've committed an actual crime, but
just because they criticize the government. When your country is putting innocent people in prison because the dictator in charge simply doesn't like them, you know you're in a lot of trouble, and this is
exactly what Trump wants for the USA.
- Republican Tony Tenpenny said that the CDC and WHO were lying about COVID-19 to damage Trump. He
just died from COVID-19.
- Republicans keep warning about the deep state, government officials who are secretly trying to undermine and destroy the government, but every time one of them if revealed, they always
turn out to be Republicans.
- When Republicans eliminate banking regulations, you can always count on the "free-market" banks to immediately enter a lot of shady deals, and, when they're discovered, you can count on
the market tanking.
- Yesterday, the CDC published new guidelines about COVID-19 saying that the evidence concludes that the disease is primarily airborne. This made headlines, not because it was unexpected, everything had been
pointing that way for months, but more because the CDC finally admitted it. Well, today, the CDC has retracted their publication and claims it was
issued by mistake. I'm sure this has nothing to do
with the CDC being beholden to Republicans.
- The US military was given $1,000,000,000 to keep US soldiers safe from COVID-19. But, rather than waste that money on people, the US military is
spending it on war machines.
- Every time Trump criticizes someone, it always applies even more strongly to himself.
- Republican Ted Cruz is a disgusting troll.
- Republican sheriff Ricky Scaman has been arrested after yet another lawsuit of sexual harassment.
Want to see the an animation of the surface of the Earth from the day it was formed until now?
The latest US military guidelines, which have been altered by Republicans, now allow ranking officers to use their position to force religious beliefs on lower-rank soldiers. Essentially, the US military is
now a jihad.
Brentalfloss sings about Stardew Valley.
|The beginning of the end|
I've added a page for The Yukon Trail.
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg died on Friday. She was a champion for women, minorities, and
civil rights in general, so her death is particularly sad. And, before her body was even cold, the very same Republicans who swore up and down
that the USA cannot appoint a new Supreme Court judge during an election year are now demanding that her position be filled by Trump
before the election. Professional liar Lindsey Graham was so sure this scenario wouldn't happen to him
when he blocked Democrats, that he even told reporters to use his words against him, and yet, he still refuses to honor what he said just
four short years ago, because
Republicans have no honor or sense of justice, they have only a fervent obedience to their party. This is causing
even more protests and dividing the country even further.
- Trump is very clearly describing himself as an
autocratic dictator who wants to
violently destroy the rights granted by US Constitution.
- The CDC has now officially described COVID-19 as an airborne virus and says they now believe the primary mode of transportation is breathing in air droplets, primarily from being indoors in
poorly ventilated rooms.
- Male white Republicans continue to make slavery about them.
- The World Meteorological Organization, which names each new storm of the season with a new letter in order to keep track of them, but global climate change has gotten so bad, they have run out letters this
year and have to switch to another different alphabet! Republicans continue to
deny the science, and
don't care how many people die.
- News broke last week that ICE was performing unnecessary forced sterilizations on imprisoned refugees, but now we've learned that the person they hired to do this, "Doctor" Mahendra Amin, isn't even a
board certified obstetrician!
- Republicans pushed in-person classes for students, failed to deliver on quick accurate COVID-19 testing, and are not compensating parents with pay to stay home and take care of their children. Is it any
wonder that parents with children who have tested positive are
still sending them to school?
- It wasn't just his quid pro quo with Ukraine, Trump has made several in the past including another one with Julian Assange saying he would issue him a full pardon if he could provide to
source of the DNC hack.
- The purpose of the US census is have an understanding of who lives in the USA in order to be able to make accurate scientific policy decisions for the future. Of course, "accurate" and "scientific" go
against Republican ideals, so they have decided to purposely screw up the census in an attempt to make the USA look
much whiter than it really is.
- So far, over 85,000,000 letters and packages, a total of 7% of the nation's mail, has been delayed because Republican Louis DeJoy is
purposely ruining the US Postal Service.
- Republican Robert S. Goforth helped pass a law which made it easier to prosecute people for strangling others, a law that applies to him personally now that he's being charged with
strangling a woman with a
- Trump blames the West for the wildfires, even though most of the land that is on fire is federally-controlled land. He also stupidly said that trees explode. However, there is an invasive species of tree
that cause a very dangerous rapid burn.
A long list of facts about the planet Earth.
An overview about the explosion in Beirut, Lebanon.
A time line of the history of the USA.
Understanding what it means to be intersex.
|It's mostly about mythology|
I finished reading Palimpsest: A History of the Written Word. I don't recommend it.
- Republicans forced the CDC to publish incorrect information on COVID-19 testing, and the scientists who work for the CDC made it very clear by
objecting to the information!
- The USA has devolved into an autocracy which is why it's so important to vote in
November's election because if Republicans win, you may not ever be able to vote again. North Carolina is already racistly rejecting mailed-in ballots
from black people.
- Trump told American Jews that he loves their country. It wasn't that he didn't realize that they were from the USA, but rather that he's so bigoted, he thinks all Jews view Israel
as their home nation.
- In the past four years Republicans have caused the reputation of the USA to decline in the populations of all of our allies. In particular, the bulk of the world has absolutely no confidence in Trump who
currently has a worse reputation than murderous dictator Vladamir
- The US Postal Service was all prepared to send masks to every home in America, but Republicans
killed the plan.
- Another school finally realizes their foolhardy in-person classes are breeding COVID-19 and killing people, so they issued an
emergency stay-at-home order.
- The presidential election isn't until November, but
- Republicans don't just downplay the evils of slavery, they continue to applaud it and try to build
monuments to slave owners.
- Yet another woman has come forth accusing Trump of sexually assaulting her.
- By sharing a doctored video of Binden, Trump stupidly made him look cool.
How the US military lied to American for decades and gave thousands of people, especially children, cancer.
Police officer Nickolas Pearce saw an unarmed black man with his hands up. Rather than handcuff the black man, Pearce violently attacked the man, then ordered his dog to attack him as well. While the man was
bleeding on the ground, the dog continued to bite him, tearing his flesh open, and officer Pearce kept telling the dog,
Christian pastor Paul Van Noy learns first hand that prayer doesn't stop COVID-19.
|It's mostly about farming|
I finished reading the ancient Greek poem, Works and Days.
- Republican Mike DeWine, Governor of Ohio, has signed a new law which prevents the closure of churches, no matter how
deadly or contagious a pandemic may be.
- Republican Michael Caputo, after calling for Trump supporters to literally join together in an armed takeover of the nation, is going on leave
for the next two months.
- Trump lackey William Barr is making a power grab for his position claiming that all prosecutorial power is vested in him
and him alone, and, also, he wants protesters charged with the
crime of sedition! I guess the $1,000,000 bail each
wasn't ridiculous enough. Of course, the reality is, the vast
majority of BLM protests have been entirely peaceful, and, the ones that turned violent, usually turned violent because untrained police escalated
the protests. Hey, he also racistly claimed that telling people not to spread COVID-19 was
almost as bad as slavery.
- The mercenaries hired by Republicans to violently attack protesters went fall-on mad scientist when they tried to shoot a heat ray at peaceful protesters, a device deemed too unpredictable and dangerous to
use even at a time of war!
- Trump had a town hall that was a long screed of lies, but it did include some wonderful black women who called him out on his bullshit.
- Republican Fred Girod of Oregon voted against a climate change bill. His house was just burned to the ground in a
climate change caused wildfire.
- I'm glad they have their priorities straight. The University of Georgia is still packing students into arenas for football games, but they say they won't have any polls on election day because the pandemic
has made it too dangerous to vote. Maybe they'll get help from the guy who doesn't know the difference between herd
immunity and herd mentality.
- Wow, even FOX is getting sick of Trump's endless mind-numbing rants.
Holocaust deniers have made some headway at convincing Americans that the Holocaust wasn't nearly as bad as people
make it out to be.
Don't forget to vote.
Thank goodness, lily white Republican Dennis Prager is here to tell us how black people should feel. I wonder if he'll tell us why black people
shouldn't have afros too?
|The USA is now a single step away from being Nazis|
Yesterday I beat an old text adventure, Alien. I also wrote a review for the unauthorized novelization of
Castlevania II: Simon's Quest.
- The ICE whistleblower has described more atrocities beyond the unnecessary sterilization of refugee women in our internment camps, an act that makes the USA look like actual Nazis, they also aren't testing
imprisoned refugees for COVID-19 regularly enough, which probably caused it to spread to the guards, and they're not reporting all the cases, and are even shredding the medical requests of many of those
imprisoned in the camps. And, just as this came to light, Republicans won
their lawsuit which removes the basic human rights of 300,000 refugees.
- US COVID-19 deaths will surpass 200,000 in the next couple days, but over 6,000,000 have contracted the virus, and as many as one third of the survivors have long-term damage to their lungs and other organs
because of the disease. The
Republican lies about the virus are partially to blame for people still gathering in large
groups. A single wedding in Maine has led to at least 175 cases and seven deaths, but the really scary thing is, of the 7 who have died, none of them were at the wedding, they died after younger people
caught to virus and brought it back to their homes and work and killed medically vulnerable
people. Meanwhile, Trump continues to mock people for wearing a mask, and asked why Biden didn't issue a mask mandate (apparently forgetting
who the president is).
- Bob Woodward's interviews with Trump confirm that he is a racist ignorant
- After being forced to resign, Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman is now free to speak his mind about Trump, and he describes the President in the same way as many before him, an ignorant buffoon who is a willing
puppet to dictators like Putin. Even his re-election ads feature
- Many veterans get their necessary prescription drugs through the mail, at least, they used
to before Republicans got involved.
- As expected, everything Trump said in his most recent interview was a baldfaced lie.
- Knowing that the killing of yet another unarmed black man would cause mass protests, New York police tried to cover up their
murder of Daniel Prude. Some progress is being
made though, the murder of Breonna Taylor has resulted in a $12 million settlement
for her family. Although, the men
who murdered her are still not in prison.
- For the first time in the magazine's 175 history, Scientific American is openly endorsing a presidential candidate in order to prevent an
anti-science man like Trump from winning re-election.
|The rise and fall of the US Empire|
I've added a page for the documentary, The Champions and the old shovelware title
- ICE is performing a highly illegal and extremely immoral forced sterilization of refugee
- Trump has been getting a lot of flack for ignoring the wildfires all over the Western USA and
denying the science of climate change which has been causing them. And he's not
going to ever care, because most of the states that are burning won't vote for him, and Trump
only cares about people who vote for him.
- Republican Michael Caputo is encouraging Trump followers to start a civil war if
he loses re-election.
- Jason Ravnsborg is the Attorney General of South Dakota. He's also an NRA life time member, in favor of executing people with severe mental illness (seriously!), against the equal rights of
women and LGBT, basically, a standard issue Republican. Ravnsborg he told the police the damage and blood on his car was from hitting a deer. In reality, he struck a man
and killed him.
- First, we brought Native Americans small pox and influenza, now we're bringing them COVID-19. White people have a long history of
wiping out native with disease.
- Republican Louis DeJoy continues to purposely cause delays in the US Postal Service in order to ruin its reputation, cast doubt on voting by mail, and make himself a lot of money because he has stock in
competing courier companies, and he doesn't care that he's causing dangerous delays in prescription medication.
- Randy Rainbow wisely apologized for the bigoted comments he made years ago when he was
trying to make a name for himself in comedy, but Republicans don't apologize for bigotry, they're proud of it.
James Gaudreau, a Catholic priest, has been found guilty of child rape by the Church, but he will not be prosecuted by real police, because they refused to press charges. Instead, the Vatican is "punishing"
him by telling him he isn't allowed to do priestly things any more, and he has to pray about the fact that he raped a child
for the rest of his life.
|That's great, it starts with an earthquake|
I've added a page for the PC-8800 series of Japanese home computers.
- The Republican excuse that Trump purposely lied to the American people about the dangers of COVID-19 in order to prevent a panic would be if they
weren't so destructive to the nation. The reality is, Trump creates a panic about
everything he can possibly think of.
- Because the Republican goal is to fill every government position with someone who not only doesn't understand their job, but is actively working to destroy their job, they've hired Republican David Legates,
a climate science denier, to run the National Oceanic Atmospheric Administration. They also put Republican
Michael Caputo in charge of the Health and Human Services, and he has been interfering with scientists trying to inform the public about COVID-19
in order to protect Trump.
- Betsy DeVos, has thankfully failed in another attempt to give the money meant for public schools
to Christian schools.
- It's nice that Twitter and Facebook are finally flagging a scant few of Trump's more dishonest posts as false, especially those about
non-existent voter fraud, but they're not doing nearly enough to combat his
- Why do we need to defund the police? Because no matter how many riots they start by killing and beating unarmed innocent black men, they still can't stop themselves from
doing it again and violently assaulting journalists and
then lying about it.
- Roger Stone, the Republican criminal pardoned by Trump, is now calling for the US military to take over the country if
Trump loses re-election, and Trump is still trying to violate the US Constitution in order to make
himself into a dictator.
- Yes, Trump sexually harassed Michael Cohen's 15-year-old
- Has Trump done more for the US military than any other president? Yes, but they're all bad things.
- Saundra McDowell is the brightest and best of the Republican party, she thinks wearing a mask to slow the spread of COVID-19
is a demonic ritual.
- Jason Gelinas, just some guy from New Jersey, has taken his site offline after he was discovered to be the creator of a popular conspiracy Web site filled with
misinformation and Trump supporters.
You can be skeptical of the COVID-19 vaccine without being an antivaxer.
The physics behind the video game Fall Guys.
|I never called that loser a loser!|
I've added a page for role-playing video games.
- The world is burning, and Republicans are throwing gasoline onto the fire.
- Trump admitted that he purposely down-played COVID-19 which caused his rabid followers to
eschew protection and lead to the death of almost 200,000 Americans. He tried to cover for his
stupidity by saying his lies were intended to show strength rather than his own
incompetence. Even when we get a
COVID-19 vaccine, America's anti-science brigade ensures us that few people are expected to get it. Like the of college students in Ohio threw a house
party even though several people at the house had tested
positive for COVID-19.
- Several judges ruled that Republicans once again violated the US
Constitution when they tried to alter how the US Census counts residents to exclude all undocumented people.
- Trump bragged that he saved Mohammed bin Salman, the Saudi prince who had Jamal Khashoggi brutally
- The four cops who were arrested after they murdered George Floyd are refusing to accept being in charge of the arrest, and are all
blaming each other.
- The US Treasury has issued sanctions against Rudy Giuliani's friend, pro-Russian lawmaker,
- In an effort to do damage control for calling US soldiers killed in combat "losers" and "suckers," and trying to stop flags from being lowered for John McCain, Trump claimed he never once called McCain a
loser, except he did, several times in fact.
- Police in schools aren't keeping students safe, they're sending black students to jail.
- I love it when a kid whose rich father bought his way our of the draft unironically plays CCR's "Fortunate Son."
When Republican talking heads try to make sense of science, they usually fail.
The Dune remake looks pretty cool.
Leaving religion gives you joy and sets you free. Just ask former young-earth Christian
How being religious requires you to have two personalities.
|Did you imagine it or conceive it?|
I've added several NES controllers to the Controller Font.
- A whistleblower in the Department of Homeland Security has testified that Republican Chad Wolf, acting head of the department, ordered him twice to stop reporting on anything about Russian threats to US
elections, specifically to protect Trump.
- AshLee DeMarinis was a teacher at a public school in Missouri. She was only 34-years-old, and is now
dead from COVID-19. She joins the dozens of other teachers who have died already this school year, and
the near 200,000 other dead Americans because Republicans purposely lied to people about the severity of the virus, and now they're
even admitting it. Keep wearing your mask, they're actually better at keeping you safe than
most people realize.
- Trump added Ted Cruz and Tom Cotton to the list of possible candidates for Supreme Court Judges even though neither has any lengthy experience in law. Tom Cotton celebrated by declaring, if picked, he would
A South Carolina public school district took forcing religion on students to a new level by holding graduation ceremonies in churches and telling everyone to pray. They ignored several demands to stop, so
the American Humanist Association finally sued the district and won. The judgment meant they had to stop forcing religion on students and pay the AHA's legal fees, nearly half a million dollars. Lucky for the
district, they have insurance which will cover the entire bill provided they agree to the decision. Naturally, they refused to agree and
voted to appeal. This means, if they lose the appeal, which they
probably will since the case is pretty cut and dry, they will still have to stop forcing their religion on students, but will also have to pay the full half million, plus all the additional legal fees for the
appeal. This will be taxpayer money that will be pulled from the school district's budget. No new textbooks or desks this year, we pissed it all away on Jesus!
Four black men were taking a road trip and stopped in the Virginia town where they grew up. As they were planning their return trip home, Dennis Lee Berry, appeared pointing his assault rifle at them! He
demanded they leave because they were trespassing on private property. After a long stand off where Berry threatened to shoot them several times, police arrived and arrested Berry (somehow they didn't murder
him in the process, I wonder if his skin color played a role in that?) and charged him with five
misdemeanors. It turned out, Berry, like so many of Trump's militia, was "protecting" property from black men, even though he didn't own it.
If my only options are heaven or hell, I'd choose hell any day!
Several interesting maps.
What happens when you throw a baseball over 1,000 MPH?
|Dis you imagine it or conceive it?|
I finished reading Intuition Pumps and Other Tools For Thinking. I also added a page for the
Ninja Gaiden universe.
- Once again the Justice Department is pulled away from trying to provide actual justice in order to act as Trump's personal defense attorney and protect him from another
- Trump is still trying to convince military voters that several independent news outlets are all lying about him calling soldiers killed in combat
"losers" and "suckers."
- Trump has admitted that he knew COVID-19 was more deadly than the flu, even as he was giving press briefings telling the public
it like the flu. Had he followed medical advice, maybe the Sturgis Rally would have
been cancelled, but it's now estimated to have caused an additional 266,000 infections, with a total health care cost of
- Ronald Kerzaya, an Arizona cop, was searching for a dangerous suspect with a gun at a hotel. The description he was given was that the man was white and wearing a black T-shirt and tan pants. So, officer
Kerzaya arrived on the scene and drew his gun on the first black man he saw! The man identified himself as a hotel employee and was wearing a gray T-shit and black pants, but officer Kerzaya kept his gun drawn
on the black man for three minutes while he verified the black man's employment. While officer Kerzaya was busy being dangerously racist, the
white gunman got away. Meanwhile, the
entire command staff of the Rochester, New York PD have just resigned because
their officers murdered an unarmed black man.
- Republicans really hates the poor and COVID-19 has only made their hatred more transparent.
- Republican Shannon Grove did everything wrong: she led a tight-knit gathering of 12,000 people, she spoke to the crowd while refusing to wear a mask, and all the while she was supposed to be under
quarantine due to known COVID exposure.
- Allegiant Air apparently doesn't require its flight attendantd to wear masks, and, if you complain about that, they will
kick you off the plane!
- The staff of Republican Thom Tillis's office made the Republican argument refreshingly clear: if you can't afford medical insurance, they
expect you to die.
How to be a parent with school-aged children during a pandemic.
Facebook is losing developers because they don't want to continue to profit off violent hate groups, which is how Facebook
makes much of its money.
Catholic priest Michel Mulloy was tapped to become a bishop, which makes you wonder why he just resigned. Oh wait,
How to identify and resist emotional blackmail that takes advantage of your comfort zones.
A timeline of world history.
|The incredible world of DIC!|
I've added a page for the cartoon production group, DIC Entertainment.
- Trump has been demanding reporters be fired for reporting the fact that he repeatedly called US soldiers killed in combat
"losers" and "suckers." And, rather than deal with yet another crisis of his own making,
Trump has once again fled to the golf course.
- Police shot Jacob Blake in the back seven times, even though he was unarmed and innocent. The brutality has left him paralyzed and in constant agony, but he still has
motivational words to say even as cops are still trying to pin a bunch of crimes
on him in the hope that they can justify their attempt at murder. But his pleas won't clam violent cops who just love to shoot unarmed people, like the unarmed 13-year-old boy who they
gunned down in Utah. Never call the police on someone unless you're confident you want them killed.
- After Christians laid hands on Trump and prayed over him, he left and ask his aides, "Can you believe that bullshit? Can you believe people believe that bullshit?" Of course, no matter how much Trump mocks
them, the majority of Christian will still vote for him.
- Because they think training people how not to be racist is anti-American (they're kind of right, racism is as American as apple pie), Republicans are canceling programs that
prevent racism in the workplace. Republicans are also threatening to pull funding from public schools if they add the consequences of slavery
to their curriculum. In fact, Republicans are now doing the exact
opposite, they're training people to be more racist. For example, US Border Patrol is showing a racist video to it's agents in order to train them to
- Republicans tried to shut down the military newspaper, Stars and Stripes, but, after seeing how much backlash it caused, they instead are taking credit for saving the thing they were
just about to destroy.
- Because they completely botched COVID-19, Republicans continue to try and downplay the virus saying it's no more deadly than the flu. In reality, COVID-19 is still over
five times more deadly than the flu, and that's even with all the social distancing and mask wearing!
- When Senator John McCain died, Republicans tried to cancel the order to fly
flags at half-staff, because they didn't want to show respect for someone who disagreed with even a single aspect
of their beliefs.
- Republican Louis DeJoy who is actively working to destroy the US Postal Service because doing so will make him much richer, apparently coerced his employees to make Republican donations in order
bypass campaign finance laws. Sure, it's illegal, but Trump will pardon him.
- Republicans continue to try and justify police brutality in major cities all over country by claiming they're keeping law and order, but nearly all of the people they've
are only being charged with minor misdemeanors.
- A big Trump rally was planned on boats, and ended up creating a perfect metaphor for Republicans. Larger boats created a huge wake
sinking other smaller boats, and then emergency crews had to waste taxpayer money to rescue them.
- Republican Ted Cruz just can't seem to understand that all of his heroes, from cast of Star Trek to
The Princess Bride don't like him.
- A preacher who called COVID-19 his god's punishment for gays has tested positive, which, by his own logic, means he
has to become gay.
Sudan is casting off 30 years of theocracy.
Former Soviet nation Belarus is trying to move toward democracy, but their dictator, Alexander Lukashenko, much like Russia's Putin, is
rigging elections and
murdering his opposition.
A church in North Carolina tried to force their religion on children at a public school, but the school administrators wisely circumvented them
at the last minute.
|You're 50 and you're into hate|
I've added a page for the Hello Saferide album, The Fox, The Hunter and Hello Saferide.
- Republicans always say the love soldiers and veterans, but, the reality is, they always screw them over. Trump has personally attacked every veteran he's ever met who didn't love him, but, recently, it's
come out that Trump has been mocking injured or slain soldiers for years, referring to them as
"losers" and "suckers" for getting killed.
- Another protest started in New York to demand justice for Daniel Prude, yet another unarmed black man who was murdered by police. And, yet another white supremacist terrorist used his truck as a weapon of
mass destruction and plowed it into
protesters. There are injuries, but no fatalities reported. Meanwhile, cops are actively encouraging
white supremacist militias.
- After Trump encouraged his voters to commit a felony and vote for him twice in the upcoming presidential election, Republican US Attorney General William Barr was asked to comment on such a flagrant
criminal request. Barr, because he loves Trump far more than a free country, couldn't even admit that
voting twice is illegal. However, he
didn't seem to have any trouble defending Trump by spinning lies about mail fraud. What is all
this poisoning of the well going to do to the election? Well, Biden needs to win by a huge margin to prevent a potential civil war.
- Republican Betsy DeVos is now arguing that the COVID-19 pandemic, which has killed nearly 200,000 Americans and maimed millions more is a good thing because it's also ruining public schools in the way she
- In a move of clear terrorism, Republican Marjorie Taylor Greene posed with her assault rifle and suggested people go on the "offense" against
racial minority Congresswomen.
wants them to be ruined.
- I'll take the minor victories where I can get them. The Board of Commissioners in Orange County, North Carolina has voted to stop saying the Pledge of Allegiance because it's been corrupted into a Christian
prayer. They also voted make Juneteenth a holiday!
- Todd Wright has resigned as an Arkansas Sheriff. Why? His girlfriend talked to a black man at a grocery store, and Wright got so angry, he yelled at her and called her a "n***** lover!" He didn't know that
his girlfriend, was recording him. When the video was released, Wright assured everyone that he couldn't possibly be racist, because he reads his bible. After that, he was pressured to resign, and
he finally did.
- In 2015, Germany took in over 10,000 Middle Eastern refugees. American Christian Republicans not only refused to take in refugees, but banned travel from most Middle Eastern countries. Years later, how have
things progressed? Despite banning Muslims, the USA ended up goading their white supremacist terrorists and cops into violence, and civilians are being murdered in the streets. This has led to protests all over
the nation, and brutal cops have escalated it to riots. Meanwhile, in Germany, crime has decreased, the refugees have learned the German language enough to attend university, have jobs and pay taxes, and have
become patriots. Republican xenophobia is killing America.
- Republican Herman Cain preached at a Trump rally that COVID-19 wasn't dangerous. Then he died from a COVID-19 infection. His social media pages are still active, and, whoever is controlling them is still
posting that COVID-19, the disease which killed him, isn't dangerous.
Christian pastor Tommy Callaway has finally learned that he can't grab a woman's ass in public and expect her to
just get over it.
The evolution of the English alphabet.
Women's health has been abused for, well, ever, and that makes it very easy for scam artists like imbeciles to take advantage of them.
How factory farming led to soil erosion and caused the US Dust Bowl.
|The horror of our country|
I've added a page for LCD games, and one for the
Double Dragon port.
- Trump is literally telling Republican voters to commit voter fraud and try to vote for him twice.
- Putin has, for years, been linked to the murder of his 10 political rivals, and Alexei Navalny is
his latest victim. Although he survived the assassination attempt, recovering from the Soviet nerve agent will be a
long painful road. Many of the world's free nations are setting up sanctions against Russia,
but Putin insists Russia shouldn't even be considered as part of the assassination
attempt. And, since Putin is Trump's boss, Republicans are trying their best to sweep the whole ordeal under the
- Not like anyone is shocked, but the people who attended the biker rally in Sturgis, South Dakota got infected with COVID-19 and brought the virus back to at least
12 states across the country. At least 260 cases
have been directly linked to the rally, with one fatality. This number will probably grow very fast in the upcoming weeks, but, because the USA has such poor testing, the actual toll is certainly much higher.
- Republicans are pushing the Department of Justice to identify which cities they should defund. They want to pull funding from so-called "anarchist jurisdictions" where people are protesting against racist
cops and authoritarian dictators, essentially
all democratic cities.
- Speaking of which, police in New York murdered another unarmed restrained disabled black man. They placed a bag over his head to prevent him from spitting on them and ended up
suffocating him to death.
- Republicans "leaders" have sunk the US into more debt than the country is actually worth. We haven't been this far in debt
since World War II.
- Just a reminder of what Christians believe when it comes to their political candidates.
- Some of the more recent lies Trump has been spouting.
The anti-science anti-education of Christian dogma.
Birds are disgusting.
|Fascists gonna fascist|
Last night, I beat my first GameCube game, Luigi's Mansion. I've also added a page for my
favorite video games by platform.
- Kenosha, Wisconsin is Bedlam right now after racist cops shot an unarmed innocent black man in the back seven time, paralyzing him. Protesters tried peaceful marching, but racist cops attacked them.
Protesters tried defending themselves, and vigilantes murdered them. Naturally, none of the elected officials in Wisconsin
wanted Trump to come and
spread his typical brand of violent racist lies, but he did anyway. While there he told the police who repeatedly shot the unarmed innocent black man in the back, "What you've done has been incredible;
it's been really inspiring."
- Republicans, who already ejected the USA from the WHO, are now refusing to cooperate in a global effort to create and distribute a COVID-19 vaccine. This mean, if another country develops a safe and
effective vaccine, the USA won't be getting it.
- Trump is demanding public schools stop teaching anything about racism, and instead teach Republican propaganda.
- Facebook and Twitter are removing more Russia bots who are trying to interfere with the USA election. Can you guess
which candidate they're supporting?
- Republicans demanded public schools remain open or have their funding pulled, so many schools opened despite the fact that it would kill a lot of people. Now, even as the pandemic rages on, and nearly
200,000 Americans are six-feet-underground, Republicans are
refusing to give the schools masks.
- Despite all their complaining about Hillary Clinton using a private email server, it has since come out that literally everyone on Trump's staff has used a private email server while in the White House,
including his wife.
- Republicans continue to purposely post manipulated videos of their
opponents in one of the most dishonest election campaigns ever.
- Edwin Bergeron was filmed violently attacking an unarmed handcuffed black man, so Louisiana thought he was star material and
promoted him to chief of police.
- A compilation of the Republican destruction of the US Postal Service.
Cancel culture isn't nearly as effective as people think, but we still need to use it on terrible people.
American Christians are slowly adopting secular values, whether they like it or not. A recent study shows that half of Christians think it's okay for unmarried consenting adults to
have casual sex.
|Did the virus disappear like a miracle yet?|
I started a page for the thought experiment, Russell's teapot.
- Because Wisconsin police murdered another unarmed innocent black man, people started protesting. Because cops responded with violent force against the protesters, things got ugly. Because
terrified white supremacists are murdering protesters, it's become even worse. Trump, after
defending these murderers, is hoping to present himself as someone
who can put a stop to protesting, wants to bring a massive paramilitary force to Kenosha and literally crack some skulls, but the mayor urged him to stay away because, just like every time he has ever done
anything, Trump will only make things worse. So, naturally, Trump is
going anyway. He'll probably have to go to LA soon since police there just murdered another unarmed black
- It's nice to see that Twitter is finally doing the bare minimum by deplatforming Trump when he posts a dangerous conspiracy theory that would
get a lot of people killed.
- Kentucky law enforcement has a big problem on their hands after their cops broke into the wrong house and murdered an unarmed innocent woman in her own home while she was sleeping. There is a public outcry
to arrest and charge the cops who did it, but they're still free men. Rather than take responsibility for their mistake, Kentucky is doing what they always do when they murder black people, they're trying to
fabricate reasons for why they deserved to be murdered. In this case, they offered to let Breonna Taylor's ex-boyfriend out of prison if he would
lie and say she was a drug
dealer. Thankfully, he refused, but, even if she was a drug dealer, police aren't supposed to murder unarmed sleeping drug dealers either!
- The new Republican medical advisor is pushing for the USA to adopt herd immunity instead of social distancing. Herd immunity is the idea that, if enough people develop an immunity to a disease and can't
become carriers, it prevents the spread of a disease. It's how we've been able to keep disease like polio and measles from becoming pandemics in the country. The problem with that line of thinking is, we gain
herd immunity through vaccines, and we don't have a vaccine for COVID-19. This means, the only current way to get herd immunity in the USA is to have most Americans actually get infected with COVID-19! With a
virus that causes long-term organ damage or death to 14% of infected people, and a country with about 330,000,000 people, that means about 46,200,000 Americans will have to die or have long-term organ damage
for herd immunity to be successful. Why would the Republican's expert medical advisor suggest this? Maybe because he's not an expert. As is typical, Republicans don't understand the concept of expertise, so
they've replaced their epidemiologists with a radiologist!
- Have you ever seen someone talk about something that really excites them? They become super animated and that energy spreads to you. Have you ever seen Trump try to talk about America? Not racism or
fascism, but just about the country itself. It's extremely boring. This is because, while Trump is very interested in bad-mouthing non-white people,
mocking the disabled, and hating on women, he just isn't that interested in America.
- Black children see white adults talking about BLM, and they see the hate.
- In their unending goal to replace experts with loyal amateurs, Republicans decided that Border Patrol should decide which people are refugees versus immigrants. Thankfully, a
judge called bullshit.
Another Did You Know Gaming? about Super Mario 64.
Evolutionary psychologists present more BS.
|Did the virus disappear like a miracle yet?|
I've added a page for SimCity.
- Racist cops who want to keep murdering black people are now in an all-out war with the first amendment,
openly attacking journalists, and, it looks
like they're going to get away with it as Republican judges have ruled that the press is no longer allowed to observe law enforcement to
keep them honest. The fact that cops are
becoming buddies with terrorists and
issuing massive fines to peaceful protesters means a lot more innocent people are going to be killed because
of them. Thankfully, more groups are taking a stand against police brutality like the NBA.
- The Republican argument that, if Democrats win the election, the country will suddenly become like it is under a Republican president is unbelievably stupid, and it doesn't help that they're showing riot
footage from other countries. Meanwhile, white American terrorist has become synonymous with
- The Republican National Convention was just lie after lie after
- Sheriff Todd Wright didn't know his conversation was being recorded. If he did, he probably wouldn't have gone on a 5-minute-long racist rant where he used the n-word nine times. However, after it went
public, he was forced to resign, apologized if he hurt anyone's feelings, and concluded by
swearing he isn't racist. However, before he leaves his job, the Arkansas County Court
decided he should get a month-long paid vacation! Same with Sergeant Chad Walker of Columbia, South Carolina who was merely suspended for repeatedly shouting
the n-word in public.
- Hispanic soldiers in Fort Hood seem to keep getting murdered after they report abuse. Elder Fernandes made a formal complaint that his fellow soldiers had sexually assaulted him, he was found dead a week
later. Vanessa Guillén, after complaining to her family that she was being harassed, was found dead, and one of the soldiers who she said harassed her immediately killed himself after being confronted. Seven
other soldiers have been killed, but military officials at Fort Hood keep concluding that none of the murdered soldiers complaints were justified! The state's Congress is
getting involved, but, since it's majority Republican, and Republicans are usually racist against Hispanics, I'm not
getting my hopes up that anything will change.
- When Christians aren't breeding COVID-19 in their hate groups, they're
raising over a quarter million dollars for teenage murderers.
- Republican John Ratcliffe, the completely unqualified Director of National Intelligence, has told Congress that they will no longer tell the investigation committees anything about Russians interfering with
US elections because... COVID-19. This is pretty frightening news
considering the Justice Department is now admitting they never fully examined Trump's ties to Russia.
- Republican Betsy DeVos lost her Michigan court battle where she tried to pull funding from public schools and
give the money to private schools.
- The University of Alabama, who refused to do distance learning because Republicans said COVID-19 is a hoax, now have 1,200 students and 166 employees who have
tested positive for COVID-19. And, becoming infected with COVID-19 often leaves people maimed
for the rest of their lives, and there are a lot of scam artists ready to cash in on vulnerable people.
- Trump didn't just hire the swamp, he demanded the unwavering loyalty
of the swamp men.
Banning a single foreign product because you don't like their nation's health regulations is not something an intelligent person does.
Adding a bit of realism to video games.
|Is it the end of the world yet?|
I've added another Commodore 64 educational game I played in elementary school, Expeditions. This one has an early version of
The Oregon Trail.
- The RNC was a long tirade of lies, crazy people, racism, and
- So, it looks like it's not just that Jerry Falwell Jr. likes to watch his wife bang younger men, turns out his wife, Republican Becki Falwell, also liked to have sex with the
students of Liberty U.
- The Republican destruction of the US Postal Service isn't just to give more money to billionaires, it's also to
further hurt voting rights.
- Dismantling racist monuments is a start, but only a start.
- Scott Adams, the creator of the Dilbert comic strip, has slowly turned into a psychotic Republican nut job. He now believes Joe Biden is the anti-Christ. Like,
- Sheriff David Beth, the man in charge of the Wisconsin police department who shot an unarmed innocent black man in the back seven times, has a
racist history of his own. He said that black men who had been arrested should be locked away for life so that they
can't father children!
- Trump is so lazy and corrupt he has spent a third of his presidency vacationing at his own properties and charging the American
tax payer every time.
- The Secret Service, who has become especially trigger happy under Trump, recently shot a man because they claimed he had a gun. Turns out, he was trying to
comb his hair.
In case you wanted to know the current status of Jordan Peterson, yes, he still has brain damage for trying a dangerous unproven drug addition scheme, and yes, he's still
completely full of shit.
|Blinded me with competence|
I've started a page on a question that frequently comes up in religious debates, who
is a true Christian?
- No surprise, the teenager who murder two peaceful protesters in Wisconsin is a big Trump fan, also,
no surprise, Fox loves the murderer.
- States are finally getting with the program and fining organizations that purposely violate social distancing rules,
even if they're churches.
- Republican Stephen Hahn, who currently works at the FDA, has admitted that he oversold a COVID-19 wonder cure to
help his political party.
- Republicans can't stop lying about problems with mail-in ballots, but US intelligence refutes their lie, saying
it's totally safe.
- The RNC is a who's who of imbeciles
and criminals. For instance, Republican Kimberly Guilfoyle doesn't know that Puerto Rico is a US territory, even though
her own mother was born in Puerto Rico! Remember, these are the kind of people they're
trying to impress, and especially the QAnon morons.
- It was plain to see what Trump was doing when he used the US citizenship ceremony for political gain. This is the same disgusting crap he always pulls, but it was even more embarrassing as a nation to learn
that the people he used didn't even know they were being used.
- Republican Jerry Falwell Jr. may be canceled by some Christians because he liked to watch his wife get screwed by the pool boy, but at least he got
ten million dollars out of it.
- Bernie Sanders talks about getting people out to vote.
- Trumps horrible children may love him because he keeps paying them, but the rest of his family knows just how corrupt he it.
- Voter suppression is still huge in the USA.
- The 19th amendment gave women the right to vote. Well, some women.
Understanding God's ultimate plan for the universe.
Debating with believers is difficult because they're not interested in facts or evidence.
|Blinded me with science|
There is a certain type of joy that comes with finding a game you haven't played in over 30 years. My elementary school had this Commodore 64 title and I haven't played it since like 1988,
- The USA is nearing 5,800,000 cases and 180,000 official deaths from COVID-19, but the real number, which attempts to account for the massive number of additional unaccounted for deaths, is probably
a lot higher.
- Republican Christian Pastor Jerry Falwell Jr. has reached an agreement with Liberty U. Now that everyone knows the self-proclaimed godly man likes to watch young men screw his wife, he will resign as long
as they give him a $10,500,000 severance package! Don't worry, he'll still
be around to endorse Trump.
- Another white American terrorist has
murdered innocent protesters.
Two are dead and one is in critical condition after a man brought a rifle and fired into the crowd where people were protesting the police murdering Jacob Blake, an unarmed black man who wasn't even involved in
- As more nursing homes are becoming breeding grounds for COVID-19, Maryland is finally stepping up and charging fines up to a quarter million dollars to those homes who aren't
taking the virus seriously.
- White terrorist Ammon Bundy, who was involved in a terrorist take over of a federal building and whose family refuses to pay the US government the millions of dollars they owe, was arrested yet again this
time for trespassing on the state Capitol. And, despite him resisting arrest, the white man
was not shot or tased, he didn't even have his hat scuffed.
- Mary Ann Mendoza, a member of the Women for Trump campaign, was a headliner for the Republican National Convention, but she was removed at the last minute. Why? Because they learned, despite her popularity,
she's actually an anti-Semitic racist bigot. And Jack Brewer, RNC speaker and member of Black
Voices for Trump, is now facing a serious corruption charge.
- If Republicans make good in their plan to end the payroll tax, Social Security will be
bankrupt in three years.
- If you're asked basic questions about what your job entails, and you get those questions wrong, you should probably be fired. And yet, this is true for
every Republican in the White House.
- When the person who is supposed to investigate your crimes works directly for you, you can get away with
all sorts of crimes.
- Republican General Kevin Clarkson, Attorney General of Alaska, was forced to resign after one of his staff members finally had enough of
his sexual harassment.
Christian pastor Stricjavvar Strickland and his wife have been arrested for raping boys. They came into contact with the underage teens at their schools, and then they would pay them money to
have sex with them. And court records show that this has been going on
Antivaxxers can suck it. Thanks to the vaccine, Africa is declaring themselves polio free for the first time in a few thousand years.
In addition to fighting to keep their racist team name while at the same time denouncing kneeling black players, several of the higher-ups in Washington's NFL team have now been accused of making and sharing
surreptitiously made videos of their cheerleaders in the
|Time is short|
I've read and reviewed the Second Epistle to Timothy.
- The RNC was exactly what you would expect, a long screed of lies. But what can you
expect? These are the kind of people they're trying to impress. By comparison, even Fox couldn't help but admit
Joe Biden sounded great. Of course, a poorly-trained baboon is more articulate than Trump.
- A close look at one of the many Republican failures, the border wall.
- After murdering yet another unarmed black man in the back, Wisconsin police are now taking their hate out on the protesters by
beating them and poisoning them.
- Conservatives view reality differently than liberals. They're not interested in fixing problems so much as punishing rule breakers.
- After it came out that Republican Jerry Falwell Jr. gets off on watching
people bang his wife, there were reports that Falwell was forced to resign from Liberty U., but Falwell claims he's still holding out for a
better severance package.
- With all the lies coming from Republicans about COVID-19, it's refreshing to see some people being honest. Take Yale University for example, sure they could lie and say in-person classes are safe, but, no,
they're very calmly and clearly telling their students that, because they're having in-person classes, they will die.
- Republicans being scientifically illiterate is one of the reasons why face masks became political.
- I love how terrible people tend to destroy each other. Republican Melania Trump was recorded saying terrible things about her husband and her step-children (no doubt all true and deserved), and it's being
published in yet another tell-all book.
Would Chell survive the ending of Portal 2?
|The hour is late|
I've added a page for the Hello Saferide song, Last Night Bus. I also finished reviewing a sermon by Timothy Keller my uncle
challenged me to listen to; notes are in my Wiki.
- The Republican war on the US Postal Service continues. After Republican Louis DeJoy took away mail collection boxes, canceled overtime pay, and removed automatic sorting machines, people started seeing long
delays for their mail, causing animals to die and sick people to not get their medicine. This made
Republicans look even worse, so DeJoy said he would stop trying to kill the USPS. Except, when asked if he would reinstate any of the 600 mail sorting machines he pulled,
he refused! Republicans are killing the USPS for two reasons. One, they have
a lot of stock in competing courier companies so they stand to make an obscene amount of money if the USPS shuts down, but also, by destroying the reputation of the USPS, Republicans can challenge the
legitimacy of mail-in voting, and Trump, and other Republicans, can try to claim victory even before votes are tallied. House Democrats have passed a bill that will give the USPS more money, and even 26
Republicans signed on to it, but Trump will veto the bill.
- The Republican war on science also continues. After taking away the CDC's ability to properly monitor the spread of COVID-19, Republicans are now lying and saying the CDC is actively trying to
stop a cure from being made!
- Maryanne Trump Barry, Trump's own sister, says that her brother can't be trusted, has no
principles, is a liar, and incompetent.
- The current Republican administration is so incompetent and corrupt, the majority of staff positions have been fired, resigned,
or arrested within the past three-and-a-half years, many of them have had to be refilled multiple times. The latest head to roll is professional liar,
Kellyanne Conway, who said she's resigning to focus on her family, you know, the people who now hate her for being a pathological liar. She's
saying it's entirely her choice to resign, that she's not being fired, but I'll bet that, even before she leaves, Trump will spill the beans and say he fired her.
- Republicans still think you can stop wildfires, not by fixing climate change, but by raking up the brush of millions of square miles of forest, and, because they aren't doing it, they
won't get disaster relief.
- Police in Wisconsin murdered another unarmed black man. A cop in Michigan shot and killed a family dog while it was in
it's own fenced in yard which the cop had no warrant to be in in the first place. Oregon police
stood by and refused to help as counter protesters fought against attacks from the white supremacist terrorist organization,
the Proud Boys.
- Yes, Trump really did try to trade the US territory
Puerto Rico for Greenland, and yes, he also lied saying
the DNC took "God" out of the Pledge of Allegiance.
- A judge has ruled that Trump must pay the legal fees of the woman he had sex with
while his wife was pregnant.
- Why are Tennessee Republicans making protesting a felony? Because Tennessee also doesn't let people convicted of a felony
- Christian Republican spokesperson, Jerry Falwell, Jr., is trying to justify his lewd erratic behavior by finally admitting the pool boy he and his wife had been giving millions of dollars to, was
indeed extorting them. Yeah, no kidding. But, in lying to absolve himself,
Falwell only angered his pool boy friend more who is now claiming Falwell got off on
watching him bang his wife.
- Republicans keep pushing to get children back into school which will cause uncountable deaths from COVID-19, and none are pushing harder than Betsy DeVos. And yet, despite turning public schools into a
viral Petri dish, she's trying to take money for COVID-19 relief away from public schools and
give it to private schools!
- I'm glad that Democrats are pummeling Trump, but my hope is they will be able to make changes for the good, not just fix his mess.
- It is amazing how every time Fox says something horrible, always applies to Trump.
The AVGN plays Mission Impossible on the N64.
|Trump is a poopy head|
I read and reviewed the First Epistle to Timothy.
- Trump's Russian business partners are involved with Vladimir Putin, the Russian Mafia, money laundering, and
human trafficking. And
nobody is surprised.
- With Republicans breaking every possible rule, expect this election to be extremely dirty
and drawn out.
- Republicans wear their racism on their sleeves by trying to make Kamala Harris out to be not black enough.
- Despite claiming he would stop killing the US Postal Service, Republican Louis DeJoy continues to
dismantle post offices, which is causing
mail to back up at an unprecedented level, resulting if mailed food and animals to die and rot.
- Republicans are preventing the FDA from setting standards on medical tests, especially COVID-19 tests. Now, even if a medical test is faulty or has a dismal success rate or high false-positive rate, the FDA
won't be able to pull it from the market!
- Republicans don't care about religious freedom, they care about forcing
Christianity on the world.
- With so many parents unemployed because Republicans dropped the ball on the COVID-19 pandemic, people can stay home to take care of their children, so child care jobs, which are mostly worked by women, have
become especially vulnerable. Of course,
Republicans don't think women should be allowed to have jobs anyway, so this is a good thing for them.
- Now would be a good time to remind everyone that the Republican president really loves a
bigoted and violent
conspiracy theory group.
- In an effort to sucker women into voting for him, Trump pardoned Susan B. Anthony for the crime of voting while female. However, curators at the Susan B. Anthony Museum explain that Anthony would
never want to be pardoned. To be pardoned still implies that you did something
wrong. Instead, Anthony, and all women, should receive an apology that the USA was wrong in not letting them vote.
- Reports are coming in about the idiots who attended the motorcycle rally in Sturgis, South Dakota and brought COVID-19
back home with them.
- Bernie Sanders explains about how he talked with Biden to make a more progressive
Systemic racism exists in all areas of culture, including journalism.
Bad science reporting strike again when it comes to COVID-19 and neck gaiters.
Were Nazi soldiers just fighting to protect their homeland? Didn't they just get swept up in racism of their leaders? They weren't all violent bigots,
I've added a page for the NES port of Double Dragon II: The Revenge.
- Why is it such a big deal that even Republicans are concluding that Trump worked with Russia during the US 2016 presidential election so they could
help him get elected? Because, in Russia, the people who speak out against Putin
get targeted for assassination.
- QAnon is a bunch of unaffiliated Internet trolls spreading bigoted misinformation and political lies to help Trump. Naturally,
Trump adores them.
- With well over 1,000 people dying every day from COVID-19 in the USA, Republicans are asking for a cure, not from medical scientists, but from
pillow manufacturers who suggest poison.
- Republican Greg Abbott, Governor of Texas, has threatened to pull money from any Texas cities that cut their unnecessarily high police funding or even divert it to far more needed programs
like mental health.
- More anti-science goons got pissed off because they had to wear a mask and keep people safe, so they violently attacked some teens working at
a Sesame Street
theme park. One of the teens now has a broken jaw. Thankfully, police apprehended Troy McCoy and Shakerra Bonds, even though McCoy tried to barricade himself in his home. They are both being charged with
- The official message from the White House is, he will only accept the presidential election results
if he wins. This isn't a surprise, as he had this same tyrant attitude in the
- Another one of Trump's close personal friends, Republican Steve Bannon, has been arrested, this time for defrauding people out of $25,000,000. Place your bets for how long
until he's pardoned.
- The Democratic Convention is underway, and Elizabeth Warren tells he fellow Senators to step
up and do their jobs.
- Unelected Republicans poisoned thousands of people in Flint, Michigan with lead when they went against safety protocols and switched the city's water source from Lake Huron to the Flint River, then they
lied about it to try and cover it up, but it also caused a legionnaires outbreak as well, killing several people, and the water company continued to charge people one of the highest rates in the country for the
poisoned water! Well, after several years of poisoning, Michigan has finally concluded that it will award $600,000,000, or about
$6,000 per survivor, which isn't even going to cover the costs of the long term medical bills. And this money comes, not from the Republicans who poisoned everyone, but from Michigan taxpayers.
Want to help stop mass shootings? Stop making them into celebrities.
The difficult history of women of color trying to vote.
I've added a page for the music genre, rock.
- COVID-19 has been a known virus for 9 months, and, because of Republican inaction, the USA is still having trouble getting protective equipment
to medical professionals.
- Those schools who foolishly trusted Republicans over scientists are admitting a costly and disruptive defeat within only a couple weeks, and
closing their doors. Meanwhile, Republicans are still demanding grade schools remain
- Because Republicans are destroying the US Postal Service, you must remember to vote early for the
- The Senate finished their investigation of the Russia-Trump connection and found that, yes,
Russia helped Trump get elected.
- Trump states it very plainly, he declared Jerusalem the capital of Israel, not for the Jews, but for his voter base,
American Evangelical Christians. This is because Evangelicals are actively
trying to bring about the end of the world, but they believe it can't happen until Jerusalem is made the capital of Israel.
- Trump supporters say they like him because he's very straight forward and always says it like it is. So, when you point out that he openly admits
he will violate the US Constitution, they say he's just trolling. Well, which is it? You can't be both
a troll and straight forward.
- Republican Ross Spano, and big Trump hopeful, was caught cheating in an election and is now facing an ethics
- A white power rally was put on by the proud boys, an American terrorist organization, in Kalamazoo, Michigan. Despite their violent attacks on several locals and driving in cars without license plates,
police ignored their crimes (probably because much of the police force is white supremacists themselves) and instead
arrested journalists and counter-protesters.
Is dust mostly dead skin? Depends on where you find the dust.
It isn't just wet markets that give rise to new viruses, factory farms are cesspools of disease as well.
I've added two new categories for my video games pages, those that I haven't beaten, and those that
can't be beaten. I also started a page for
The Neverending Story universe.
- Kamala Harris is seeing a lot of love,
and hate, and racism as
- Trump has made it very clear that he is
purposely killing the US Postal Service in order to make it
harder for Americans to vote.
- UNC-Chapel Hill, one of the largest universities to return to all in-person classes, saw 130 students test positive COVID-19 within the first week of classes. Rather than risk future lawsuits for killing
their students, they decided to abruptly cancel all in-person classes and make an unscheduled
switch to remote classes. All the students who just moved into their dorms, now have to move out again because the
anti-science idiots who run their school were praying for a miracle. Meanwhile, Republicans are -still- forcing public schools to remain open. Republicans don't seem to realize that comparing a child's
education to the US military execution of a Muslim terrorist isn't making them look
better. Neither is their vacation after refusing to help people who have lost their jobs and are
now facing eviction.
- It seems even worse than bars, Christian churches are
the place to go if you want to get
infected with COVID-19. And, despite them being the reason the
pandemic won't go away, they're getting an awful lot
of our tax dollars.
- Systemic racism is present in literally every part of American culture, including jury selection, and it won't go away until we
get rid of Republicans.
- Even before the Republicans failed to respond to the pandemic properly and tanked the economy, it wasn't doing so hot with their cut taxes and
pray for the best approach.
Some science behind how to prevent dementia.
The real science that goes on when a hit to the top of a bottle knocks the bottom out.
Bart Ehrman lectures to a bunch of Mormons.
- Republicans have been railing against voting by mail, even to the point of slashing funding to the US Postal Service in order to prevent people from
being allowed to vote by mail, and yet, they are still demanding to be allowed to
vote by mail themselves.
- Racist Republicans spent years claiming that Obama wasn't an American-born citizen. They never tried this with any
previous Democrat president, but Obama is black and isn't named John Smith, so clearly he must be foreign. Now that here is another person of color in politics, the
racists are at it again.
- Finally, a reporter asks Trump a direct question, "Do you regret all your
- Republican sheriff Darryl Daniels was cheating on his wife, but, after things started to turn sour with his mistress, he had her arrested! Now he's facing charges for lying to law enforcement and
tampering with evidence.
- Republican-appointed Department of Homeland Security officials Chad Wolf and Kenneth Cuccinelli have both been determined to be illegally appointed. The Government Accountability Office said that
Republicans violated the Vacancies Reform Act and that both "are serving under an invalid order of
succession." For years now, Republicans have been refusing to fill any top White House positions because that requires Congressional approval, so most of the Executive Branch of the US government is
currently running with "acting" officials.
- A black woman agree that no one has done more for black lives than Trump, just not in the way he thinks.
- Kamala Harris isn't pulling any punches in her fight with perpetual whiner Donald Trump.
Meanwhile, Fox can't decide if she's too hard on crime or too weak on crime.
Gun nuts who have been sending pictures of themselves with guns against their actual nuts, have just elected a man as their leader because he... accidentally
shot himself in the nuts.
I've added a page for the Mega Man II song, Dr. Wily Stage 1 and Disney's
- Just a reminder, COVID-19 is still getting worse, the utter failure of Republican leaders has caused the virus to keep killing
more people each day, not fewer. Even if you survive it, you might be
maimed for life. Thankfully, some especially brave young adults are risking their health to test
- Republicans are purposely destroying the
US Postal Service, not just to prevent people from voting as
Trump as admitted, but because their goal is always to replace public services with
corporations they own.
- It's not enough to boot Trump, we need to excise all the hateful and incompetent people from the government. Who is making these dishonest charts
for him? Who is changing laws for the entire country just because he complains about his hair? All the other Republicans that surround
him need to go too!
- Trump doesn't even bother with intelligence reports anymore,
because he's so smart, he's already defeated all the nation's enemies. So, in order to avoid having to work, he attacks American intelligence officers
calling them "dirty cops and proven liars," and now he doesn't need to listen.
- Trump's campaign adviser Jenna Ellis, someone he hired after seeing her on Fox, is so homophobic that she purposely misgenders, and, when asked to correct her mistake, digs her grave
- Sick of round-the-clock protests just because they support police brutality, Tennessee Republicans simply made protesting after dark
- Christian archbishop Mark Grenon and his son Joseph Grenon have been arrested for selling a COVID-19 miracle cure they got straight from Trump:
- Police in Portland, Oregon are still using tactics that are even illegal for the US military to use during war time
on peaceful protesters.
Want in interesting chess challenge? Try Kung Fu Chess.
A US Border Patrol agent has just been arrested for acting as a massive drug runner with over 300,000 pills.
Checking out games for the Atari Lynx.
I've added a page for the Japanese video game developer, HAL Laboratory.
- Harry H. Rogers, the white American terrorist and KKK leader who drove his car into a crowd of peaceful black protesters and then bragged about it on social media, was sentenced to
six years in prison. And,
speaking of white American terrorists, there is a Trump fan mailing bombs to people around the country.
- The Georgia school district which required students to return to school without any rules in place to keep them safe from COVID-19 now has over 900 people in quarantine after only a
single week of classes!
- Over 1,000 people are dying every day from COVID-19, and Florida set a new state record, but that isn't stopping Marion County Sheriff Billy Woods from banning masks for all of his deputies and anyone
entering the police department.
- Dr. LaPook talks about various treatments for COVID-19 and the upcoming vaccines.
- Perhaps having a massive biker rally in the middle of a pandemic isn't the best way to stop
- Trump just can't stop taking credit for the things Obama accomplished.
- Kamala Harris isn't just an important politician, she's also now the Democratic pick for vice president. However, despite her importance, Republican Tucker Carlson couldn't find the time to learn how to
pronounce her name, and, when corrected, he threw another hissy fit.
Maybe trying to get children to believe in gods isn't such a good idea after all?
I beat the hard mode of Super Mario Land last night and gave the page a lot of new info. I also added a review for the
Worlds of Power Ninja Gaiden novelization.
- In the last two weeks of July, 97,000
children tested positive for COVID-19, yet Republicans still pushed to sent them back to school, and, who would have guessed, but a single district now has
over 800 people in quarantine.
- Russia is claiming to already have a fully tested and ready COVID-19 vaccine. If that is true, this would be a world record of vaccine creation by several months faster than any in history. However,
considering how evil the Russian government currently is, it seems more likely that they're lying and trying to sell a vaccine that
hasn't been fully tested in order to cash in on people's fears.
- Yes, Trump said the Spanish influenza pandemic of 1918
probably ended World War II, which didn't even start
until 1939. This is why real presidents have fact checkers and speech writers.
- Standard Republican logic: The nation is festering with disease? Unemployment at an all time high? Economy spiraling out of control? I know how to solve all these problems,
tank the environment!
A cop told a 64-pound 8-year-old boy he was "going to jail," and then tried to put him in handcuffs, but the boy's wrists were too small for them. The cop then blamed the little boy for
putting him in a bad situation.
What would Mars look like if it had as much surface water as Earth?
Republican pundit Ben Shapiro is totally full of shit.
I've added a page for simulation video games and moved my atheism page
What would it take for me to believe? into my Wiki and added a section on aliens.
- COVID-19 is still getting worse with the US now seeing
5 million cases, 1 million alone in the past
17 days! Republicans failed to help the economy by giving money to people who are struggling. Rather than simply pass a bill which helped people, they demanded a $377,000,000 remodel for the White House to
keep Trump happy, and gave millions to their rich friends who just used it to lobby Congress to
cut unemployment. Since Republicans failed to deliver yet again,
Trump, trying to make himself look better after yet another disastrous week, took a break from his golf vacation and issued an executive order which
would give the unemployed less than half of what they were expecting, but this comes by deferring
the payroll tax. Trump then promised, if reelected, he might permanently cut the payroll tax which funds both Social
Security and Medicare, of course, that didn't sit well with his old and poor voters, so the White House again had to do damage control and say
he wouldn't do it. And if that's not enough,
scientists are studying the mutations that keep occurring in COVID-19. So far, there isn't cause for additional alarm, but that could change.
- Mike Pence said what Republicans aren't supposed to say out loud, they're not appointing Supreme Court judges to be fair or just, they're purposely appointing judges to
advance the Republican agenda.
- Trump threw another tantrum after being pressed on one of the lies he's told now over 150 times. Obama successfully passed the Veterans Choice program, but Trump keeps taking credit for it. When a reporter
confronted him with his lie, Trump ended the press conference prematurely.
- Florida Republicans are dead-set on forcing their schools to reopen, and, when people asked the state's health directors if it was safe to do so, the health directors said the state's Republican leaders
forbade them from giving their opinion, although at least one broke protocol and said he most certainly
does not believe it's safe. We can see just how unsafe it is with
Georgia, wanting the be the first to kill the most people, is closing down entire school districts because so many
people are getting infected. Remember the one that suspended students for publicly outing their incompetence? They're currently shut down for
- Internal communications show that Facebook has been purposely helping Republicans spread hate and lies
against their own stated policies.
- Yes, Trump really did ask to have his face put on Mt. Rushmore, no it wasn't a joke, he was serious.
- Police are still arresting peaceful protesters, even the now famous wall of moms are
getting locked up.
Wikipedia has decided to no longer accept Fox as a reliable source for anything related to science or
politics. The rest of the Internet should take note.
Bart Ehrman explains why the Gospels are not (and can not be) historically accurate.
Everyone can be catfished, even people who pride themselves on skepticism. The important thing is recognizing when it happens, and doing something about
I've added a page for the NES game, Ninja Gaiden.
- One Georgia school told parents their children would be expelled if they didn't come to school in person, and they're remaining open even though much of the football team has become infected. Students are
posting photos online of crowded hallways where almost none of the students wearing masks, and the school responded, not by requiring masks, but by suspending the students who exposed the
dereliction of the administration. Meanwhile, Mike Pence praised a North Carolina school for
reopening, and now entire classrooms are being shutdown because students are testing
positive. How can we predict if a person will refuse to take COVID-19 seriously? Just find out if they're a Christian Nationalist, because then you'll
know they won't. Just look at the churches that are now
- Republican politician and Christian preacher (those two go together far too often) and supporter of the KKK (those two go together far too often), Will Dismukes, has been arrested for robbing his
former employer of thousands of dollars.
- The Republican-appointed postmaster general is instituting several new rules that will ultimately slow down mail delivery and
hurt the US Postal Service. Why? Because, like all the people hired by Republicans,
Louis DeJoy has absolutely no experience in his job, but made a huge contribution to Trump's campaign, and has a strong financial interest in competing parcel companies, so destroying the US Postal Service will
make him extremely rich.
- Michigan Republican Tom Eckerle refused to wear a mask at a meeting and said, "This whole thing is because of them n-gg-rs in Detroit." And, when asked to apologize for using the racial slur, Eckerle said,
"I can say whatever I want!" And then went on a tirade against peaceful black protesters. Now, even other Republicans are
calling for him to resign.
- Kevin Alfaro watched a New Jersey cop befriend a racist counter-protester, and posted his photo online asking for people to try and identify him so he could make a formal complaint. So, the police
department is now pressing charges against Alfaro and everyone who re-posted the photo for
"online harassment!" If this lawsuit succeeds, it will become nearly impossible to hold
police accountable for crimes they commit even out in the open.
- Denis Prager, a blind supporter of Trump, also supports Dr. Demon Semen.
- After dismissing 150,000+ American deaths as, "It is what it is," Trump goes back to his friends at Fox for a strong pat on the back.
- Cliven Bundy and his family are literal terrorists. They used guns and fear tactics to take over a federal building and fight against federal officials, caused thousands of dollars of damage, and owes the
government over a million dollars in unpaid land use. They are extremely dangerous and should be all be in prison, but
Trump has pardoned them.
Harvest Bible Chapel in Illinois made news recently after it came out that their Evangelical summer camp has been playing a "game" where children are told to put a heat-causing liniment on their testicles to
see who can withstand the pain the longest. You know, just like Jesus.
Retro Game Mechanics Explained takes a look at parallax scrolling on the NES.
I've added a page for the DOS telnet client, Telemate, and the old NES emulator,
- Those schools so careless enough to reopen are now sending students home in
droves as COVID-19 spreads through the halls and little children spread it to
parents and teachers. A lot of people are going to die, and Republicans don't care. Meanwhile, those
scientists who are actually helping are
getting death threats.
- Twitter and Facebook have finally decided to take even the smallest of baby steps at reigning in Republican lies. In this case, they temporarily blocked links going to the Trump campaign web site
because it included a bald-faced lie claiming that children are "almost immune to [COVID-19]." Once Republicans removed it, they
restored the links.
- In his bombed Axios interview, Trump claimed the US had the best COVID-19 response and provided some graphs in an attempt to prove his point. The interviewer quickly pointed out why the data was wrong, and
Trump cried that he "can't do that!" In actually, the USA has one of the
highest COVID-19 death rates in the world.
- Watch how Republicans have fully embraced the dangerous whims of conspiracy theorists.
- Is America racist? Ask Fair Wayne Bryant, a black man who received a life-sentence in prison for stealing a set of hedge clippers. The State of Lousiana has spent an estimated half-million dollars keeping
him in prison for the past 23 years, and, by refusing to hear the case, the State's Supreme Court just implied that the
life sentence is just.
- A study of states shows that Republican states who actively fight against abortion rights are also the least likely to support women and families. They're not
pro-life, they're pro-fetus.
- The Republicans on the US Supreme Court ruled that jails do not have to provide protection from COVID-19
to inmates. This is awful for two reasons, first, people in
jail are still human beings and should still be given the same basic human rights as everyone else. Second, even if you don't think inmates deserve basic human rights, the virus won't magically stay on the
inmates. If they get sick, they'll transfer it to the guards, who will take it home and keep spreading it.
Physics Girl is starting an educational show.
Your drinking water is probably contaminated.
Police officer John Sollon was caught creating several fake drunk driving reports for non-existent people. As punishment, he was fined $6,000 and given a paid vacation and kept on as an officer. When
journalists asked if the Maryland police required a drunk driving arrest quota, they assured them they didn't, so, why did Sollon create fake reports? Because the police do offer a bonus for the cop who issues
the most drunk driving citations. It's not a quota, but it's still an incentive for cops to
break the law.
Looking at several more pioneer Metroidvanias.
Many of the British Museum's artifacts were stolen from their creators.
Looking at the science behind magic.
I've started a page for the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles series.
- It's important to remember that Republicans refused to take COVID-19 seriously because, at first, it was only killing people in majority Democrat cities.
- Republican Tate Reeves, seeing his state crash and burn like Florida and Texas, has finally decides to finally pump the brakes. It's too little too late, but it's better than nothing. He's requiring masks
and requiring distance learning for the more
crowded districts. Meanwhile, Republicans are suing Nevada for trying to keep voters safe
during the pandemic, but
encouraging it in Florida. And Trump, still refusing to actually do anything, tells people
COVID-19 will go away on it's own, some day.
- Republican Governor Ron DeSantis, who refuses to do anything to prevent citizens from dropping down dead all around him, admits that he purposely made his state's unemployment system harder than it needs to
be in order to prevent people from having access.
- Police brutality is being documented
at an unprecedented rate.
- "Law and Order" president Trump is being sued again for breaking the law. This time for constant copyright infringement even after it was made clear that
he was breaking the law.
The benefit of contracting herpes.
I finally solved a 10-digit 6x6 TetraVex puzzle!
The Blasphemer's Bible's domain is going to expire in two months, and I'm not going to renew it. I've already moved everything to this domain, and all the comics,
comments, and links should be intact. I also fixed a couple display errors and cleaned out some no-longer relevant stuff. If you see anything no longer working, please let me know.
- COVID-19 deaths continue to accelerate in the USA, but don't worry, the official Republican response is,
"it is what it is." But wait, it gets better; they also claim
that quarantines don't prevent infection! Might as well get out there and die for the
students. Just look at Gwinnett County Public Schools. They're only open to faculty, but already 260 employees had to be
sent home for quarantine!
- Trump says he doesn't know who John Lewis is (of course he doesn't, John Lewis was a black man who fought for civil rights, why would Trump know anything about him?), and then goes on to say he's done more
for black people than the civil rights leader. In reality, Trump has a long history of being
- The Lincoln Project wants to return to a time when Republicans were mass-murdering people in a respectful way. They are not helping, they are not
trustworthy, and Lincoln was not a modern day Republican. The enemy of your enemy isn't always your friend.
- American churches have received as much as
$10,000,000,000 of taxpayer money in
COVID-19 relief, even though the first amendment implies they shouldn't, and even though they continue to eschew masks and social distancing. They're
congregations, but they still want more!
- In order to try to eliminate as many minorities from the US Census, Republicans are purposely shutting down the field work counting program
a month early.
- White Americans really don't want to talk about the nation's extremely racist past. They don't even want to talk about our slightly less-extremely
racist present. But police continue to target black people. Breonna Taylor's murderers are still at large. Colorado police pulled their guns on
several black children one only 6-years-old, and handcuffed them face down on the pavement because they thought the vehicle they were in was stolen. As the children cried for their mothers, the police finally
realized that they incompetently mistook their blue minivan for an out-of-state stolen motorcycle. India Johnson and Yasmeen
Winston, two black mothers with their infant babies were violently attacked by Secret Service while on vacation in Washington D.C. Secret Service agents purposely crashed into their car, handcuffed them
(without wearing masks), and yanked them away from their screaming babies. Then, the Secret Service ransacked their vehicle without a warrant. In the end, Secret Service claimed they thought the two mothers
were two black men in a stolen car, but, since they obviously weren't and were
able to prove ownership of the vehicle, the Secret Service told them to leave, but refused to apologize for their brutality.
Jerry Falwell, Jr. continues to prove what a good moral leader he is.
Scientists finally discovered the missing half of the matter in the universe.
A history of the computer mouse.
Genetically Modified Skeptic proves that a good skeptic learns from their mistakes.
|Such as it is with tyrants|
I've added pages for the Windows 3 games, TriPeaks and
- Why are Republicans totally botching their COVID-19 response? Because, when it initially hit New York, California, and Detroit, they assumed it was only going to affect cities (i.e., Democrats), so they
purposely dragged their feet because they were glad to see Democrats die. It wasn't until the
virus started affecting Republican cities that Trump finally decided to put on a mask and started admitting things were bad, although, true to form, he's
still promoting Dr. Demon Semen, and his untrained hirelings
don't know what they're doing. And, no matter how bad things get, not matter how many people
die, Trump will never stop forcing us to pay for his laziness.
- Just a reminder, in democracies, leaders don't suggest not having proper elections, and
leaders don't remain quiet as entire cities are overrun with paramilitary.
- This same story could be posted every day for the next few months just with a different
person's name: another Conservative
leader, today is Monsignor Charles Pope, who preached against wearing masks and urged people to continue to congregate, has
tested positive for COVID-19.
- Republican Roy Moore's lawsuit against the people who implied he is a pedophile might backfire as they are asking to be allowed to have legal interviews with all the women who have
accused him of sexually molesting them when they were teens and he was
an adult man.
- Department of Homeland Security under secretary Brian Murphy, has been reassigned after it came out that he was spying on American journalists
- Why is the Navy using the likeness of black civilians for their attack dog training?
- Although they should also be divested, Trump's daughter and son-in-law are somehow gaining
$36,000,000 a year.
- Another selfish and mentally-unstable man pulls out a gun and starts shooting at people, including cops, after being told he
needs to wear a mask.
The police don't stop crime or even really keep you safe, so why do people still want them? Fear.
Elon Musk isn't just a criminal, he's also a conspiracy theorist. No, Elon, aliens did not build the pyramids.
The official Portland Police Twitter page recently posted about protesters carrying shield, "Shields are an indicator that someone
plans to fight." No, shields are defensive. They are an indicator that the person holding them expected to be attacked. The police are
the belligerents here. Just look how the violence died down the moment
Christian churches are still safe-houses for
Cops want to kill dogs so badly, they'll even kill
another cop's dog.
The Angry Video Game Nerd looks at some of the awful Final Fight games.
Algorithms are bigoted because the people who make and use them are bigoted.
|Color me unimpressed|
My aunt challenged me to watch a Christian sermon, and I've published my notes and began a page for the preacher who gave it, John
MacArthur. I've also added a page for the card game, Tut's Tomb.
- A poll by PRRI shows what many people have suspected. Conservative white Christians are the least likely to help refugees, care almost nothing about the LGBT or racial inequality, are the only group that
thinks Trump hasn't disgraced the Presidency, and think churches are handling their sexual assault issues just fine. They are
literally the worst. Just watch how they react to a simple
Black Lives Matter sign. Meanwhile, black women are actually getting things done.
- After Republicans ordered hospitals to stop giving their COVID-19 data to experts and instead give it to
Jared Kushner's college roommate, a whole lot of that data is no longer being
shown to the public.
- When there is a disaster, medics will quickly assess everyone in a triage to see who needs the most immediate care, and who is a lost cause. This is a wise way of handling things, because it doesn't waste
resources on people who can't be save, or who are not in immediate danger. Republicans don't understand this concept, or they would have performed a triage on the USA, and sent masks and ventilators to the
hospitals that needed them most. By failing to be leaders, states and hospitals all had to fight over protective equipment and ventilators, and ended up
- Literally the very next day after Trump suggested postponing the presidential election, the White House denounced the Chinese government postponing the election
in Hong Kong.
- Republican Bryant "Corky" Messner claims that his charity, the Messner Foundation, helps poor kids go to college. It doesn't. It helps private schools
build baseball fields.
- The Republican Gestapo appear to be pulling out of Portland, Oregon.
- Republicans are now faced with the task of defending Trump's love of Dr. Demon Semen.
The man who murdered the son of a judge was a prominent Men's Rights Activist (i.e., a misogynist).
|Most of the Republican party should be in prison|
I've added pages for Tic Tac Drop and JigSawed.
- COVID-19 is still getting worse in the USA. Yesterday, there were 66,000 new cases,
and 1,400 deaths. But don't fall for the clickbait, vaccines are looking good, we just won't have them for another year.
- Republicans Herman Cain and Louie Gohmert refused to wear masks. Hermain Cain just died from COVID, and Louie
Gohmert tested positive. You would think that would be his wake up call, but conspiracy
theorists don't learn from their mistakes. Rather than immediately self-isolate and seek antibody treatment, Gohmert went around in public, maskless, to find a quack doctor who is willing to treat him with
proven not to work Trump pills, hydroxychloroquine, and zinc, which was touted by Trump's demon-semen doctor.
- For the past 50 years, Republican president have always tanked the economy, but none have done it worse than Trump. The US economy has just seen the biggest drop
in modern history.
- Fox pundits use a very different tone when federal agents are deployed to stop black protesters instead of white terrorists.
spurred on by Republicans, are keeping the
COVID-19 pandemic alive.
- Republicans have made sure the COVID-19 relief bill includes money for a new FBI building. Odd thing to have in a bill to help sick people, you might say, until you find out it's right next to
a Trump property.
- In an effort to appeal to suburban voters, Trump says tells them that they will never have to worry that
poor people might live near them. How utterly disgusting.
- Trump continues to wage war on our environment.
- The popular Republican argument that the $600 unemployment increase for COVID-19 relief caused people to stop looking for work was
shown by researchers from Yale University to be false.
Police in Little Rock, Arkansas murdered Lionel Morris by tasing him and crushing his body until he stopped breathing. Morris was unarmed and begging for help saying he couldn't breathe, but police ignored
his pleas. Police blamed Morris's death on drug use, and the mayor requested the officers who murdered him be
given a paid vacation. Also, officer Philip Brailsford, who shot an unarmed man
with an AR-15 rifle five times, killing him, has been found not guilty on all counts.
Luis Orlando Santos Santiago and detained a black teen on his way to basketball practice. Santiago then called 9-1-1, pretending to be an off-duty cop, and made up a bunch of crimes that the black teen
supposedly committed and claimed he had it all on video. After the real police investigated the scene, they found that Santiago wasn't an off-duty cop, didn't have any video of crimes, and no crimes had been
reported in the area. They later arrested Santiago for false
How ventilation affects the spread of disease.
Looking back at an abandoned nuclear test range.
|Half the Republican party should be in prison|
I've added a page for Microsoft Entertainment Pack 4 and a page for
- Democrats are trying to get more money into the pockets of hurting citizens, but Republicans are holding the relief money hostage, even as they
keep testing positive, until they get another $30,000,000,000 for buying
fighter jets and military weapons. Petulant child that he is, Trump whines that Anthony Fauci is
getting more praise than he is. So, Trump once again threw him under the bus, this time
claiming it was Fauci who told people to take hydroxychloroquine, even though it was
Trump who was peddling it. So, Trump is looking for a replacement
doctor, and his first pick is Stella Immanuel, a person who hates masks and, like Trump, thinks hydroxychloroquine cures the virus, but also thinks people have DNA from aliens and
have sex with demons when they're dreaming. Meanwhile, spurred on by
the failed anti-science violent beliefs of Republicans, people keep attacking store
employees who insist they wear masks.
- The Republican paramilitary group that is terrorizing peaceful protesters is actively targeting the press and medics. A federal judge ordered them to stop, but they're continuing to do it anyway because
they know Republicans will protect them no matter how much they
violate the constitution.
In fact, after unmarked police randomly kidnap innocent people off the streets, they are only releasing them if they agree to
suspend their first amendment rights!
- The infamous "umbrella man," who committed several acts of vandalism in an attempt to trick BLM protesters into rioting appears to have been caught, and is a
noted white supremacist. He has yet to be charged with any crimes, but, if he is, I suspect Trump with pardon him.
- Many nations have said they were aware of a Russian bounty on US soldiers, but Republicans did nothing about it, and Trump has even admitted that he still hasn't even
spoke to Putin about it. Why? Because he's beholden to Putin.
- Republican Tom Cotton doesn't want children to learn about slavery in school.
- Trump is not intelligent.
- Elon Musk keeps trying to get on people's good side because he's just a bro, but he's
actually quite evil.
- After a public library published their pro-diversity charter saying they oppose violence, racism, and disregard for human rights, and think that the lives of black people matter, Republican Daniel Coverley,
Sheriff of Douglas County, Nevada, told them he will see to it that police no longer respond to
emergency calls! If you ever want to know how to spot a white supremacist, look at Sheriff Daniel Coverley.
Are university lectures dying? Should they?
How slow motion has changed film.
|Trump should be in prison|
I've started a page for text adventures and created a graphic which mixes
pigs and Neil Diamond.
- American health care can't even handle our usual number of sick people, now it's collapsing under the
weight of COVID-19, and, rather than use their
connections with the gods, churches are
things worse, as is
President Yam, and
his stupid son.
- Paramilitary and police in Eugene, Oregon singled out a 14-year-old girl protesting against police brutality and violently attacked her.
And it's dangerous people like teenage girls that has led Republicans to send in another
150 unlisted men armed with guns.
- Trump had no interest in throwing out a first pitch for a baseball game... until he learned that Dr. Anthony Fauci was invited to throw the first pitch for the season opener of the Yankees. Refusing to let
someone more deserving get credit, Trump then invited himself to do it instead, which was news both to the Yankees and
Trump's own staff. I guess that dementia test
he won't stop bragging about was really asshole test. No wonder he aced it.
- As most decent people honored the life of civil rights activist John Lewis, Republican Will Dismukes attended a party which honored
the first KKK grand wizard. Dismukes hasn't apologized, and was even surprised that people
would make the connection. Dismukes thought he was only honoring a Confederate General, the fact that he was also the head of the KKK didn't even cross his mind. This is what happens when people mentally
divorce the Confederacy from slavery.
- Knowing that his fellow Republicans will do nothing about it, Trump isn't even trying to
hide his corruption anymore.
- David T. Hines shows precisely what it wrong with giving money to business owners instead of workers. He received $4,000,000 in COVID-19 relief, and then spent it on himself buying jewels, fancy suits, and
- The US Supreme Court's decision that a woman's employer get to decide if they should have certain types of medicine isn't all bad news.
- Genocide is still happening around the world, probably the worst in China as they eliminate the Uighur people. It doesn't help that Trump said it's
the right thing to do.
A lot of Nintendo's old source code has been leaked.
|Trump is still a criminal at large|
I've added a page for the video game company Hudson Soft.
- Just a reminder that the President of the USA, Republican Donald Trump, sends his well wishes to an accused
child rape trafficker, you know, when he isn't pardoning convicted
criminals and calling peaceful protesters "terrorists."
- The way Conservatives are ignoring COVID-19 today is eerily similar to the way Conservatives
responded to the Spanish Flu in 1918 which killed tens of millions of people. Florida with a large elderly population, is especially vulnerable, but Republican Governor DeSantis has no problem
watching his people die. Also, churches don't seem to be very effective at spreading
Christianity any more (the religion has been dying around the world), but they've become especially good at
- Because they refuse to take COVID-19 seriously, even Trump's National Security Advisor, Republican Robert O'Brien,
is now infected, Republicans have caused the worst unemployment disaster in several decades,
and now they're trying to cut unemployment payments to a third
of their normal amount.
- The hired goons of the Republicans aren't just violently attacking peaceful protesters, they're also attacking journalists and medics. This is causing the United Nations to
rebuke our government.
- Republican Kirstjen Nielsen, one of the people responsible for putting refugee children in make-shift prisons, recently said that Republicans have never had a policy of locking up children, even though she
was the person who signed the memo which began the process.
- Republican Ted Yoho, who said he wouldn't apologize for his faith in his god which somehow required him to call his colleague "disgusting" and a "fucking bitch," has been kicked off the board of a
Christian food bank. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez's response is much more
interesting as she delivers a scathing rebuke to
- Republican Tom Cotton continues to fight to prevent US history classes from teaching children about
America's racist past.
- An anti-Democrat (read pro-Trump) couple shopped at Walmart while wearing Nazi flags as face masks.
- Republican Kayleigh McEnany lied that violent crime is finally starting to decline in the USA. However, the US has been seeing a steady decline
for the past 30 years.
- A man attempting to drive through a Black Lives Matter Protest took out a gun and murdered one of the protesters, Garrett Foster, shooting him five times. Texas police apprehended the gunman, but, after he
said he only shot Foster because Foster pointed a gun at him, the police let
- Many past US presidents have won accolades, but Trump is the only one who can't stop being proud for passing a test designed to determine if someone has
The brave women who fought and died to demand the right to vote.
Building an AI to defeat Tetris.
|Let's give Trump the boot... into prison|
I've added pages for Microsoft Entertainment Packs Two and
- Republicans have canceled the Republican National Convention because they finally understand that it's too dangerous to have
a lot of people in close proximity, even for only a couple days. Of course, they're still pushing to have public schools all over the country opened in a month. Well, all of the schools, except for those
their own children attend. No matter
how many times they protect their own interests, Republicans continue to deny the severity of the
- Republicans are sending more untrained paramilitary troops to cities and not even informing the mayors
of their presence!
- Because Republicans are actively raping, robbing, and violating the human rights of refugee seekers, Canadian courts have ruled that refugees who reach Canada can no longer be turned back into the USA since
the USA will imprison them.
- Russia is testing anti-satellite weapons in space. Trump will do nothing because he is beholden to them.
- Republican Ted Yoho, the man who called his female colleague a "fucking bitch," refuses to apologize because he somehow believes his anti-woman outburst is proof he
loves his god.
- China is closing a US consulate in retaliation for the misguided Republican offensive.
- Brazil and the USA are great examples of what happens when a monster takes office. The moment something bad happens, a
lot of innocent people die.
- When will the idiots learn, Trump never changes his tone. He's always an asshole, and so are
- We need to vote Trump out of office if we have any chance in saving this country.
- Randy Rainbow sings about the only decent person in the White House, Anthony Fauci.
|Hurry up election day|
I've added three dozen photos of animals (mostly insects) to my list of animals I've seen in the
- The bodies keep piling up and Republicans don't care. Texas spiked at just under 200 deaths in a single day, more than
most countries, and an additional 11,000 hospitalizations! Meanwhile, Republicans are still trying their damnedest to force children back to school next month with Betsy DeVos boldly claiming that sending
children back to school is not "in any way dangerous" because, as she claims,
infected children aren't contagious! For evidence, she sites a study from Germany which hasn't been peer-reviewed or even published! The reality, is, DeVos only cares about
one child, Trump, and she and other Republicans haven't even taken the first step toward making a plan to
keep children safe. And while Republican's are completely against contact tracing for American's, they're using it to track down who brought COVID-19
into the White House cafeteria.
- Republicans are deploying more untrained para-military troops around the country to stamp out the
first amendment rights of all Americans who disagree with Trump (which has always been a majority). Even journalists and city mayors are being
attacked with semi-lethal weapons banned in warfare.
- As Trump watches his poll numbers slide down the drain, he resorts to an old favorite used by despots throughout history: blame foreigners.
The morality of religious people always shifts with the zeitgeist. Just ask them if they would live by the rules of their ancestors and watch them struggle to find a rationalization
for their denial.
Jeff Bezos is an evil dragon hording treasure stolen from those who worked for
|End of the innocence|
I've added a page for the Queen song, Who Wants to Live Forever.
- More para-military troops are being sent to other cities an at attempt to
stop all protests, but they're
only making things worse by
"proactively" arresting (AKA kidnapping) innocent people. Republicans do not care
that they're violating the first amendment of the US Constitution, they will continue to try and stop all protests to make their party look better. A
wall of mothers stood arm-in-arm to protect protesters from these violent
unmarked troops. They were quite sure even Republican goons wouldn't attack them. They were wrong. The Republican's troops shot at them with semi-lethal
- Republicans have been ardently anti mask for months now, so, what better time for Trump to suddenly flip-flop and say, not only are they extremely important, but wearing one
makes you a patriot. Multiple states are now enforcing quarantines when people from the stupider more
infected states want to enter. A wise move
since the actual number of COVID-19 cases (and deaths) in the USA is actually
a lot higher than the official total.
Thankfully, Republicans in Utah have devised a new strategy to solve the virus, no, they're not wearing masks, they're going to issue a proclamation about
praying to their god.
- Ghislaine Maxwell has been charged with orchestrating a system of trafficking children, grooming them to be raped by upper class businessmen, and then lying under oath to protect the rapists. Trump said, in
a completely sincere manner, "I just wish her well, frankly."
- Even if Trump started the presidency with not a cent to his name, his massive campaign
of corruption would have him
leave as a millionaire. He's always been willing to watch
people die in order to get rich, the presidency has just given him the
opportunity to prove it.
- The current Republican administration has violated the US Constitution about a dozen times in the past couple years. Their latest attack comes in the form of violating the 14th amendment by excluding from
the census the people they don't like.
- Yet another prominent Republican, Larry Householder, was arrested in a massive bribery
scandal of $60,000,000! I wonder when Trump will pardon him?
- You know you're a horrible liar when you're called out by a rag like Fox.
- Republicans have ordered the closure of the Chinese consulate in Texas. This will not end well.
- A Pennsylvania nursing home for veterans required their residents to take
hydroxychloroquine, a drug that has since been proven not to treat COVID-19, but was greatly hyped by an ignorant Trump.
- Republican Bryant "Corky" Messner has repeatedly lied about serving as an Army Ranger (he went to school for it,
but never served). He also has a history of
Catholics are still being arrested for sexually assaulting people,
and ruining the lives of children.
Social distancing is hard when you're a video game character.
Civil rights hero John Lewis has died. Learn about his amazing life from this 2019 interview.
Police violently attacked another unarmed innocent black man. Stanley Gracius went to Walmart to buy a bike for his son. He tested the bike out in the store by riding it down the isles a couple times
(something I myself have done multiple times). He was also listening to loud music on his phone, so a manager told him he was being disruptive and had to leave. Gracius didn't like that, and mouthed off to the
manager, but still bought the bike and left with a receipt in hand. What he didn't know is the manager had already called the police and, just as he walked out, the police tried to arrest him. As any black man
knows, police are extremely dangerous and libel to murder you no matter what you've done. Rather than die quietly, Gracius demanded to know why he was being arrested for when he had the receipt to prove he paid
for the bike. As usual, police failed to deescalate the situation and instead tackled the man to the ground, tased him, and then
hogtied him with a belt! Gracius has since been charged with the typical trumped up charges including aggravated assault, simple assault and
disorderly conduct, even though police assaulted him, and disarming law enforcement officer which seems unlikely.
|Circling the drain|
I've added a page for the 1985 DOS puzzle game, Fire Fighter.
- Fox really knows how to pick them. After his extremely racist head writer resigned, Tucker Carlson went on the offensive and made up a lie about a New York Times journalist, so his rabid Republican fans
immediately doxed the journalist and encouraged people to violently assault him. And former
anchor Ed Henry has been accused of rape.
- The Republican invasion force in Portland have been violently attacking unarmed peaceful protesters ever since they arrived, and one in particular is getting a lot of bad press. Navy veteran Christopher
David stood his ground as jackbooted thugs wailed on him with clubs,
shattering the bones in his hand. Trump also plans on sending his hired goons to other major cities
where people don't like him, including Detroit.
- Trump is using the presidency to write himself checks and taxpayers are
footing the bill.
- Mark and Patricia McCloskey, the horrible couple who pointed guns at unarmed peaceful protesters, have been charged with
unlawful use of a weapon.
- Understanding cancel culture through the eyes of Fox.
- Looks like the UK, much like the USA, is actively refusing to investigate Russian voter manipulation.
- Republican Ted Yoho showed off his extensive vocabulary when verbally assaulted Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez in the Capitol floor calling her a
John Oliver talks about conspiracy theories and gives helpful advice on how to discern fact from fiction.
|Even if Trump loses, the nation won't recover any time soon|
Last night I beat Caveblazers, surpassing 300 completed games!
- The WHO (now minus the USA because of Republicans) has reported another
record increase in COVID-19 cases, so, naturally, Republicans are trying to
block additional funding for COVID-19 testing
because they don't care how many Americans die, they don't even want you to know about it,
they have to make it look like the USA isn't burning to the ground. Trump personally described the 143,000 dead Americans as some people who
"have the sniffles." Meanwhile, Republican John Bel Edwards, Governor of
Louisiana is asking people to stave themselves for three days to appease his
god to stop COVID-19. And, while a strong science education will help, it alone won't fix these morons.
- Portland was placed under martial law and occupied by untrained federal
thugs is was a testing bed to invade other Democratic cities and Republicans are looking to invade others as well. Next up,
Chicago. Will your city be next?
- Chris Wallace interviewed Donald Trump and actually called him out on
some of his many lies.
- Katie Porter talks about what steps we still need to take before we can safely reopen schools.
- Meet Palantir, the private spy company that knows everything about you.
- Joe Biden is now receiving intelligence briefings, and is making it very clear that foreign nations, Russia especially, are again trying to
interfere with the US election again like they did when they helped Trump get elected.
- More anti-Trump statues are being publicly displayed in Washington D.C.
- How racist is America? Judge Mary Ellen Brennan had a 15-year-old black girl
arrested and detained for failing to
complete her online homework.
- Why hasn't the USA incorporated any new states in so long? Because the candidates (Washington D.C., Puerto Rico, etc.) are all liberal states, and Republicans don't want to allow a new state into the Union
that will upset their Senate majority.
- Republicans will say any lie to convince people that voting can't be trusted, even say dogs are voting.
- Republicans have released rules on how federally-funded homeless shelters can deny shelter to transgender women. If the woman isn't short enough, hasn't removed enough of her body hair, or doesn't have a
smooth enough neck, the shelter is allowed to demand to see a government identification, and, if they don't have it or refuse to show it, the shelter is allowed to say their religion allows them to
Sean Carroll talks about the history of quantum mechanics.
|La la la, I can't hear you!|
I've added a page for Brøderbund Software.
- The USA has beaten its own record again by having over 70,000 cases of COVID-19 in a single day, but Republicans
are still vehemently anti mask. And, despite Republicans clinging to testing aberrations in
Florida as a reason to downplay COVID-19, Florida's own emergency
operation center just closed after a dozen workers tested positive for COVID-19. Georgia too has
hit capacity in several hospitals. The
fact is, Republicans just don't care about science or data, they just
want to make things look like they're normal to get Trump reelected.
- Because the virus has effectively killed several entire industries, more Americans are out of work than ever before. Rather than assure Americans that they won't be kicked to the streets when they can't
afford their mortgages, Republicans are telling Americans to find some new way to make money. Of course, if they
- No, Michigan Democrats did not stick COVID-19 positive patients
into nursing homes. The reality is, they've created rules
preventing that from happening.
- Republican Thom Tillis made a racist statement saying the reason Hispanics have more COVID-19 cases because they're less likely to social distance
or wear masks. In reality, the reason minorities tend to get COVID-19 more is for the same reason they're paid less, have less
access to clean water, and are generally treated worse by Americans, because our nation
is really racist.
- There is some hope with vaccines, as the early trials are looking good, but they still won't be ready until next year, so we need to maintain
constant vigilance until then.
- Republican Chad Wolf, acting director of the Department of Homeland Security, issued a long list of crimes committed by what he calls a
"mob" of "violent anarchists" in order to justify
sending unwanted federal officers in Portland, Oregon. The so-called "violent crimes" listed are just minor acts of graffiti, but that's
not stopping unmarked DHS from kidnapping protesters. Meanwhile,
the Pentagon is banning Confederate flags from all military buildings.
That's progress, but what black people really want banned is systemic racism.
- Republican Mike Pompeo, a Christian Nationalist, makes it very clear that he believes "human rights" only
apply to Christians.
- Republicans still don't want gay people to be allowed to donate blood, even though there isn't an associated risk
People tend to have a fair amount of skepticism until it comes to their their deeply held beliefs.
|If you can't stop the virus, stop people from learning about it|
- Like all Southern Republican states, Georgia is seeing a massive spike in COVID-19 cases and deaths because
they refuse to take even basic precautions. Some of the less stupid counties took it upon themselves to issue mask laws, the bare minimum of hygiene, but Governor Brian Kemp just issued an order banning all
counties in his state from creating mask laws. Republicans would rather see you dead than
admit they messed up, and now they're
disposing of the murder weapon.
- Despite the catastrophic rise in COVID-19 cases throughout the nation, Republicans are still pushing extremely hard to force schools to reopen. The party that always cuts funding to schools now wants to
pretend that they're extremely important, but they only want to give the illusion of a country running well to make their party look good, they don't care about educating children or even if they live. A
school district in Missouri is asking parents to sign a COVID-19 death waiver for any student involved in sports. The waiver prevents the parents from suing the school even if a student's death is "caused by
the negligence or carelessness" of the school staff. In Michigan, the Republican-majority
Education Committee is debating whether the state should open schools, but they're
not allowing teachers to give input.
- Republican Rush Limbaugh, who thought the 19 in COVID-19 referred to the number of previous COVID viruses, suggests that Americans should adapt to the virus like the Donner Party
adapted to cannibalism.
- Russian spies are trying to gain access to COVID-19 vaccine information, and Trump still adores Russia.
- Even as thousands of people are dying every day and white supremacists are
burning crosses on the front lawns
of black protesters, Republicans are using their position of power to advertise for a Mexican bean company because the owner praised
- Your tax dollars which were given to Customs and Border Patrol as emergency funds to buy medicine for sick children was instead spent on
dirt bikes and dog food.
25 bad reasons people give for believing in a god.
A very important glacier that is failing.
|People don't need to die to save the "economy"|
I've added a page for video games of the maze genre.
- Republicans have pulled the USA out of the World Health Organization, and is now pulling us out of the Centers For Disease Control, demanding that hospitals send all their data to the White House and
not the CDC. This will prevent the CDC from being able to track the disease and
cause the deaths of hundreds of thousands more people. Republicans are also continuing to discredit
their own doctors. And what better time to do all of this then when Florida set a
new death record for itself even as
Republican Governor Ron DeSantis lies about the disease stabilizing. Right now, most Southern Republican states have more deaths than almost every other nation in the world.
- When she's not demanding public schools open without anything even remotely resembling a safety plan, Republican Betsy DeVos is giving US taxpayer
money to private religious schools. Republicans do not care about human life,
they care about corporations. Just look at the traditionally Conservative Orange County in California which is trying to force their schools to reopen
without even putting a mask mandate in place! Republican John Kennedy told
concerned teachers not wanting to die to "kiss my ass."
- Why is it, every time I read an article about actual voter fraud, it's
always a Republican?
- Black people are killed by police at a much higher rate than white people, but
Trump only cares about white people.
- Republicans have gutted environmental laws in order to speed up the progress
- Why is it people with a freedom fetish willingly give up their personal privacy to hurt immigrants? Because their fetish for racism
is even stronger.
- Another Trump cultist threatens to murder someone for being told they have to
wear a mask.
- Republican Bill Husfelt says that being gay is a choice, and he knows this because
his god told him so.
The whole "alpha, beta, and omega" pack mentality of dogs is not scientific.
Police Officer Michael McGillis has a long history of violence, and he recently assaulted an innocent 23-year-old woman, fabricated crimes, and arrested her per the instructions of his
Interesting facts about Mario Kart 64.
Oh great, now there is an outbreak of the bubonic plague in China? Don't worry about it.
|A plague nation|
I've added a page for The Sounds album, Living In America.
- France is giving their health care workers a permanent
raise as thanks for getting COVID-19 under control. Meanwhile, US hospitals refuse to even give their nurses
temporary hazard pay, and Republicans are trying to get rid of the
few experts still willing to work with them.
- What is contact tracing, and why should you do it? Well, if
COVID parties don't scare you into caring, I don't know what to tell you!
- After a 17-year hold, self-proclaimed pro-life Republicans have cheerfully started
executing people in the USA again.
- With Republicans at the helm, the EPA refuses to improve clean air standards.
- If everyone else hates you, it could mean that the world is terrible, and you're the only good person in existence, but it's far more likely that you're just an
- Republicans suffered another loss in Georgia with their anti-science heartbeat abortion
- The fact that over 130,000 Americans have died because of Republican incompetence is taking away from yet another Republican scandal: the fact that they have done nothing (and are still doing nothing) to
address the Russian bounty on US soldiers. Thankfully, tireless journalists are still doing their job to uncover more details and it looks like Russia's own national intelligence, the GRU, the equivalent to
America's CAI, may be the masterminds behind the program.
- An asshole in Michigan didn't want to wear a mask to potentially save the lives of people around him. A 77-year-old man called him out on it, so the man stabbed the old man. When police arrived, the stabber
refused to go quietly and pulled his knife on the police, so they shot him to death. Thankfully,
the 77-year-old man is in stable condition.
Christian pastor Kelvin Page says that his church, which defied social distancing and mask rules has had so many cases of COVID-19, that they gave up on
trying to count them all.
While mid-flight, Michael Ney Berry announced that he was going to murder everyone on the plane
in the name of Jesus. He was subdued by passengers, and nobody was killed.
Hey, maybe Titanic was such an awful movie after all?
The story behind that famous Olympics photo.
Cassette adapters are remarkably simple.
|Monday the 13th|
I've added pages for the video game genres, racing and
- Florida had 15,300 COVID-19 cases in one day, the largest single-day total of any US state since the beginning of the pandemic, even
worse than New York, and Republicans are still trying to force the state to re-open
schools next month! Sending your children back to school will spread the disease and kill
students and teachers. Having big close-quarters parties will kill people. Encouraging people not
to wear masks will kill people. Purposely putting yourself at risk will
get you killed. And, anti-science Republicans are doing their best to
discredit their own doctors in an attempt to make Trump look less horrible. Remember
when Republicans created the lie that the Affordable Care Act would lead to death panels where doctors would decide whose grandparents have to die? Now those same Republicans literally saying they want to
sacrifice the elderly to
keep the "economy" going.
- Thankfully, Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer has wisely issued a new state order requiring all Michiganders
to wear masks while indoors when they're around people they don't
live with. However, Republicans who don't care about living are still refusing to comply, and "law and order" Republican Sheriff Daniel Abbott is refusing to do his job and
enforce the rule.
- The self-proclaimed "law and order" president commuted the sentence of
Roger Stone, yet another one of his criminal friends who was going to prison for covering up Trump's involvement with Russia.
- Republican Tucker Carlson's head writer had to resign after it was discovered he had been, for years, writing
extremely racist stuff online. The stuff he wrote for Tucker Carlson was just
him holding back.
- Turns out, Trump considered selling off a part of American after a hurricane just so his inability to restore it
wouldn't make him look bad.
- Don Jr. is just as bad at grammar as his father, putting an apostrophe in the title of his book where it doesn't belong and inadvertently
changing the meaning!
The Washington Redskins aren't changing their name because they want to stop offending Native Americans, they're doing it because they'll
lose a lot of money if they don't.
The Southern Baptist Church is, once again, being sued because they knowingly had a sexual predator working for them, James Hook, in a position where he would have
access to children.
Mark and Patricia McCloskey, the couple who pointed guns at Black Lives Matter protesters, are really horrible people who have been, for years,
wielding the law as
Even with the entire nation protesting them, police officers still feel like they can do whatever they want. Janak Amin held a loaded gun to a non-combative unarmed innocent man's head because he refused to
give his name to the cop! Thankfully, Amin has been fired, and is being
charged with a crime for his potentially deadly bullying.
The US Supreme Court of faithless electors in the Electoral College doesn't really do anything.
|Chop off the gangrenous parts|
I've added a page for Sega's Mega RPG Project.
- Republicans are urging people to never get tested for
COVID-19 because they're fine with a few million Americans dying, just so long as it doesn't make their party look bad.
- How much of your tax dollars were given away to churches?
- Republican Michelle Steel explains why she pulled her daughter out of college: her daughter learned about same-sex marriage and
changed her mind about it.
- Republican Ginni Thomas, a white woman, is very angry that a small town in Virginia put up a
Black Lives Matter banner.
- Because the Republicans in charge failed to institute proper safety measures, over 1,000 TSA employees have now tested
positive for COVID-19.
- There are plenty of great Mexican food distributors who don't worship Trump.
Christian summer camps are a great way for children to get COVID-19 and
bring it home to their families.
Learning about re-harmonization with video game music.
The difference between Western and Japanese video game RPGs.
Ranking doomsday cults.
|Rotting from inside|
I've added a page for the Tegan and Sara album, So Jealous.
- As the USA sets another record in the number of daily COVID-19 infections, a record once
previously held by... the USA (as well as the one before that), Republicans continue to make the problem worse. When drug lobbyist Alex Azar, now in charge of the Health and Human Services, was asked how we
could possibly open schools this fall and keep students and faculty safe when we can't even provide enough protective equipment to healthcare workers, the man beholden to pharmaceutical companies and not human
beings, flat out lied and said that health care workers don't
contract the virus. The reality is 94,000 healthcare workers have contracted
COVID-19 from their patients, and over 700 have died trying to save the lives of people often too stupid to wear a mask.
- Tulsa Oklahoma is seeing a surge in COVID-19 cases, and health experts are pinning the blame on
- Republican Danny McCormick keeps filming himself destroying masks and comparing mask-wearing
to the Holocaust. The reality is, hospitals all over the South have
reached capacity and this is when the death rate really starts to increase.
- The TSA, led by Republican David Pekoske, is finally increasing their safety regulations to try and keep employees safe from COVID-19, but it took a whistleblowers risking their livelihood
for it to happen, and the changes are extremely minimal, and should have been in place
to begin with.
- Florida law enforcement finally shut down the church selling bleach as a
miracle COVID-19 cure.
- After Summer Taylor was murdered when a white terrorist drove his car into a group of protesters, police officer Mike Brown mocked her death and black people by posting a graphic which read, "All lives
splatter." So far, his only punishment is being put on paid vacation.
- Trump is playing ignorant Christians for votes, and it keeps working.
A long, but very informative video debunking all the claims Conservatives make about systemic racism.
A white man went on a racist tirade screaming obscenities, racial slurs, and touting Trump as people were trying to celebrate a birthday, and it was all caught on film. The man was later identified as Tech
bro Michael Lofthouse, CEO of Solid8. It wasn't until his identity
was made public that he finally apologized, but, really, if a Trump-loving racist asshole apologizes only after learning his bottom line will be affected, it doesn't mean much.
|80 MPH into a brick wall|
I've added pages for the video game genres, real-time strategy and
- Republicans keep saying that the COVID-19 is harmless to 99% of the people who get it. They're
lying. As of yesterday, there have been 3,097,602 confirmed cases and 133,994 deaths. That comes out to a fatality rate in the USA of 4.3%! We
don't keep track of the people who come close to dying or have severe reactions, but you can bet it accounts for a large number of the survivors. If we let COVID-19 go unchecked around the nation, we would see
14,180,000 deaths, and probably over 100,000,000 serious cases.
- Republicans on the US Supreme Court have ruled that employers, not doctors, get to decide which medicine and medical services their employees
have access to.
- When she isn't misappropriating funds,
Republican Betsy DeVos is trying to force all public and charter schools to open in a couple months, even in the most COVID-19 ravaged states. This will kill a lot of parents, children, and school faculty.
She is doing this, not because she cares about education, she's made it extremely clear that she doesn't, but because she wants to make things look like they're back to normal to Trump will get more votes.
She's trying to make the Republican party look like less of a failure, and she's
risking children's lives to do it.
- More news about how Republicans squandered the COVID-19 relief money, your tax dollars, on
young-earth creationist churches, places that are spreading COVID-19
more than anything.
- Why are more and more diseases jumping from animals to humans? Are we being punished by gods? No, we're being punished by our own ignorance.
- Trump's tantrums cause good soldiers to retire.
Going back and arguing with your past self is quite healthy.
JK Rowling continues to hate on transgender people, and she has so much money at this point that not buying her books or films isn't going to injure her. But you should still acknowledge
how awful she is.
|The USA is going to crash and burn|
- The USA is the global epicenter for COVID-19, and Florida is quickly becoming the center of that with a
massive spike in the number of cases. But the incompetent Republicans in charge
aren't just refusing to take proper precautions to decrease the numbers, now they're actively threatening the lives of the state's children by demanding that all schools reopen
in a few months! Trump, due to his own failure is blaming the WHO
even though they've successfully helped many other countries get the virus under control, so he's
officially withdrawing the USA. And, when they're not putting children's lives at
risk, Republicans are giving away $10,000,000,000 of your tax dollars to churches instead of businesses and people
suffering from COVID-19.
- Trump is a poor deplorable troll.
- Republicans continue to use the pandemic as a reason to deport people, even people
staying here legally.
- Fox Republican Tucker Carlson says an Iraq War veteran who lost her legs in combat is a "deeply silly and unimpressive person" who
- The White House inadvertently admitted that the Ottoman Empire committed genocide against the Armenians, a move that isn't going to win them points with Turkish dictator
Recep Tayyip Erdogan.
- Brazilian dictator Jair Bolsonaro, who has been downplaying COVID-19 almost as much as Trump just claimed he has
tested positive for it. Although, since he also lies like Trump, this may be a ruse. He
might be claiming he is infected, but isn't, and then pretend he has extremely mild symptoms in order to convince his base that the disease isn't dangerous at all.
Fun science experiments you can do at home.
The strange topsy-turvy time line of Mega Man.
|Commander and racist|
For the first time in forever, I bought a powerful computer, one capable of playing even newly released AAA virtual reality games. Naturally, I'll mostly use it to emulate 8-bit video games. As I transfer
all my data from my old computer to my new one, I'm updating the games and software pages in my Wiki with instructions for how to transfer profiles, settings, and saved games. Also, since I'm now stuck with
Windows 10, the worst version of Windows Microsoft has ever made, I'm updating the page for how to bypass its many
- COVID-19 cases continue to break records in Florida and Texas and people
are dying after contracting the virus at church-sponsored COVID-19
parties, Trump continues to golf and rage-post. Meanwhile, Republicans are turning public hygiene in
such a politcal matter that the Anderson County Review, a Republican newspaper in Kansas is comparing mask-wearing
to the Holocaust.
- The cops who murdered an innocent unarmed black man, Elijah McClain, will not be charged with any crimes because, the District Attorney claims there isn't any evidence that the cops choking him for a
prolonged period of time and forced drug injections were what killed him. Three other cops thought it would
be funny to take a picture of themselves pretending to choke someone to death at Elijah McClain's memorial. The cops sent their photo to others in the area, including Jason Rosenblatt, the officer who helped
murder McClain, and he responded back with "HaHa." Strangely,
the cops in the photo making fun of the murder have been fired, but the cops who actually murdered someone will not be charged.
- Another man used his car as a weapon and purposely crashed into a group of BLM protesters, murdering
24-year-old Summer Taylor and seriously injuring others. Despite the driver being sober
and purposely driving around police barriers and the wrong way on a ramp, police can't seem to bring themselves to assign a motive to the driver, and are
blaming pedestrians. Two Republican vandalized a Black Lives
Matter painting which had a legal city permit, all the while claiming police brutality and racism are
"leftist lies." Also, even though he was born in New York, Trump really seems to
adore the Confederacy.
- A bunch of American racist terrorist showed to at Gettysburg National Military Park with guns and racist flags in an attempt to stop an Antifa flag burning rally. Of course, there wasn't a rally, it was all
an Internet hoax. But, even if it wasn't, it's perfectly legal to burn flags
in the USA, despite what you might hear from Fox.
- Remember when Fox edited Trump out of a photo with child-predator Jeffry
Christian pastor Andrew Martin Cote murder a 71-year-old woman and her
Christians want their bigotry protected in the name of freedom.
|It's going down the tubes|
I've started a page for the TV show Futurama and the made a page for the free hex editor,
- Republicans continue their anti-science crusade against COVID-19 and demand the complete reopening of the country. Republican Andy Biggs, of the Arizona Congress, said nobody should trust expert
virologists, and lied that the virus is declining in his
state when, in fact, Arizona has been seeing a steady increase for the past three months, with an especially big growth in the past few weeks. Mike Pence
had to have his trip there delayed because the Secret Service agents who prepared for his visit
became infected. Some Republican leaders, after watching their states
break records with daily infections, are finally starting to reach for the low bar and require masks in some situations,
like Texas Governor Republican Greg Abbott. His mask requirement isn't very comprehensive, as it only applies to places where COVID-19 breakouts have already occurred, and then, only when 20 or more people
are grouped together. And they probably still won't actually enforce it. Republicans are still not
requiring airline passengers to wear masks, and, with all the recycled air, traveling is
especially risky. And outbreaks keep happening in food preparation plants, but there aren't laws in place to force the owners to disclose the
nature of the outbreaks, so they're keeping them secret. Since Republicans
never care about anything that doesn't directly affect them, hopefully, more will become infected, like former Republican presidential candidate, Herman Cain, who became infected at
Trump's Tulsa rally.
- Trump continues calling for the violent attack of journalists, and his SS cops are eager to
- Another Fox anchor has been fired for sexual assault. They are just a breeding ground for rapists.
- Even with all eyes on them, police in America just can't seem to help themselves from brutally killing people. Two Oklahoma cops have been arrested after they killed a man by tasing him
over 50 times!
- Black Lives Matter is an important cultural uprising, but Theodore Rothrock, a priest from Indiana, calls them "wolves... masked thieves and
bandits... maggots and parasites. at best," just as Jesus would.
I've added a page for the company Keypunch Software, and another one of their titles,
- With the amount of ignorant people blindly following Trump's lie that COVID-19 is a hoax and people
shouldn't wear masks, because he's a ignorant moron, because all the scientific tests
show they work, we're soon going to hit
100,000 new cases a day! You know how bad it is when racist white germophiles in
Texas hijack the Black Lives Matter protest because they really want to get drunk. Dr. Anne
Schuchat at the CDC is speaking candidly: we're screwed. Now that COVID-19 has spread all over the country, we couldn't contain it now
even if we tried. Republicans squandered the initial months and
refused to implement nation-wide testing or tracing, they refused to make factories for masks and ventilators, and, as hospitals in most major cities are reaching capacity, corpses are going to pile up at an
exponential rate. And, as states go back to being in lockdown, landlords are going to start evicting more and more people, and Republicans in Congress
are removing safety nets.
- Trump denies hearing about the Russian bounty on US soldiers, until just now, but more and more people are saying that they told him about it several times, even
all the way back in 2019! Yet, he's still best buddies with Putin.
- A new poll shows that the vast majority of white American Evangelical Christians
still support Trump. They're straight up evil.
American police just can't seem to stop murdering unarmed black people. Even country singers are changing their problematic names to address racism
and police brutality.
Jordan Peterson is really fond of Hitler, too bad almost everything he says about him
Why does the USA have so many Filipino nurses? Because of our racist past.
|We're gonna need a lot of time to heal these wounds|
Last night, I beat the casual puzzle game, Kids.
- Trump claimed that US military intelligence never told him anything about Russia placing a bounty on American soldiers, but other NATO officials say they were
all informed about it, and sources in the White House say Trump was told about it
back in February. Trump lied to protect Russia even though Russia is paying people to murder
- Because so Americans, spurred on by ignorant Republicans, can't be bothered to take simple basic steps to protect themselves from COVID-19, the European Union is most likely going to ban Americans from
traveling abroad. And who can blame them? My home state of Michigan, took stricter precautions thanks to our
Democratic Governor, but now two weeks after restaurant restrictions have been lifted, cases are
starting to rise again.
- After Colorado police murdered another unarmed innocent black man, a peaceful vigil was put on with violin players to honor the memory of Elijah McClain. So, naturally, police showed up in riot gear and
violently attacked the vigil. Meanwhile, in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, one police officer lied that she was being
attacked by protesters, so the police shot semi-lethal rounds into peaceful protesters, maiming one woman.
- More evidence that white supremacists are the real terrorists. And speaking of white supremacists,
Trump deleted his post where he promoted a man shouting "white power," but he hasn't apologized
- The new deputy White House liaison at the US Agency for International Development is Republican Merritt Corrigan. Corrigan is best known for being extremely homophobic, and that other Republicans who don't
hate the LGBT have an "allegiance to Satan." She also believes in the
superiority of Christian patriarchy, so shouldn't she give her job over to a man?
- The Republican majority on the US Supreme Court ruled that states can't deny taxpayer money to private religious schools, even though giving them taxpayer money is a violation of the
JK Rowling is slowly becoming less known for her writing about childhood wizards and more known about her hate speech against trans women.
Why do beat 'em up characters always eat meat out of trash cans?
|Republicans are bringing about the collapse of the nation... as usual|
Yesterday, beat the game Tiny Dangerous Dungeons.
- Police in Colorado murdered another unarmed black man. Elijah McClain, only 23-years-old, begged to be set free so
that he could go home, but police choked him, crushing both his carotid arteries causing a loss of blood flow to the brain. Even though the man was completely restrained on the ground and hand-cuffed,
paramedics injected him with ketamine, a strong anesthesia which stopped the poor man's heart. Hospital staff were able to resuscitate him, but he suffered serious brain damage and died a few days later. The
police said, choking a man out and pumping a restrained person full of anesthetics is part of their protocol. In order to protect the police, the local coroner rules that the cause of death was "undetermined."
Meanwhile, in Detroit, Michigan, police rammed several Black Lives Matter protesters with their
- COVID-19 has now surpassed a half-million deaths world wide, none more than
in the USA which has as much as the next four deadliest countries combined! The states with the worst increase in cases are mostly Republican and all non-compliant: Florida, Arizona, Texas, South Carolina, and
Nevada. Since the Republicans who are in charge have completely failed, they're trying to blame the massive surge on
themselves. They're blaming testing and
young people, but refuse to suggest it might be
Trump golfing amid a global pandemic. And, now that a drug has been discovered that
actually helps treat the virus (not the one Trump backed), the manufacturer has set the price at
$3,120 for a prescription.
- Donald Trump, the President of the United States of America, posted a video online praising a man who shouted out the phrase,
- Another American terrorist with an assault rifle opened fire on a peaceful protest
murdering at least one
person. The protesters were demanding justice for the violent police officers who murdered Breonna Taylor while she slept in her own bed.
- An anonymous EU intelligence officer just told the New York Times that US military intelligence has known for months that Russia has been offering a cash reward to those Taliban troops in Afghanistan who
successfully kill a US or UK soldier. Trump responded by saying nobody told him about it, so he's denying that it's happening, and
refuses to denounce
his boss Putin.
Mississippi has finally agreed that their state flag, which is based on the Confederate flag, is too racist, so they're going to replace it with one that it
bigoted in favor of Christians.
If you're wondering where your tithes go when you give money to a church, they pay for
protecting child rapists. And, it's not always institutionalized child
rape, Christians also rape children individually, and, when they aren't
raping, they're infecting children with COVID-19.
PragerU thinks anything good that happened in history is because of Republican Jesus.
How are religious people able to become so wise?
|Trump should be in chains|
I've created a page for the Eve 6 song, Rescue.
- Trump has claimed COVID-19 was under control, claimed it would be gone by Easter, claimed the warm weather would make it disappear, said a random drug would cure it, etc. Everything he has said about
COVID-19 has been wrong, so, now when he says "It's going away," even his own task force
doesn't believe him, but Republicans are still
canceling research on the disease. The reality is, US testing is so bad,
scientists estimate that the country probably has about ten times more cases then we're reporting, and
many Southern States are setting new records and having to
shut down again, pushing the nation's total cases to the
highest its ever been. So, naturally, Trump responds by trying to take away
the health care of around 23,000,000 poor people.
- The Republican-led Treasury department sent stimulus checks worth over $1,400,000,000 to
dead people. Good work boys.
- Black Lives Matter, but especially the ones who are most at risk, black trans lives.
Meanwhile, Trump is a racist.
- Republicans have repeatedly said that the Obama administration didn't have any ventilators available at the end of their term. However, a report published after a Republican investigation shows that the
Obama administration actually left them 16,600 ventilators.
- Republican Robert Regan is so racist his own daughter is begging people not to
vote for him. And, in order to prove he isn't racist, Regan said that white privileged doesn't exist, and neither does systemic racism, except in abortion clinics who he believes prey on black women. Regan
said, on the political scale he's as Right wing as is possible, and his daughter is a zero. Also, in typical Republican fashion, Regan denies the science of climate change, says the USA should make English the
official legal language, and should cut back on immigration (Regan is not a Native American).
- Republican Sheriff Robert Snaza is using his position of authority to actively call for his supporters to violate Washington law and refuse to wear masks to protect the public from COVID-19. Without a shred
of irony in his voice, he told a group of Christians to not be sheep!
- Having police look like soldiers is not good for America.
PragerU's propaganda videos don't even try to provide evidence for their ridiculous claims.
Catholics are suing a Delaware city for refusing to violate the US
Another typeface everyone knows, Cooper Black.
|Trump belongs in prison|
Yesterday, I beat the remake escape game, Samsara Room. I've also made a graphic which showcases the hypocrisy of
Americans complaining about the destruction of monuments to horrible people.
- Because some people would rather sacrifice their lungs than wear a mask, COVID-19 is now surging even more than it was in April, with
over 45,500 cases a day! And, in places where people actually want to protect themselves from
COVID-19, like prisons, they're not being allowed to.
KKK rally was a dismal failure, but it
did succeed in one way, it caused much of the Secret Service to have to self-quarantine
because because they were subjected to COVID-19.
- "The president was kidding," has been the rallying cry for his apologists, and Trump just undermined them all by saying he doesn't kid.
- Remember when Michael Flynn admitted he was guilty of various crimes pertaining to Trump and Russia? Well, like Trump's other criminal comrades, he's
walking free. It's nearly impossible to put a rich white man in prison in this country.
- Republican Guy Phillips, a white man, is using the words of George Floyd before he was murdered by police, "I can't breathe," in order to
protest wearing masks.
- Republican Devin Nunes is such a snowflake that he tried to sue Twitter because someone on Twitter was
making fun of him.
- Republican Paul Petersen, a Mormon who spent his "mission" in the Marshall Islands, began using the Marshall Islands to run a child trafficking adoption ring. He would bring expectant mothers from the
Marshall Islands, and charged people wanting their children around $35,000. He paid for the deliveries of the children by stealing money from Medicaid. He did this to over 40 infants. Thankfully,
he was arrested and found guilty, but authorities say they will not investigate any of parents who
adopted children illegally through Petersen!
If your only education about genetics is from grade school, then probably most of what you know about genetics is wrong.
Three North Carolina police officers, Michael "Kevin" Piner, James "Brian" Gilmore, and Jessie E. Moore II, were fired after it was discovered that they were recorded talking about murdering as many
black people as they could.
PragerU has a video honoring a man who was just fine with the murder of a bunch of poor union protesters.
Three cops resign after the unarmed 27-year-old man they arrested mysteriously died
of a heart attack. None of the officers were charged
with a crime.
|Trump is a crook|
I've added a page for the Keypunch shovelware, Swords and Sorcery.
- Trump says he told the federal government to slow down testing, that was a lie. But, now that his lie
exposed, he actually is slowing down testing. He's doing this even
as COVID-19 is beginning to devastate the South and South
West in record numbers.
- It turns out, Republican William Barr, no doubt influenced by Trump, sought a lenient sentence for Trump's criminal friend,
Republican Roger Stone. This is just more evidence that
Republicans are seriously corrupt and routinely put their party before the country.
- Republican incompetence caused the worst unemployment disaster the US has seen in nearly a century, so why not
throw another log on the fire? Because Trump has shutdown all immigration,
Republicans are expected to layoff another 13,400 government workers.
- The Trump family is trying to censor yet another book critical of their decades of crime titled,
Too Much and Never Enough: How My Family Created the World's Most Dangerous Man.
- Trump constantly complains about voter fraud (even though most voter fraud is done by Republican voters), and then goes right out and
commits voter fraud himself.
- Republican Betsy DeVos makes money off student who are in debt. This is a serious conflict of interest since she is in charge of the government institution that is supposed to regulate and help eliminate
student debt programs. This conflict has been laid bare when a whistle blower showed the DeVos's department rejected a Student Aid Web site because it was too easy for students to
apply for loan forgiveness.
Former Christian pastor, turned biblical scholar and professor at Oxford College, Jan Joosten, was arrested for possessing child pornography which he had been collecting for the past six years. Despite this
fact, he will only have to spend a single year in prison.
|Trump is an ignorant slob|
I've added a page for Windows 95.
- Republicans sit idly by as Trump fires yet another government watchdog. They
hate oversight because it prevents them from being corrupt.
- Yet another American white supremacist takes part in a terrorist plot. Ethan Melzer fed US military secrets to a Nazi group in an attempt to
start another race war, but Republicans still won't declare groups like
the KKK or Nazis as terrorist organizations.
- The Republican incompetence in the face of COVID-19 hasn't just killed over 100,000 people, it's also wasted thousands of tons of food.
- US Navy Captain Brett Crozier raised alarms about a COVID-19 outbreak on his aircraft carrier. Like with the Republican party, his superiors didn't care, and were content with watching the crew die. Crozier
did what any decent person would do, he alerted the media to the Navy's ruthless decision. Once it made headline that the Navy was refusing to take care of soldiers, at least some of them were taken off the
carrier and given the medical attention they needed, but not until over 1,100 of the crew tested positive! Because he cared so much for the lives of his crew, the Navy stripped Crozier of his command post, and
is now saying they won't give him back his command, and, because he didn't blindly obey orders, he will
never be given command ever again. For many people, Navy sailors included,
this just cements the fact that nobody should ever trust the US military. They will gladly sacrifice your life to protect a despot like Trump.
How awful was protest music during the W. Bush era?
The physics behind Sonic's loop-de-loop.
Another artistic masterpiece ruined by an incompetent restorer.
N95 masks don't protect from viruses because they're a good filter, they actually take advantage of an important law of physics.
Religious people have a very strange set of beliefs when it comes to medicine.
|Random racist Republicans|
The complete commentary that I participated in is now online for Nights Into Dreams.
I've added a page for the Bonk series of video games.
- Trump's blame train is non-stop to Tulsa! After first violating the first amendment rights of everyone
trying to peacefully protest, Trump arrived at his
klan rally and took the stage to a stadium with a mere 6,200 morons. He then blamed
everyone and everything. He even admitted he asked health officials to slow down testing of COVID-19 thinking, incorrectly,
that if we just stopped testing people, the virus would magically go away!
- Republicans tried their damnedest to censor the publication of John Bolton's expose, but it's being shipped, and it's full of evidence that Trump
did indeed commit multiple quid pro quos.
- Trump once again fired a man who was supposed to make sure he wasn't breaking the law. Trump ordered William Barr to fire Geoffrey Berman without cause, and Barr did as he was told. Trump is now lying that
he had nothing to do with it. I guess Republican Barr just fires people for no reason all the time.
- Republicans are not happy that the US Supreme Court is being all humanitarian.
- There are even Republicans who don't like the idea of police having qualified immunity.
- Tucker Carlson's non-stop racist tirade.
Despite the Southern USA refusing to even try to slow COVID-19, much of the world's reaction to the virus has been pretty
good, and they've saved millions of human lives.
Bubba Wallace, the only black NASCAR racer, and the one responsible for organization banning Confederate flags, is now being terrorized by the organization's
As facial recognition software becomes more advanced, the police state becomes more powerful.
Many cops are not only racist, but belong to online racist hate groups. To see just how racist they are,
look at Florida police who were caught using photographs of black men as targets in their firing range. One of the targets shot multiple times in the face was the brother of Army Sgt. Valerie Deant, who saw a
photo of her brother taken when he was only 18-years-old! The family is outraged, but the chief of police, J. Scott Dennis, said using human faces as targets in their shooting range is completely in-line with
their current police policies. The fact that the faces were all black men didn't seem to bother him at
all. Also, despite the new law, the NYPD are still choking black men.
Answering questions about Junteenth.
|Never forget Juneteenth|
Today is Junteenth.
I've added a page for the NES Power Pad.
- Senator Kamala Harris explains why Trump's executive order isn't very helpful, the importance
of protesting, and the work she's doing to help get Trump out of the White House.
- All through the South people have not been taking COVID-19 seriously, because Trump told them not to, and
now the virus is starting to rage out of control.
- Why was a Trump ad using an upside-down red triangle, a symbol used by the Nazis to denote Jewish prisoners? Nobody seems to know, but the ad was pulled from Facebook because it was seen as
- A TSA official admits the organization purposely withheld masks from their workers knowing full-well that they would become infected and
- Despite Republicans trying to stand in the way, monuments of racist men are being torn down.
- Republicans continue to make voting impossible for as many people of color as possible.
- One of the few non-white people left in the White House has resigned. Mary Elizabeth Taylor, a black woman, just can't in good conscious work for a man as
racist a Trump.
- Republicans have been trying to prevent its publication, but John Bolton's book which describes Trump asking multiple foreign leaders to help him win re-election is still finding its way
into the public.
- Trump posts another manipulated video, and this time Twitter flags it as such.
- Phoenix City Mayor Chris Luz has been accused of purposely driving his car into protesters and
hitting a woman.
- Turns out the belligerent white man who went looking for a fight at a Black Lives Matters protest and got his ass beat and was saved by a black man,
is a former cop. Racist police officers isn't just an American problem.
Police get away with murder all the time. Indiana police officer Daniel Organ shot a man in face while he was trying to fix his daughter's car. Officer Organ claimed that the saw that the man had a holstered
gun and believed he might shoot him with even though the man never unholstered his gun or did anything to suggest he was violent. The cop will not face charges because the investigation concluded that he was
sufficiently scared to murder someone.
Looking at the universe in the X-ray spectrum.
Using a single white 30-year-old male as the "generic" human is not good for humanity.
|Trump is anal seepage|
I've added a page for the David Bowie album, The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust
and the Spiders From Mars.
- Trump's former National Security Advisor, John Bolton, reveals that Trump asked China's president Xi Jinping to
help him win re-election, gave China the go-ahead to build
internment camps for a religious minority, and admits that Trump did indeed withheld aide from Ukraine and
demanded a quid pro quo of them fabricating dirt on the Bidens and Clintons. He also describes Trump as
"erratic" and "stunningly uninformed." Yeah, no kidding? As expected, Republican William Barr is
trying to block the book's publication and censor as much as possible, but
the book has already been sent out to reviewers.
- Racists bringing guns to peaceful protests and shooting people are not "civilian militias," they're terrorists.
- Trump is taking credit for people being aware of the
emancipation of slavery in the USA.
- Check a map of the South and watch it lighting up like a Christmas tree with new COVID cases. We're still a long way from getting back to normal,
and, until people realize this, there are going to be a lot more body bags.
- Because he never stops being two-faced, Trump signs a minor police reform bill while at the same time
applauding violent police.
- Conservative Sheriff Mark Lamb who refused to do his job of enforcing the Arizona state lock down order because he didn't feel like it was necessary. Apparently, Sheriff Lamb fancied himself an
epidemiologist, but, not a very good one, because he's now infected with COVID-19. Why would someone who doesn't believe in deadly viruses even get tested? Because he was going to be meeting with Trump who was
going to congratulate his lawlessness. Damn, we
were so close!
- Bernie Sanders talks about holding police accountable for their actions and the importance of
defeating a fascist like Trump.
- Republicans are still doing everything in their power to steal elections.
- Why do all the self-professed "law experts" on Fox have criminal records?
- Because anti-science Republicans were stupid and invested in a drug before there was any concrete evidence that it worked, they're now stuck with 63,000,000 doses of a drug that has been proven
incapable of treating COVID-19. Your tax
dollars at work.
- Republicans finally got their unqualified pick to head the Agency for Global Media and Michael Pack wasted no time firing most of the upper staff and replacing them with his equally unqualified goons. They
are now working to turn the department into another propaganda machine for
Another Christian preacher was caught raping children.
What would you say to your religious younger self?
Racist white people have been calling 911 on black people for years. If only there were a way to fix this problem.
|Trump is anal leakage|
I've added a page for the video game genre, graphic adventure, and the media genre
- Trump is still doing damage control for trying to hijack Juneteenth day with his
Klan political rally.
- Juan de Oñate was a Spaniard who went to what is now Albuquerque, New Mexico, and pissed off the natives. They attacked him, so he ordered the murder of around 900 natives, enslaved the survivors, and
chopped off the feet of males to keep them weak. He was a monster. White people erected a statue in his honor in the city, and, recently, people
congregated around the statue in protest. White men with guns also showed in an attempt to instigate violence, and one of the racist vigilantes, Steven Ray Baca, ended up shooting an unarmed protester multiple
times in the chest. The protester is in fighting for his life, and Baca is in jail.
- Air Force Staff Sgt. Steven Carrillo fired his rifle at federal security guards, murdering one and critically injuring the other. This wasn't the first time he murdered law enforcement agents. Why? Because
he's a "boogaloo boy" a group of white supremacist and anarchist terrorists who are trying to trigger a
civil war in the USA.
- Because the South refused to quarantine effectively they're now seeing record numbers of COVID-19 in several states including
Oklahoma (just before
a Trump rally no less),
South Carolina, and
Texas. One group of friends in Florida celebrated a birthday in a bar and
all 16 contracted COVID-19!
- Trump's bone spurs are acting up again.
- Republicans are making it harder for the International Criminal Court to investigate Americans who have been accused
of committing war crimes.
- The Republican-controlled Senate voted to dismiss the crime of insider trading against Republican Kelly Loeffler whose family sold close to $20,000,000 in stock just before the pandemic hit the USA. She is
a criminal, and the Republicans who protected her are also
- Why do Republicans treat antifa (with no formal organization) as a terrorist group, but they won't treat the KKK as a
- I'm thrilled that the US Supreme Court ruled in favor of LGBT protections, but don't you dare applaud Gorsuch. All he did was agree that LGBT people deserve basic human rights.
He's no hero, he's just a little bit less worse than we thought.
While trying to explain to a black man how white people understand slavery, Christian pastor Louie Giglio said, "we say [slavery] was bad. But we miss the blessing of slavery, that it actually built up the
framework for the world that white people live in." Oh yeah, he
clearly understands slavery.
I think I missed this in 2018, but some cops were found to be purposely carrying around toy guns so they could plant them on people who they shot to death
as an alibi.
Have you been looking for an online Apple I emulator? Of course you have!
|Trump is steaming Santorum|
Also over the weekend I beat the game, The Legend of Kyrandia: Book One. I also made a graphic to mock Fox
for reporting a Monty Python sketch as fact.
- In an effort to prove he's not racist, Trump goes on and on defending US traitors, the
Confederate States of America.
- While the US was busy wasting money testing a drug touted by an incompetent orange buffoon who doesn't understand the most basic aspects of human physiology, only to have it proven
ineffective and dangerous, the UK found a drug that
- Pro-life Republicans are going to resume executions after a pro-choice Democrats
refused to kill people.
- How might we go about stopping murdering police officers? We need to take down their corrupt racist unions.
- An independent investigative panel concluded that the Nation Oceanic Atmospheric Administration violated their own rules of scientific integrity and ethics when they lied to protect Trump's BS claims about
hurricane Dorian. However, since the people at the NOAA who lied are Republicans in a Republican-controlled administration, absolutely
nothing will be done about it.
- A lot of people celebrated Donald Trump's birthday by talking about what a great president Barack Obama was.
- Racist UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson does not believe people should peacefully protest to
show support for black lives.
Six important eBay executives, one a former police captain, sent threatening packages including funeral wreaths, live insects, and fake bloody severed pig heads to bloggers who wrote articles critical of
eBay! All six were fired and are now being charged with cyber-stalking.
How reasoning rather than superstition helped discover the source of cholera and educate us about the spread of disease.
Batman can't social distance.
|Trump is steaming feces|
Over the weekend I beat the game, A Normal Lost Phone which was both enjoyable and eye-opening. I also created pages for
CGP Grey and Lindsay Ellis.
- Even as every major city in the country is protesting against the police murder of yet another unarmed black man, police murder
yet another unarmed black man. This is all expected because American police kill civilians both at a much higher
rate and number than any other wealthy nation. They also don't seem to have a problem with
- Fox was with multiple cases of dishonest reporting in the past couple days. The first problem was they took a photo of the Minnesota riot and labeled it as being Seattle. You might assume this was simply
a mistake. Ever since Fox fired their entire fact-checking staff they've made all sorts of mistakes like this. However, when they posted an image of Free Cap Hill, it was clear that the Fox was purposely lying
to defame Seattle, because they were caught
photo-shopping gunmen into photos! And, when
they aren't lying to make black people look bad, they're falling prey to Monty Python
- The number of people who have died from COVID-19 in Brazil has skyrocketed and it's only going to get worse. It's important to remember that the Conservative leader, Jair Bolsonaro, took
all the same steps as Trump, from refusing to setup
testing, to claiming the virus was no big deal. Hopefully, the US will see their catastrophic failure as a wake up call. Unfortunately, cases are beginning to dramatically rise in the South and West Coast, and
Republicans are refusing to acknowledge it.
- Republicans continue their assault on transgender rights even as
they're being murdered.
- Rebekah Jones is the scientist who was fired by Florida Republicans because she refused to manipulate the data of COVID-19 to make it look like the state was having fewer cases than they actually were.
She's just launched her own site to track the virus.
- Republican Gary Eisen posted a ammunition along with a post saying that as a Conservative, he is preparing to have to
shoot law-breaking liberals.
- Though he lacks qualifications, Republican Louis DeJoy paid Trump a lot of money, so he gets to be the new US Postmaster General. He is expected to take one of the few remaining successful government
organizations and do what all previous Republicans have done, run it into the ground.
- Despite Evangelicals claiming Trump is a wonderful Christian, he fires Christians for refusing to work on the Sabbath
as the bible commands.
The complete anti-science ignorance of religious people, be they
or Hindu, is ensuring that COVID-19 will stick around
for a very long time. However, if you want to learn about the virus from
an actual geneticist, watch this.
The 8-bit Guy reviews the ill-fated Timex Sinclair 2068.
Science shows how you can safely dip your hand in boiling cooking oil.
|Trump is hot garbage|
I've added a page for Rilo Kiley bassist, Pierre de Reeder.
- Joe Biden was on The Daily Show talking about the importance of stopping Trump from ruining the country and rebuilding once he's
out of office.
- As if the non-stop police brutality isn't enough, The Republican-controlled military is issuing live ammunition and bayonets
in Washington D.C. I'm surprised Trump was man enough to step out of his bunker, but he needs to go back into
hiding. The reality is, we need to take away the bulk of police funding and give it to
people who can actually help.
- Republicans are forcing anyone who wants to attend their rallies to sign a waiver saying they won't sue
when they get COVID-19, but they also still believe it's a hoax.
- A bot that simply re-posted everything Trump posted on Twitter onto Facebook was flagged for
inciting violence. This shows two very important things. First, yes, Trump is
inciting violence, and, Two, social media companies do not treat their users fairly.
- Republican Micah Clark says that racism is a hoax because interracial marriage is on the raise. Apparently, the fact that interracial marriage was still a crime in his lifetime
- Georgia Republicans successfully blocked most of their black population from being able to vote, but they may have gone too far, because they've also
prevented a lot of white people from voting, and that is causing a real stir.
- Ohio Republicans are trying to pass a law which would make it a crime for teachers to mark a wrong answer of a test if the student says the wrong answer is
part of their religion.
- Customs and Border Patrol was given $112,000,000 of taxpayer money to buy emergency food and medicine for all the refugees they've imprisoned, but, instead, they bought themselves
dirt bikes, boats, and ATV.
- OANN, the media outlet Trump has turned to because FOX wasn't quite racist, promised to publish a proper poll which would show Trump winning. They published the poll saying it was pro-Trump, but, after
people who actually know how to read polling data pointed out why they were wrong, they retracted their own poll and the message saying they were
going to publish it!
- The South Carolina newspaper, Seneca Journal, has issued an apology for publishing a racist cartoon which suggested that all black people are Democrats who are
afraid to become Republicans.
- All over American, monuments erected to honor racist traitors are being torn down. This is
a good thing.
- NASCAR driver Ray Ciccarelli, who was planning to retire anyway because he's never won a single race, is now pretending he's going to quit because NASCAR won't let him wave a racist flag. Because of this,
he's seeing non-stop mockery even from NASCAR fans!
- Most Michiganders support Gretchen Whitmer's stay-at-home order, but some vocal crybabies wanted her removed from office because of it. The reality is, by sticking to her guns, she saved the lives of
tens of thousands of people.
Why are gods so terrible at getting their message across?
|Trump is a trashy bigot|
I've added a list of video game genres, which I'll expand further as time goes on.
- The USA has just passed over 2,000,000 cases of COVID-19 and over 115,000 deaths. Now that most states have lifted all restrictions, a lot of people are talking about a second wave, but, the reality is,
most of the USA still hasn't even handled the first wave,
they just decided that they no longer care about the most vulnerable people dying.
- As the nation protests violent abusive cops murdering unarmed black people, footage of
another black man who was murdered by police surfaces. As Derrick Scott lie dying on the ground, complaining that he
can't breathe, one officer says, "I don't care!"
- Michigan Governor, Democrat Gretchen Whitmer has created a state holiday for the US abolition of slavery,
June 19th. And, just to prove how oblivious he is, Trump has chosen that day to start his
- Trump is once again trying to violate the first amendment, this time by demanding journalists retract and apologize for reporting the fact that Biden is ahead in the polls by
a substantial margin.
- Police racism has become so bad that even NASCAR is now banning the Confederate flag!
- Trump believes that a 75-year-old man is secretly an antifa agent. Seems legit.
- Republican Steve Huffman said that "colored" people have been so hard hit by COVID-19 because don't wash their hands
as well as white people.
- Why is it so hard to get unemployment in Republican states? Because Republicans have purposely made it hard to get unemployment.
|Trump is a trashy racist|
I've added a page for the Alice Cooper album, Hey Stoopid and the video game developer
- COVID-19 is nearing a half-million official deaths globally (although the real number is a lot higher). But who could have predicted there would be a sharp spike in COVID-19 cases after
several states blindly reopened without taking any precautions? Oh,
right, every medical professional in the world.
- Police continue to prove why they need to be defunded. Their legacy is a
never-ending series of assaults on black people. This has been going on for centuries, but
it's just now that they're being filmed doing it.
- Trump says he made the economy better, but he's lying. Rich people are getting richer under Trump, but the nation has become even more
massively in debt. Let's hope he
stays in his bunker.
- Because North Carolina is still practicing social distancing, Republicans are moving their convention to Florida where they have been promised they can pack in as many people as possible. This is wonderful!
A whole bunch of old racist white people sharing air during a pandemic? Yes please!
- Because Republicans refused to take precautions for voting during a pandemic, because Republicans don't want certain people to vote, Georgia's recent election was a massive train wreck.
- Police officer Christopher Smelser actually told a man he was going to "choke him out!" just before he
choked the man to death.
- Tennessee Republicans are trying to make a law that would force public schools to interrupt every child's daily learning process with a daily hour of church. Because, to them, it's not enough to go to
church all day Sunday, all day Saturday, and every evening, you also have to go to go to church during the afternoon
every weekday as well!
Does swearing help?
The photo that proved Einstein right.
|Trump is bigoted trash|
I've added a page for the Rilo Kiley song, 85.
|Trump is bigoted garbage|
I've made a page for the King's Quest trivia game, King's Questions and created a higher resolution version of a hilarious
dialect map for the word "hamburgers" which you'll only get if you're a fan of The Simpsons.
- Police brutality keeps getting worse as anonymous jack-booted thugs
are being hired to violently attack US
citizens and journalists for exercising their first
amendment rights. Cops all across the country are slashing tires,
trying to deport people who look Latino, and are just straight up
killing unarmed civilians. And, as expected, many Republicans are claiming that George Floyd was either a
crisis actor or his death was staged to make Trump look bad. In the middle
of all of this, just to cement the hatred of black people, Jeronimo Yanez, the cop who murdered Philando Castile in front of his girlfriend and her 4-year-old daughter was found
not guilty on all counts. During this time it's important for people to openly recount their
tales of police brutality, as Amber Ruffin does. My
friend Cody was shot in the hand by a semi-lethal weapon and needed to have a cast put on. You can help him here.
- In countries where they took COVID-19 seriously, like New Zealand, they've effectively
eradicated the disease. Meanwhile, because Trump refused to
wear a mask when he toured the Maine factory that makes COVID-19 tests, he potentially contaminated their entire day's work, and all the tests had to be
thrown in the trash and churches continue to
incubate the disease. And, while COVID-19 is, in
some ways, less dangerous than we thought, in far more important ways, it's much more deadly than we thought. This is no truer than in Brazil where
President Bolsonaro, who took a very similar approach to ignoring COVID-19, has seen deaths skyrocket so badly he's destroying all information about the massive number of people
who have died.
- It's nice that some Republicans are finally beginning to denounce Trump, but after over three years of corruption and abuse, it's
too little too late. They're just doing this because they see their party being sucked
down into hell. Mitt Romney is part of a church that refused to allow black people to hold authority for decades, and suddenly
he's all BLM? I don't think do. Thankfully, Democrats are creating legislation to
actually change things. Minnesota is even
suing the Minneapolis Police Department and taking steps toward
replacing them with non-violent social workers.
Extreme protests may not be popular, but they seem to work.
While Jordan Peterson's drug addiction exposed his beliefs about personal responsibility to be a sham, it's important to remember, even before he was exposed as a failure, his beliefs were
still pretty shitty.
|Trump is racist garbage|
Last night, I beat the game Mystery House.
- Trump is finally building a border wall around himself to keep him away from decent people.
Hopefully, we can keep him in lock down until he can be voted out of office.
- Police keep responding to protests of police brutality with a lot
more police brutality. And now cops are
pissed off that they have to wear body cameras before breaking into a person's home and murdering them.
They really want to go back to the good old days when they could terrorize black people in secret.
- A bunch of armed white terrorists stood around the streets of Coeur d'Alene, Idaho after falling for an online hoax that a bunch of antifa protesters were going to
swarm their small town.
- We need more leaders like Keisha Lance Bottoms.
How the pirate trade worked from the perspective of the quartermaster.
Here are several priceless artifacts of art and culture that have been lost forever.
Why are religious people so bad at converting atheists? Because they never bother to try to understand atheism.
|Trump is racist trash|
I wrote an article about a common religious apologist argument claiming DNA proves god.
- All over the country, cops who heard Trump repeatedly call the press the "enemy of the people" are now
purposely shooting journalists causing the USA to be added to the list of the
most dangerous nations for journalists. Meanwhile, Trump is hoping to call in
the US military to make things even more deadly. Police in North Carolina are even
destroying medical stations placed to help protesters who have been
injured or maimed by violent cops. Thankfully, here in Michigan, protests are mostly non-violent, and Governor Whitmer is demanding reform to
end police brutality.
- Former Defense Secretary James Mattis and current Defense Secretary
Mark Esper both denounce Trump's request to
sick the US military on black protesters, but Republican William Barr, after
personally ordering a police attack on
peaceful protesters so Trump could have a photo-op, is eager to send federal firepower to
wipe out the non-violent D.C.
- Another trial of hydroxychloroquine's affect on COVID-19 has concluded showing it does not prevent or treat the disease. This means, Trump lying about taking it, and urging others to take it, most likely
caused severe pain and suffering, and potentially death to anyone stupid enough to believe to him.
- Republicans continue to make life hell for same-sex couples.
- Trump described people using out of state addresses and similar mistakes on their voter applications as voter fraud, so, by his own definition,
Trump committed voted fraud.
- It's important to note that Wendy's the fast food corporation did not donate to Trump, but one of their major franchise owners did. However, Wendy's does donate to political groups, and the bulk of that
money does go to Republican candidates.
A young Christian woman wrote a profanity-laden pro-Trump post about why she's doesn't care about police murdering people who break a law. The Christian college she was planning on attending in the fall got
wind of it, and said they would no longer accept her as they don't want a racist to create problems
for their students! But not all Christian schools care as much about
their students, like Cedarville University in Ohio which hired a sexual predator who got caught filming people in their showers, no charges were pressed, and told another student she was for going to the
emergency room after contemplating suicide.
Churches are still breeding grounds for COVID-19.
|Trump is a racist piece of shit|
I've added a page for the 1986 basketball game, Double Dribble.
A black woman shares her all too common experience with the police.
Christians who support Trump have surrendered any remaining vestiges of morality.
|Trump is a racist rectum|
I took part in adding commentary to the game, Nights Into Dreams for the Community Joystick. This is the first episode; more to come.
I've added a page for Leisure Suit Larry's Casino and the
Crazy Nick's Software Picks series.
- Trump ordered riot police to attack peaceful protesters with tear gas, mace, and batons so he could have someone take his picture holding a book
he's never read. While at the church, he
didn't even pray. Beating up peaceful protesters is, unfortunately,
typical behavior for the police. Now, he wants to deploy the US military to murder American citizens for exercising
their Constitutional right to protest.
- Republican Matt Gaetz, following in Trump's violent footsteps, was tagged by Twitter for inciting violence with a post where he asks if US law enforcement can
murder anti-fascists. Someone needs to explain to Republicans that the only people who
aren't anti-fascist are the actual fascists.
- In the USA the Supreme Court ruled, twice, that flag burning is a protected form of free speech. In fact, the very idea the a government criminalizing a citizens right to burn their own property should
disgust anyone who desires a free state. So, naturally, Trump
wants it banned.
- Republicans keep trying to prevent voting, but, in order to keep our democracy, we need to have voting by mail instituted before the
John Lennon's song Imagine is quite enjoyable, and when conservative crybabies try to trash it, they just end up making it
look even better.
Why is it humans, cats, and camels get COVID-19, but not chickens?
|Trump is a racist anus|
Over the weekend I beat Robin Hood's Games of Skill and Chance and
Roger Wilco's Spaced Out Game Pack both on expert difficulty.
- Trump is cowering in a bunker after pissing off protesters outside the White House who
were demanding justice for George Floyd who was murdered by cops. As expected, Trump sided with
the murdering cop and mocked them and said he would shoot them and sick vicious
dogs on them which, shockingly, didn't quell the unrest. Trump is also trying to get anti-fascism labeled as
a terrorist organization. Similar protests are going on
all over the nation, and even in
other countries as decent people demand racist police stop murdering unarmed black men. Unfortunately, white men have been spotted
inciting riots, and police are being as barbaric as ever, shooting into crowds
with potentially deadly tactics including rubber bullets, tear gas, and flash bang grenades, and even the very same knee-crushing maneuver
that ignited this mess. And, they appear to
be focusing on reporters
- Oh yes, and we're still in the middle of a pandemic! Republicans are still trying to force people back to work because they'd rather watch Americans die than go another day without a haircut. And, since
they can't seem to give money to the
people who need it or even test sick people even though dozens of
other countries have got it right, the virus will continue to wreck havoc. Most Americans are pragmatic and still want the threat of the virus greatly reduced before they're willing to
return to work, and my state,
Michigan, has an intelligent and brave woman leading us, so we are remaining safe much longer than the
rest of the nation. My wife was seeing progress in her hospital after
they shut down one of the COVID-19 units, but, after party-goers broke quarantine for Memorial Day, a rash of new cases forced them to reopen it. Don't kid yourselves, the USA is still seeing over 1,000 people
die from the disease every day!
- After the Hennepin County Medical Examiner, who frequently works directly with the very same Minnesota police officers who killed George Floyd said there was no evidence the cop crushing his neck for eight
minutes straight caused him to die, the family asked for an independent autopsy who described his cause of death as, "asphyxia due to neck and back compression that led to a lack of blood flow to the
brain," so, yeah, the cop killed him.
- Although Trump refuses to take any responsibility in his failure to stop COVID-19, he's more than willing to steal the credit for the private space program that
he had nothing to do with.
CGP Grey explains why naval pirating worked.
Although conservatives would have you believe that liberal cities are horrible, they're actually
quite wonderful to live in, and it's actually the conservative areas that
eat up the most welfare.
Priests in Guam has a long history of raping children, but at least the guilty priests are no longer on the Vatican's payroll,
|Trump is a racist|
I beat both of the games in Laura Bow's Parlor Games and
King Graham's Board Game Challenge on expert difficulty.
- Because Twitter included a link to fact check one of Trump's obvious lies, Trump signed an executive order to allow the US government to decide which political statements can be
posted online. I'm surprised it took this long for Trump to do that
considering how many times he's been caught dressing in a mare costume so horse studs would have sex with him. Hypocrite billionaire, Mark Zuckerberg, whose social media platform censors its users constantly,
went on the record saying that politicians who post very clear lies, no matter how dangerous and inflammatory those lies may be, should never be censored
or even fact-checked.
- As part of his Twitter tantrums, Trump suggested murdering all Democrats and encouraged
police to shoot protesters, which also caused Twitter to flag his post as inciting violence, since they, well,
- Republican Russ Diamond tested positive for COVID-19, but continued to go to work, didn't tell his Democrat colleagues, and still
refused to wear a mask! I can only assume he was purposely
trying to infect Democrats.
- Republican Kevin Hassett described people returning to work as "human capital stock" probably because he sees American workers as sheep being
led to the slaughter.
- Protesters have burned down the police department in Minneapolis, Minnesota as retaliation for police murdering yet another unarmed black man. The police apparently haven't learned a thing, because they also
arrested a black reporter and his crew while reporting live. Additional protests are erupting in other cities around
- I missed this headline last month, but it's so horrifying it needs to be linked to. Republican Kelli Ward suggested that everyone protesting lock down orders should pretend to be nurses to make it look like
health care professionals aren't afraid of COVID-19. What an absolute
monster! I have a wife, sister, mother, and aunt who all work in health care, and they're all terrified about the virus!
- Republican Brenden Dilley states the Republican mission statement very clearly: lie. Don't care about being factual, what you say doesn't have to be true,
it just has to go viral.
Why does it take so long to make a COVID-19 vaccine? Not just because it's hard to make, but also because we need to know if it's going to be safe and
The difference between spreading a virus inside versus outside.
Did you ever wonder what the deal was with the sustain pedal on a piano? Here's a comparison between songs with and without it.
Jerry Fawell, Jr., being quite racist, posted a face mask with a picture of a KKK member and a person in black face. One of his black employees didn't find it very funny
Roman Catholic diocese of St. Cloud in Minnesota just couldn't stop protecting child rapists from raping over 70 children, so they've been fined $22,500,000, which will
bankrupt them. It's nice to see them finally punished, but it will never
undo all the damage they caused to so many people.
|Trump is a rat's anus|
I beat the game, Zork: Grand Inquisitor.
- Over 100,000 dead, the Trump's celebrate the DOW. 40,000,000 unemployed, the Trumps try to shut down all social media for suggesting that
their lies might not be true.
- I've seen plenty of Republican attack ads talking about how their opponents love China. Of course, Trump is the one who
couldn't stop praising them. Of course, praise is one thing, what Republican Mike Pompeo did is severely damaging. He said the
USA will no longer view Hong Kong as an autonomous entity, which means the people living there will now be considered part of China!
- Republican Betsy DeVos is stealing the money that was supposed to go to protect public schools from COVID-19, and
giving it to corporations.
- Conservative county clerk Susan T. Ertmer of Wisconsin told an engaged couple they weren't allowed to get married until they lied on a federal document claiming they believed in a god. It didn't matter which
god, the lie could be about any god, but they had to lie if they wanted to get married. Thankfully, CFI (of which I'm a member)
is on the case.
How can you combat depression? Go new places and do new things! Great, but what if you're stuck in quarantine?
When redneck terrorists armed with assault rifles stormed the Michigan Capitol, police did nothing. When unarmed black people protested the police choking an unarmed black man to death,
police attack the protesters.
A look back on how COVID-19 affected a TV show.
Bart Ehrman answers the questions of armchair theologists.
|Trump is a rectum|
Today I beat the puzzle game Green.
- As the death toll from COVID-19 surpasses 100,000 in the USA, Trump took to Twitter and posted a stream of lies, to which Twitter finally responded by flagging one of Trump's lies suggesting that it
might not be true, and then apologized to the grieving widow whose dead husband
Trump was lying about. Congratulations Twitter,
you've finally done the bare minimum to ensure truth on your platform! Trump responded by calling the suggestion of a fact-check censorship, and said, without any understanding of the irony, that he would fight
censorship by shutting down all social media!
- Trump continues to mock those people who are trying to save lives.
- Republicans failed to get COVID-19 testing in the USA in a timely manner, and, because we have to ration our tests, we're not able to test the right people. Rather than test those with clear symptoms of the
virus, we should be testing people with mild symptoms or no symptoms at all to get ahead of the virus. Instead, we're constantly playing catchup. Let's
hope Americans learn something from the utter failure of the Republican party.
- Republican Ronna Romney McDaniel is suing the state of California for allowing absentee voting even though she
frequently votes absentee herself.
- Evangelicals no longer worship Jesus they now worship the Republican party, specifically
The failure of the Michigan dams destroyed hundreds of homes and displaced 10,000 people because the private owner repeatedly refused to
meet safety regulations. Could this happen where you live?
Probably. According to FEMA, over half the dams in the USA are privately owned! There is no way the owner of the dam will be able to pay back
all the damage he caused, and many of the homeowners insurance
claims will go unfulfilled because flood damage is rarely covered in Michigan and special flood insurance is extremely expensive. This means all this damage is ultimately going to be paid by the people
personally. Infrastructure that can cause catastrophic damage should not be in the hands of private owners.
The four cops who were involved in crushing the neck of George Floyd until he died
have been fired. This is a step in the right direction, but they still need to be investigated by an impartial
|Trump is anal seepage|
Norma McCorvey, AKA Jane Roe from "Roe v. Wade" explained that her anti-abortion change of mind was not brought about through logic or religious conversion, but because Christians paid her a lot of money to
publicly claim she was anti-abortion. This was quite a blow to anti-abortion Christians who used her in a lot of their arguments, but not much of a change to people who favor legal abortions, as their arguments
don't rest on the claims of a single woman, but logic and freedom. However, as anyone familiar with the anti-abortion mindset would expect, those Christians who idolized McCorvey refuse to accept her statement.
They just can't accept the idea that women can make up their own minds or
tell the truth.
Churches aren't just breeding grounds for sexual predators and
self-hating homosexuals anymore, now they're branching out into
dying from preventable diseases.
Police killed another unarmed black man by crushing his neck. Onlookers filmed the cop and begged the officer to let the man breathe. The suspected crime: forgery. The officer who killed the man has been
given a paid vacation.
When a black man told a white woman she had to leash her hyperactive dog per the rules of Central Park, after the woman repeatedly refused, the man showed the dog some treats, causing it to run toward him.
The got pissed and called the police saying a black man was, "threatening her life!" She later apologized, but not before being fired from her job and having her dog returned to the rescue agency. Former
co-workers of hers have come out and said she has a history of making negative comments about black men.
Lori Loughlin is finally admitting that she broke the law by bribing the University of Southern California to admit her daughter. She and her husband will be
going to prison.
Why are so many black Americans dying from COVID-19? For the same reason so many of them are dying from cancer.
Physics Girl demonstrates several really interesting experiments you can do at home.
|Trump is anal leakage|
I've added a list of popular video games I don't like because I want to be flamed.
- Because so many states, particularly those led by Republicans, are taking a foolhardy approach to opening too soon and too quickly, the US will most
likely see a second wave of COVID-19 that may very well be
even more deadly than the first. Trump, never one to learn from his mistakes, said that, regardless of the fatalities, the country
will not shut down. Trump doesn't have the authority to prevent states from shutting
down, but the fact that he makes such a stupid claim proves how incapable of learning he really is.
- Trump shows his racist side once again by praising the "good bloodline" of
anti-Semite Henry Ford. Speaking of racists, the Public Health Department
in the majority white Franklin County, Ohio issued mask guidelines saying that people of color should avoid masks which might frighten white people, specifically those that might make it look like you're in a
gang, like bandannas or anything red or blue!
- Republicans are still trying to prevent people from voting.
- Looking for a great way to play chess while watching the downfall of humanity?
- A recap of the strong women in politics.
Terrible experiments gone horribly wrong.
What's the deal with Rosie the Riveter?
|Trump is scum|
- Trump was impeached because he demanded a quid pro quo from Ukraine. Why was it so important to attempt to punish a him for blackmailing a nation until they did him a favor? Because he's now doing the same
thing to America. Several states are being held hostage for instituting mail-in ballot programs to allow people to vote without exposing themselves to COVID-19, but Trump is only threatening to cut funding to
the ones with Democratic governors. What can you expect from someone
who believes that voting isn't a right, but an honor. Michigan is one
of the states Trump is blackmailing, and Michigan is totally over his bullshit, telling him, if he wants to visit, he'll
have to wear a mask!
- As COVID-19 cases surpasses 5,000,000 global cases growing especially fast in nations with Conservative leaders
like Brazil, several Republican states are being investigated for reporting incorrect death rates to the public,
either accidentally, or purposely to mislead the public into opening their
states too soon. This is causing businesses and churches that opened to spread COVID-19 even further requiring them to
close all over again. Even people in the CDC are admitting that the White
House has muzzled them and they are not allowed to work to save our lives.
- Although he's probably lying, Trump claims he's taking hydroxychloroquine, to which even those
in his fan club are saying it's a terrible move. Hopefully, he will poison himself.
- Because Republicans failed to properly handle COVID-19, the number of unemployed Americans is the highest it has been since the Great Depression, so naturally, Republicans are
cutting unemployment benefits.
- Big shock, the white American terrorists who are protesting at capitols are getting COVID-19.
Thankfully, nurses are taking to the streets to out-protest the protesters.
- By being allowed to stack the Supreme Court with Republicans, Trump has successfully evaded investigation even further as Congress is not be allowed to see the FBI material which
documents his crimes.
- Every time Trump does something criminally abhorrent, like firing anyone who investigates his criminal empire, he always throws out
- It seems like everything that FOX says bad about other people applies perfectly to Trump.
- Madeleine Albright talks about to be a good leader during the pandemic, and pretty much everything she suggests is the opposite of what Republicans
- Allana Harkin answers questions about being an angry mom and Jaboukie Young-White finds out how America's smallest minority stays safe during
during the pandemic.
- Republican Darren Bailey, after putting the lives of his co-workers at risk, was kicked out of the Illinois House of Representatives,
even by his own party.
The High Court in the UK has ruled that citizens are allowed to take doctor-prescribed medicine in their own homes, including those medicines
which cause abortions. If only the USA cared more about doctors than religious fanatics.
Worried about your microplastic footprint? Here is one way you can decrease it.
|Trump is refuse|
I finished reading a great book about dictionaries, Word By Word: The Secret Life of
Dictionaries and made a page for the author. I also beat the puzzle game,
- Michigan, the state I live in, is working to allow vote-by-mail for all registered voters in the November election to allow people to vote safely. This is because we have a
competent and proactive governor. Republicans don't like this voting initiative because they've
spent the past couple decades trying to prevent voting by mail because they believe it will create voter frauds and gives more voting access to poor people, who they think tend to vote Democrat. However,
published research shows that voting by mail doesn't increase voter fraud, and doesn't favor
one party over the other, it just allows more people to vote. So, in an attempt to
suppress voting even further, Trump is holding Michigan's COVID-19 relief money hostage until
Michigan meets his demands.
- Obama has chimed in on the failure of Republicans to handle the COVID-19 pandemic, and they are
- In the letter Trump sent to the WHO where he threatened to pull the USA out of the organization amid the worst pandemic the nation has seen in a century, he made a lot of claims.
They were all false.
- Most of the tests on hydroxychloroquine show that it is not effective at preventing, treating, or curing COVID-19, and it has a lot of dangerous side-effects. Because of this, no qualified medical
professionals are suggesting it's use. Trump, however, thinks it's a panacea, so he's now referring to doctors and scientists as "enemies." Which, I guess is true, highly educated and intelligent people are the
natural enemies of Republicans.
- Trump says he fired his inspector general because he was told to, that he doesn't even know who the man is or what he did, and he thinks that makes him
- Like with nearly everyone else Trump has hand-picked to work in the White House, Republican John Ratcliffe has absolutely no experience in his new role as Director of National Intelligence, and, just like
every previous pick, the Republicans in the Senate approved the incompetent
white man without even attempting to ask him any questions about his qualifications.
- Governors who issue stay-at-home orders to keep people safe during a pandemic are not dictators. Real dictators look and act like Trump.
- Why did Fisher Sand and Gravel win a $1,280,000,000 contract to build a useless wall in the desert? Because the owner gave a lot of money
to Donald Trump.
- The white American Conservative hate-group the "Proud Boys" destroyed a memorial honoring those who died from COVID-19 and then terrorized the
person who built it.
- Churches are breeding grounds for COVID-19, and preachers who
claim to be able to cure the virus keep dying from it, but not before spreading
it to many more.
Norma McCorvey--famous for being the Roe in Roe v. Wade which decriminalized abortion in the USA, and later said she regretted her decision and became an Evangelical Christian--admitted that she never
regretted her decision at all, but was paid by Christian preachers almost a half-million dollars to
lie for them, and one of the pastors admits to the scheme.
Want to get as ripped as your favorite super hero? It's easy!
|Trump is destroying America|
Last night I unlocked the final upgrade in Progressbar95.
- It's the middle of a global pandemic, and Trump is threatening to cut all funding to the World Health Organization and permanently withdraw the US unless they let him
decide how it's run.
- Trump claims he has been taking hydroxychloroquine, a drug that has not been demonstrated to cure, treat, or prevent COVID-19. Of course, this is Trump we're talking about, so this is
most likely a lie, but, since hydroxychloroquine
has a lot of dangerous side effects, it's another lie that is going to get people killed. Those side effects include confusion, mood swings, erratic behavior, pale skin, loss of balance or coordination, and
muscle weakness. Hmm, maybe he is taking hydroxychloroquine after all?
- Republicans can't stop talking about a horrible thing Obama did, but they also can't seem to identify what it is. It could be any number of these
- Rebekah Jones created and maintained Florida's COVID-19 dashboard an online site which tracked the spread of the virus in the state. After she refused to falsify data, she was fired and the site was
- When asked to rank their state's governor's handling of the COVID-19 pandemic, 49 out of 50 states gave their governor an approval rating higher than 50%, but Trump got the
worst rating of them all at only 45%! The only state that thought their governor was as bad as Trump was Georgia
who seems to really hate Republican Brian Kemp. In fact, for the bottom ten worst rankings, 8 of them are Republican.
- I don't care much about sports, but, for those who do, if they want them back, they should really demand Republicans do a better job of responding to
- Republicans claim they're at war against COVID-19, but they're also asking people to just lay down and die.
Churches continue to cause major COVID-19 hot zones killing people
because they believe their god will keep them safe from the virus.
So, what the hell is a yoshi anyway?
Muslims fathers continue to murder teenage girls who they feel aren't
Lauren McCluskey gave nude photos of herself to police officer Miguel Deras in the hopes that the police force would protect her from her violent ex-boyfriend who was blackmailing her. Instead, officer Deras
downloaded the photos to his personal cell phone and showed them off to his friends and McCluskey was murdered.
Why do religious apologists constantly lie?
|Trump is waste|
Over the weekend, I beat a Genesis adventure game where the hero's name is, I kid you not, Corona: Crusader of Centy.
- Republicans continue their anti-science agenda against COVID-19, trying to make everyone forget all the people
who have died in the hopes it will
make them look better, but it just makes them look even more evil than they already are. Maybe they can make
everyone forget how badly they bungled everything if they blame it on Obama.
- Whistleblowers are usually the only way to stop systemic corruption, so, naturally, Trump thinks
they're horrible. This is why Trump fired Steve Linick, because his job was to investigate
wasteful spending and corruption, which is the very definition of the current Republican party.
- The US Treasury and Federal Reserve were authorized $500,000,000,000 to help with COVID-19 relief, but Republicans Steven Mnuchin and Jerome Powell who head the departments are
not using the money to help people.
- Parroting his father's incompetence, Eric Trump claims COVID-19 is a Democratic hoax that will magically disappear on its own shortly after
the 2020 election.
- Republican Richard Burr sold off $1,600,000 dollars right after learning about the incoming COVID-19 pandemic, as did at least one of his family members. The FBI is
investigating them, but these are rich white men, so don't hold your breath on actual punishment.
- Those states that are relaxing their stay-at-home orders are seeing massive increases in deaths.
- Another case of voter fraud, and, like nearly all of those before it, the fraudster
Why is COVID-19 wrecking so much havoc in the USA? Because most Americans believe their god is causing COVID-19 to teach bad Americans a lesson, while at the same time
protecting them from it. Many Christians are already refusing to get a
vaccines doesn't doesn't even exist yet because they think it will be made from abortions or be the mark
of the beast.
Elon Musk isn't a super genius, he's just another rich asshole who is risking the lives of all his employees to
make more money.
When Christians say you have to believe in something, they're using a very specific definition of the word "believe."
|Trump is mentally unfit for pretty much anything|
Have you ever baked dill bread? It's delicious and really easy to prepare! The first thing you need to do is make your own dill dough.
- Over 85,000 dead, 36,000,000 unemployed, and a quarter of American families
having trouble getting food. If the US had competent leadership, we would mostly be back to
normal already. Instead, we're a seriously messed up nation that would rather focus on
a woman's scarf than an extremely deadly disease.
- Want to know how stupid white American Evangelical Christians are? More than professional journalists, more that public health officials, the thing they trust more than anything else to give them accurate
information about COVID-19 is, Donald Trump. But, for as stupid as they are,
Republican politicians are even stupider.
- US taxpayers have given Trump almost $1,000,000 so his staff could
stay in his hotels. Trump is the most corrupt president the USA has ever had.
- Immediately after Conservatives judges ruled that the Governor's stay at home order went to far (a ruling they made from their homes over video chat), Wisconsin bars reopened, and COVID-19
started spreading again.
- Trump tries to defend himself to the Supreme Court.
- Hospitals don't care about health care workers, they care about their
- A barber in Ulster County, New York was defying the state's safety rules and cutting hair. He has since tested positive for COVID-19, and has potentially spread it to
every one of his customers.
- Yet another white male Republican terrorist.
The AVGN reviews another crappy game, Dennis the Menace.
|Trump is disgusting|
- We're still seeing 2,000 people a day die from COVID-19, but, like George W. Bush's asinine "Mission Accomplished" banner, Trump is celebrating
victory. Just another Republican taking a victory lap a quarter of the way through the race.
- Trump fired Dr. Rick Bright, a specialist in immunology, because he courageously reported how Republicans kept ignoring all of the evidence of the increasing COVID-19 pandemic. Now, he's warning the world
that we're going to have a very deadly winter because of their stupidity. Republicans have cut funding to Dr. Peter
Daszak, yet another infectious disease researcher who had been trying to prepare America for the pandemic
- Republicans are using the pandemic to push a lot of their pet projects, like shutting down
all help to refugees.
- The Conservative Wisconsin Supreme Court has once again limited the power of their executive branch to spite Democrats. They've ruled that Governors can't issue stay at home orders even
amid a deadly pan.
- When you hire only unqualified people, you should expect the White House to fail. And it does,
all the time.
- Trump is an unending series of blatant lies.
- Republican Richard Burr is stepping down from the Intelligence Committee after being credibly accused of $1,700,000 worth of
insider trading, which is a crime unless you're in Congress. He's not being sent to
prison, or even removed from the Senate, he's leaving a committee.
What is Seal's "Kiss From a Rose," like when performed by actual seals?
Once again, a bunch of men are going to decide what type of health care women are allowed to have.
CGP Grey takes a look at a creepy abandoned missile test site.
Interested in what you can do personally to help combat climate change? Cut back on these foods.
Does carbonated water rot your teeth and weaken your bones? No, but cola sure does.
|Trump is a murderer|
- Trump was watching his criminal racket collapse all around him as his most vocal supporters were getting caught and convicted. Then, he remember he controls the Justice Department, and now,
Michael Flynn and Paul Manafort are
being released. When Republicans are in charge, justice is never served. One judge is at least trying to prevent this by telling Republican's you can't just
ignore criminals who admit they're guilty.
- By downplaying the virus and claiming it will just disappear on its own, and that
testing doesn't help, Trump has tricked many Americans into thinking they're a lot safer than they are, and this means they turn a blind eye to him
forcing people back to work, like at meat packing plants. By doing this, Trump knowingly killed many workers. Now that meat packing facilities have more sick workers than healthy workers, their unions are
finally starting to oppose Trump. Unfortunately, most states are reopening, which is going to cause
a lot more deaths, but, hopefully, now that even the White House is seeing infections, and their ignorant leader
is at risk, they'll start wising up.
- Michigan terrorists used their assault rifles to blockade
police from a barbershop in Owosso, Michigan. The owner has been defying police orders by refusing to close and potentially spreading COVID-19 to all his customers. The police never did show up. The
terrorists were decked out in Trump paraphernalia and claimed they were following his orders to help "liberate" the state. These Republicans are proving that all lives don't matter, that blue lives especially
don't matter, and that they are certainly not prolife. When rural people leave their homes and drive into cities--where the number of COVID-19 cases are much higher--to protest, they often take COVID-19
back home with them.
- When he's in a bind, Trump returns to his old tactic, claiming his rivals are all
- 72 Wisconsinites who test postitive for COVID-19 admit they recently attended a
large gathering of people. The others are probably lying.
A short biography of Dr. Fauci.
When religious people try to convert atheists, they often make the same four mistakes over and over again.
No matter how much they claim they want to help, the fact that the ultra-wealthy are not giving their ill-gotten gains to the poor proves they don't actually care very much
about the poor.
|Trump is a rapist|
All the video game video links have been converted to an embedded link in the Wiki. A few other pages probably have them, but I'll update them as I find them.
- Over 80,000 dead Americans, and we'll certainly hit 100,000 before the end
of the month because Republicans have failed every step of the way, even to the point of preventing the public from having access
to CDC reports. Despite this, Republicans are still pushing for people to stop social distancing. Meanwhile, Trump is canceling press conferences
early because he's afraid of female reporters who don't take his
- Because the White House refused to practice social distancing, a wave of COVID-19 is sweeping through it. Now that it can affect him directly, Trump
is forcing everyone around him to wear a mask, but still won't wear one himself. This is exactly the kind of behavior we expect from dictators. One rule for ruled, a different one
for the ruler. I hope he gets sick.
- Why are Republicans so dead set on trying to kill the US Postal Service?
- Republican Kristi Noem is trying to stop Native Americans from testing people for COVID-19 before they
enter their reservation.
- Trump speaks to the graduating class of 2020.
- Jeanine Pirro is drunk again.
Republicans in Morris County, New Jersey just lost $750,000 in taxpayer money because they refused to stop giving taxpayer money
Christian pastor, Jeffrey Winston Forrest, tried fleeing to Mexico, but he was arrested there because Mexicans also
don't like child rapists.
Treating religion as though it is a play style in the video game of life.
|Trump is a joke|
Over the weekend I beat the game Boo!
- Because they refused to take any precautions, and even demanded people stop wearing masks, several people
in the White House have
tested positive for COVID-19.
Good. And since now it directly affects Trump, Republicans are requiring masks
in the White House. Meanwhile, real leaders like Andrew
Cuomo and Ayanna Pressley, who are following the advice of scientists and doctors are seeing
improvements in their states.
- Nearly 80,000 dead in the USA alone, and Republicans are so proud of themselves.
- Republicans have given millions of dollars away to scam colleges, which is exactly
what we should expect from a party headed by a man who ran a scam college.
- Of the 40 people arrested for not social distancing by the NYPD, 35 were black, 4 were Hispanic,
only 1 was white.
If you'd like a thorough breakdown of all the lies in Plandemic.
Christian pastor Darrin Patrick, who was famous for trying to make non-religious people question their happiness without his god, just committed suicide after a drawn out scandal where he was fired after being
caught having inappropriate relationships with several women who were not his
Catholics have once again come under fire, and this time it's not over raping children. One of their most prominent officials signed a document claiming that COVID-19 isn't very deadly at all, but just a way
for governments to control people.
Former US soldier, Jordan Goudreau, and other Americans mercenaries attempted an armed coup of Venezuela's president to get the $15,000,000 bounty offered by the US government while the US military and White
House refuse to take any responsibility.
|Trump is pathetic|
- There are now over 75,000 deaths due to COVID-19 in America. Doctors and scientists are trying to solve the problem and
expose fake medicine, but Republicans are still pushing to make it worse. To put it bluntly,
they don't care if you die.
- After saying he would stop allowing scientists to even attempt to talk to the public about COVID-19, someone must have gotten through Trump's ridiculously thick skull and convinced him just
how stupid that is. So, he's, once again, back peddling.
- Republicans dropped their case against Trump's friend, admitted and convicted criminal, Michael Flynn.
- Republican mismanagement has led to the worst unemployment rate
since the Great Depression, and Trump lies that
all jobs will come back in 2021 which can't happen because many businesses have had to shutdown because
Republicans failed to provide for them.
- After firing Republican Jeff Sessions, Trump now admits he was unequipped to handle the job of Attorney General. Trump thinks he's berating Sessions, but, all he's really doing is reminding the public that
he keeps hiring unqualified people.
- Jacob Wohl is a Conservative who pays people to lie about sexual
assault to further the goals of the Republican party.
- Sarah Kendzior talks about Trump's history of scandal and incompetence and how it will
ruin the USA in general.
- The pandemic has proven one thing, all those terrible arguments claiming it's impossible to take care of people are crap.
Just a reminder, Catholics still hate the LGBT.
10 reasons why people are leaving Christianity.
Watching non-gamers play video games will teach you better game design.
Teachers in the USA are treated like garbage, but, with parents having to suddenly feel their shoes, maybe they will be viewed as human beings again.
A Miami cop arrests an unarmed black doctor on his own front lawn.
|Trump is corrupt|
Last night, I beat The Swapper and started embedding all linked videos.
- The USA has now passed 73,000 deaths, as Republicans continue to fail by example. They're not
pro-life, and they don't think all lives matter.
- Eager to reopen Arizona, Republican Governor Doug Ducey told his scientists to
stop wasting their time on COVID-19, and
is even preventing them from having access to the information necessary to track the spread of the virus.
- Conservative Wisconsin judge, Patience D. Roggensack, who received most of her campaign funding from the Republican party, argued against the sensible measures to keep the state in quarantine because the
recent massive increase in Wisconsin COVID-19 cases was from meat packers, not
"regular folks." To give her the benefit of the doubt, this remark was in the
middle of a debate, and she probably said it without thinking how classist it would sound. Ignoring the bigotry, it's still an ignorant belief. Roggensack needs to educate herself on just how virulent COVID-19
is. The virus doesn't care if you're hardworking or born rich, it can and will infect everyone if we don't practice social distancing.
- For Republicans, protesting is an American right that should be exercised frequently, as long as you're white.
- Unqualified, young, easily-manipulated, Conservative judges. That is what Republicans want
for the Judicial Branch.
- Republicans would rather give money to other Republicans than those best qualified to do the job. This has been seen many times in the past few years. For example, Trump's son-in-law Jared Kushner prefers to
buy medical equipment from his father's friends rather than experienced vendors.
Another example is the US Postal Department Postmaster General being replaced by Republian Louis DeJoy, whose only qualifications are that he
gave Trump a lot of money.
- Republicans are suing Gretchen Whitmer to eliminate any Governor's ability to keep Michiganders safe
during a crisis.
- Trump really believes he's great.
Convicted child rapist cardinal George Pell was acquitted and released from prison without having to be properly punished for his multiple cases of child rape. Now that his case is closed, the evidence
gathered for his arrest has been released and we've learned that, in addition to raping multiple children himself, Pell purposely protected other child-raping priests
from the law.
Why is it the worst insult a religious person gives a secular person is to say that they're religious?
|Trump is a bitch|
Another long vlog about hiking the Appalachian Trail.
|May the fifth be... tequila|
I've added a page for the Rilo Kiley song The Absence of God.
- The CDC released a report saying that, because of the USA's inability to remain quarantined and wear masks, daily deaths are going to continue increasing to 3,000! In response, Republicans
buried their heads in the sand! Thankfully,
Trump knows how to stop the virus: cancel social distancing rules and then do nothing. Of
course, watching Americans die is what Republicans call a "success story."
- All the important world leaders attended a virtual vaccine summit to discuss the status of the COVID-19 vaccination. Trump wasn't there because it was for
important world leaders.
- The latest Republican nominee for head of National Intelligence is John Ratcliffe. If you've been following the appointments of Republicans, you already know what to expect. Ratcliffe has almost no
experience for his job and he was caught lying so much on his résumé
that he initially withdrew from Trump's nomination in disgrace, but now he's back!
- Republican Nino Vitale refuses to wear a mask because his god doesn't
- Republicans can't decide whether to love or hate China. It really depends on Trump's mood this minute.
- Talking to Governor Larry Hogan who had to buy COVID-19 tests from South Korea because the White House won't make any, and then hid them from the Republicans who
wanted to steal them.
- An interview with a decent leader.
- Trump watches stupid shows?
Tim Bray quit his job as a VP at Amazon because the company keeps firing anyone who criticizes Amazon's horrible response to COVID-19 which is causing employees to
get sick and die.
Christian hate-preacher Franklin Graham got permission to open an outdoor COVID-19 clinic in Central Park on the condition that it not discriminate against patients. Anyone who knows even a little about
Christian preachers can predict what happened next. Graham immediately required all volunteers to sign a statement saying the LGBT deserve to burn in hell and started preaching. It took too long, but New York
finally had enough of his lies.
How to continue to be productive while isolated.
|May the fourth be with you|
I finished reading An Appetite For Wonder: The Making of a Scientist the first volume of
Richard Dawkins's biography.
- Republicans are now straight up censoring their experts from talking about COVID-19 with the
public, while the Democrats would love to let them do their work without having to appease an
imbecile like Trump.
- Republican states are reopening even as the death toll from COVID-19 hits a new record.
- 67,000 Americans have died so Trump takes to Twitter to explain why he's glad to see the dictator of North Korea
alive and well.
- Trump is a compulsive liar and nothing he says
can be trusted.
- Republicans are ordering 100,000 body bags, so, that should give you an idea
of what they have in store now that they won't renew social distancing guidelines.
- Trump's estimate for the number of COVID-19 deaths began with "maybe some" to 50,000-60,000, then to
60,000-70,000. Well, we've already surpassed 67,000 and we're still seeing over 2,500 deaths a day. So, Trump
jumped to 80,000-90,000, and, now he's increased it again to 100,000. Even if the rate stops accelerating and
flattens off, we'll still hit 100,000 fatalities in just two weeks. What will his next number be?
- Remember those watch dogs who reported how Republicans were completely unprepared for COVID-19?
Trump's firing them.
- Republican Betsy DeVos is stealing wages from students having trouble paying back their loans during the pandemic. Thankfully, she's being sued for
being such a horrible person.
- Ken Turnage II was kicked off a California planning commission after saying that COVID-19 would "fix a significant burden to society," by killing off the
sick, old, injured, and poor. Meanwhile, the real leader of California is explaining how he's
working hard to keep Californians safe.
- Trump loves the pathetic white American terrorists who are waving around assault rifles and
calling it a protest.
- Republicans don't want to allow voting by mail, not because they think it is unsafe, but because they think it will allow more Americans to vote.
The Catholic archdiocese of New Orleans has protected so many child rapists, they've been
sued into bankruptcy.
Another city has wasted thousands of taxpayer dollars after losing a court case because they refused to stop pushing their religion
on everyone else.
8-Bit Keys shows off the Casio MT 540 and how it could be used to play the music and sound effects of Space Quest III.
A family of 8, including a 2-year-old, hike the entire Appalachian Trail!
|Trump is a criminal|
I've added a page for the Appalachian Trail and the various forms of media I've experience regarding it.
- Trump refuses to extend the social distancing guidelines at the federal level, despite the damage the virus is having on all areas of life,
especially the food industry. There have been over 1,000,000 cases and over 63,000 deaths from
COVID-19, more than the entirety of the Vietnam War, and Trump's terrible decisions will guarantee tens of thousands more will die as well because of his
desperate need to have people like him.
- Pathetic white American terrorists brought assault rifles into the Michigan State Capitol to try and
scare Governor Whitmer into ending the state of emergency. Republicans
tried suing her for keeping the state on lockdown and slowing the spread of the virus. But Whitmer courageously stood her ground
and followed the advice of experts (not the rabble), and extended it until
the end of May!
- Trump blames Obama for having broken COVID-19 tests, three years after Obama left
- Every military and civilian intelligence agency said there is no evidence that China created COVID-19 in a lab, but
Trump says they did.
- Because Republicans have failed to to provide states with COVID-19 tests, states are having to buy them from other nations, like South Korea. And, because the White House has been stealing equipment and
tests from states because they're so unprepared, states are now hiding their
tests and equipment from the White House!
- Republican Ted Cruz, who has a history of anti-Semetic remarks, tried to score points with the Jews by asking the Department of Justice to monitor New York Mayor Bill De Blasio for anti-Semitic behavior, and
accused the Mayor of "permanently shutting down a synagogue." Of course, De Blasio did no such thing. He's temporarily barring all large gatherings, even those at churches and synagogues,
because of the pandemic.
- Why does Trump force his subordinates to stay at his hotels? Because he makes over $33,000
each time they do.
- Mike Pence is threatening to sue the reporter who did their job and
factually reported that the Mayo Clinic told Pence before he arrived that he would be expected to wear a mask. You know, the thing
his wife lied about?
- Republicans have been trying to destroy the US Postal Service for decades now because they want all government services to be converted to corporations, but the USPS isn't just essential to the American way
of life, it's also one of the few organizations that is self-funded and stays fair to its workers and clients. Trump wants the USPS dead, but he has no
problem giving our tax dollars to the oil industry.
An enjoyable vlog about hiking the Appalachian Trail.
What was the difference between DVD-R and DVD+R?
Absence of evidence is evidence of absence if the thing being argued is supposed to directly intervene.
Want to go further back? Check the old news.