|Looking for someone to be saved under my restraint|
I've added a page for the compression format 7Z. I've also finished converting all the games starting with 'T' in
ROM Detectives. I'm almost complete with the project I started eight months ago!
- A couple important takeaways from the Capitol police: they hold Trump responsible and they confirmed that Republican terrorists got very close to
murdering senators. And, as expected, Republicans who claim to back the
blue are already further
harassing the police.
Thankfully, more of these terrorists are being caught, like Daniel Christmann, who once ran for, and failed to be, a Republican senator. He knew what he did was a crime, so he asked his friends to delete the
videos they made of him breaking the law.
- Scientists are finally learning why the Delta variant is so much more
virulent. And, it's tragic to hear about people begging for a COVID-19 vaccination only after realizing that they might be
dying from the disease.
- Republicans are learning the hard way that the Biden administration has no interest in protecting politicians who
- We live in a world where women are suspended for wearing revealing clothes in school, but fined for not wearing revealing clothes in sports. Thankfully, some people who care about women's rights are
paying the fines of others.
- Republicans claim to want more products manufactured in America, but Democrats are the ones
actually doing something about it.
- Officer John Haubert has been arrested after video surfaced of him violently pistol whipping an unarmed man at least seven times because the cop thought the man might have trespassed. He also choked the man
and threatening to murder him. Later, Haubert told a sergeant he wanted to shoot the man in the head, but he
wasn't sure if his gun was loaded. His partner is also under arrest for not even attempting to stop her violent partner.
- Police officers Sanad Musallam and Yaser Shohatee have both been fired for raping a 15-year-old girl whom they were supposed to be mentoring, yet, shockingly, neither has been arrested or
charged with a crime.
- Why are Republicans politicizing sharks biting people? Because the Left has the audacity to accurately depict animals.
|Take my tongue, it's cocked and loaded|
I've added a page for the Eve 6 song, Tongue Tied. I've also added a page for Super Mario 64 in
ROM Detectives which includes some basic cheats and memory addresses.
- The police who survived Trump's attack on the US Capitol finally get to tell their story on the record, and it's pretty brutal. They weren't just the target of racial slurs from the
racist Republican mob, they were actually
tortured by Trump fans and one was murdered. They identified the
attackers as, not antifa, but a bunch of Christians who, before their attack, told
the police (quite accurately) that
sent them, and they are very angry at the Republicans who are lying about the violent attack that
everyone witnessed, especially those who dismissed the terrorists as tourists. And all
of this paints a very clear picture, Republicans don't think blue lives matter, and they certainly
don't give a damn about law and order. Instead, they want to
blame Democrats like every Nancy Pelosi, but, the reality is, the Capitol's security team, although they were concerned about some demonstrations, was totally unprepared for Republicans to take Trump's orders for
a large-scale invasion seriously. Pelosi was not involved because that's not her job. As for the
state level insurrections, Republican Mike Nearman, who purposely let a mob of Republican protesters into the Oregon Capitol, has pleaded guilty, but only got a
slap on the wrist.
- Because antivaxxers are too ignorant to get vaccinated, the CDC has had to once again tell even vaccinated people in highly infected areas to
start wearing masks again.
- Even as they were calling it a hoax, and mocking the vaccine, Republicans were still gobbling up COVID relief funds, then not using it to care for sick people, but putting it into their own pockets. They are
expected to give back the money they stole, but it doesn't appear that they will actually be punished
for defrauding the government.
- Republican Ron DeSantis is attacking an American company for protesting a
foreign nation that is committing genocide. So much for America first.
- Gun toting Republican James Dale Reed has been sentenced to prison after threatening to murder Joe Biden, Kamala Harris, and anyone who
voted for them.
- American hero Daniel Hale, who blew the whistle on the USA's predator drone program (the soldiers involved were lying to the American people about the large number of civilians they murdered), has been
sentenced to nearly four years in prison.
- Remember Rebekah Jones, the woman who was told to rig her state's COVID-19 data to make it look like fewer people died? Turns out, she was never told this at all, she's just a
scammer looking for attention and money. Of course, Florida is still botching their COVID-19 response, but not much worse than most of the other states.
PushingUpRoses talks about her long bout with an eating disorder.
Correcting more creationist lies.
If Jesus was actually the incarnation of a god, and was alive for 30 years, why did he say so little about so few things?
|Stranger then fiction|
I've added a page for the bizarre phenomena called emergence.
- Christian churches are literally kicking people out if they wear a mask, that is, until the pastor gets infected, once it
affects them directly, they change their mind.
- Republican Clay Higgins: COVID-19 is a biological weapon created by the Chinese to kill us! American scientists: We've created a vaccine to protect you against it. Republican Clay Higgins: What? It's only
been tested for a couple years on millions of people, I'll take my chances with the deadly disease! Also Republican Clay Higgins:
*get's COVID-19 twice*.
- Republican Ken Bennett is so embarrassed at how much the Cyber Ninjas have messed up the voting audit in Arizona that he's
- America has a long sad history of using the federal government to injure black people while to promote white people, and we have very little interest in
setting things right.
- No matter how much Republicans taut their freedom and speak against cancel culture, they will still blacklist anyone who doesn't comport to their
perverse religious ideals.
To some Christians, finding meaning in life means subscribing to their version of Christianity. Therefore, by definition, nobody else can find meaning in life unless they also subscribe to the same version of
Christianity. And yet, non-religious people are often very happy and live highly fulfilled and meaningful lives.
Want to save hundreds of thousands of lives and billions of dollars every year? Switch to fully autonomous vehicles.
|I'm capsized, erring on the edge of safe|
Busy weekend. First in-person Skeptics in the Pub on Friday night, Saturday was tubing with some friends I hadn't seen since pre-COVID, Sunday was a brunch date with my wife, and then we saw Iliza Shlesinger
doing stand-up in the evening! It's amazing how much more you can do when the kids are at their grandparent's!
Over the weekend, I finished reading Agatha Christie's And Then There Were None. I've also added a page for the band
Tegan and Sara.
- Joe Biggs is a white American terrorist. He helped the Proud Boys plan the
attack at the Capitol, and has just pleaded
guilty to stealing and burning a church's property. Now that he's in prison, he's
angry that the food he's being served doesn't meet his expectations.
- Although the delta variant is still the most deadly of the new variants, the lambda variant is being monitored by scientists because it still appears to be more dangerous than the
original COVID-19 strain. Meanwhile, vaccinated Republicans hide their hypocrisy
by lying about HIPAA laws, while others who appreciate reality enough to know the only people dying now are Republican voters, have finally started to
change their tune, but, two years of nothing but lies is making it awfully hard to get their base to
- Daniel Hale used to work for the US military on their predator drone program. However, after seeing too many videos of the drones killing innocent civilians and children, his conscious got the better of him,
and he leaked information about how the US military was lying to cover up how many civilians they had actually murdered with
drones. Hale risked his freedom to ensure the honesty of the government, a very heroic endeavor indeed, so, our government is
sending him to prison.
- Iowa Republicans withdrew the state from a federally funded program that gave money to family planning organizations. As could be predicted by anyone who actually pays attention, this lead to a
sharp increase in abortions. Once again, Christian Republicans have
caused more abortions through their actions than pro-abortion liberals.
Another day, another church pastor is caught sexually assaulting children.
The history of black race car drivers.
|Angry men don't write the rules and guns don't write the wrongs|
I've added a page for the Assassins song, The Ballad of Booth.
- The Delta variant is killing a lot more people, and it's expected to
get a lot worse as summer turns to autumn and winter. And, while
some FOX hosts are finally beginning to realize that their viewers are primarily the ones who are dying, and changed their tune, the network as a whole is still dedicated to
- Shane Sonderman wanted the Twitter user name of Mark Herring, so he and several friends began harassing Herring which culminated in them telling the police he was a dangerous criminal. So, naturally, the
police, without any evidence, stormed Herring's house with a SWAT team and murdered Herring by pointing their guns at him and triggering a fatal heart attack. The reckless police will not be punished, but
Sonderman will spend the next five years in prison.
- Even though Missouri voters voted to change their state constitution to expand Medicaid, Republicans once again went against the will of their voters and their constitution and refused to do their job. It
took the state's Supreme Court to force Republicans to finally honor their oath of office, but they're still purposely dragging their feet on
many people's healthcare.
- How did a sexual assaulter like Brett Kavanaugh become a Supreme Court Justice? Because Republicans don't care that he assaulted women, and the FBI helped to
hide evidence of his misdeeds.
- Police officer Nicholas Hanning electrocuted an unarmed man in his home causing his appendix to burst. The officer was fired and is currently
facing assault charges.
- Officer of the year at a Los Angeles department was awarded to a man who was on paid leave and never showed up to work
for the entire year.
- Two Republicans set off on a fundraising tour. They included the child sex trafficker Matt Gaetz and anti-Semitic QAnon supporter Marjorie Taylor Greene. They hoped to reap huge benefits from their adoration
of Trump, but their tour is actually costing them money because nobody is donating.
- When Republicans complain about the debt or talk about austerity, it's usually code for white supremacy.
- Trump's buddy Tom Barrack is the latest to go to jail to protect Trump.
Another day, another pastor has been arrested for raping a teenage girl.
Before, tobacco companies had to pay scientists to generate fake research showing their product wasn't as deadly as people claim. Now, they're just buying
entire science journals.
Correcting more creationist lies.
|It's all good|
I've added a page for the web site NirSoft, which has a large collection of free diagnostic and maintenance software. I've also added a
page for OSFMount, an image mounter that supports several formats not read by Virtual Clone Drive.
- A doctor explains the heartache of telling someone who was once young and healthy that they will have to be put on a respirator and will probably die, and, when the patient finally admits they'll take the
vaccine, the doctors has to tell them, it's too late for that. People
should be free to make their own decisions, but it doesn't help when Republicans constantly lie about the facts.
- Johnson & Johnson worked with corrupt doctors to sell as many unnecessary narcotics to people as possible, which ultimately led to millions becoming addicted, 500,000 of whom eventually died. For their
crimes, Johnson & Johnson will have to pay a fine of $26,000,000,000 over the next nine years, and will
no longer be allowed to sell opioids.
- Comcast, AT&T, FedEx, Home Depot, Chevron, all these companies have spokespersons who talk about how
important voting rights are, but all of them fund Republican politicians who are actively working to
end voting rights.
- One of the black police officers who defended the Capitol was Harry Dunn. He heard a lot of Trump supporters call him the N-word, which is to be expected since Trump supporters are mostly racist. But Tucker
Carlson doesn't think black cops can be trusted.
- Voting machines in a Pennsylvania county had to be decertified, not because of any evidence of foul play, none was found, but because Republicans performed an unauthorized audit on them and have
compromised the machines' integrity. Now, taxpayers will now have to buy new voting machines
and more money is wasted trying to help Trump steal the election.
- Nancy Pelosi has thankfully blocked two of the worst Republicans trying to get on the committee to investigate Trump's attack on the Capitol. Child rapist protector Jim Jordan and homophobic Jim Banks will
not be allowed on the committee as both are partially responsible for the attack because both
voted to totally upend the American presidential process in order to help Trump steal the election.
The misnamed Liberty University is once again in the papers for sexual abuse. The latest lawsuit comes from twelve different girls who all claim the school's campus police
sexually assaulted or raped them.
A bakery made a cake with the Philadelphia police badge printed on it, but, the person who ordered it didn't send them a very clear image, so the baker Googled for a larger picture to use. Unfortunately (or
fortunately depending on your sense of humor) the baker used a meme with the words "coffee, donuts, corruption" on it. Now the cops aren't too thrilled.
Christian pastor David Nims has been arrested for the third time for filming little boys nude
at chis church.
|It's time I got back to the good life|
I've added a page for the Weezer album, Pinkerton.
- Republicans have chosen their picks for the investigation of the Capitol insurrection. They're all white men, and they include Trump supporters like Jim Jordan, who protected a child rapist, Kevin McCarthy,
who opposes both anti-racism and pro-LGBT laws. Three of these five Republicans refused to do their sworn duty to the US Constitution and voted against confirming Joe Biden as President. Make no mistake, these
five men were not chosen to uncover the truth, they were chosen to sabotage the
investigation from the inside. The only difference between Republicans and insurrectionists like Caleb
Berry who used the terrorist organization Oath Keepers to attack the Capitol, is a matter of subtlety.
- Fauci finally comes right out and says it, Republican Rand
Paul doesn't know what he's talking about at all. He doesn't understand even the most basic aspects of epidemiology, and is purposely trying to avoid taking responsibility for the fact that he and the
Republican party caused the deaths of hundreds of thousands of more Americans than should have died from COVID-19. Just look at Republican Ron DeSantis in Florida, whose lies about the virus has led the state to
once again regain the highest death rate in the nation. Republicans around Missouri and Arkansas have
also brought COVID levels back up to where they were in the winter because
they keep lying about the virus and scaring people from getting the vaccine. We're just going to have to go back into lockdown because of their lies. And
all this death has a huge toll on the country. The average life expectancy of 2020
dropped 1.5 years because of all the people who
died from COVID-19!
- Yet another one of Trump close personal business chums, Thomas Barrack, has been officially charged with
conspiracy with a foreign power, and a Muslim nation at that. Trump spent
four years selling out the USA to the highest bidder while his ignorant masses never stopped worshiping him.
- When Texas Republican Greg Abbott banned the teaching of the history racism in public schools, he also removed the state's rule that students had to be taught that the
KKK is morally wrong.
- Trump's ignorant followers don't want to learn about history, they want to be wound up like they were at a Nuremberg-style rally.
Jeffrey Burrill, one of the highest-ranking Catholic priests, has just resigned because he was caught on the
gay hook-up site Grindr.
I'm pleased to see more sports teams kneeling in solidarity against discrimination.
Eye for an eye is a primitive form of justice, but the bible can't even get that right.
|How long does redemption take?|
Yesterday, I finished reading To Your Scattered Bodies Go, the first book in the Riverworld series. I also
finished the letter S in my upgrade process of the ROM Detectives Wiki.
- Even when people take every precaution to prevent the spread of COVID-19, like in the Olympic Village,
it still spreads. Just trying to avoid it won't keep you safe, get vaccinated.
- How Evangelical Christianity in the USA changed into Conservative Republicanism.
- Paul Hodgkins, one of Trump's terrorists who broke into the Capitol in an effort to murder Democrats and stop the US presidential election, has been sentenced to a mere eight months in prison, less than half
of what the law says he should have actually received.
- Biden is finally making good on the Democrat claim to close down the Guantánamo torture
- Despite all the lies and BS spouted by its talking heads, Fox still implements a strict vaccine or mask policy, the very same one Fox goons
blame on the Left.
- After four years of letting Russian hackers slide, the US government has finally formally accused the hackers
- Anti-Semite QAnon Republican Marjorie Taylor Greene has been banned from Twitter temporarily because she won't stop
lying about vaccines.
- Tucker Carlson is garbage.
Who wrote the books of the bible, part 3.
Ben & Jerry's will no longer sell to those Israelis who are committing genocide in Palestine. More American companies should be so brave.
The patriarchy is still strong as the European Handball Federation fined the Norwegian women's team €1,500 for posing in a photo wearing shorts instead of their
required bikini bottoms.
Uranus is really weird.
|Fancy a Strongbow?|
I got to see my grandmother and family on Saturday, and, on Sunday I threw a double-blind cider tasting party. If you're curious about the results, or how I conducted the double-blind, I've written an article
detailing the process.
- Why are we seeing an increase in death rate all over the country? Because of the
Delta variant. It's more deadly than the original
COVID-19 virus, and, even with responsible people getting vaccinated, not enough of the country takes their civic duty seriously, which has prevented herd immunity for keeping the more parasitical Americans
safe. By allowing the virus to continue to spread, we're driving it to mutate into more dangerous variants. Those who die from the virus typically express regret for not getting vaccinated
on their deathbed, but, while it's too late for them, hopefully, seeing their loved ones die from the disease will serve as a wake-up call
to the undecided, and I really hope that wake-up call happens before the virus evolves enough to render the vaccine useless,
but, I doubt it. From what I've seen, those people who lose loved ones to
COVID-19 simply blame something else and continue to fight against the people trying to save them.
- More Republican terrorists have been arrested, this time for plotting to firebomb the Democratic Party headquarters in Sacramento because they're
angry Trump lost.
- The Consumer Product Safety Commission is finally suing Amazon for selling products Amazon
knows are hazardous.
- I understand the irony of posting this the day after hosting a hard cider tasting party, but ethanol (the alcohol we drink) increases your chances of
- In his effort to distance himself from the coup he led, Trump kind of admits to leading a coup.
Catholics keep protecting child rapists, and keep bankrupting their dioceses.
Correcting more creationist lies.
|Another rainy day|
I've added a page for the Sega Mark III.
- Leaked Russian documents show that, yes, Putin did work to help get Trump elected because they knew his inferiority complex would destabilize the country, and, yes, they do have embarrassing dirt on him that
they could use to blackmail him into submission.
- Republican Lindsey Graham says he's ready to go to war to protect Chick-Fil-A's right to
hate LGBT people.
- The Surgeon General of the nation says that COVID-19 misinformation is an
urgent threat to America as every state sees an
increase in cases, especially major cities.
Meanwhile, the USA has fake doctors selling fake COVID-19 vaccines along with fake
- Michigan Republicans are planning on abusing a loophole to pass voter restriction laws and bypass the governor's
veto power. Meanwhile, Democrat Joyce Beatty has been arrested while
protesting the new Ohio Republican voter restriction laws and
Republican Greg Abbott says he will arrest all of his political rivals for protesting Republican voter restriction laws.
- Alleged child trafficker and statutory rapist Republican Matt Gaetz appears to have hired
Jeffrey Epstein's lawyer.
- Illinois Democrats passed a law that would prevent cops from lying to
children in order to trick them into incriminating themselves or others. What's scarier than the fact that they didn't have this law already? The fact that no other state does either!
- The Amazon rain forest was once the largest carbon sink in the world, but, now that it's being systematically burned, there are parts now emitting more carbon
than it can trap.
- Another one of the insurrectionists has been identified and arrested. Nathan Wayne Entrekin, who racistly believes Native Americans are evil Jews, filmed himself breaking into the Capitol while
dressed in religious cosplay.
Debunking more creationist lies.
More on the ridiculous claims of demon possession.
|Grabbity can reach right up and grab you!|
I made a page for What We Say Goes: Conversations on U.S. Power in a Changing
World, the recorded interviews of Noam Chomsky by David Barsamian. I've also added a page for the video game company, Taito.
- Humans have been dumping trillions of tons of pollution for centuries which has led to a hotter planet that is
literally cooking ocean life and causing massive algae blooms which
kill even more. Sadly, the USA remains
behind the curve.
- While searching the grounds of other Catholic child death camps, another 160 unmarked
graves have been discovered. This shows how fervently Catholics tried to commit genocide of Canada's natives. However, Conservatives everywhere are trying to justify these mass child murders. Declan Leary of
American Conservative wrote the genocide was
"good actually," because the Catholics were
converting the evil heathen children to the correct religion, and Matt Walsh of The Daily Wire/The Blaze keeps arguing that these are just normal cemeteries. Because all cemeteries are placed on the grounds of
boarding schools, composed entirely of native children who were kidnapped from their families and forced to become white Christians, and left forgotten in
unmarked mass graves. Meanwhile, Canada's president, Kevin Trudeau actually views this as the horrifying embarrassment as
"Canada's responsibility to bear."
- The Department of Justice Office of the Inspector General has concluded that, after multiple allegations, the FBI had a duty to stop Larry Nassar from sexually assaulting girls, and
- Five white police officers, but Randy Hays especially, severely beat and unarmed black man and then lied about the attack to cover up their crimes. Unfortunately for the police, the man he attacked was an
undercover police officer the their attack was filmed. Hays was sentenced to over
four years in prison, but don't kid yourself, this was
simply bad luck on his part. Thousands of other black men are beaten by police, who didn't have the luxury of being a cop.
- Republican antivaxxers are the primary reason so many Americans have died, but they'd rather continue their party's lie than admit their mistake.
Also, some Conservative Christian antivaxxers thought it was a good idea to hire a private investigator to stalk a judge. Needless to say,
it didn't go over very well.
- Won't somebody think of the children? Yes, the Democrats will.
- Eleanor Holmes Norton talks about D.C. statehood, why Republicans oppose it, and what a 51-star
flag would look like.
- Every time another dangerous white Christian Republican terrorist gets arrested, the world becomes a little safer.
Christian preacher and child rapist Acton Bowen lost his appeal, and will stay in prison for
1,000 years, or, until he dies.
Whichever comes first.
|Katamari Mambo de, let's do the nice makikomi!|
I've added a page for the Japanese publisher, ASCII Corporation, and their American counterpart,
ASCII Entertainment Software.
- Even before the cold weather sets in, COVID-19 is on the rise in nearly every state. The largest increases, predictably, are all across the
ignorant South. The top five most infected states right now are Arkansas,
Florida, Missouri, Nevada, and Louisiana. Republicans at CPAC even cheered for the nation's low vaccination rate. But Tennessee Republicans are causing
long term damage for their state as they not only fired their top vaccine
doctor for reminding people of the well-established law that teens don't need to their parent's permission to get vaccinated, but have ceased public outreach for
all child vaccinations! Thankfully, over 99% of those getting
infected are the antivaxxers, but, by keeping the disease alive and well, they're helping the virus mutate into something more deadly that might eventually affect educated people as well.
- Another prominent black scholar has leaves a major university saying Harvard has become
"intellectual and spiritual bankrupt."
- Back when Republicans controlled the entire government, all they did was offer massive tax breaks to the criminally rich. Now that Democrats have the slightest of advantages, they have secured a
$3,500,000,000,000 budget aimed at strengthening infrastructure and cleaning up pollution. The
parties are not equal.
- A family of five insurrectionists have all been arrested. Keep them coming.
- The point of hate crimes is to add harsher punishment to those who attack vulnerable or historically abused groups like racial minorities, women, the disabled, and the like, in hopes that the harsher
punishment will help deter those crimes. The point is not to help protect racist police officers from
criticism of the police state.
- Regardless of whether they're Liberal or Conservative, people in power tend to become corrupt, which is why transparency in government is so important. However, Republicans are far less likely to support
transparency legislation, and this ultimately hinders their goals. Even as they rail against immigration, by not keeping their own party honest, they inadvertently support border patrol agents who accept bribes
to help smuggle in illegal immigrants.
- Noted child molester, Republican Roy Moore, lost his lawsuit.
In Canada and Europe, those companies who ship goods with non-recyclable materials have to pay a cost to help properly dispose of those materials. This helps drive companies to use recyclable materials, or
figure out how to expand recycling. For the first time, an American state has signed up for this wise decision. Good on you,
For six years, Gabriele Martinelli was sexually abusing his fellow altar boys, and, even though the Vatican knew about it, they still
ordained him as a priest.
What kind of people become Internet trolls? The kind who take pleasure in the misfortune of others.
Debunking more creationists lies.
Just a reminder, religious people still believe in demon possession even though there isn't any evidence.
|I put the pen to the paper, cause it's all a part of me|
I've added a page for the Guns N' Roses album, Use Your Illusion I.
- Trump demands loyalty from his associates, then makes them break the law, then, when that person gets caught, Trump cuts them loose. The latest sap is Allen Weisselberg. Weisselberg was the chief financial
officer for at least 28 different businesses in the Trump Organization, but has been fired from all of them now that he's been indicted on tax fraud. Trump will disavow all knowledge of Weisselberg's crimes and
remain free to watch him die in prison.
- Some banquet halls hear that a child trafficker and an anti-Semite want to hold a white nationalist event, and
get all uptight about it.
- Texas Democrats leave their home state in order to prevent Republicans from voting on a bill that would make it even harder for people of color to vote.
- Even as he's begging the federal government for assistance in Montana's horrible drought conditions
brought on by climate change, Republican Greg Gianforte is withdrawing the state
from a climate change coalition. What's next, violently
attacking journalists and lying about it?
- Andrew Saul, a former clothing retailer, had none of the qualifications necessary to become the nation's Social Security commissioner, but Republicans worked to put him into that position. Why? Two reasons,
first, he made a huge Republican donation, two, he wanted to destroy Social Security from the inside. Biden has since fired him due to his gross incompetence, but Saul, like a petulant child,
refused to leave!
- Staunch racist Daniel Slater hired a hit man to murder his girlfriend and her family and blame it on Black Lives Matter. Too bad for him, the hit man he hired was an
undercover FBI agent.
- I've talked to a lot of nurses and it's always shocked me that they've never heard of homeopathy, ear candling, reiki, reflexology, and all that other nonsense, or, that they know of them as actual
treatments. While I understand nurses have to memorize thousands of medicines and treatments in school, it seems to me that state standards are doing them a great disservice by not having them take a single class
on how to identify fake medicine. This missing class has really come to light in the wake of COVID-19 as even nurses have been parroting antivaxx nonsense and Trump drugs. One of those nurses was Olivia Guidry,
who, after telling everyone she knew to avoid the vaccine, became infected with COVID-19, started having severe symptoms, was put into a coma, and
John Oliver does octopuses.
As the bodies of children continue to mount, Catholics in Canada have become so outraged by the Vatican's terrible response that they're officially
renouncing their religion.
Correcting more creationist lies.
|Racism is evil|
I finished reading the Adventures of Huckleberry Finn. It's pretty racist, and not that interesting. I also
made a page about screensavers.
- Bolstered by the Republicans on the Supreme Court, Conservatives have only accelerated their
attack on voting rights.
- The statue of the racist Confederate general, Robert E. Lee, the one that brought a mob of angry KKK members and Nazis to Charlottesville, Virginia, where one white supremacist purposely drove his car into a
crowd of people murdering a woman, has finally been taken down. Another has also
been removed, and city officials are considering taking down a third.
- Republican Rick Santorum makes his view crystal clear, he opposes the will of the people and doesn't want the government to do
what Americans vote for. Instead, he urges his fellow Republicans to
create 18 more months of chaos until the midterm elections in the hopes that their chaos will cause people to vote for Republicans again.
- Add geocaching to the list of things you can't safely do while black.
- Republican Pearson Sharp, on OANN, called for everyone who helped elect Joe Biden to be executed!
- The Guantánamo Bay military prison was created in Cuba by Republicans so they could torture innocent people without having to worry about international laws, all the while claiming to fight "terrorism." Now
that the USA has officially lost the war in Afghanistan, the torture center might also be
closing for good.
- True to form, Catholics think the thousands of Native children who were murdered at Catholic schools
is a good thing.
The Disney Corporation has forever ruined copyright law in the USA, but the cartoon they're trying to capitalize on, Steamboat Willie, wasn't even
created by Walt Disney.
If you trusted in a bank like Wells Fargo, you may now have a lower credit score!
Are you a visual learner? Probably not.
The Gay Agenda has finally been exposed. They're going to make your children less bigoted than you!
A history of artificial intelligence, and where it's going.
If the Sun suddenly disappeared, the solar system would fall into chaos, but, what would happen to the galaxy if the black hole at the center suddenly
Alas, I won't be going to the Secular Summer Retreat this year. Everyone in my family, except for me, is sick, but they'll need me home to take care of them.
I've added a page for the graphics viewer program I use, IrfanView.
- The delta variant of COVID-19 is more contagious partly because it
replicates faster than its ancestors. The current vaccines seem to
cover it, but Pfizer is working on a booster because it's mutating
so quickly. Regardless, a lot of antivaxxers continue to tempt
fate, even as states pay them to get vaccinated.
- The guy who was once in charge national security, Republican Michael Flynn, just took a QAnon oath with his whole nutjob
- After Trump lost the presidential election, Republicans orchestrated their big lie and told their followers to violently overthrow the government. Although they tried, they ultimately failed, and a lot of
those involved have been disgraced, arrested, and jailed. But not nearly enough. Thankfully, some people continue to look into the lies, how they formed, and who made them, in an attempt to serve these criminals
justice and make sure it doesn't happen again.
- Not all heroes wear capes.
- Why was the University of North Carolina unable to hire Pulitzer Prize winner Nikole Hannah-Jones? Because one of UNC's wealthiest donors was racist Republican Walter Hussman. Because Hussman wants to bury
America's highly racist past and not educate people about racism, he prevented Hannah-Jones from being hired with tenure, and UNC lost an amazing opportunity to make their school to
seem less racist.
- Want to know how to avoid paying taxes? Step one, be rich, step two, make all your money through stock.
Christianity continues to die in the USA.
How an atheist got over his fear of hell.
A historic look at who wrote the old testament.
|Grifters gonna grift|
Iliana got sick last Monday, and now Gabby and Mommy are sick. I've been wearing a mask at home hoping I'll be healthy for the Secular Summer Retreat this weekend, but I feel like I'm fighting a losing battle.
- Republicans know they are to blame for the January 6th insurrection, but, because they value party over country, they can't admit it, and Trump isn't making it easy for them by saying the violent rioters
weren't the problem; the Capitol Police who were at fault, and he's demanding they
release the name of
the cop who shot one of the terrorists. So much for being a law and order president. And, since Democrats are going to hold an investigation whether Republicans like it or not, Republicans have decided the best
thing for them to do is to join the investigation and sabotage it from the inside. And,
hey while they're at it, why not try to sue Facebook and Twitter for not letting them
organize future insurrections? Of course, Trump is
- If you're fully aware of a person's violent criminal history, but you still let them have guns, you a partially responsible if they go on a murder spree. This is true, even if you're
the US military.
- In addition to New York, Republican Rudy Giuliani has now lost his ability to practice law in Washington, D.C. in addition to New York. Turns out, it's not a wise decision to
knowingly lying to the court.
- Trump is no longer the president, but he's still defrauding US taxpayers.
- Add Don Clark Sr. to the long and still growing list of unarmed black men murdered by police.
- Remember the name Natalie Mayflower Edwards, a whistleblower in the US Treasury Department who helped expose the money laundering racket between Republicans and Russians and
went to prison for her troubles.
- How difficult it is for black journalists.
- When it comes to how Taiwan has handled COVID-19, there is a lot we can learn.
- Horrible people don't stop being horrible just because they're older.
A look at the family tree of the Mesopotamian gods.
Debunking more creationist lies.
Yes, a lot of religious people still believe in demon possession.
|More for prison|
I've added a page for the Japanese publishing company, Tokuma Shoten.
Also, if you use FireFox, and the extra wide vertical gap between menu items annoys you, here's how to
set them back to normal.
- It was only a short while ago that the delta variant of COVID-19 appeared in the USA, and, it's so contagious, it's already become the
dominant strain. Get vaccinated because 99.5% of the people who
died in the last half year were unvaccinated!
But some parents have drunk the Republican Kool-Aid so much, that they still refuse to believe the virus is real, and demand that schools stop having unvaccinated children wear masks. Thankfully, those who
disrupt board meetings are charged with crimes.
- Why is the phrase, "the enemy of my enemy is my friend," not sound advice? Just ask US Republicans who finally had to admit that Russians have been
hacking them as well.
- The USA has finally admitted defeat in the longest war our nation has ever been in. The USA has officially handed over our military base in Afghanistan to the Afghan people and, after 20 years, and trillions
of dollars, we have nothing to show for it. Afghanistan is more broken than ever, it's rife with Islamic militants, and, no matter how many times Bush says, "mission accomplished," everyone
knows we lost.
- Even as Republicans claim the environment is perfectly healthy, and we need more off-shore drilling, an enormous fire started underwater in the
Gulf of Mexico.
- Republican Devin Nunes has claimed to be a farmer in order to make himself look more relatable to his voters, but, a real dairy farmer probably wouldn't have setup a fireworks display over
100 tons of hay.
- Another one of Trump's friends, Albert Hazzouri Jr., has been arrested for
sexually assaulting women.
- Fi Duong is one of the terrorists who attacked the US Capitol. He wore all black in hopes that the media would portray him as Antifa. After he broken into the Capitol, he threatened to murder Nancy Pelosi. He
used a bible study as a cover for his militia group where he talked about breaking his fellow terrorists out of prison. He was expecting to get into a gun fight with law enforcement, and was writing a manifesto
so his violent views could be disseminated to his followers. When the feds finally arrested him, they discovered his house was full of guns and improvised explosives. And yet, when he appeared in court, Judge G.
Michael Harvey said he was just too honest of a man to be kept in jail pending his trial.
- Republican Kayleigh McEnany, without even a hint of sarcasm, went on national television and claimed that the main founding fathers of the USA were all opposed to slavery, despite the fact that they
enslaved thousands of people.
Native people in Canada are trying hard to return to their names before murderous Catholics forced them to adopt white names, but the Canadian government hasn't exactly been making this
easy for them.
You've probably heard that your body raises its temperature in response to a disease (what is called a fever) to help kill off the disease. But, the temperature usually only gets into the low 100s, which isn't
enough to kill pretty much anything. So then, how does the fever actually help?
Another victim of the patriarchy, how we teach about impregnation.
If you can't admit you're wrong, you will never be right.
|Well excuse me, Princess!|
I've added a page for The Legend of Zelda TV series.
- A white supremacist group called the Patriot Front, who believe their white ancestors conquered the Native Americans and therefore the land belongs to them, started protesting in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Even though the out-of-town white supremacists began attacking counter-protesters, Philadelphia police did nothing to stop the white supremacists. Instead, the local population started to gather in large enough
mass that they scared the white supremacists away. This tells us two important things. One, the
police are useless when it comes to stopping white supremacy, primarily because so many police are white supremacists themselves. Two, the people of Philadelphia are badasses!
- Edward Cagney Mathews had been harassing his black neighbors for a long time, until he was finally filmed repeatedly calling a man the n-word and a "monkey." Then, the prove he wasn't afraid of retaliation,
he gave his home address and dared anyone to come visit him. Well, a lot of people did. Like, a lot! His entire house was surrounded. This eventually led to Mathews being arrested by police for
bias intimidation and harassment. Meanwhile, Republicans contine to
criminalize the teaching of critical race theory in schools.
- Republicans continue to swing more toward fascism as older Republicans who still have a shred of dignity are replaced by new ignorant Republicans who
swallow every lie Trump tells.
A push of medicine through an IV takes about ten seconds, and even a child can be taught to do it. Centura Health charges
$722.50 for each push.
Rebecca Watson's take on the ad hominem fallacy.
The 4th of July means something different to black people.
How an atheist sees the old testament.
Had a great vacation with my wife and kids. We went to Sleeping Bear Dunes and stayed at The Homestead. However, neither my girls nor Lucy appreciated the fireworks last night. The girls cried from the noise
and had to sleep in the basement, and Lucy pooped and peed on the carpet.
I've added a page for voice actor, Frank Welker.
- The Republicans on the US Supreme Court aren't stupid. They understand the fact that the only reason they hold power is because a Republican who lost the majority vote put them there. Because of this, they
went hard against voting rights, each Republican refusing to protect that rights of
the poor and people of color who they see as an attack against their ability to hold power. And this holds true to public, more Americans are worried about
securing voting rights than they are worried about the pretend voter fraud concocted by
Republicans. This will only embolden Republicans to strip even more political power away from the government, but only when a
Democrat is in office.
- Some Republican governors are asking their residents to get vaccinated now that the Delta Variant is
spreading through the USA, but their weak begging can't undo the
anti-vaxxer ramblings of their dear leader Donald Trump. Just look at Jim Walsh, he's such a fervent Trumper, he's willing to protest vaccines by mocking the Jews who
died in the Holocaust.
- Michigan had a law where the only way a person could change the sex marked on their birth certificate was if they would undergo gender confirming surgery. Attorney General Dana Nessel said such a law was
unconstitutional because it put an undue burden on trans people. So now, gender confirmation is
a little easier in Michigan. Also, thanks to a
lawsuit by a brave person, the US government will now let you pick whichever gender you prefer on your passport, as well as an as-of-yet-specified
- Why is it that most of the bills being introduced by Republicans bans things that are already illegal?
- Fox had to pay a record $1,000,000 fine to settle some of their many sexual harassment
lawsuits. It's a good start, but it's far too little to act as a real deterrent since the company makes 2,000 times that each year in profit. And that's after they pay the salary of people like Tucker Carlson
who make up lies about the NSA so that people will forget the fact the
Republicans really did spy on journalists. Of course Fox still has a much bigger problem. In their attempt to help Trump steal the election, they defamed Dominion by claiming, many times, that their voting
machines were hacked, even though they weren't. And three Trump allies, Rudy Giuliani, Sidney Powell, and Mike Lindell, have all been subpoenaed into the $1,600,000,000 lawsuit
- Unpunished war criminal, Republican Donald Rumsfeld has died without ever being held accountable for the many people who died
because of his war mongering.
- The top non-Trump executive of the Trump family's business has been arrested for tax fraud. While the Trumps themselves continue to remain free, it's at least nice to see
more of their business fall.
- Despite their false facade of caring about the environment, an undercover video shows how ExxonMobil is aggressively fighting against the science of climate change and working with shadow organizations in
order to secure profits.
- Independence Day seems like a good time to remind everyone that the White House was
built by slaves.
- Thomas Robertson, one of the Republican terrorists who broke into the Capitol, was on probation for previous violent crimes was told not to possess any firearms. However, after he was arrested, law
enforcement searched his home and found a gun, ammunition, bomb-making materials, and found that he had
just bought 34 other guns! Republicans cheered on
these terrorists, and yet, Republicans still believe they deserve a seat on the commission to
- Ohio police severely brutalized unarmed protesters during the Black Lives Matter movement, and now we see why as one of their police chiefs, Anthony Campo, was caught leaving a KKK message on a black
officer's coat. And, rather than be fired, Campo was allowed to resign.
- Police officer Michael Davis shot and killed an unarmed teenage boy. He's been fired, not because he murdered a child, but because he forgot to
switch on his body camera.
- Why is it all the other developed nations are taking in Rawandan refugees, but the USA, the richest nation in the world, continues to
leave them out in the cold?
- Republicans really don't know what Critical Race Theory is, so they say everything that is scary to white people is Critical Race Theory.
A third mass-children-grave has been discovered on the land of a Catholic school in Canada and
another 182 child remains were discovered, bringing the total to
well-over 1,000, and growing. One arch-bishop in Canada is really upset, not because of all the children his religion murdered, but because people are blaming the Catholic church for
murdering all these children. Over in Europe, 10 more of their clergy,
including a cardinal, have been indicted in an embezzlement case of $415,000,000.
Meanwhile, Catholics are still trying to refuse communion to Joe Biden for not being moral enough to be a Catholic.
Just some reminders, orange juice is basically soda without carbonation, and aspartame isn't
Correcting more creationist lies.
Want to go further back? Check the old news.