|Repairs, not progress|
I've added a page for the old game, QBASIC Gorillas.
- Biden continues to work for Americans. In addition to what I posted
about earlier, he's
blocking the Keystone XL pipeline, looking into
white terrorism, getting rid of the
Republican transphobic laws, and appears to have a progressive
attitude regarding abortion rights. Of
course, Republican TV is very angry at his horrific scandals like condemning white supremacists.
- But COVID-19 doesn't care about the change in guard, The USA passed another milestone with
25,000,000 confirmed cases, and that number continues to rise at a staggering
rate. And, it turns out that an unknown Republican agent was feeding Trump false COVID-19 data which he
frequently sided with over that of scientists. Last month, three elementary school teachers in Coob Country, Georgia died from COVID, and, at a wake for their fallen comrades, the speaker asked everyone to don
their masks in a show of respect for the dead, but several the pig-headed members refused, still clinging to the imbecilic lie Trump told them that
this is all a hoax.
- In a classic example of "words not deeds" Republicans Mitch McConnell, Lindsey Graham, and their ilk may say that Trump's failed insurrection was wrong, but they are still in favor of overturning the
election in Trump's favor.
- Republicans pushed to have as many people executed as possible, and the Republicans on the US Supreme Court helped to make that possible, even when they evidence
wasn't so clear.
- After publicly accusing Dominion of voter fraud for weeks, but never providing any evidence, Republican Rudy Giuliani is now being sued by the company
for defamation, and, unfortunately for Giuliani, Trump is no longer able to give him a
pardon, and now has his own problems with the impending Senate hearing.
- Republican Kellyanne Conway has spent the past several years of her life lying for terrible people, so it's not much of a surprise that she's also been covering up how abusive she is to her daughter.
Thankfully, her daughter bravely started recording the abuse and posting it online. When it got so bad that police were called, the police proved once again why they should be defunded. Rather than protect a
child, they told Conway to take away any devices her daughter might use to record any future abuse.
- Democrat Dianne Feinstein has been supporting the Republican party all throughout the Trump administration. She didn't vote to impeach him the first time, claiming he has learned his lesson, but he went on to
incite an insurrection. Rather than admit she was wrong, Feinstein defended the Republican attempt to
overthrow the election results.
- Couy Griffin founded a hate group called Cowboys for Trump and help take part in the failed coup. After breaking into the Capitol and saying a prayer to white Republican Jesus, Griffin went back home and was
planning to storm the Capitol again, this time with guns and ammo to stop Biden's inauguration through gunfire. Thankfully, the morons who took selfies captured him at the Capitol and he was arrested
before he could murder anyone, and, a bit shocking, it was discovered that
the would be assassin was a government worker! Garret Miller also went to the Capitol with murder on his mind. More than anything, he wanted to murder Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez. He too, thankfully,
has been arrested.
- Florida Republicans appear to be going through with their plan to punish data analyst Rebekah Jones who kept many Floridians safe from COVID-19 by posting the actual infection data rather than the doctored
data Republicans wanted her to post which made the virus look less deadly
than it actually is.
- Every so often a Republican can get things right, like when they shut up and defer to actual experts.
- True to form, Bernie Sanders is more interested in helping people than talking about memes.
- How much further tech platforms need to go in order to prevent aiding another insurrection.
Russian dictator Vladimir Putin thought he could sweep his competition under the rug by having Alexei Navalny poisoned, but Navalny survived the assassination attempt. As Navalny continued to speak out against
Putin, the dictator again thought he could silence the man by arresting him, but Navalny bravely returned to Russia to be imprisoned. Now, as protests erupt all over Russia, Putin thinks that he can use the
government to censor the population, but they're making posts to social media much faster than Putin's censors
can delete them. Good luck to you Russian freedom fighters!
|Not wasting any time|
I've added a page for the Atari game, Fishing Derby.
- Now in power again, Democrats can finally get stuff done. In addition to
yesterday's executive orders, Biden continues with orders that will
end Schedule F, which made it easier
to fire federal workers, overturn the ban on federal money going to health care providers that
offer referrals for abortion,
require masks on airplanes, provide
more food to poor families, and revokes the jingoist
- Republicans tried their best to stop Biden from taking office, and, even after it was clear they lost, they still dug in their heels and resisted the transition of power. This caused an unprecedented delay
which has put the security of our nation in jeopardy.
- Democrat senators have filed an official ethics complaint against Republicans Raphael "Ted" Cruz and Josh Hawley for their incitement
of the Capitol riot, and Republicans are trying to
delay Trump's Senate trial.
- It's nice that the new administration isn't anti-science, and we'll probably see a much stronger approach to COVID-19 as scientists will
no longer be gagged, but Republicans
spent four years destroying trust in science, and they're certainly not going to stop now.
- Chris Hayes tries to explain why Trump ignored COVID-19 for so long.
- Arizona Republicans want to execute those who provide abortion to prove how
pro-life they are.
- Trump may have alienated the vast majority of women, people of color, the LGBT, and the educated, but still, after all his failures and hatred, he still sees unwavering support from
- Xenophobic Britons who ignorantly trusted Tories and voted to leave the European Union are now seeing a huge increase in import fees for the goods they
buy from the EU. Reap what you sow.
- The science shows that police do indeed react with much more violence against liberal protests.
- Now under Democrat control, the State Department has finally started processing refugees again.
- Former police officer Tam Dinh Pham was arrested for his part in the failed coup at the Capitol. He tried lying to the police saying he only broke into the Capitol to
see the lovely art.
- In a virtual meeting, a woman asked the Michigan Grand Traverse County Board of Commissioners to denounce the Proud Boys, instead, Republican Ron Clous
flashed his assault rifle at her as Chairman Rob
Hentschel laughed and later defended him.
- Trump was as popular as a turd in a punch bowl, and his family wasn't any better, so I'm
glad to see them gone and see adults back in the room. I just hope they're able to
air out the stench.
- Talking to the people who made possible Biden's victory.
Some unusual scientific unknowns.
How religion makes otherwise intelligent people say stupid things.
|Let the healing begin|
I've added a page for the indie adventure game, Seiklus.
- Biden's first two days in office have been a rapid fire session to repair of much of the damage Trump caused. The USA is
re-joining the Paris Climate Accord, LGBT people will once again be
protected from discrimination, the USA is
rejoining the WHO, Democrats will invoke the Defense
Production Act to get more protective equipment against COVID-19 and
accelerate vaccine production and distribution and require masks
in all federal buildings, the anti-pollution measures Trump eliminated
will be reinstated, the Republican ban on Muslims
has been reversed, construction of the useless border wall
will be terminated, and the goons put in power by Trump are being
asked to resign or
be fired. There is still a lot more damage to repair, but it's a great start!
- The train wreck of the past four years has been
tough to live through, and many Americans didn't survive. It ended with a failed insurrection
and Trump pardoning at least 45 criminals who had ties directly to him and his crime
family, and 100 others.
- A look back at Ivanka and Jared's completely useless and corrupt four years of being put in charge of everything.
- Rachel Maddow talks about how the failed Capitol insurrection will affect Biden's
- Georgia Republicans have a long history of making laws to suppress black voting, and, now that they've actually changed back to a Democrat majority. As Republican Alice O’Lenick explains, they're working to
change election laws, not to ensure voting is fair, but to make it easier
Republicans to win.
- Randy Rainbow sings about the Seasons of Trump.
- Conspiracy theorists are starting to fall prey to serious cognitive dissonance as the world continues to get further and further from
their idea of reality. Trump didn't win. Biden wasn't arrested. There wasn't a second coup.
- Hundreds of self-proclaimed Christian prophets predicted Trump's
victory. Turns out, they're all completely full of it.
|Get behind me, Satan|
I've started pages for the French painter, William-Adolphe Bouguereau, and the Dutch painter,
- Proving, once again that the Republican party abhors justice, Trump spent his last couple hours in office pardoning
almost 150 more convicted Republican felons, which might have been
paying for the service. These include his former strategist Steve Bannon, who defrauded supporters out of hundreds of thousands of dollars, Elliott
Broidy, a Republican fundraiser who accepted bribes to drop a foreign criminal investigation, Paul Erickson, a
Republican fundraiser found guilty of money laundering and helping Maria Butina, a Russian spy,
infiltrate the NRA and Republican party. Former Detroit Mayor,
Kwame Kilpatrick, was also pardoned of all of his 24 federal
crimes. Several more Republicans convicted of various crimes including, Rick Renzi of Arizona, Robin
Hayes of North Carolina, and Duke Cunningham of California. Also, his son-in-law's friend, and sexual predator,
- Revealing more of the military's problem with white supremacy, the FBI had to pull 12 members of the national guard from the Capitol after discovering they were part of extreme far-right militia groups and
were making statements online about violently overthrowing the government. Of course, as one writer
points out, a lot more of them are already part of a massive hate group, the Fraternal Order of Police.
- While Republicans have been more than happy to sweep over 400,000 American deaths they helped cause under the rug, Democrats have the decency to
hold a memorial. Speaking of helping to cause
death, Steven Brandenburg, the pharmacist who purposely ruined hundreds of doses of COVID-19 vaccines because of his ignorant opinions,
has been charged. Unfortunately, the crime
only carries a maximum sentence of nine months in jail and a $10,000 fine. And while it's nice that 11,000,000 Americans have been
vaccinated, that's only 3% of the population, a far cry from herd immunity! Also, Democrats are already working on another
$1,900,000,000,000 bailout, and, hopefully, this time
it won't go to large corporations.
- Again, just to give you an idea of the intelligence behind the Republicans who stormed the Capitol, one of them sent a selfie of him illegally in the Capitol
to a federal
agent, and another escaped the Capitol without getting arrested and immediately gave an interview
detailing his various
crimes. Unfortunately, the ringleader wasn't there. And, Republican Amanda Chase may call these morons are patriots, but she'll probably be
her committee position because of her loose tongue.
- Stephen Colbert interviews Cory Booker.
Although false memories are a real thing, not everyone who talks about them is an honest person.
Which African empire was the most impressive? Not the Zulus.
|One day more|
I've added a page for the Tom Petty album, Full Moon Fever.
- A large portion of the mob at the Capitol consisted of white supremacists revealing
just how big of a problem they still are. And, so far, 29 law
enforcement officials are suspected of aiding in the insurrection at the Capitol, revealing why the police were so easily caught off guard when the
warning signs were so obvious. Their ilk are still walking the streets of the Capitol, carrying illegal firearms, and one woman claimed she was part of
Trump's law enforcement, only she was lying to an actual cop! One member of
the failed coup, Guy Reffitt, who was trying to lay low, threatened to murder his
children if they turned him in. He has thankfully been arrested. All of this chaos, in fact, all of it for the past five years, has all been based on
a series of unending lies, but, these lies have been repeated so many times, that they've now become
part of American culture.
- Here's a major problem with the people being arrested for storming the Capitol. Many of them are not being charged with serious crimes. Take Gracyn Courtright, for example. She was identified from social
media photos which show her attacking Capitol police and later looting government property from a restricted area of the Capitol. Her crime isn't just trespassing and theft, but, willingly taking part in a
violent attempt to overthrow American democracy. She should be charged with treason, but, unfortunately, she's only being charged with trespassing and petty theft, a punishment that carries a mere $1,000 fine.
She has since returned to social media to say the failed coup that left several people dead was "cool," and she says she's not sorry for what she did, but proud, and that the other rioters
should also be proud of making history. Do you think the small fine has caused her to learn her lesson? When she next
has a chance to take part in an insurrection, do you think she's going to shy away from trying to overthrow democracy again?
- Looks like the reason Trump and Giuliani have been selling presidential pardons
for $2,000,000 a piece!
- One of Trump's last requests before he's kicked out of the White House, was to plead the Pentagon for a military parade for his departure. The man
whose daddy paid a doctor to create a fake illness so Trump could dodge the draft, really wanted to play with more toy soldiers to make his look like a big tough guy. The Pentagon
denied his begging.
- Republican Nelly Jordan took to Facebook to call Jews puppets of the
Democrats and blame them for Trump's impeachment. It's typical to hear such flagrant racism from Republicans behind closed doors, but they're usually cautious enough not to broadcast it on the Internet.
Realizing her job was at stake, Jordan claimed she wasn't antisemitic, and claimed someone changed her words, only to later apologize saying what she wrote was "inappropriate." Her fellow Republicans voted on
whether to fire her and almost half of them said she should stay, citing freedom of speech and blaming the media and political correctness! However, a slim majority voted to fire Jordan, but said she will be
allowed to come back to work for them after two years, which they much assume is ample time for her to learn how to hide her antisemitism better.
- While rallying to overturn democratic elections, Trump supporter and white supremacist Michael McKinney fired his gun into a car with a mother and four black teenage girls, all unarmed. McKinney, covered in
body armor, claimed he was defending himself which is why he shot the teenage black girl in the leg
through the glass of the car.
- Seth Rich was a staffer at the Democratic National Convention who was murdered in part because of lies spread about him on Fox. The family sued Fox and they had to pay the family
over a million dollars in damages, but their lawyers made sure that the settlement's details could
not be discussed until after the presidential election, hoping that their lies wouldn't injure Trump's chances of getting reelected.
- After trying is hardest to exclude immigrants from the US Census, but failing anyway thanks to a whistleblower, Republican Steven Dillingham has finally
resigned in disgrace.
- Trump's boss, Vladamir Putin, tried to murder his harshest political critic, Alexei Navalny. After that failed, Putin demanded he be extradited back to Russia to be arrested. Navalny bravely returned to
Russia, knowing that he will probably be murdered while in custody.
- Republican Lauren Boebert was seen with a large group of people at the Capitol days prior to the
insurrection even though tours were supposed to be banned due to the pandemic. She denies the accusation, but admits she was giving a tour to her family, but that they couldn't have helped the
insurrectionist, but also admits her mother was in D.C. during the riot.
- The Republican propaganda piece, the 1776 Report, was released on Martin Luther King, Jr. Day, which especially offensive considering how much the
report gets wrong about his life and history. Trump, who knows almost nothing of American history, said he wanted to teach American children "proper" history, so, as expected, the 1776 Report is a
long list of lies and white-washing. The report vilifies the black heroes of the Civil Rights Movement, ignores most
of the US's history with slavery, and paints the slave-owning founding fathers as abolitionists.
- Bernie Sanders talks about his new job as chairman of the
Senate Budget Committee.
Common misconceptions about the Roman Empire.
With great power comes great responsibility. If you believe that, than someone who is all-powerful must be all-responsible.
|Five days left|
I've added a page for palindromes.
- The Republican insurrection failed, but there are still plenty of crazy Republicans
terrorist groups left. Some are being arrested for having guns at
the Capitol, others have been caught plotting a second coup, nearly
all of them are Evangelical Christians, and there are so many, they won't all be caught
before Inauguration Day, but perhaps those Republicans in Congress who may have
helped the mob will be. This is why the National Guard will has been at the
Capitol for the past week, and, why, if you ask the Capitol police who were overrun
on the 6th, why they should continue to be there
for weeks to come. Unfortunately,
after it was discovered that several Capitol police aided the coup, the FBI is having to screen the troops in case some of them are
- Thankfully, the fallout continues for those Republicans who helped spur the coup on. Republican Josh Hawley, who saluted the efforts of the mob and tried to overturn democratic elections not only lost his
book deal, but now he can no longer do fundraising at a major hotel chain. Similarly, QAnon supporter Republican Marjorie Taylor Greene was temporarily
suspended from Twitter as part of the company's
cleansing of QAnon misinformation, largely boosted by Russia. But don't expect justice to happen, as "law and order" Trump
plans to pardon over 100 more criminals just before he leaves office, but it remains to be
seen if he will try to pardon himself for the several lawsuits he will have to face the day he leaves office.
- COVID-19 is still at its worst, not just because so many people selfishly refuse to take basic precautions, but also because Republicans completely bungled the vaccine roll-out. In an effort to make
themselves look semi-competent, Republicans said they were going to expand vaccine distribution, but when hospitals asked for more, they discovered the reserves were
already exhausted! Republicans, knowing there weren't any
vaccines left, said they were going to be giving out more! Thankfully, Biden is committed to
enforcing sensible precautions.
- The Republican Senate is still trying to prevent the Biden presidency and blocking any measures to
hold Trump accountable because, as Rand Paul points out, voting
against Trump will destroy the Republican party. I agree with him, only, he seems to think its a bad
thing, and not a necessary thing. Putting a murdered in prison will destroy their social life, but it still has to be done. As it is, White House staffers have had a full time job trying to tape together all the
documents Trump has illegally shredded.
- A look back at how utterly incompetent Trump has been regarding cyber-security, which kind of explains why the USA, and Trump himself, was so severely hacked so many times
during his time as president. But, it's not just Trump who exposed the USA to hacking, one of his supporters
who invaded the Capitol stole Nancy Pelosi's computer and is trying to
sell it to the Russians! And, interestingly, by
banning Trump and his allies from social media, the amount of online misinformation dropped by
a whopping 73%!
- Trump's former staffers are out of work and looking for new jobs, but very few people are hiring. And it's not just because Republicans caused the worst unemployment in a generation, but because nobody wants
to work with people who have proven to be hideously corrupt and morally bankrupt.
- Despite receiving massive contributions, and gun sales going through the roof because of Republican fear tactics, the NRA has squandered their money and had to
file for bankruptcy!
- Rebekah Jones, the data analyst who put together a great COVID-19 tracking website in Florida, but was fired after Republicans demanded she doctor the numbers to make it look like fewer people were dying from
the virus than actually were, is now being arrested at the request of those very same
- Yes Republican Rudy Giuliani called Game of Thrones a "documentary" of
"fictitious Medieval England." in
an attempt to justify his call to violence.
Every now and then, someone who is anti-science is able to learn where they went wrong, and become a
more intelligent person.
|Five days left|
I've added a page for the Tecmo Bowl series of video games.
- Several people were killed during the failed insurrection, including a police officer (one of his murderers
has been arrested), but the mob was out for blood and wanted to
kill a lot more. Among those eager to murder congress persons were the
Christian pro "life" and lots of
Republican politicians. Those rioters who have already been arrested are
begging Trump for a pardon, and, considering Trump's love of pardoning actual mass-murderers,
it's likely he'll free them.
- The Republican-led FBI is publicly claiming they had no idea the January 6th insurrection would occur. I guess they somehow missed all the social media threads where Trump fans openly discussed violently
overthrowing the Capitol, and all the speeches given by Republicans telling their sheep to rise up and fight, or the fact that the crowd was made up of dozens of people on the
FBI's terrorism watchlist. But the FBI isn't
as ignorant as they claim. An internal memo shows they were very aware of extremists preparing for a coup, but they
never bothered to investigate them, probably
because the threats were coming from white men.
- In a move that shouldn't surprise anyone, Trump is refusing to pay his lawyer's legal
fees. This is good news for people who like justice because, by alienating even more lawyers, Trump is eliminating his chances of ever hiring a competent lawyer again, and, since he's just been
impeached again, he'll need someone to defend him at his Senate hearing, especially since even
his fellow Republicans are finally turning on him, but it's a little late for that now.
- While I'm glad that social media has finally given Trump to boot, it shouldn't have taken four years of inciting violence and racism
for them to do so. The state of New York is suing their own police department for how racistly they handled the 2020
Black Lives Matter protests.
- While protecting Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner, the Secret Service had to rent out a neighboring house at $3,000 a month because Ivanka didn't want "the help" to
use any of their six bathrooms.
- Seven years ago, Republican Rick Snyder and his team accidentally poisoned the water supply of Flint, Michigan which led to several deaths, thousands of people ingesting toxic levels of lead, and billions of
dollars in damages. They've finally been arrested!
- Why did Republicans give $500,000,000 of the money meant to protect small businesses to payday lenders.
North Dakota is trying to pass a law which would require priests to report child molesters, and, naturally,
Catholics are pissed!
Another megachurch pastor has been sent to prison for massive tax fraud. This time it's Kirbyjon Caldwell, the spiritual adviser to
President George W. Bush.
|Keep em coming|
I've added another Contra Lua script. This ones makes enemy bullets easier to see.
- Trump is the only president in history to foul up so badly he had to be
impeached twice. This time, rather than
zero, there were 10 Republicans in the House who decided they could no longer sit back and watch their country burn and
finally grew a spine. It's not much, but it's a start. Liz Cheney explained
that more told her in secret that they would have voted to impeach, but they're afraid of what Trump and his rabid fans would do to
them and their families, and Republicans in the Senate didn't waste any time
blasting them for loving their country more than their party. Sounds like they're
afraid of terrorists. It appears that the Republican-controlled Senate will delay their hearing until after Trump is already out of office, which is interesting, because, at that time, Democrats will have a tie , they can still charge him with a crime,
- More evidence has come to light about just how ill-prepared for the insurrection the government was. Not only did law enforcement
fail to make a threat report, but the panic system at the Capitol
had been removed!
- The fallout from the coup continues. The mob appeared to be half stupid and
half violent, and thankfully, the violent half is
John Eastman, the law professor who lied for Trump has been forced into early retirement, and PayPal is blocking access to those groups trying to
raise money for the rioters.
Also, Howard Liebengood, one of the Capitol police officers, has killed himself. No word has come out if he killed
himself out of disappointment for the police's failure to stop the insurrection.
- All those Christmas and New Years parties have led to record COVID-19 deaths with 4,200 Americans dying last Tuesday. The USA has been unbelievably slow at rolling out its vaccine, just now surpassing 10
million, still not even halfway to the goal we set for the end of last year. This slow rate means, even after you do get vaccinated, you'll still have to quarantine for
a lot longer.
- Republican Leticia Remauro of New York is facing heat after she shouted "Heil Hitler" to
protest sensible virus restrictions.
- Republicans forced the once-loyal Alex Kaufman to resign as a federal attorney in Atlanta, Georgia because he
refused Trump's demands to commit voter fraud. He was
replaced by Republican Bobby Christine who was eager to finally see all the evidence of voter fraud Republicans claimed existed in Atlanta, but, when he arrived to work, he says he was shocked to find
there wasn't any. Really? You were shocked to find Republicans were lying about voter fraud?
Ireland looked into their nation's history of letting the Catholic Church providing homes for unwed mothers, and they discovered a startling truth, because the Church treated the women and children so poorly,
they ended up inadvertently killing around 9,000 children, many of which were
buried in mass graves!
Maybe a retired baseball player isn't the best at arguing for the existence of a god?
|Give me more|
I've added a page for the Queen album, The Miracle. I also added a Lua script for Contra which allows either player to cycle
through their guns by pressing select.
- More fallout from Trump's call to insurrection where his followers brought guns and bombs. Several major Republican donors are
pulling their funding, New York City is canceling their contracts
with Trump's company, YouTube has
suspended his channel and Twitter and Venmo have
banned the account of the organizer of Trump's election overthrow group. Also, Democrats are
debating impeachment now, and prominent Republican Liz Cheney has said she will
vote to impeach Trump, this may be because she actually has a conscience, but, it may also because she knew Trump was
trying to get rid of her.
- Interestingly, despite the fact that Trump called for his followers to mob the Capitol, Republicans place the blame
squarely on Biden. Only a very few Republicans actually have the courage to point out
that it wasn't antifa, but Trump supporters who tried to overthrow the US Capitol.
And, all this violence has led to the Capitol installing new security measures, and
Republicans are furious that they
now have to walk through metal detectors the same way school children have to because of Republican inaction on gun control.
- And, though he isn't vocally calling for an uprising, Republican Mitch McConnell is still
obstructing the peaceful transition of power in his own way by refusing to hold a single
confirmation hearings for Biden, which means, he will have an empty cabinet the day he takes office.
- Republicans may be all for killing police officers in an armed insurrection, but don't you dare say they don't care about law and order! Case in point, they just
executed an imprisoned mentally ill woman.
- Republicans claimed that, because there is a pandemic, women shouldn't be able to have abortion pills, and the
Republican-majority Supreme Court agreed.
- Trump presents the Medal of Freedom to honor Republican Jim Jordan, a man who protected
serial rapist Richard Strauss while he was a coach at Ohio State University.
- It's been seven years since Republican Rick Snyder and his emergency managers switched the water supply of Flint, Michigan to the Flint River and then tried to cover up the fact that they had
poisoned thousands of Americans, and just now, Michigan is finally on the cusp of
- Democrat Mikie Sherrill is accusing her Republican congressmen of leading groups of Trump fans through the Capitol the day before the riot as a
form of reconnaissance.
- Who can be concerned about the five deaths or the failed Republican attempt to overthrow the nation when these Fox employees have lost Twitter
Supreme Court Justice Samuel Alito is completely full of it.
Why does time seem to move slower or faster depending on what's going on in our lives?
Automatically thinking people are stupid because they disagree with your politics is a sign of ignorance, but sometimes they really are stupid.
Last night, I beat Space Quest III: The Pirates of Pestulon.
- Democrats have begun the articles of
impeachment for a second time against Trump, and the House is currently voting to enforce the 25th amendment to
remove him from office. And, though the assault on
the Capitol failed, the FBI has issued a bulletin to every state that, thanks to Trump's constant calls for violence, they have evidence of armed insurrections being planned at all 50 US state capitals
on inauguration day!
- Eugene Goodman, the Capitol police officer, who faced angry mob looking for a black man to lynch, risked his life using himself as bait to lead the rioters
away from US Senators. But not all of the police at the Capitol are heroes, many of them, in fact,
are white supremacists and currently
- News has come out that, although he was very pleased to see the rabble infiltrating the US Capitol for him, Trump was very annoyed that they didn't
look wealthy enough. And, while people have commented about Melania Trump
being trapped by a bad man, it's important to remember that she's not a good
- How Fox responds when a Republican wins compared to when a Democrat wins.
- Is it so shocking that a Republican would torture an animal to promote Trump? Or that Republicans would publicly mob a Democratic congressman
at an airport?
- Another one of Trump's goons, the bigoted Chad Wolf, resigned at the last minute
hoping the stench won't follow them out of the room. It will.
- The utter failure of US health care to respond to COVID-19, even for first-line workers, has caused the working class to renew their interest
in labor unions. To give you an example of how bad it is,
the CDC set a goal for the US to have 20 million people vaccinated by December 31st, 2020, and, now that it's January 12, 2021, they
still aren't even halfway. And, although fairness is
important, it may interfere with people getting their COVID-19 vaccine.
- A quick look back at the success in Georgia.
Three things atheists should stop saying.
Adnan Oktar, an Islamic cult leader, has finally been charged with a variety of crimes, found guilty, and sentenced to a mere
1,075 years in prison.
|Who would have guessed?|
- The failed coup, which resulted in a police
officer being murdered by people who claim to "back the blue," delighted many Republicans, especially Trump who
continued to ask Republicans to overturn democracy
as it was unfolding, but some responsible are finally seeing fallout. Those who
stormed the Capitol, many of whom believed it was
the will of their god, are being
identified (spoiler alert,
they weren't not antifa, as many
Republicans lie, but most definitely Trump supporters), and
they're being named and
arrested. And the several
Republican politicians among them are
resigning from office now that Trump won't be around to
pardon their crimes. Maybe posting selfies on public forums wasn't such
a genius idea after all? Add to that a sense of irony that Trump's laws to go extra tough on protesters
is probably going to give these criminals longer sentences. To really turn
the knife, this violent attack was being planned
for weeks before the event
out in the open, and, multiple requests for more crowd control from Mary Land's
governor were denied by the
Republican-controlled Pentagon, and the Department of Homeland Security had their funding slashed by Republican
just months earlier! In fact, some of the Capitol police were filmed
helping the rioters and the head of the police union, rather than demand justice
for the murdered officer, sided with the mob! So far, the
fallout has only hurt the small potatoes like the individual rioters or
low-level politicians involved. Several more
complicit Republicans are trying to
resign at the last minute hoping people
will forget them and their closeness with Trump won't ruin their careers the way he
ruined so many the others. Those who incited the riot, people like Trump and Cruz, who are
still doing damage, are seeing only most minor of setbacks. Trump and fellow
QAnon conspiracy theorists have been banned from various forms of social media and
Trump's golf course will make slightly less
money, even as he awards the nation's highest honors
- And, in spite of firing those who wouldn't join his coup, and cheering on those who have utterly
destroyed the electronic security of the Capitol,
Republicans are still shielding
Trump from justice. However, Democrats have begun the process for a second impeachment, but
they're not in a hurry.
- But COVID-19 doesn't care what else it going on and, on January 8th, a new record of over 314,000 people were infected in a single day! The death toll is now nearing 400,000, and my RN wife tells me that the
hospital where she works isn't even doing routine testing of patients anymore! Thankfully, the first of the
second wave of vaccines have begun, but the US is still far behind the vaccination rate of
most other developed nations. Republicans have allowed the virus to take hold, and resulted in severe unemployment,
mostly felt by women, and the difficulty of virtual learning has caused many students
to drop out.
- The web site that acted as a base of operations for the Republican attack, Parler,
has been pulled from most source and essentially taken offline after a serious hack and
breach of security.
- Even as Trump's goons are being arrested, more of them are still being set
free or never charged in the first place, even after they were filmed
assaulting black people.
- Democrats on Capitol Hill have wisely been avoiding Republicans who refuse to wear masks or social distance. Unfortunately, during the riot, many Democrats had to shelter in place in tight quarters with their
disease-spreading Republican colleagues who still think science is a hoax. This was especially tragic for Congresswoman Bonnie Watson Coleman who is 75-years-old and has just tested positive for COVID-19 after
sheltering near several
- Democrat Gretchen Whitmer makes more progress by protecting victims
of domestic abuse.
- The FAA, who has a long history of protecting police who physically attack minorities, are finally saying that they might get strict with Republicans who
verbally assault flight attendants.
- Glen Casada, and fellow Republican congressmen Robin Smith and Todd Warner, have had their homes
raided by the FBI after it was discovered that Casada was texting them about doing drugs, and
made several other racist and sexist remarks.
- Republican Michael Pack, head of the US Agency for Global Media, has been accused of fraud, propaganda, and misuse of funds, all
in a single week!
How hero worship often results in hero abuse.
|How many more?|
I've added a page for the Nightwish song, Stargazers.
- Trump incited a riot to storm the nation's Capitol in order to overthrow democracy
and install himself as a permanent dictator. This wasn't unexpected, as he's been doing this since even before he took office.
While some police fought the mob, other officers at the Capitol were recorded helping the mob infiltrate the Capitol, and some among the mob were probably
off-duty police officers. Either way, there wasn't much of a
show of force to try an stop them and now one of the officers who was
violently beaten by the mob is dead. Many Republicans applauded the violent
overthrow, including Trump's daughter, Ivanka Trump, who called the mob "American
patriots." And, after it failed, Trump lied and said, all along his goal was a seamless a
peaceful transition of power. Even after this happened, the
majority of Republicans in
Congress still voted to throw out the results of the Electoral College and overthrow democracy, only in a less-violent way. Pence should
immediately invoke the 25th amendment to remove him from office, but he won't. Congress should immediately impeach him
again, and Democrats are working on it, but, because Republicans still control the majority of the Senate, and they value party over country, so they
won't. As it is, though they helped make this mess, Facebook and
Twitter have done
more to punish Trump than Congress.
- The people in the mob which overthrew the nation's Capitol also planted bombs and, because
the mob had access to all the electronics in the building, literally every electronic device (computer, phone, lamp, extension cord, etc.) has now been compromised and
must be replaced.
- Among the mob that helped overthrow the nation's Capitol was
Evans and, although he didn't directly take part in the attack,
Republican Josh Hawley encouraged more violence. Again, book publisher
Simon & Schuster and
St. Vincent College have done more to punish the Republicans who helped incite the riot than
- Our government may be in a shambles, but COVID-19 doesn't care, and it's still getting worse. Yesterday saw the deadliest day so far with
over 4,000 Americans dead from the virus. Those who partied on Christmas and New Years are reaping what they sowed.
- Even though the Capitol is still a mess, Trump's destructive executive orders are still being passed. All the non-discrimination rules from the Health and Human Services have just been removed, which means
that companies which receive taxpayer money to make government housing can once again openly discriminate against women,
non-Christians, and the LGBT.
- Clueless Republican Mary Miller, while standing in front of the US Holocaust Museum, said, "Each generation has the responsibility to teach the next generation. You know, if we win a few elections we’re
still going to be losing unless we win the hearts of our children. It’s the battle. Hitler was right on one thing that whoever has the youth has the future." Then, the Republican organization Moms for America,
who is even more clueless, defended Miller's speech saying she wasn't actually praising Hitler, she was just pointing out how Republicans need to win over American children in order to
take over the nation.
- Betsy DeVos is now trying to resign thinking nobody will notice that she stuck with Trump for the past four years with every monstrous thing
they've done together.
- Chris Malone, a football coach at Tennessee-Chattanooga, was butthurt that Stacey Abrams helped turn Georgia blue that he publicly mocked her appearance while spouting Republican conspiracy theories. He was
- In yet another example of everyone aiding Trump having their lives ruined, Trump's former lawyer, Sidney Powell, who kept publicly blaming Dominion voting machines for rigging the election, but failed to
produce any evidence, is now being sued by the company for slander over a billion
Another day, another priest is discovered being a child rapist.
|Can't learn their lesson|
I've read the Jewish apocryphal book, the Assumption of Moses.
- Republican supporters followed the calls of their leaders and infiltrated the US Capitol resulting in several deaths. The same police force who had no problem shooting at Black Lives Matter protesters
suddenly laid down and allowed a violent
overthrow of the Capitol. Reinforcements had
to be called in and even the National Guard. Finally, Trump told his insurrection,
"We love you... you’re very special... but go home in peace." Even after the riot, most of
the Republicans in Congress still objected to the results of the Electoral College and continued to lie about election security in
order to further incite the riot, but
it's clear that their real beef is with elections in general. Republican Rudy Giuliani
applauded the violent extremists and Eric Trump claimed
he would ruin those Republicans who didn't try to keep his daddy in office. In the end, it was all for
naught as Congress stayed late and certified Biden's win. Among the
sedition crowd was
Republican Rick Saccone who lost to a Democrat and
Nick Fuentes, a Holocaust denier who after marching at the anti-Jewish "Unite the Right" rally in Charlottesville, lost his YouTube and Reddit accounts
because he posted too much hate speech. After seeing the mod that overran the Capitol waving Trump flags, Confederate flags, and brandishing assault rifles, Republicans took a long hard look in the mirror and
declared it was all an antifa plot!
- Unfortunately, COVID-19 doesn't care about the insurrection, and continues to raise to its highest rate in the USA. Chicago schools are stupidly trying to start in-person classes once again, but half of their
staff were wise enough to not show up.
- Hoping nobody will remember that they've stuck with Trump for the past four years, several Republicans are
distance themselves at the
last minute as the administration goes down in literal flames.
- After years of Republicans abusing their power and using plain-clothes federal agents to break up peaceful protests against him, a new law requires federal agents to clearly identify themselves when
responding to civil disturbances.
- An unnamed UPS driver was fired after a security camera recorded him giving a long racist rant about why he refused to deliver a package to someone with a
Mexican-sounding name. Want to bet who he voted for?
Theists will never convert atheists if they keep telling these lies.
|Republican violence against democracy|
I've added a page for Billy Joel.
- It looks like an extremely slim majority of Georgians didn't want insider trading corrupt criminals leading their state and voted for Democrats
Raphael Warnock and
Jon Ossoff (leading, but yet to be confirmed). There are several good things to glean
from this. First, Warnock is the very first black person to be elected to the national Senate by the extremely racist South, even in spite of Georgia's runoff election system being purposely designed to
keep black people from winning. Second, "Moscow" Mitch McConnell can no longer obstruct Congress and his several years
of blocking all legislature has come to an end as the party of the VP becomes majority leader when there is a tie. Third, now that the Senate is tied, every vote along party lines will fall to Vice President
Kamala Harris, making the first non-white, non-male VP that much more important. But this isn't all good news. The damage Republicans did to the Judicial Branch will linger for decades and many of the new
policies Democrats will try to put in place, in fact, even just trying to repair the damage of Trump, will likely be challenged and refused. For example, Trump
absolutely gutted the EPA despite even his own
supporters hating it, and it will probably be toothless until the Supreme Court has competent justices again. Also, Biden is very conciliatory and it doesn't appear that he will fight for progress. In fact,
some of the people he's added to his cabinet are actually quite awful.
- And, don't kid yourself, though Republicans have lost when it comes to, you know, votes, they're still trying to steal the election in a more
criminal manner. Republicans called for their base to violently overthrow the US government, and that is
precisely what Republican voters are
doing. Trump pressured Pence to throw out the results of the Electoral College
entirely, even though he doesn't have the authority to do that, and, in a surprising show of limited spine, he
finally said no. His fellow Republicans who care even less about the US Constitution are
challenging the results, even
though they can't change anything at this point. At the state level, those Republicans who lost
their majorities are refusing to let to Democrats who won the elections take their seats. Republican Ryan Aument obstructed Pennsylvania Congress and refused to swear in the winning Senator, Democrat Jim
Brewster. John Fetterman fought for justice even as Republicans kicked him out, but Republicans continue to try and
illegally hold onto their power.
- Democrats have a very slim majority, but they have their work cut out for them trying to stop COVID-19 as it
keeps getting worse, and
churches continue to
help the virus kill.
- In the past four years, pretty much everyone who has sided with Trump has either been found guilty of committing crimes for him or has discovered being associated with him was career suicide, and that
continues even now that Trump is on his way out. Cleta Mitchell, the lawyer who helped Trump with his criminal phone call to Georgia where he demanded mass voter fraud, has now had to
resign in shame.
- Even as the country implodes, Trump is still trying to play golf, but Scotland refuses to let his
COVID-spewing face in.
- Wisconsin refuses to file charges against police officer Rusten Sheskey, the white cop who shot
Jacob Blake, a black man, seven times in front of his children leaving him maimed and paralyzed. Although police claim Blake had a knife,
bystanders filming the attack did not see a knife, the police were unable to describe the knife, and Blake's lawyer contends that it was planted on him.
- US intelligence agencies seem to be in agreement, the massive cyber attack which infiltrated nearly every branch of American government was
most likely from Russia, but Trump will continue to defend them.
- The Republican failure to control unemployment during the pandemic has left over half a million people in Michigan alone
American Atheists has released a State of the Secular States pamphlet which shows how well each state is doing at combating religious fanaticism. See how
your state is doing.
|Republicans hate democracy|
I added a page for the video game company, Namco.
- The Republican assault on democracy continues unabated. Pence publicly urges his fellow Republicans to refuse to accept the election results and
declare Trump king. Meanwhile, all ten living former defense secretaries of the US military
agree that Trump lost and the US military veterans group VoteVets now describes Trump as
America's "number one traitor." A Georgia election
official explained point-by-point how every claim made by Trump is a lie.
The Attorney General of Georgia, personally appointed by Trump has mysteriously resigned, and the Georgia
election board said Trump could be charged with soliciting election fraud, but his
fellow Republicans will never let justice be served. And, finally, today is the day that Georgians decide if there will be any repairs made to Trumps four
years of destruction. Don't get your hopes up.
- The Christmas surge is beginning to hit with 128,000 Americans being hospitalized in a single day. America's health care infrastructure was already failing, and COVID-19 has laid bare the problems for
everyone to see. It's gotten so bad in California that paramedics are being told to not even bother trying to save people with a
low chance of survival. The death panels
Fox said would come about with Democrats in charge has come true because of Republican callousness. Meanwhile, the new mutation seems to be infecting children
at a higher rate.
- Ohio Republicans have passed a law which forces women who have abortions to
pay for a burial or cremation for the small lumps of undeveloped tissue that
are removed. Because Ohioans do not require the same treatment for miscarriages, it proves that this law is not about the sanctity of life, but about punishing women for wanting control of their own bodies.
- Trump urged his cult followers to call the Michigan speaker of the house in a further attempt to overthrow democracy, but, as is typical with the bumbling Republicans, they got the wrong number, and now, a
random woman in Michigan has been receiving non-stop calls for days.
- The leader of the terrorist organization the Proud Boys has, thankfully, been
arrested. Unfortunately, the charge is a minor one, so it's unlikely he'll be stopped.
- More has come out about the pharmacist who purposely spoiled over 500 doses of the COVID-19 vaccine. Not only did he purposely spoil them, but he tried to cover his tracks by making it look like the vials
were still okay after he ruined them, meaning, people might still have gotten injected with them! Steven Brandenburg claimed the vaccines were unsafe,
in his opinion. So, because he felt they were unsafe, he purposely made
them even less safe! When asked how someone without any training in drug safety testing could know which drugs were safe and which were dangerous, Brandenburg had nothing to say. Let's hope he not only loses his
license, but also goes to prison.
- Republican Governor Doug Ducey urged the people of Arizona to stay home to help slow the pandemic, but both he and his son have posted various pictures of themselves
partying in public without
Trying to make sense of the wildly inconsistent family tree of Jesus in the Mew Testament.
Law enforcement failed Nashville severely. When the girlfriend of the Nashville suicide bomber went to the authorities and told them he was making bombs in his RV, not only did they never bothered to get a
warrant to search his RV, but they sent his girlfriend to undergo psychological evaluation! This is white
privileged mixed with assumed hysteria.
Mr. Phil (not Dr. Phil, because he is no longer a licensed doctor) is cruel and hurtful and gets rich by using and abusing people with mental
The BS behind small miracles.
|Trump hates democracy|
I added a page for the symphonic metal band, Nightwish.
- The Republican government in Georgia has counted their votes three times, and each of the three times, Biden
has won. So, naturally, Trump called the secretary of state of Georgia, Republican Brad Raffensperger, and threatened him with legal action if he didn't create over
11,000 new votes for him, which, if he did what Trump demanded, would be one of the worst
cases of voter fraud in American history. Trump is demanding a very serious crime and will not be punished or even reprimanded. Meanwhile, Trump laid the lies on even thicker, wrongly saying Georgia's Senate run
off elections were illegal and invalid, when they are both legal and valid.
Trump's cries might be related to the fact that Georgia Republican Senator David Perdue had to self-quarantine just before the election because his refusal to wear a mask or social distance has
exposed him to COVID-19, who, despite his claims to love America, has spent his
career moving American jobs to Asia and
- Despite the fact that literally every investigation in the election has proven Biden won fair and square,
Republican traitors are expected to
obstruct the Electoral College certification, while, at the
same time, arguing in favor of it. And, once Biden's presidency is made official Republican secessionists
are expected to riot because Republican politicians are
urging them to riot. This is all just a game of dangerous political theatre because the
reality is, behind closed doors, every Republicans knows Trump
- The USA has surpassed 20,000,000 cases of COVID-19, and
350,000 deaths, with the more deadly mutation now in multiple states.
The actual numbers are probably a lot higher because Republicans actively worked to block
social distancing and testing, with Trump specifically saying he didn't want anyone tested unless they were
dying in the hospital. Meanwhile, Sheriff's Deputy Aaron Hoffman said he wanted to use his authority as
a police officer to murder nurses who give vaccines. Also, two Trump supporters refused to wear a mask on a plane and the
pilot had to tell everyone on the plane to get off so security could forcibly remove the women. As a black person walked passed, one of the Trump supporters shouted, "have a good day, n****r."
- It doesn't matter that the USA is referring to their vaccine initiative as "warp speed," the reality is, thanks to Republican bumbling, every other country is beating us at rolling out the vaccine. China has
already vaccinated 50,000,000 people in a single month, and Israel has already vaccinated 12% of its population. Meanwhile, the USA has just barely
vaccinated 4,000,000 of our 328,000,000 civilians.
- And one big important reminder, Biden is not going to get us back to normal, because a lot of the people he's hiring at the people who brought the country to its knees
in the first place.
- And, just to ensure the unemployment rate stays high, Republicans are freezing work visas.
- George Santos, a gay Trump supporter, attended a big maskless COVID-19 super spreader event for New Year's Eve with his fiancé. Unfortunately, his fiancé's employer, a health care provider, actually takes
COVID-19 seriously, and fired him for blatantly defying their sensible social distancing rules. Rather than admit their behavior was reckless and will lead to innocent people being killed, Santos is following
the Republican playbook and blaming the media.
- A British judge is protecting Julian Assange from US extradition by claiming he is a suicide risk, and therefore shouldn't
be allowed to go the USA to stand trial for his crimes. Not bloody likely. Assange was a big help for getting Trump elected, and would probably get a full pardon as Trump is handing them out to every violent
criminal who sings his praise, and awards his most corrupt lackeys, like Republican Devon Nunes, with the
Presidential Medal of "Freedom".
A 7-minute long recap of 2020, and one just focusing on the protests.
Gregory and Travis McMichael, the racist father and son who hit a black jogger with their car, called him the n-word, and then shot him to death, all while recording their murder on video and bragging about
it to the police, are being charged in court, but their lawyer is making them look even more racist than they
Religions have a long history of convincing their members to forfeit their civil liberties for the benefit of the religion, but few force them to sign a contract to forfeit their civil liberties. But, it is
for that reason that serial rapist and Scientologist Danny Masterson might
Just a reminder, corporations are trying to kill you. Walmart pharmacists exlain how the company ignored red flags to continue to profit off the sale of
highly addictive opioids, and Home Depot has been fined $20,000,000 for
purposely not cleaning up lead-based paint at customers houses. This is why it's so important for employees
to unionize, especially when working for companies that are on the path toward evil, like Google.
Ever notice how when Muslims kill themselves in an explosion, they are immediately referred to as a "suicide bomber," but when a white guy does it, a lot of media outlets hesitate to
use the same term?
Anyone can be psychic if you make enough predictions.
Want to go further back? Check the old news.