Freaks and Geeks
|Please girls, let me sleep!|
I'm off work tomorrow. I'm going to the Michigan Capital with CFI to speak to my state's congress about why they should care about secular voters.
- Republican Mick Mulvaney states it very clearly, the Trump administration's goal is to use their government authority to
force Christian beliefs on everyone else. You know, good Christian beliefs
like hating foreigners, cheating on your many wives, and taking money away from children to buy more bombs.
- Big shocker, Trump is opposed to allowing White House staff testify to Congress.
However, considering how damning the Mueller report is, it may not matter.
- The UN was all set to pass a resolution saying that it opposed war-time rape. Then, US Republicans threatened to veto it because the same resolution said that survivors of rape should have access to sexual
and reproductive health care, so the UN eliminated the part about giving raped women
access to health care. Note that the resolution didn't say anything
about abortion, but US Republicans are so obsessed with abortion, that the words "women's reproductive health care" have no other meaning to them
Why the Canada goose has expanded all over North America.
Great work antivaxxers, you've brought us back 20 years.
|That's enough Ultima for awhile|
I've created a page for Ultima and its various remakes.
- The Mueller report made it very clear, it was not an exoneration of Trump, in fact, it was
just shy of an indictment.
- Republican Mike Shea was caught talking with a violent Conservative hate group. The group was suggesting spying on people and violently attacking them, and Shea said he would help get personal information
for the group to brutalize them while they're alone and with their children.
- Sarah Huckabee Sanders has admitted to lying multiple times to protect Trump from the FBI, she just won't
apologize for it.
- Trump is a big fan of Khalifa Hifter, head of an insurgent group that is invading Libya and trying to topple the nation's UN-recognized official government. Trump prised Hifter for fighting "terrorism" and
protecting the USA's access to the nation's oil.
- Trump's 2020 campaign is targeting the only people left who still plan to vote for him: old racist white people.
Why do video games always insist that you save the monarchy?
It's not good for your image when you call yourself a "skeptic," but you fall for a conspiracy theory, correct your mistake with a second conspiracy theory, and then blame the people who pointed out how you
feel for ridiculous conspiracy theories.
A unique take on the Mandelbrot set.
|So many encodings!|
For the MS-DOS port of Ultima I, I've reverse-engineered all of the tile graphic formats and wrote a viewer to display them. I
also discovered the format of the end game graphic.
- People are still reviewing all the dirt in the Mueller Report because there is just
so much dirt!
- To benefit the Trump administration, Russian trolls used the picture of a miner who had died from black lung disease to promote
miners for Trump.
- Republicans Matt Bevin and Betsy DeVos held a meeting about how much they cared about public schools, while at the same time, banning public school students from attending. So, the public school students
wrote their own story about the meeting.
- It always pleases me when politicians shoot themselves in the foot and reveal just how little they think of people. Take Republican Maureen Walsh who said that nurses just sit around and play cards all day
instead of treating patients, or Republican Stephen Moore, Trump's pick to work on
the board at the Federal Reserve, who, upon learning his wife voted for a Democrat, complained that "Women are sooo malleable! No wonder there's a gender gap," and said it was a travesty that women feel
entitled to play even amateur sports with men, and that women shouldn't even be allowed to sell beer at men's
college basketball events.
- Conservative judges have ruled that the U.S. House of Representatives is allowed to religiously discriminate against invocation speakers, even against those that meet all of the listed requirements, but
aren't of the religion that the House approves of, and the House of Representatives
only approves of Abrahamic religions.
- Yet another white male terrorist was arrested by the FBI. Larry Mitchell Hopkins, a convicted felon who had a cache of guns, led a vigilante group that was kidnapping adults and children and
holding them at gunpoint. The group was doing this to
people they believed were illegal immigrants even though it would still be a crime if they were.
- Fox isn't just running ads for the giant wooden box called the Ark Encounter, they're even promoting it
in their shows!
Hannah Fry, everyone's favorite redheaded mathematician, talks about the pros and cons of having a world run by computers, and
answers questions afterward.
Awarding $250,000 to a really bright high school science student.
Oh good, the New Zealand church that believes drinking bleach can cure all diseases is
coming to America.
For the MS-DOS port of Ultima I, I've reverse-engineered the map tiles format, the
tiles used in towns, and the
town map format.
- With more of the redacted Mueller Report finally released, we discover that, no, Mueller most certainly did not exonerate Trump. In fact, Mueller listed
ten individual examples where Trump specifically might be found guilty of
obstruction of justice in a court of law, but concluded that it wasn't the FBI's role to determine if those ten potential crimes should be prosecuted. Look here for details of the
ten potential crimes.
- Thanks to Trump and his fellow Republicans, the US has become a dangerous place for people who work to expose the truth, AKA journalists. With all the calls for violence against them, and the constant death
threats they American journalists receive, Reporters Without Borders has downgraded the US from "satisfactory"
- The Mueller report also verified many of the events that Trump called "fake news."
- Trump's pick to fun the Federal Reserve, Republican Stephen Moore, believes that capitalism is more important than
- The redacted Mueller Report included more detail about the Russian hacking campaign which targeted the 2016 presidential election. It described how Russian hackers systematically tested the security of
electronic voting systems and successfully breached voting computers in Florida and
Illinois. Naturally, the entirety of the Mueller report is being rejected by
- Democrats are trying to tax the ultra-wealthy which may be the only way we can dig ourselves out of the biggest national deficit the nation has ever seen,
thanks to Trump.
- Does Trump think he works for Fox?
- More details of Julian Assange and his poopscapades.
Good news, Gallup reports that church membership in hte USA is the lowest it has been since they started tracking it
way back in 1938!
Bethany Christian Services in Michigan finally caved. They were hoping they could continue to discriminate against LGBT couples and never adopt children to them, but, upon facing the loss of state funding,
and a potential walk out by several of their employees, the agency finally agreed
to stop discriminating. They claim their mission and values have survived unchanged, but this is clearly a loss for their bigotry and a win for general decency.
Do you want measles? This is how you get measles!
|The book where Yahweh helps you enslave the children of your enemies|
I've created a page for the Book of Joel. I also reverse-engineered the MS-DOS
Ultima I map format.
- Trump is refusing to let any Americans join the UN's anti-racism committee. Not because
he and this administration is horribly racist, but... because...
- Antivaxxers have typically been bipartisan, but I hope that this new trend of Republicans really pushing against vaccines will make it a partisan issue. Democrats will start learning science to separate
themselves from anti-science Republicans and start vaccinating their kids more. So far, that appears to be the route
the country is taking. Thankfully, many states and municipalities are becoming more vigilant
over their vaccine laws.
- I honestly don't care much about the fire at Notre Dame. Yes, it is a wonderful example of beautiful architecture, but it was built on the backs of millions who were abused and violated by the Catholic
Church, and it's sick to see so many people so eager to throw money at it when they can't be bothered to help people who are dying all around them. That being said, I love that the French fire department
specifically pointed out why Trump's asinine idea would just make things worse. And what happened to Trump's
"America First" attitude?
- I'm pleased to see that more Christian students are calling out the Trump administration, especially the
hypocrisy of Mike Pence.
- Fox interviewed Bernie Sanders, it didn't go well for Fox.
Catholics, who can't seem to stop raping children, are suing the State of Michigan in an attempt to prevent the State from allowing LGBT couples
to adopt children.
Katie Bouman, one of the people involved in imaging a black hole, has been convicted of the serious crime of doing science while female.
Over the years, Sam Harris has slowly become a bigot.
|Lo, whilst thou be goodely hence forth?|
I reverse engineered both the CGA and EGA full screen graphic formats used in Ultima I.
- Trump keeps refusing as more and more subpoenas for his finances
- Republican William Bar, US Attorney General, is violating the US Constitution by refusing to give bail
to asylum seekers.
- Trump and Sarah Huckabee Sanders say Congress isn't smart enough to review Trump's taxes. Well, sure, not the Republicans, but the Democrats actually elected a woman who
wrote a text book on finance.
- Republicans voted to abruptly close a Planned Parenthood in Muskegon, Michigan. This won't decrease abortions, because that branch doesn't provide abortions, but it will eliminate local women's access to
affordable birth control, cancer screening, sexual assault counseling, and family planning advice. Good work Republicans, you have
once again injured women.
Before you spend thousands on a stained-glass window of a Christian preacher, it's probably best to make sure he doesn't beat his wife and protect rapists like
Home DNA tests can't tell you nearly as much as they claim to.
Christianity gloats over the fact that most people will never be able to figure out how to get to heaven.
|I'm in pretty good shape|
I've created a page called What is a religion? where I try to define the core components of religion.
- In order to prove how much they support veterans, Republicans deported the spouse of a US soldier killed in Afghanistan, leaving the couple's 12-year-old daughter in Arizona without either parent. After a
media shitstorm reminded the country just how callous and hateful Republicans are, they decided to
let the spouse back in.
- Fox pundit, Laura Ingraham is in trouble for mocking a rapper who was recently murdered because he wrote a song which contained lyrics that were against Trump. She sneered her way through his music video,
but couldn't even properly identify the rapper she was
- In a display of anti-corruption Democratic presidential hopefuls Bernie Sanders and Beto O'Rourke are releasing 10 years worth of tax returns
to the public. I wonder if Trump will do the same? Nah, Republicans continue to
lie to protect him.
- Under Trump's incompetent rule, the opioid epidemic has gotten much worse and so has airplane
- Republican Michele Bachmann says we will "never see a more godly biblical president"
than Donald Trump. That may be true, Trump is nearly as horribly bigoted, racist,
violent, ignorant, and hateful as the god of the bible.
Wall Street has responded to the Me Too movement by eliminating as many women as possible.
There have always been strange outbreaks of terrifying diseases, so it's important to remain vigilant and respect epidemiologists.
Palestinians get a bad wrap, but their views of the religious and non-religious are pretty much the same as anyone else.
AI and computer algorithms are not objective and bias free, they have the same prejudices as their creators, but, because they have far more reach and influence, it's even
more important to fix.
Seeing extremely rare, extremely radioactive, and extremely deadly elements.
|Who said that my party was all over?|
My birthday party on Saturday was a huge success. Emily wanted about 10 people, and we only had 30... so, good compromise!
- Trump really hates immigrants, but not as much as Lou Dobbs and Stephen Miller.
- Trump claimed Congresswoman Ilhan Omar is anti-Semitic and, since she is Muslim, related to the 9/11 terrorist attack. Trump is a bigot and his bigotry is
inciting death threats.
- In case you forgot, Herman Cain is terrible at economics, sucks at global issues, and has a history of sexual assault. That must be why Trump sees a
- Republican Ted Cruz is very upset that Yale Law will not reward students who work for
Christian hate groups.
- Republican Mike Pence wanted to speak at Taylor University, a private Christian college, but, unlike the popular Evangelical schools, the Christians at Taylor U do not approve of an administration full of
criminals, cheat, liars, thieves, and swindlers, and the majority of the staff voted to
rescind Pence's invitation!
- Satire about the arrest of Julian Assange and what it means to real journalists.
Seven boys entered a girl's restroom in an Alaskan public school to protest transgender students, but when they entered the restroom they found it occupied! A girl who had no idea what was going on tried to
leave, but, according to the girl's family, the boys wouldn't let her, so she kneed one of them in the groin to escape. School administrators then expelled... the girl. While the administrators are refusing to
comment, it certainly seems like they expelled her because she fought against the seven bigoted boys who trapped her
in the girl's restroom.
Physics girl talks about magnetic paper.
Thanks to antivaxxers, measles has ballooned to 555 confirmed cases in the US, the second worst measles epidemic
Want to decrease prison riots and save the lives of guards? Treat inmates as human beings.
|Party party party|
Emily took me to a murder mystery dinner last night with Wallee, Allan, and Danielle. We didn't solve the mystery, but I did win a best actor award for my portrayal of Enrique Estrada, Mexico's richest and
I've added a page for The Sounds song, Underground.
- Prior to the presidential election of 2016, Trump mentioned WikiLeaks 141
times. The FBI later learned that this was no accident because Trump's advisor, Republican Roger Stone, was in
direct contact with WikiLeaks getting getting access to Democrat emails which were stolen
by Russian hackers, and Trump publicly begged Russian hackers to release stolen emails prior to the election. I bring this up because Trump is now claiming that he doesn't know anything about WikiLeaks and
has no opinion of Julian Assange.
- Despite claiming zero tolerance against illegal immigrants, Trump actually tried on multiple occasions to dump illegal immigrants into sanctuary cities all across America in hopes that the extra burden of
more immigrants would act as a punishment to the cities for not turning over their existing illegal immigrants to federal law enforcement. It's awfully telling that Trump cares more about punishing Americans
that disagree with him than stopping illegal immigration. Meanwhile, families are still broken because of
Trump's policies; Kristjen Neilsen would be proud.
- Ohio Republicans just passed a law banning abortions after a fetal heartbeat can be detected with a medically unnecessary and painful
trans-vaginal ultrasound, in many cases before a woman will even know she's pregnant. These bills have
already been ruled on as illegal, so, hopefully it be struck down
quickly, but with so many Republicans on the US Supreme Court, I'm not holding my breath.
- Conservatives really do think Trump is their new god. The Republican Jewish Coalition even swapped out the word "God" with "Trump"
when singing a hymn!
- Trump wanted to put his ditsy daughter in charge of the World Bank.
- The arsonist who burned down three black churches appears to be yet another home-grown white American terrorist, Holden Matthews.
- Maxine Waters was not impressed by the childish antics of horribly corrupt Secretary of Treasury, Republican Steve Mnuchin.
- Trump is confident that he "won" the criminal investigation against him that he refuses to let anyone see.
- Republican Supreme Court Justice and sexual criminal Clarence Thomas, right after saying he doesn't know a single judge who would let their religion interfere with their job, said that people who don't
believe in a god can't be trusted since oaths mean nothing to them. I can
give him one example of a judge who lets his religion interfere with his job!
How Leonardo da Vinci made an accurate bird's-eye-view map long before people could get high enough to see it.
|39 and 1/365th of a year old|
Got the base put on my post for my tooth implant. Yay, more mouth blood.
I've added a page for the Unicode character map, BableMap.
- Turns out Trump's sister, Maryanne Trump Barry, is just as corrupt as her brother. She was federal appellate judge who was being investigated in a tax fraud case which alleged that she used her powers as a
judge to avoid paying taxes on her and her sibling's inheritance. To avoid the investigation, Maryanne Trump Barry resigned. Apparently, if you're a judge, the law lets you just quit your job and all your
crimes magically vanish, now she's getting a taxpayer paid $200,000 retirement.
- Despite hating working for Trump, Republican Kirstjen Nielsen was afraid to resign because of how bad she'll be treated after being known only as
the woman responsible for snatching children away from their parents and putting them in cages. Maybe we should go easy on her and just take away her children and put them in cages? With news that they baby
cages are going to return, Trump is dealing with it the same way he deals with everything. Blame Obama, and
never stop lying.
- Republican Tony Tinderholt, married five times, is trying to pass a law that will allow the execution of any woman
who has an abortion. Meanwhile, South Korea has
ended their ban on abortion.
- WikiLeaks founder, accused rapist, and man who helped Trump cheat the election, Julian Assange, has finally been arrested.
- The Mueller Report is still buried, and will probably be so redacted, it will be pointless. We'll have to wait until Trump is out of the White House to actually
see anything important.
- Fox posted poll results and Trump ran with them bragging about his great numbers. Of course, this was from Fox, so moments later, the people who actually made the poll called out Fox for
changing the poll data. Fox lies, and Trump lies with them.
- Christians often turn violent and murder people who challenge their theocracy. Because of this, it's common for secular people to remain anonymous in lawsuits as to not paint a target on their backs.
Unfortunately, Republican Hardy Billington is trying to pass a law forcing everyone involved in a state-church separation lawsuit
to use their real name. Obviously, this will only affect
non-religious people, and it will scare them into not filing lawsuits. As is typical with Republicans, they don't care about enforcing fairness, they only care about forcing their beliefs on other people.
Odd time signatures in video game music.
I wasn't that bothered by the parents who were caught bribing their children's way into prestigious colleges. It makes them look bad, it makes the colleges look bad, it reminds people not to trust someone
who claims they're smart simply because they went to an expensive school. But, one of the cheating parents, Lori Loughlin, says that she's coping with the fallout from her crimes by...
relying on her faith in her god! Priceless Christian hypocrisy.
If you live in a trailer, and don't own your own land, things are going to get very rough for you in the near future.
|In the year of '39 assembled here the volunteers|
It's my birthday again. Seems like I just had one last year.
I've added a page for the Valiant Comics series for The Legend of Zelda.
- More news about baby snatcher Kirstjen Nielsen and why she was forced to resign. Naturally, Trump is lying about it all, claiming that it wasn't he
who put children into cages, but Obama, and Trump stopped Obama from doing it!
- Trump continues to lie about his taxes and immigration, and his racism is ruining life
for a lot of people.
- The Republican-controlled Justice Department has decided that it's not political corruption if a foreign nation wants to bribe a US President, as long as they
do it through his companies. This wouldn't have even been a problem with
every president before Trump, because they all disassociated themselves from their businesses for this very reason.
- Because oil and gas companies are just too safe, Trump has signed an executive order taking away the rights of states to create regulations and restrictions meant to protect people from oil spills,
explosions, and other deadly mistakes that are all too common.
- Tucker Carlson has disdain the poor, and even the middle class. He mocks women and homosexuals. He doesn't care much for people who aren't white. He isn't very fond of intelligent people either. And, when
his views really came back to bite him, he made no attempt to apologize for them. So now, his show is losing money, a lot of money. 34 advertisers have stopped marketing on his show, but there are still a few
organizations that don't mind feeding the ghoul including My Pillow USA, Nutrisystem, Sandals Resorts, OxiClean,
and a few others.
- In order to effectively argue with Conservatives, you must first understand their underlying
- Trump isn't doing so well in optics.
The history of the Explicit Lyrics sticker and why Christians are incredibly gullible and incredulous.
How does Kirby, the pink puff, fly?
Astronomers finally got a picture of a black hole... or, at least, the effect of the black hole on the energy and matter directly around
A rap singer was murdered because of his ties to gangs, he did not have a cure for AIDS.
|Mind your head|
I've added a page for The Legend of Sleepy Hollow.
- Trump is moving forward on his closure of the US Southern border and the imprisonment and separation of families and is even telling border patrol to
disobey the rulings of federal judges.
- The Republican government is so piece-meal right now, they're mostly working with "acting" secretaries and directors, and Trump doesn't even mind firing the Director of the Secret Service, the very people
who keep his crime family safe! He can blame the Secret Service for the Chinese woman who
infiltrated Mar-a-Lago, but the lax security is entirely Trump's fault. A whole bunch of other people at the Department of Homeland Security are
also being sacked for not hating Central Americans enough. They too probably won't be
replaced. Let's hope Republican stupidity pays off.
- Democrat Ilhan Omar called Republican Stephen Miller a white nationalist. This is true, he is a white nationalist, but I would go further and say he's a white supremacist. Coming from anyone else, the
Republican response would be, "sure he may do all the same things a white nationalist does, but he isn't a white nationalist because he says he isn't," but, because Omar is a Muslim, the Republican response is,
"Omar's an anti-Semite!" This means very little coming right on the heels of Trump accusing Jews of
not being Jewish enough to vote for the candidate Trump prefers.
- Treasury Secretary, Republican Steven Mnuchin, admitted that he gave Trump's
lawyers special access to Treasury records, even before Democrats made an official request for his tax returns, so they could preemptively put together a defense plan. The Democrats are using the same
anti-corruption provision used to discover the crimes of Republican Ricard Nixon.
- Trump's cuts to the disabled aren't going to just hurt the disabled, they're
going to hurt everyone.
Like me, CosmicSkeptic eats meat, but sees vegetarianism as ethically superior.
Calculating how much force will be imparted onto Yoshi when Mario performs a Yoshi sacrifice.
There are plenty of medical conspiracy theories, one of them is the belief that eating unhealthy doesn't cause type II diabetes.
The history of recording video.
|She was beautiful, but she was beautiful in the way a forest fire was beautiful: something to be admired from a distance, not up close.|
Over the weekend, I finished re-reading Good Omens. It's even better the second time around.
- In the middle of Trump declaring a fake national emergency to steal funding for his useless border wall, and on the cusp of him shutting down the US Southern border to all three Mexicos, Kirstjen Nielsen,
the bigoted head of the Department of Homeland Security, has unexpectedly resigned. Nielsen will make
way for a third Secretary, as Trump's first choice, John Kelly was called into the White House to try and stop that shit show.
- Americans continue to demand the Mueller report and Trump's taxes, while Republicans
continue to obstruct, demanding to remain ignorant.
- Racist bigot, and Fox pundit (oxymoron), Tucker Carlson, spends much of his show ranting about how bad the US elite are. So, naturally, Tucker Carlson has spent much of his career bragging about how elite
he is, and he really is.
- Black church burnings are still a thing in the USA, but Republicans
still don't seem to interested in addressing white supremacy.
- Just like Hitler in Nazi Germany, Trump says that the US is "full" and that immigrants are no longer allowed. He even said this in front of
a bunch of Jews.
- Trump wants to get Herman Cain back into politics because he was so good at them to begin with.
Why compressed air cans get cold when you spray them.
Private Catholic school student Jerome Kunkel tried suing Northern Kentucky Health Department for barring him from teen sports until he was vaccinated because the district currently has an epidemic of
chickenpox. Kunkel claimed that he couldn't get vaccinated because his parents read on the Internet how vaccines are made from aborted fetuses, and apparently his religion says he can't inject cells from
aborted fetuses. While I'm pretty confident the bible doesn't say that, attorneys for the Northern Kentucky Health Department showed that, not only can scientists prove that the vaccines of today are not made
from aborted fetuses, but even the Vatican says there is no moral problem with getting vaccinated. Thankfully, the judge ruled against the
scientifically illiterate family.
While that is good news, New York is going in reverse. A county wisely banned unvaccinated children from schools and public places during the states largest measles outbreak in decades, but a judge has ruled
that banning these walking disease vectors violates their rights.
The very odd history behind the claim "breakfast is the most important meal of the day."
Much like the UFC, the WWE abuses its fighting actors.
|I don't feel very motivated|
I added a page for a silly old game called Arcade Volleyball.
- While campaigning for presidency, Donald Trump promised to release his tax returns, which was customary for any presidential hopeful. Of course, he lied. Democrats are now working to force him to reveal
them, but Trump, is protecting the evidence of his corruption like a mother bear and her cubs
(which Trump just made it legal to kill).
- Trump became anti-abortion so he could become a Republican politician. Also, do you think Trump would even consider being anti-abortion if he knocked up one of the many women with whom he cheated on his
wives? But America's Conservative Christians, who have no morals to speak of, continue to see Trump as their Messiah because he is helping them criminalize
- Windmills and oranges. This is the height of political discourse when a Republican is in
- While they have no problem removing all regulations on predatory payday lender companies, Republicans continue to refuse to help students who are
struggling with debt.
- Trump is looking at cutting $600,000,000 from the funding of the poor, elderly, and art culture. Interestingly, that's just about the same amount of money he is expected to waste in the upcoming years
charging his vacations to US taxpayers.
- Handing over the private information of your customers to law enforcement without their consent is a far greater crime than illegal immigration, a $12,000,000 lesson that Motel 6
just learned. This is what happens when you try to help Republicans be bigots.
- Well sure, Trump lies and cheats about everything else, why wouldn't he also cheat at golf?
- Republicans, Trump especially, assured their incompetent voters that they would give them the best health care they've ever seen. But, for two years of owning the entire US government, all they did was
lower taxes on millionaires. And now, they've given up on health care all together.
- One argument white supremacists use is that the great conquerers of the Western world, the Romans, were beautifully marble white. They're just as
ignorant to history as they are biology.
Some of the more interesting controversies seen with Magic: The Gathering over the years.
Google used to have a motto, "Don't be evil," but their recent ventures into the military have shown that they don't care much about that anymore. In an effort to make it seem like they still care about
helping humanity over their pocketbooks, they created an ethics board to oversee their own AI work, but they stocked it with Kay Coles James, a bigot from the Heritage Foundation. After thousands of Google
employees petitioned to have the bigot removed, and the resignation of a fellow board member Alessandro Acquisti who refused to work with on an ethics board with a Heritage Foundation bigot, Google just shut
down the ethics board all together. It lasted only one week. Google now needs to adopt a new motto, "Stop being
Jesus wants you to wear $3,700 shoes.
Dallas police charged L'Daijohnique Lee with criminal mischief even though she had been severely beaten and held at gunpoint by racist, Austin Shuffield. Thankfully, the charges against her were dropped, but
Shuffield, the man who savagely beat the woman and threatened to murder her still hasn't been tried.
More terrible arguments about suffering from Prager U.
It's not censorship to not give platforms to people who are anti-science. In fact, it's necessary to the survival of the human race.
I've added a list of my favorite emulators by platform in my emulators page.
- By refusing to vote on any of Obama's picks for years, the Republican Senate has created far too many vacancies for to fill under the normal vetting process. So, in order to get Trump's unqualified, but
ultra-Conservative federal judges pushed through, the Republican controlled Senate is using the "nuclear option." It's called the "nuclear option" because it has the metaphorical impact of
an atomic bomb on the US system of checks and balances. Ordinarily, someone
appointed to an extremely high level of office like a federal judge must go through a serious vetting process to make sure they're both qualified for the job and aren't compromised by debt, foreign powers, or
strange personal beliefs. Republican Mitch McConnell is permanently changing the way the Senate works to effectively neuter the vetting process forever, upsetting
213 years of US history. While
this will certainly let them get a lot of their own judges into positions with life-time tenures, it's going to cause a serious swing the next time the Democrats have the Senate. It's a shame Republicans can't
look any further than a few years into the future of the country.
- One good thing you can say about Trump is that he's at least consistent in his dishonesty. Like, you can be confident that if he says something, it's a lie. Take everything he says about wind energy, all
of it; it's a lie.
- Shell, one of the largest fossil fuels companies in the world, is leaving the US oil lobby because the US oil lobby doesn't take climate change seriously enough! Got that? An oil company is telling the US
that we're not taking climate change seriously enough! Speaking of
which, Trump's latest pick to run the Department of Interior, after his last pick Ryan Zinke resigned to avoid another corruption scandal, is
David Bernhardt who is already mixed up in several scandals, including the fact that he continued to lobby for the oil industry long after he was
supposed to have stopped to get this job.
- It's not just the USA who lets their Conservative party dismantle their safety regulators and let companies like Boeing skimp of safety features and
negligently kill people.
- Jared Kushner, the completely unqualified Republican who, for a long time was tasked with every job in the White House, has been outed as one of the people who was identified as a security risk, denied
security clearance, and then given it anyway because the White House has been
handing out security clearances like AOL disks. Republicans are not very appreciative of the whistle-blower who properly did her job to report this, and
now they're abusing her disability because of it.
- Trump takes so many vacations at public resorts, it's basically impossible to keep him (and top secret information) safe, as arrested Chinese nationalist
Yujing Zhang demonstrates. She failed, but
have others before her succeeded? Will those after her succeed?
- Donald Trump is such a compulsive liar, that he even lies about where his own father was born.
- Republican judge Brian Hagedorn, who said the Christians are better than everyone else and that if we decriminalized same-sex marriage we would surely decriminalized bestiality is now on the
Supreme Court of Wisconsin.
Just a reminder in case you forgot, Oprah is a terrible person.
In North Carolina, if a woman first agrees to sex, but then changes her mind during the process the man legally doesn't have to
stop having sex with her.
Jordan Peterson really doesn't know anything about basic human biology.
Texas loves killing people more than they love Jesus! The state was being sued by a man about to be executed because, while they would allow Christian clergy to pray over Christians being executed, they
refused allow Buddhist clergy to pray over Buddhists being executed. Rather than be fair and allow the Buddhist to receive a final prayer, they decided to
eliminate all clergy of any kind! Standard Republican behavior: we'd rather become secularists than allow
people to have different religious beliefs!
|Slowly becoming alive again|
I've added a page to describe the gradient paradox.
- As predicted, Trump has pulled a 180 and is now claiming that he does not want the
full Mueller report released, and his Republican servants in Congress are conspiring with him to
keep it secret. If it does get released, you can be there will be a whole new
- Trump is threatening to close the border to all three Mexicos. That would be catastrophically bad!
- Usually when you think of Trump the words "defective baby stroller" don't come into your head, but, now that's all I can think about. The company Britax was facing a recall of 500,000 jogging strollers due
to a defective front tire that had a tendency to fall off during a run and cause injuries to parent and child. However, once the Trump administration took office,
recall never happened.
- Not only did Trump approve the sale of US nuclear secrets to Saudi Arabia, but he did so without even consulting the
Nuclear Regulatory Commission.
- As I'm recovering from food poisoning, I'm also reading how Trump has cut the USDA's
safety inspections for meat. Great plan considering the guy thinks
windmills cause cancer.
- Republican Rand Paul, who despises everything socialist, begged his fellow men for money to help him through
a difficult time, just like Ayn Rand would want.
Survivors of the mass murder at Parkland school have been committing suicide. While it's impossible to point a finger and say that any one thing caused the survivors to kill themselves, one thing that cannot
be denied, is that the bullying from "truthers" contributed to it.
Yes, the bible very clearly supports slavery despite what dishonest Christian apologists say.
I caught a lovely stomach virus on Sunday. My body kept telling me I needed to vomit, but I refused to acquiesce. Instead, I just stayed on the toilet for two days straight. I finally got to eat solid food
again today, although it's still quite painful. Good times.
I added a page for μTorrent.
- The US government keeps a list of everyone who has ever been submitted for security clearance and the results of that request. Often, people are rejected due to untrustworthy behavior, especially involving
foreign governments, or unacceptable person conduct. A White House whistle blower has reported that, during the Trump administration, Republicans have silently granted security clearance to 25 people that were
previously rejected! Of course, from a political party that doesn't mind
giving security clearance to a nobody like Jared Kushner, you have to wonder.
- After yet another scandal revealing just how terrible she is, Betsy DeVos tried to defend her canceling of the Special Olympics by claiming her hand
was forced by those above her. Ah, the old "I was just following orders" excuse. Where have we heard that before?
- It's been six months since the Saudi Arabian government murdered Jamal Khashoggi and dismembered his corpse, and Trump still has done nothing to punish those responsible. Trump may hate Muslims, but he sure
- Big shock, everything Trump said about Puerto Rico was a lie.
- Republican Robin Hayes, head of the North Carolina Republican Party, has just been indicted on charges of
wire fraud and bribery.
- Republican Mike Less said that you can solve every problem in the world by getting married and having a lot of children.
- We shouldn't have to have student protests against the incompetent Republican leadership, but here we are.
I'm pleased to see that Chick-fil-A franchises are being rejected from airports solely because of their
hatred of LGBT people.
How much of that dinosaur skeleton is legit?
We need to get back to the good old days of baby cages suspended hundreds of feet over busy streets.
Rebecca Watson explains why, when it comes to pronunciation, most arguments are garbage. But "jif" is still wrong.
|I don't mind wasting the best years of our lives|
I've added a page for the Rilo Kiley song Capturing Moods. I also created a, mostly empty, page for
- Still waiting for the Mueller report to be released, and I'm not in the
- Trump failed yet again to try and stop the Affordable Care Act.
- Republicans have okay the sale of nuclear power plans to Saudi Arabia, the nation that murders journalists. The Muslim nation even asked for the sale to be kept secret from the media, and Republicans
agreed, but, much like a barrel of nuclear waste, it leaked out.
- It's nice to see that Trump has again caved, and funding will be kept for the
Special Olympics, but they were only a portion of the cuts made by Republican Betsy DeVos to all of eduction, which are still on the chopping block.
- A bunch of Republicans agreed that Trump didn't surpass the legal definition of "obstruction of justice," but let's be real, several members of his
campaign did collude with Russia for political gain, and, even if Trump didn't personally collude, he publicly asked to, and
did, benefit from collusion.
- Breaking the promises of previous presidents isn't a very good tactic, especially when it hurts the US military, but that's what Republicans do
- Decreasing the vetting process of government officials so Trump can appoint more unqualified people in positions of power is not a good idea, but Republican Mitch McConnell is
probably going to do it anyway. Changing the rules forever just to give your side a slight advantage is stupidly
short-sighted. What happens when Democrats take control of the Senate, and they no longer have to deal with any of these safety nets? Are you going to like it then?
- Ultra-Conservative Mick Mulvaney is slowly becoming the most powerful man in America.
- Trump has replaced the EPA with anti-science Republicans who don't know what an environment is. They have dismantled most of the major pollution monitoring programs and are no longer accepting a lot of
scientific data that shows why air pollution is very dangerous. Now that there is little data left to show how smog kills people, they are claiming that they need to
relax clean air laws.
- Tucker Carlson might keep talking and get fired, but don't worry, Fox has plenty of lunatics to replace him. Take a look at Laura Ingraham's
most recent interview.
After seventy years of cover-ups and thousands of children raped by priests, the Vatican finally agrees to tell clergy they have report child-raping priests to the police... of the Vatican. Not the real
police, just the Vatican's personal law enforcement. Problem solved!
The Muslim politicians of Brunei are moving forward with their murder by stoning law
Andrew and Owen Renner are a father and son duo who came across a mother bear in her den with her two cubs. They illegally shot the mother, and then, as her cubs shrieked in terror, they shot both the cubs.
Then, they high-fived each other with pride for their "hunt," took incriminating photos, and vocally mocked the legal system that made this type of slaughter illegal, not knowing that everything they just did
was caught on camera by a couple scientists monitoring the bear because it's becoming endangered. Andrew was sentenced to
three months in jail and a $9,000 fine, and his
17-year-old son was given community service. Both lost their hunting licenses for a period of time.
When science gets redacted, it's not the same as censorship.
A Catholic mother condemned women who wear leggings for corrupting her sons, so women put together an
In America, "reparations" doesn't just mean paying back the poor or disenfranchised, it means paying back the people who were abused, tortured, and raped
for hundreds of years.
Why some Asians swap Ls and Rs.
|Nope, wrong again!|
I've added a page addressing the argument, more people are killed by hammers than rifles.
- Trump is making another half-assed attempt at ending the Affordable Care Act with no plan of his own to replace it which would eliminate health
care for millions of Americans, mostly the elderly and poor. Even several other Republicans think it's a stupid move, but will they have the backbone
to stop him this time?
- Democrats continue to demand the Mueller Report be released to the public, as they should.
- The NRA is working with people show claim mass-shootings are staged events with
actors put on by Democrats in an attempt to ban guns.
- The USA doesn't have kings. Everyone is subject to the same laws are rules as everyone else. Unless it's
Trump on Twitter.
- Science is neither elitist or partisan, but Republicans, the anti-science party, think it's both.
- Trump is still trying to stop any and all non-pro-Trump television.
A bunch of men with guns drawn broke into an apartment where a 4-year-old was celebrating his birthday party with a bunch of kids as they were playing duck-duck-goose. The parent's were terrified for the
life of their children as the strange men shouted for everyone to "get your fucking hands up!" because, "we are doing a fucking raid!" The crazed gun-toting men then spent the next 45 minutes ransacking the
apartment and even smashed the child's birthday cake. When all was said an done, it turned out that the men who broke into the house and traumatized the children were actually Chicago police who had just
raided the wrong house. They were looking for someone who hadn't lived there in over five
years. Turns out, they have raided the wrong houses over a dozen times in the past two years!
Sadly, cops don't just make horrific mistakes, they also frequently lie to people to get their way. Unfortunately, you usually have to be an attorney
to know the difference. But, as Rashad James learned when he was detained for impersonating an attorney and carrying a fake
driver's license. Even being an attorney with a valid driver's license won't save you from
Aron Ra gives a talk at the Texas Capitol for the first annual Atheist Day.
Those video games that feature memes.
Prager University is not an accredited university, but it is a creationist propaganda mill.
|Thank you god|
I've added a page for the album, Tim Minchin and the Heritage Orchestra.
- Republican Attorney General William Barr still hasn't released the Mueller Report, and probably never will (but should), but it's probably safe to
say that Mueller really didn't find evidence for criminal obstruction of justice, just non-criminal obstruction of justice. However, that doesn't
exonerate Trump, and he's still the worst president this country has ever had, and an all-around terrible person.
- Republicans have, once again, been told by a federal judge that their ban on abortion is
- With a big smile on her face, Betsy DeVos explains why we need to cut all the funding to the Special Olympics and various other
children's education programs. Useless border walls are very
- Facebook claims they're banning white nationalists from Facebook. I wonder
where Trump's base is going to go for their social networking?
- Republican Secretary of State Mike Pompeo continues to compare Trump to biblical heroes. No, not the ones who lie, cheat, and steal (which accounts for most of the bible's "heroes"), but the ones that
blindly help Israel.
- Trump is still complaining about how much money had to be spent on disaster relief in Puerto Rico way back in 2017 when he totally botched the repairs after Hurricane Maria and took about half a year
to get power restored.
- US taxpayers paid for all the research into the creation of the HIV-preventing drug, Truvada, but somehow the company Gilead
all the profits, and the profits are huge with the drug costing pennies to make, but selling for around $1,800 a month. So, why isn't the federal government fighting for their patent? Because Trump filled
the White House with unqualified Republicans who don't know what the hell they're doing.
Did You Know Gaming? put out another video on the SNES.
It's sad that it requires a global pandemic before politicians finally start mandating vaccines again, but there you go.
If your raw vegan diet makes you dangerously ill, you probably shouldn't continue pushing it on other people.
Wow, Dorkly can really get dark.
In what is standard practice for women, NASA just scrapped an all-woman spacewalk because they didn't have enough spacesuits that would fit the
I've added a page for Kid Icarus: Angel Land Story.
- In his continued effort to destroy the environment, Trump has eliminated energy efficiency regulations
on light bulbs.
- Republican Betsy DeVos is cutting various student programs, including the Special
- While claiming that "America can either learn from history or be doomed to repeat it," Republican Mo Brooks quotes Adolf Hitler's "Mein Kampf"
to chastise Democrats.
Why it took until the age of cameras to explain why a cat always lands on its feet.
Yet another Christian tries to argue "it's against my religion," about something that nearly all Christians do. In this case, a fireman, who needs to be clean shaved to safely use a breathing mask, tried to
argue that shaving violates Christian dogma. This same BS argument is used
Emily Quinn explains why our traditional understanding of biological sex is wrong.
Arkansas public schools once again tried sneaking in religious propaganda in school lessons. This time they included prayer, a monotheistic god, hymnals, and blessings... in health class. Thankfully, the
Freedom From Religion Foundation convinced the school to get rid of the
Simply limiting the amount of painkillers doctors can prescribe will not fix the opioid epidemic.
|Pretty white kids with problems|
I finished reading the The Great Gatsby. It's overrated.
- The Mueller Report remains a secret, but Trump's Attorney General, William Barr, has released his 4-page
redacted version. Barr himself quotes Mueller saying that the report
"does not exonerate [Trump]," Trump immediately crowed that the report exonerated him. And, while Trump claims he wants the report made
public, I think this is the same type of lie he used with his tax returns; claim that you want something out in the open to make it look like you value transparency, but, when it's time to do it, refuse. Of
course, if this report truly does exonerate Trump, he should be pushing to make it public, but I doubt he will. From the meager scraps Barr has released, there doesn't appear to be any additional incriminating
evidence for Republicans beyond what has already been made public, which is a lot, and this is where I'm confused. Several people in the Trump administration have been convicted of crimes directly related to
Russia. Trump's National Security Advisor, Michael Flynn, was found guilty lying to the FBI and the Vice President about his involvement with Russian ambassador Sergey Kislyak. Trump's campaign manager, Paul
Manafort, used a pro-Russia Ukrainian group to help him launder millions of dollars. Trump's campaign advisor, George Papadopoulos, along with Paul Manafort, Donald Trump Jr, and Jared Kushner, all met with
several Russian lobbyists who claimed to have dirt on Hillary Clinton in the form of hacked emails, which Don Jr repeatedly lied about. Finally, Trump's campaign advisor, Roger Stone, is currently on trial for
working with WikiLeaks and a Russian hacker, to help release Hillary Clinton's hacked emails. Manafort is in prison, Papadopoulos is in prison, and Stone is likely going to prison, so why would the FBI say
nobody in the Trump administration colluded with Russia? I understand why they said Trump didn't commit this specific crime. Sure, he publicly begged a hostile foreign government to attack his political
opponent, but there isn't any direct evidence he worked with Russia, but his administration sure did.
- And a couple of pre-report videos I still want to post.
- The New Zealand terrorist seems to have incensed an American terrorist to set a mosque on fire as they made mention to the NZ murders in graffiti
in the mosque's parking lot.
After being found guilty of sexually assaulting two children, Hadmels DeFrias was defrocked from being a Catholic priest. Now he's
teaching children in Dominica.
The death of a single-celled organism is a bit terrifying to watch.
Dogs can actually see some color, and other false beliefs about animals.
The British could have helped unite India and Pakistan when they left, instead, they made an already tense region far worse.
What can happen when math goes wrong.
|Trees, tress; they're the Arbor Day foundation|
I finished reading the Trees of Michigan: Field Guide.
- Another Trump fan has been discovered to be a terrorist. Cesar Altieri Sayoc just plead guilty to mailing bombs to people who were
critical of Trump.
- Trump continues to bad mouth John McCain, and even claimed that he was the one who had to okay McCain's state funeral, to which the organization responsible for state funerals shot back, no, you did not
okay McCain's funeral, because that isn't the job of the President.
- Everything bad thing that Trump warned about Hillary Clinton has come true under his administration. He warned that Hillary would constantly be embroiled in legal scandals, Trump has been sued hundreds of
times, and frequently lost. He said Hillary didn't have the stamina to be president, he has taken more vacations and watches more TV than any president in history. He said Hillary would be dangerous for
national security, Trump continues to use an insecure phone, all his staff use private email servers, and his son-in-law, who was given top secret security clearance for no reason, has been
caught doing the same.
- Just a reminder, the US still has in place extremely bigoted laws thanks to Trump.
- The battle between Trump and the husband of his campaign manager is a sad microcosm of just how awful the current administration is. Kellyanne is even siding with Trump
over her husband despite him accurately pointing out that Trump is suffering from narcissistic
- Mississippi just became the next state to effectively ban abortion with another heartbeat canard. Before I would say that the US Supreme Court would rule the law criminal and strike it down, but with Trump
stocking the Court with ultra-Conservatives, now I'm not so sure.
- After Democrats won Wisconsin, Republican Scott Walker and various other Republicans tried a lame-duck power grab quickly passing a bunch of laws to eliminate the power of the incumbent Democratic Governor.
This is typical cheating Republican behavior, and a state judge thankfully struck down their
- Republican Mike Pompeo, a man who calls himself a Christian, says it is possible that his god sent Trump, the lying, cheating, stealing, self-aggrandizing lunatic,
to save Israel. I guess this is the best Mike Pompeo's god can do.
- There may be far too many Democrats running for president right now, but I still like their
Algorithm are mindless, so it may sound odd to suggest that they can be racist, but it's important to remember that algorithms are created by people, and people are
The political history of Kashmir is long and perilous.
Faith is believing what you know ain't so.
Golf ball technology has gotten so good, golf courses are having to be redesigned to be made more difficult.
|Yahweh will smear your face with feces|
I've read and reviewed the Book of Malachi. It's awful.
- Trump continues to attack deceased POW veteran John McCain, complaining because he wasn't personally thanked for approving McCain's State funeral that he couldn't even be bothered to attend. Trump went on
to say he was never a fan of the dead man. Now, even other Republicans are
calling Trump's words "deplorable." I guess they accept that Hillary was
right all along?
- Directly following a mass-murder where the killer used an assault rifle, New Zealand banned assault rifles. It's amazing what a nation can
accomplish when they don't have incompetent politicians owned by NRA lunatics.
- Why didn't the FAA detect the serious safety flaw in Boeing's nose-diving 737 MAX 8? Well, since Republicans keep cutting their funding, the FAA can not longer afford to hire engineers to test the safety
of planes. At this point, they're basically have to take Boeing's word that the planes are safe. Not a very good tactic when the company doesn't respond to the safety concerns of their pilots,
or even train them properly.
- Republican Matt Bevin is an antivaxxer and purposely infected his children with chickenpox. After
gambling with his children's lives (even today, people die from chickenpox), he now wrongly asserts that his children "all turned out fine," but he's ignorant that his children will now possibly develop painful
shingles later in life. And while we're talking preventable diseases, here's why measles is so
- As expected, Devin Nunes's lawsuit has only put a huge spotlight on all the people rightfully mocking him.
- Republican Steve King is still really racist.
- Just more evidence of Trump being shitty.
Would you trust a judge to rule fairly in a case if they were a fan of the Book of Deuteronomy, one of the most unjust, violent, and horrible
books in the bible?
Magnetic fields affect how our brains function, but can we sense them?
More on Prager U's failed attempt at explaining away the problem of suffering.
Catholic Cardinal Philippe Barbarin was found guilty by a French Court of not reporting a child-raping priest, so he tendered his resignation to the Vatican, but Pope Francis refuses to accept his
resignation because he doesn't accept the judgment of a secular court.
Aron Ra's third and final video correcting an incompetent preacher failing to teach science.
The nation's largest Christian-only retailer, LifeWay, is closing all of it stores and focusing on
Internet sales only. Let's hope this is just a slow decline into
|Know that you too shall kneel before me!|
I've added a page for one of my favorite video games, Ultima VII: The Black Gate.
- Summing up the three primary events that connect the Trump administration to Russia.
- Trump doesn't care too much for being the president of the USA, but really wants to be the president
- Fox pundit Katie Pavlich argued that the USA should be applauded for being the first country to end slavery after only
150 years of using it! That statement is completely false as many nations that once practiced slavery
outlawed it sooner than 150 years of the nation's founding. In fact, many nations outlawed slavery before North America was even
discovered by Westerners.
- Trump claimed that he would "fix" the TSA, but the only thing he's done to it so far is cut its funding to help pay for his useless border wall. In fact, he continues to mock the TSA by sharing a video
originally made famous posted by QAnon-booster, Jeremy Stone, two years ago!
- A recap on how Trump completely bungled the New Zealand white supremacist attack.
- Republican Governor Kristi Noem is forcing all public schools to preach her religion by requiring every school display a plaque reading
"In God We Trust."
What happens when you make a CPU the size of a room so that people can actually see where the data is going?
Italian antivaxxer politician who opposes the nation's chickenpox vaccine spends four days in the hospital
after contracting chickenpox!
Google's motto used to be "don't be evil," but their $1,700,000,000 fine in the EU for pressuring manufacturers to
use their software shows that they don't take that very seriously.
The Attorney General of West Virginia is suing the State's Catholic diocese for knowingly employing a child molester
at their elementary school.
During this Women's History Month, it's important to remember the famous women who were evil.
Prager U is really terrible at answering the problem of evil.
I've added a page for the Where's Waldo series.
- After 50 Muslims were murdered in New Zealand by a white supremacist who called Trump "a symbol of renewed white identity." Trump responded, not by claiming that white supremacist are terrible, nor by
sympathizing with the murdered Muslims and their families, but by saying, incorrectly, that white supremacists are a small group. The reality is, they're
growing because of Trump.
- New information is coming out about Trump's massive debt. Just prior to becoming President, Trump lied about his net worth and even offered kickbacks to Deutsche Bank in order to secure a
loan of $2,000,000,000. Not surprisingly, Trump's budget is also massive debt where a huge
chunk of the expected income is falsified.
- Only a handful of Republicans had the backbone to stand up to Trump's fake border emergency, but not enough to prevent a veto.
- Republican Secretary of State Mike Pompeo held a meeting which not only barred all press, but also only included religious people! Now they refuse to tell the public specifically who came to it, and
what the meeting was about.
- Russia is doing what Trump dreams about, controlling their journalists so that they can't disrespect the government, even
when the government is wrong.
- Never forget that Evangelicals have sold out their god to Trump. Even after multiple years of scandals, corruption, affairs, bribery, theft, and cheating,
white Christians still adore Trump.
- I never knew there was a Twitter account called "Devin Nunes' Mom" or that the account posted pictures of Devin Nunes being the end of
a human centipede with Trump and Putin in front of him. However, I know both of these things now that Republican Devin Nunes
made headline news for trying to sue Twitter and the people are making fun of him
- The Michael Cohen / Rudolph Juliani he-said-she-said just keeps on going.
- According to a survey by Hollywood Reporter–Morning Consult, the majority of Republicans think Saturday Night Live has
gotten too political. That sounds like snowflake behavior to me.
If you're going to publicly shame someone, make sure you're careful about how you do it.
It's shocking how incredibly ignorant a Christian pastor can be about science, and still pretend to be an expert.
Alex Dainis embroiders DNA.
Trying to make sense of the religious excuse for suffering.
I've added a page for the Super Advantage joystick. I've also added categories for software that is
free or open source.
- Trump claimed that his tax breaks for the wealthy would directly help keep automotive jobs in the US, and while they did help make billionaires richer, they haven't stopped GM from cutting 14,000 jobs.
Rather than admit his tax breaks did nothing to help the working class, or even keep companies in the USA, Trump is blaming
workers who expect a living wage.
- Jeffrey Epstein was accused of having sex with a 14-year-old girl, so why was he only charged with having sex
with a 16-year-old girl? You'll have to ask Trump's Labor Alexander Acosta, who helped
eliminate most of Epstein's charges.
- Trump continues to threaten free speech demanding investigations for those satire programs which make fun of him.
Correcting Evangelicals on their ignorance of science is a full time job. Thankfully, people like Aron Ra actually rise to the challenge.
I'm just saying, if our society actually cared about helping everyone instead of only their own kids, we would have a much smarter society and a lot fewer rich people bribing their
children's way into college.
NES Works released part 2 of their Metroid review.
|Beware the ides of Smarch!|
I've started a page called False origins used by Christians which is meant to collect false etymologies and
origin stories for cultural phenomena. I'll add to it as I research more of them.
- Trump again encourages law enforcement and vigilantes to violently
oppress his dissenters. He thinks he's a mob boss, but he's actually a petulant child.
- Tucker Carlson's misogyny and racism isn't anything new, he's still this way on Fox.
- Trump tried personally threating Republicans who might choose defy his ridiculous border emergency, but that appears to have backfired, and enough Republicans choose sanity and shot down
his fake emergency.
- Republicans have decided that nursing homes are should be trusted much more, and have decided to cut the fines when they
endanger the lives of their residents.
- Republican Betsy DeVos, whose family got rich through a pyramid scheme, is trying a third time to ruin the lives of students in debt. Previously, a judge ruled that she broke the law in her actions, but
she's hoping the third time's a charm.
- In addition to cutting health, education, and research in order to increase our already bloated military, Trump's new budget will also wipe out 90% of the funding going to research and preservation
of the Great Lakes.
- I'm pleased to see Paul Manafort indicted with new crimes, and hope he goes to prison longer than the mere 7.5 years he got so far.
- You can criticize Judaism and Israel without being an anti-Semite, but you can't say people who are Jews are bad without being an anti-Semite. The same is true
- Republican Joe Balash says in private that he's thrilled that Trump can keep the public distracted with his many scandals so the fossil fuels industry can go back to doing the same deadly off-shore
drilling done with the disastrous BP Deep Water Horizon without people
- Donald Trump really loves his sons.
- After a man filmed himself murdering 49 people at mosques in New Zealand. That's horrible, but
Senator Fraser Anning, who is clearly a white supremacist, blamed, not the gunman, but the Muslims who were murdered for having the audacity to
immigrate to his country.
I actually don't care much about the pay-to-play college admissions. Yes, some people will cheat if they think they can do better for themselves and
their family. Punish them, punish the system that allows them to function, and move on to bigger things.
How far out of the EU will the UK need to go before it's really out of the EU?
Learn about the strange way black holes appear to violate the laws of nature, and how they might not after all.
Is Kirby actually a god of destruction?
Remember video game magazines, and how awful they were?
|Happy pi day!|
Yesterday I finished reading The Adventures of Tom Sawyer. It wasn't that great.
- Back in 2018, Trump tried to get his personal pilot to be the head of the entire FAA despite having no
experience running such a massive organization. Thankfully, the plan fell through, but the FAA still lacks a permanent leader, over a year later! Possibly due to this lack of leadership, the US was
the last nation to ground Boeing 737 Max 8 aircrafts after the massive crash.
- After being sentenced for his other crimes, Trump's former campaign manager Paul Manafort will now have to spend 7.5 years in prison. Still not nearly enough for the
millions of dollars he stole. But, on the plus side, he's been
indicted again on a whole new set of charges!
- Despite claiming he would protect Medicare at all his Nazi rallies, Trump's new budget cuts it deep.
- Republican Jacob Wohl reported a death threat to the police. The only problem, he made the death threat himself using a fake account, and accidentally filmed himself doing it, and this isn't the
only time he's done this!
Want to lower health care costs? Get heath care providers to post their prices publicly.
Did You Know Gaming? tackles the Mario Kart series, again.
Joe Rogan and Sam Harris bash trans people for awhile, and here's why they're wrong.
You're probably recycling wrong.
|I'm not your hero, but that doesn't mean that I wasn't brave|
I've added a page for the video game developer, Trilobyte.
You probably don't know much about the Green New Deal because most news organizations aren't talking about what it is, but rather, how people feel about
Will you be more healthy if you drink alkaline water?
Catholic Cardinal George Pell has been sentenced to six years in prison because he raped
several boys. Although I appreciate the fact that Australian courts are actually punishing child-raping priests, Pell was facing 50 years, not six. Also, Catholic priest John Capparelli, has been murdered,
possibly in relation to multiple accusations of sexually
assaulting boys. Catholics are not taking their ongoing scandals very well. The Brooklyn Diocese doesn't appreciate the shame they get, and claims that they have done more to combat and prevent sexual
abuse than any other institution ever, which is patently absurd.
Strange flexible machines.
A college professor gives his take on the most recent college admissions fraud scandal.
How old speech synthesizers worked.
Brexit continues to crash and burn.
|There's a little bit of fight within me yet|
I've created a page for a game mechanic called save scumming.
- Trump has released his new budget. It cuts education,
student loan programs,
Medicare and social security,
most science programs,
research into renewable energy, all so that he can
increase the nation's already bloated beyond reason military spending.
- Only a day after Media Matters released a clip of Fox pundit Tucker Carlson calling women "cunts" and "pigs" and defending child brides, which he refused to apologize for, they released
a second recording of him calling Iraqis,
"semi-literate monkeys," who "can't
govern themselves." He also said that he liked the host of the radio program
"in a completely faggot way."
- Erik Prince, chairman of the scandal-ridden Blackwater for-profit military company, admits he "forgot" to mention a
2016 Trump Tower meeting, and then, shortly thereafter, "forgot" to mention
a second meeting!
- Sick of robocalls? They're largely the fault of Republicans.
- Trump continues to telegraph the fact that the White House is for sale.
- Manafort's 4 years is yet more evidence that criminals who are rich white men are treated much better than everyone else.
- Trump has decided that the nation should have a party to help celebrate the USA. The chosen date: July 4th. Very original.
- In addition to evolution and sex education, Republicans are adding climate change to the list of subjects they want banned from school.
The amazing tricks architects uses to keep skyscrapers from swaying.
Want your children to get raped? Head to NewSpring Church. They can't seem to
stop hiring pedophiles.
Are you a witch? Here's how you can find out!
Exploring queer coding in video games.
Yet another white teen will receive no jail time after violently assaulting a black mentally disabled student. And, by "violently assaulting," I mean, John R.K. Howard shoved a metal coat hanger in the boy's
rectum, and then kicked it.
|Work consists of whatever a body is OBLIGED to do|
I added a page for video game company, id Software.
- The number of children Republicans have placed in cages continues to grow, and so does the number of children lost and sexually assaulted.
This is their legacy.
- Manafort was expected to get 19-24 year in prison, but he didn't even get four.
- John Kelly, Trump's former Chief of Staff, explains how working for Trump was terrible and that the border wall is a
huge waste of money. Yeah, no kidding, what did you expect? He has publicly been a
terrible person long before you signed on, are you expecting sympathy?
- Unsurprisingly, Republicans are using the same tactics as Russian Internet trolls who helped them win and creating fake websites to
- Republican pundit and Fox host Tucker Carlson remains unapologetic after an audio recording of him surfaced where he endorsed underage marriage, dismissed statutory rape, and said that women are generally
"extremely primitive," "pigs," and "cunts."
- Why did Republicans fail to fit tax returns on a postcard like they claimed they would? Because it's just not realistic, and they knew it wasn't, and
they were lying about it.
- Trump just can't figure out how names work.
Police officer Leonel Marines is yet another example of why the police cannot be trusted with people's personal information, and why police departments need
Christian pastor David Nathaniel Powell was arrested for take pictures of nude men in a locker room.
Murder under the pseudonym "honor killing" is still going on in the
Muslim world, and a large percentage of Muslims still endorse this type of murder, especially for
Want to help detect earthquakes with a Raspberry Pi?
Some morons in Canada's government thought it would be helpful to send fake doctors to Honduras to give sick people fake medicine, all on the taxpayer's dime. Thankfully, skeptics raised a ruckus, and the
government decided to not waste money and not validate the ignorant.
|Reveal to me my true name|
I added a page for the Nightwish song, Nemo.
- Trump's former campaign manager, Paul Manafort, was found guilty on eight counts of various forms of fraud covering tens of millions of dollars. Throughout the entire process, he has been caught lying to
law enforcement and never apologized for his crimes which held an expected sentence of 24 years in prison. So, it was quite a shock today when Judge T.S. Ellis III claimed that Manafort had lived an otherwise
blameless life and gave him an extremely lenient sentence of only 47 months!
- Obama made a law requiring the US military to report all civilians killed in drone strikes to make the military more accountable. Trump, who doesn't care about civilian deaths, has
eliminated that law.
- No really, Trump will do whatever Fox tells him to do. Fox, and Putin.
- A leaked document reveals that, under Trump's rule, the FBI, ICE, and CBP are now
- The Trump campaign is probably going to be used for decades as the textbook example of nepotism.
- Why did Trump demand his school records be buried and then immediately demand Obama's?
The Sackler family has a death count, and it's really high, but they make a lot of money selling a highly addictive legal narcotic.
Schadenfreude makes me happy to see the Conservatives in the UK utterly failing, but unbalancing the stability of Europe even more than our own
self-destructive Conservative party is capable of doesn't make me thrilled about there not being a World War III.
An unvaccinated boy in Oregon caught tetanus. It was the state's first case in nearly 30 years and the boy almost died. After two months of treatment and recovery, and a medical bill estimated well above
$800,000, the parents are still refusing to vaccinate the boy.
It took eight police officers, one with his gun drawn, to determine that the man picking up trash in his own yard had the legal right to do it. Why did it take eight officers and a gun? Because
the man was black.
Understanding the magical negro trope.
Alessandro Strumia will (thankfully) no longer be working at CERN because, like so many jackass white male scientists before him, he couldn't keep his bigotry to himself and kept explaining why he believed
that men are just superior at physics. He will not be missed.
|To sleep, perchance to dream|
I have added a page for the Seiken Densetsu AKA Mana universe.
I have had two interesting dreams recently, both involving the storage space of my house. In one dream, I go into my basement and it is filled with long rows of shelves, all covered with various objects
left by the previous owner: camping equipment, board games, pots and soil, etc. It's essentially a treasure trove to me, because I love going through large piles of rarely used stuff like this. The basement
also has a second level below it which is damp and musty, it's mostly empty, but there are huge leaky pipes, a boiler, and various things from an century-old basement. In the other dream, my house has an attic
rather than a basement. I go up to the attic because the washer and dryer are there, and it too has long rows of shelves full of books, toys, packages covered in paper, and so forth. There is also a large
chain-link cage that once housed a dog. As I walk down the aisles of the shelves, I see several racks of clothes, and people looking through them in order to buy them. I guess my house also has a shop! I see
another staircase and, confident in being the owner, I climb the stairs that are off-limits to the shoppers. The next level up is a restaurant! There are tables covered in white cloths surrounded by guests, and
servers bustle to-and-fro. I see that this must be some sort of Eastern European restaurant because the people are speaking a language like Slavic or Hungarian. I consider eating here myself since surely I must
be charging this place rent to run out of my attic. I take another set of stairs and they lead to an observation balcony. I look down and realize that I am very high up, and a sense of dizziness overtakes me,
and I wake up.
- Homeland Security Secretary, Republican Kirstjen Nielsen, tried her damnedest to explain why the chain link cages they detain thousands of children in, aren't actually cages. It didn't work.
- A federal judge has ruled that Commerce Secretary, Republican Wilbur Ross, not only broke several laws, but violated the constitutional underpinning of representative democracy in a strong showing of bad
faith. So far, two federal judges have both rules this about Ross for his addition of a citizenship question
on the US census.
- Republicans say that transgender people can't serve in the military because they're diseased, however, every major medical community says that transgender
is not a disease.
- Alabama Judge Frank Barger states clearly that a fetus is a person, and a man whose girlfriend had an abortion can sue the manufacturer of the pill she used and the clinic that
provided the pill. I wonder if the judge would also allow the father of
a person murdered by a gun to sue the gun manufacturer and the store that sold the gun? But also, under what deranged definition of "person" is the judge using that includes living things without functioning
- Trump's former lawyer has nothing but praise for Robert Muller.
- Trump might regret becoming president, just not as much as America.
Watch this animated graph of the top 15 countries by gross domestic product per capita since 1970. Watch as the USA falls to the Middle East, only to see the rise of a bunch of small countries in Northern
Europe dominate the 2000s.
Transgender people are usually depicted is horrible ways in video games.
The shape of your throat determines what your voice sounds like, and parrots have a very different throat than humans, so how is it they can sound like
|Land of the rising sun|
I added a page for Studio Ghibli.
- After Trump totally botched his meeting with North Korea, the nation has started to rebuild its
long-range nuclear launch site.
- After Michael Cohen named names in his testimony, subpoenas are flying left and right. The most recent has been the insurance broker of
the Trump Organization.
- The American Medical Association, the nation's largest group of doctors, and Planned Parenthood are jointly suing the Trump administration's new rule that would criminalize doctors for
- Trump sets two new records. The first is the worst trade deficit in the nation's history. The second is
the longest rambling prattle by a president.
- In order for a news outlet to be unbiased, they cannot have a chummy relationship with politicians. This is why it's so wrong for Fox to
be in bed with Trump.
- Republicans like to blame the loss of jobs on foreigners (even though it's corporations that decide to hire them), but the reality is, a large part of job loss comes directly from
- White supremacist recruitment posters are appearing in vastly greater numbers,
especially near Trump properties where they're most likely to find new members.
- Trump challenged Obama to publicly show his school transcripts, but, at the same time,
hypocritically hid his own.
- Republicans have successfully pushed through another inexperienced judge, Allison Rushing. Rushing is notable because she has worked diligently to criminalize the LGBT and once
worked for a hate group.
We could decrease the wealth inequality in America by taxing, not just the exchange of wealth, but the very act of having wealth.
LGBT gaming is important and hugely under-represented.
Progress for New Zealand who has repealed their ridiculous blasphemy laws. This is surprising since the country usually pioneers the way for civil rights, but the spectre of religion is very pervasive.
Nobody really feared the law since there hadn't been a case since the 1920, and, even then, the person was found not-guilty, but it's always nice to see a bigoted law
finally be thrown away.
Like so many self-proclaimed "psychics" before him, Thomas John is caught cheating. But not just caught being a fraud, he was caught actually using Facebook to read about his clients
before their reading.
For those people who think of Judaism is a benign religion with quaint beliefs and cute Yiddish sayings, remember, like all religions, when they have power,
they abuse it.
|Triple ho hum|
I added a page for the Queen album, The Game.
- I love how Republican's are calling Michael Cohen a liar and corrupt and a vile scumbag... even though they hired him. SNL had some more hilarious
jabs at them in Weekend Update.
- In order to prove that he is not being controlled by Fox, Trump posted a
direct quote from a Fox pundit. Check, and, mate!
- Iowa Republicans, still angry that their state allowed same-sex marriage before the federal government forced the rest of the nation to fall in line, not only booted all of their State Supreme Court judges,
but now they're trying to replace their system of electing new judges with a purely partisan system so they can have
only Republican judges.
- T-Mobile wants to merge with Sprint. Ordinarily, they would have to go through investigations and prove how their merger is good for the country, but since the Republicans are in charge, they just dumped a
bunch of money into Trump properties to grease the wheels.
- Ben Carson, the man who eliminated civil rights progress in government housing, and continues to run a massively corrupt department, has explained that he, like so many... many of his colleagues before him,
will end his reign of terror with Trump at the close of his term. Let's
hope he gets arrested first.
Another major vaccine study has been published. This one that lasted a decade and included 650,000 children and shows that there is no link between the MMR vaccine
and autism. Lewis Black
will be pleased.
It's not shocking, but it should be. After a disaster, white neighborhoods receive far more Federal care
than black neighborhoods.
Trying to understand Laminar flow and how to make a fake video about it.
Should we be working to reform Islam, or defeat it?
The famous picture of the Hindenburg disaster is the symbol of an end of an era.
|Give me more|
Last night, I beat the game the old Windows 3 game, Castle of the Winds. I've also added a
video game ranking scale, and I will slowly be updating my game pages to use it.
- Despite tauting his great relationship with North Korean dictator Kim Jong-Un, Trump didn't make any progress at the Vietnam summit, and the meeting was
a failure that ended prematurely, just like Trump in bed, ZINGER! This wasn't a surprise to
anyone informed individual, but Trump can't come to grips with his impotence, so he's blaming the
media and Michael Cohen's testimony.
- Trump truly is the most dishonest president in American history.
- Republican antivaxxer Bill Zedler is trying to make it easier for parents to opt-out of vaccinating their children (during his state's worst measles outbreak in decades, no less), by saying we have
antibiotics that can treat the disease instead. Since Bill Zedler is
clearly incompetent, let me correct his mistakes. Measles is a virus not bacteria, antibiotics don't treat viruses, viruses have no cure, getting measles causes permanent damage to your immune system.
- To Republicans, there is no such thing as pregnant women, but rather,
American Airlines is in the news again for humiliating a mother with her child by kicking them off a flight because they both had a
non-contagious skin condition.
Yet another Christian pastor is caught in a massive tax fraud case. Luckner Stimphil, and his daughter Elwolfine Dufort, pleaded guilty to using their church to help their congregation skip out on paying
$11,000,000 in taxes.
Monsanto can still be an evil company even if Round-up doesn't cause cancer.
Singer Grace Slick tricked the Christian fast food restaurant and LGBT hate group Chick-fil-A into donating money to a
pro-LGBT legal group.
If you're paranoid about privacy, you probably shouldn't watch this video about recreating sound by analyzing how an object moves when reacting to sound
|Look what I can do!|
Two days ago, I beat the game Circuit Scramble.
- The bulk of Michael Cohen's testimony isn't on any new topics, but the evidence he brings to the table adds weight to the earlier accusations. What I think is more damning is how Republicans are
tripping over themselves to lie about a liar.
- Trump demanded that his son-in-law, Jared Kushner, who has no reason to have access to top secret information or any training to safely handle top secret information, be given
top secret government clearance.
- It's a bit disheartening when I do a Google search to find an article on Trump's lie about the trade deficit he gave yesterday, only to find millions of pages covering dozens of different lies about the
same topic. Luckily, Fact Check dot org has cataloged his various lies on the subject.
- Republicans have appointed William Happer to the National Security Council to lead their anti-science
panel against climate change. He goes against the scientific consensus on pretty much every topic. He doesn't think fossil fuels harm the environment, thinks massive amounts of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere
will paradoxically help the planet, and doesn't think the ozone layer is beneficial!
- Antivaxxers have traditionally been politically liberal white women who are easily misinformed because they don't understand basic science or skepticism. However, the natural follow the herd mentality of
conservatives, coupled with a science-illiterate antivaxx Republican in charge, means Republicans are also becoming antivaxxers as well. Take Republican Kelly Townsend who is pro-God and antivaxx. She believes
that vaccinations are a secret Communist plot.
- What will the world be like if Republicans get their way and ban abortion? It will be like Argentina where an 11-year-old girl who was raped by her grandmother's boyfriend was
forced to give birth through Cesarean section.
One of the many musicians who performed at MAGFest back in January, 88bit.
Ethics in science wasn't always as rigorous as it is today, just ask Ernst Haeckel.
Why bees buzz.
|Coming back to Queen is like coming back to mother|
Yesterday, I finished reading Small Great Things.
- Trump defends Kim Jong Un for North Korea's abuse and eventual killing of American student Otto Warmbier. Defending, and even praising dictators, while ignoring Americans is
standard practice for Trump.
- Republicans ignore the century-old tradition of getting the approval of State senators before appointing a new judge that will directly affect their state, and instead force
Eric Miller into a federal judge seat after only
five minutes of questioning, none from a Democrat. Miller, is a Conservative judge who once clerked for
the sexual-assaulting Supreme Court justice, Clarence Thomas. Republicans always claim they care about small government and state's rights, but, in practice, they use the power of the federal government to
bulldoze over any states that disagree with them. Of course, by breaking this tradition, Republicans won't have a leg to stand on if Democrats decide to do the same thing.
- The Washington Post fact-checked the testimony of Michael Cohen. Interestingly, while most of what Cohen said was either true or unable to be falsified, a lot of what the Republicans said was
a flat out lie.
- Trump claimed he would solve the problem of rising prescription drugs, but, during his presidency, their prices have skyrocketed to the most expensive
they've ever been in American history.
- Ivanka Trump, who has had the world handed to her on a silver platter, says she doesn't think Americans want to see an increase in the minimum
- Republican Christian Hardy Billington doesn't think judges can be trusted to decide which people can remain anonymous because they fear Christians will attack them or their family for suing the state over
violations of the establishment clause in the first amendment, and he's ironically giving a great reason for why
Christians can't be trusted.
The USA has a very dark racist murderous past.
Another white male rapist will serve no jail time because rape culture no longer exists.
Why can't Facebook stop online scams, when Pintrest can?
|Invoices need reconciling|
I've added a page for the arcade version of Gauntlet.
- Michael Cohen's opening statement to Congress provides evidence for several of Trump's crimes including prostitution, charity fraud, corruption, and
Russian involvement despite Republican Matt Gaetz threatening to
blackmail him and his family.
- Trump remains friendly with his labor secretary Republican Alexander Acosta despite Acosta protecting a child rapist.
- In order to protect his bill that bans abortion, Christian Republican Micah Van Huss admits that he cannot see the evil in the
rape of a 15-year-old girl.
- More evidence comes out of Trump committing tax fraud.
- Trump supporter Jacob Wohl admitted that he used fake social media accounts and constantly posted lies in order to manipulate elections. Twitter responded by banning his account because that is a violation
of their terms of service, but Facebook and Instagram haven't done nothing. It's a bit telling that Trump's
stated goal is also to be the equivalent of an Internet troll.
Psychics are still a thing in large part because terrible day-time television keeps giving them a platform.
Christian missionary Donald C. Miller, who is now deceased, had a large collection of historic artifacts in his home, however, after the FBI investigated them, they discovered that much of his collection had
been obtained illegally, especially the 2,000 bones of Native Americans which were robbed from grave
Like it or not, you're dumping a lot of plastic into the ocean, and most of it is coming from your clothes.
Not long ago, around 200 clergy of the Southern Baptist Church were outed as child rapists, so, naturally, the SBC has declared that the problem is solved and there is no need to do any
Rana Ahmed describes why she wrote a book on atheism even though her Muslim family is trying to murder her because of it.
|Why do car companies suck at data?|
I added a page for the Chip 'N Dale: Rescue Rangers universe.
- Are you shocked that the man who regularly sexually assaults women or pays to have sex with them also wants to
control their reproduction?
- Trump has proven time and time again that he is terrible at making deals, so we're all bracing for how bad he's going to bungle an agreement with North
- After the September 11th attacks, Republicans waved a lot of flags, but when the first responders started having severe health problems, Republicans continued to wave flags, but refused to help cover their
health care bills until Democrats allowed them to once again lower taxes for the wealthy. It was the work of Democrats and John Stewart who finally
shamed Republicans enough to help the first responders, and now, they
have to do it again.
- Trump has had to pay $7,700,000,000 of our tax dollars to farmers alone because of his failed tariff
war. Imagine how many other professions have been affected, that the government has ruined. All of that money could have been spent on roads, schools, or bridges.
- Trump's climate committee is probably just going to be the villains from Captain Planet.
The third most powerful man in the Vatican, Cardinal George Pell, has been convicted of
raping two boys. Tim Minchin's song
Franci Neely, a rich white woman, saw a mixed race family trying to take pictures of their newborn and freaked out because they were standing on the private lawn of her homeowners association. She referred
the mixed race couple as "these people," and was pissed that they were allowed to enter "our neighborhood," and then
attacked the father.
Blindly calling anyone who is critical of Islam Islamophobic only helps the bigots.
Google has finally gotten around to demonetize antivaxxer videos on YouTube. Although the platform still allows people to post blatantly anti-science, anti-medicine, and anti-truth videos, those posting the
videos will no longer get paid to lie to people.
The good Christian parents who tortured their children are facing 25 to life.
The funniest red neck Christian comic.
|No time for coding|
I added a page for the NES version of Section-Z.
- Even as president, Trump can't stop sexually assaulting
- Republicans are creating a panel of people bought off by the fossil fuels industry just so they can claim that people disagree with the
vast majority of climate scientists. And, in his revolving door of an administration, he
has appointed billionaire Kelly Knight Craft to be the next U.N. Ambassador. Craft famously said that she believes "both sides" of the
climate change debate. I guess that means she believes that climate change is a severe imminent global
problem, but also a Chinese hoax.
- Goodloe Sutton, the white man who urged the KKK to violently "ride again," has been fired by his local newspaper and replaced with Elecia Dexter,
a black woman.
- Republican Alan Clark has figured out how to increase reading scores in public schools. He's trying to pass a new law, if the school doesn't increase their scores he will
prevent poor students from eating.
- The NRA has a history of making thinly-veiled violent threats at Democratic politicians. The most recent one is a large picture of Nancy Pelosi and Gabrielle Giffords (who was already shot in the head by a
Republican) with the words, "Target Practice"
next to them.
- Robert Mueller is finishing up the FBI's investigation on Trump's Russian collusion.
MRAs (Men's Rights Activists) aren't against a little lying, or a lot.
David N. Moss, a Mormon bishop, has been arrested for trying to be a
pimp and Vernon Allan Richardson, who was both a Christian pastor and a police officer, killed himself when police discovered child pornography
on his computer.
That's a lot of diamonds.
Roy Zimmerman alters "Secret Agent Man" to "Secret Agent Manafort."
What's a grawlix?
|Got stuff to do|
I added a page for the video game developer Square.
- Russia threatens the USA with missiles, and Trump is silent. The Russia investigation is
wrapping up, now would be a good time for Trump to throw a hail mary and at least try to make it look like he's not a Russian subordinate.
- Trump's Secretary of Labor, Alexander Acosta, helped protect the child sex trafficker and child-rapist
Jeffrey Epstein, and the Department of Justice is opening a probe into the case. Although, considering the Justice Department
is also controlled by Trump criminals who wouldn't like it if other Trump appointees went to prison, we shouldn't get our hopes up.
- Doctors are over-prescribing opioids so much that many Americans are dying, and a large reason they're prescribing so many is because they receive kick-backs from the drug manufacturers. So, naturally,
Trump blames Mexico.
- Republican Mark Harris committed voter fraud so blatantly, than North Carolina has been forced to hold a
new election in his district! No doubt, many voters will vote for him again
because they don't care about honesty or integrity.
- Although many pundits are saying that, if Trump's fake and racist declaration of a national emergency is allowed to go through, a future Democrat president might use the same trick to declare global
warming an emergency, they fail to realize that global warming really is an emergency.
- Trump has called for a roll out of 6G networks in the USA. Of course, 6G doesn't
exist, and 5G has just started to be deployed. Is he also calling for Windows 14, FireFox 93, and Coke -1?
Marshal Joseph Patterson of Arizona is a cop who lies to children about why its wrong to
lie to cops.
The rise and fall of the most valuable American brands since 2000.
Did You Know Gaming addresses the Game Boy Advance.
Words that turn 100-years-old in 2019.
Beating Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!! blindfolded.
|Work is hard work|
I've added several more misunderstood words in the King James translation of the
- Yet another home-grown white American terrorist has been caught. Christopher Paul Hasson, a white supremest trying to establish a "white homeland" had been stockpiling guns and ammunition in order to go on
a mass-shooting spree to murder Democrats and journalists, the very same
people Trump calls the enemy of the people. This is a real problem, not a national emergency that we don't need.
- Yet another Trump employee is looking at perjury charges because it looks like he lied to a congressional committee about Trump asking him to do
- John Harris, son of Mark Harris, the North Carolina Republican accused of massive voter fraud, admits in court that he told his father multiple times that what he was doing
was a felony.
- Fox host Tucker Carlson goes on a f-bomb rant insulting his guest after being rightly called out as a millionaire accepting the dirty money of billionaires to vilify immigrants rather than address the real
problems of society. And, while Fox refused to air the interview, the guest recorded it himself
and released it!
- Let that be a lesson to you. If you try to force a child to perform a religious political ritual, and mock them when they refuse, you're going to
lose a lot of money.
- Despite Roe v. Wade, Republicans are still trying to make abortion illegal, and that includes revoking the medical license of any doctor
who performs them.
The Royal Institute's Christmas Lectures show what it means to be human.
Humans are driving a lot of insects to extinction, and that's a bad thing. Want to help stop the problem? cut back on the size of your lawn.
What is the best kind of playground for children? One that is dangerous.
Addressing the stupid Christian apologist argument that people trust their own thinking, so they must defer to the Christian god on all thought.
YouTube atheism is alive and well, it's just become more about philosophy and less about mocking people.
|A long way to go|
I've started a list of misunderstood words in the King James translation of the
- Republicans have been trying to sell American nuclear technology to Saudi Arabia
without federal approval, and
Trump's boss Putin is threating to target the US with missiles if we
help defend the EU.
- While campaigning, Trump bragged that he was a builder and he would build wonderful infrastructure for the USA. Instead, he's
canceling infrastructure projects because, after bankrupting the government, he can't
find any other place to get money for his useless border wall.
- Trump may have shot himself in the foot by saying he didn't need to declare a national emergency, while declaring a national emergency, and then
going on to describe it in the most blasé way possible, and then going on vacation. But that doesn't mean he won't get his way. I'm pleased to see that
my state is one of those suing Trump for his reckless abuse of
- Trump's choice for Attorney General, William Barr, has been approved. A quick list of accomplishments for Barr: he's pro-execution and wants to
eliminate the repeal process for people on death row so they can be executed faster, he has helped ban people entering the country if they're trying to get treatment for HIV, he's homophobic and wants to
re-criminalize homosexuality, he believes Catholicism should take over the country and be the rule of law, and naturally sides with the ban of Muslims entering the country, he doesn't see anything wrong with
Trump's past behavior and wants to end the FBI investigation against him, and, because he clearly cares about life so much, he's extremely anti-abortion and wants to repeal Roe v. Wade.
- Yet another extremely wealthy Republican has been caught red-handed in financial corruption. Trump's Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross violated his ethics agreement by mis-reporting his stock holdings. As is
typical, he's calling it a simple honest mistake because you can't expect a billionaire to
know their finances very well.
- Republicans in North Carolina are being investigated for one of the largest voter fraud schemes in the nation's history, but the Republicans who were clamoring for the end of voter fraud
are completely silent on it.
- Sadly, Republican judges issued an anti-abortion ruling favoring Texas Catholics. Texas made a law forcing people who have abortions to also provide a burial service for the fetus even though there is no
medical reason to do this. Naturally, a lawsuit occurred, but recently appointed Trump judge James Ho (who previously worked for an ultra-Conservative lawyer group) refusing to hear the case, and even wrote in
his ruling why the religious opinions of Catholics are more important than the
civil rights of Americans.
- The parents of Nicholas Sandmann, the boy wearing the Trump hat who grinned at a Native American veteran while his friends made racist comments behind him, are not doing their son any favors by suing the
Washington Post and keeping his face in the press even longer.
- West Virginia teachers have had to go on strike a lot recently just to earn a semi-living wage, and they recently had to strike again to prevent their state from selling out their children's future to
terrible private religious schools and for-profit charter schools.
Does being in love make you healthier?
Strange phenomena that science has gone on to explain.
Who pays for all those free points you get on your credit cards? People who pay in cash.
Genetically Modified Skeptic answers questions.
|Never compare yourself to a professional!|
I've added a page which discusses the various types of power-ups that exist in 2D platformers.
- Most Republicans approve of Trump lying about immigrants in order to rob Americans of the tax dollars to build a useless wall. Thankfully, a
strong majority do not and think
the reality is more like SNL's take.
- One of the things I appreciate about glory hounds like Roger Stone is that they frequently shoot themselves in the foot in public. For example, Roger Stone found a picture of the judge that is presiding
over his case and posted that picture online with cross hairs over the judge's face! After he realized that this looked like he was encouraging people to murder his judge, he deleted the post, but it probably
won't help his 29 criminal charges.
- The Green New Deal may be overambitious, but at least it's an attempt to make the country better, not worse. But, naturally, Conservatives have been
non-stop lying about it.
- Although it may seem like no progress has been made at keeping guns out of the hands of violent murderers because there is still a mass shooting every day in America and Republicans thwart every possible
attempt at stopping them, Democrats have still been able to make a little progress.
- A local newspaper in Alabama has published an editorial calling for the return of the KKK to
Segregation in America is alive and well, but at least we have more businesses run by people of color.
Looking back at the development of Doom.
It's sad to hear there are so many ignoramuses in the UK looking forward to the destruction of their economy, but it's still nice to know the US isn't the
only country with them.
Why microwaving a grape produces a plasma, for real this time.
|Dynamic objects are hard to process|
Over the weekend, I beat Super Win the Game, which was a lot of fun.
- Despite Trump declaring a national state of emergency to stop the historically low level of illegal immigration, he admitted that he
didn't need to declare an emergency, and then
promptly went on vacation. There are a lot of lawsuits in the
works against Trump's flagrant display of overreach, and, if the ultra-conservative judges rule in his favor, it sets a dangerous precedence for future
- According to the FBI, Trump supporter Roger Stone communicated directly with WikiLeaks in order to obtain information
from Russian cyber-criminals.
- If someone nominates you for a Nobel Peace Prize, it's probably best if it doesn't come out that you had to
beg them to nominate you.
- Unless Trump pardons him, Paul Manafort should be going to prison for a long time for constantly perjuring himself to protect Trump.
An 11-year-old boy in Florida refused to stand for the school's recitation of the Pledge of Allegiance, which is every American's right (and, some would argue, duty). Like many educators in the USA, the
teacher didn't know that the school can't force or even discipline a student for refusing to take part in a Christian-appropriated ritual, and ordered the student to take part in the ritual. The teacher
questioned and mocked the student until a verbal conflict arose. The school's police were called into the room to punish the child, and, eventually the child became so agitated that he made verbal threats,
which caused the police to arrest him. When the smoke cleared, the teacher was fired, and the district agreed to better train their staff, but the 11-year-old boy still has an arrest on his record because a
teacher repeatedly tried to violate his civil rights.
Caleigh Wood is an ignorant Christian, and she is fighting for her right to remain an ignorant Christian. When Wood learned that she would have to learn about the history of Islam and how it affected the
world, she boycotted. How dare her school try to teach that science, technology, and culture could be created by anyone other than white male Christians?! Well, by refusing to do any of the assignments or read
any of the material, Wood got the expected bad grade, to which she and her family sued the school. They've lost their lawsuit, but they may try to appeal because they really want to
remain ignorant forever.
The Vatican has had a large-scale program in place for protecting child-raping priests for over 60 years, and while it's about time they finally police their own and defrock those members who have been
caught raping children, it's too little too late.
A little late for Valentines Day, but here is a collection of relationship-related Dorkly videos.
|A couple days of rest will sooth my tired bones|
I added a page for the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles arcade game.
- As is typical for dictators, Trump has declared a fake emergency in order to bypass the normal checks and balances that limit his power. Trump says the emergency is illegal immigration, but the truth is
illegal immigration is actually the lowest it has been in over a
decade. So, where does Trump plan on getting another $8,000,000,000 for his useless border wall? Part of it will be stolen from the housing and safety of
US soldiers. Trump continues to amass debt
at a hugely increasing rate, but it's still not enough. The only good news is, Trump's fake
emergency is going to be challenged many different ways, so it may be a long time before he ruins the
- Despite Fox "News" successfully causing several previous government shut downs, and Trump usually doing whatever they tell him to do because, lets
face it, he doesn't have a clue what's going on, Republicans didn't want to look even worse so the government will remain open for a little while
longer. Congratulations to them for doing the bare minimum.
- Republican Lynn Hutchings favors the death penalty because it worked
so effectively on Jesus.
- Exposing the stupidity and cruelty of Trump supporters with a costume.
A review of Kid Icarus.
|Gabby's fever is gone, but she still can't make it through the night|
I've added mini pages for Tina Fey's Bossypants and Amy Poehler's
- There is no crisis at the US Southern border, but Republicans are inventing one so that the little Trump baby can have his completely useless
wall and bring their already historic debt record further into the red.
- A federal judge has ruled that Trump's former campaign manager, Paul Manafort, intentionally lied to the FBI when he was supposed to be answering questions about his
involvement with Russia.
- Thanks to misinformed anti-vaxxers, children are getting measles again. While they may think it's a harmless childhood disease, the reality it, does severe damage to the infected child's immune system which
takes years to recover. This is especially concerning when you realize that the Trump administration has
prominent anti-vaxxers (including Trump himself) who are literally calling for the diseases that have killed millions of children
to be brought back.
- Yet another one of Trump's appointed goons has called it quite. William "Brock" Long has resigned as director of FEMA after failing to properly handle hurricanes and wildfires and, as is typical among
Republicans, a lot of corruption.
- Trump has again lied to US troops and the American people in general. He claimed that South Korea agreed to pay $500,000,000 more for US protection, but, not only has a deal not been met, the current
number on the table is only $70,300,000.
- Republicans have successfully stopped all government-funded gun research, but that doesn't mean there aren't a few organizations who still research it, and their findings are
- A Trump speech is basically a series of lies with some incoherent rambling mixed it.
- Trump's boss, Fox "News," is not pleased that he has once again caved and failed to receive enough funding for his useless border wall.
- More evidence to show why Trump is the laziest president we've ever had. And, how much of his $50,000 indoor golf simulator
did you have pay for? Too much.
Aron Ra's Darwin Day lecture.
Even if a god existed, it wouldn't give meaning or purpose to your life.
Genetically Modified Skeptic explains why he's an atheist.
A cartridge that gives extra power to the Commodore VIC-20.
|Sick babies don't sleep well|
I've added a page for the video game, Silpheed: Super Dogfighter.
- It's not a very good sign when the president uses a Native American genocide as a punchline, and it's an even worse sign when his apologists claim he couldn't have been talking about genocide because he's
too stupid to know about it.
- More info about Paul Manafort's clandestine meeting with former Russian military intelligence staffer Konstantin Kilimnik has gone public. The two met in a building owned by the Kushner family on August 2,
2016, just two weeks before Manafort resigned as Trump's campaign chairman due to Ukrainian bribery allegations.
- Republican Eric Porterfield, when asked what he would do if his children were gay, jokingly said
he would murder them.
- Donald Trump Jr. calls public school teachers "losers."
- Christians often claim to be the primary reason for the end of slavery and segregation and the creation of civil rights even though the bulk of conservative Christians were against these things and were
the last holdouts for each. Now that same-sex marriage sees majority approval in most Western countries, Tony Abbott, the former prime minister of Australia, is taking credit for its legalization, despite
having actively worked
to thwart it.
Evolutionary psychologists have a terrible reputation because they keep publishing research like claiming that lesbians exists because straight men find
Police officers fired a hailstorm of bullets into a black man's car killing him. The man had fallen asleep in his car in a parking lot and passer-bys noticed that he had a gun in his lap. Police were
called, and, they surrounded his car and scared him awake. They claim that he reached for his gun, and six officers opened fire on him. Sadly, this isn't even the first time
this has happened.
The current highest rate of taxation in the US for the criminally wealthy is 37%. Economists can't agree on how much the highest tax bracket should be, but they do agree it should be much higher,
If you were ever curious about how to restore an old PCjr.
Should you be worried if you find a fruit fly in your wine? That depends on if it's male or female.
|Infections for all!|
Gabriella has influenza. She's not amused. It will most likely spread to the rest of the family. We're not amused.
I've added a page for the Queen song, Now I'm Here and made a quote graphic to honor
- Trump has once again incited his crowd of thugs into physical violence against the media.
- Trump picked Barry Myers to run the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration. Myers has no education in climate or weather whatsoever, but
he is a lawyer, so that should help him understand ocean currents and atmospheric pressure. He also seems to understand sexual harassment because, when Myers was running AccuWeather, the company had a serious
problem abusing its female employees, and the company just lost a lawsuit and must now pay out almost
$300,000. Of course, Myers is still seeking nomination, and why shouldn't he? Sexually abusing women is basically mandatory for the Trump
- At his rallies, Trump has repeatedly complained that football isn't violent enough anymore, that they need to take away the safety rules that prevent head trauma and concussions. However, when asked if he
would let his son play football, when it affects him directly, suddenly Trump is protective and thinks football is too dangerous.
- Trump is being sued by one of his former aids, again.
- Republican Eric Porterfield says the LGBT community is a terrorist group
like the KKK.
- It's unfortunate that they do this, but when voters want one thing, Republicans
do the opposite.
Negative ions might be beneficial, but you won't get any from a salt lamp.
A look at a rare 8-bit portable computer from 1991 made by V-Tech.
A over-simplified look at the cold war: part 1 and part 2.
A compilation of Dorkly Luigi videos.
Girls are 14 months old today!
I've added a page on the common religious dismissal, "you're just angry at god."
- Republicans don't know what democratic socialism is, but that doesn't mean they can't both hate and fear it.
- With a Democratic House, there is now a real chance that Trump will be forced to release his tax returns to the public. Some day.
- Rather than talk about building a wall which is treating the symptom, we should focus more on identifying the problem. Why are there so many migrants leaving South and Central America for North America?
It's a combination of corruption in their countries due to US involvement, climate change due to
massive US pollution, and a rampant US
- A host on Fox says he never washes his hands because "germs aren't real."
Because we can never have a day go by where there isn't a religious scandal of sexual abusers, the Houston Chronicle exposes rapists
protected by Southern Baptists.
We've reached the point where children of anti-vaxxer parents are having to steal away to the doctors to get themselves secretly vaccinated because their parents
are so uninformed.
Do corpses have a right to their organs?
What it's like arguing with a street preacher.
The 8-Bit Guy reviews the Tandy 1000.
I've added a page for game artist, Denis Loubet and a category for my
favorite video game covers.
- Even Trump's inauguration has now fallen under investigation for corruption.
- When your state has a majority Republican congress, it doesn't matter if the majority of voters demand an increase in Medicaid, the Republicans will
cut it back anyway.
- In the State of the Union address, Trump said he wanted to eliminate HIV by 2030. Of course, he also stopped HIV research, so, that's probably
not going to happen.
- In case you know someone who is stupid enough to share Trump's idiotic view that it was cold, therefore climate change can't exist, you can remind them that the past four years have been the hottest four
years ever recorded.
- Trump's State of the Union speech was a mostly a tirade of lies, but it was also a kid falling asleep
out of boredom. I'm sure that will put an end to his bullying.
- At a prayer breakfast, Trump explains that America's greatest achievement is not the civil rights movement,
but its abolishment!
- The US government has a long history of invading democratic nations, installing puppet governments,
and raping them for their natural resources, and we're still doing it today.
- Drunken rapist Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh is certainly doing what he was hired to do by arguing that extremely restrictive anti-abortion laws should be upheld despite them clearly violating Roe
v. Wade along with the other rapist Thomas, Alito, Gorsuch. Thankfully, the non-evil Justices voted in favor of
upholding the law, but we still have a long way to go.
Considering the number of politicians who have been caught in blackface in the recent months, it's probably best that we learn more about black
Some of the everyday things that scientists still haven't figured out.
It will always amaze me that looking into space is looking back in time.
World War II explained in an oversimplified manner. Part 1 and part 2.
|When you're a wizard, trapped in the netherworlds, and its demon overlord discovers which dimension you've just come from...|
I added a pages for the video game developers, Maxis and
- I didn't watch the State of the Union because it's essentially pointless, and even more so when the person giving the speech is a pathological liar. However, I do enjoy all the
commentary covering it.
- Trump's pointless military deployments to the Southern Border, a transparent attempt at hoping people will see his deployments and think there is a crisis when there isn't one, are expected to cost the
US taxpayers about $1,000,000,000 before the end of the fiscal year.
- Republican Charles Carrico wants to force public schools to offer classes on his bible, but refuses to vote for any bill that would allow the teaching of any other religious book, and claims this all has
nothing to do with promoting his religion.
- Republican Cindy McCain claims she saved a toddler from child trafficking, but the police call
out her lie.
- Arizona Republicans successfully filtered over $1,000,000 of the public's money to
a Christian hate group.
Emantic Fitzgerald Bradford Jr. was shot in the back three times by police, and, after altering their story multiple times, the police finally admitted that Bradford was completely innocent, but the officer
who killed him will not be punished or even stand trial for killing an innocent man.
Sandusky, Ohio (home of Cedar Point) is making strides, not only by eliminating the celebration of murderous colonialism known as Columbus Day, but turning it into
What do we do when fake videos seem as real as real videos?
Patton Oswalt accurately describes faith belief.
How even a trashy 90s disaster film can be better than a modern gritty Speilberg film if you don't know how to handle proper character growth.
Islamic propaganda is just as dishonest and convoluted as Christian propaganda.
|The Acle Straight gonna take me where I wanna be|
I've added a page for The Darkness album, Permission to Land.
- Republican Mitch McConnell shredded the Democratic proposal that would make election day a national holiday because Republicans
do not want everyone to vote.
- Trump not only goes on vacation more than any president in the history of the country, but he goes to his own properties so he can charge the secret service to watch him and profit off his own vacation.
His last four trips alone have cost US taxpayers $14,000,000!
- Trump train of thought is permanently derailing.
- How deluded must you be to have everyone in the world disagree with you, including yourself, but still think
you're a genius? Thankfully, the majority of Americans are finally realizing just how
incompetent Trump is.
Just like Catholics,
Jehovah's Witnesses have a long sorted history with protecting child rapists.
John Romero's level design rules for Doom.
Imagine if Ash Ketchum actually tried to be the best.
A recap of Robert Scott's disastrous attempt to be the first to reach the South Pole.
The character of the Abrahamic god is strangely both uncertain and evil at the same time.
The digital age has pretty much destroyed copyright law.
|Singles mostly gone, but the pain lingers on|
I've added a page for the virtual disc imager, Virtual Clone Drive.
- Republicans have purposely stolen children away from their parents and put them in child prisons. Then, they adopted the children out to random families, some of whom were found to be sex offenders. Then,
when the parents ask for their children back, they say they don't know where they are because they didn't bother keeping records of where they sent them, and finally, they aren't even going to try to find them
because it would be too much effort.
- So far it has been discovered that Trump hired at least
- True to form, Trump is nominating someone who has nothing but hate for the World Bank to run the World
- A lot of documents about Trump's inauguration have been subpoenaed by federal
- Republicans who shut down the government hate the idea that they have to pay the government employees whose lives they ruined, so
they're voting not to.
- Trump is such a chronic liar that he even lies about things that are clearly lies. Case in point, he claims his bright orange skin with white eyelids is a
completely natural tan.
- Christian Republican Ralph Shortey was caught having sex with a
17-year-old boy which he promised to pay... WWJD?
Airlines have purposely complicated their boarding methods and slowed them down to make rich people feel superior, but there is an optimal boarding method that will, sadly,
never be implemented.
What it's like to need an abortion at 35 weeks.
|Damn talented people, showing off!|
I've added a page for the elusive graphic artist, Atsushi Fujimori.
- It appears to be official. Trump has helped drag the USA and Russia
into the Cold War.
- Remember how the US military said the ISIS is still in Syria and the Taliban is still in Afghanistan even though Trump claimed he defeated both?
And then Trump said US military intelligence was wrong, and he was right? Well, Trump just admitted that he never even read their report, and still felt it necessary to comment on
how it was written!
- In addition to the most dishonest, most corrupt, and longest shut down loss, Trump can add
laziest to his growing list of superlatives.
- Trump is deploying another 3,750 troops to the Southern border in an attempt to make Trump's power grab for wall money
look less illegal.
- Just another white Christian male terrorist.
- When white supremacists rally, you should expect decent people to counter protest. When the white supremacists pull out weapons and attack the counter protesters, you should expect the FBI to investigate
the white supremacists, so, why did they investigate the counter-protesters?
- Trump is still lying about voter fraud.
The names of 286 more Catholic priests with credible allegations of sexual assault have been
Another child is dead, tortured to death by Christians who felt the 7-year-old should have
memorized more bible verses.
Some history on the failure of the DeLorean Motor Company.
The UK is finally enforcing their female genital mutilation law to doctors who cut off the labia and clitoris
of little girls.
No matter how you spin it, forcing women to cover their heads is not freedom.
Just learning about your genes can affect what you believe about yourself.
An oversimplified look at World War I. Part 1 and part 2.
|Gonna relax for a bit|
I've added a page for the Atari 2600 game Outlaw, and a computer programmer,
- It's not enough the Trump is contradicting US military intelligence every chance he gets, the White House is diligently working to restart the Cold
War with Russia. Nuclear bombs are
to fly again. Great work Republicans. And, when we're pulling out of the quagmire of the Middle East having solved absolutely nothing, we're entering into a new quagmire
- I'm looking forward to seeing Roger Stone go to prison with the rest of Trump's cronies.
- We shouldn't have to ask Russia what our president is doing, but Trump is so deep in bed with Russia, it's the only way we can hope to know.
- Thanks to Trump's pointless government shutdown, families receiving food benefits are going to a much larger gap than normal
without receiving food.
- January 2019 was the hottest
month ever recorded in Australia, but, because Trump can't see past his own nose, he still thinks global warming is a hoax.
- Just a reminder, the US government spends way too much of our taxes on useless military projects that don't work.
Wouldn't it be great if cops stopped killing disabled people?
The beauty of BASIC.
New Mexico Democrats are stupidly trying to allow fake doctors to become registered as primary care physicians and even have the ability to prescribe drugs, regardless of the fact they
lack medical training and promote procedures that are proven not to
work like homeopathy.
Tell them the person in pain is a girl, and onlookers will assume she's in less pain than a boy, even if they're actually looking at a boy.
An oversimplified history of the American Revolution: part 1, part 2.
|They just fib a bit|
I added a page for the video game, Déjà Vu: A Nightmare Comes True!!.
- Republican Mitch McConnell says that letting all Americans have easy access to voting is a
Democratic power grab. Of course, voter suppression is a big part why
Republicans even have a chance at winning. Texas Republicans published a list of nearly 100,000 name who they claimed were non-citizen voters, but after they were challenged to provide proof, suddenly the list
shrunk to fewer than 5,000 names, and, even then, they still didn't provide any evidence that the people listed are real people or that they
ever tried to vote.
- Trump cheats on his three wives, frequently refuses to pay people for the work they do, mocks veterans, the disabled, and homeless, has a long history of racism and bigotry, has a very creepy unfatherly
attraction to his daughter, and can't name a single bible verse. Naturally, Sarah Huckabee's god
wanted him to be president. And Christian Evangelical Franklin Graham, who is a huge
fan of Trump's, refuses to admit that any of Trump's over 8,000 verified public lies
- The FBI has released information on the companies that worked with Russia to perform a massive misinformation campaign to
Trump get elected.
- Richard Nixon apologist, and Trump confidant, Roger Stone, seems to really be enjoying being busted by the Feds.
- Republicans have redefined domestic abuse to exclude pretty much everything that makes it domestic abuse.
- More on Trump using the movies to create policy decisions.
- Republicans recently moved a half-ton of weapons-grade plutonium, used for making nuclear bombs and one of the most deadly elements ever synthesized, from South Carolina to Nevada lying to state officials
during the entire process.
Breaking the boundaries in Super Mario 64.
Hermann Geissler, the man in charge of handling claims of sexual abuse for the Vatican, has just resigned over allegations of
sexually abusing people.
Could Tails really fly? Yes. Well, no. Not without more tails.
Minnesota has hired anti-vaxxers to help get to the bottom of autism. Next,
they're going to hire moon landing hoaxers to setup their space program.
A lot of CSI methods are completely junk science, but they still put people in prison.
|My hips don't lie|
I saw a doctor about my hip problem (the same doctor I saw when I broke my arms in 2007, and he's just as annoying). He wasn't very helpful, (he actually told me to Google my problem to learn more!), but
his assistant answered my questions more fully. Basically, there is no obvious reason why my the cartilage around my hip is damaged other than the shape of my bones. So, it's not really my fault, but the
problem won't ever go away because the damage is done, and will continue to be done because of my body's shape. I can do exercises and stretches to strengthen the area to alleviate some of the pain, but that's
about it. Surgery should only be an option if it gets worse in the future, but the exercises should prevent that.
I added a page for the video game company, Enix.
- After taking America hostage to get funding for his useless border wall failed miserably, Trump is now trying to drum up support for declaring a
state of emergency, so, he's wasting $200,000,000 to send more troops to the Southern Border to, I don't know,
protect the rolling desert?
Because it sure won't stop drug tunnels.
- If you want to assure people that you're not beholden to Russia, you probably shouldn't keep having secret meetings with
- Being violently raided by the law enforcement is perfectly fine for black people, but how dare they do that to a white man?! Roger Stone deserves
a nice long prison sentence.
- The current serving Director of National Intelligence, and most other directors of military intelligence, have publicly disagreed with Trump's ridiculous claim that he defeated ISIS and the Taliban. They
are both still serious threats despite Trump's stupidity. But, rather than admit his experts know more than he does,
Trump insults them.
- After getting caught again hiring illegal immigrants, Trump's company has finally decided to use a program that will before a basic background check into the status of all new employees, which is odd
because Trump insisted his company had had been using the program since 2006.
- Republican Chip Perfect is trying to eliminate child labor laws, possibly to prevent his own business
from seeing a lawsuit.
- Seriously, we don't want or need another extremely greedy rich bastard to run for president.
Where do all those gold coins come from in the Mushroom Kingdom?
A look back at Periodic Videos.
|Blisters turning to scabs|
I added a page for the band Weezer.
- The US Treasury is asking for another $1,000,000,000,000 to cover the cost of the
Republican tax breaks (it needed a trillion last year too, and will probably need
another trillion next year). On a personal note, I usually see a slow and steady increase each quarter in my investments and retirement, but they're currently down over $20,000 from last year!
- Investigators keep finding more and more illegal immigrants that were hired at
- No doubt fueled by what is being uncovered by the FBI, Russia is trying to decrease the punishment for politicians
found guilty of corruption.
- Republicans still think that the Nazis were politically left because they called themselves socialists, which means they're still willing to
blame the Holocaust of liberals.
- Is Trump's entire world view just based on television?
In nations that don't have comprehensive vaccination programs, measles kills about 100,000 people (mostly children) each year. Wild measles was eliminated in the USA in 2000, but, thanks to antivaxers,
Washington state is currently experiencing its worst measles outbreak in
When arguing with an alt-right troll online, it helps if you assume they don't actually believe what they say.
|Come on people, it's just snow|
I added a page for DragonLance Tales book, Kender, Gully Dwarves, and Gnomes.
- So, with airports shutting down, and another one of his close personal allies getting arrested by the FBI, Trump finally folded on his government
shutdown. Financial experts have tallied up all the damage done to the government during the shutdown and estimate that it cost the American taxpayer
over $6,000,000,000, slightly more than Trump was demanding for his
useless border wall.
- The government shutdown is at least temporarily over, but it's important to remember just how bad and
how dangerous things got right up until the very end.
- How do we know the border wall is useless? Because it didn't even slow down the man responsible for bringing more drugs to the US than anyone
- Trump wanted to use his voice-over in Disney's Hall of Presidents to promote himself, because, of course he did.
- Republicans in the White House hire yet another ignorant douchebag.
- How did that $1,500,000,000,000 tax cut to the ultra-rich help the US economy? It didn't.
Of course it didn't. We've known since the 1980s that it wouldn't because giving more money to extremely rich people doesn't help anything.
Arguably the most powerful person in the world, Angela Merkel, will not seek reelection in Germany, creating a vacuum for all of Europe.
A three-part review of Super Mario
The more I learn about Steven Pinker, the less I appreciate
In an effort to define transgender people out of existence, Utah defines women out of existence.
|Calgon, take me away!|
I added a page for the Super Famicom, and am working on a new system of graphic links for common external sites.
Humans really like being part of a group.
We live in a country where a school superintendent will risk her job and her freedom just to help a sick student who
can't afford medicine.
So far, my shingles have only gotten worse than my previous photo. I hope the anti-virals kick in soon.
I beat the puzzle game Red, and added a bunch of new
video game maps.
- Trump continues to hold America hostage until he gets his useless and expensive border wall because he's so easily swayed by Republican talking
heads. Meanwhile, Republican Wilbur Ross says that he doesn't understand why the unpaid government workers have to go to homeless shelters to feed their families when they can just go to their banks
and get loans. Talk about out of touch!
- Under Republican rule, the EPA has decreased their fining of polluters by 85%! This will certainly lead to a massive increase in pollution now that companies know they can
away with it.
- The Republican party continues to be a dumpster fire.
- Why is Trump posting altered photos of himself to look thinner and increase the size of his hands?
- Violent racist David Allen Boileau was arrested for breaking into the home of his neighbors and terrorizing them because they were of Iraqi descent. After being told that he can't frighten his neighbors
away, Boileau said, "Trump will handle it."
- Not all religious Americans are hypocritical enough to support Trump.
- Republicans target the survivors of mass shootings in schools, they target the children of immigrants, but when a bunch of MAGA hat-wearing teens mock a Native American, suddenly they care about children.
Sorry, Sarah Sanders, I'm not falling for it.
For those Republicans who say racism is dead in America: James H. Jackson, a white supremacist, plead guilty to murdering a black man and admitted to wanting to kill
many more black men.
Just like Catholics, Jehovah's Witnesses have a long history of failing to properly handle sexual abuse in their churches.
|I picked up a pen, I wrote my own deliverance|
I added a page for the DOS game, Tank Wars, and the puzzle game,
- Would you return to work if your job was hugely understaffed and you weren't even going to get paid? Because Trump's shutdown, the longest in American history, has lasted into tax season, the IRS has
ordered 46,000 employees to return to work, unpaid, to process taxes, but the IRS expects a whole lot of
no-shows, just like the TSA,
- It's disgusting when a white man uses MLK Day to promote another white man, but it's even worse when it's hate-preacher Mike Pence promoting
narcissistic bigot Donald Trump.
- Trump's lawyer is really good at keeping his scandals alive and well.
- The MAGA hat kid and his buddies aren't the angels
that conservatives are trying to make them out to be. In fact, the Catholic school they come from has a history of
- How Trump "thinks:" We have a problem with forest fires? Well, we can fix that by
clear-cutting the forest!
- Press conferences are a sham, but they're an agreed upon sham. However, one side is being parasitic to the sham.
- The for-profit prisons that Republicans love so much effectively turn their inmates into
- Republicans love their charter schools, mostly because the lack of oversight makes
embezzlement so much easier.
Another case of a public school teacher fired for forcing his religious beliefs on his students has finally ended after an appeal went all the way to the Supreme Court, but the over-bearing Christian
lost once again.
On MLK day, a group of black people protesting housing inequality were surprised when Mark Allen Bartlett kept shouting the n-word and
pulled a gun on them!
Is the atheist community a cult?
Well-intentioned, but science-ignorant, antivax parents have caused another measles outbreak in Portland with 19 confirmed cases, and several more
|You know I got what it takes, and I can take a lot!|
So, after getting sick twice in a row, I've developed shingles on my chest and underarm. They're painful, ugly, and itchy. Shingles are a result of having chickenpox as a child. When I was a kid, there
wasn't a vaccine available, but there is now. Parents, get your children vaccinated for chicken pox so they don't have to deal with this crap!
I added a page for the Queen album, Hot Space.
Swapping generic henchmen between video games.
When a bunch of women scientists tell you your design won't work, but offer encouragement and advice on how to make it better, don't listen. Wait until it fails and some random guy
offers advice instead.
Why science doesn't need apologists.
|-26°C this morning!|
Over the weekend I finished reading The Lost Continent and beat the puzzle game
- The Republicans in the Senate continue to
bend over backwards
for Trump, despite the fact that they're losing support with Americans.
- A couple weeks ago, without warning even to our allies, Trump said he was going to pull US troops out of Syria and Afghanistan because we defeated ISIS and the Taliban. Of course, even the Pentagon admits
that ISIS is still a threat in Syria and the Taliban is still
killing people in Afghanistan.
- I hope you weren't planning on traveling any time soon. Trump's government shutdown has no end in sight, and since TSA agents aren't getting paid,
8% of them are no longer showing up for work, with that number expected to grow as the shutdown drags on.
- Trump continues to outdo himself, assuring that he will always hold the title of the most dishonest president in history, telling over 8,000 lies in his
first two years as president.
- A group of boys from an all-male private Catholic school, many wearing pro-Trump clothing, and were at Washington D.C. to protest a woman's right to choose, shouted at and mocked a native American veteran
protester during the coinciding Indigenous Peoples March on Washington.
Their Catholic school has apologized for the boys' behavior, but the boys have not. And, if you need to know where the boys learned this, one of
the mothers defended her son blaming black Muslims (in actuality, the other group was Black Hebrew Israelites, who are very much not Muslim).
- Four women have been arrested and convicted of leaving food and water for refugees. In Trump's America; feeding a starving family who is feeling for their life
is a crime.
- Why you shouldn't hire an imbecile for a lawyer.
Republicans like to lie about it all the time, but here's how tax brackets actually work.
Some tricks for being able to quickly tell if a number is evenly divisible by another.
The woman who tried to pray the child-molesting demon out of her husband, is facing prison along with her child-molesting husband for thinking her religion could protect her from doing what was right and
reporting him for a span of 20 years, during which time her molested five
Simone Giertz's brain tumor is growing back faster than expected.
The Christians on a California school board just lost tax payers $250,000 because they couldn't stop forcing their religion on
everyone at their meetings.
|In sixty-eight Julie was Johnnie's date|
I've added a page for the FTP program, FileZilla.
- Ever since Trump hired Rudy Giuliani as his lawyer, Giuliani has assured the press hundreds of times that there was no collusion between the Trump administration and Russia, but yesterday he disregarded
all those statements and claimed he has never once said there wasn't any collusion.
- Over the past two years, 22 immigrants have died while in an ICE jail. And it
isn't the old and sick, many of them were younger, a couple were children, and one was transgender. This is the same organization that routinely tries to deport American citizens, who are guilty until proven
innocent, their most recent attempt was Michigan-born Jilmar Ramos-Gomez, a US Marine veteran who spent three days in an ICE jail before they
finally released him.
- Every US defense organization agrees that Russia directly and purposefully interfered in the last two major American elections. This is why sanctions were placed on the country, but Republicans, knowing
that their side won because of the Russian interference, is siding with Russia and refusing to
enforce the sanctions.
- A federal judge tells American government workers that, if they want to keep their jobs, they must continue working
- The Trump administration has been caught in two more corruption scandals, the first is violating the US Constitution by using his status as president to illegally profit off
his private businesses, the second is paying his lawyer to hire a tech firm
to artificially inflate his standings in an online poll.
- Racists never think they're racists. Case in point, Republican Steve King.
- Trump continues to have some of the lowest approval ratings for a president in history, but now, even his racist Christian base
- Coal is a dying energy source, and while Trump isn't the reason it's dying, he is the reason coal miners are not transitioning into a viable career
- After Republican John Engler publicly announced that women who were raped are enjoying their spotlight, the MSU board met to terminate his employment. They never should have hired him to begin with, but
hopefully they will learn from their mistake. But, before he could be fired, Engler resigned in a letter that makes no mention of his horrible comments, but instead is filled with self-congratulations and
blames his loss of job on Democrats.
- Mike Pence's wife, Karen Pence, landed a job at a private Christian school that automatically
expels LGBT children.
- Trump's ridiculous hamberders escapade.
Showing how to beat The Legend of Zelda in only a few minutes by exploiting a bug to reprogram the game.
How can you know when you've reached the edge of space?
Imagine having to deal with morons like this all the time!
|I need to get a dime bag from my guy|
I added a page for the Eve 6 song, At Least We're Dreaming.
- With the government shutdown continuing to have negative repercussions, Republicans are demanding that 50,000 more government employees return to work, but they will
still won't get paid.
- After firing his previous hand-picked Attorney General, noted racist Jeff Sessions, Trump's new pick, Republican William Barr, says he will not recuse himself on Trump's Russian probe (despite already
writing publicly that the FBI probe was a sham and Trump should be above the law)
and, if appointed, might make sure that the results of the FBI probe
never made public. Naturally, the Republican-controlled Senate is still expected to confirm him.
- Trump is probably too stupid to be purposely working for Russia, but he's just stupid
enough to be inadvertently working for Russia.
- Republican John Engler, acting president of MSU, just said that the MSU students who were sexually assaulted by Larry Nassar and are suing the school for protecting him are enjoying the spotlight that
comes with being sexually assaulted and all the awards and recognition
that go with it.
- When arguing that the government is working just fine during a shutdown, it doesn't help to say you're the only person in a huge government
- Republican County Commissioner Hope Fernandez Williams went on a bigoted anti-Muslim rant all the while claiming she knows a Muslim, so she
can't be a bigot.
How is it that Switzerland can have tons of guns but very little gun crime?
After John Wetteland became the New York Yankees World Series MVP in 1996, all the while promoting his version of Christianity, he raped a 4-year-old girl several times, and then became a teacher at a
private Christian school. He's finally been arrested.
Strange things happen when you do a double double slit experiment.
Computer algorithms are not objective facts, they're a way of converting an opinion into a mathematical formula.
|Are you sure it's plugged in?|
I started a page for Sunsoft graphic artist, Yoshiaki Iwata.
- By keeping the government shutdown because his ego won't let him accept the fact that most American hate both him and his wall, Trump is ruining America and the
lives of Americans. In fact, Republican Kevin Hassett, Chief Economic Adviser to the White House, explained that unpaid furloughed government employees
should be happy because they're basically on vacation.
- Although it is a common stereotype to picture a poor black person on welfare, the majority of welfare recipients in the USA are actually white. And, while it shouldn't have been, this was
news to Trump.
- Rather than dispose of their waste properly, the US military often employs companies (in the past, headed by Dick Cheney) to create huge trash fires to burn all their refuse including tires, medical waste,
batteries, plastic, and many other toxic materials that spew forth carcinogens. Despite going against safety regulations, these burn piles are often placed just on the outskirts of camps where soldiers breathe
in the fumes all day. As you would expect, many soldiers have developed cancer because of this, and, they want to hold the companies responsible for placing the burn piles dangerously close to military camps.
Unfortunately, the Supreme Court has a majority of Republicans Justices, and they refuse to hold these companies responsible for their negligent behavior that will surely result in the death of
countless US veterans. Just like Agent Orange before it, the US
military poisons its soldiers and never accepts responsibility.
- Rand Paul, one of the most outspoken Republicans against socialized medicine, is going to Canada where socialized medicine is the law of the land to avoid America's
crappy capitalistic health care. Although he argues that the clinic he's going to is a
private clinic, the problem still remains, how is it that Canada has better clinics than all of the tens of thousands of clinics in the USA?
- Trump is the kind of person who thinks it's okay to have a candlelit dinner with silver trays, and serve
- NASA has lost funding because of Trump's shutdown. Meanwhile, China has become the first nation to grow crops on the moon.
The band Psychostick has a new
Learning good debate tactics by studying Sam Harris.
Christians are furious that they can't discriminate against transgender homeless people.
Learning about black holes by measuring their output.
|Have you tried turning it off and on again?|
I added a page for one of my favorite television shows, The I.T. Crowd.
- Well, he did it! Donald Trump has shut down the government for the longest stretch in the entire
history of our country. And, while the American government now refuses to pay their employees, and Republicans fought to
not even give them back pay, American scientific progress has
slowed to a crawl and Canadian citizens
are buying our meals. Even when Republicans had full control over the American government for two straight years, they couldn't get funding for
a useless border wall, and now, it seems, Trump's only option is declaring a state of emergency so he can rob Americans, and he's not at all
wishy-washy about that.
- Donald Trump has sexually assaulted dozens of women and has a history of cheating on his numerous wives. Being such a good Christian, he also doesn't want women to have access to birth control, but his
most recent attempt to eliminate access was put on hold by a federal judge.
- Why has Trump been so secretive with his talks with Russia, even to the point of confiscating the notes of his Russian interpreter and ordering him not to discuss anything
- Nashville? New Orleans? What's the difference?
- Trump has threatened to devastate the economy of a US ally. What's he going to do, become their president?
- Which is more important to civil discourse, Democrat Rashida Tlaib calling Trump a motherfucker, or Republican Steve King
promoting white supremacy? Clearly the word
- In 1890, around 1,000 US troops slaughtered 300 Native Americans, most of whom were unarmed women and children, on an Indian reservation near
Wounded Knee Creek. One hundred years later, the US government finally apologized for the massive slaughter. I bring this up, because Trump
just made light of the slaughter in order to make fun of Elizabeth Warren.
Why do graphic cards use triangles instead of squares, circles, or some other shape?
Milking the thorium cow? It's as interesting as it sounds.
James Watson, one of the scientists responsible for discovering the shape of DNA, is, and always has been, a racist and a misogynist. I'm pleased to see that, in his life time, his honorary titles are being
revoked because of his bigotry.
The carbon cycle, and how humans have disrupted it.
It only took about 60 years raping children, but American Catholics are finally starting to lose faith in the church.
What if Giovanni from Pokémon was competent.
|I have to pee|
I've added a page about one of my personal heroes, Rebecca Watson.
- In addition to being the most dishonest, most corrupt, and least experienced, Trump will soon be able to add the
longest government shutdown to his growing list of superlatives.
- Homeland Security made a salient point regarding the futility of Trump's border wall by using a hacksaw to cut a
man-sized hole in it.
- Probably seeing the writing on the wall, Trump has currently backed down from declaring a national emergency to rob Americans for his
useless border wall.
- As Trump is being sued for turning government employees into literal slaves,
the Coast Guard gave their as of now unpaid employees some helpful tips on how to survive Trump's government shutdown:
selling off their belongings. And prison guards are currently
working double shifts without pay.
- Like craft beer? That's another thing you're going to lose out on because of Trump's government
- Looks like Trump's campaign manager Paul Manafort shared American polling data with Russia.
- When a woman has a miscarriage she is devastated and vulnerable, but she is also at risk of death until the dead fetus is expelled. Most miscarriages occur early in the pregnancy, and to not require
invasive procedures like surgery, but can be handled with simple medication. Unfortunately, the simple medication is mifepristone, which can also be used to cause an abortion, so Republicans have made it
extremely difficult for women to get it because Republicans don't trust
- With his constant sniffing, it does make one wonder if Trump is snorting drugs.
- Republican and white supremacist Steve King doesn't understand why the term "white supremacist"
Some facts about the Nintendo Game Cube.
Rowan County, North Carolina refused to let non-Christians give invocations at their meetings, and now they've lost their taxpayers
Why do we keep seeing outbreaks of salmonella that end up killing people? Because, strangely, the USDA doesn't actually try to stop it.
Is vinyl better than digital? No, but its technical limitations do help prevent the loudness problem heard in digital mixing.
|At least I still have ol' chomper!|
I got the metal post screwed into my jaw. Now I have to wait another 3 months for it to heal before I can get a mount put on for a crown. I'll be smiling like a hillbilly until April.
- Trump continues to ruin the nation because Democrats won't give him billions
of taxpayer dollars to pay for a pointless wall that he promised Mexico would pay for, but now
lies that he didn't. Instead of fixing our
nation's crumbling infrastructure or updating our schools, Trump wants to waste
billions on a wall that experts say will never work. And, during the shutdown, 30,000 Federal workers are expected continue working without pay or lose their job. They can't strike or unionize because Federal
workers do not receive the same protections as private sector employees. Basically, Trump has turned 30,000 Americans
into slaves. Oh yeah, and with the government shutdown, your food is
no longer being inspected for safety, but an attraction in a Trump hotel
is still open.
- When a free country allows a tyrant to become their leader, they suddenly realize how many hard lines they have to draw to limit the power of the
tyrant in order to remain free.
- Having Trump as a president hasn't just emboldened neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and the KKK, it's also increased
bullying among children.
- Trump may not have personally colluded with Russia, but nearly everyone else in his administration
- Trump has threatened to block emergency funds to help California deal with the
massive wild fires. What does he think California is, Puerto Rico?
The PokéDex has some pretty strange stuff in it!
Liberty Counsel, a Christian hate group, is okay with the idea of outlawing lynching, just so long as they can still
Denver has officially banned anti-gay conversion brainwashing techniques.
|Have to have some fun|
I added a page for the Queen album, News of the World.
- Trump put as much effort into planning his public address as he does keeping his
businesses from going bankrupt, so it was little more than a tirade of lies last night and called it a speech. From his ramblings it's clear that he won't end his government shut down, and why would he, it
doesn't affect him, it only
hurts the poor.
- Trump confidently said he was pulling US troops out of Syria and Afghanistan causing a huge fallout, not just among the American people, but also world wide, and even in his own cabinet. This has caused
him to not only change tack, but also lie that he never said it to begin with.
- Trump lies saying he can not only relate to those government workers that his shutdown has put out of a job, but also that they want him to put them
out of work.
- Trump's destructive tariffs have hurt dozens of US industries because nobody is buying our exports anymore, including
So many city flags are just garbage.
Cardinal Philippe Barbarin of France is facing three years in prison for his part in protecting
Mario has insane strength to be able to shatter bricks with his hands, but that's not as impressive as Luigi doing it with his head.
Melissa Joan Hart is a bigot.
Weed helps you lose weight? Not really.
|Getting back into the groove|
Last night, I finally beat the NES game, Wrath of the Black Manta.
- The Republican's useless border wall is extremely unpopular with only 38% of Americans in favor of
it. However, as Republicans are prone to doing, they're going to force themselves on us without our consent. In this case, Trump appears to be planning to declaring a national emergency to rob American
taxpayers so he can build the pointless wall
Congressional approval. Also, Trump has also lied again saying that some of the ex-presidents wished they had build the wall, to which the ex-presidents all responded,
- The Russian lawyer who tricked Donald Trump Jr. with the promise of dirt on Hillary Clinton, Natalia Veselnitskaya, has been criminally charged with obstruction of justice in a money laundering case, but
she's currently on the run in Russia.
- After losing the Virginia Governor's race and then losing even worse in the Senate, neo-Confederate Republican Corey Stewart has declared that he
is retiring from politics. Please let the door hit you on your way out.
- The Catholic order Opus Dei is paying out close to a million dollars because C. John McCloskey, a priest who coaches Republicans, loves to commit
- Despite their shutdown of the government, Republicans are reassuring Americans that their tax refunds will be processed and returned on time, even though 70,000 employees at the IRS are no longer working.
Either the IRS justs just as efficiently with 70,000 fewer employees, or
Republicans are lying.
Alex Dainis gives advice to students starting their doctorates.
Religious propaganda is pretty much always the same, even when it's Islam.
Eliminating the cash bail system is tricky, but important.
Really NASA? You chose a name with ties to neo-Nazis?
|What a wonderful MAGFest!|
MAGFest was, once again, amazing! I met some new friends and video game composers, got a couple games signed, and bought more video game junk that I don't need. And, I even got a decent amount of sleep.
I added a review of a Carmen Sandiego tribute game, Sandiego Inc..
- As Republicans begin to see hatred from their own base because Trump shutdown the government, they've issued a compromise bill. They still want $5,700,000,000 of taxpayer money to build a useless wall that
Trump promised Mexico would pay for, but, in return, they will let some refugee and migrant children out of prison and provide aide to people who are dying. This is what a Republican compromise looks like.
A party that is almost entirely Christian is only willing to help dying people if they can
- Even as 800,000 federal workers are furloughed or continue to work without pay, totaling $1,400,000,000 in
unpaid salaries, Trump was still all set to increase the pay of those in his already over-paid administration.
But, after journalists made this information available there was a huge backlash and even Trump wasn't too stupid to see how bad that would make him look, so he finally held off
on his own raises.
- And hey, you weren't planning on getting your tax returns back, were you?
- To prove how much he loves the troops, President "bone spurs" Trump called retired general Stanley McChrystal a "dog" with a
"big dumb mouth."
- Trump is still buddy-buddy with the murderous tyrant of Russia.
- First, Trump shutdown the government because they wouldn't give him money for his useless border wall, and now, he wants to shutdown television to lie to Americans about his
useless border wall.
Catholic priests don't just rape children, they also rape nuns.
Cyntoia Brown, the 16-year-old victim of human sex trafficking who was being sold as a sex slave to men while still a teenager, who killed one of the men who paid her pimp to have sex with an under-aged
girl, and was sentenced to over 50 years in prison, despite being a minor, has finally been granted clemency after already serving
15 years in prison.
Yet another Christian hate-preacher has been caught doing drugs and
sleeping with prostitutes.
Anther atheist victory as a cross on public land is moved to private
|2019 just started and Trump -still- isn't in prison?|
I'm going to be at MAGFest from the 3rd-6th. Contact me if you want to meet up.
- Jerry Falwell Jr., a major player in the Evangelical Christian movement, states clearly that there is literally nothing Trump could do that would cause him to lose faith which Christian leaders. Falwell
expanded saying, even if Trump did something that went against his own ideology, he has faith that Trump only wants what is best for the country, therefore, he will continue to support him no matter what.
Trump can continue to cheat on his wife, continue to make racial slurs, continue his non-stop lying, continue robbing from the poor and giving to the rich, continue to sexually assault women, he could even
murder a child, and Jerry Falwell Jr. would still support him.
- Trump-appointed Dana W. White as the Chief Spokesperson for the Pentagon, but, like most of Trump's appointments, she's resigning in the middle of a
- It's a new year, but not a new country as US border patrol continues to teargas
- As Europe eliminates the bulk of its coal mines, Republicans are making
the ones in the US more deadly.
- Republicans set a new record when confirming judges picked Donal Trump. Translation: the judges picked by Donald Trump were pushed through with the least amount of vetting than any judges
in American history.
Did you hear Auld Lang Syne at your New Year's party? Here's what the lyrics mean.
Rebecca Watson recaps her successful predictions of 2018 and makes new ones for 2019.
Lara Kollab, a Doctor of Osteopathy, has a long history of making anti-Semitic comments on social media, including calling for violence against Jews and saying she would give fake medicine
to her Jewish patients.
Does a work stand on its own regardless of the author's unwritten lore, or should we treat the unwritten intent as canon?
Muslims are still forcing women to lick red-hot iron to prove their
Can you see polarized light? Maybe!
Want to go further back? Check the old news.