Freaks and Geeks
|A couple days of rest will sooth my tired bones|
I added a page for the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles arcade game.
- As is typical for dictators, Trump has declared a fake emergency in order to bypass the normal checks and balances that limit his power. Trump says the emergency is illegal immigration, but the truth is
illegal immigration is actually the lowest it has been in over a
decade. So, where does Trump plan on getting another $8,000,000,000 for his useless border wall? Part of it will be stolen from the housing and safety of
US soldiers. Trump continues to amass debt
at a hugely increasing rate, but it's still not enough. The only good news is, Trump's fake
emergency is going to be challenged many different ways, so it may be a long time before he ruins the
- Despite Fox "News" successfully causing several previous government shut downs, and Trump usually doing whatever they tell him to do because, lets
face it, he doesn't have a clue what's going on, Republicans didn't want to look even worse so the government will remain open for a little while
longer. Congratulations to them for doing the bare minimum.
- Republican Lynn Hutchings favors the death penalty because it worked
so effectively on Jesus.
- Exposing the stupidity and cruelty of Trump supporters with a costume.
A review of Kid Icarus.
|Gabby's fever is gone, but she still can't make it through the night|
I've added mini pages for Tina Fey's Bossypants and Amy Poehler's
- There is no crisis at the US Southern border, but Republicans are inventing one so that the little Trump baby can have his completely useless
wall and bring their already historic debt record further into the red.
- A federal judge has ruled that Trump's former campaign manager, Paul Manafort, intentionally lied to the FBI when he was supposed to be answering questions about his
involvement with Russia.
- Thanks to misinformed anti-vaxxers, children are getting measles again. While they may think it's a harmless childhood disease, the reality it, does severe damage to the infected child's immune system which
takes years to recover. This is especially concerning when you realize that the Trump administration has
prominent anti-vaxxers (including Trump himself) who are literally calling for the diseases that have killed millions of children
to be brought back.
- Yet another one of Trump's appointed goons has called it quite. William "Brock" Long has resigned as director of FEMA after failing to properly handle hurricanes and wildfires and, as is typical among
Republicans, a lot of corruption.
- Trump has again lied to US troops and the American people in general. He claimed that South Korea agreed to pay $500,000,000 more for US protection, but, not only has a deal not been met, the current
number on the table is only $70,300,000.
- Republicans have successfully stopped all government-funded gun research, but that doesn't mean there aren't a few organizations who still research it, and their findings are
- A Trump speech is basically a series of lies with some incoherent rambling mixed it.
- Trump's boss, Fox "News," is not pleased that he has once again caved and failed to receive enough funding for his useless border wall.
- More evidence to show why Trump is the laziest president we've ever had. And, how much of his $50,000 indoor golf simulator
did you have pay for? Too much.
Aron Ra's Darwin Day lecture.
Even if a god existed, it wouldn't give meaning or purpose to your life.
Genetically Modified Skeptic explains why he's an atheist.
A cartridge that gives extra power to the Commodore VIC-20.
|Sick babies don't sleep well|
I've added a page for the video game, Silpheed: Super Dogfighter.
- It's not a very good sign when the president uses a Native American genocide as a punchline, and it's an even worse sign when his apologists claim he couldn't have been talking about genocide because he's
too stupid to know about it.
- More info about Paul Manafort's clandestine meeting with former Russian military intelligence staffer Konstantin Kilimnik has gone public. The two met in a building owned by the Kushner family on August 2,
2016, just two weeks before Manafort resigned as Trump's campaign chairman due to Ukrainian bribery allegations.
- Republican Eric Porterfield, when asked what he would do if his children were gay, jokingly said
he would murder them.
- Donald Trump Jr. calls public school teachers "losers."
- Christians often claim to be the primary reason for the end of slavery and segregation and the creation of civil rights even though the bulk of conservative Christians were against these things and were
the last holdouts for each. Now that same-sex marriage sees majority approval in most Western countries, Tony Abbott, the former prime minister of Australia, is taking credit for its legalization, despite
having actively worked
to thwart it.
Evolutionary psychologists have a terrible reputation because they keep publishing research like claiming that lesbians exists because straight men find
Police officers fired a hailstorm of bullets into a black man's car killing him. The man had fallen asleep in his car in a parking lot and passer-bys noticed that he had a gun in his lap. Police were
called, and, they surrounded his car and scared him awake. They claim that he reached for his gun, and six officers opened fire on him. Sadly, this isn't even the first time
this has happened.
The current highest rate of taxation in the US for the criminally wealthy is 37%. Economists can't agree on how much the highest tax bracket should be, but they do agree it should be much higher,
If you were ever curious about how to restore an old PCjr.
Should you be worried if you find a fruit fly in your wine? That depends on if it's male or female.
|Infections for all!|
Gabriella has influenza. She's not amused. It will most likely spread to the rest of the family. We're not amused.
I've added a page for the Queen song, Now I'm Here and made a quote graphic to honor
- Trump has once again incited his crowd of thugs into physical violence against the media.
- Trump picked Barry Myers to run the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration. Myers has no education in climate or weather whatsoever, but
he is a lawyer, so that should help him understand ocean currents and atmospheric pressure. He also seems to understand sexual harassment because, when Myers was running AccuWeather, the company had a serious
problem abusing its female employees, and the company just lost a lawsuit and must now pay out almost
$300,000. Of course, Myers is still seeking nomination, and why shouldn't he? Sexually abusing women is basically mandatory for the Trump
- At his rallies, Trump has repeatedly complained that football isn't violent enough anymore, that they need to take away the safety rules that prevent head trauma and concussions. However, when asked if he
would let his son play football, when it affects him directly, suddenly Trump is protective and thinks football is too dangerous.
- Trump is being sued by one of his former aids, again.
- Republican Eric Porterfield says the LGBT community is a terrorist group
like the KKK.
- It's unfortunate that they do this, but when voters want one thing, Republicans
do the opposite.
Negative ions might be beneficial, but you won't get any from a salt lamp.
A look at a rare 8-bit portable computer from 1991 made by V-Tech.
A over-simplified look at the cold war: part 1 and part 2.
A compilation of Dorkly Luigi videos.
Girls are 14 months old today!
I've added a page on the common religious dismissal, "you're just angry at god."
- Republicans don't know what democratic socialism is, but that doesn't mean they can't both hate and fear it.
- With a Democratic House, there is now a real chance that Trump will be forced to release his tax returns to the public. Some day.
- Rather than talk about building a wall which is treating the symptom, we should focus more on identifying the problem. Why are there so many migrants leaving South and Central America for North America?
It's a combination of corruption in their countries due to US involvement, climate change due to
massive US pollution, and a rampant US
- A host on Fox says he never washes his hands because "germs aren't real."
Because we can never have a day go by where there isn't a religious scandal of sexual abusers, the Houston Chronicle exposes rapists
protected by Southern Baptists.
We've reached the point where children of anti-vaxxer parents are having to steal away to the doctors to get themselves secretly vaccinated because their parents
are so uninformed.
Do corpses have a right to their organs?
What it's like arguing with a street preacher.
The 8-Bit Guy reviews the Tandy 1000.
I've added a page for game artist, Denis Loubet and a category for my
favorite video game covers.
- Even Trump's inauguration has now fallen under investigation for corruption.
- When your state has a majority Republican congress, it doesn't matter if the majority of voters demand an increase in Medicaid, the Republicans will
cut it back anyway.
- In the State of the Union address, Trump said he wanted to eliminate HIV by 2030. Of course, he also stopped HIV research, so, that's probably
not going to happen.
- In case you know someone who is stupid enough to share Trump's idiotic view that it was cold, therefore climate change can't exist, you can remind them that the past four years have been the hottest four
years ever recorded.
- Trump's State of the Union speech was a mostly a tirade of lies, but it was also a kid falling asleep
out of boredom. I'm sure that will put an end to his bullying.
- At a prayer breakfast, Trump explains that America's greatest achievement is not the civil rights movement,
but its abolishment!
- The US government has a long history of invading democratic nations, installing puppet governments,
and raping them for their natural resources, and we're still doing it today.
- Drunken rapist Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh is certainly doing what he was hired to do by arguing that extremely restrictive anti-abortion laws should be upheld despite them clearly violating Roe
v. Wade along with the other rapist Thomas, Alito, Gorsuch. Thankfully, the non-evil Justices voted in favor of
upholding the law, but we still have a long way to go.
Considering the number of politicians who have been caught in blackface in the recent months, it's probably best that we learn more about black
Some of the everyday things that scientists still haven't figured out.
It will always amaze me that looking into space is looking back in time.
World War II explained in an oversimplified manner. Part 1 and part 2.
|When you're a wizard, trapped in the netherworlds, and its demon overlord discovers which dimension you've just come from...|
I added a pages for the video game developers, Maxis and
- I didn't watch the State of the Union because it's essentially pointless, and even more so when the person giving the speech is a pathological liar. However, I do enjoy all the
commentary covering it.
- Trump's pointless military deployments to the Southern Border, a transparent attempt at hoping people will see his deployments and think there is a crisis when there isn't one, are expected to cost the
US taxpayers about $1,000,000,000 before the end of the fiscal year.
- Republican Charles Carrico wants to force public schools to offer classes on his bible, but refuses to vote for any bill that would allow the teaching of any other religious book, and claims this all has
nothing to do with promoting his religion.
- Republican Cindy McCain claims she saved a toddler from child trafficking, but the police call
out her lie.
- Arizona Republicans successfully filtered over $1,000,000 of the public's money to
a Christian hate group.
Emantic Fitzgerald Bradford Jr. was shot in the back three times by police, and, after altering their story multiple times, the police finally admitted that Bradford was completely innocent, but the officer
who killed him will not be punished or even stand trial for killing an innocent man.
Sandusky, Ohio (home of Cedar Point) is making strides, not only by eliminating the celebration of murderous colonialism known as Columbus Day, but turning it into
What do we do when fake videos seem as real as real videos?
Patton Oswalt accurately describes faith belief.
How even a trashy 90s disaster film can be better than a modern gritty Speilberg film if you don't know how to handle proper character growth.
Islamic propaganda is just as dishonest and convoluted as Christian propaganda.
|The Acle Straight gonna take me where I wanna be|
I've added a page for The Darkness album, Permission to Land.
- Republican Mitch McConnell shredded the Democratic proposal that would make election day a national holiday because Republicans
do not want everyone to vote.
- Trump not only goes on vacation more than any president in the history of the country, but he goes to his own properties so he can charge the secret service to watch him and profit off his own vacation.
His last four trips alone have cost US taxpayers $14,000,000!
- Trump train of thought is permanently derailing.
- How deluded must you be to have everyone in the world disagree with you, including yourself, but still think
you're a genius? Thankfully, the majority of Americans are finally realizing just how
incompetent Trump is.
Just like Catholics,
Jehovah's Witnesses have a long sorted history with protecting child rapists.
John Romero's level design rules for Doom.
Imagine if Ash Ketchum actually tried to be the best.
A recap of Robert Scott's disastrous attempt to be the first to reach the South Pole.
The character of the Abrahamic god is strangely both uncertain and evil at the same time.
The digital age has pretty much destroyed copyright law.
|Singles mostly gone, but the pain lingers on|
I've added a page for the virtual disc imager, Virtual Clone Drive.
- Republicans have purposely stolen children away from their parents and put them in child prisons. Then, they adopted the children out to random families, some of whom were found to be sex offenders. Then,
when the parents ask for their children back, they say they don't know where they are because they didn't bother keeping records of where they sent them, and finally, they aren't even going to try to find them
because it would be too much effort.
- So far it has been discovered that Trump hired at least
- True to form, Trump is nominating someone who has nothing but hate for the World Bank to run the World
- A lot of documents about Trump's inauguration have been subpoenaed by federal
- Republicans who shut down the government hate the idea that they have to pay the government employees whose lives they ruined, so
they're voting not to.
- Trump is such a chronic liar that he even lies about things that are clearly lies. Case in point, he claims his bright orange skin with white eyelids is a
completely natural tan.
- Christian Republican Ralph Shortey was caught having sex with a
17-year-old boy which he promised to pay... WWJD?
Airlines have purposely complicated their boarding methods and slowed them down to make rich people feel superior, but there is an optimal boarding method that will, sadly,
never be implemented.
What it's like to need an abortion at 35 weeks.
|Damn talented people, showing off!|
I've added a page for the elusive graphic artist, Atsushi Fujimori.
- It appears to be official. Trump has helped drag the USA and Russia
into the Cold War.
- Remember how the US military said the ISIS is still in Syria and the Taliban is still in Afghanistan even though Trump claimed he defeated both?
And then Trump said US military intelligence was wrong, and he was right? Well, Trump just admitted that he never even read their report, and still felt it necessary to comment on
how it was written!
- In addition to the most dishonest, most corrupt, and longest shut down loss, Trump can add
laziest to his growing list of superlatives.
- Trump is deploying another 3,750 troops to the Southern border in an attempt to make Trump's power grab for wall money
look less illegal.
- Just another white Christian male terrorist.
- When white supremacists rally, you should expect decent people to counter protest. When the white supremacists pull out weapons and attack the counter protesters, you should expect the FBI to investigate
the white supremacists, so, why did they investigate the counter-protesters?
- Trump is still lying about voter fraud.
The names of 286 more Catholic priests with credible allegations of sexual assault have been
Another child is dead, tortured to death by Christians who felt the 7-year-old should have
memorized more bible verses.
Some history on the failure of the DeLorean Motor Company.
The UK is finally enforcing their female genital mutilation law to doctors who cut off the labia and clitoris
of little girls.
No matter how you spin it, forcing women to cover their heads is not freedom.
Just learning about your genes can affect what you believe about yourself.
An oversimplified look at World War I. Part 1 and part 2.
|Gonna relax for a bit|
I've added a page for the Atari 2600 game Outlaw, and a computer programmer,
- It's not enough the Trump is contradicting US military intelligence every chance he gets, the White House is diligently working to restart the Cold
War with Russia. Nuclear bombs are
to fly again. Great work Republicans. And, when we're pulling out of the quagmire of the Middle East having solved absolutely nothing, we're entering into a new quagmire
- I'm looking forward to seeing Roger Stone go to prison with the rest of Trump's cronies.
- We shouldn't have to ask Russia what our president is doing, but Trump is so deep in bed with Russia, it's the only way we can hope to know.
- Thanks to Trump's pointless government shutdown, families receiving food benefits are going to a much larger gap than normal
without receiving food.
- January 2019 was the hottest
month ever recorded in Australia, but, because Trump can't see past his own nose, he still thinks global warming is a hoax.
- Just a reminder, the US government spends way too much of our taxes on useless military projects that don't work.
Wouldn't it be great if cops stopped killing disabled people?
The beauty of BASIC.
New Mexico Democrats are stupidly trying to allow fake doctors to become registered as primary care physicians and even have the ability to prescribe drugs, regardless of the fact they
lack medical training and promote procedures that are proven not to
work like homeopathy.
Tell them the person in pain is a girl, and onlookers will assume she's in less pain than a boy, even if they're actually looking at a boy.
An oversimplified history of the American Revolution: part 1, part 2.
|They just fib a bit|
I added a page for the video game, Déjà Vu: A Nightmare Comes True!!.
- Republican Mitch McConnell says that letting all Americans have easy access to voting is a
Democratic power grab. Of course, voter suppression is a big part why
Republicans even have a chance at winning. Texas Republicans published a list of nearly 100,000 name who they claimed were non-citizen voters, but after they were challenged to provide proof, suddenly the list
shrunk to fewer than 5,000 names, and, even then, they still didn't provide any evidence that the people listed are real people or that they
ever tried to vote.
- Trump cheats on his three wives, frequently refuses to pay people for the work they do, mocks veterans, the disabled, and homeless, has a long history of racism and bigotry, has a very creepy unfatherly
attraction to his daughter, and can't name a single bible verse. Naturally, Sarah Huckabee's god
wanted him to be president. And Christian Evangelical Franklin Graham, who is a huge
fan of Trump's, refuses to admit that any of Trump's over 8,000 verified public lies
- The FBI has released information on the companies that worked with Russia to perform a massive misinformation campaign to
Trump get elected.
- Richard Nixon apologist, and Trump confidant, Roger Stone, seems to really be enjoying being busted by the Feds.
- Republicans have redefined domestic abuse to exclude pretty much everything that makes it domestic abuse.
- More on Trump using the movies to create policy decisions.
- Republicans recently moved a half-ton of weapons-grade plutonium, used for making nuclear bombs and one of the most deadly elements ever synthesized, from South Carolina to Nevada lying to state officials
during the entire process.
Breaking the boundaries in Super Mario 64.
Hermann Geissler, the man in charge of handling claims of sexual abuse for the Vatican, has just resigned over allegations of
sexually abusing people.
Could Tails really fly? Yes. Well, no. Not without more tails.
Minnesota has hired anti-vaxxers to help get to the bottom of autism. Next,
they're going to hire moon landing hoaxers to setup their space program.
A lot of CSI methods are completely junk science, but they still put people in prison.
|My hips don't lie|
I saw a doctor about my hip problem (the same doctor I saw when I broke my arms in 2007, and he's just as annoying). He wasn't very helpful, (he actually told me to Google my problem to learn more!), but
his assistant answered my questions more fully. Basically, there is no obvious reason why my the cartilage around my hip is damaged other than the shape of my bones. So, it's not really my fault, but the
problem won't ever go away because the damage is done, and will continue to be done because of my body's shape. I can do exercises and stretches to strengthen the area to alleviate some of the pain, but that's
about it. Surgery should only be an option if it gets worse in the future, but the exercises should prevent that.
I added a page for the video game company, Enix.
- After taking America hostage to get funding for his useless border wall failed miserably, Trump is now trying to drum up support for declaring a
state of emergency, so, he's wasting $200,000,000 to send more troops to the Southern Border to, I don't know,
protect the rolling desert?
Because it sure won't stop drug tunnels.
- If you want to assure people that you're not beholden to Russia, you probably shouldn't keep having secret meetings with
- Being violently raided by the law enforcement is perfectly fine for black people, but how dare they do that to a white man?! Roger Stone deserves
a nice long prison sentence.
- The current serving Director of National Intelligence, and most other directors of military intelligence, have publicly disagreed with Trump's ridiculous claim that he defeated ISIS and the Taliban. They
are both still serious threats despite Trump's stupidity. But, rather than admit his experts know more than he does,
Trump insults them.
- After getting caught again hiring illegal immigrants, Trump's company has finally decided to use a program that will before a basic background check into the status of all new employees, which is odd
because Trump insisted his company had had been using the program since 2006.
- Republican Chip Perfect is trying to eliminate child labor laws, possibly to prevent his own business
from seeing a lawsuit.
- Seriously, we don't want or need another extremely greedy rich bastard to run for president.
Where do all those gold coins come from in the Mushroom Kingdom?
A look back at Periodic Videos.
|Blisters turning to scabs|
I added a page for the band Weezer.
- The US Treasury is asking for another $1,000,000,000,000 to cover the cost of the
Republican tax breaks (it needed a trillion last year too, and will probably need
another trillion next year). On a personal note, I usually see a slow and steady increase each quarter in my investments and retirement, but they're currently down over $20,000 from last year!
- Investigators keep finding more and more illegal immigrants that were hired at
- No doubt fueled by what is being uncovered by the FBI, Russia is trying to decrease the punishment for politicians
found guilty of corruption.
- Republicans still think that the Nazis were politically left because they called themselves socialists, which means they're still willing to
blame the Holocaust of liberals.
- Is Trump's entire world view just based on television?
In nations that don't have comprehensive vaccination programs, measles kills about 100,000 people (mostly children) each year. Wild measles was eliminated in the USA in 2000, but, thanks to antivaxers,
Washington state is currently experiencing its worst measles outbreak in
When arguing with an alt-right troll online, it helps if you assume they don't actually believe what they say.
|Come on people, it's just snow|
I added a page for DragonLance Tales book, Kender, Gully Dwarves, and Gnomes.
- So, with airports shutting down, and another one of his close personal allies getting arrested by the FBI, Trump finally folded on his government
shutdown. Financial experts have tallied up all the damage done to the government during the shutdown and estimate that it cost the American taxpayer
over $6,000,000,000, slightly more than Trump was demanding for his
useless border wall.
- The government shutdown is at least temporarily over, but it's important to remember just how bad and
how dangerous things got right up until the very end.
- How do we know the border wall is useless? Because it didn't even slow down the man responsible for bringing more drugs to the US than anyone
- Trump wanted to use his voice-over in Disney's Hall of Presidents to promote himself, because, of course he did.
- Republicans in the White House hire yet another ignorant douchebag.
- How did that $1,500,000,000,000 tax cut to the ultra-rich help the US economy? It didn't.
Of course it didn't. We've known since the 1980s that it wouldn't because giving more money to extremely rich people doesn't help anything.
Arguably the most powerful person in the world, Angela Merkel, will not seek reelection in Germany, creating a vacuum for all of Europe.
A three-part review of Super Mario
The more I learn about Steven Pinker, the less I appreciate
In an effort to define transgender people out of existence, Utah defines women out of existence.
|Calgon, take me away!|
I added a page for the Super Famicom, and am working on a new system of graphic links for common external sites.
Humans really like being part of a group.
We live in a country where a school superintendent will risk her job and her freedom just to help a sick student who
can't afford medicine.
So far, my shingles have only gotten worse than my previous photo. I hope the anti-virals kick in soon.
I beat the puzzle game Red, and added a bunch of new
video game maps.
- Trump continues to hold America hostage until he gets his useless and expensive border wall because he's so easily swayed by Republican talking
heads. Meanwhile, Republican Wilbur Ross says that he doesn't understand why the unpaid government workers have to go to homeless shelters to feed their families when they can just go to their banks
and get loans. Talk about out of touch!
- Under Republican rule, the EPA has decreased their fining of polluters by 85%! This will certainly lead to a massive increase in pollution now that companies know they can
away with it.
- The Republican party continues to be a dumpster fire.
- Why is Trump posting altered photos of himself to look thinner and increase the size of his hands?
- Violent racist David Allen Boileau was arrested for breaking into the home of his neighbors and terrorizing them because they were of Iraqi descent. After being told that he can't frighten his neighbors
away, Boileau said, "Trump will handle it."
- Not all religious Americans are hypocritical enough to support Trump.
- Republicans target the survivors of mass shootings in schools, they target the children of immigrants, but when a bunch of MAGA hat-wearing teens mock a Native American, suddenly they care about children.
Sorry, Sarah Sanders, I'm not falling for it.
For those Republicans who say racism is dead in America: James H. Jackson, a white supremacist, plead guilty to murdering a black man and admitted to wanting to kill
many more black men.
Just like Catholics, Jehovah's Witnesses have a long history of failing to properly handle sexual abuse in their churches.
|I picked up a pen, I wrote my own deliverance|
I added a page for the DOS game, Tank Wars, and the puzzle game,
- Would you return to work if your job was hugely understaffed and you weren't even going to get paid? Because Trump's shutdown, the longest in American history, has lasted into tax season, the IRS has
ordered 46,000 employees to return to work, unpaid, to process taxes, but the IRS expects a whole lot of
no-shows, just like the TSA,
- It's disgusting when a white man uses MLK Day to promote another white man, but it's even worse when it's hate-preacher Mike Pence promoting
narcissistic bigot Donald Trump.
- Trump's lawyer is really good at keeping his scandals alive and well.
- The MAGA hat kid and his buddies aren't the angels
that conservatives are trying to make them out to be. In fact, the Catholic school they come from has a history of
- How Trump "thinks:" We have a problem with forest fires? Well, we can fix that by
clear-cutting the forest!
- Press conferences are a sham, but they're an agreed upon sham. However, one side is being parasitic to the sham.
- The for-profit prisons that Republicans love so much effectively turn their inmates into
- Republicans love their charter schools, mostly because the lack of oversight makes
embezzlement so much easier.
Another case of a public school teacher fired for forcing his religious beliefs on his students has finally ended after an appeal went all the way to the Supreme Court, but the over-bearing Christian
lost once again.
On MLK day, a group of black people protesting housing inequality were surprised when Mark Allen Bartlett kept shouting the n-word and
pulled a gun on them!
Is the atheist community a cult?
Well-intentioned, but science-ignorant, antivax parents have caused another measles outbreak in Portland with 19 confirmed cases, and several more
|You know I got what it takes, and I can take a lot!|
So, after getting sick twice in a row, I've developed shingles on my chest and underarm. They're painful, ugly, and itchy. Shingles are a result of having chickenpox as a child. When I was a kid, there
wasn't a vaccine available, but there is now. Parents, get your children vaccinated for chicken pox so they don't have to deal with this crap!
I added a page for the Queen album, Hot Space.
Swapping generic henchmen between video games.
When a bunch of women scientists tell you your design won't work, but offer encouragement and advice on how to make it better, don't listen. Wait until it fails and some random guy
offers advice instead.
Why science doesn't need apologists.
|-26°C this morning!|
Over the weekend I finished reading The Lost Continent and beat the puzzle game
- The Republicans in the Senate continue to
bend over backwards
for Trump, despite the fact that they're losing support with Americans.
- A couple weeks ago, without warning even to our allies, Trump said he was going to pull US troops out of Syria and Afghanistan because we defeated ISIS and the Taliban. Of course, even the Pentagon admits
that ISIS is still a threat in Syria and the Taliban is still
killing people in Afghanistan.
- I hope you weren't planning on traveling any time soon. Trump's government shutdown has no end in sight, and since TSA agents aren't getting paid,
8% of them are no longer showing up for work, with that number expected to grow as the shutdown drags on.
- Trump continues to outdo himself, assuring that he will always hold the title of the most dishonest president in history, telling over 8,000 lies in his
first two years as president.
- A group of boys from an all-male private Catholic school, many wearing pro-Trump clothing, and were at Washington D.C. to protest a woman's right to choose, shouted at and mocked a native American veteran
protester during the coinciding Indigenous Peoples March on Washington.
Their Catholic school has apologized for the boys' behavior, but the boys have not. And, if you need to know where the boys learned this, one of
the mothers defended her son blaming black Muslims (in actuality, the other group was Black Hebrew Israelites, who are very much not Muslim).
- Four women have been arrested and convicted of leaving food and water for refugees. In Trump's America; feeding a starving family who is feeling for their life
is a crime.
- Why you shouldn't hire an imbecile for a lawyer.
Republicans like to lie about it all the time, but here's how tax brackets actually work.
Some tricks for being able to quickly tell if a number is evenly divisible by another.
The woman who tried to pray the child-molesting demon out of her husband, is facing prison along with her child-molesting husband for thinking her religion could protect her from doing what was right and
reporting him for a span of 20 years, during which time her molested five
Simone Giertz's brain tumor is growing back faster than expected.
The Christians on a California school board just lost tax payers $250,000 because they couldn't stop forcing their religion on
everyone at their meetings.
|In sixty-eight Julie was Johnnie's date|
I've added a page for the FTP program, FileZilla.
- Ever since Trump hired Rudy Giuliani as his lawyer, Giuliani has assured the press hundreds of times that there was no collusion between the Trump administration and Russia, but yesterday he disregarded
all those statements and claimed he has never once said there wasn't any collusion.
- Over the past two years, 22 immigrants have died while in an ICE jail. And it
isn't the old and sick, many of them were younger, a couple were children, and one was transgender. This is the same organization that routinely tries to deport American citizens, who are guilty until proven
innocent, their most recent attempt was Michigan-born Jilmar Ramos-Gomez, a US Marine veteran who spent three days in an ICE jail before they
finally released him.
- Every US defense organization agrees that Russia directly and purposefully interfered in the last two major American elections. This is why sanctions were placed on the country, but Republicans, knowing
that their side won because of the Russian interference, is siding with Russia and refusing to
enforce the sanctions.
- A federal judge tells American government workers that, if they want to keep their jobs, they must continue working
- The Trump administration has been caught in two more corruption scandals, the first is violating the US Constitution by using his status as president to illegally profit off
his private businesses, the second is paying his lawyer to hire a tech firm
to artificially inflate his standings in an online poll.
- Racists never think they're racists. Case in point, Republican Steve King.
- Trump continues to have some of the lowest approval ratings for a president in history, but now, even his racist Christian base
- Coal is a dying energy source, and while Trump isn't the reason it's dying, he is the reason coal miners are not transitioning into a viable career
- After Republican John Engler publicly announced that women who were raped are enjoying their spotlight, the MSU board met to terminate his employment. They never should have hired him to begin with, but
hopefully they will learn from their mistake. But, before he could be fired, Engler resigned in a letter that makes no mention of his horrible comments, but instead is filled with self-congratulations and
blames his loss of job on Democrats.
- Mike Pence's wife, Karen Pence, landed a job at a private Christian school that automatically
expels LGBT children.
- Trump's ridiculous hamberders escapade.
Showing how to beat The Legend of Zelda in only a few minutes by exploiting a bug to reprogram the game.
How can you know when you've reached the edge of space?
Imagine having to deal with morons like this all the time!
|I need to get a dime bag from my guy|
I added a page for the Eve 6 song, At Least We're Dreaming.
- With the government shutdown continuing to have negative repercussions, Republicans are demanding that 50,000 more government employees return to work, but they will
still won't get paid.
- After firing his previous hand-picked Attorney General, noted racist Jeff Sessions, Trump's new pick, Republican William Barr, says he will not recuse himself on Trump's Russian probe (despite already
writing publicly that the FBI probe was a sham and Trump should be above the law)
and, if appointed, might make sure that the results of the FBI probe
never made public. Naturally, the Republican-controlled Senate is still expected to confirm him.
- Trump is probably too stupid to be purposely working for Russia, but he's just stupid
enough to be inadvertently working for Russia.
- Republican John Engler, acting president of MSU, just said that the MSU students who were sexually assaulted by Larry Nassar and are suing the school for protecting him are enjoying the spotlight that
comes with being sexually assaulted and all the awards and recognition
that go with it.
- When arguing that the government is working just fine during a shutdown, it doesn't help to say you're the only person in a huge government
- Republican County Commissioner Hope Fernandez Williams went on a bigoted anti-Muslim rant all the while claiming she knows a Muslim, so she
can't be a bigot.
How is it that Switzerland can have tons of guns but very little gun crime?
After John Wetteland became the New York Yankees World Series MVP in 1996, all the while promoting his version of Christianity, he raped a 4-year-old girl several times, and then became a teacher at a
private Christian school. He's finally been arrested.
Strange things happen when you do a double double slit experiment.
Computer algorithms are not objective facts, they're a way of converting an opinion into a mathematical formula.
|Are you sure it's plugged in?|
I started a page for Sunsoft graphic artist, Yoshiaki Iwata.
- By keeping the government shutdown because his ego won't let him accept the fact that most American hate both him and his wall, Trump is ruining America and the
lives of Americans. In fact, Republican Kevin Hassett, Chief Economic Adviser to the White House, explained that unpaid furloughed government employees
should be happy because they're basically on vacation.
- Although it is a common stereotype to picture a poor black person on welfare, the majority of welfare recipients in the USA are actually white. And, while it shouldn't have been, this was
news to Trump.
- Rather than dispose of their waste properly, the US military often employs companies (in the past, headed by Dick Cheney) to create huge trash fires to burn all their refuse including tires, medical waste,
batteries, plastic, and many other toxic materials that spew forth carcinogens. Despite going against safety regulations, these burn piles are often placed just on the outskirts of camps where soldiers breathe
in the fumes all day. As you would expect, many soldiers have developed cancer because of this, and, they want to hold the companies responsible for placing the burn piles dangerously close to military camps.
Unfortunately, the Supreme Court has a majority of Republicans Justices, and they refuse to hold these companies responsible for their negligent behavior that will surely result in the death of
countless US veterans. Just like Agent Orange before it, the US
military poisons its soldiers and never accepts responsibility.
- Rand Paul, one of the most outspoken Republicans against socialized medicine, is going to Canada where socialized medicine is the law of the land to avoid America's
crappy capitalistic health care. Although he argues that the clinic he's going to is a
private clinic, the problem still remains, how is it that Canada has better clinics than all of the tens of thousands of clinics in the USA?
- Trump is the kind of person who thinks it's okay to have a candlelit dinner with silver trays, and serve
- NASA has lost funding because of Trump's shutdown. Meanwhile, China has become the first nation to grow crops on the moon.
The band Psychostick has a new
Learning good debate tactics by studying Sam Harris.
Christians are furious that they can't discriminate against transgender homeless people.
Learning about black holes by measuring their output.
|Have you tried turning it off and on again?|
I added a page for one of my favorite television shows, The I.T. Crowd.
- Well, he did it! Donald Trump has shut down the government for the longest stretch in the entire
history of our country. And, while the American government now refuses to pay their employees, and Republicans fought to
not even give them back pay, American scientific progress has
slowed to a crawl and Canadian citizens
are buying our meals. Even when Republicans had full control over the American government for two straight years, they couldn't get funding for
a useless border wall, and now, it seems, Trump's only option is declaring a state of emergency so he can rob Americans, and he's not at all
wishy-washy about that.
- Donald Trump has sexually assaulted dozens of women and has a history of cheating on his numerous wives. Being such a good Christian, he also doesn't want women to have access to birth control, but his
most recent attempt to eliminate access was put on hold by a federal judge.
- Why has Trump been so secretive with his talks with Russia, even to the point of confiscating the notes of his Russian interpreter and ordering him not to discuss anything
- Nashville? New Orleans? What's the difference?
- Trump has threatened to devastate the economy of a US ally. What's he going to do, become their president?
- Which is more important to civil discourse, Democrat Rashida Tlaib calling Trump a motherfucker, or Republican Steve King
promoting white supremacy? Clearly the word
- In 1890, around 1,000 US troops slaughtered 300 Native Americans, most of whom were unarmed women and children, on an Indian reservation near
Wounded Knee Creek. One hundred years later, the US government finally apologized for the massive slaughter. I bring this up, because Trump
just made light of the slaughter in order to make fun of Elizabeth Warren.
Why do graphic cards use triangles instead of squares, circles, or some other shape?
Milking the thorium cow? It's as interesting as it sounds.
James Watson, one of the scientists responsible for discovering the shape of DNA, is, and always has been, a racist and a misogynist. I'm pleased to see that, in his life time, his honorary titles are being
revoked because of his bigotry.
The carbon cycle, and how humans have disrupted it.
It only took about 60 years raping children, but American Catholics are finally starting to lose faith in the church.
What if Giovanni from Pokémon was competent.
|I have to pee|
I've added a page about one of my personal heroes, Rebecca Watson.
- In addition to being the most dishonest, most corrupt, and least experienced, Trump will soon be able to add the
longest government shutdown to his growing list of superlatives.
- Homeland Security made a salient point regarding the futility of Trump's border wall by using a hacksaw to cut a
man-sized hole in it.
- Probably seeing the writing on the wall, Trump has currently backed down from declaring a national emergency to rob Americans for his
useless border wall.
- As Trump is being sued for turning government employees into literal slaves,
the Coast Guard gave their as of now unpaid employees some helpful tips on how to survive Trump's government shutdown:
selling off their belongings. And prison guards are currently
working double shifts without pay.
- Like craft beer? That's another thing you're going to lose out on because of Trump's government
- Looks like Trump's campaign manager Paul Manafort shared American polling data with Russia.
- When a woman has a miscarriage she is devastated and vulnerable, but she is also at risk of death until the dead fetus is expelled. Most miscarriages occur early in the pregnancy, and to not require
invasive procedures like surgery, but can be handled with simple medication. Unfortunately, the simple medication is mifepristone, which can also be used to cause an abortion, so Republicans have made it
extremely difficult for women to get it because Republicans don't trust
- With his constant sniffing, it does make one wonder if Trump is snorting drugs.
- Republican and white supremacist Steve King doesn't understand why the term "white supremacist"
Some facts about the Nintendo Game Cube.
Rowan County, North Carolina refused to let non-Christians give invocations at their meetings, and now they've lost their taxpayers
Why do we keep seeing outbreaks of salmonella that end up killing people? Because, strangely, the USDA doesn't actually try to stop it.
Is vinyl better than digital? No, but its technical limitations do help prevent the loudness problem heard in digital mixing.
|At least I still have ol' chomper!|
I got the metal post screwed into my jaw. Now I have to wait another 3 months for it to heal before I can get a mount put on for a crown. I'll be smiling like a hillbilly until April.
- Trump continues to ruin the nation because Democrats won't give him billions
of taxpayer dollars to pay for a pointless wall that he promised Mexico would pay for, but now
lies that he didn't. Instead of fixing our
nation's crumbling infrastructure or updating our schools, Trump wants to waste
billions on a wall that experts say will never work. And, during the shutdown, 30,000 Federal workers are expected continue working without pay or lose their job. They can't strike or unionize because Federal
workers do not receive the same protections as private sector employees. Basically, Trump has turned 30,000 Americans
into slaves. Oh yeah, and with the government shutdown, your food is
no longer being inspected for safety, but an attraction in a Trump hotel
is still open.
- When a free country allows a tyrant to become their leader, they suddenly realize how many hard lines they have to draw to limit the power of the
tyrant in order to remain free.
- Having Trump as a president hasn't just emboldened neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and the KKK, it's also increased
bullying among children.
- Trump may not have personally colluded with Russia, but nearly everyone else in his administration
- Trump has threatened to block emergency funds to help California deal with the
massive wild fires. What does he think California is, Puerto Rico?
The PokéDex has some pretty strange stuff in it!
Liberty Counsel, a Christian hate group, is okay with the idea of outlawing lynching, just so long as they can still
Denver has officially banned anti-gay conversion brainwashing techniques.
|Have to have some fun|
I added a page for the Queen album, News of the World.
- Trump put as much effort into planning his public address as he does keeping his
businesses from going bankrupt, so it was little more than a tirade of lies last night and called it a speech. From his ramblings it's clear that he won't end his government shut down, and why would he, it
doesn't affect him, it only
hurts the poor.
- Trump confidently said he was pulling US troops out of Syria and Afghanistan causing a huge fallout, not just among the American people, but also world wide, and even in his own cabinet. This has caused
him to not only change tack, but also lie that he never said it to begin with.
- Trump lies saying he can not only relate to those government workers that his shutdown has put out of a job, but also that they want him to put them
out of work.
- Trump's destructive tariffs have hurt dozens of US industries because nobody is buying our exports anymore, including
So many city flags are just garbage.
Cardinal Philippe Barbarin of France is facing three years in prison for his part in protecting
Mario has insane strength to be able to shatter bricks with his hands, but that's not as impressive as Luigi doing it with his head.
Melissa Joan Hart is a bigot.
Weed helps you lose weight? Not really.
|Getting back into the groove|
Last night, I finally beat the NES game, Wrath of the Black Manta.
- The Republican's useless border wall is extremely unpopular with only 38% of Americans in favor of
it. However, as Republicans are prone to doing, they're going to force themselves on us without our consent. In this case, Trump appears to be planning to declaring a national emergency to rob American
taxpayers so he can build the pointless wall
Congressional approval. Also, Trump has also lied again saying that some of the ex-presidents wished they had build the wall, to which the ex-presidents all responded,
- The Russian lawyer who tricked Donald Trump Jr. with the promise of dirt on Hillary Clinton, Natalia Veselnitskaya, has been criminally charged with obstruction of justice in a money laundering case, but
she's currently on the run in Russia.
- After losing the Virginia Governor's race and then losing even worse in the Senate, neo-Confederate Republican Corey Stewart has declared that he
is retiring from politics. Please let the door hit you on your way out.
- The Catholic order Opus Dei is paying out close to a million dollars because C. John McCloskey, a priest who coaches Republicans, loves to commit
- Despite their shutdown of the government, Republicans are reassuring Americans that their tax refunds will be processed and returned on time, even though 70,000 employees at the IRS are no longer working.
Either the IRS justs just as efficiently with 70,000 fewer employees, or
Republicans are lying.
Alex Dainis gives advice to students starting their doctorates.
Religious propaganda is pretty much always the same, even when it's Islam.
Eliminating the cash bail system is tricky, but important.
Really NASA? You chose a name with ties to neo-Nazis?
|What a wonderful MAGFest!|
MAGFest was, once again, amazing! I met some new friends and video game composers, got a couple games signed, and bought more video game junk that I don't need. And, I even got a decent amount of sleep.
I added a review of a Carmen Sandiego tribute game, Sandiego Inc..
- As Republicans begin to see hatred from their own base because Trump shutdown the government, they've issued a compromise bill. They still want $5,700,000,000 of taxpayer money to build a useless wall that
Trump promised Mexico would pay for, but, in return, they will let some refugee and migrant children out of prison and provide aide to people who are dying. This is what a Republican compromise looks like.
A party that is almost entirely Christian is only willing to help dying people if they can
- Even as 800,000 federal workers are furloughed or continue to work without pay, totaling $1,400,000,000 in
unpaid salaries, Trump was still all set to increase the pay of those in his already over-paid administration.
But, after journalists made this information available there was a huge backlash and even Trump wasn't too stupid to see how bad that would make him look, so he finally held off
on his own raises.
- And hey, you weren't planning on getting your tax returns back, were you?
- To prove how much he loves the troops, President "bone spurs" Trump called retired general Stanley McChrystal a "dog" with a
"big dumb mouth."
- Trump is still buddy-buddy with the murderous tyrant of Russia.
- First, Trump shutdown the government because they wouldn't give him money for his useless border wall, and now, he wants to shutdown television to lie to Americans about his
useless border wall.
Catholic priests don't just rape children, they also rape nuns.
Cyntoia Brown, the 16-year-old victim of human sex trafficking who was being sold as a sex slave to men while still a teenager, who killed one of the men who paid her pimp to have sex with an under-aged
girl, and was sentenced to over 50 years in prison, despite being a minor, has finally been granted clemency after already serving
15 years in prison.
Yet another Christian hate-preacher has been caught doing drugs and
sleeping with prostitutes.
Anther atheist victory as a cross on public land is moved to private
|2019 just started and Trump -still- isn't in prison?|
I'm going to be at MAGFest from the 3rd-6th. Contact me if you want to meet up.
- Jerry Falwell Jr., a major player in the Evangelical Christian movement, states clearly that there is literally nothing Trump could do that would cause him to lose faith which Christian leaders. Falwell
expanded saying, even if Trump did something that went against his own ideology, he has faith that Trump only wants what is best for the country, therefore, he will continue to support him no matter what.
Trump can continue to cheat on his wife, continue to make racial slurs, continue his non-stop lying, continue robbing from the poor and giving to the rich, continue to sexually assault women, he could even
murder a child, and Jerry Falwell Jr. would still support him.
- Trump-appointed Dana W. White as the Chief Spokesperson for the Pentagon, but, like most of Trump's appointments, she's resigning in the middle of a
- It's a new year, but not a new country as US border patrol continues to teargas
- As Europe eliminates the bulk of its coal mines, Republicans are making
the ones in the US more deadly.
- Republicans set a new record when confirming judges picked Donal Trump. Translation: the judges picked by Donald Trump were pushed through with the least amount of vetting than any judges
in American history.
Did you hear Auld Lang Syne at your New Year's party? Here's what the lyrics mean.
Rebecca Watson recaps her successful predictions of 2018 and makes new ones for 2019.
Lara Kollab, a Doctor of Osteopathy, has a long history of making anti-Semitic comments on social media, including calling for violence against Jews and saying she would give fake medicine
to her Jewish patients.
Does a work stand on its own regardless of the author's unwritten lore, or should we treat the unwritten intent as canon?
Muslims are still forcing women to lick red-hot iron to prove their
Can you see polarized light? Maybe!
Want to go further back? Check the old news.