I've added a pages for some Android software I like. The audio book reader, Voice Audiobook Player and the text editor,
- While forcing stupid people to get vaccinated tends to backfire (a far more effective way is rewarding intelligent people), there are some jobs where vaccines are a lot more important, like
being a healthcare worker.
- It isn't just hate groups like the Proud Boys, Oath Keepers, and Three Percenters who have been charged with crimes for the Capitol insurrection, it's also
police officers (if you don't see how those overlap, you're not paying attention).
- It turns out that Trump's Justice Department wasn't just listening in on the conversations of numerous journalists, they were also
secretly spying on Democrats!
- A recording of Rudy Giuliani very clearly demanding a quid pro quo on behalf of Trump has surfaced.
- In December, Republican Mike Nearman purposely let a Republican mob armed with guns into the state's Capitol in hopes they would overthrow the state government. His treachery, and then refusal to resign, has
made him the first person to ever be expelled from the Oregon Legislature.
- When the U.S. Park Police used semi-lethal weapons to violently clear a group of peaceful anti-racism protesters, the understanding at the time was they did so in order for Trump to pose in front of a church
he doesn't attend, while holding a book he doesn't own or read. A more recent report claims that the violent police attack wasn't for Trump, the police wanted to clear the lot to put up fencing to keep protesters
away because someone damaged the church the day earlier. To me, this is even worse. They weren't trying to protect the president, and, since the damage occurred the day prior, they weren't even trying to protect
the church, the police were just attacking peaceful protesters for the joy of
injuring innocent people.
- The Republicans who accused Democrats of voting against giving US tax dollars to Israel are giving far too much credit to Democrats. The vast majority are also Zionists, only a few of the more worldly Dems
actually want to stop paying Israel to commit genocide.
- Cops continue to shoot dogs for fun, and, even when a jury finds them guilty of gross negligence and tries to punish them with a stiff fine, the courts reduce the fines to
a slap on the wrist.
- The water system of the US is failing. Maybe we could pay for it to be upgraded if we were to actually
tax the rich? Nah.
- How Republicans continue to fight their losing battle against the LGBT, especially against
I've added a page for hex editors and added small pages for old hex editors I used to use,
Hexecute and XVI32.
- So far, the COVID-19 vaccines remain effective against all
the latest mutations, but that won't last forever. More people need to get vaccinated to ensure the virus's extinction. Thankfully, Democrats understand this, and are working to give
500,000,000 doses to needy countries. And on the
topic of the virus, while a bunch of ado is being made about a lab-leak from media outlets, the reality is, there isn't a shred of evidence to support the
- For the pas 13 years, caring environmentalists have been trying to stop the Keystone XL pipeline from destroying the heartland of America and poisoning the Native tribes, and for the past 13 years,
Republicans have been trying to help the fossil fuel industry ruin their lives. But, after 13 long years, the people succeeded, and TC Energy has officially
abandoned the horrible project.
- One thing police learn how to do is hit other cars in just the right way to cause a potentially fatal car accident, but they only use this tactic when stopping really dangerous criminals like pregnant women
who are just trying to find a safe place to pull over. The mother had a miscarriage because
of it. Apparently, another thing police learn how to do is search detained people's phones for sexually explicit photos and make copies. Too bad they don't also learn how to cover their tracks, right
Minnesota State Trooper Albert Kuehne? Maybe he thought he
worked for Apple?
- Republican Louie Gohmert, in complete seriousness, asked the US Forest Service if they could change the orbit of the planet in order to
stave off climate change. This is why you don't vote for an anti-science party.
- In their effort to protect Trump, Republicans opened the floodgates on foreign hackers, and now, JBS, the world's largest meat packing company, just paid $11,000,000 to
Russian ransomware hackers.
- Seth Aaron Pendley is another one of the Trump fans who was arrested at the Capitol. Although Republicans call him a harmless tourists, he brought a car full of guns and bombs with him with a mission to
kill Americans and blow up buildings.
- Wetlands are a necessary part of a healthy environment. They absorb water during flood season, help filter contaminants out of water, and provide a home for massive amounts of wildlife. When a region
eliminates their wetlands they are unable to handle large amounts of rain. Just look at what happened to
Houston during hurricane Harvey. But, because they're guns or
SUVs, Republicans don't care much for wetlands and the applauded when Trump signed an executive order to eliminate much of the nation's protected wetlands. Thankfully, Biden isn't a complete moron, and sees their
value, and is returning them to a protected status.
- I missed this several months ago, but I want to post it because it's a great example of just how out of touch Republicans are with the working class. Republican John Thune justified voting against a minimum
wage increase saying he got by on $6 an hour when he was a teen. Of course, he was a teen in the 1970s, accounting for inflation, he was making around $28 an hour
while still in high school!
Juno has passed by Ganymede and taken the best ever photographs of the moon's surface.
There have been some pretty awesome photos of
Addressing more creationist lies.
I finally finished reading Physiology: All You Need to Know About How Your Body
Works, a book I started before the pandemic! I also added a page for Japanese video game music composer, Takashi Tateishi.
Windows is rolling out its latest adware: News and Interest. You can hide it by following my guide.
- The Senate probe shows that Trump fans encouraged others to bring guns to the January 6th Capitol insurrection, and those Republicans in charge
knew about it. Also, Republican Mo Brooks, who has been obstructing justice
for a week, has finally been served legal papers which require him to be present as a court case is brought against him for his role in helping Trump supporters take the Capitol. But, don't expect him to actually
face justice, the same lawyers who represented Trump during his second impeachment are also trying to keep the traitors
out of prison.
- Republicans don't want to fix American infrastructure. And, it's not that they just don't like how Democrats are doing it, they spent four years under Trump
not fixing American infrastructure.
- The more contagious delta variant of COVID-19 is beginning to increase
throughout the USA, but Republicans keep trying to
shield their disease-spewing voters. Also, Steven Brandenburg, the man who believes the Earth is flat, but was still allowed to be a pharmacist and
destroyed vaccine doses (and had a history of giving people fake vaccines), is
finally going to prison. Speaking of highly incompetent healthcare workers,
Sherri Tenpenny is a practicing doctor in Ohio who believes the COVID-19 vaccine turns people into giant magnets because of the
vaccine's 5G component.
- Rhode Island has finally banned child brides.
- The Justice Department is finally requiring its police force to wear body
cameras, which is nice, but they're also admitting that, with Trump appointees still working there, they're actively working to help government-funded schools get to
discriminate against the LGBT.
- Tinfoil hat Republicans continue to create newer and more bizarre conspiracies in hopes of getting their dear leader back in charge. You know the one,
the guy who, when someone suggests he wore his pants backward, we're all like, yeah, it wouldn't surprise me.
- Racist students in Longmont, Colorado reenacted the murder of George Floyd as a goodbye photo for senior graduation
complete with blackface paint.
- Why are the wealthiest Americans allowed to pay no federal
- The USA has a really long racist history of hating Asians, and the argument Asians are model citizens who became successful because they don't complain about racism is both
wrong and racist.
If you say that the god of the bible is love, you clearly don't know what love is.
|Poor Zoan, not getting any action!|
I've read the Genesis Apocryphon, a part of the Jewish apocrypha.
- It's already been reported that the Capitol Police knew about a potential armed insurrection a few
days before the January attack, and the Republicans in charge did nothing to protect Congress or the police. However, the latest revelation in the Senate probe shows that the Capitol Police actually knew
Trump supporters were planning the attack not just days earlier, but
- The Justice Department just recovered $2,300,000 of the $5,000,000 the Colonial Pipeline
paid to Russian hackers.
- Liberals were hoping Democrats would start accepting immigrants and release children from cages. So far, the Democrats are only slightly
less-evil than Republicans.
- After the corpses of 215 children were discovered in a mass grave in Canada it was determined that they were among the 150,000 children of the natives who Canadian colonizers kidnapped from their parents in
order to force them to become white and Catholic. While the Canadian government has apologized for their role in the genocide, and paid out billions to the surviving families, the head of the Catholic church
visited and said it was a shame, but didn't bother to apologize. Canadians are not happy and have toppled a statue of Egerton Ryerson, one of the men
instrumental in the genocide. Speaking of statues of horrible people, Charlottesville,
Virginia has voted to remove the Confederate statues that brought a swarm of white supremacists to their town and resulted in
a woman being murdered.
Who would have guessed you couldn't trust a phone you bought on the black market to be clean? Turns out the FBI has been selling encrypted phones for the past three years
to drug kingpins!
When Facebook buys a study to attack Apple, nobody wins.
More on the criminal history of Game Stop.
Why are more people ambidextrous? Because it's a lot easier not to be.
|You go without Petrie?|
Over the weekend, I beat The Land Before Time: Into the Mysterious Beyond.
- A new style of COVID-19 vaccine is in the works, and this is good news since the CDC
makes it clear the US still isn't ready for the next pandemic and antivaxxers
continue to get duped by conmen. Thankfully, Facebook is finally realizing that COVID-19 misinformation
needs to be addressed, and
as has YouTube.
- For years now, Republicans have been protecting Don McGahn from having to testify on Trump's first Russian scandal. That protection
has ended. Sadly, it's doubtful McGahn will actually hurt Trump, since so many
crimes have already been made public knowledge, and Republicans continue to obstruct justice.
- 2021 has been a record-breaking year for Republicans passing transphobic laws.
- All the time, money, and lives lost in Afghanistan has been for naught.
- Nevada has passed a law requiring public schools to replace any racist mascots, school names, logos, and
songs. No word from pro-racist Republicans.
- Conservative Democrat Joe Manchin has told Biden he won't agree to protect the voting rights of minorities. Though he didn't say it directly, he thinks that requiring state governments to ensure people of
color have equal access to voting is "too partisan." This isn't the first
time Manchin has roadblocked progress, he's a Republican who successfully won a Democrat seat.
Fossil fuel companies help push gas stoves, but they're really bad for the environment.
Correcting the lies of creationists.
How religion causes otherwise intelligent people to stop thinking critically.
|And if I stare too long, I'll probably break down and cry|
I've added a page for the Guns N' Roses album, Appetite for Destruction.
- Yes, Republicans are racist, even if they don't admit to it, even if they don't think they are. Their policies
are actively taking this country back to the
days of Jim Crow. Let's hope Kamala Harris is up to the task of
- We're at a time when even a small minority of Republicans feel pressured enough to
recognize LGBT rights. Keep that in mind if you ever consider
spending money at Christian-owned companies like Hobby Lobby or Chick-Fil-A, who use your money to
hurt the LGBT community.
- It has been proven in court that Purdue Pharma, the maker of OxyContin, purposely pushed their highly addictive drugs knowing full well that people were getting hooked on them and ruining their lives. Now, it
looks like the drug pushing Slacker family won't be punished at all as Federal Judge Robert Drain is allowing owners to simply declare bankruptcy and be granted immunity from the
many lawsuits against them.
- In addition to the loss of life, Trump's riot did $1,500,000 in damages. And,
Facebook has always allowed politicians to say racist, sexist, and violent things that go against the site's official rules, but, after enough backlash for letting Republicans use the site almost start a civil
war, Facebook is finally saying they'll crack down on politicians. I doubt that, but it like the idea of seeing the GOP go to Facebook jail
after every post. Trump himself won't be getting out
- Indiana had a severe problem with spreading HIV infections, so they began a needle exchange program to stop it. After it was shown to be very successful, Republicans Mike Jones and Randy Julian have now voted
to terminate it.
- The Republican firm Cyber Ninjas is bungling the recount, but the point isn't to actually perform a recount, Republicans are doing this to shed doubt on the American election process in hopes that it will
make fewer people vote, and, for that reason, they want the company to be as
incompetence as possible.
- Democrats are finally starting to send our excess vaccines abroad. COVID-19
needs to be stopped everywhere if we want ensure it doesn't come back to us.
- After cutting COVID-19 hazard pay and forcing workers to work long dangerous shifts during the pandemic, and closing stores so as to not continue paying hazard wages, Kroger CEO Rodney McMullen gave himself
a $22,400,000 bonus.
- Republicans are partially responsible for mass shootings, not just because they prevent all sensible gun control measures, but also because they prevent mental health care. Some Republicans, like Ron
DeSantis, take their hatred of mental health care even further by preventing it even to the
- The filibuster is supposed to protect minority rights, but, when the Democrats were the minority, it didn't do much protecting.
- The Department of Justice is finally investigating the shady way Republican Louis DeJoy bribed his way into the position of
US Postmaster General.
Want to avoid being conned? It helps to learn about how cons go down.
Mayim Bialik lost any credibility she earned in university after she came out as an antivaxxer, but now she's taking the charlatan route and peddling fake
Aron Ra points out even more lies told by Creationists.
|Now, you pay attention to old Rooter; it is nobody's fault.|
Last night, I beat the Game Boy Advance game, The Land Before Time: Collection. It wasn't very good.
- Critical race theory is a way to look at America's long history of violent racism, like the FBI working with the police to murder prominent black men,
not just as an individual problem, but as a societal problem that needs to be addressed and overcome. Naturally, Republicans want to make this
education a crime. Thankfully, some Democrats are pushing to educate people even beyond the grade
school classroom to ensure equality.
- When you use the first day of Pride Month to ban transgender students from school sports,
you're the villain.
- Biden is trying to make good on his promise to voters in reversing the anti-abortion
- When he ordered his mob to attack the US Capitol, Trump was kicked off every major social media platform, so he promised to build an entirely new form of social media. Of course, he lied. What his mob got was
a cheap blog, and, not even a full month later, with few people actually reading it, it's already offline.
- Who would have thought that hiring a small security company, whose only qualifications in voted auditing seems to be they believe Trump's lies, would result in
really lax security?
- More scandal has come out about Trump's Justice Department as news that even more reporters had their
private conversations spied on despite being completely
innocent. This is the hallmark of dictators and tyrants.
- Barry Croft Jr, one of the American terrorists who tried to kidnap and murder Democrat Gretchen Whitmer, said that his god wanted him to carry out the crimes. Now, he doesn't want the press to know he said
that because it might convince people he's dangerous.
Yes, cancel culture is a real thing that can be overblown and prevent ordinary people from learning from their mistakes.
If a person believes their god is necessary for the universe to exist, what they have to say about evolution is meaningless.
The Israeli/Palestinian conflict isn't really that difficult. Israel is openly committing genocide.
|Tough on crime?|
I've made a page for the video game company Atlus, and added a page to ROM Detectives for the Game Boy Advance game,
The Land Before Time.
- Republicans will continue to US tax dollars to look for evidence of voter fraud, and, no matter how many times they fail to find it, and how ridiculous their allegations get, they will
- When Republicans already know they're guilty, they'll do anything to ensure nobody investigates their crime.
- Patrick Baker was convicted of murdering someone in 2017 in order to steal his pain pills, but Baker's family gave thousands of dollars for Republican Matt Bevin's election campaign, so Bevin pardoned the
murderer after only serving two years. Law enforcement is now trying once more to get Patrick Baker behind bars
where he belongs. If someone was so addicted to drugs they were willing
to murder over it, they need to serve time for the murder and be properly rehabilitated before they leave prison. Republicans can be bribed to let murders our of prison early, but that doesn't mean the rest of us
are okay with that.
- Climate change is going to hit most countries really hard, but one major nation is going to come out of it smelling like roses: Russia.
- Republican rhetoric means that people are still violently attacking random Asian people.
- Transphobe Republican Ron DeSantis has banned transgender students from playing sports in Florida public schools.
- Arizona is currently in the news along side the words "Auschwitz" and "Zyklon B." That's not a good sign.
- Why did Nevada Republicans ask a violent hate group to help them rally around Trump's
- Trump once again escapes punishment as the Federal Election Commission fines the National Enquirer's owner for deliberately interfering with a US election. However, the fine was so meager, it will most
certainly do it again.
We've entered into a new terrifying age of warfare. Turkish made drones are being flown by Libyan forces to autonomously
hunt down and kill people. Unless we do something to stop this, we might
see autonomous drones killing people elsewhere in the world.
Comparing five different DNA tests and looking at what they test for and how much they cost.
Is it worth your time to argue on social media? It's hard to know.
|You're gonna go far kid|
I had a pretty great three-day weekend. Went to my friend June's wedding, a bonfire with my old Troublesum friends, and had a couple friends over for Memorial Day. Being vaccinated is fantastic.
I've added a page for the Intellivision. Also,
QuickHash has been updated to support Blake3 and CRC32.
- QAnon-embracing Republicans have been, for months, claiming that the Republicans who were arrested for storming the Capitol and proven to be staunch Trump fans were
secretly liberals or unarmed tourists, so, why did they just vote to
not investigate the insurrection? Republicans know their own party is to
blame, but they need to keep pretending they aren't no matter how much damage they do to the country.
- Republicans are creating laws that make it a crime for teachers to teach public school students about racism, and teachers
are not happy.
- The gun man in San Francisco who murdered nine of his coworkers had been stockpiling dozens of guns and tens of thousands of bullets, but it never threw up any alarms, because Republicans don't want
disturbing behavior with guns to throw up alarms.
- Although the USA has a long history of genocide, we're no the only ones. Canada is still finding skeletons in their closet like the remains of 215 indigenous children recently discovered in a mass grave back
when Christian Canadians stole native children from their parents to convert
them into Christians.
- Democrats in Texas bravely walked out of the state's Congress successfully preventing the passing of yet another racist bill that would make it harder for
people of color to
- Police Chief Brian Buglio has plead guilty to abusing his authority and threatening to arrest an innocent man because Buglio didn't like the man's
- Maryland requires prison chaplains to not only be religion, not only Christian, but a specific form of Jesus-worshiping Christian. Maryland Muslims are
Can mammals breathe through their butts? Sort of!
Phillip McGraw who still goes by the name of "Dr. Phil," even though he can no longer practice medicine, doesn't realize how ridiculous he looks when he get owned by an artist
pretending to be a cyborg.
Why you should be wary of the extension cords you buy because US regulations don't care if your house burns down.
|Forgetting to forget that you're not mine|
I've added a page for the Ketuvim.
- Not like I'm surprised, but Republicans continue to try their hardest to prevent an investigation into the January 6th Capitol attack. They already know they're responsible, they just
don't want anyone else to know. Those who very clearly begged Republicans to violently attack the Capitol,
namely Donald Trump and Rudy Giuliani, are hoping their judge is clueless.
- Of course, Trump has his hands full with the other criminals investigations against him that
keep getting worse.
- Democrats are trying to tax the criminally rich two trillion dollars and use the money to rebuild America's crumbling infrastructure. Republicans counter offer by saying, what if we don't tax them and
only fix half?
- Manuel Ellis is the latest unarmed black man who has been murdered by police officers all the while crying that he couldn't breathe. But, if we want to change this pox in our society, it's not enough to
charge bad cops, they actually have to be convicted.
- I'm happy to see that one of the major players involved with covering up child-rapist Jerry Sandusky, Penn State president Graham Spanier, is actually
going to jail.
- In the US right now, the majority of Americans believe transgender people should be allowed to fight and die for their country, but they draw the line at
letting them play sports.
- Will there be any interesting flora and fauna left to entice your
children? Not if Republicans have their way.
Are arguments on social media worth it? It's complicated.
|Forgetting to forget that you're not mine|
I've added a page about the Eve 6 song, Anytime and the Xbox
- Ever wonder why Superman's race foolishly remained on their planet even as their scientists told them it was going to explode? The scientists at the World Meteorological Organization predict there is a 44%
chance the Earth's temperature will reach the 1.5 increase in temperature within the next five years, resulting in
catastrophic destructive changes.
- Democrats are refusing to fund Christian colleges who want to discriminate against transgender students and hateful Christians are
losing in court. Christians keep claiming they have to fear trans people in their bathrooms, but the real
danger comes from other Christians.
- Another mass shooting which left ten people shot and eight dead. Republicans will continue to fight to ensure
this keeps happening.
- Remember Amy Cooper, the racist woman who called the police on an innocent black man in hopes they would attack him? She gave a heart-felt apology after she received a lot of backlash and claimed she wasn't
racist and had a lot to learn. Well, that was all a show because now she's suing her former employer for being racist against her
because she's white.
- Police squeezed handcuffs onto Giovanni Loyola so tightly they cut off the blood flow. Then, they left them on so long, he ended up having to have
his entire hand amputated.
- Trump has been accused of trying to bribe Republican Arlen Specter back in 2010 to drop his investigation of the
cheating New England Patriots.
- There hasn't been any evidence in Wisconsin of voter fraud, but that hasn't stopped Republicans from wasting taxpayer money to hire former cops to
find (or fabricate) some.
- Joanna and Chip Gaines are well-known home renovator TV personalities who occasionally use their show to preach about Christianity. And, while they donate to anti-racism charities, at the same time, they also
donate to racist Republicans.
- Republicans continue to put out abortion bans disguised as "fetal heartbeat bills" which are very misnamed because, at six weeks, there is not fetus, there is no heartbeat, and,
there is no heart.
Here's a compilation of Bill Maher being wrong about things.
Trying to get a lying Creationist to admit he's lying is a herculean task.
|Don't blame the victim|
I read the ancient Jewish Book of Micah. It's pretty terrible.
- Children still can't get vaccinated against COVID-19, but there is still some good news in the works. First, the CDC says COVID-19 isn't any more dangerous than
the seasonal flu to children, second, clinical trials
are underway for COVID-19 vaccines for children age five and under. Plus, don't forget all
the free stuff you can get if you're vaccinated.
- Trump's corrupt business dealings are going in front of a grand jury to see if there is enough crime to warrant
a criminal trial.
- It was bound to happen here as well. Transphobic Michigan Republican are trying to ban children from playing sports if they don't fit the Republican
ideal of "normal."
- When even a garbage human being like Republican Kevin McCarthy says you're being evil, you must have been saying some Marjorie Taylor Greene level antisemitism.
Oh wait, it is Marjorie
- After all the fallout in Flint, Michigan, Biden is making it an infrastructure goal to replace all of the lead pipes
in the entire nation.
- Trump made good on his pardon for Steve Bannon's criminal scam and the fraudster will not be charged for stealing over $1,000,000
from gullible Trump fans.
- Nevada Republicans are in the middle of a loyalty test. Do they side with the old style Republicans who at least claim to care about the Constitution, or, do they side with an international hate group, the
Proud Boys in a fascist attempt to overthrow the government?
A Catholic priest, who had a history of raping children but stayed out of prison because the Church paid millions to keep it hushed up, has now admitted to
murdering a 13-year-old boy.
When it comes to plants, scientists will know a lot more about them if they're sexy.
Mr. Deity talks about the second coming.
|Would you like to play a game?|
I've added a page for the former board game manufacturer, Milton Bradley.
- Despite all their mass-shootings, Texas Republicans are removing the last of their gun control laws, making it legal for anyone, without any safety training or even a background check, to
buy and carry a gun. Of course, rather than try to control guns to stop shootings, Texas
Republicans are claiming their over-funded police need even more money in order to stop all the shootings. So, Republicans, who pretend to prefer small government, are making a law that will prevent individual
cities from setting their own police budgets.
- Republican in-fighting continues, and it makes me very happy.
- Republicans continue to lie about who was involved in the Capitol insurrection, but we know they were Republican Trump supporters because the people who have been arrested, like Lonnie Leroy Coffman, was
part of a Conservative militia, had a truck full of bombs and guns, and had a list of the Democrats
he planned to murder.
- Trying to survive as a black person in racist America.
The horrible things the US military has done to Hawaii, and how activists made them stop.
John Oliver demonstrates just how easy it is to buy a spot on a local news network and have them advertise your bullshit.
Can you prove everything with math? No. And you can prove it.
|What would you do for a byte?|
I started a page about an apologist argument I call the Serious Theologian. I also added a page for the compressed
archive format ZIP. And started a page ROM Detectives page for the SG-1000 game,
- In order to ensure COVID-19 runs rampant through her state's children, Republican Kim Reynolds signed a law making it a crime in Iowa for schools to require children, staff, or administrators to wear masks to
protect each other from the deadly disease. Likewise, Republicans in
Northern Michigan are mocking both science and transgender people by saying they "identify as
vaccinated." Sadly, science denialism by Republicans is nothing new, it was what led them to deny the AIDS crisis as a gay disease even though it was
killing a lot of straight people.
- Texas Republican Senators just passed a bill that makes it a crime for teachers to teach anything about racism or sexism including the history of racism and sexism in the USA, or how racism and sexism
continues to this day. The same law also makes it illegal for teachers to discuss any controversial political events, eliminates the need for teachers to take sensitivity training, and requires them to teach
students that the USA is superior to other countries.
- Christian preacher Wayne Mack, who is also a justice of the peace, was forcing everyone in his court room to listen to him preach a sermon about the importance of his god before every official judgment.
Thankfully, the US Constitution has prevailed, and he lost his case and must
- Racists are hanging up nooses at a construction site in Connecticut. So far, they've had to cut down seven!
- Andrew Giuliani, Rudy Giuliani's son, is taking a page from his father's book of making clearly false statements. His latest whopper was claiming to have spent five decades in politics, even though he's
only 35 years old.
- Israel may have stopped bombing Gaza, but their US-funded genocide hasn't stopped. By leaving the city in ruins, they've guaranteed that the surviving
Palestinians will die from exposure, starvation, and dehydration.
- Things keep getting worse for Republican Matt Gaetz as one of his ex-girlfriends has now agreed to cooperate with law enforcement and expose his
sex trafficking crimes.
- In case you've developed a soft spot for Liz Cheney after her fellow Republicans crucified her for having the courage to speak the truth about Trump's call for insurrection, please remember that she's still a
terrible person. Case in point, all of these voter restriction laws Republican states are passing to make it harder for Democrats to vote are really being pushed because of Trump's lies about voter fraud, but
Cheney refuses to admit it.
- Mack Charles Andrews is a dangerous violent child rapist who was just let out of prison because Alabama gave him special treatment because
he's a Christian.
- Republicans never really seem to care about children, they only care about controlling people.
- Obama said a lot of terrible things about Trump. Well, yeah, so did every reasonable person in
- Republicans want to spend millions to try and find a way to let Trump win, but they don't want to spend a cent to figure out what caused the
January 6th insurrection.
Comparing the various origin hypotheses of the Torah.
|Kill me then|
I've added monochrome, grayscale, CGA, and EGA palettes to my page about color palettes, as well as the Windows 3.1 palettes,
and an image which shows the entire 18-bit VGA color space.
- Although Democrats in the House passed the bill to investigate Trump's riot at the Capitol they left police officers dead and wounded, Republicans like Moscow Mitch McConnell continue to try every underhanded
trick in the book to prevent if from passing in the Senate. Even as more and more
white American terrorists are being arrested for their role in the
- After Democrats threatened to stop giving them more war machines, Israel finally agreed to a
ceasefire. Not that it matters at this point, they've already blown away every major building in Gaza.
- Good news on the vaccine front. Testing has shown that the Pfizer vaccine remains effective even under normal freezers
for at least a month, making it much easier
to distribute the vaccine. Now we just need to convince a few million Republicans to do what's in their best interest. As expected the Conservative South is once again not pulling its weight. Also, an interesting
point can be made about what all the increased hygiene did for infectious diseases in general. The USA typically sees around 25,000 deaths a year from the flu. Last year, with everyone wearing masks and social
distancing, there were only 600 deaths!
- Ronald Greene apologized and pleaded for his life, but police still took turns attacking the unarmed shackled black man until they killed him. Then, they spent the next two years trying to
cover up the video. Also, William Jennette, an unarmed black man, was being
crushed by police officers and shouted, "I can't breathe," to which the police responded back, "You shouldn’t be able to breathe, you stupid bitch!" and then the police
asphyxiated him to death. After murdering so many people, some police
unions are finally starting to claim they will actually attempt to stop other police officers from committing crimes.
- Republican Bill Lee signs a transphobic bill into law. They will be remembered along with the slave owners, the
jew murderers, and the KKK-hood wearers.
- More news has come out about just how dangerous the Trump administration had been. Under the authority of Republican William Barr, the Justice Department was literally spying on journalists by obtaining
months of secret recordings of their personal telephone conversations!
- Those racists who have been violently attacking Asians because Republicans told them to are going to see some steeper punishment now that the a new law to stop Asian hate crimes
has been passed.
- Unable to get access to the chemicals used in lethal injections, South Carolina is returning to killing people
with a firing squad.
- Republicans in Oregon are trying to secede to Idaho because they don't like living
in a blue state. Honestly, I'd love to see all of the rural states merge
into one big sparsely populated state to severely weaken the Republican party in the Senate.
- A grifter to the end, Trump continues to bill Secret Service tens of thousands of dollars
even as they protect him.
- Rafael "Ted" Cruz mocks the US military saying they look like pansies compared to the might of the Russian military. Actual US soldiers
are not amused.
- To give you an idea just how unreliable the drug tests used by police are, cops ran a test on some particulates in a metal container owned by Dartavius Barnes and the test said it was methamphetamine. In
reality, it was an urn containing his daughter's ashes.
- Bernie Sanders talks about how the Republican party has devolved into a cult.
- Rich Republicans keep blaming the working class or not wanting to return to their horrible grueling jobs for a pittance a year, but maybe they're just
holding out for something better?
Looking at the black men and women who unionized for collective bargaining.
|Kill me now|
A few days ago, we took the girls to the park to play. They ended up getting sick from the other kids, and. now I am too. Blah!
I've added a page for my favorite mobile jukebox program, foobar2000 Mobile.
- Republicans claim to support the police, but when an angry mob attacked the Capitol and murdered an officer and injured over a hundred more, 170 Republicans voted
against investigating the origins of the mob because they already know
who's to blame, their own
- After several civilians killed and countless buildings destroyed, Biden finally told Israel to stop bombing Gaza. Of course, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu knows American Republicans, who are
trying to usher in the end times and think Israel's dominance is required for that, will never stop giving them billions each year for their military, so Netanyahu told Biden to piss off, he'll bomb the civilians
in Gaza as much as he wants. But, he didn't count on Bernie Sanders who is working to disapprove of $735,000,000 in
weapon sales if they don't comply.
- Washington is also overhauling its ridiculous police laws holding bad cops accountable and moving non-crime-related incidences
to other departments. Also, the Colorado cops who were recorded bragging about how severely
they injured a 73-year-old woman are finally being charged with a crime.
- Billionaire philanthropists are just using their philanthropy as a legal way to launder their criminal ways.
- Texas Republicans have taken another anti-woman step toward making abortion illegal by passing a law that bans abortion
as early as 6 weeks.
- Fox is begging the courts to drop the $1,600,000,000 Dominion lawsuit against them, not because they stand by their claims, they don't, but because they want to continue to not be held accountable for
lying to their viewers.
- One of the few survivors of the Tulsa Race Massacre describes what it was like when an angry mob of white people burned their city and murdered as many black people
as they could.
- Because they hate people of color so much, Republicans passed a law excluding from citizenship to any children born of IVF or surrogacy to immigrant parents. Democrats have
reversed their racist law.
- Proving once again that they are the party of nepotism and corruption, Republicans in Florida bent over backwards to help the Trumps get the rights to start
building a new casino.
- Remember when Christian faith healer Kenneth Copeland cured COVID-19 back in March of 2020.
Exploring the strange protected file names in Windows.
Using 3-D rendering software to model atoms.
Convicted felon, Kent Hovind, never stops lying, but, luckily there are former Christians who educated themselves and like proving him wrong.
P vs. NP is a mathematical problem that, if solved in the affirmative, could drastically change the entire future of humanity.
I've added a program which takes a supplied image and generates a color swatch.
- Yesterday, a friend of mine lost her mother to COVID-19. She was a really sweet women. Get vaccinated, keep wearing your masks, and demand that billionaires stop using the vaccine to
make more money.
- Republican Kevin McCarthy, who just led the charge on stripping Republican Liz Cheney for wanting to hold Trump accountable for his crimes, also wants to prevent the US from
investigating the Capitol insurrection. One of the cops at the Capitol who was
almost murdered by the rapid Trump fans isn't all that thrilled with Republicans
dismissing the attack. Republican Andrew Clyde, who claimed the insurrection
was like tourists visiting the Capitol, has just been spotted in a photo barricading a door to stop the "tourists"
from attacking him. The trouble is, Trump's followers are both
violent and stupid, which is a
- Israel just dropped another bomb, this time on a 12-story building in Gaza. They claimed it was a Hamas stronghold, when, in fact, it was a residential building which housed the the media outlets
Associated Press and Al Jazeera. Neither the two major
news organizations or even Israel itself have any evidence that Hamas was in the building. Instead, it looks like Israel wanted to wide out a major Gaza building and get rid of journalists at the same time. The
Biden administration doesn't appear to be doing anything to stop them.
- The probe into Trump's New York business has been upgraded to a criminal probe.
- Republican Karen Fann says the Arizona recount will continue despite the fact that recount experts have been complaining that the company Republicans hired, Cyber Ninjas,
doesn't know what they're doing.
- I'm shocked, Matt Gaetz seemed like such a non-creepy non-molestery guy.
- Oakland, California becomes the next major city to pull police out of
nonviolent 9-1-1 calls.
- House Democrats have passed a bill to help decrease the Asian hate crimes promoted by
- Republicans fired climate scientist Michael Kuperberg for having the nerve to
research inconvenient truths about the climate, but Democrats have just hired him back.
- Lindsay Fickett and Brian Houle have been fired after video surfaced of them tasering an unarmed black man to death.
China's Mar's rover has just sent back its first pictures.
The garbage that was the 3DO.
Were microwaves invented to reanimated hamsters?
Reverse engineering the Mega Buster in Mega Man IV.
I've added a page for the FLAC audio format and have finished moving forward all the games up to L in
ROM Detectives. I'm over half way finished!
- A major Japanese doctors association begs the nation's leaders to cancel the Olympics saying they're already at the breaking point trying to
keep COIVD-19 at bay. But, in good news, Pfizer is currently testing the vaccine on
children under five-years-old.
- Another man purposely drove his car onto a sidewalk in an attempt to hit Black Lives Matter protesters. The driver turned out to be Republican judge, John M. Tyson. It gets worse. To justify his attack, Tyson
called 9-1-1 and claimed protesters were encircling his car! The protesters complained to law enforcement, but the magistrate's office, but they lied and said the judge no longer worked there. It wasn't until law
enforcement was forced to release surveillance video of the incident that a legal case was made, and it shows Tyson driving on the sidewalk, but no protesters encircling his car. He was
- The Republican Heritage Foundation explains exactly how they made it harder for people of color to
- Stand You Ground laws were created by white people to make it easier for them to shoot people of color.
- Officials in Arizona call the Republican recount a total sham, admits those in charge of the recount are breaking their own state laws, and rightfully say they've
made Arizona a laughingstock.
- Why it even had to go to the Supreme Court angers me, but the Court ruled that police can't just enter your home without a warrant and
seize your property.
- With the gag orders removed, and court battles lost, Twitter can finally openly talk about what Republican Devin Nunes did. While in power in the Trump administration, Nunes and Republican William Barr at the
Department of Justice tried to force Twitter to reveal the personal identity of
users who were making fun of Nunes!
- Republican Lauren Boebert asked people what their favorite bible verses were, and it didn't go well because she forgot that Republican ideology actually
conflicts with much of the bible.
- How eminent domain is used to make people of color homeless.
- The mysterious case of Republicans being incapable of stating an obvious truth.
China's Mars rover has landed successfully.
A response to a priest inadvertently trying to shame atheists for not being inquisitive enough.
I've added a page for the pixel art editor GraphicsGale and the icon extractor,
- Occasionally I have hope in humanity like when scientists, despite facing a surge of antivaxxers, successfully eradicated one of the most
deadly diseases in history, and are currently on the cusp of
wiping out polio. But then, we have the lie-purveyors at Fox. Some of them freely defy their Republican overlords and admit
they have been vaccinated, while others, following Trump's lead, want to keep ranting against science, so they
won't deny their vaccination, but they won't admit it either. And, while I'm glad the CDC has said that people who
are fully vaccinated are safe to go maskless, the reality is, about a third of the country never plans on getting vaccinated, and will take advantage of this by
not wearing masks in public.
- After over four months of dragging their feet, Republicans have finally accepted the fact that there will be an investigation into the attack Trump ordered on the Capitol, but don't expect justice to prevail
because half of the investigators will be chosen by people who refuse to admit the
attack ever happened.
- Biden has revoked several of the most racist executive orders put in place by Trump.
- Republican Joel Greenberg will plead guilty on six charges, including sex trafficking of a minor, and cooperate with investigators for a lighter sentence. This isn't welcome news for Republican Matt Gaetz, as
Greenberg was his wingman on their various sexual exploits.
- Voter fraud is rare, but it does happen, and, when it does, it's predominately Republicans committing the crime. In this latest case, Republican voter Barry Morphew had murdered his wife and then used her
mail in ballot to vote for Trump.
- US-funded Israel continues to drop bombs on the civilians of Palestine.
- Patrick Montgomery was one of the Trump supporters who tried to take over the US Capitol. He was arrested, but released on bail pending his trial, despite the fact he had a history of violent crimes like
armed robbery. However, even being a convicted felon and being on bail for a new crime didn't stop Montgomery from carrying around an illegal gun and gleefully shooting a mountain lion with a handgun. Since he's
not allowed to have guns, law enforcement is demanding he surrender himself to house arrest
until his criminal trial.
- Republicans just can't move on from their loser. And, the women in the Trump family really liked
boning their Secret Service bodyguards.
- Why pissed off moms have more power than the NRA.
Alex Dainis gives a quick breakdown of the difference between DNA and RNA.
Want to be healthy? Don't listen to conventional wisdom.
A rundown of ransomware and how it caused a gas shortage for millions of Americans.
|Arm is sore|
I finished reading The Scout Mindset: Why Some People See Things Clearly and Others Don't, and added a page about
video game rentals.
- It looks like we've missed our chance to obliterate COVID-19. The vaccine may keep the more recent mutations at bay, by the virus will probably change enough to render them ineffective and it will be endemic
for decades to come. Republican politicians, despite all getting the vaccine themselves, have successfully made their followers afraid of the vaccine despite actual specialists
verifying their safety. It doesn't help that there is a band of just 12 people on social media who account for
the majority of anti-science rhetoric. Why aren't they banned? But we have
morons like Republican Ron DeSantis who says he will pardon all Floridians who knowingly refuse to
prevent the spread of COVID-19 and Republican Doug Lamborn who not only let his own son live in
his government office at the taxpayer's expense, but he did so even knowing that his son was exposed to COVID-19, putting his entire staff at risk. Thankfully, one of his former staffers
is now suing him.
- Even before the Trump administration, the USA had a serious problem with cyber-security, and Republicans made it much worse by refusing to address the issue and even begging foreign agents to hack Americans.
Well, they've been doing that in droves. The most recent major hack was a ransomware attack on a major US oil pipeline by hackers in Eastern Europe (i.e., Russia). So, how did the pipeline recover? Did they trust
the US Defense Department to find the hackers and force them to unlock their computers? Nope, they
paid the hackers $5,000,000 guaranteeing they will try again.
- Softball player Nicole Pyles was given an ultimatum, either cut her hair, or be benched the whole game. Pyles, a black teen, wasn't allowed to have beads in her hair (which is common in black culture) because
they're somehow dangerous, but bobby pins, barrettes, and hair clips (which are common in white culture) are allowed and not dangerous at all. In the end,
she cut her hair.
- The Washington Post had a nice breakdown of the terrorists who attacked the Capitol on January 6th. Since then, 411 people have been charged with over 2,000 crimes, most of which are assaulting an officers,
many include a deadly weapon. 50 of the people were members of the Proud Boys, Oath Keepers, or similar violent hate groups, 70 of the people were current or former military or law enforcement, but only 50 of the
people who were arrested are actually in jail right now. All the others are out on
bond, and most of them won't ever see the inside of a cell.
- How do the rich get richer? One way is by using insider trading to sell off their companies just before they take a major hit, ensuring that their investors are left holding the debt. That's what the CEOs of
Under Armor just did. And, unless they're actually punished, which they rarely
are, it will keep getting worse.
- After ousting Liz Cheney, Republicans needed to install a
new major player in their party. They chose a woman who initially hated Trump, but quickly
fell inline to seize power. Sounds like a woman after
their own heart!
- In addition to trying to overthrown the last presidential election, Republican Doug Mastriano is a Christian nationalists who thinks a god talks to him and wants forced bible classes in public schools. Well,
he recently threatened to dox a reporter who simply reported Mastriano's world
- Republicans will continue to demand recounts until they get the answer they want. This isn't about truth or honesty, it's about refusing to believe Trump is actually
as horrible as he is.
- Will Republicans ever stop worshiping guns?
Israel continues their attack on Palestine.
I've always had the impression that people should learn to appreciate their looks and not try to get cosmetic surgery unless there is something affecting their health. I still feel that way to an extent, but
an interesting study was published which showed that the majority of people who have cosmetic surgery tend to feel better about themselves afterward and have higher self esteem. Even more interesting, this also
applies to gender reaffirming surgery.
|It's a sad thing that your adventures have ended here!!|
Got my second vaccine shot today! So happy!
I've added a page for the Shadowgate series.
- The people who infiltrated the Capitol were indeed Republicans. We know this because they were largely caught on film, and have since been arrested, and all of them have a long history of supporting the
Republican party, many even come right out and say they attacked the Capitol because Trump told them to. So, when Republicans try to lie and claim they were
merely tourists or secretly Democrats, we know they're lying, but, more importantly, we know they know they're lying. And,
when we see the videos, of rapid Trump supporters trying to murder police officers, we know exactly
what they're like. And, the fact Republicans refused to accept responsibility or even reality, means they have to keep attacking anyone who is honest, including the
leaders of their own party.
- Republicans are banning mask mandates guaranteeing that COVID-19 will be
with us for a long time to come, and hundreds of thousands more will die. Except, some Republicans are so misinformed, they think vaccinated people are the ones spreading the disease, so they're wearing masks to
protect themselves from the intelligent people!
- Derek Chauvin, one of the many cops who murdered an unarmed black man, might be getting an adequate sentence
- After making up lies about a debate, Republican Marjorie Taylor Greene, the Jewish space lasers woman, again exposed her bigotry by verbally attacking Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and making
racist claims about Black Lives Matter.
- The EPA has finally been allowed to release their climate change report after being barred by Republicans during the last administration. It paints a pretty grim picture and admits that, not only is the
earth warming at a dangerous rate, but, for their first time, they plainly admit human pollution is the cause.
- Israel has a massive military, in large part due to the USA giving them billions of dollars. So, when Palestine shoots weak rockets at them because Israeli cops attacked Muslims in their mosques during
Ramadan, maybe don't bomb them into the stone age.
- Don't touch a black person's hair, don't tell them they need to cut their hair to conform to white beauty standards, and certainly don't tell them they're just
copying white dreadlocks!
A small amount of inflation is a sign of a healthy economy, a decreasing amount is a sign of a failing economy. The US economy has been decreasing a lot lately, and only stimulus checks have been keeping it
level. This is not sustainable.
Richard Dawkins again puts his foot in his mouth by talking about which fetuses should be aborted based on
Yes, the bible endorses rape. If you haven't read it, don't try to defend it.
Well that's an interesting mud puddle.
|You're 50 and you're into hate|
I've added a page for Duplicate Files Finder.
- COVID-19 put millions of Americans out of work, saw thousands more losing their homes, and yet, millionaire CEOs somehow
made a lot more money. In India, it has become the
number one cause of death. Meanwhile, Republicans continue to make up all sorts of
ridiculous conspiracies about the vaccines.
- Idiot police officers were drag-racing their squad cars in a residential area. They could have killed children, but luckily, they only
crashed into each other. Several more have been arrested for
- The American insurrectionists who tried, but failed to take over the US Capitol will
not be let out on bond. Also, how was it that the Capitol Police, a force
larger than most cities with more money than most cities, failed to stop such a small
mob? It's a mix of incompetence and the fact that Republicans didn't want them to be
- The Republican party continues to devolve into a cesspool in order to protect Trump, but, frighteningly, they're
taking the rest of the country down with them.
- Tired of constantly being proved wrong and exposed for the lying liars they are, Republicans are trying to pass a law that would require people who fact check politicians to register on a governmental list,
so they can be fined if they ever get anything wrong. Another
example of Republicans hating big government, amirite?
- The NRA was hoping to declare bankruptcy and get governmental protection, but, as more and more evidence comes out that the organization simply squandered their donor's money, it doesn't look like
that's going to happen.
- Biden reverses a transphobic Republican law ensuring that trans people must be treated properly
by health care officials. Biden has also approved an
off-shore wind power plant, something Republicans stupidly believe causes noise
- Just a reminder: the only reason we know Republicans were so deep in bed with Russia is because of an American patriot, Reality Winner.
Trying to understand dark matter by untangling the universe.
Why are gods so hidden now that we have clinical trials?
|There are no bad words for the coast today|
I've added a page for the Rilo Kiley song, Spectacular Views.
- The Republican Party continues to clutch their pearls over Mr. Potato Head and Dr. Seuss so they don't have to address the fact that the USA sees an average of
ten mass-shootings every week.
- Republicans continue to try and ban education about
racism in public schools, and just ban trans people all together.
- The FDA has approved the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine for children ages 12-15. One step closer to herd
immunity, but I still doubt we'll reach it. Too many anti-science Republicans, not enough help
for other nations, and parents who try to keep their children free from the
consequences of their actions.
- His attack against Liz Cheney for being one of the few Republicans with a spine has put Kevin McCarthy under more scrutiny than normal, and one revelation was that he was getting cheap (and illegal) deals on
real estate from political friends, and fellow Republican, the certifiably insane Marjorie
Taylor Greene accused him of being gay.
- Trump isn't getting back on Facebook any time soon, what with trying to overthrow the American government and all, but don't worry, he's created a racist
- Republicans failed to properly vet the people they gave COVID-19 relief money to, which resulted in a who lot of people
- Several more examples of police abusing their power. Officer John A. Jenkins is being charged with sexual assault after he tried to rape a woman
after a Trump rally. Officer Robert G. Hindenlang
arrested and handcuffed an unarmed black woman for drunk driving, even though her blood alcohol level
was zero. An internal investigation has shown that the cops who murdered Breonna Taylor had no reason to
- Randy Rainbow spanks turncoat Josh Hawley.
If you think your chromosomes dictate your sex, try to make sense of these women who have XY chromosomes, but still have complete and fully functioning female sex organs
capable of giving birth.
Why do Chinatowns all over the country use architecture that is little more than a Chinese stereotype? Because of extreme racism.
Look people, Elon Musk isn't some tech genius who is trying to help the world, he's just another rich asshole who abuses his employees.
A Georgia church hopped no parents would notice their violation of church/state separation when they illegally gave out free backpacks with bibles and
church invitations inside.
|Sweet home, Chicago|
Had a family vacation in Chicago over the weekend. My girls got to experience their first major centers of learning, the Field Museum and Shedd Aquarium; the first of many.
I added a page for the Sega Saturn, and created some cheats for the Master System port of
- Republican Kevin McCarthy is pushing to kick Liz Cheney, one of the few Republicans who openly called for Trump to face justice,
out of the Republican party. This isn't really news at this point, since he was
caught on a hot mic saying as much several days ago.
- The University of Washington has crunched the numbers for all the dramatic increase of deaths during the pandemic from causes that typically remain consistent, and have estimated that the number of COVID-19
deaths in the USA is closer to 900,000 than
500,000. Thankfully, Biden is waiving international patent protections for the COVID-19 vaccine so other countries can make their own without
having to pay royalties, but the USA is still
failing to vaccinate at a high enough rate, especially in rural areas, and we're
seeing almost 1,000 deaths every day from COVID-19. New York still has 750 corpses stuck in refrigerated trucks that
need to be buried. Also, Christianity is a death cult, and they have no problem taking
the rest of the world with them.
- Jewish space lasers and statutory rape, that's the new face of
the Republican party. I mean, it's always been rampant among Republicans, but, now, it's right on their face.
- Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer was awarded the JFK Profile in Courage award for risking her life to protect Michiganders despite their attempt to
kidnap and murder her.
- When a Republican signs a voter suppression bill in secret, and gives exclusive reporting rights to Fox, you know it's
really racist. Now, I know what you're thinking, how can Fox be racist?!
- Imagine a dangerous drunk setting off the alarm of your car and pounding on your door demanding your family come out and fight him because you have a Black Lives Matter flag? Then, imagine the police showing
up, and, rather than arresting the psychopath for disorderly conduct while intoxicated, they give him a ride home and tell him to have a nice day because the violent racist is also a cop. Thankfully, the violent
cop in question, Steven Teets, has since been arrested, and the cop who refused to arrest the dangerous man, Bradley Schuetz, has now
also been arrested.
- A gunman murdered seven people in front of their children at a birthday party in Colorado. To stop this,
Republicans will do nothing.
- LAPD pulled out their guns and threatened to shoot two unarmed women of color to death for the horrendous crime of
moving into their new apartment.
- The same day that Republicans were voting on a bill that would punish distracted drivers, Republican Andrew Brenner was trying to take part in a video conference call,
- Rachel Laser talks about how Republicans are eroding church/state separation.
- Elizabeth Warren talks about her new book.
- Republican Ted Cruz. When he's not abandoning his state for Mexico, he's eating his own boogers.
- Why has Garrett Rolfe, a cop who was charged with murdering a black man, been
reinstated to the police force?
- Trump's QAnon lawyer, Lin Wood, also seems to believe he's a god.
Want to convince someone who is resistant to understanding climate change? Here are three strategies that can help.
Looking at the history of black royalty.
"Family values" Christian superstar, frequent adulterer, and serial child molester Josh Duggar was
released from jail.
Consider supporting those in the skeptical community who actually keep us honest by fighting against dishonest people like the Krauss's.
|No, really, get vaccinated!|
I've added a page for the graphic format, PNG.
- It was to be expected, but still makes me angry, Derek Chauvin, the cop who murdered an unarmed black man, is complaining that he didn't receive a fair trial and
wants a new one. Hey, Derek, you know who didn't
receive a fair trial? George Floyd; the man you murdered.
- More Republican-fueled Asian hate crimes are being committed every day. The most recent one happened in San Francisco where a man stabbed two elderly Asian women who were
waiting for a bus.
- Republican Justin Lafferty, while arguing why public school students shouldn't be taught about the horrors of slavery, claimed that the three-fifths compromise, which designated black people as only 3/5 of a
person, was a good thing. His fellow Republicans cheered him on.
- John Cameron Denton, head of a Texas Nazi organization, has been arrested for calling in fake bomb threats in order to trick SWAT teams into
attacking ethic groups.
- Like many racists, Tucker Carlson tries to preemptively protect against being called a racist by calling the people who point out his racism, racist. It won't work, because
Tucker Carlson is a racist.
- Republican Rudy Giuliani is trying to brush off the FBI raiding his home.
- Unless millions more get vaccinated, the US will never achieve herd immunity against COVID-19.
Yes, atheists can be grateful.
I've added a page for the Internet shows Sixty Symbols,
Dorkly, and Jeremy Parish.
- A large percentage of adults are now vaccinated, so COVID-19 seems to be
shifting to the children. Thankfully, the Pfizer vaccine is
expected to pass all safety tests for children as young as 12 by next week, and as young as 5
by the end of summer. Now we just need to convince a few million Americans who
are either too afraid or too misinformed to
- One of the few Republicans with a backbone, Liz Cheney, says what other Republicans are too chicken to say: Trump lost fair and square. Naturally, Republican voters who can't handle the truth
want her to resign.
- Democrats are finally lifting the refugee admissions cap from its historically low level of 15,000 up to 62,500. It's still not enough to really help Central American refugees, but
it's a start.
- Another day, another Republican-fueled hate crime as Timothy Nielsen purposely drove his truck into a
group of Asian people, one of whom was pregnant. Nielsen has a long history of
violent crimes, and probably should have still been in prison.
- One good thing that can be said about Trump is, he drove in the wedge between morally good Christians and corrupt evil Christians
a whole lot deeper.
- A senator explains why she once thought the filibuster protected minorities, but later realized she was wrong.
Reasoning is often difficult to reason out.
Why do waves get bigger as they near the shore?
talking about the five types of black holes.
|He's actually kind of terrible|
Over the weekend, I finished reading God: The Most Unpleasant Character in All Fiction. I've
also added a page for Windows 98.
- Republicans are trying to claim Biden's speech was dull and boring, and, at the same time, terrifyingly dangerous. Maybe it's just sour grapes because
even Biden's lowest approval ratings seem to be better than Trump's highest?
- A judge has stated that the Columbus, Ohio police ran amok in their attack of
BLM protesters. This isn't surprising to me as a friend of mine had has hand broken when they shot him with a semi-lethal bullet. However, I remain doubtful that this will result in their police becoming less
violent. Why? Because a lot of the money that goes into the police comes from wealthy donors who actively
promote more police control. This means, no justice for Andrew Brown Jr., a black
man, was shot to death by several cops in North Carolina. Sure, three cops have resigned, and three more are on paid vacation, but a state judge is conveniently preventing body cam footage from being released, so
you know it's bad. As you can expect, there are protests occurring, which police responded to with
full riot gear. Also, William Collazo-Brown, an off-duty police officer,
got drunk and drove his motorcycle into several pedestrians, killing two.
- Every case of legitimate voter fraud I've ever heard about has been committed by a
Republican, and they're rarely punished for it.
- Arizona Republicans hired a firm called "Cyber Ninjas" to perform a recount of the state's presidential election. As if the name wasn't an indication of their sketchiness, they also wanted to try and keep
all of their recount methods secret. Luckily, a judge wasn't having
any of their shenanigans.
- After Republican Ray Garofalo put his foot in his mouth saying schools should teach the good parts of slavery, Republican Martha Huckabay defended him by saying her bible proves slaves were treated
- Finally, all border all construction projects which are being funded by stealing money from the US military
are being halted. It's a start, but it's a long way from ripping down
the useless wall.
- Yet another one of Trump's big promises has crashed and burned and costed the American people a lot of money.
- Kansas state representative Republican Mark Samsel, who also worked as a substitute teacher, went a bit crazy. He started preaching in the classroom and, after a student disagreed with him, Samsel claimed his
god was speaking to him directly, and then he attacked the student. Samsel has since been arrested and fired from his teaching position, but he's still
in the state's congress.
- Another prominent antivaxxer has died of COVID-19.
- When Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar found out their son Josh Duggar had been sexually assaulting his sisters, they didn't rethink their extremely strict parenting style or send him to a licensed psychologist,
instead, they sent him to a Christian counselor with no professional training and hoped for the best. This was a great disservice to their son who went on to lead a life of lies and cheating, and, just recently
arrest over possession of child pornography.
- Republican Aaron von Ehlinger has resigned in shame after his colleagues voted to expel him from the Idaho Congress after a 19-year-old woman on his own staff accused him
of raping her.
- While in class, New Jersey teacher Howard Zlotkin, after admitting that he refuses to speak to his daughter because she accused him of white privilege, turned his lesson about climate change into a profane
racist rant against George Floyd. He has since been fired.
- Some schadenfreude about Giuliani being raided by the feds.
Looking at why the USA has two different highway fonts.
I've added a page for the artillery genre of video games.
- White supremacist and Georgia sheriff's deputy, Cody Richard Griggers, bragged about how he loved to use his police authority to violently beat black people, and then admitted that he purposely tried to pin
frivolous felonies on them to prevent them from ever being allowed to vote again. His overt racism somehow went unnoticed by his co-workers, it wasn't
until the FBI investigated him for owning guns illegally that they uncovered his crimes. Also, police were sent to take care of a loose dog (why not a dog catcher?). Immediately after arriving, the dog attacked
the cop (who was obviously not trained to deal with dogs), so the cop shot the dog dead. As expected, the dog's owner was furious, and he confronted the cop with a knife, so the cop (who was obviously not trained
to deescalate situations) shot the owner dead too. Also, the cops who killed Mario
Gonzalez by crushing him on the ground for several minutes never even told Gonzalez he was under arrest before they attacked him, and Gonzalez never did anything worthy of
being arrested anyway.
- Republicans really hate people of color, especially those who are asking Americans for help, but, that's no reason for Biden to continue their
- Republican hopeful, and child sexual predator, and famous wife cheater, Josh Duggar, has been arrested while his wife is pregnant with their seventh child. This time, it wasn't for raping or prostitution, but
the Department of Homeland Security has arrested him for something to do with his used car dealership. Whatever he did, it must be pretty bad because he's being
held without bail!
- After police violently attacked BLM protesters, the Mayor of Columbus, Ohio is now asking the Department of Justice to review his city's police force
for racial bias.
- To give you an idea how lax gun control laws are in the USA, a person with a history of mental illness who is talking about committing suicide, can still buy a gun at Walmart,
no questions asked.
- Chlorpyrifos are chemicals in pesticide that appear to disrupt brain development, especially in children, but Republicans don't like the idea of businesses having to prove their products aren't dangerous, so
they prevented the EPA from banning them, no matter how much harm they may be causing. However, a judge has ruled that the EPA must ban the chemicals until the manufacturer can
prove they're safe.
- Rudy Giuliani's home was raided by the FBI.
- Is Fox going to have to apologize for every fake scandal they create?
- Washington D.C. statehood has been in the running for a long time, but, unless Democrats get rid of the filibuster, it'll probably never happen.
- Republicans automatically denounce every idea Democrats raise, but Bernie Sanders challenges them to actually come up with their own, preferably one
that doesn't involved trying to overthrow democracy again.
People feel amazing when they go to church. Why? Is it because of the presence of a god, or is it because churches are carefully crafted to make people
|She tells me it's easy when you do it right|
I've added a page for The Cars's Tonight She Comes.
- Trump fan Brendan Hunt wanted to look tough to his friends, so he posted online about his desire to violently murder Democrat politicians, he wasn't so tough after he was arrested and a jury of his peers
found him guilty. An, while he claims he hates Nazis, he sure espoused a lot
of Nazi views and wanted Trump to
more like Hitler, if that is even possible.
- Republican Rudy Giuliani had his home raided by the FBI over his part in Trump's Ukraine scandal.
- Former police officer Gregory McMichael, his son Travis McMichael, a William Bryan filmed themselves murdering an unarmed black man because, in their racist eyes, he was a thief. In reality, he was innocent,
and now the three have seen their original murder charge increase to include a hate crime
and attempted kidnapping.
- After making himself look like a complete fool by asking a doctor if COVID-19 vaccines
have tracking devices in them, Republican Don Wagner tried to save face by
claiming he was only trying to debunk the ridiculous claim made by... his fellow Republicans? Imaginary tracking devices isn't a problem, but vaccine hording by wealthy countries
is a problem, and people demanding you attack people for wearing masks are a really big problem.
- New information has come out on the Trump supporters who were trying to kidnap and murder Democrat Governor Gretchen Whitmer. Looks like they were also trying to buy
$4,000 worth of high-order explosives and were making and blowing up homemade anti-personnel shrapnel bombs.
Of course, these men were just a microcosm of the even large group of violent Trump supporters who tried to take over the US Capitol.
- Russian dictators (i.e., friends of the Republican party) continue to slowly kill
their political rival, Alexei Navalny.
- Why does CNN pay money to have racist commentators on their channel?
|Your cholera has dysentery|
I've added a page for the original Oregon Trail video game.
- When a nation lets their guard down,
COVID-19 takes over. The USA could easily be next if we don't take
vaccination seriously. Thankfully, the US is finally getting up off their horde and sharing their vaccines
with other nations.
- Democrats have proposed free preschool for all Americans, but Republicans demand the right to keep their kids
- Police officer Nate Silvester wore his official police uniform while making a video to mock a
black man for complaining about police brutality and defended Kim Potter, to woman who claims she mistook her gun for a taser when she shot a black man. Maybe this cop doesn't see any racial bias, but a cop
in Virginia just shot an unarmed black man who was calling 9-1-1, because the cop thought the black man's phone was a
gun. Or what about Mario Gonzalez an unarmed man who was killed just a few days ago while police
crushed his body into the pavement? Oh yeah, and a university says they've lost the
remains of several black children who were blown up with a bomb planted by
- Tucker Carlson continues to become more unhinged. In his latest rant he urged Republicans to treat people wearing masks as
child abusers and sexual deviants, and suggested they get into violent confrontations and call the police and
child protective services.
- Biden once again falls short of my hopes, but, at least he's putting some very small
limits on ICE. Good news to the continued
wave of refugees leaving the nations the US has robbed.
- Despite claiming they're all about small government, Republicans stripped states of their rights to set their own pollution standards. And despite Republicans claiming Democrats are all for big government, it
is the Dems that are working toward giving the rights back to states.
- Republican Louis DeJoy has certainly succeeded in severely damaging the US Postal Service in order to
prop-up his own investments.
- Florida follows the racist lead of Georgia and passes several laws to make it
harder to people of color to vote.
- Richard Barnett, one of the lunatics who broke into the US Capitol, the man who left a threatening note on Nancy Pelosi's desk which read, "Hey Nancy Bigo was here. Biatch." is claiming his note wasn't meant
to be threatening, but rather endearing.
- Republican Aaron von Ehlinger, who had been warned about sexually harassing co-workers, has been accused of raping a
19-year-old woman. Also, Republican Pete Lucido is hearing demands for his resignation as more and more women accuse him of
- Republican Ray Garofalo Jr. wants to make sure that public schools teach the good things that came from slavery.
- When you have no shame, and lying is all you have left, you become a Republican.
- Laura Italiano, a longtime reporter for the New York Post, has resigned saying she was ordered by the newspaper to write an article about Kamala Harris that was full of
lies and Republican propaganda.
- Wayne LaPierre, NRA gun nut extraordinaire, who prides himself on his marksmanship, was just filmed failing to kill an elephant after shooting it multiple times from
only a few feet away.
- Republican Kelly Tshibaka is hoping to win a seat in Alaska, and, since she's a homophobic Christian nationalist,
she might have a chance.
Want to trigger seizures? Try essential oils.
Ocean plastic pollution is a lot worse than we originally feared.
|But do they, though?|
I reworked my page about the slogan all lives matter.
- The Department of Justice is finally looking into how the Louisville Police tried to cover up how their incompetence led to the
negligent murder of Breonna Taylor.
- How do the Democrats expect to pay for their massive social programs bill? By taxing
the criminally wealthy.
- People of color lag behind in vaccinations, but it's not just because they have a good reason not to trust the medical establishment, it's also because the USA just isn't sending as many vaccines to places
where people of color live. And, while some schools are
wisely requiring all staff to get vaccinated, the Centner Academy in Flordia is firing everyone who gets
vaccinated citing a series of anti-science claims.
- Republicans were put in charge of the US Census. They did every dirty under-handed tactic they could think of to skew the numbers in their favor, and were told several times that what they were doing was a
violation of the US Constitution, but, in the end, all their cheating really paid off, as House seats were only gained in Republican states, and lost primarily in
Democrat and swing states.
- Republicans continue to fight against the working class by refusing to allow a nation wide minimum wage hike, but Democrats were are able to force the increase for
all government contractors. Hopefully, Republicans voters will see this raise for some and demand it from
their sniveling Republican politicians.
- The cops who violently attacked an 80 pound 73-year-old woman and caused extensive damage to her body and then lied about it on their official report were also recorded cheering and bragging about how
severely they injured
- Republicans are quick to call CNN a liberal organization, but they pay money to Republican Rick Santorum to say horribly racist things on television to increase their ratings. However, this time, he may have
gone too far and became a liability.
- How do you argue with a people when they believe in alternative facts? Just let them make a
total ass of themselves.
- Jordan Peterson isn't just a drug addict who refuses to seek treatment, he's also quite
- Like "politically correct" before it, "cancel culture" is just another term Republicans made up in order to not be held accountable for their
horrible things they say and do.
Despite being the demographic who watches the most of it, Christians continue to abuse science in the hopes that they can come up with a non-religious reason
to ban porn.
|Back for more?|
It's been nearly 30 years in the making, but I finally beat The 7th Guest. I also added a page for
The 7th Guest series.
- Until we get the vaccine out to everyone who needs it, COVID-19 will continue to kill a lot more people, and it's frightening that so many children are having to be
hospitalized for it. Those who have bad reactions are more likely to have
long haul symptoms. Thankfully, home tests
are becoming easier to come by. And, antivaxxer Republicans like Lora
Reinbold, who spread misinformation are being appropriately
- Biden's push to protect the environment has been popular
both home and abroad, so, Republicans have to do what they do best,
make up lies about it.
- Democrats continue to combat Republican-fueled
racism against Asians and
- I'm glad to hear that over 500 of the Republican terrorists responsible for the Capitol insurrection are being
charged with a crime. I'm sad to see that those Republicans who incited the
traitors, and those who prevented them from being stopped, and those who protect them, are still free.
- The USA has finally recognized the
Armenian Genocide at the hands of the Ottoman Empire. And this is just one step toward hopefully regaining the trust of the
rest of the world after four years of broken promises and defaulted contracts under
- Republicans are against statehood for any region where the people who live there might vote for a Democrat.
- In an effort to frighten away Black Lives Matter protesters, Oklahoma Republicans have made it legal to "accidentally" ram protesters with a car if they're
- One baby step close to the decriminalization of sex work.
- Allowing sexual assault cases to be decided by officers rather than objective third-parties has led to the US military simply ignoring a
shocking number of rape cases.
- Robert G. Kramer was involved in insider trading to the tune of $10,000,000. Such blatant fraud may have gone unchecked during the Trump
administration, but I sure hope democrats take him down.
In case you forgot that religion poisons everything, Christian preacher Michael Bryce Jr. was fired for asking a male teen to
send him nude pictures. Also, Mark Grenon and his online "church" has been indicted for
selling magic bleach potions which he claimed cured COVID-19.
How did a song like Convoy become such a hit?
Julia Galef's book, The Scout Mindset, has been published.
|You have ligature's disease|
I've reverse-engineered an old vector font format.
- Ever since Republicans stripped Governor Gretchen Whitmer of her power to control the virus, Michigan has become the most infected state in the country, both in total cases, and population rate, but that
pales in comparison to India where lax restrictions and a refusal hold off on religious festivals has devastated the nation where they're seeing hundreds of thousands of new cases
every day. Even the Prime Minister who has been fully
vaccinated, has become infected again and has been hospitalized again. The truth is, despite the USA distributing vaccines at a decent rate, the virus is currently at its absolute worst world wide with more
cases now than ever before! And, while it's fair to say that more vegetarians would severely decrease pandemics, it's wrong to claim veganism would
wipe them out.
- The Democratic House has approved a bill that would make Washington D.C. an official state, though it's unlikely to pass the Senate
where Republicans are expected to use the filibuster to block it. Republicans don't want it to be a state because it
will become a blue state and tip the Senate in the Democrat's favor, so they're making any argument they can think of to block it, and, surprise surprise, many of those arguments
- Despite Republicans protecting dirty cops, most Americans want to see more police accountability,
especially in how they handle people of color like Ma'Khia Bryant who was shot to death by police
just a couple days ago.
- Once again, proving that they care about the working class, Democrats are pushing to make higher education
free for most Americans.
- Republican Supreme Court judge, the woefully inadequate Amy Coney Barrett, is being asked to recuse herself from a case involving a Republican group that donated huge amounts of money to push the Republican
political agenda. Why? Because they were the whole reason she got on the
- Robert Chapman tried to impress someone on a dating app by bragging about his involvement in the Republican insurrection,
it didn't impress.
- Anti-science Republicans prevented EPA experts from weighing in on automotive pollution guidelines in order to favor fossil fuels
over human lives.
- Democrats are trying to invest in the nation with $2 trillion dollars worth of infrastructure with money that would be raised by taxing the rich. Republicans counter offer with a plan only a quarter of the
size, and no taxing the rich. Piss off.
- If you shop at Home Depot, you may want to reconsider. Not only did the Georgia-based company's co-owner, Bernie Marcus, donate $7,000,000 to Trump, but the company said they do not oppose the racist
Republican voter restrictions!
- Reality Winner is still in prison for being an American hero.
This list of prominent people in the atheist community defending Dawkins's
transphobic statement is disappointing. Most of the names are people I was already aware of as being quite awful, but there are a couple names on their I didn't expect, and I have lost respect for them. Bullying a vulnerable population of people is a terrible thing to do, and defending the bully is horrible as well. Trans women are women,
trans men are men, Dawkins is an asshole. Thankfully, a lot of others in the atheist community are rightfully
criticizing him for it.
Understanding why electricity doesn't travel in a straight line will help keep you safe from lightning.
NASA demonstrates that it is capable of generating oxygen from Martian carbon dioxide.
|You have diphtheria|
I've added a page for the enhanced 1992 version of The Oregon Trail.
- Any time white people have to actually pay for their racism, there is backlash and fallout. Case in point, the official Fall River, Massachusetts police Facebook made a post blaming George Floyd
for his own murder, and Republican Amanda F. Chase said she was
made sick to see a poor defenselessness white cop be held
accountable for murdering a dangerous black man when the cop should have gotten away with it like all the others before him.
- Refusing to learn a lesson from Georgia, Republicans in Texas passed their own racist voter restrictions and received a rebuke from Texas companies like
American Airlines and Dell.
- A few days after Ted Nugent spent hours on the Internet calling COVID-19 a hoax, totally misunderstanding the virus, and telling people not to be afraid of it, he got infected and
almost died. Meanwhile, the adults are passing laws to get rid of
stupid vaccine exemptions for religious people and ensuring the safety
- There is no place for Democrat Jewell Jones in Michigan's congress. If you get caught driving drunk, and your response is to tell the cop you'll use your political contacts to avoid punishment, you
don't deserve your position.
- Three years after Republicans restricted hurricane relief to US territory Puerto Rico, Democrats are finally allowing them to
get the help they need.
- Republican Mary Bentley of Arkansas failed in her attempt to make Christian Creationism a valid topic in science class. Although her unconstitutional bill passed in the House with 100% of support coming from
Republicans, but couldn't pass a Senate Committee.
A compilation of segments about being black in America.
|You have typhoid|
I've added a page for the classic 1985 version of The Oregon Trail.
- Derek Chauvin has been found guilty on all three counts: second-degree murder, third-degree murder, and second-degree
manslaughter. It's a step in the right direction, but we still have a long way to go to end systemic racism. Case in point: Republican Tucker Carlson used his show to lie and say the jurors would have acquitted
the violent murdering cop, but they were bullied by Black Lives Matter protesters. And the same Republicans who
cheered as Trump told his followers to overthrow the US government are now trying to censure Democrat Maxine Waters for telling people to "get more active" and "get more confrontational" if the jury voted to
acquit murder-happy police officer Derek Chauvin. Thankfully, it failed. It was also just leaked which
cop used the official police email to send Kyle Rittenhouse (the teen who murdered several people with an illegal gun) $25 with a note saying "you did nothing wrong." Virginia officer William Kelly has
since been fired.
- Republican Marjorie Taylor Greene is making things very clear, she and Republicans Louie Gohmert, Paul Gosar, and Barry Moore are forming a
white supremacist faction meant to protect "Anglo-Saxon political
- If you haven't yet been vaccinated, now is the time to get an appointment. Every adult in the USA is now eligible.
- Remember when Trump ordered the Secret Service to violate the Constitutional rights of peaceful protesters and they used various semi-lethal weapons to violently attack a bunch of Americans? Turns out the
Department of Homeland Security was given the chance to investigate his crime,
- And, just a reminder, Biden has not stopped
putting kids in cages.
- When Republicans can't even write a restaurant review without making it a political lie.
Usually when someone is caught with child pornography, they're put in prison for a long time. However, when it's Christian preachers like Nigel Cahill, they just get
An astrophysicist talks about Ingenuity's flight on Mars.
How the language around gender has always evolved over time.
Colleges do everything in their power to exploit young athletes, black men in particular, because sports pay a lot more than academics.
Historians may believe that Jesus was an actual historical figure, but Christians think that means historians also believe he was magical.
|You have cholera|
I've created a page for the television show, Love on the Spectrum.
I've reverse engineered more of The Oregon Trail including finding out more about the graphics format, the
save game format, and the tombstones format. I've
also figured out the entire high score format,
- Over half of the adults in America have begun their COVID-19 vaccination,
and that number is steadily growing. However, I think it would probably be fair to say that most adults in the USA have begun their vaccination, and, those who refuse because the Republicans told them not to,
aren't really adults.
- Ethan Nordean and Joseph Biggs, members of the violent racist hate group, Proud Boys, were out on bail pending their trial of trying to take over the US government, but have been ordered back to jail now
that new evidence has been made available regarding their crimes.
- Officer Brian D. Sicknick died when Trump suggested his followers violently attack the US Capitol to change the presidential vote. However, prosecutors are probably won't be able to pin his death on any one
person in Trump's mob because a medical examiner, Francisco Diaz, just ruled that his death, which was caused by the healthy 42-year-old having two strokes immediately after being sprayed in the face with bear
mace, wasn't caused by anything specific.
- The man who murdered eight people at a FedEx facility, four of whom were Sikhs, once bought a gun and told his mother he was going to point it at police officers in the hope that they would shoot him to death
because he didn't have the guts to personally kill himself. And yet, because Republicans write gun control laws, this raised no red flags, and he was
still able to buy a gun to go on his murder spree.
- Republican Rick Roeber is facing expulsion from the Missouri House of Representatives because his children are accusing him of
physical and sexual abuse.
- Florida Republicans have passed an anti-protesting law which allows police to arrest protesters and charge them with a felony even if they
didn't do anything illegal.
- Colorado police violently attacked a 73-year-old grandmother, broke her arm, and dislocated her shoulder because her dementia caused her to walk out of a store without paying for $14 of merchandise. As
punishment the officers have been given a pay raise.
- In addition to thinking the Jews use space lasers to start forest fires, Republican Marjorie Taylor Greene also thinks she is safe from infectious diseases because she
sometimes does Crossfit.
- Republicans continue to sow Asian hate, but the US has never been very good about it.
How credit card companies have ruined bankruptcy to ensure most Americans can never get out of debt.
A Christian couple let their new born daughter die of a treatable illness because, according to them, "God doesn't make mistakes." When it became clear that another one of their children had the same illness,
they were going to let her die as well, but authorities stepped in, treated the child, and she's still alive. The couple is obviously incapable of being parents, but they might very well get their
surviving children back.
Imagine if your daughter came home from school with her long hair chopped short and she told you that one of the school staff cut off her hair? Then, when you demanded to know why, the school basically
dismissed your outrage. That's exactly what happened to the daughter of Jimmy Hoffmeyer. And yes, they are
people of color.
Lindsay Ellis never ceases to amaze me with her resilience.
It's nice to see that other people in the atheist community condemning Richard Dawkins for his transphobic tweets,
and withdrawing honors.
Fixing the misinformation surrounding World War II.
|Hackin' yonder trail|
I've been reverse engineering the DOS port of The Oregon Trail and have figured out the dialogue format, most of the
save game format, and some of the graphics API.
- COVID-19 has now officially killed 3,000,000 people world wide. The actual number
is certainly much higher than that. This has been a long road, and it's nice to see their is light at the end of the, aw crap.
- The hate group that calls themselves the Oath Keepers is seeing one of their members plead guilty to two crimes related to the January 6th insurrection, obstructing an officer and entering restricted grounds
with a dangerous weapon. Jon Schaffer plead guilty in order to avoid four other more severe charges against him on the condition that he
rat out his fellow hate group members.
- Back in 2020, Detroit was involved in one of the largest protests the city had ever seen to demand justice for the murder of George Floyd at the hands of violent cops. Naturally, the police responded to the
protesters with excessively violent force. One of the men brutalized by cops was Kevin Kwart. He was trying to help protesters get off the street, so police handcuffed him, then spent two solid minutes
brutalizing him while he was on the ground. After their blind rage subsided, the police realized that they had almost killed him, so they had police medical examiner sign off saying he was fine (even though the
examiner didn't examine him). In total, has injuries included a separated shoulder, closed-head injury, tons of bruising, and abrasions all over his head, face, and legs. Since the cops had sent Kwart to the
hospital without having even broken a single law, the cops had to lie to justify almost killing him. They said he was blocking traffic, but he never left the sidewalk the entire time they were beating him.
There is now a lawsuit against Timothy Vernon (the only cop stupid enough to put his
name on the ticket) and three other unnamed officers.
- Things just keep getting worse for Republican Matt Gaetz.
- In an effort to destroy the first amendment, Minnesota police are arresting journalists, forcing them to lie on the ground, and
photographing their faces. Violent police brutality is especially bad against
black people, so black parents have to tell their very young children how not to get murdered by cops.
- Republican Ron DeSantis is trying to pass a law which would deny voting rights to people whose signatures don't match what's on file, so, I guess
he can never vote again?
- Republican Bill Wehrum made sure that the report which proved a deadly cancer causing chemical was being released into the air in Willowbrook, Illinois never saw the light of day. Like most Republicans, he
thought it was more important to protect a business from a pollution fine than to protect human lives.
- Christian preacher Jerry Falwell, Jr. thought he could ruin the name of his father's fake school with a lot of sex and drugs, and then milk them after being fired, but, now they're
suing him in return.
- Russian despots like Vladimir Putin keep trying to murder opposition politician Alexei Navalny, and they're
getting awfully close.
- Amazon forced its employees to watch anti-union propaganda, and it certainly paid off.
- Colorado's Supreme Court judge, Natalie T. Chase, has resigned after using the n-word several times, even
in front black colleagues!
- Because Republicans were so terrible at disseminating COVID-19 relief loans, they ended up giving your tax money to countless fraudsters. Thankfully, with adults in charge, many of them are getting caught and
have to payback the loans, like this criminal Christian preacher.
For many religious people, a person is being rude simply for not believing in their god.
NASA has succeeded with the first powered flight on another planet.
The physics behind flying Pokémon.
An astrophysicist explains the potentially new fifth fundamental force.
Discussing the so-called Republican cancel culture.
|Hackin' duh games|
First Moderna shot's side effects include sore arm at the injection point and mild headache. Totally worth it.
I've added new cheats for the NES shooter, ImageFight. I've also started a page for the
Borland Graphics Interface.
- Because people travel from every country to every other country, COVID-19 won't go away until the whole world eradicates it. Unfortunately, the Trumps of the world in
India are making that seem very unlikely. In fact, because of Republicans, it's unlikely we will
eradicate the virus even in America. You have nothing
to fear from the Johnson & Johnson vaccine. A microscopic number of people getting blood clots is random background noise, the people denigrating it are
whack job conspiracy nuts, and the pause is just a formality.
- The people living in Washington D.C. pay insane taxes, but they're not allowed to vote. Democrats are
trying to fix that.
- 13-year-old boy named Adam Toledo was playing with a gun, but when police arrived, he ran away. When the boy was trapped by a fence, he threw the gun to the ground and turned to face the police. That's when
officer Eric Stillman shot and killed the boy. Kim Potter has also
been arrested for shooting a young
unarmed black man. Meanwhile, Luke Alvin Oeltjenbruns, a white man, violently assaulted a police officer by hitting him with a hammer and dragging him
down the road with his truck, and he wasn't even tased.
- Another mass shooting has left eight people murdered, five others wounded,
and the gunman killed himself before he could be taken into custody. Republicans will do nothing to stop this.
- Republican Matt Gaetz liked to go to drug parties to have sex with random women. Nothing wrong with that, but some of those women were minors, and
that's a problem.
- Jason A. Watts is one of the few Republicans with the basic common sense to wear a mask, but because he has to frequently be in close quarters with his anti-science Republican colleagues, they still
infected him with their COVID.
- Republican John Cornyn, who certainly seemd to be a white supremacist, used his government position to ask a black woman if she was a
- Fueled by Republican bigotry, Conservatives continue their attack on Asian Americans.
- How were Republicans able to tip the scales in the Judicial Branch? Lots and lots of dark money.
- When Conservatives run as Democrats, you get Joe Manchin.
- In their tireless war on science, Republicans continue to try to cancel Dr. Fauci.
- Yet another Republican / Christian preacher has resigned in disgrace after it came out that Rick Roeber
raped his own children.
Scrabble competitions are removing bigoted words from their official word list.
How Wikipedia has been able to become the world's more important encyclopedia.
|Who says you never use philosophy?|
I got my first vaccine jab today! Team Moderna all the way!
Also, today is Ask an Atheist day. If you're curious about atheism, ask away.
- I make it a point to call out police brutality when it happens. The cop who claimed she accidentally shot an unarmed black man because she couldn't tell her gun from a taser? I'm okay with her being
charged with a crime. However, occasionally police have to defend themselves
from violent criminals trying to overthrow democracy and turn the nation into a fascist regime. When that happens, I'm not so upset when they use deadly force. Case in point, the officer who, in self-defense,
killed Ashli Babbit.
- A study has found that the UK variant of COVID-19, which is now the dominant strain in the USA, is more infectious than the original, and
just as deadly. Also, don't forget, being
vaccinated means you're far less likely to catch COVID-19, and, if you do, far less likely to die from it, but you can still get it and pass it onto people
who aren't vaccinated.
- Jeffrey Sabol fancied himself a patriot when he stormed the US Capitol on Trump's orders and tried to overthrow the government to ensure a fascist victory. When that failed, he proved his love of the nation
becoming an imprisoned martyr. Nah, just kidding, he cowardly tried to flee to Switzerland.
- Democrats are finally taking steps to removing Trump's anti-woman Title X rules.
- Republican Mike Lindell, the My Pillow Guy who thinks he's fit to lead a nation, is trying to get people on board with his Conservative version of Twitter. His big selling point is that you will have true
free speech as outlined in the US Constitution! Except you can't say anything bad about his religion, post sexually explicit images, say anything that isn't true, or use any swear words. But, other than that,
- Every day in America there is some horrible racist being violent against people of color, and many times, those people have access to
military weapons or
are the police.
- Now that Trump is out of office, the US no longer has to kowtow to Russia, and Democrats made that very clear by expelling their diplomats and imposing tough sanctions against them for their
interference with our free elections.
- Matt Gaetz is about as intelligent as the average Republican when it comes to covering up his crimes.
- How the USA can put voters first.
- When Trump was in charge, the border was well-protected and lovely migrants were well-treated, but now that Biden is in charge, the border is a crisis zone where refugees are being horribly abused...
according to Fox.
There is a hypothesis in biology that children who are exposed to more diseases in childhood grow up to be more healthy as adult. A new study shows that there is
more to it than that.
Denver Colorado is returning 14 bison to the tribal lands of the Cheyenne and Arapaho. This was done as
part conservation and part reparations.
France is leading the world when it comes to limiting carbon emissions. They're ending all short distance flights where a person could get to where they're going by land travel in
2.5 hours or less.
Another megachurch permanently closes its doors after the head preacher effectively bankrupted it by dumping the church's money into
his lavish lifestyle.
|Who says you never use geometry?|
I worked on an interesting program today. The problem is: in a grid where each cell can be on or off, find the least number of rectangles to ensure that every "on" cell is inside a rectangle. Rectangles are
allowed to overlap, but they can't contain any "off" cells. This problem has probably already been solved countless times in the past by other programmers, and no doubt their code is more efficient than mine, but
I wanted to see if I could figure it out myself. I lack the mathematical skills necessary to prove my program is optimal under every possible permutation, but it seems to match the best of what my own brain can
do for each test I've tried. I'll probably post some source tomorrow after I clean it up a bit.
- Even after you get vaccinated, you can still get COVID-19. It's far less likely, and, if you do get it, your symptoms will be much milder, but you can still get it and still spread it to others
who may not be vaccinated. And, so far, the Moderna
vaccine is still showing remarkable effectiveness. Unfortunately,
Republicans and religious people continue to gather in huge numbers, keeping the virus alive
- Kim Potter, the cop who couldn't tell her gun from a taser and killed an unarmed black man
has resigned. This isn't much of a punishment, but it's better than nothing, as the rest
of the USA continues to remind us that racism is still rampant, especially
police force, but also
in schools and
universities. Thankfully, some states are fighting back. Maryland citizens decided that enough was enough, and they passed a
bill to strip police of their murder protections. Republican Governor Larry Hogan tried to veto it, because, as a white man, he's okay with the idea of cops murdering unarmed black men with impunity. But,
the Maryland's Democrat congress overrode his terrible decision.
- Thanks to all the racism, sexual assault, and anti-science rhetoric, the Republican party
has lost a lot of support among people of color, women, and the educated, but, they have gained support with white uneducated men. Because of this, they're trying to re-brand themselves as the
party of the working man, but, since all of their politicians are people who inherited massive
wealth, and all of their policies ruin poor people, it's not going over well.
- Over 300 businesses have signed an open letter to President Biden urging him to enforce stronger restrictions
on carbon emissions.
- Republicans eliminated the public housing rules which prevented discrimination against people based on their race, sex, religion, and ability, because they're monsters, but Democrats are
bringing them back.
- Wyoming Republican John Bear, who son died from suicide, voted against a bill that would require public schools education children about suicide prevention. Why? Bear argued that, until public schools teach
Christianity as fact, and eliminated biology class, people have no reason to live, and therefore
suicide doesn't matter. Clearly, his son's suicide has broken his
Mountaire Farm's Millsboro-area poultry plant has been sued for $65,000,000 after they poisoned over 3,000 people by dumping contaminated water
into the city's aquifer.
You can learn a lot about video game development by studying the tool set.
Why is South Africa still so segregated after all these years?
|And the beat goes on|
- File the following under, things that could have been easily predicted: COVID-19 has hit people of color far harder than it's
hit white people, if we don't ramp up our
vaccine distribution, the virus is beginning to mutate out of control, and, because they're afraid of everything, Republicans are also
afraid of vaccines.
- Kim Potter, the cop who shot and killed Daunte Wright, is using an excuse police have been using for years: she claims she accidentally drew her gun
instead of her taser. Not likely. Pistols are holstered on your dominate side, tasers are not, this makes it second nature to
know what you're drawing. Also, Potter has been a cop for
26 years, and her excuse is that she made a rookie mistake? It seems to me more like Potter knew she was pulling her gun, and she knew she was going to shoot Wright with real bullets, and this is just one of many
lies cops say to avoid taking responsibilities for their actions.
- Although the trigger-happy cop who threatened to execute an unarmed black man has been fired, the Virginia Attorney General has opened an investigation into the police department that bred such a
- Another school shooting has left a high school student dead.
Republicans will demand nothing be done.
- Pack the Supreme Court with Christian nationalists, and you get what you expect. Republican judges, who claim to favor state's rights, have once again used federal authority to strip states of their rights.
In their latest ruling, Republican judges banned together to prevent states from closing public meeting areas during a pandemic,
provided they're religious.
- Not a single Republican has signed onto the Democrat bill designed to stop the anti-Asian hatred in this country, and it's no wonder, considering Republicans are the reason for all the Asian hate in this
country. However, will they be foolhardy enough to try and stop this bill, especially when they
currently have so many other problems?
- If Republican Kim Reynolds wants to raise money for her church on her own time, she's welcome to do that, but it's a violation of the US Constitution for her to do it
while citizens foot the bill.
The possible new fundamental force in physics, and what it might mean.
Another thing that's terrible in America: long term care facilities.
The science behind destroying the Earth with a death ray.
The Thinking Atheist talks about trying to reason with unreasonable people.
|Gamers gonna game|
I've added a couple new games to ROM Detectives and updated several others.
- In addition to his federal investigation for sex with an under-aged girl and sex trafficking, Republican Matt Gaetz is now being investigated in his
home state of Florida. Florida is way behind the
curve on this since most of his sexual exploits (showing homemade pornography on the floor of Congress, and teaming up with his co-workers to trick women into having sex with him) initially occurred when he was
still working in Florida.
- If you haven't already got your COVID-19 vaccine, here is a nice Q&A about what type of side effects
you can expect. Also, while the current line of
vaccines seem to be adequately effective against the several new variants, the
fact that they're evolving so quickly means that, unless more people get vaccinated in a hurry, we'll probably see COVID become an endemic virus which will kill a whole lot more people and require regular booster
vaccines. And, while Republicans in Florida have let their state reach the third most infected state by total numbers, their law enforcement might actually begin to take the virus seriously and put in jail Debra
Hunter, a horrible women who purposely coughed on a person with a compromised immune system in
the hope of infecting them.
- In case you forgot the USA is a police state: Daunte Wright is just another unarmed black man
murdered by police and setting off a new series of riots. Joe
Gutierrez is a trigger happy cop who pulled a gun on a black man and threatened to execute him because he waited until it was safe to pull over. Then, he and his partner Daniel Crocker pepper sprayed him and
illegally searched his vehicle without the owner's consent. There is now a lawsuit
against the cops, and the one who threatened the unarmed black man with execution
has been fired. Maryland appears to be the
first state to wake up and remove the blanket protection police have been enjoying as
they commit atrocities.
- The Anti-Defamation League has called for the firing of Tucker Carlson after he went on another racist rant that people of color were "replacing" the
pure white folk of the USA. Not that his racism is anything
- Republicans double-down on their goal of criminalizing voting while black.
- As an individual, you can't stop fascism in the USA or the COVID-19 pandemic. But, even though it's hopeless, you can still try, and you can still enjoy
Richard Dawkins is still a huge asshole to especially vulnerable people.
Christian preacher Nathan L. Rogers has been arrested for video recording a 12-year-old girl
|What day is today? It's Leela's birthday. What a day for a birthday. Let's all have some cake!|
I turn 41 tomorrow. Wow.
I started a page on JPEG images, more to list software which uses it than to describe the format.
- While anti-political people claim that Democrats and Republicans are the same, the reality is, if a Democratic politician were like Matt Gatez, that is, credibly accused of
sex trafficking minors, showing nude photos of ex-girlfriends while at work, and hanging out
with people arrested for sex crimes, every other Democrat would have demanded his
resignation long ago. As it is, it's taken years of allegations before even a single Republican has called for
Matt Gaetz to resign. Most of them still stille view him as a
hero of women.
- Democrats have stopped the Republican brutality of purposely taking refugee children away from their parents, but they don't
appear to be making much of an effort to get children out of the cages Republicans put them in. If that doesn't hurt your heart, it's definitely hurting your pocket book as it costs us
$240,000,000 every month!
- It's comforting that Democrats are actively trying to stamp out racism since it causes
severe health problems, instead of the Republican approach of glorifying racism.
- Although we're not even close to enough for herd immunity, the USA is now 25% vaccinated. Let's never
again have a COVID-19 potters field.
- Republican Mitch McConnell, the man who helped make it possible for corporations to own politicians, thinks we need to get corporations out of
- Republican Gene Suellentrop was arrested, not just for speeding, not just for driving on the wrong side of the road, not just for calling a cop "doughnut boy," but for doing it all
while highly intoxicated.
- Grady Douglas Owens, the man who used his skateboard to attack a police officer during the failed Republican attempt to overthrow American democracy has
finally been arrested.
Why do gods always need humans to do their dirty work for them?
|Just remember that the last laugh is on you|
It's a bit unnerving when your grandfather dies of COVID-19, and, at his funeral, nobody but me wore a mask. I'm sad to see my grandpa go, but glad to have that over with.
I finished reading the ancient Jewish book, Song of Songs.
- COVID-19 is still here, and it's still killing around 800 Americans every day and hitting women especially hard. Although the vaccine roll-out
continues, the US is now swimming in the more contagious
UK variant. It doesn't help that Republican
pundits, though they cut in line for themselves, keep telling their sheep not to get vaccinated.
- Democrats are still working on their massive US infrastructure plan since
Republicans failed to do it in the last administration, despite spending five years claiming they would. And after five years of reckless spending and cutting taxes for the wealthy, now that Democrats are in
charge again, Republicans are once again concerned about the budget. Well, the Democrats have a simple way to pay for this,
tax the rich.
- After getting caught using sleazy fine-print tactics to bilk his fans out of millions,
Trump's goons are now threatening their donors! If any companies stop giving, Republicans will tell Trump, and he'll use his rabid fan base
to ruin them!
- Because of Georgia's racist anti-voter laws, Major League Baseball pulled their All-Star game out of Georgia and moved it to Colorado, to which
Republican Governor Brian Kemp responded, saying it's so hypocritical for MLB to move to Colorado when their voting laws are just as racist as Georgia's! Horrible argument aside, the reality is,
- There was another mass-shooting in South Carolina which left five people dead including grandparents and
their grandchildren. Biden's pick for head of the ATF, David Chipman, is in favor of stronger
gun control, so that looks promising.
- Arkansas Governor, Republican Asa Hutchinson vetoed an anti-trans bill demonstrating that his traditional Republican values focus on individual rights and privacy, not on forcing one's own moral beliefs on
others, but the state's Republican congress is of the more modern Republican party which favors fascism, so they overrode his veto, allowing the bill to become law. Now, in Arkansas, parents will no longer be
able to decide what is best for their children, even when doctors agree; Republican politicians get to decide
what's best for children. As tragic as this is, it is predictable. After all,
what can you expect from a congress that voted in favor of teaching young earth creationism
in public schools?
- Sharon Williams began harassing a nail salon in Manhattan's Chinatown shouting racial slurs at all the Asian Americans inside. Another Asian person tried to intervene, but she continued her racist ranting
toward him. Unfortunately, for her, he was an undercover cop.
- Someone mentioned that Republican John Merrill (married with two kids) had an affair with his secretary, and Merrill publicly denied it, calling it just another smear campaign by the Left to tarnish his good
name. Then, someone played a recorded conversation of Merrill getting steamy with his secretary. Caught not only in his affair, but in lying to cover it up, Merrill
dropped out of the senate race.
- Republicans continue to lie about immigration, but Democrats aren't doing anything to fix
Christian preacher Todd Coontz joins the illustrious club of preachers who get sent to prison for defrauding the US government
Digging into the conspiracy-riddled disastrous Soviet hiking expedition.
I've written an article titled, Why should people call themselves atheist?
- When NRA spokesperson Wayne LaPierre feared people would shoot him to death, he did what any NRA member would do, he hid out
on his friend's yacht. LaPierre said he "retreated" to "the one place
that I hope could feel safe," and, when he got there, he thought to himself, "Thank God I’m safe, nobody can get me here." Turns out a good guy with a gun won't save you after all, you need to have extremely rich
friends. The reality is, it is horrifyingly easy to carry a gun in the USA, and desperately hard to be useful in a fire fight, and Iowa has only made
things worse by removing all licensing for hand guns.
- A donation card to the Trump campaign has come under scrutiny after donors ended up donating tens of millions of dollars more than they expected. How did this work? Well, just like those dishonest software
installers which require you to uncheck a box so you don't install some malware, Trump's campaign cards required donors to check a small box or their donation would become a weekly bill rather than a
one-time donation. And, since most people only get their credit statements once a month, they often paid out four or five times the amount they expected to donate
by they time they caught it. Always a grifter, Trump claims no responsibility, claiming the error was the fault of the donors, and
has no plans to return the money as some of it was already spent on his failed campaign and the rest went into his pockets.
- Republican Matt Gaetz defended Katie Hill when men were trying to blackmail her with nude photos without her consent, but, now we're learning Gaetz was just doing that for good PR. In reality,
he's a scumbag who voted to protect revenge porn,
which doesn't seem so surprising when you learn he delights in showing nude photos of his mistresses to his coworkers.
- Arkansas Governor Asa Hutchinson, a Republican himself, just vetoed a Republican bill that
would ban doctors from treating children with gender issues saying that it would interfere with the will of doctors and parents. Why did he do this? Because he is one of the last of the old guard of the
Republican party, a party that used to be about personal rights and privacy, but has now unfortunately slipped into straight-up fascism.
- Republican George E. Langdon IV, the guy who talked about putting homosexuals on an island to watch them all die, tried to assure everyone he wasn't homophobic, but, when that didn't work for some strange
reason, he had to resign.
- It's so tragic there are so many antivaxxers in America. They're especially common in the black community, who have reason not to trust medical
establishments, but even worse among Evangelicals, who just aren't rational.
- The pink tax is real.
- Roger Janke of Fullerton, California was arrested for hurling rocks at a Korean woman and her 6-year-old child. No doubt emboldened by the Republican racist narrative against Asian people, he now faces a
felony sentence because of his hate crime.
A person's reaction to disgusting sensory input strangely seems to strongly correlate to their political values.
More religious people ask questions they think atheists can't answer.
Did "science" determine the world's sexiest man? No. But a desperate cosmetic surgeon got great advertising.
Why can't we just reward people based on how well they do? Because nobody begins at the same starting line.
|Oh, life, it's bigger|
Last Friday I lost my grandfather to COVID-19. Keep wearing your masks.
I've added a page for the R.E.M. song Losing My Religion.
- Major League Baseball has pulled the All-Star game out of Georgia, citing the racist anti-voting measures put in place
by Republicans. More of this please.
- Ever since Trump supporters stormed the US Capitol and tried to overthrow democracy, Trump supports have been complaining that their was a fence erected around it. Of course, violent criminals
are still around, so maybe they need to stop their bitching?
- Republican Patrick Colbeck spent the last election publicly lying about the security of Dominion Voting Systems, and is the next in line
to be sued.
- Pregnant mothers can rest assured, the COVID-19 vaccinations are also
safe for a fetus.
- George E. Langdon IV isn't receiving very much love for his suggestion of a
- Republican Matt Gaetz may have had sex with a minor, but that doesn't mean he can't also
ruin Harry Potter.
How can a computer algorithm be racist? It can be made by a racist person.
Which will kill you first, being too hot or too cold?
I started a page for the film, Big Trouble in Little China.
- Once again, Democrats are doing what Republicans said they would do, but never did. They're actually
focusing on American infrastructure that isn't a useless wall in the desert.
- Republican Mike Pompeo's homophobic commission in the State Department has
finally been disbanded.
- Democrats are not renewing Trump's racist immigration ban, meaning it has
- There has been a vaccine production setback. Johnson & Johnson entrusted Emergent BioSolutions to create a massive supply of their vaccine, but the company
failed to make them properly. This was, sadly, not
unexpected by the FDS, as their 2020 inspection showed the company to have a lot of problems including under-trained employees, lax testing procedures, and contamination ruled
being ignored. This has lead to 10,000,000 doses having to be dumped. It's not all bad news though, affordable
home tests are becoming available.
- The Trump organization continues to be investigated with CFO Allen Weisselberg now feeling the heat for helping Trump cover up his
affairs with sex workers.
- A hacker released the entire user database of an online terrorist organization, and one of the users turned out to be a London police
officer. When his home was searched, police found plans for making bombs and child pornography.
- Another unarmed black man was killed by law enforcment. Marvin Scott III was arrested for having a tiny amount of marijuana on his person. He was put in jail and then mysteriously died a few hours later.
Eight people have lost their jobs, but none of them have been
- Oath Keepers is an American white supremacist terrorist organization led by Stewart Rhodes. While Rhodes claims to have not been part of Trump's failed attempt to overthrow the US government on January 6th,
phone records show that he called his fellow Oath Keepers 19
times during the insurrection.
Want to understand your own racist biases?
A look into the development history of Terraria.
|What's a lichen? Wouldn't you lichen to know?|
I beat the game Firewatch, which was just as amazing as people had said.
- Another day, another hate crime against Asian people. Darrell Hunter of California is in jail after stalking an Asian woman into a Chinese bakery, and threatening to
murder everyone inside.
- More than accidents, more than violence, more than stroke, COVID-19 became the third leading cause of death
for Americans in 2020. The underlying cause of long haul COVID sufferers hasn't yet been determined, but it
seems as though the vaccine helps alleviate the
- Republican Matt Gaetz, the drunk-driving conspiracy theorist and American traitor who tried to steal US secrets and voted to overturn an American presidential election, has been under investigation for months
now after being accused of having sex with a minor. But, a new spanner have been thrown into the works. It turns a former US Air Force intelligence analyst gave Gaetz's rich daddy an opportunity to
buy his son's innocence. And, why Gaetz went on
Fox to try and clear his name by claiming he didn't pay for the minor's plane ticket, and reminded people that Republicans frequently get accused of sex crimes, one thing he didn't do is clearly state that he
didn't have sex with a minor. I wonder why that is?
- There was another mass-shooting yesterday in an office complex. At least four people are dead, including a
- Just in time for International Transgender Day of Visibility, Democrats announce that they will undo the Republican ban
on trans people serving in the US military.
- Because Republicans made no attempt to ensure COVID-19 relief money would be well-spent, many hospitals took the bailout money and still fired their staff during the pandemic to become
- In the UK, Boris Johnson had a group of researchers put together a paper which claims that, while racism still exists in the UK, it has nothing whatsoever to do with the UK government, which, strangely, is
Johnson's personal view. It's as though his administration paid a group of people to codify his political position to
give it an air of professionalism, however, the panel who produced the article aren't sociologists, but, rather British businessmen.
The bizarre science behind synchronization.
When Sonia Tabizada learned that her former private Catholic school was going to announce the marriage of same-sex couples in their alumni newsletter, she did what any wholesome Christian would do, she called
the school and threatened to blow up the entire building with a bomb and kill all the children inside. Despite being an actual terrorist who threatened to murder children, Tabizada was only sentenced to
15 months in jail.
Christians don't seem to realize that, if they accept the Kalam argument, they also have to accept the scientific theory for the origin of the universe, which means the Adam and Eve story is fake, which means
the sacrifice of Jesus was meaningless.
|Beware the wise octopus|
I've added export programs to most of the formats used in Swords of Glass.
- In response to the increasing wave of hate crimes against Asian Americans brought on by Republican racism, Democrats are putting forth more effort to help stamp out racism including making sure more Asians
are aware of their rights, funding scientific research into finding and ending xenophobia, and better funding programs which help those Asians who have already become the
victims of hate crimes.
- Republican Matt Gaetz is currently being investigated for sex with a minor
in relation to his involvement with his good buddy Republican Joel Greenberg who was arrested for 14 different charges related
childhood sex trafficking. As expected Gaetz is calling this a witch hunt, but the investigation was started by
none other than Trump's lapdog, William Barr, a man who turned a blind eye to even the most glaring crimes of the Trump administration.
- Remember P. Brennan Hart III? The Trump Republican who got drunk at work and was caught having sex with a White House staffer on top of the General Services building? Well, he sure hopes you don't remember,
because he's trying to get back into politics.
- Republican Ron DeSantis has made it illegal for businesses to require their patrons to have COVID-19 vaccinations, not because he's afraid it will prevent some people from having access to utilities, DeSantis
doesn't care about people. Instead, like most Republicans,
DeSantis is anti-science. He tried to make this
an issue about personal rights and privacy, but, his answers belie his ignorance. When asked if Florida was also going to eliminate mandatory public school vaccination requirements for diseases like measles, he
said those would remain because they're different. Different? They're both highly contagious diseases that can be stopped with a vaccination. Could it be that Trump doesn't like one of them, and you have to do
whatever he says because he's your god?
- Because Michigan Republicans can't wear masks or practice social distancing, our state has become the most infected in the Union. Thankfully, Governor Whitmer has asked for more vaccines, and Biden has
approved them. Here's hoping I can finally get my jab!
- Just as COVId was beginning to take root in the USA, Republican Peter Navarro urged Trump to quickly invest in medical safety equipment and drugs for the impending disease. As we know, Trump not only refused,
but lied to the entire world about how deadly the disease was going to become. When Navarro heard this, he did what any good Republican politician does, he kept the news secret and immediately began a massive
insider trading crime to the tune of over $1,000,000,000.
- Add another lawsuit to Trump as the Capitol police who were overtaken by the mod Trump incited
are now suing him.
The Angry Video Game Nerd reviews Dark Man.
An interesting talk about highly sensitive people including how to better accommodate them, what benefits they bring to the table, and, if you're a HSP yourself, how to
make your life better.
|Because you think that poor is cool|
I've added a page for the Pulp album, Different Class.
- People are learning the hard way in America that, politicians are allowed to lie, but Republican enablers are not. And they're realizing this with
their rapidly shrinking bank accounts. Maybe Fox needs to start telling the
- Once again proving that Trump is still their god, Republican Rand Paul is going to his golf course to speak to the racist organization involved in the January 6th Capitol attack,
Women for America First.
- Republicans in Arkansas proved just how much they hate transgender children by making it a crime for
doctors to help them.
- Democrats are still trying to pass gun control reform, but Republicans, who love guns more than people, continue to prevent progress.
- Garret Miller was one of the people who tried to overthrow democracy in the January 6th Capitol insurrection with the goal of finding and murdering Democrat Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and a black police
officer. He also had, on his person, a gun, and rope he was going to use to hang someone. We know all this because Miller admitted to each crime on social media. When police finally got around to arresting this
dangerous criminal, he was wearing a T-shirt which had a picture of Donald Trump which read,
"I was there, Washington D.C., January 6, 2021."
- Fueled by Republican hate, a man violently attacked a 65-year-old Asian women, kicking her in the stomach, and then stomping on her face several times while
screaming racist slurs at her. Likewise, Kimberly
Newman has resigned from her teaching position after she forgot to log out of a video chat with a black student, and went on a racist tirade against them saying
black people are liars.
- I'm late to the party on this one, but Jacob Fracker and Thomas Robertson, two of the cops who were trying to overthrow democracy at the Capitol,
were later fired, but
really want their guns back. And,
in their hometown where they live, racist Republicans are harassing people of color, because that's just
what they do.
- South Dakota Republican Kristi Noem joins other Republican states in banning transgender people
Looking at the size of the universe with a sheet of A4 paper.
Testing your ethics with moral dilemmas.
Why does every DNA testing site give you slightly different results?
Do studies show COVID-19 causes weight gain or weight loss? Be careful how you read studies.
Over the weekend, I beat Kickle Cubicle.
- More shootings in Virginia, and a very close call
in Georgia. As far as developed nations go, mass shootings
only occur in the USA. Also, why are 98% of mass shootings
carried out by men?
- When Republicans were in charge, they handed out billions in COVID relief money to unscrupulous people and made no attempt to ensure the money was spent for its intended purpose. Now, with Democrats in
back charge, those who defrauded the US government, are finally facing criminal
- Republican Gene Suellentrop was not only driving on the wrong side of the highway while intoxicated, but he also tried to evade the police, and they finally stopped him by having to
ram his car.
- Democrats are working on bills to undo Trump's massive tax breaks for the wealthy, and also introducing an estate tax to make it harder for them to skip out on
paying their fair share.
- Trump's former cabinet of doctors explain just how awful the Republican response to COVID was in the early days of the pandemic and how they just
lied about everything. And, despite calling the pandemic a hoax, Republican politicians were the first
in line to get vaccinated. And, with so many states opening back up again, the
infection rate is
again soaring. Try to get vaccinated as soon as possible, and encourage your friends
to get vaccinated as well. We're in a race to stop COVID-19 before it mutates into something the vaccine
won't protect against. We may need a COVID-19
booster, which is an interesting bit of science in it's own right.
- After calculating all the secondary effects of mass power outages during the Texas cold snap, the death toll has been
raised to 111. But utility company CEOs got a little richer, so who cares?
- Republican Ron Weiser referred to the three women at the top of Michigan's government (Governor Gretchen Whitmer, Attorney General Dana Nessel, and Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson) as "witches" and
suggested witches should be "assassinated." This coming not long after
an actual assassination attempt was made against Whitmer.
- Why does every criticism of Biden work even better for Trump? Because Trump was objectively worse.
- Tennessee Republicans join Arkansas, Mississippi, and West Virginia in their attack against transgender students, banning them
from school sports.
- In an effort to deal with their problem of blood-thirsty cops, New York City is finally ending police officer's qualified
- Republican Ryan Kelley was part of the insurrection that tried to overthrow the US Capitol. Although he claims he never entered the Capitol, there are plenty of surveillance videos showing him enticing the
crowd to storm the Capitol. However, not only is Kelley not in jail, he's running for
Governor of Michigan.
- Francois Khalil picked up a woman at a bar and asked her if she wanted to go to a party with him. Khalil instead drove her to a house and raper her. The woman pressed charges against him saying Khalil not
only lied to her about the party, but had sex with her without getting her consent. She naturally won the case, but Judge Paul Thissen overturned the ruling saying that, because the woman drank alcohol,
it didn't count as rape!
- In Jacksonville Florida, there is a public school named after a racist American traitor, but the district is considering changing the name because they don't like the idea of their children going to a place
that honors someone who killed people to enforce slavery. At a town hall meeting, several people cited their Christian faith as a reason for why they oppose a school named after a slaver. However, this didn't sit
well with Joey Stevens, a white man who didn't want the school to change names, pointed out (correctly) that, in the bible, Jesus actually
- Two Maryland cops responded to a call about a 5-year-old boy wandering out of kindergarten. They found him on the street and put him in the back of their squad car as he sobbed. They drove him back to the
school and the boy's mother came. The cops referred to the child as a "beast," handcuffed the five-year-old, and, over a dozen times, told the mother to violently beat her son. When the mother said she didn't
want to go to jail for abusing a child, the cops told her it's perfectly legal to beat children, as long as she didn't leave any cigarette burns on him. Although the police are being sued, neither cop
is being punished.
- Even Texas doesn't deserve a New Jersey native adopting a fake accent and
pretending to be a cowboy.
Darren Cole unfortunately shares the same name as a man with an arrest warrant. This has caused police to continually stop him and harass him for the past 15 years. Because they refuse to do anything to
prevent over 60 cases of mistaken arrest, Cole has been forced to
sue the police.
It pleases me to see that the majority of Americans no longer attend church, but, in order to truly help
society, it's not enough for people to stop being Christian, we actually have to unlearn all the toxic behavior we learned from Christianity, and become better people.
|One more puzzle solved|
I've reverse-engineered the smaller object graphics from Swords of Glass, and now I'm working on the maps.
- Trump crashed entire agriculture markets in the USA, but Republicans took pride in the help they gave to farmers, but it turns out it was just
- More people have been vaccinated, which has led to fewer people taking the virus seriously, which has caused it to rise again in
over half the country. Keep wearing masks, keep social distancing! And, for all
the cries Republicans made about the pandemic being a hoax, and the vaccines being unimportant, they sure are trying awfully hard to
cut in line.
- Republican Moncef Slaoui becomes yet another Trump appointee to be fired in disgrace, in his case, for
sexually harassing his colleagues.
- The humanity of the North is slowly spreading to the South.
- A satirical web site called "Duffel Blog" wrote an article which claimed the Southern Poverty Law Center declared both the VFW and American Legion. It was so ridiculous, no intelligent person would ever
believe it. Enter Republican Pat Fallon.
- Meghan McCain, the Republican voice on The View, lands herself in hot water again for using the latest Republican scapegoat "identity politics" to
dismiss Asian Americans.
- Byong Choi was a Korean American restaurateur who sadly died recently, but his family was devastated even further when they received a
threatening racist letter.
- The man who just murdered ten innocent people in Colorado was using an AR-556. It's based off the design of a military rifle, looks like a military rifle, it uses the same ammunition as an AR-15 assault
rifle, and it's advertised by the manufacturer as a rifle, so why does the US government call it a pistol? And, morbidly, for
all it's down sides, the pandemic has been especially helpful at decreasing the severity of mass shootings. Well, at least in America, the only developed
nation where they regularly occur because Republicans won't do what it takes to stop them.
- Amazon continues to help out the Alex Jones by happily selling his dangerous
Why do objects moving in the water make that ripply v-shaped pattern?
New Zealand continues to lead the world in social progress. Their latest pioneering law gives paid time off for expectant mothers
who have miscarriages.
Looking at the history of on-screen female orgasms.
Although they will never be able to repay the horrific damage they caused to Alan Turing because of their homophobia, it's nice to see that Great Britain is trying to
honor the hero.
Are banana peels really slippery? Oh yeah! But will they make your go-kart spin out?
|One more puzzle solved|
I've successfully reverse-engineered the object graphics from the old DOS game Swords of Glass.
- Though Republicans will try their damnedest to block it because they like guns almost as much as they like drunken disorderly conduct,
it's nice to have a president who actually wants to do something to decrease mass
murders, because it doesn't help that some of the survivors look at ten murdered fellow citizens and declare the murders a
win for Jesus. And, while a lot of people are joking that the pandemic must be over,
because Americans are getting back to shooting each other, the reality is, we never stopped. 2020 saw the most deadly shootings in the USA
in the past 20 years!
- Timothy Hale-Cusanelli, the Nazi who dressed like Hitler and absolutely loved Trump, will remain in
jail pending the investigation of his involvement in the failed Republican attempt to overthrow the US government which may land several of them in prison
for sedition. And the Trumps see more backlash from their attempt to take over the nation. Their network of hotels have been removed from one of the most popular
luxury travel networks.
- Refugees continue to arrive on the southern border and the USA is not capable of processing them all. The fault lies mostly with Republicans purposely destroying the nation's ability to take in refugees
because they hate people of color, but, lest we grow complacent, the Democrats aren't trying
all that hard either.
- Maybe we could end the pandemic if people weren't such selfish assholes? Hopefully, CRISPR will
make that a reality.
- Democrats continue to push more into universal healthcare.
- The Republican arguments against statehood for Washington D.C. continue to grow into the more ridiculous. They're now arguing that D.C. shouldn't be allowed to become a state because a state must have a car
dealership (spoiler alert, D.C. does indeed have a car
- Trump lawyer Sidney Powell, who is now in legal trouble of her own for all the lies she made for Trump, is using the Fox excuse, claiming that no reasonable person
would ever believe anything she says!
- In a private meeting, Boris Johnson, the Conservative prime minister of the UK, claimed that the nation's access to vaccine was thanks to greed. His
statement was leaked to the public, and one of Johnson's supporters defended him claiming it was meant to be a joke, and, just like with the stupendously corrupt Trump administration, said the real crime was the
fact that it was leaked. The claim that Johnson was quoting from the film "Wall Street" isn't much solace since the line was spoken by the film's villain. In any event, it isn't true. We have the vaccines thanks
to the tireless work of thousands of scientists who care more about solving complicated puzzles and helping people than money.
- While it's common to point to the Tuskegee Syphilis Study and say this is why black people don't trust doctors, this is a gross
oversimplification. It's not just that one experiment, it's the fact that the medical community still, to this very day, treats black people
as second-class citizens.
- While we all encourage women to speak up, the reality is, doing so is often extremely dangerous for them.
- Republican Greg Gianforte illegally trapped and killed a black wolf just outside a national park, but Montana's Fish, Wildlife and Parks department
only gave him a warning.
What happens when Yoshi chokes?
|Another day, another mass shooting|
I've added a page for the Lisa Loeb album, Firecracker.
- Because America can't have sensible gun control laws,
there was another mass shooting where a white man at a grocery store murdered
- When it comes your time to get the vaccine, get whatever one is offered to you. It may sound like some are far more effective than others, but that's misleading, they're
all effective. The important thing is that you get vaccinated and encourage others to as well.
- Republican Eric Greitens resigned in disgrace as governor of Missouri because he was cheating on his wife and blackmailing his mistress by threatening to publish nude photos of her. Despite all his crimes, he
still thinks he's US Senate material, and, considering how awful the other
Republican senators are, he's in good company.
- Republican Louis DeJoy is still in charge of the US Post Office, and is still trying to destroy it
- Hey, maybe Biden isn't so great after all, and we need to frequently prod him so he doesn't get too evil?
- Evangelical Christian churches are becoming recruiting centers for
Although personal accountability is important, it's even more important to know how companies use advertising to offload their pollution responsibility
onto consumers. Also, we have a duty to clean up space debris.
Just what are Mario's fireballs anyway?
Republican Jesus is a dick, but hippie Jesus is pretty cool.
|We're not out of the woods yet|
I've added a page for Dragon Warrior II.
- The AstraZeneca vaccines has been declared safe, and, if you have any worries about the
vaccine, these four intelligent women can assuage your fears. Because Democrats aren't white nationalists, they're working to help distribute vaccines
in other countries. And, while people are sufficiently terrified of viruses, can
we institute some adequate factory farming laws so this
doesn't happen again? Christian preacher John Hagee
preached against mask wearing and social distancing, telling his followers to trust Jesus, so, why did he get the vaccine
- Speaking of white nationalists, four Proud Boys are being charged with conspiracy in their failed attempt to
overthrow the US government. And, it's nice to once again have a president who
isn't beholden to Russia.
- Democrats are canceling the student loan debt of 72,000 students who were either tricked into signing unfair loan contracts. Republican Betsy DeVos, who makes her money tricking students into signing unfair
contracts, is very upset by this.
- Why is it Republicans and Christians claim to be so offended by the song
WAP, but still voted for Trump after he bragged that he liked to sexually assault women by grabbing them by the pussy? Is it because the singers are black women, and Trump is a white man? Nah, couldn't be
- Republican Tom Reed sexually assaulted a woman, and, while he claims he accepts full responsibility, he's not going to resign. Instead, to keep his pension, he says we will carry out his term and won't
run for reelection. Doesn't sound like full responsibility to me.
- The church of the Atlanta gunman who murdered a bunch of Asians has expelled him and called his actions,
"the total corruption of mankind." I wonder if they ever
considered for a moment if their beliefs had anything to do with his
rampage? Or Republicans in general? And, while the murderer is claiming he killed people due to a sex addiction, the people he killed were aged 44,
50, 51, 63, 69, and 74. Those don't sound like the ages of sex workers.
- Chuck Schumer speaks out against Asian violence and government obstruction of Moscow Mitch
McConnell. Oh no, Mitch McConnell is threatening to ruin the government (again) if he doesn't get his way regarding
- Republicans, without any credible evidence, declared voter fraud in every swing state where Biden won, and demanded investigations and recounts in all of them. Several investigations have concluded and showed
no evidence of voter fraud, and again declared Biden the fair winner. However, there was a very close election in Iowa with a difference of only six votes. Democrats want an investigation, but, suddenly,
Republicans are up in arms saying an investigation would call into question the very notion of
elections in the country. The Republican lack of shame is disgusting.
- Kent Taylor, CEO of restaurant chain Texas Roadhouse, has killed himself because he couldn't handle living with the long haul symptoms
Compact florescent lights weren't nearly as bad as people made them out to be.
Fixing several misconceptions about the US Civil War.
I added a page for video game programmer Nasir Gebelli.
- Republicans want credit for their completely botched vaccine roll out, and, while I'm not a fan of Biden, at least he's appointed people who can
competently distribute a vaccine. Deaths are almost down to 1,000 day, but, with
only 23% of the population vaccinated, we still have a long way to go, and, if we want to eradicate this virus, we need to vaccinate, not just our own country, but the majority of the world before the virus
mutates into something vaccines no longer protect against. But, Republicans who know
nothing about epidemiology continue to fight the science with their ignorance every step of the
- The Atlanta mass-shooter is yet another reminder that women are not safe in the USA, but the murder of Sarah Everard, reminds us that they're
not safe in the UK either. And mass murders like this will continue to be carried out until Republicans stop
obstructing sensible gun control laws.
- Republicans want the Capitol insurrection swept under the rug, but the FBI says it will continue to investigate
the deadly attack. And, just because they didn't have guns, that doesn't mean
they weren't armed.
- Democrats are removing the extremely harmful Republican anti-abortion laws.
- A potential assassination attempt was thwarted by Secret Service who arrested Texan Paul Murry who was discovered outside of vice president Kamala Harris's house. They later found his car with an assault
rifle and several magazines of unregistered ammunition.
- During the Trump administration, a new series of Twitter bullying came from Trump every day. He attacked countless people, businesses, and ideals. Republicans stood by him every step of the way, incapable of
showing spine and denouncing his constant cyber-bullying. However, now that Trump is out of office, suddenly, mean Twitter posts are the
scourge of the nation.
- Republican Marjorie Taylor Greene, the Jewish Space Laser lady, refuses to honor the police officer who was murdered when Trump followers tried to overthrow the Capitol because the bill honoring his death
uses a metaphor describing the Capitol as a temple.
- Under Trump's leadership the USA learned just how lock-in-step Republicans are with Russian dictator Vladimir Putin.
Fun facts about indie games.
A couple small victories for first amendment: a school board in Indiana is removing their Christian
opening prayers and the coach who was fired because he refused to stop
preaching to his students once again lost his appeal.
|Sure, it's "romantic"|
I've finished reading the Book of Ruth.
- Fox is full of antivaxxers, because you can't expect the show of the anti-science party to follow science. Meanwhile, Democrats are putting another
$10,000,000,000 into schools for COVID-19 testing.
- Republican Mitch McConnell once again threatens to shut down the US government if he doesn't get his way.
- Yet another state investigation results in no evidence of voter fraud. Republicans had created an elaborate lie regarding Pennsylvania postal workers, but a very expensive and unnecessary investigation shows
it was just that, a lie.
- Eight people were murdered when Robert Aaron Long (who is proud of how good of a
Christian he is) went on a shooting spree at three different Asian health spas. This caused people to wonder if Long was purposely murdering Asian women. Sheriff Captain Jay Baker defended the murderer saying
Long just had a bad day (worse than all the people he murdered), however, officer Baker might not be very interested in stamping out anti-Asian racism as he seems to be
quite racist himself.
- Republicans are still blocking the passing of the Equal Rights Amendment, and, while Democrats still can't pass it, they're at least making
sure it remains an option for years to come.
- The Department of Education is in the process of removing the policies put in place by Republican Betsy DeVos designed to
- Police officers Mark Meftah and Rodrigo Reyna-Sanchez had their text messages leaked to the public where they sexually harassed a homeless woman and bragged about violently beating and killing people. For
their offenses, they were both given paid vacations.
Seriously, one of the best movies I've seen in a long time is Our Popcorn Movie Dystopia: Some More News: The Movie.
Trying to measure the height of Mt. Everest is a lot harder than you'd think.
|Hair stands on the back of my neck|
I've added a page for the album Metallica, by Metallica.
- Despite almost needing to be put on
a ventilator when he got COVID-19, and despite getting vaccinated in secret before leaving office, Donald Trump continued to refuse to urge his naive followers
to get vaccinated, until just now, after over a
year of calling the virus a hoax, then making racist claims about it, he finally, in passing, said
people should get it, but, as is common with narcissists, only if they picture his face
when they do. No thanks; Republicans are an impediment to science, but, thankfully, science continues without them, and the
Moderna vaccine is now undergoing children testing.
- Every Republican voted against the latest COVID-19 relief bill, then they took credit for it, now they're
trying to stop it again.
- In 2015, every US intelligence agency reported that Russia was actively interfering with the US election, but they wouldn't go as far as to say that they were trying to help Trump win. Now, they're more
certain than ever before, and admit that, in the 2020 election, Russia was indeed trying to help
- Not only did Arizona's Republican party lose their lawsuit challenging Joe Biden's victory, but the judge ruled that they were purposely being disingenuous and ordered them to pay the court fees because of
their bad faith lawsuit.
- Why is Switzerland banning masks in the middle of a pandemic? To punish Muslim women.
- The allegations of sexual harassment continue against Andrew Cuomo, and his defense continues to
How Isaac Newton revolutionized the way we calculate pi.
Japan is one step closer to legalizing same-sex marriages.
All the math you'll need to know for real life.
Despite being really crazy, you have to admit, Fundamentalists are at least honest about their religion.
Last night I beat the Game Boy game, Donkey Kong, which is actually a totally new game. I've also started a list of
things Conservatives have "canceled," to counteract the claim Conservatives make about being
against cancel culture.
- Among many other horrible things, Tucker Carlson is a racist.
- Republican Ron Johnson said the Trump-led insurrection which murdered a Capitol officer, and caused two others to kill themselves, didn't scare him, but he would have been terrified if they were
Black Lives Matter protesters. It's interesting that he's not afraid of violent
white supremacists, but black people who protest using non-violent means frighten him. But he's not racist!
- "Lying or wrong," is pretty much the only way you can describe the most prominent Republican politicians. Republican Kevin McCarthy's lies about terrorism are a great example, he's either too stupid to get it
right, or he knows he's lying.
- Thanks to the vaccines, COVID-19 deaths continue to decline, but we're still seeing over 1,000 a day.
- Republican Josh Mandel is so dishonest, his own home town's newspaper is warning people not to trust him, and they say they won't even attempt to
report on all of his lies.
- Donald Trump has a long history of scamming charities, and yet another instance has been brought to light. Lara Trump, his daughter-in-law, was caught using a dog rescue charity to funnel $1,900,000 of
donations for animal rescue directly into the Trump family businesses.
Cryto-currency is the wave of the future, unless...
Public school teachers are still forcing their religion on children when it comes to sexual education, not only pushing abstinence, but also
attacking same-sex relationships.
Which type of grocery bag is best for the environment? Plastic single-use, plastic multi-use, paper, or cotton totes? The answer is complicated.
Why do we measure life expectancy different for different species?
|Beware the ides of Smarch|
I've added the Nintendo Switch to the Controller Font.
- Though Republicans they did everything in their power to stop it, the
Democrat COVID-19 relief bill has passed, and Americans will finally start seeing financial help from the government
during this crisis. Several thousand are already reaping the benefits by
maintaining their jobs. Dr. Fauci
gave an interview about when we'll get back to
group gatherings. It really depends on how many people get vaccinated, and all the presidents
(except the worst) want you to get it. There are several vaccines available, you probably won't get a choice, so, when it comes time to get vaccinated,
get whatever you can. And, once we've reached herd immunity, we can finally go back to... "normal."
- One of the Trump fans arrested at the Capitol insurrection was Timothy Hale-Cusanelli, an actual
Nazi with a Hitler mustache. Two other Trump goons, Julian Elie Khater and George
Pierre Tanios, are being investigated for murder after it was discovered they sprayed officer Brian Sicknick in the face with an yet unknown chemical and he
died the next day.
- Republicans required families sponsoring refugee children to submit sensitive personal information to hostile government agencies in an attempt to frighten people away from protecting children. Democrats
have removed those unnecessary restrictions. This is welcome news, because
the Democrats, as of yet, haven't tried very hard to get those children out of
- News of corruption in the Trump administration continues to come out months after lost. Turns out Republicans in the Justice Department were purposely passing over skilled veterans in order to promote
incompetent employees who expressed a love of Trump.
- I have little expectations for the Republican party in general, but their latest freshmen are bottom of the barrel
liars and grifters.
- Despite Republican lies, Gretchen Whitmer has a detailed plan for replacing Enbridge's
Line 5 oil pipeline, and, more importantly, Enbridge has a long history of skimping on safety measures, lying to regulators, and watching their pipelines fall apart and
dump crude oil onto the public.
- The police in Rochester New York can't seem to keep themselves out of the
press. What with all the killing unarmed black men, and tasing and pepper-spraying children.
- When police use their position of power to endorse political candidates, you know that you cannot trust them to be fair or just, by Sheriff Donald Hilton
doesn't understand the concept.
- Racist Texan Republicans show their true colors.
Scotland finally abolished its ridiculous blasphemy law, which is good news since
I'm sure a lot of Scots will have some choice words for the Vatican's latest position on
hating same-sex marriage.
Was Jesus a space alien using alien powers to cure people? That would still be more believable than being the son of a god.
I've added a page for the Bomberman universe.
- Whereas Republicans literally had no plan for a vaccine roll out, Democrats have been
pushing them hard and expect states to open vaccinations to all adults
by May 1st.
- The entirety of Trump's phone call to Georgia has been released. In it, Trump is clearly pressuring Georgia voting officials to throw out the precise number of Biden ballots in order to prevent his loss. His
actions were criminal, and Trump should be put in prison for it.
- I care about the British "royal" family only enough to want them remove from power, and Oprah is garbage, so I didn't watch the interview, but you know who really loves the royal family and will defend them
at all costs? American Republicans. I'm sure their ancestors who fought in the American Revolution would be proud.
- Republican Tucker Carlson said the US military was a mockery for making accommodations for female soldiers, but several of the most senior members of the US military responded saying they were proud of their
women soldiers and weren't going to take advice from a civilian talk show host on how to run national defense.
Carlson and his Fox friends are also forced to make up lies about other American culture issues, primarily because a lot of Republican voters just don't mind
Biden. And why should they? He's essentially a pre-Trump Republican.
- Although men make up the majority of violent QAnon cult members, white women are the people really keeping the
- Republican Lauren Boebert says she carries a gun with her all the time because she witnessed a man beat another man to death outside her restaurant, and she felt the need to protect herself from violent
criminals like that. Fact checkers researched the criminal report and discovered that the dead man in her story actually died down the road from her restaurant and wasn't beaten to death, but got in a fight the
day before, and then died from a drug overdose.
- Republicans are trying to limit voting as much as possible for black people, but, because they frequently bungle their efforts, they might end up preventing just as many Republicans from voting
- When David Elmendorf, owner of an ice cream shop, wasn't bragging about his refusal to hire black workers, or brandishing guns at black people, he was calling 911 and making
false allegations to try and get black people arrested or killed by the police.
- Stavian Rodriguez was a 15-year-old boy who tried to rob a store, but ended up getting locked inside by the store's clerk. After police surrounded him, he came out and dropped his weapon on the ground.
Multiple police officers then shouted contradictory commands at him and, when Rodriguez failed to follow the impossible commands, the police officers opened fire on him. In the hail of bullets, Rodriguez was
struck 13 times and quickly died. The officers who killed him are currently on a paid vacation while their
child-shooting is investigated. They have been charged with manslaughter, but, let's be real here, they're not even going to get a slap on the wrist.
Unnecessary animal suffering is one of Christianity's biggest problems.
Information is finally leaking out about disgraced Christian apologist Sye Ten Bruggencate. It may not be as bad as serial sexual assaulter Ravi Zacharias, but Sye seems to have been involved in an illicit
sexual affair with a vulnerable woman.
Did Moses actually exist? Nope.
|We're not there yet|
- I was expecting to take my dog to the vet for a routine checkup, but they called an said their office is temporarily closed because someone there tested positive for COVID-19 and now the whole office is in
quarantine. We have the ability to eradicate COVID-19 forever, but that will never happen as long as Texas Republicans are suing their own city mayors for
wisely keeping mask mandates in place.
- Johnny Damon was arrested for driving while dangerously intoxicated, but, as is typical with Trump supporters, he blamed the arrest on a
hatred of Trump.
- Why is it taking so long to get the COVID-19 relief checks out? Because Republicans like Marjorie Taylor Greene keep purposely
dragging out the process. They know they can't stop it, they just want to
obstruct as much as possible no matter how many people die or lose their homes in the meantime.
- Republican Asa Hutchinson has signed a bill into law criminalizing all
elective abortion in Arkansas. While Republicans know the law is illegal and will be legally challenged, they're hoping that the Republican Supreme Court will rule in their favor allowing states to
criminalize abortion once more.
- Police violated journalist Andrea Sahouri's first amendment rights (and injured the free press of American) when they arrested her for reporting at a Black Lives Matter protest. A jury has since
found her not guilty, but Luke Wilson, the cop who wrongfully arrested her
and tortured her, because he never filed a police report, should be guilty of kidnapping, but remains
- Biden is making a lot of progress in completing his promises, and that's great, but, most of what
he's done has only brought us back to the way things were before Trump ruined the country.
We need to keep pressuring him to make good on his other promises, like getting kids out of cages.
It wasn't the unending physical abuse, the starvation, or the constant mental abuse that caused this Christian boarding school to be shut down, all of that had been public knowledge for years, no, it was
finally shut down when one of the girls there finally worked up the courage to accuse the owner of rape. This led to an investigation and the couple who own the "school" are now facing over
100 different criminal charges.
The IPA is an alphabet which includes a letter for every sound the human mouth can make, except those which don't actually exist.
A church treasurer was arrested after it was discovered he'd spent over $150,000 of his church's money on
Internet sex workers.
Has your church ever threatened to kick you out if you don't change your personal living arrangements to their strict rules? This woman's church
Leigh Ann Bauman, a well known Missouri real estate agent, has been arrested for trying to hire a hit man to
murder her mother-in-law. She said she knew it was wrong to have people murdered because
she's a good Christian, but she would just ask forgiveness in church to make it all better.
|Get confident stupid|
I've added the Game Boy and some of its model variations to the Controller Font typeface.
- What's in the Democrat $1,900,000,000,000 COVID-19 relief bill?
Lots of good stuff. And, because he's not a petty
sociopath like Trump, Biden is not demanding his name be put on the
stimulus checks. Also, Democrat Gretchen Whitmer signed a bill to put $2,500,000,000
back into Michigan. This includes funding for food
assistance and public schools, and wage increases for care workers.
- Looking forward to getting vaccinated.
- Biden appears to have made good on his promise to reduce
unnecessary immigration arrests.
- Kenneth R. Hubert is in jail after calling Democrat Emanuel Cleaver the n-word, and then threatening to murder him by lynching him.
- Before Trump was voted out of office, he signed a ticking time bomb into law which would eliminate 18,000 health regulations from the Health and Human Services. These include regulations like, it's illegal to
sell food containing deadly amounts of toxic chemical, emergency rooms have to treat dying patients, and hospitals can't sell your personal medical information to drug manufacturers. Democrats are working to
have this law thrown out because it's seriously dangerous and will kill an incalculable number of Americans, but, since Republicans packed the courts, there is a real chance all HHS safety regulations
- Republicans are the kind of people who say, if they aren't congratulated for saving the country, then they would rather see the country fail. And,
some Republicans are finally realizing that, like journalist Nicolle Wallace who finally admitted that the party now only stands for lies and bullshit.
- Black history month may be over, so, now it's time to learn about white history month.
The importance of keeping the correct aspect ratio in video games.
The hidden self-destruct code in Windows 3.1 Microsoft added to prevent people from using other versions of DOS.
|I wish I didn't have to pay attention|
I've added a page for the Nintendo DS.
- While Democrat Gretchen Whitmer is calling for LGBTQ protections in Michigan, Republican
Kristi Noem is trying to ban transgender children from high school sports.
- Roy Blunt is retiring in shame.
- After all his complaining about voter fraud from mail-in voting, and trying to hard to end mail-in voting for everyone else, Trump is, once again, requesting to be
allowed to vote by mail.
- Last year, Republican Tom Cotton applauded Trump's COVID-19 relief bill which gave checks to prisoners. Biden's relief bill also gives checks to prisoner, but, now that it's a Democrat plan, Cotton thinks
it's beyond the pale.
- COVID-19 has exposed just how bad the USA's unemployment system is, and put a spotlight on those Republicans who want to do away with the system
- The USA desperately needs to increase the minimum wage, but every Republican opposes it, and so do several Conservative Democrats. This is why we
can't have nice things.
- Democrats are ending a Trump bill which let companies kill an unlimited number of migratory birds
- Army veteran turned nurse, Grover Street, talks about how COVID-19 is far worse than war.
- A judge has permanently dismissed the trumped up charged against Kenneth Walker, boyfriend of Breonna Taylor, who heroically defended his home against dangerous armed intruders who turned out to be
trigger-happy police officers.
- Remember when Republicans tried to cancel Dr. Seuss's book, The Lorax because it taught children to respect the
environment? But, now they're angry at the Dr. Seuss estate for retiring books which feature racist depictions? This is an important point to remember. For Republicans, caring about the environment is evil, but
racism needs protecting.
- A judge has ordered that Jacob Chansley, the "QAnon shaman," who was arrested for his part in the January 6th insurrection, will remain in jail because he is not repentant, lied to the court, and
remains a danger to Americans.
- A Karen who is actually named Karen Marie Inman is being charged with a hate crime after she shoplifted from an Asian market, then walked up to an Asian man, spit in his face, called him a racial slur, and
shouted for him to go back to where he came from. Inman racism was certainly fueled by the all the lies coming
- Why did New York police handcuff a nine-year-old girl, and then pepper-spray her directly in the eyes
while she was handcuffed?
Three bizarre beliefs ancient Christian scholars fell for.
Looking deeper into the claim that men are discriminated against in the workplace (they're not).
Dr. Phil isn't a doctor, nor does he help people. He bring people with mental illnesses on television so he can mock them and tell them the most
childish answers to complex problems.
Here's a really cool video series on auditory illusions.
|Republicans hate workers|
I've added a page for Azure Ray's self-tilted album.
- As is typical, all the help coming from Washington is coming from Democrats, and Democrats alone after every Republican voted against the latest
COVID relief package, but the Senate still passed it. However, not
all Democrats are progressive. Because of Conservative Democrats, unemployment benefits will
not be extended as long, and the sorely-needed $15-an-hour minimum wage increase
still won't become a reality because Democrats Joe Manchin, Kyrsten Sinema, Angus King, Tom Carper, Chris Coons, Jon Tester, Jeanne Shaheen, and Maggie Hassan
voted against it.
- Biden is also pushing for stronger voting rights ensuring that all Americans, not just white Republicans,
have access to voting, and establishing a
council for gender policy in the White House.
- The COVID-19 mutations are not cause for panic, but they are indeed something that people
need to be afraid of. If we don't have a successful global vaccine roll
out, we should expect the virus to mutate beyond the vaccine before too long. And women will continue to take the brunt of it. Also, take a look at this
beautiful COVID-19 painting which is remarkably scientifically accurate.
- Republicans are completely full of it, especially Jim Jordan, who is best known for protecting a serial rapist, but now he's in hot water for keeping
secret over $2,000,000 in campaign donations. In his defense, he claimed that he
failed to disclose the money because he simply forgot it was donated. Sounds like a pathetic lie to me, but, it's even more pathetic if he's telling the truth! That means he's so bad with money, he misplaced over
$2,000,000 without even realizing it!
- Further investigations into the failed Republican insurrection are revealing an even bigger break down than originally reported.
- Texans have been trying to get their multi-thousand-dollar energy bills reduced after their unregulated power company gouged them during the storm, but energy companies
refuse to budge, even if it means bankrupting thousands of Texans. This is what happens
in a Libertarian system. The corporations have all their authority, and, if they decided to screw you over, there is nothing you can do about it.
- Police became belligerent and violent and tackled an unarmed black woman to the ground then pepper-sprayed her in the face while her 3-year-old daughter screamed in horror. Why did the police
torture a woman in front of her daughter? Because they were told she might have stolen
something from CVS. What does CVS sell that's so valuable it's worth this?
- These three Alabama university professors didn't think twice about dressing up as Confederate slave owners, complete with
a whip and noose.
An astrophysicist watches Contact.
How do scientists do studies when the subject is illegal?
An explanation of everyone killed by the god of the bible.
|Republicans hate color|
I've started a list of video game achievements for older games that didn't have achievements.
- Democrats are having trouble pushing their COVID relief bill through. Not a single Republican voted to help Americans, and several Conservative Democrats are demanding changes too. It's still expected to
pass, it's just taking longer than it should.
- Republicans don't have time to waste because they're laser focused on helping the country... they can't be bothered to hold people accountable when
they're trying to make it illegal for black people to vote. And, while Republican media outlets may be complaining that Dr. Seuss is being "canceled,"
even though his estate is willingly retiring the books, what they're not doing is showing the questionable images on television, and that should tip you off right there that something is amiss. Here are examples
of the racist depictions found in one of the retired books. Let me know if you can spot anything
racist about them.
- Texas Republicans, who sat idly by while their citizens froze to death because they were unwilling to pass effective energy regulations, are now
blaming COVID-19 on immigrants even though they
refuse to wear masks or socially distance. Being racist and anti-science is the perfect way to
describe Republicans, and simply firing one person in charge isn't going to
solve the problem.
- Republican Madison Cawthorn lies about his past and becomes violent when he sexually assaults women. No wonder Trump likes him so much.
- Republican Luke Simons has been expelled from North Dakota's House of Representatives because he wouldn't stop
sexually harassing women.
- Trump appointee, Republican Federico G. Klein, has been arrested for attacking a police officer
during the Capitol insurrection. And, Richard Barnett, another one of the seditionists who tried to overthrow the Capitol, shouted in court, "it's not fair!" after being told he would have to
remain in jail. And, while March 4th was supposed to be a big day for the QAnon cult because they were confident
Trump would somehow be made president, it clearly failed to happen, and now they turning on themselves even
- Why does Republican Marjorie Taylor Greene hate the LGBT? Because her QAnon religion tells her to.
- Yeah, Andrew Cuomo is kind of a scum bag.
|Christianity is pro-slavery|
I've added a page for the Epistle to the Colossians. I also made a delicious
- Republican Elaine Chao, wife of Mitch McConnell, used the Department of Transportation's budget as
her own private bank account. She was caught by and ethics group giving
taxpayer money to her own family, but, because the Department of Justice was also Republican, they refused to even investigate her crimes, let alone charge her.
- Republican Eric Barber who mocked women telling them they'll have to have coat hanger abortions thanks to Republicans taking over the Supreme Court, was at the Capitol during the failed coup, but he promised
reporters that he never illegally entered the Capitol. Except that he took photos of himself breaking in and committing theft while wearing army cosplay. He has
now been arrested.
- When asked why she would defend a man who incited a mob into a violent insurrection which left several people dead, Republican Kayleigh McEnany said she believed
her god wanted her to.
- It's nice to hear Democrats calling out the anti-science approach Republicans
continue to take against COVID-19, but it's calling them out isn't enough, they actually need to do something to stop them.
- Madison Cawthorn, the new darling of the Republican party, has a history of sexually harassing
women and lying about how he became paralyzed.
- Republican Ron DeSantis appears to be selling COVID-19 vaccines to those willing to donate the most to his
- Republicans Charlie Shepherd and Barbara Ehardt opposed funding early childhood education because, if professional teachers are education children, the mothers will have free time, he doesn't think women
should be allowed out of the home.
Why do modern windmills look so different from old windmills? Because physicists mastered them.
The estate of Dr. Seuss is retiring several of his books which feature racist imagery. Naturally, the anti-PC police are up in arms shouting, "if we can't draw racist depictions of Asian people, the terrorists
win." Don't worry folks, there are dozens of other Seuss books which aren't racist, and thousands of children's books which actually promote
Perseverance has already taken some really impressive photographs of Mars.
CGP Grey does a Q&A after 10 years of YouTube videos.
Being impressed by some of the younger YouTube atheists.
|I can spell cat!|
Last night I beat Mickey's Safari in Letterland, which isn't much of a accomplishment since it was made for
- Democrats screw up a lot, but they're also getting a lot of good things done. New sanctions have been placed on Russia because of Putin's multiple
murder attempts and wrongful imprisonment of Alexei Navalny and their work toward
ending the pandemic means people can expect to get vaccines
much earlier than expected. This is going
to be especially important because anti-science Republicans are already
re-opening their states and
eliminating mask mandates.
- Evangelicals can't help but worship their golden idol no matter how corrupt, dishonest, and
downright evil it is.
- Michigan, one of the swing states and battle ground of the past elections has just finished an in-depth review of their election and found
no evidence of voter fraud.
- With everyone having open access to the Internet where people can and do say any lie they can think of, and readers having no skills for determining truth from a lie, conspiracy theories are spreading
faster than ever. Just look at how Republicans were so easily able to spread
a lie about the Trump rioters. The reality is, everyone who was filmed and arrested at the failed coup was a
die-hard Trump supporter who were advertising the fact they were
preparing for a violent war at the Capitol long before it actually took
- Republican Kimberly Klacik, was so proud of raising $8,300,000 for her political campaign with a sleek viral ad, but not so proud when she learned that
70% of the raised money went to the advertising company that made her ad. Now her Republican donors are pissed that so much of their
donations went to an ad company instead of their candidate, but this is legal because Republicans eliminated campaign finance regulations that require politicians to make clear where donated money will go. The
real schadenfreude moment comes when you learn that, despite raising such a huge amount of money, Klacik still lost by over 40% of the vote because she was running in a district with a Democratic stronghold.
- Republicans don't care about freedom, they care about controlling black
If you want to teach your children to not be sexist, it helps to understand how you're accidentally teaching them to be sexist.
The names of some of your lesser-known body parts.
If you're an overweight Christian preacher, you probably shouldn't tell your female guests they need to lose weight in order to keep their husbands interested in them or that men should set a number that, if
their wife ever reaches that weight, they will divorce her. And, if you dress like a slob, don't tell women they need to spend more time on their fashion. And you certainly shouldn't point to Melania Trump as an
example since her husband cheated on her multiple times despite her size and
The potential solutions to an unsolved problem in cosmology.
How abusers weaponize self-affirmation.
I finally finished the programming project I was working on. Since nobody has ever made a map viewer of the NES port of Times of Lore, I decided to write one myself. What I suspected would be fairly simple
project ended up requiring me to reverse-engineer and write a bit-level decompressor, but I finally figured it out. It's possible that some of the colors are off, but here it is, the very first
pixel-perfect map of Times of Lore. I've also updated my
Times of Lore page and made open source the code I wrote to extract the map if you'd like
to take a look at it.
- With pressure on from liberals, Democrats are working to ensure that refugees that had their children stolen from them by Republicans can safely be
reunited with their children.
- COVID-19 is on the decline, but the US is still seeing over 2,000 people die every day from it because Republicans botched the vaccine roll out, so
don't throw away your masks just yet. And, certainly don't listen to any of the lies told about the disease
by a Republican. After all, despite all this posturing, Trump himself got the vaccine
in secret back in January!
- Just a reminder that real journalists don't give partisan
political speeches, and real news outlets don't donate huge amounts of money to celebrations of corruption.
- While Republicans keep lying about the source of the Capitol rioters, the reality is, they were Republicans, at least one of whom, William Robert Norwood III, pretended to be Antifa so he could
- The Office of Congressional Ethics has found substantial evidence that Republican Steven Palazzo illegally misused funds and the power of his office
- Republicans in Oklahoma want to waste $85,000 of tax payer money to further
inject their religion into government.
- Police arrested Elijah McClain and then choked him to death and injected him with drugs despite the fact he was unarmed and compliant. The cops who murdered him were cleared any wrongdoing, but an independent
investigation just concluded and found that the officers had no legal reason to even detain him, let alone kill him, and that the police were biased
in their telling of the story. However, despite the police being proved guilty, nothing will come from this despite the fact that cops are essentially
- The Texas government is suing their own power company. Hopefully,
something good will come out of all of this.
- Israel didn't like the SNL joke about the nation only vaccinating it's Jewish population, but, the reality is, they really are only vaccinating their Jewish population, and the nation's health officials keep
telling their government they also need to vaccinate the nation's Muslims. Turns out
viruses don't care which god you worship.
- If you don't understand even the concept of science, maybe you shouldn't be telling people to trust the science.
If you don't know how snow melts, don't just assume that it's a conspiracy.
How climate models are essential to combat destructive climate change.
In addition to hating atheists and the LGBT, the Boy Scouts have a long history of protecting men among their ranks who were caught sexually assaulting little boys. Because of this, they ended up declaring
bankruptcy in an effort to protect themselves from the deluge of over 85,000 lawsuits. Their current plan means pulling
$300,000,000 from local councils and selling off their collection of Norman Rockwell paintings.
All this because they didn't want to fire child molesters.
|I can almost taste it!|
- Evangelical Christians didn't
see the irony of worshiping a
golden idol of Donald Trump.
- COVID infections are down, but still at the level during the panic of the first wave, and we still have a long road ahead before things get back to
normal. And, while wearing glasses might actually decrease your risk of infection, no real science has been done to prove it, despite the headlines.
- Furious that they keep voting them out of office, Republicans work even harder to make sure
people of color can't vote.
- Republican family Mary Miller and Chris Miller are real pieces of work. Mary became famous because of her, "Hitler was right on one thing," speech at a Republican rally, and now Chris has become famous for
having a sticker of a hate group on the back of this truck. The
thing is, you don't play around with Nazis. Just ban them and be done
- Why are many front line workers not getting vaccinated? Part of the reason is they don't trust America's corporate health care industry, the other part is they can't afford to take a sick day if they have an
strong immune response to it.
- A US intelligence report has concluded that the violent murder of Jamal Khashoggi was indeed committed under the order of Mohammed bin Salman, the leader of Saudi Arabia. However, it appears the Biden
administration will do nothing to punish him.
- Texas has power again, but the damage caused by their greed will be extremely costly to repair, and, it's the rest of the nation that will
end up paying for it, but, we have our own
energy infrastructure problems to deal with.
- Police murdered another unarmed person-of-color by crushing his neck for several minutes until he died.
- Hero of Michigan, Jennifer Granholm, has been made Secretary of US Energy.
- Republicans fought it tooth and nail, but House Democrats eventually passed a massive relief bill which will give Americans $1,900,000,000,000 to help them
recover from the pandemic.
- John Shallerhorn refused to wear a mask at a high school function, started an altercation, and eventually pulled out a gun and shot and killed
a police officer.
- You should boycott Goya foods until they fire their CEO who is spreading the same Republican lie. Trump
lost the presidential election by a huge margin, but Republicans keep lying about the results.
- Republican Jim Jordan turned a blind eye to young men being raped by his wrestling coach, and now he's fabricating lies about Democrats. The reality is, the failure to secure additional officers at the
Capitol on January 6th was the fault of Republicans refusing to believe that Trump fans would try to take over the Capitol, despite Trump's order to do
so. Of course, since Republicans are also trying to push a lie about the political affiliation of the insurgents, shouldn't they thankful for the delay?
- Why does Putin keep trying to murder Alexei Navalny? Because Putin is the dictator of Russia, and Navalny is a political threat, and, as a dictator, Putin
can get away with murder.
A Christian tried suing their spouse to prevent them from being getting a divorce, and the case was appealed all the way
to the state courts!
One of the judges for the Academy Awards, Kieth Merrill, refuses to even consider films for winning if they don't
comport to Mormonism.
- House Democrats have successfully passed their bill protecting LGBT people from hateful
bigots like Republican Marjorie Taylor Greene, or
Republican Rand Paul who equated gender-confirming surgery "mutilation."
- Republican John Thune opposes a $15 an hour minimum wage because, when he was a teen, he was only making $6 an hour. Of course, when adjusted for inflation, he was making the equivalent of
$24 an hour. Meanwhile, Costco is raising their own minimum wage to
$16 an hour. Boycott Sam's Club and switch to Costco.
- Michigan Republicans are purposely refusing to accept COVID-19 aide already allocated to the state; they would
rather watch Michiganders die than admit they are wrong about the severity of the
virus. And, in Florida, Republican Ron DeSantis won't allow his state have a comprehensive vaccine roll out plan. He's actually proud of the fact that he's
not helping his dying constituents. And white people everywhere are making
sure that black people don't have equal access to the vaccine.
- After years of fighting justice, Trump's taxes have been handed over to a New York attorney. If
he's guilty of tax fraud, I hope they punish him accordingly.
- Biden just bombed Iranians in Syria.
- More evidence has come out that the FBI warned Capitol police about the January 6th attack, but the police refused to take it seriously. And, while
Republican "Moscow" Mitch McConnell said Trump was definitely guilty of inciting the insurrection against the US Capitol, he still voted not to impeach him, and now says that he would absolutely support Trump to
run for president in 2024, despite the fact he's guilty. Republicans are always party over country.
There is an important distinction between lies and bias.
Explaining General Relativity at seven levels of complexity.
Admire the black pioneers of journalism, and stop thinking of black women as super heroes.
More no-true-Scotsman fallacy from anti-intellectual Jordan Peterson.
|Got a bun in my programming oven|
- With the weather warming up, Texans are no longer in fear of freezing to death, but now they just might try and come to terms with their problem of
letting companies control them and
Republicans lie to them.
- Biden fails to deliver on some promises, but, on others he's making good. 105 of the children who were lost by the Republican party have been found
under the Democratic party, and immigration is
back on track. Biden also has one of the most diverse cabinets in US
history, which is ruffling some white supremacist feathers as Republican senators push back hard
on his non-white picks while
letting the white people get in mostly unopposed. Republicans tried to mask their racism by claiming that Democrats voted against the few people of color in Trump's cabinet, failing to mention that people voted
against Trump's picks because none of them were even remotely qualified.
- COVID-19 is still a serious threat. Gyms are reopening and again becoming super spreader
epicenters, and families (black families especially) are still losing their homes,
despite the eviction moratorium.
- Republican Marjorie Taylor Greene reminds us all that the Republican party is full of
- Richard Michetti was part of the mob who tried to overthrow the US government. How do we know this? He insulted his ex-girlfriend while storming the Capitol, and
she turned him in!
- Some 11-year-old boys pulled a harmless prank by ringing someone's doorbell and then running away. However, the target of the prank, former-police officer Dean Taylor, got so angry that he chased the boys on
foot, jumped out of his car, grabbed one of the boys, dragged him into his car, then told the boy if he ever did it again he would "put a bullet in his head," before booting him from his car. Thankfully, Taylor
has since been arrested, but he's already out on bail.
- After their loss in several battleground states, Republicans are working hard to ensure it doesn't happen again. No, not by becoming better leaders, but by
making it harder for people to vote.
|Things are happening|
- The Johnson & Johnson vaccine has been approved by the FDA, which is good news
because another more deadly mutation of COVID-19 cropped up in California. We really need to speed up the rate of
vaccination, especially world wide.
- Many of the insurrectionists who failed to invade the US Capitol have since been arrested. After investigating their personal lives and social media posts, it has become very clear that they are fervent
Trump supporters. All the evidence of their adoration of Trump only makes
Republican Ron Johnson's lies that much more
infuriating. Republicans just can't accept responsibility for their failures, and Texas is
demonstrating this fact
- New evidence has been revealed in Republican Jason Ravnsborg car accident. Previously, Ravnsborg claimed he thought he hit a deer, and he returned the next day (for some strange reason) to discover that it
was actually Joseph Boever, and Ravnsborg had killed him with his car. However, it's just been revealed that police found the dead man's eye glasses
inside of Ravnsborg's car and a flashlight next to his corpse
which was still turned on. It's now quite clear that Ravnsborg knew he hit a person and left him for dead, and is now lying about it. Ravnsborg should have been arrested, but, instead, he's still working as South
Dakota's attorney general, and will probably only get a slap on the wrist. At least one Republican colleague has demanded Ravnsborg resign, but Ravnsborg says he will do no such thing!
- Why should you have voted for a progressive Democrat instead of a moderate? Because Biden just
reopened one of Trump's migrant camps.
- Almost 100 Confederate monuments were removed in 2020, which is great news, but we still have
a long way to go.
- Republicans were all talk on infrastructure, but never even tried to build anything useful. Once again, Democrats will have to do what Republicans
said they would.
Cat breeds are very similar looking to each other, but, genetically, they're actually a lot more diverse than dogs whose breeds look every different from each other.
Gwyneth Paltrow continues to be a scam artist.
This history of transphobia in pop culture. It didn't start with J.K. Rowling.
|Now you're playing with power... super power!|
I've added a page for Hudson Soft's SNES multi-controller port, the Super Multitap.
- The COVID-19 death toll has officially hit a half million in the
USA, and near 2,500,000 world wide. The vaccine roll out continues as a trickle (maybe we shouldn't have let rich people own the vaccines?) and
thousands of hospitals all around the country are still overwhelmed with
COVID-19 patients. And, while it may not be as effective, the Johnson & Johnson vaccine is still really effective at what counts,
keeping people out of the hospital. So, don't
listen to imbecilic antivaxxers, get vaccinated.
- If your argument is, having guns around makes you safe, read this article about a shoot out in a gun store which resulted in
three dead and two more wounded.
- Turns out that disgusting hypocrite Ted Cruz wasn't the only rich Republican who fled Texas while people were dying from the blackout crisis they
caused, attorney general Ken Paxton and his wife also checked out. Republicans will
exploit you until there is nothing left and then cut and run.
Perseverance is safely on Mars, and has sent back high resolution video of its landing procedure and an audio recording of the
surface of Mars!
The military is accepting more women than ever before. They're also protecting rapists
more than ever before.
Another father-to-be accidentally kills himself with a gender reveal bomb. Can this stop being a thing now?
Just a reminder how awful things get under corporate control.
Last night, I beat the single player mode of Super Bomberman.
- Texas has been run by Conservative Republicans for multiple generations, and, during that time, they've cut the state off from the federal power grid and removed as many oversights as possible in favor of
giving more money to fossil fuel company CEOs. The state was heading for a catastrophic failure, and, when it did happen, Republicans did exactly what they always do, they blamed Democrats. The lies of Texas
Governor Greg Abbott were particularly egregious, as he blamed his state's massive infrastructure failure on the Green New Deal, and Democrats like Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez. Of course, Abbott was
forced to eat his words after
Ocasio-Cortez raised $4,000,000 to help take care
of Texas, while the Republican leaders of Texas were busy vacationing in Mexico. Now people are
suing the utility companies because their recklessness killed a lot of people, and they still gouged Texas for the
little power they did provide. Don
Trump Jr. tried defending Ted Cruz's Mexican getaway by blaming everything on the incompetent Democrat Governor in charge of Texas, because he's too stupid to know that the Governor of Texas
is a Republican.
- The reality is, this moron isn't an outlier in the party, the latest batch of Republicans are actual high school dropouts who don't have the slightest idea of
how US government works, and, even with slobs
like Trump voted out of power, the party is expected to continue to devolve and
keep trying to violently overthrow the country and
commit hate crimes. The inhumane monster
Rush Limbaugh is also out of the picture, but his legacy of
hate over truth will continue to shape the party. And, while the rare individual might
see the light and quit, the horde remains.
- Erik Prince of Blackwater, a man with family ties to the Trump administration, has been caught selling weapons to Libya against UN sanctions. This is not only a crime, but a grave insult to all US allies, and
now an investigation needs to be made to see how complicit Trump was with yet another war
- The failed Republican coup is still being processed as members of one the hate groups involved, the Oath Keepers, are being charged with the crime of a premeditated take over of the Capitol in order to
unconstitutionally keep Trump in office.
An additional six Capitol police officer have been suspended for aiding the mob, but their only current punishment is being put on
- Republicans hate cancel culture, except when they hypocritically use it to
cancel people they don't like.
- Republican Jason Ravnsborg, the attorney general of South Dakota, killed Joseph
Boever with his car, and his story sounds awfully fishy. According to Ravnsborg, he was driving at night looking at his phone when he plowed into something (while speeding) that he assumed was a deer. He
claimed he immediately stopped his car to investigate, but couldn't find the carcass, so he drove home. The next day, he claimed that he was so curious about the deer he hit, that he drove all the way back to the
scene of the accident, and, instead, saw a dead person. He then called the police, who arrived to collect the corpse of Boever and gave Ravnsborg a sobriety test, which, 15 hours later, wouldn't show anything
even if he were hammered the night before. Rather than being charged with vehicular homicide or manslaughter, Ravnsborg is only being charged with reckless driving, and, even then, prosecutors don't think they
can make it stick considering Ravnsborg's political position! My guess is Ravnsborg had been drinking, saw he had hit a human being, and fled the scene. The next day, wracked with guilt, he returned to scene of
the crime in the hopes he was just hallucinating the night before, I mean, who is so curious about a dead deer that they'd go back and look for the corpse? Seeing that it was indeed a person, Ravnsborg's guilt
got the better of him, and he called the police, since now, with the alcohol out of his system, he was safe.
- Just a reminder, although Mitt Romney may have done the bare minimum and symbolically voted to kick Trump out of politics, he's still a
garbage human being.
- Republican Debbie Lesko, after saying that Hispanics are "good workers," said that they should only be allowed to get vaccinated
after all the Americans. I guess she thinks COVID-19 checks a person's nationality before
- Republican and QAnon supporter Ben Gibson, who failed to win his Louisiana race, has just been arrested for possession of child
- Tucker Carlson is totally full of it.
What's the use of bendy robots?
You can learn a lot from the sinking of Jakarta.
|Apparently, not much|
Yesterday, I beat the NES game Rambo. I also added a ROM Detective page for
- Texas continues to reel from the multitude of failures of their Republican "leaders." 47 Texans are now dead as Republicans try to downplay the seriousness of the crisis calling it "rolling" blackouts, but
many places haven't had gas or electricity for several days.
Residents are turning to propane and kerosene burners for heat and generators for electricity, but, this is leading to
carbon monoxide poisoning. The
utility companies are profiting off their misery by gouging customers severely charging them hundreds of
dollars every day! Hospitals are even running out of clean water and are having to transfer their patients
to other hospitals. Rather than
demand an explanation from the fossil fuel industry, Republicans have all jumped on the same band wagon,
blame renewable energy and
politicians in New York? The fact that they all collectively blamed green energy lets you know who has their hands in their pockets. And, during this
crisis, Republican Senator Ted Cruz flew to sunny Mexico to go on vacation
with his family... in the middle of a deadly pandemic, with his dog left home alone in the
freezing house. Cruz has a long history of shaming politicians for going on vacation during hard times, but, as is typical for all Republicans, something is only wrong
when other people do it. Biden, proving that Democrats actually care about everyone, and not just those who
voted for them, has authorized emergency aide, something Trump would never have
- Having secured a vaccine for every American, Biden is now working to spread the wealth of America to other nations, promising $4,000,000,000 toward
vaccinating poorer nations. Meanwhile, Americans are dressing up as the elderly to
steal early vaccines and preachers of super-spreader churches
continue to die from COVID.
- Democrats are ordering ICE to calm down and warning them that they will
actually have oversight now. They have also successfully rejoined the Paris Climate Accord.
Yesterday, NASA successfully landed Perseverance on Mars. It was tense to watch, but it went off without a hitch. The SUV-size rover is now
driving around along with its helicopter drone! this mission will actually begin coming the Martian soil for evidence of life.
The strangeness of time.
The importance of black doctors.
Listening to religious people defend their faith his like watching someone build a Rube Goldberg machine.
|And what did we learn?|
I've added a page for one of the more bizarre scenes in the Torah, the circumcision of Moses's son.
- Things are getting worse in Texas. So far 24 people have died. Without heat, many water pipes are bursting causing a lack of water for many people, and, for those who still have it, the water is not longer
safe, so they have to boil it. A difficult task when you don't have electricity. Rather than be leaders and offer help, or even require power
companies to provide the service their citizens paid for, Republicans are telling Texans,
"you're on your own!" Republicans shirked regulations and
now everyone in the state is suffering from their shortsightedness. Well, not everyone, Republican Governor Ted Cruz went on vacation to
vacation in sunny Cancún, Mexico, but returned
when the press caught him.
- Over 40,000,000 Americans are now vaccinated, but a new study shows that the current vaccine is only 1/3 as effective against the
South African variant.
- After Republican Ron DeSantis made sure that rich white people would be the first to have vaccine access, a lot of people complained, and DeSantis responded by saying the people who complain about him
favoring rich white people will not get vaccinated!
- The fact that Republicans are still embracing anti-Semites and
attacking Asians is not a good sign.
- Kroger would rather close their stores than pay their workers a proper wage.
- Trumps failed casino has been demolished. Let's hope his career follows shortly
- Some more articles about what a horrible monster
Rush Limbaugh was.
A look at the Famicom Disk System.
The insane glass lens which made lighthouses useful.
What new skill did you learn during quarantine?
|But, did you really earn it?|
I added a page for a thought experiment I came up with, the inadvertent thief.
- Texas Republicans refused to become part of the national power grid because they didn't want to have to abide by the regulations which prevent blackouts. Now that Texas is experiencing
record cold weather thanks to climate change destabilizing everything, their unregulated power grid simply
can't supply enough energy to heat the homes and they're having rolling
blackouts. Republicans are blaming wind turbines and even
Joe Biden, but the real fault lies with Republicans refusing to impose sensible rules on
the fossil fuel industry. Since the state is completely unprepared for winters, people
are seriously suffering, and it's likely many will freeze to death during this crisis. Naturally, Republicans are demanding a government handout, while, at the same time, claiming those who expect a government
handout, deserve to die.
- Back in 1998, three of the Republican Senators who are still in Congress today voted to impeach Clinton. Those very same Republicans just voted
to acquit Trump.
- Rush Limbaugh is dead. Good. He was an absolute monster. Racist, bigoted, and vile to the core.
- One of the insurrectionists who has been arrested is Leo Brent Bozell IV, son of Leo Brent Bozell III, the man who created a Republican organization that attacks non-Republican media. Bozell was identified
because of his sweatshirt which featured the logo of the private Christian school where he sends
his children. This wasn't unsurprising as most of those involved in the riot were Christian nationalists which are the most dangerous terrorist group in
America, and they're raised from childhood to be dangerous.
- More evidence that COVID-19 was not human-made, but the results of a
wild virus having mutated. And New York is
suing Amazon for putting their workers at risk during the pandemic.
- In the last election, Pennsylvania Republicans lost big. Rather than accept the fact that people no longer want them in power, they are instead trying to completely upend the state's judicial branch to
replace many of the state Republicans liberal judges with those that will be
- Remember Amy Cooper? The white woman who let her dog destroy a park, and then, when a black man reminded her of the park's leash laws, called the police and told them a black man was threatening her in hopes
that the police were just as racist as she was and they would arrest him or beat him to death? Well, her case has been dropped, and she will not face charges for
falsifying a police report.
Governor Whitmer is working to expand public childcare in Michigan because
|Some people are more equal than others|
I've added a page for the King James Version of the bible.
- Although they couldn't convince Republicans do grow a spine, Democrats are pledging to undertake a full
investigation on the causes and failures of the Capitol riot. And, now that their cult leader is out of danger, Republicans are pretending they're actually interested in finding out the truth.
- Republicans don't care when one of their own super spreaders dies from
COVID-19, but maybe they'll start caring when they find out it can kill the only thing they care about,
fetuses? And, make no mistake, unless the world makes some drastic changes, there
will certainly be another pandemic in the near future.
- Republican Adam Kinzinger's family has disowned him for doing the right thing. After voting to impeach Trump for his many many crimes, Kinzinger's family sent him a letter that was essentially just a laundry
list of Fox pundit talking points.
- Republican Ron Johnson doesn't think the Capitol insurrection was a big deal because they mob only had bear spray, handcuffs, metal poles, riot gear, and various clubs which they used to murder a cop, but,
since they didn't have any assault rifles, who cares? Well,
the NAACP for one.
- Republican Fred Eshelman stupidly believed his party's lies of voter fraud and handed over $2,500,000 to a Republican group called True the Vote in the hope that the money would be used to expose a huge plot.
However, as time went on, and no progress was made, Republicans lost or dropped nearly every legal challenge they made because they didn't have any evidence at all and Eshelman demanded his money back, but True
the Vote already squandered it. Now Eshelman is trying to sue them to get his money back so he can instead invest it on... more attempts to
uncover non-existent voter fraud. I kind of feel bad for the guy for being stupid enough to pay into the same
conspiracy twice in a row!
- Remember when a lunatic gunman brought a loaded assault rifle in a family restaurant and began shooting because the Internet told him Hillary Clinton was running a pedophilia ring out of its non existent
basement? That act of violent ignorance foreshadowed the Capitol riot, and the restaurant still has recurring vandalism and arson from similar imbeciles. Well, the gunman, Edgar Maddison Welch, has just been
let out of prison! It sure is nice to be a white man in America where you can purposely put the lives of innocent
children at risk and still only see minimal punishment.
Have you ever been curious about how programmers used machine language.
When learning about evolution, it's important to learn about what evolution is not.
|Beware the ides of February|
On Saturday, I beat Yume Kojo: Doki Doki Panic. I've also updated my page on
Super Mario Bros. 2.
- As expected, Republicans once again chose party over country. Before the vote, Trump's
lawyers tried one last time to blame the
riot on Democrats, and never tried to deny all their
horrible incitement bellowed by Trump,
which would have been impossible since so much early criticism came from Republicans, until Trump won their nomination, then they got down on their knees
for him. There was even a glimmer that we might
actually see witnesses, but that faded fast, and wouldn't have mattered since Republicans were refusing to listen to the hearing. Having the same
Republicans who incited the coup voting on it is like having Nazis at the Nuremberg trials. When they did take their vote, only 7 Senate Republicans
actually did the right thing, the other 43
are either too afraid of the violent mob they call their voters, or wanted the insurrection. And Republicans had no problem with friendly fire. I'm confident they would have still voted to acquit Trump even
if his mob followed out his orders to murder Mike
Pence and Mitt Romney. Just ask Republican Kevin McCarthy, who got in a swearing match on the phone with Trump when the Capitol was overrun, but his
fellow Republicans didn't care. Republican Mitch McConnell even publicly blamed the violent coup on Trump, but still voted
to acquit because Republicans simply do not value justice, and neither do their voters.
- Speaking of the Capitol riot, why were the white men simply let inside, when black people, women, and the disabled are always abused?
- However, while Republicans are predictably evil, Democrats are being predictably altruistic. Biden is working to close the American torture site which Republicans have adored for years, in
Guantanamo Bay Prison. Also, Democrats have secured enough doses to vaccinate every American against
COVID-19, which is really important because people are terrible as understanding pandemics, and, while there is a slight downward trend, February 12th saw
the largest number of COVID-19 deaths in the history of the pandemic with 5,436!
- The criminal investigation into Trump's crime of voter tampering in Georgia continues as his lawyers try to claim Trump begging for Georgia voting officials to fabricate over 11,000 ballots in his favor and
steal him the win was taken out of
- Thankfully, social media is finally starting to ban the
worst spreaders of misinformation because they're
causing serious harm.
Increasing the size of highways paradoxically makes traffic worse.
What does sports have to do with patriotism? Absolutely nothing.
After he died, Christian preacher Ravi Zacharias was outed as being a dangerous sexual predator by his own ministry and he used the money donated to his church to pay the women he abused to remain silent. It's
nice that the Christians that adored him had the decency to tell the truth, as it's so rare for them to do so, but, before you applaud them, recognize that they're doing what Christians do so well, deflect. In
this case, they're blaming Zacharias's sexual attacks on smart phones.
Sorry guys, there are billions of smart phones out there, but the vast majority of the men who own them aren't rapists.
Why do men throw tantrums when asked to wear a mask? Toxic masculinity.
The horror of trying to leave Islam while being female.
- Republicans continue to poorly argue that Trump can't be held accountable for the insurrection, because they claim Trump didn't incite it. So,
Democrats are demonstrating how the mob, in their own words, used Trump's statements to
justify their failed coup, of which,
several more who got very near to murdering members of Congress, have
been arrested, as has
this genius. And, just to demonstrate how complicit Trump was with the
attack, they quoted Trump directly. Instead of condemning the assault, he
told the mob he loved them.
Knowing the the hearing against him is pointless because Republicans will vote in his favor no matter what he does, Trump ordered his lawyer to not even
bother arguing in his defense, and, instead, give cable news interviews. This is
only to spread more misinformation as Republicans are so out of touch with reality, they blame the attack on Antifa, while, at the same time, believe the attack was
a good thing that was also peaceful. And, while the Congressional hearing is a
farce, the latest criminal investigation into Trump begging Georgia election officials to change just enough votes to give him a victory, is something
- Back when Trump predictably became infected with COVID-19 because he refused to take any precautions against it, he received the best possible treatment money can buy and experimental drugs nobody else has
access to, and, upon recovering, said it wasn't a big deal for the average poor American. Now, several people that were close to him during that period have come forward and explained that he was actually a lot
sicker than he let on, and, even with his round-the-clock state-of-the-art medical treatment, his doctors were worried that he'd have to go on a ventilator
to get enough oxygen. Despite the
very real chance that he could have died from it, he left the hospital and told all his followers that it was no big deal and they shouldn't be afraid to also get infected. What a monster. Thankfully, with
Democrats in charge, an actual effort is being made to vaccinate the public, and
my home state of Michigan, with a strong intelligent Governor who isn't afraid to make unpopular but correct decisions, is
doing quite well. And, remember, when you
do get your vaccination, you want to have adverse symptoms, that means it's working.
- Despite violating the conditions of his parole, accused murdered and rabid Republican Kyle Rittenhouse will not be arrested, or even have his bail increased. Once again, America proves that white men can
openly violate the law without consequence.
- When Republican Mike Shirkey called the Capitol attack a hoax, it was a shock to many people, but not to those who had been following him closely. Shirkey has a history of encouraging dangerous militia groups
and even shared a stage with the men who tried to kidnap and
murder Governor Whitmer.
- More news has come out to the extent at how anti-free press Republicans are. They have been using false security threats to
prevent journalists from working!
- Remember when officers Robert McCabe and Aaron Torgalski violently attacked an unarmed and unsuspecting 75-year-old man, knocking him to the ground and busting his head open? And then they lied and said the
elderly man tripped, but it turned out that the cop's attack was filmed and became national news? The case is close, an the cops will
not being punished in any way.
- The problem Sean Hannity faces about having his history on film is that every time he tells a huge lie to protect himself or his party, there is always video footage of him
saying the exact opposite.
- Systemic racism runs deep in American culture, even into things you wouldn't expect, like fraternities, or our history book's inability to recognize
the importance of black espionage.
- Raising the minimum wage to $15 an hour would help the average working American, which is why Republicans are so much against it.
Taking a look at the Sega SG-1000.
If you're having a religious debate with someone and they bring up Adam & Eve, you know the person you're dealing with is ignorant.
|Plack the Hanet!|
I made a hack of Super Mario Bros. where, instead of Mario and Luigi rescuing Princess Toadstool, my daughters, Gabby and Illy, are rescuing Mario. I call it
- In the hearing against Trump, a video was shown which included never-before seen surveillance footage of Trump's mod infiltrating the Capitol, and just how
dangerous and ravenous they were,
and how close they came to reaching
members of Congress. They were hunting for Democrats to murder.
Unfortunately, several Republicans who are voting refused to even watch it. Republicans weren't afraid at all since the mob wasn't trying to murder them.
Meanwhile, Trump's lawyer is doing a bang up job.
- Over a quarter of Evangelical Christians have been duped by an Internet troll, and 100% have been
duped by a church.
- Actress Gina Carano stupidly believes there was a huge Democrat conspiracy to steal the election. She also believes, without a shred of evidence, that massive voter fraud exists. She also has ignorant
anti-evidence based views on wearing masks. Most recently, she compared the Democratic administration to the Nazis. Thankfully, she has been kicked off her most recent television role, and fired from her talent
agency. Terrible people need to be held accountable for their actions. Speaking of
which, Mike Shirkey finally apologized for calling the Republican insurrection a hoax. And Republicans keep complaining about being "canceled" because they want to continue to say
racist, sexist, bigoted lies.
- Republicans may prevent the USA from doling out justice when their voters try to overthrow the government, but they can't stop Democrats from doling out justice when another nation is successful at
overthrowing their government.
Interviewing Maryam Namazie and her brave work documenting the terrors of Islam.
|Really, any kind of plode|
I added a page for the Dutch rock band, Golden Earring.
- In a "no duh!" moment, the Senate voted that it is constitutional to hold a hearing against Trump even though he's
now out of office. How can you expect to
have justice if a politician can commit a whole bunch of crimes and then simply resign to avoid punishment? Still, nearly every Republican voted against holding politicians accountable for their actions, many of
whom cited the work of law professor Brian Kalt, who wrote a famous article about presidential impeachment, but, Republicans made a mistake very common to Christians who quote
scientists, they forgot to check if the author was dead. Since Kalt is still alive, he was able to comment on the Republican use of his work, and he repudiated them saying they had
completely misrepresented him, a tactic
Republicans frequently employ. And, like every other unqualified moron hired by Trump, his lawyer, the guy who refused to prosecute a serial rapist,
bumbled around for almost an hour, and the best argument he could come up with was to argue against what the Senate had just voted on! Meanwhile,
other Republicans are trying to come to Trump's aide by using the same tactics they use when there is
a mass shooting, they say the whole thing was staged by actors who hate Republicans, and that we
just need to move on. Of course, this entire hearing is all for show. The reality is, it doesn't matter how guilty Trump is, or how much evidence is
brought against him, the Republicans in the Senate get to decide if he's kicked out of politics, and Republicans vote party over country.
- Republican pundits cheered on Trump for holding massive gatherings without masks, but they criticize Biden for having small gatherings with masks.
- Southern Baptist Christians have a long history with racism, and their recent attack against Kamala Harris is just
more of the same.
- How can Lou Dobbs talk when his lips are permanently puckered on Trump's ass?
- A Muslim cleric warns that getting the COVID-19 vaccine will turn you gay (like Alex Jones's gay frogs?), but don't worry, he explains that you can cure the disease by sleeping with
flower oil on your anus.
- Yet another innocent man was shot and killed on his own property by police because they just can't be bothered with determining a person's identity
before shooting at them. The unidentified cop who killed the innocent man is on paid
vacation pending an "investigation."
It's important for any group to police their own, so feminist Rebecca Watson polices the failed science of feminist Naomi Wolf.
|Watch them explode|
I've added a page for the Atari 2600 video game, Boxing.
- Democrats continue to make progress fixing everything the Republicans broke. The USA will be
rejoining the UN Human Rights Council, and, despite the baseless Republican attack on
Hunter Biden, Joe Biden continues to be the bigger man and allow the Republican
attack to continue.
- Republicans continue to implode. They tried punishing fellow Republican Peter Meijer for having the audacity to serve country over party and vote to
impeach Trump for his treason, but failed. Not too
long after voting against impeaching Trump for insurrection, Republican Ron Wright, tested positive for COVID-19 and
died shortly after. Republican Lauren Boebert appears to have been caught
embezzling campaign funds, not unlike what Trump did it, but she doesn't have the luxury of picking a corrupt
attorney general to look the other way. Also, Richard Shelby becomes yet another Republican who has given up his
- Thanks to social media, the CDC is still having to tell people COVID-19 is not a Chinese bio-weapon. Facebook is at least claiming they will
crack down harder on COVID-19 misinformation, you know misinformation like
that from Republican Kim Reynolds, who ended Iowa's safety regulations claiming they were no longer necessary, not because she consulted her own health experts
(she didn't), but because she just felt like it.
Thankfully, we finally have people in charge who take it seriously.
- The leader of the racist terrorist organization known as the Proud Boys is still in jail where
he belongs, and Bruno Joseph Cua, terrorist wannbe, becomes the youngest person charged in failed
insurrection. Unfortunately, it appears Trump's pardon has allowed convicted felon Paul Manafort
to escape justice.
- How Republicans used the pandemic to give tax money to rich people.
- As Trump's hearing begins it's important to look at a time line of all the things he and his administration said which
caused the failed coup.
- Lou Dobbs is having a Twitter meltdown over losing his show. So eager was he for attention that he linked to an article which pointed out how he constantly
"repeated false election fraud claims."
Ever curious about the family tree of King Aurthur?
|Watch them implode|
I've added a page for Brian May's first solo album, Back to the Light.
- Biden's cabinet is made up heavily of women
and people of color, and they're all well-experienced in working in government, and they're working to help the nation. In addition to finally giving Puerto Rico the aide they needed years ago, but
Republicans blocked, they're repairing the damage Trump did to the
US Postal Service, and working on an additional stimulus
package to give more money to families with children. This is great news because, despite Republicans claiming
they love children, they really don't. All of this is necessary because the USA is ranked dead last among developed nations regarding
- Republicans are continuing to lose support after their violent coup failed. Fox is seeing their
worst ratings in 20 years after the dictator they championed denounced them and Lou Dobbs
has been canceled, Trump's former lawyers and Republican media
outlets are all being sued for lying for Trump, and the party keeps eating their
own, denouncing Liz Cheney being accountable, and Marjorie Taylor Greene for not being
accountable enough. But, despite all the self-inflicted damage, Republicans continue to drain the life out of the USA. As of today, Trump's lies have cost
the American taxpayers $519,000,000, the Republican Supreme Court judges have ruled religious people are allowed to
spread disease unhindered, and other Republicans keep trying to
push Christian nationalism. And, QAnon wasn't a symptom of Trump, it is a
symptom of a much deeper problem of American ignorance. This is why you don't elect high school dropouts like Republican
Lauren Boebert to the highest level of government.
- Now that vaccines are being distributed, COVID-19 is beginning to decline, but that's no reason to decrease mask wearing or social distancing. It's still killing almost 3,000 Americans every day, and has
probably killed a lot more than that.
- Convicted felon Roger Stone, later pardoned by Trump, is walking around with an entourage of white
- Some more good news. Alex Wubbels, the nurse who was violently arrested for not letting a cop illegally steal blood from an unconscious patient, has been given a half million dollar settlement, and the cop
who assaulted her, Jeff Payne, was fired, and his supervisor demoted.
- Racism in America is still endemic. Families in Utah demanded their white children be exempt from having to
learn about black history. Also, while the environment isn't racist,
environmentalism sure it.
- Wall Street really doesn't like it when outsiders beat them at their own game.
|Make them pay|
I've added a page for Westwood Studios. I've also added text tables and ROM offsets to
- Democrats continue making good. Even though every Republican who voted to raise taxes for the working class and lower taxes for the wealthy, Democrats still pushed through their
pandemic relief bill. Also, while Trump shut down the office of women's issues, because
Republicans hate women, Biden is bringing it back. And, Biden is also helping out
those cities hit by wildfires who Republicans refused to help.
- Republican Marjorie Taylor Greene, who doesn't believe in the 9/11 terrorist attack or school shootings and hates Jews, has been
stripped of her committee assignments in the House. The vast majority of Republicans voted to keep her in power. Only a scant 11 were so ashamed of
what their party had become, they voted against her, despite her threats.
- Tens of millions of people have now been vaccinated, and the evidence is showing the vaccines are remarkably safe. And while the USA nears 30,000,000
vaccinated, we are also near 500,000 deaths. Stay vigilant, and keep fighting the pro-virus party.
- Republican Madison Cawthorn says he doesn't regret the part he took in inciting a
mob to riot.
- The Screen Actors Guild has kicked Trump out, but he tried to save face with the old routine, "you can't fire me, I
- More Republicans are learning that they can't just continually spout lies forever without eventually getting
sued for defamation. Although, some don't learn their lesson
- Beofre Republican Chad Salsman became a district attorney, he told several poor women in need of legal aide that he would make their legal problems go away once he became a DA, but only if he could
have sex with them.
- Wisconsin Republicans stupidly ended the Governor's state-wide mask mandate, but, because they're stupid, they forgot to end his ability to create new mask mandates, so he
just created another one.
- Trump supporters (i.e., terrorists) continue to threaten the lives of election
- A public library in Lafayette, Louisiana received a small grant to promote voters rights. The library intended to use the money to have speakers give talks about the importance of civil rights and black
history, and buy books on those topics, so, the Republicans on the board refused the grant.
- Rich people won't stop crying about the working class being able to affect the market.
The Vatican has a giant golden throne for their pope to sit in, so why are they
hording small business loans?
The toll the pandemic has taken on the video games industry.
Astronomer Emma Chapman is trying to understand what happened during the dark ages of the early universe.
|How to be evil|
I've added a page for the NES emulator, FCEUX.
- Part of the contract Donald Trump had to sign for buying Mar-a-Lago was that he wouldn't be allowed to live their permanently. The other people living in the area just despise him so much, they can't abide
having him be so close. But, big surprise, he's breaking his contract.
- Republican Liz Cheney is an Obama-birther and gives talks for hate groups, but that isn't why her fellow Republicans wanted to strip her of her leadership powers. No, they like the horrible aspects of her,
but what they don't like is the fact that she agreed that Trump deserved to be impeached because he incited an insurrection. In a secret meeting, 61 Republicans voted to remove her from leadership,
just shy of a majority.
- In the past, Republican Kevin McCarthy denounced QAnon as a dangerous source of misinformation. However, now that his college Republican Marjorie Taylor
Greene is openly supporting QAnon, suddenly, McCarthy doesn't have the foggiest idea
what QAnon is. So, which is it, did he publicly denounce an organization that he knows nothing about, or he's a liar
who puts party over country?
- Several of the people who got so angry that Trump lost the election they tried to overthrow Democracy, and murder congresswomen,
didn't even vote for Trump.
- Desperate after realizing just how bad terrorism has become among their ranks, the Pentagon is ordering a 60-day stand-down while they try to figure out a way to
decrease extremism in US soldiers.
- Canada takes the first necessary step in declaring the Proud Boys a terrorist
organization. Hopefully, the rest of North America will follow their lead.
- Who would have guessed that the teenager who went to a protest with an illegal assault rifle in order to murder black people, and was still released on bail, wouldn't diligently follow the
rules of his bail?
- The CEO of Parler says he was fired after pointing out actual terrorists were using their site to plot terrorist attacks, and maybe they should
do something about that?
- Michigan Republicans are turning to Mitch McConnell's playbook and simply obstructing all government until Governor Whitmer gives into their demands. The only problem is, even they
don't know what their demands are.
- Republican Pat Grassley says he can't force people to wear masks, but somehow he was able to create a detailed dress code that
all women must follow.
- The many many lies Republicans tell about minimum wage.
Pastor Dwight McKissic is leaving the Southern Baptist Texas Convention. This isn't because he had a crisis of faith, but rather because every improvement he offered to the SBTC to become less racist was
denied. In fact, even suggesting that the SBTC had a problem with racism led to him receiving an extremely racist letter from a member of the SBTC who described all black people as
In an effort to earn a little extra money, a convent of nuns was purposely renting the orphans in their care to
Christians believe they have a direct line of communication with the all-powerful creator of the universe who made everything just for them. But it's the
atheists who are the narcissists.
|More and more|
I've added a page for the Blue October album, Foiled.
- It's nice to see Biden actually making good on many of the promises he made
during the campaign, unlike Trump who just said he did. Unfortunately, since Republicans have packed the Supreme Court, fixing the problems is
a lot harder for Democrats than it was for Republicans to create the
problems. Thankfully, by electing actual crazy people, Republicans are shooting themselves in the foot, and nobody is buying their
completely phony calls for unity.
- Every now and then we see a case of actual voter fraud, and, yes, the person being investigated
is a Republican, and, twist, Republican L. Lin Wood spent much of his time
lying that Democrats were committing voter fraud.
- The past four years have been devastating on the USA. Republicans increased taxes on the poor and middle class while giving massive tax breaks to the rich. And now, when much of America is suffering because
Republicans totally botched their response to COVID-19, Republicans are fighting tooth-and-nail to keep relief away from those
who need it most. As a tiny percentage of Americans horde most of the
nation's wealth, but don't actually do anything with it, the nation's innovation slows to a crawl. Despite all our money and education, the USA has now dropped off the list of the
top ten most innovative nations.
- More good news on the COVID-19 front. The AstraZeneca vaccine seems to be very effective with
only a single dose and the other vaccines are
working their science. Now, if we can only convince the more ignorant Americans to stop protesting the only thing that will save their lives, we could
be in business.
- Although Biden is undoing much of the damage Trump created, global warming continues unabated with 2020 tying 2016 as the
hottest year on record.
- While it's wonderful that Kamala Harris has become the first female, black, and Asian vice president of the USA, her departure of the US Senate means the Senate no longer has the
representation of a black women.
- Republican Patricia Ashton Derges has been charged with 20 different crimes because she was selling sick people
fake COVID-19 cures.
- There is no racism in law enforcement, just ask former officer Leslie Socolov who gave an anti-Semitic explicit rant against someone before hitting their vehicle with her car and then whined that it is she
who is being persecuted.
Looking at the history of Game Stop and how they rose to prominence.
|Little by little|
I've added a page for painter Herbert James Draper.
- Democrats have added a couple more small victories for humanity. Republicans can no longer decided which evidence the scientists in the EPA get to use to
make their decisions. Also, Biden is requiring his staff to take one of the more strict
- Democrats say they want to offer almost $1,900,000,000,000 in pandemic relief, Republicans say it shouldn't be about
a quarter as much. Why is it Republicans only like giving massive handouts to
- While immoral Republicans like Ted Cruz, Mitch McConnell, Lindsey Graham, and Marco Rubio are often the most talked about because of their racism, sexism, and non-stop lying and cheating, we can't forget that
they are templates of the Republican party. Most other Republicans are just as disgusting and criminal as they, from the big names like
Rick Scott, who also voted to simply change the outcome of
elections to his favor, to lowly county commissioners like Couy Griffin who encouraged his fellow Republicans to murder
all the Democrats in the country, to the latest batch of brazenly anti-Semitic Republicans like Marjorie Taylor Greene, to those who aren't
politicians, but still try to convince them to use the military to take over the country, like Mike Lindell. Anyone who hasn't yet left the Republican
party is guilty by association.
- Trump supporters like Troy Elbert Faulkner are so smart they storm the Capitol while wear their work coat, which has their company's phone number
emblazoned on the back.
- Georgia police remind everyone just how racist they are when a sargent and even Chief Gene Allmond himself were caught on camera
referring to BLM protesters as "n******s."
How arcade vector monitors worked.
In the 1980s, ignorant Christians caused a nation-wide panic.
|Still so much to do|
Yesterday I beat Katamari Damacy: Reroll. I also rewrote Mystique (a clone of the screensaver Mystify) in
GDI and MonoGame.
- Another terrorist bomber at the Capitol was foiled, but others are training
to take his place. After the mob carrying
"blue lives matter" flags murdered a police officer one police chief finally realized that it's a symbol of hate and
banned it in his department. More hate group members
are being arrested. One thing the failed insurrection, kidnapping attempts, and murder of police
officers has done for Republicans is decrease their ranks, which is why they're
introducing a whole new slew of voter restrictions to prop up the voting strength of those terrible people who still aren't
ashamed to vote for them, including the ability to just
throw out Democrat votes. We need to fix democracy, and one of the best
ways to do that is to listen to the people who have been screwed over by it.
- A third vaccine has been authorized in the EU, and, now with a
ruling party that isn't anti-science, the CDC can actually make effective policy, and they're finally
requiring masks for all travelers. But we
still have a long way to go as the virus mutates, Republicans continue to obstruct, and
anti-vaxxers setup a protest outside of a vaccine distribution centers which not only prevent a lot of people from getting the vaccine, but it also probably causes a lot of doses to have to be thrown away which
is only going to make the pandemic last longer. This is why it's correct
to call them pro-disease. And, remember the pharmacist who purposely ruined over 500 doses of the vaccine? Yeah, turns out
a flat-earther! And Catholics don't just protect child rapists, they also give COVID-19 vaccinations out illegally to
volunteers and staff spouses. And, since
Republicans failed to life a finger to help people who became infected, a huge strain is being
put on families. Just one more Republican mess for
Biden to clean up.
- Republican Marjorie Taylor Greene is a perfect example of what's wrong with the Republican party. She wasn't elected in spite of the fact
that she's a conspiracy theorist who pushed easily debunked lies like Pizzagate and harasses
children whose friends were murdered in school shootings, she was elected
because of her lies. And Republican lies are now making it into our
public school system.
- It's less than two weeks to Trump's Senate hearing and all five of his defense attorneys just
quit. Turns out Trump wanted them to try and prove the election was rigged, but, since there isn't any evidence, they decided it was wiser to disappear. But, don't worry, Trump has replaced them with new
lawyers, and they're exactly what you'd expect: one refused to prosecute a convicted serial rapist. I'm happy to
see him flailing, but it doesn't really matter. Trump doesn't have to do anything, the hearing is all for show. There doesn't appear to be enough Republicans willing to grow a spine and do what's
right, so Trump will not be kicked out of politics. One argument Republicans keep making is that you can't kick people out of politics just for trying to
overthrow the government, but that's exactly what
happened to those who backed the Confederacy.
- Jamie Allard was finally removed from an Alaskan Human Rights Commission after it came out that she was
defending Nazi sympathizers.
- New York police arrested a 9-year-old girl. As she screamed for her daddy, they handcuffed her, threw her in the back of their squad car, and then
Stopping bots is harder than it seems, but it needs to be done because they're primarily used by major corporations and Russia, both of which are
actively working to destroy the USA.
Why are amateurs discovering the majority of new species? Because academia doesn't allow experts the time to discover new species.
Has science buried god? Well, yes. Science doesn't disprove gods, it just makes gods an unnecessary hypothesis.
|It's broke, so, fix it|
Yesterday, I finished reading Life Ascending: The Ten Great Inventions of Evolution. I
also added text tables for the Japanese release of Contra.
- Fall out continues for the failed overthrow of the Capitol on January 6th which even Trump's former defense secretary says
was caused on Trump. Republican Amanda Chase, who called the terrorists "patriots
who love their country" has been officially rebuked by
the Virginia Senate, but, Republican Josh Hawley just received a $700,000 dark money donation, for
cheering on the insurrection and voting to overturn free elections. One of those terrorists, Eric
Munchel, was arrested and his home was discovered to be filled with guns, ammo, and plastic handcuffs, some of which he brought to the siege so he could arrest cops and congress persons. His local Tennessee judge
said, despite his treason, he should be set free to await trial, but, thankfully, a federal judge wasn't
so lenient. Meanwhile, a second police officer has killed himself, and Republicans refuse to ever
be held accountable.
- Republicans are arguing that Democrats shouldn't give more COVID-19 bailout money unless they first
get approval from Republicans, the very same people who couldn't be bothered to give
adequate bailout money when they were in power, and who are making it so churches are exempt from having to follow the rules
during a crisis. But Democrats aren't stopping with just relief, they're
going to create a national vaccine program, prop up rural hospitals, ban surprise medical bills, and put more money into
mental health coverage. Also, systemic racism means, even if
nobody is purposely trying to prevent people of color from getting the COVID-19 vaccine, people of color still receive
fewer COVID-19 vaccines.
- After the will of the people was finally made clear, especially the black vote, Republicans don't want this to happen again, so they're ramping up
even more voter restrictions. The ignorant QAnon people are taking it
- Republican Marjorie Taylor Greene thinks that school shootings are a conspiracy and those parents whose children were murdered are just actors. So, naturally, Republicans put her on the
- Democrats are investigating a serious case of investment fraud, and Republicans, who spent the last four years not only causing fraud personally, but making it easier for their rich donors, are kindly
offering to help.
- Biden's latest executive order will help slow climate change. In the past 24 years, Republican presidents have issued executive orders at a
higher rate than Democrat presidents, but they only seem to complain about executive
orders when a Democrat is issuing them.
- Imagine actually having a president who doesn't lick the boots of dictators.
- Why do we need to defund the police? Because, when they encounter someone with a mental health disability,
they shoot them.
- Trump wanted to put two men whose resumes included "helping Trump get elected," in charge at the Pentagon. Democrats have
wisely blocked them.
Republicans keep calling for it, but they don't understand the concept of unity. Maybe they should work toward
reunifying with Fox?
- Rudy Giuliani needs to be disbarred, but it probably won't happen.
How Mesmerism was finally debunked, but still wound up becoming a sensation.
Emmett Till, the 14-year-old black boy who was gang-murdered by an angry white mob because they thought he catcalled a white woman, and whose memorial is frequently defaced by racists Americans, will now
receive a landmark in his memory.
|Slow and steady wins the race|
I added a page for the Myth series of real-time tactics video games. I also added text tables and ROM offsets for the NES port
of Bubble Bobble.
- Biden continues to do good work. His latest executive order pauses oil and gas and doubles
off-shore wind production, the US will remove its sanctions against Yemen which has only been making their
humanitarian crisis worse, daily press briefings are
back at the White House, and Trump's order to let more doctors
prescribe highly addictive opioids will be ended.
- Thanks to an entire year of indifference from Republicans, COVID-19 took hold and is still killing over 3,000 Americans every day, and the even more
deadly strains from Brazil, South Africa, and the UK are now all in the
USA. Interestingly, scouring social media for an increase in medical symptoms might become a new way to predict disease flare ups.
- Despite trying to overthrow the US government, Republicans are very unlikely to admit reality, and Trump will probably
not be held accountable.
- Republican conspiracy theorist Marjorie Taylor Greene threatened to have the very same reporters she invited to a meeting arrested after they asked her questions about her contribution to inciting the coup
at the Capitol.
- Republican Kelli Ward has spent the last month arguing that the election was rigged, but, now, proving she doesn't actually care about election integrity, only about Republicans winning, she's trying to stop
the recount of her own
- In 2020, the incompetence of Republicans caused the US economy to shrink 3.5% the worst depression
since World War II.
- Andrew Birge, one of the men who conspired to kidnap (and, lets face it, rape and murder) Democrat Gretchen Whitmer has pleaded guilty and agreed to
cooperate with with investigators. He will only be charged with kidnapping
conspiracy, but, hopefully, he will rat out a bunch more people and lead to the arrests of several more white American terrorists. You know, people like Ian Benjamin Rogers who was planning a series of terrorist
bombings to try and keep Trump
- What defunding the police actually looks like.
- Poland takes one more step close to self-destruction with a near total ban on abortion.
- Here are 25 self-proclaimed "prophets" trying to back-peddle on their failed Trump predictions.
Why are their huge colorful pools in the Utah desert?
|Slowly, but surely|
Last night, I beat the game Costume Quest. It was a lot of fun.
- More progress on the way. Biden is phasing out for-profit federal prisons, returning aide
to Palestine, cutting back on leasing public land
to oil and gas companies, is putting forth directives to stop
racism against Asians, and strengthening ties
with Native Americans. Unfortunately, it's not all good news. Republicans
obstructed government for several years and were able to inject a lot of their political judges into the courts under Trump, and now, Republican judge Drew Tipton is blocking Biden's attempt to
stop deporting refugees.
- Over 100 of those who took part in the failed coup
have been arrested, but still none of
the Republicans who incited the riot.
- Almost every Republican in the Senate voted to make it illegal to hold an impeachment hearing on Trump now that he's
out of office. To them, if a CEO robs his company blind, but then quits before he
can be arrested, he's not a criminal. Truly party over country for these goons.
- It's only a little over a year after COVID-19 evolved, and over 100,000,000 people
have been infected. Biden has ordered another
200,000,000 COVID-19 vaccines, which is good news since the US only
seems to get about half the use out of them. In Michigan, where Democrat Governor Gretchen Whitmer has been taking the virus seriously, we already have more people vaccinated
than have been infected.
- Every Fox pundit creamed their jeans over Trump, and now, they're trying to claim actual journalists aren't tough enough on Biden.
- Mike Pence ordered his Homeland Security advisor, Olivia Troye, to spy on one of the women in charge of combating COVID-19,
Dr. Deborah Birx.
- In addition to voting to overthrow the presidential election, Republican David Clark also refused to get routine COVID-19 tests. He ended up requiring a cop to escort him from the Georgian Congress because
his own Republican lawmakers didn't want to be near him.
- In Anchorage, Alaska, Jamie Allard somehow made it onto her city's Human Rights Commission where she tried to
defend the vanity plate "3REICH" saying, because it directly translates
to "third realm," it's a totally benign phrase, and it's all the fault of progressives for thinking it has anything to do with Nazis, even though the term has only ever applied
to the Nazis.
Christians tried to sue Boston for not promoting their religion for them.
|Slowly accomplishing what was on the docket four years ago|
I've added a page for the film, Scott Pilgrim vs. the World, began of list of video games which are
Christmas themed, and added a very grim reminder about the dangers of
- New works for Democrats: Affordable Care Act marketplaces will be reopened making
it easier for people to get health care again and Harriet Tubman is back on track to replace the murdering racist Andrew Jackson
on the $20 bill.
- Even though he's no longer the Senate Majority leader, Republican Mitch McConnell is still obstructing government. He required Democrats to promise not to veto the filibuster in order to
allow any progress in Congress. I would hope those Democrats will keep their promise as well as McConnell
kept his to not vote on a Supreme Court justice, but they're moderate democrats which are the equivalent of Republicans from a decade ago.
- COVID-19 has mutated again. In addition to the original Chinese strain, we now have a UK strain, an African strain, and now, another more deadly Brazilian strain that travelers have already
brought back to America. This is why people
shouldn't be flying. The Moderna vaccine
appears to be effective against it, but
the slow vaccine roll out and the refusal to take precautions keeps driving the mutation, means we'll eventually get one that won't be stopped. How slow in the vaccine roll out? 40 million doses have been
distributed, but only 20 million have actually been administered! This is what happens when you elect
Republicans who don't bother to prepare a vaccine plan. It also doesn't help that rich people are stealing vaccines
allocated to poor people.
- The House has officially delivered the articles of impeachment to the Senate.
- Republicans are still pushing the conspiracy theory that the insurrection on the Capitol that Republicans incited,
was all a hoax, but all of the people who were arrested for breaking into the Capitol are
all Trump supporters, even though Republican Kevin McCarthy, who voted to overturn free elections, wants to
blame all Americans.
- In order to prevent corruption in government, Trump signed an executive order preventing former White House employees from becoming lobbyists, except, it was all for show. Just before he left office, he
rescinded that order, ensuring the corruption of his administration will continue
long after he's gone.
- A look back at the past four years and all the crimes Trump committed.
- Another Republican cowardly quits the party rather than work to fix it.
- Another cop has filmed driving his car through a crowd of people. As "punishment" he was
given a paid vacation.
- What is it with Republicans and lying about their military service? Tom Cotton is the latest Republican who lied about being an Army Ranger,
but never was.
If you want to lose weight, you have to eat fewer calories than your body needs. Weight loss really is that simple, it's not just easy for most people
The Earth has lost 28,000,000,000,000 tons of ice since the mid-1990s. It's currently losing 1,200,000,000,000 tons a year, and that rate
|Repairs, not progress|
I've added a page for the old game, QBASIC Gorillas.
- Biden continues to work for Americans. In addition to what I posted
about earlier, he's
blocking the Keystone XL pipeline, looking into
white terrorism, getting rid of the
Republican transphobic laws, and appears to have a progressive
attitude regarding abortion rights. Of
course, Republican TV is very angry at his horrific scandals like condemning white supremacists.
- But COVID-19 doesn't care about the change in guard, The USA passed another milestone with
25,000,000 confirmed cases, and that number continues to rise at a staggering
rate. And, it turns out that an unknown Republican agent was feeding Trump false COVID-19 data which he
frequently sided with over that of scientists. Last month, three elementary school teachers in Coob Country, Georgia died from COVID, and, at a wake for their fallen comrades, the speaker asked everyone to don
their masks in a show of respect for the dead, but several the pig-headed members refused, still clinging to the imbecilic lie Trump told them that
this is all a hoax.
- In a classic example of "words not deeds" Republicans Mitch McConnell, Lindsey Graham, and their ilk may say that Trump's failed insurrection was wrong, but they are still in favor of overturning the
election in Trump's favor.
- Republicans pushed to have as many people executed as possible, and the Republicans on the US Supreme Court helped to make that possible, even when they evidence
wasn't so clear.
- After publicly accusing Dominion of voter fraud for weeks, but never providing any evidence, Republican Rudy Giuliani is now being sued by the company
for defamation, and, unfortunately for Giuliani, Trump is no longer able to give him a
pardon, and now has his own problems with the impending Senate hearing.
- Republican Kellyanne Conway has spent the past several years of her life lying for terrible people, so it's not much of a surprise that she's also been covering up how abusive she is to her daughter.
Thankfully, her daughter bravely started recording the abuse and posting it online. When it got so bad that police were called, the police proved once again why they should be defunded. Rather than protect a
child, they told Conway to take away any devices her daughter might use to record any future abuse.
- Democrat Dianne Feinstein has been supporting the Republican party all throughout the Trump administration. She didn't vote to impeach him the first time, claiming he has learned his lesson, but he went on to
incite an insurrection. Rather than admit she was wrong, Feinstein defended the Republican attempt to
overthrow the election results.
- Couy Griffin founded a hate group called Cowboys for Trump and help take part in the failed coup. After breaking into the Capitol and saying a prayer to white Republican Jesus, Griffin went back home and was
planning to storm the Capitol again, this time with guns and ammo to stop Biden's inauguration through gunfire. Thankfully, the morons who took selfies captured him at the Capitol and he was arrested
before he could murder anyone, and, a bit shocking, it was discovered that
the would be assassin was a government worker! Garret Miller also went to the Capitol with murder on his mind. More than anything, he wanted to murder Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez. He too, thankfully,
has been arrested.
- Florida Republicans appear to be going through with their plan to punish data analyst Rebekah Jones who kept many Floridians safe from COVID-19 by posting the actual infection data rather than the doctored
data Republicans wanted her to post which made the virus look less deadly
than it actually is.
- Every so often a Republican can get things right, like when they shut up and defer to actual experts.
- True to form, Bernie Sanders is more interested in helping people than talking about memes.
- How much further tech platforms need to go in order to prevent aiding another insurrection.
Russian dictator Vladimir Putin thought he could sweep his competition under the rug by having Alexei Navalny poisoned, but Navalny survived the assassination attempt. As Navalny continued to speak out against
Putin, the dictator again thought he could silence the man by arresting him, but Navalny bravely returned to Russia to be imprisoned. Now, as protests erupt all over Russia, Putin thinks that he can use the
government to censor the population, but they're making posts to social media much faster than Putin's censors
can delete them. Good luck to you Russian freedom fighters!
|Not wasting any time|
I've added a page for the Atari game, Fishing Derby.
- Now in power again, Democrats can finally get stuff done. In addition to
yesterday's executive orders, Biden continues with orders that will
end Schedule F, which made it easier
to fire federal workers, overturn the ban on federal money going to health care providers that
offer referrals for abortion,
require masks on airplanes, provide
more food to poor families, and revokes the jingoist
- Republicans tried their best to stop Biden from taking office, and, even after it was clear they lost, they still dug in their heels and resisted the transition of power. This caused an unprecedented delay
which has put the security of our nation in jeopardy.
- Democrat senators have filed an official ethics complaint against Republicans Raphael "Ted" Cruz and Josh Hawley for their incitement
of the Capitol riot, and Republicans are trying to
delay Trump's Senate trial.
- It's nice that the new administration isn't anti-science, and we'll probably see a much stronger approach to COVID-19 as scientists will
no longer be gagged, but Republicans
spent four years destroying trust in science, and they're certainly not going to stop now.
- Chris Hayes tries to explain why Trump ignored COVID-19 for so long.
- Arizona Republicans want to execute those who provide abortion to prove how
pro-life they are.
- Trump may have alienated the vast majority of women, people of color, the LGBT, and the educated, but still, after all his failures and hatred, he still sees unwavering support from
- Xenophobic Britons who ignorantly trusted Tories and voted to leave the European Union are now seeing a huge increase in import fees for the goods they
buy from the EU. Reap what you sow.
- The science shows that police do indeed react with much more violence against liberal protests.
- Now under Democrat control, the State Department has finally started processing refugees again.
- Former police officer Tam Dinh Pham was arrested for his part in the failed coup at the Capitol. He tried lying to the police saying he only broke into the Capitol to
see the lovely art.
- In a virtual meeting, a woman asked the Michigan Grand Traverse County Board of Commissioners to denounce the Proud Boys, instead, Republican Ron Clous
flashed his assault rifle at her as Chairman Rob
Hentschel laughed and later defended him.
- Trump was as popular as a turd in a punch bowl, and his family wasn't any better, so I'm
glad to see them gone and see adults back in the room. I just hope they're able to
air out the stench.
- Talking to the people who made possible Biden's victory.
Some unusual scientific unknowns.
How religion makes otherwise intelligent people say stupid things.
|Let the healing begin|
I've added a page for the indie adventure game, Seiklus.
- Biden's first two days in office have been a rapid fire session to repair of much of the damage Trump caused. The USA is
re-joining the Paris Climate Accord, LGBT people will once again be
protected from discrimination, the USA is
rejoining the WHO, Democrats will invoke the Defense
Production Act to get more protective equipment against COVID-19 and
accelerate vaccine production and distribution and require masks
in all federal buildings, the anti-pollution measures Trump eliminated
will be reinstated, the Republican ban on Muslims
has been reversed, construction of the useless border wall
will be terminated, and the goons put in power by Trump are being
asked to resign or
be fired. There is still a lot more damage to repair, but it's a great start!
- The train wreck of the past four years has been
tough to live through, and many Americans didn't survive. It ended with a failed insurrection
and Trump pardoning at least 45 criminals who had ties directly to him and his crime
family, and 100 others.
- A look back at Ivanka and Jared's completely useless and corrupt four years of being put in charge of everything.
- Rachel Maddow talks about how the failed Capitol insurrection will affect Biden's
- Georgia Republicans have a long history of making laws to suppress black voting, and, now that they've actually changed back to a Democrat majority. As Republican Alice O’Lenick explains, they're working to
change election laws, not to ensure voting is fair, but to make it easier
Republicans to win.
- Randy Rainbow sings about the Seasons of Trump.
- Conspiracy theorists are starting to fall prey to serious cognitive dissonance as the world continues to get further and further from
their idea of reality. Trump didn't win. Biden wasn't arrested. There wasn't a second coup.
- Hundreds of self-proclaimed Christian prophets predicted Trump's
victory. Turns out, they're all completely full of it.
|Get behind me, Satan|
I've started pages for the French painter, William-Adolphe Bouguereau, and the Dutch painter,
- Proving, once again that the Republican party abhors justice, Trump spent his last couple hours in office pardoning
almost 150 more convicted Republican felons, which might have been
paying for the service. These include his former strategist Steve Bannon, who defrauded supporters out of hundreds of thousands of dollars, Elliott
Broidy, a Republican fundraiser who accepted bribes to drop a foreign criminal investigation, Paul Erickson, a
Republican fundraiser found guilty of money laundering and helping Maria Butina, a Russian spy,
infiltrate the NRA and Republican party. Former Detroit Mayor,
Kwame Kilpatrick, was also pardoned of all of his 24 federal
crimes. Several more Republicans convicted of various crimes including, Rick Renzi of Arizona, Robin
Hayes of North Carolina, and Duke Cunningham of California. Also, his son-in-law's friend, and sexual predator,
- Revealing more of the military's problem with white supremacy, the FBI had to pull 12 members of the national guard from the Capitol after discovering they were part of extreme far-right militia groups and
were making statements online about violently overthrowing the government. Of course, as one writer
points out, a lot more of them are already part of a massive hate group, the Fraternal Order of Police.
- While Republicans have been more than happy to sweep over 400,000 American deaths they helped cause under the rug, Democrats have the decency to
hold a memorial. Speaking of helping to cause
death, Steven Brandenburg, the pharmacist who purposely ruined hundreds of doses of COVID-19 vaccines because of his ignorant opinions,
has been charged. Unfortunately, the crime
only carries a maximum sentence of nine months in jail and a $10,000 fine. And while it's nice that 11,000,000 Americans have been
vaccinated, that's only 3% of the population, a far cry from herd immunity! Also, Democrats are already working on another
$1,900,000,000,000 bailout, and, hopefully, this time
it won't go to large corporations.
- Again, just to give you an idea of the intelligence behind the Republicans who stormed the Capitol, one of them sent a selfie of him illegally in the Capitol
to a federal
agent, and another escaped the Capitol without getting arrested and immediately gave an interview
detailing his various
crimes. Unfortunately, the ringleader wasn't there. And, Republican Amanda Chase may call these morons are patriots, but she'll probably be
her committee position because of her loose tongue.
- Stephen Colbert interviews Cory Booker.
Although false memories are a real thing, not everyone who talks about them is an honest person.
Which African empire was the most impressive? Not the Zulus.
|One day more|
I've added a page for the Tom Petty album, Full Moon Fever.
- A large portion of the mob at the Capitol consisted of white supremacists revealing
just how big of a problem they still are. And, so far, 29 law
enforcement officials are suspected of aiding in the insurrection at the Capitol, revealing why the police were so easily caught off guard when the
warning signs were so obvious. Their ilk are still walking the streets of the Capitol, carrying illegal firearms, and one woman claimed she was part of
Trump's law enforcement, only she was lying to an actual cop! One member of
the failed coup, Guy Reffitt, who was trying to lay low, threatened to murder his
children if they turned him in. He has thankfully been arrested. All of this chaos, in fact, all of it for the past five years, has all been based on
a series of unending lies, but, these lies have been repeated so many times, that they've now become
part of American culture.
- Here's a major problem with the people being arrested for storming the Capitol. Many of them are not being charged with serious crimes. Take Gracyn Courtright, for example. She was identified from social
media photos which show her attacking Capitol police and later looting government property from a restricted area of the Capitol. Her crime isn't just trespassing and theft, but, willingly taking part in a
violent attempt to overthrow American democracy. She should be charged with treason, but, unfortunately, she's only being charged with trespassing and petty theft, a punishment that carries a mere $1,000 fine.
She has since returned to social media to say the failed coup that left several people dead was "cool," and she says she's not sorry for what she did, but proud, and that the other rioters
should also be proud of making history. Do you think the small fine has caused her to learn her lesson? When she next
has a chance to take part in an insurrection, do you think she's going to shy away from trying to overthrow democracy again?
- Looks like the reason Trump and Giuliani have been selling presidential pardons
for $2,000,000 a piece!
- One of Trump's last requests before he's kicked out of the White House, was to plead the Pentagon for a military parade for his departure. The man
whose daddy paid a doctor to create a fake illness so Trump could dodge the draft, really wanted to play with more toy soldiers to make his look like a big tough guy. The Pentagon
denied his begging.
- Republican Nelly Jordan took to Facebook to call Jews puppets of the
Democrats and blame them for Trump's impeachment. It's typical to hear such flagrant racism from Republicans behind closed doors, but they're usually cautious enough not to broadcast it on the Internet.
Realizing her job was at stake, Jordan claimed she wasn't antisemitic, and claimed someone changed her words, only to later apologize saying what she wrote was "inappropriate." Her fellow Republicans voted on
whether to fire her and almost half of them said she should stay, citing freedom of speech and blaming the media and political correctness! However, a slim majority voted to fire Jordan, but said she will be
allowed to come back to work for them after two years, which they much assume is ample time for her to learn how to hide her antisemitism better.
- While rallying to overturn democratic elections, Trump supporter and white supremacist Michael McKinney fired his gun into a car with a mother and four black teenage girls, all unarmed. McKinney, covered in
body armor, claimed he was defending himself which is why he shot the teenage black girl in the leg
through the glass of the car.
- Seth Rich was a staffer at the Democratic National Convention who was murdered in part because of lies spread about him on Fox. The family sued Fox and they had to pay the family
over a million dollars in damages, but their lawyers made sure that the settlement's details could
not be discussed until after the presidential election, hoping that their lies wouldn't injure Trump's chances of getting reelected.
- After trying is hardest to exclude immigrants from the US Census, but failing anyway thanks to a whistleblower, Republican Steven Dillingham has finally
resigned in disgrace.
- Trump's boss, Vladamir Putin, tried to murder his harshest political critic, Alexei Navalny. After that failed, Putin demanded he be extradited back to Russia to be arrested. Navalny bravely returned to
Russia, knowing that he will probably be murdered while in custody.
- Republican Lauren Boebert was seen with a large group of people at the Capitol days prior to the
insurrection even though tours were supposed to be banned due to the pandemic. She denies the accusation, but admits she was giving a tour to her family, but that they couldn't have helped the
insurrectionist, but also admits her mother was in D.C. during the riot.
- The Republican propaganda piece, the 1776 Report, was released on Martin Luther King, Jr. Day, which especially offensive considering how much the
report gets wrong about his life and history. Trump, who knows almost nothing of American history, said he wanted to teach American children "proper" history, so, as expected, the 1776 Report is a
long list of lies and white-washing. The report vilifies the black heroes of the Civil Rights Movement, ignores most
of the US's history with slavery, and paints the slave-owning founding fathers as abolitionists.
- Bernie Sanders talks about his new job as chairman of the
Senate Budget Committee.
Common misconceptions about the Roman Empire.
With great power comes great responsibility. If you believe that, than someone who is all-powerful must be all-responsible.
|Five days left|
I've added a page for palindromes.
- The Republican insurrection failed, but there are still plenty of crazy Republicans
terrorist groups left. Some are being arrested for having guns at
the Capitol, others have been caught plotting a second coup, nearly
all of them are Evangelical Christians, and there are so many, they won't all be caught
before Inauguration Day, but perhaps those Republicans in Congress who may have
helped the mob will be. This is why the National Guard will has been at the
Capitol for the past week, and, why, if you ask the Capitol police who were overrun
on the 6th, why they should continue to be there
for weeks to come. Unfortunately,
after it was discovered that several Capitol police aided the coup, the FBI is having to screen the troops in case some of them are
- Thankfully, the fallout continues for those Republicans who helped spur the coup on. Republican Josh Hawley, who saluted the efforts of the mob and tried to overturn democratic elections not only lost his
book deal, but now he can no longer do fundraising at a major hotel chain. Similarly, QAnon supporter Republican Marjorie Taylor Greene was temporarily
suspended from Twitter as part of the company's
cleansing of QAnon misinformation, largely boosted by Russia. But don't expect justice to happen, as "law and order" Trump
plans to pardon over 100 more criminals just before he leaves office, but it remains to be
seen if he will try to pardon himself for the several lawsuits he will have to face the day he leaves office.
- COVID-19 is still at its worst, not just because so many people selfishly refuse to take basic precautions, but also because Republicans completely bungled the vaccine roll-out. In an effort to make
themselves look semi-competent, Republicans said they were going to expand vaccine distribution, but when hospitals asked for more, they discovered the reserves were
already exhausted! Republicans, knowing there weren't any
vaccines left, said they were going to be giving out more! Thankfully, Biden is committed to
enforcing sensible precautions.
- The Republican Senate is still trying to prevent the Biden presidency and blocking any measures to
hold Trump accountable because, as Rand Paul points out, voting
against Trump will destroy the Republican party. I agree with him, only, he seems to think its a bad
thing, and not a necessary thing. Putting a murdered in prison will destroy their social life, but it still has to be done. As it is, White House staffers have had a full time job trying to tape together all the
documents Trump has illegally shredded.
- A look back at how utterly incompetent Trump has been regarding cyber-security, which kind of explains why the USA, and Trump himself, was so severely hacked so many times
during his time as president. But, it's not just Trump who exposed the USA to hacking, one of his supporters
who invaded the Capitol stole Nancy Pelosi's computer and is trying to
sell it to the Russians! And, interestingly, by
banning Trump and his allies from social media, the amount of online misinformation dropped by
a whopping 73%!
- Trump's former staffers are out of work and looking for new jobs, but very few people are hiring. And it's not just because Republicans caused the worst unemployment in a generation, but because nobody wants
to work with people who have proven to be hideously corrupt and morally bankrupt.
- Despite receiving massive contributions, and gun sales going through the roof because of Republican fear tactics, the NRA has squandered their money and had to
file for bankruptcy!
- Rebekah Jones, the data analyst who put together a great COVID-19 tracking website in Florida, but was fired after Republicans demanded she doctor the numbers to make it look like fewer people were dying from
the virus than actually were, is now being arrested at the request of those very same
- Yes Republican Rudy Giuliani called Game of Thrones a "documentary" of
"fictitious Medieval England." in
an attempt to justify his call to violence.
Every now and then, someone who is anti-science is able to learn where they went wrong, and become a
more intelligent person.
|Five days left|
I've added a page for the Tecmo Bowl series of video games.
- Several people were killed during the failed insurrection, including a police officer (one of his murderers
has been arrested), but the mob was out for blood and wanted to
kill a lot more. Among those eager to murder congress persons were the
Christian pro "life" and lots of
Republican politicians. Those rioters who have already been arrested are
begging Trump for a pardon, and, considering Trump's love of pardoning actual mass-murderers,
it's likely he'll free them.
- The Republican-led FBI is publicly claiming they had no idea the January 6th insurrection would occur. I guess they somehow missed all the social media threads where Trump fans openly discussed violently
overthrowing the Capitol, and all the speeches given by Republicans telling their sheep to rise up and fight, or the fact that the crowd was made up of dozens of people on the
FBI's terrorism watchlist. But the FBI isn't
as ignorant as they claim. An internal memo shows they were very aware of extremists preparing for a coup, but they
never bothered to investigate them, probably
because the threats were coming from white men.
- In a move that shouldn't surprise anyone, Trump is refusing to pay his lawyer's legal
fees. This is good news for people who like justice because, by alienating even more lawyers, Trump is eliminating his chances of ever hiring a competent lawyer again, and, since he's just been
impeached again, he'll need someone to defend him at his Senate hearing, especially since even
his fellow Republicans are finally turning on him, but it's a little late for that now.
- While I'm glad that social media has finally given Trump to boot, it shouldn't have taken four years of inciting violence and racism
for them to do so. The state of New York is suing their own police department for how racistly they handled the 2020
Black Lives Matter protests.
- While protecting Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner, the Secret Service had to rent out a neighboring house at $3,000 a month because Ivanka didn't want "the help" to
use any of their six bathrooms.
- Seven years ago, Republican Rick Snyder and his team accidentally poisoned the water supply of Flint, Michigan which led to several deaths, thousands of people ingesting toxic levels of lead, and billions of
dollars in damages. They've finally been arrested!
- Why did Republicans give $500,000,000 of the money meant to protect small businesses to payday lenders.
North Dakota is trying to pass a law which would require priests to report child molesters, and, naturally,
Catholics are pissed!
Another megachurch pastor has been sent to prison for massive tax fraud. This time it's Kirbyjon Caldwell, the spiritual adviser to
President George W. Bush.
|Keep em coming|
I've added another Contra Lua script. This ones makes enemy bullets easier to see.
- Trump is the only president in history to foul up so badly he had to be
impeached twice. This time, rather than
zero, there were 10 Republicans in the House who decided they could no longer sit back and watch their country burn and
finally grew a spine. It's not much, but it's a start. Liz Cheney explained
that more told her in secret that they would have voted to impeach, but they're afraid of what Trump and his rabid fans would do to
them and their families, and Republicans in the Senate didn't waste any time
blasting them for loving their country more than their party. Sounds like they're
afraid of terrorists. It appears that the Republican-controlled Senate will delay their hearing until after Trump is already out of office, which is interesting, because, at that time, Democrats will have a tie , they can still charge him with a crime,
- More evidence has come to light about just how ill-prepared for the insurrection the government was. Not only did law enforcement
fail to make a threat report, but the panic system at the Capitol
had been removed!
- The fallout from the coup continues. The mob appeared to be half stupid and
half violent, and thankfully, the violent half is
John Eastman, the law professor who lied for Trump has been forced into early retirement, and PayPal is blocking access to those groups trying to
raise money for the rioters.
Also, Howard Liebengood, one of the Capitol police officers, has killed himself. No word has come out if he killed
himself out of disappointment for the police's failure to stop the insurrection.
- All those Christmas and New Years parties have led to record COVID-19 deaths with 4,200 Americans dying last Tuesday. The USA has been unbelievably slow at rolling out its vaccine, just now surpassing 10
million, still not even halfway to the goal we set for the end of last year. This slow rate means, even after you do get vaccinated, you'll still have to quarantine for
a lot longer.
- Republican Leticia Remauro of New York is facing heat after she shouted "Heil Hitler" to
protest sensible virus restrictions.
- Republicans forced the once-loyal Alex Kaufman to resign as a federal attorney in Atlanta, Georgia because he
refused Trump's demands to commit voter fraud. He was
replaced by Republican Bobby Christine who was eager to finally see all the evidence of voter fraud Republicans claimed existed in Atlanta, but, when he arrived to work, he says he was shocked to find
there wasn't any. Really? You were shocked to find Republicans were lying about voter fraud?
Ireland looked into their nation's history of letting the Catholic Church providing homes for unwed mothers, and they discovered a startling truth, because the Church treated the women and children so poorly,
they ended up inadvertently killing around 9,000 children, many of which were
buried in mass graves!
Maybe a retired baseball player isn't the best at arguing for the existence of a god?
|Give me more|
I've added a page for the Queen album, The Miracle. I also added a Lua script for Contra which allows either player to cycle
through their guns by pressing select.
- More fallout from Trump's call to insurrection where his followers brought guns and bombs. Several major Republican donors are
pulling their funding, New York City is canceling their contracts
with Trump's company, YouTube has
suspended his channel and Twitter and Venmo have
banned the account of the organizer of Trump's election overthrow group. Also, Democrats are
debating impeachment now, and prominent Republican Liz Cheney has said she will
vote to impeach Trump, this may be because she actually has a conscience, but, it may also because she knew Trump was
trying to get rid of her.
- Interestingly, despite the fact that Trump called for his followers to mob the Capitol, Republicans place the blame
squarely on Biden. Only a very few Republicans actually have the courage to point out
that it wasn't antifa, but Trump supporters who tried to overthrow the US Capitol.
And, all this violence has led to the Capitol installing new security measures, and
Republicans are furious that they
now have to walk through metal detectors the same way school children have to because of Republican inaction on gun control.
- And, though he isn't vocally calling for an uprising, Republican Mitch McConnell is still
obstructing the peaceful transition of power in his own way by refusing to hold a single
confirmation hearings for Biden, which means, he will have an empty cabinet the day he takes office.
- Republicans may be all for killing police officers in an armed insurrection, but don't you dare say they don't care about law and order! Case in point, they just
executed an imprisoned mentally ill woman.
- Republicans claimed that, because there is a pandemic, women shouldn't be able to have abortion pills, and the
Republican-majority Supreme Court agreed.
- Trump presents the Medal of Freedom to honor Republican Jim Jordan, a man who protected
serial rapist Richard Strauss while he was a coach at Ohio State University.
- It's been seven years since Republican Rick Snyder and his emergency managers switched the water supply of Flint, Michigan to the Flint River and then tried to cover up the fact that they had
poisoned thousands of Americans, and just now, Michigan is finally on the cusp of
- Democrat Mikie Sherrill is accusing her Republican congressmen of leading groups of Trump fans through the Capitol the day before the riot as a
form of reconnaissance.
- Who can be concerned about the five deaths or the failed Republican attempt to overthrow the nation when these Fox employees have lost Twitter
Supreme Court Justice Samuel Alito is completely full of it.
Why does time seem to move slower or faster depending on what's going on in our lives?
Automatically thinking people are stupid because they disagree with your politics is a sign of ignorance, but sometimes they really are stupid.
Last night, I beat Space Quest III: The Pirates of Pestulon.
- Democrats have begun the articles of
impeachment for a second time against Trump, and the House is currently voting to enforce the 25th amendment to
remove him from office. And, though the assault on
the Capitol failed, the FBI has issued a bulletin to every state that, thanks to Trump's constant calls for violence, they have evidence of armed insurrections being planned at all 50 US state capitals
on inauguration day!
- Eugene Goodman, the Capitol police officer, who faced angry mob looking for a black man to lynch, risked his life using himself as bait to lead the rioters
away from US Senators. But not all of the police at the Capitol are heroes, many of them, in fact,
are white supremacists and currently
- News has come out that, although he was very pleased to see the rabble infiltrating the US Capitol for him, Trump was very annoyed that they didn't
look wealthy enough. And, while people have commented about Melania Trump
being trapped by a bad man, it's important to remember that she's not a good
- How Fox responds when a Republican wins compared to when a Democrat wins.
- Is it so shocking that a Republican would torture an animal to promote Trump? Or that Republicans would publicly mob a Democratic congressman
at an airport?
- Another one of Trump's goons, the bigoted Chad Wolf, resigned at the last minute
hoping the stench won't follow them out of the room. It will.
- The utter failure of US health care to respond to COVID-19, even for first-line workers, has caused the working class to renew their interest
in labor unions. To give you an example of how bad it is,
the CDC set a goal for the US to have 20 million people vaccinated by December 31st, 2020, and, now that it's January 12, 2021, they
still aren't even halfway. And, although fairness is
important, it may interfere with people getting their COVID-19 vaccine.
- A quick look back at the success in Georgia.
Three things atheists should stop saying.
Adnan Oktar, an Islamic cult leader, has finally been charged with a variety of crimes, found guilty, and sentenced to a mere
1,075 years in prison.
|Who would have guessed?|
- The failed coup, which resulted in a police
officer being murdered by people who claim to "back the blue," delighted many Republicans, especially Trump who
continued to ask Republicans to overturn democracy
as it was unfolding, but some responsible are finally seeing fallout. Those who
stormed the Capitol, many of whom believed it was
the will of their god, are being
identified (spoiler alert,
they weren't not antifa, as many
Republicans lie, but most definitely Trump supporters), and
they're being named and
arrested. And the several
Republican politicians among them are
resigning from office now that Trump won't be around to
pardon their crimes. Maybe posting selfies on public forums wasn't such
a genius idea after all? Add to that a sense of irony that Trump's laws to go extra tough on protesters
is probably going to give these criminals longer sentences. To really turn
the knife, this violent attack was being planned
for weeks before the event
out in the open, and, multiple requests for more crowd control from Mary Land's
governor were denied by the
Republican-controlled Pentagon, and the Department of Homeland Security had their funding slashed by Republican
just months earlier! In fact, some of the Capitol police were filmed
helping the rioters and the head of the police union, rather than demand justice
for the murdered officer, sided with the mob! So far, the
fallout has only hurt the small potatoes like the individual rioters or
low-level politicians involved. Several more
complicit Republicans are trying to
resign at the last minute hoping people
will forget them and their closeness with Trump won't ruin their careers the way he
ruined so many the others. Those who incited the riot, people like Trump and Cruz, who are
still doing damage, are seeing only most minor of setbacks. Trump and fellow
QAnon conspiracy theorists have been banned from various forms of social media and
Trump's golf course will make slightly less
money, even as he awards the nation's highest honors
- And, in spite of firing those who wouldn't join his coup, and cheering on those who have utterly
destroyed the electronic security of the Capitol,
Republicans are still shielding
Trump from justice. However, Democrats have begun the process for a second impeachment, but
they're not in a hurry.
- But COVID-19 doesn't care what else it going on and, on January 8th, a new record of over 314,000 people were infected in a single day! The death toll is now nearing 400,000, and my RN wife tells me that the
hospital where she works isn't even doing routine testing of patients anymore! Thankfully, the first of the
second wave of vaccines have begun, but the US is still far behind the vaccination rate of
most other developed nations. Republicans have allowed the virus to take hold, and resulted in severe unemployment,
mostly felt by women, and the difficulty of virtual learning has caused many students
to drop out.
- The web site that acted as a base of operations for the Republican attack, Parler,
has been pulled from most source and essentially taken offline after a serious hack and
breach of security.
- Even as Trump's goons are being arrested, more of them are still being set
free or never charged in the first place, even after they were filmed
assaulting black people.
- Democrats on Capitol Hill have wisely been avoiding Republicans who refuse to wear masks or social distance. Unfortunately, during the riot, many Democrats had to shelter in place in tight quarters with their
disease-spreading Republican colleagues who still think science is a hoax. This was especially tragic for Congresswoman Bonnie Watson Coleman who is 75-years-old and has just tested positive for COVID-19 after
sheltering near several
- Democrat Gretchen Whitmer makes more progress by protecting victims
of domestic abuse.
- The FAA, who has a long history of protecting police who physically attack minorities, are finally saying that they might get strict with Republicans who
verbally assault flight attendants.
- Glen Casada, and fellow Republican congressmen Robin Smith and Todd Warner, have had their homes
raided by the FBI after it was discovered that Casada was texting them about doing drugs, and
made several other racist and sexist remarks.
- Republican Michael Pack, head of the US Agency for Global Media, has been accused of fraud, propaganda, and misuse of funds, all
in a single week!
How hero worship often results in hero abuse.
|How many more?|
I've added a page for the Nightwish song, Stargazers.
- Trump incited a riot to storm the nation's Capitol in order to overthrow democracy
and install himself as a permanent dictator. This wasn't unexpected, as he's been doing this since even before he took office.
While some police fought the mob, other officers at the Capitol were recorded helping the mob infiltrate the Capitol, and some among the mob were probably
off-duty police officers. Either way, there wasn't much of a
show of force to try an stop them and now one of the officers who was
violently beaten by the mob is dead. Many Republicans applauded the violent
overthrow, including Trump's daughter, Ivanka Trump, who called the mob "American
patriots." And, after it failed, Trump lied and said, all along his goal was a seamless a
peaceful transition of power. Even after this happened, the
majority of Republicans in
Congress still voted to throw out the results of the Electoral College and overthrow democracy, only in a less-violent way. Pence should
immediately invoke the 25th amendment to remove him from office, but he won't. Congress should immediately impeach him
again, and Democrats are working on it, but, because Republicans still control the majority of the Senate, and they value party over country, so they
won't. As it is, though they helped make this mess, Facebook and
Twitter have done
more to punish Trump than Congress.
- The people in the mob which overthrew the nation's Capitol also planted bombs and, because
the mob had access to all the electronics in the building, literally every electronic device (computer, phone, lamp, extension cord, etc.) has now been compromised and
must be replaced.
- Among the mob that helped overthrow the nation's Capitol was
Evans and, although he didn't directly take part in the attack,
Republican Josh Hawley encouraged more violence. Again, book publisher
Simon & Schuster and
St. Vincent College have done more to punish the Republicans who helped incite the riot than
- Our government may be in a shambles, but COVID-19 doesn't care, and it's still getting worse. Yesterday saw the deadliest day so far with
over 4,000 Americans dead from the virus. Those who partied on Christmas and New Years are reaping what they sowed.
- Even though the Capitol is still a mess, Trump's destructive executive orders are still being passed. All the non-discrimination rules from the Health and Human Services have just been removed, which means
that companies which receive taxpayer money to make government housing can once again openly discriminate against women,
non-Christians, and the LGBT.
- Clueless Republican Mary Miller, while standing in front of the US Holocaust Museum, said, "Each generation has the responsibility to teach the next generation. You know, if we win a few elections we’re
still going to be losing unless we win the hearts of our children. It’s the battle. Hitler was right on one thing that whoever has the youth has the future." Then, the Republican organization Moms for America,
who is even more clueless, defended Miller's speech saying she wasn't actually praising Hitler, she was just pointing out how Republicans need to win over American children in order to
take over the nation.
- Betsy DeVos is now trying to resign thinking nobody will notice that she stuck with Trump for the past four years with every monstrous thing
they've done together.
- Chris Malone, a football coach at Tennessee-Chattanooga, was butthurt that Stacey Abrams helped turn Georgia blue that he publicly mocked her appearance while spouting Republican conspiracy theories. He was
- In yet another example of everyone aiding Trump having their lives ruined, Trump's former lawyer, Sidney Powell, who kept publicly blaming Dominion voting machines for rigging the election, but failed to
produce any evidence, is now being sued by the company for slander over a billion
Another day, another priest is discovered being a child rapist.
|Can't learn their lesson|
I've read the Jewish apocryphal book, the Assumption of Moses.
- Republican supporters followed the calls of their leaders and infiltrated the US Capitol resulting in several deaths. The same police force who had no problem shooting at Black Lives Matter protesters
suddenly laid down and allowed a violent
overthrow of the Capitol. Reinforcements had
to be called in and even the National Guard. Finally, Trump told his insurrection,
"We love you... you’re very special... but go home in peace." Even after the riot, most of
the Republicans in Congress still objected to the results of the Electoral College and continued to lie about election security in
order to further incite the riot, but
it's clear that their real beef is with elections in general. Republican Rudy Giuliani
applauded the violent extremists and Eric Trump claimed
he would ruin those Republicans who didn't try to keep his daddy in office. In the end, it was all for
naught as Congress stayed late and certified Biden's win. Among the
sedition crowd was
Republican Rick Saccone who lost to a Democrat and
Nick Fuentes, a Holocaust denier who after marching at the anti-Jewish "Unite the Right" rally in Charlottesville, lost his YouTube and Reddit accounts
because he posted too much hate speech. After seeing the mod that overran the Capitol waving Trump flags, Confederate flags, and brandishing assault rifles, Republicans took a long hard look in the mirror and
declared it was all an antifa plot!
- Unfortunately, COVID-19 doesn't care about the insurrection, and continues to raise to its highest rate in the USA. Chicago schools are stupidly trying to start in-person classes once again, but half of their
staff were wise enough to not show up.
- Hoping nobody will remember that they've stuck with Trump for the past four years, several Republicans are
distance themselves at the
last minute as the administration goes down in literal flames.
- After years of Republicans abusing their power and using plain-clothes federal agents to break up peaceful protests against him, a new law requires federal agents to clearly identify themselves when
responding to civil disturbances.
- An unnamed UPS driver was fired after a security camera recorded him giving a long racist rant about why he refused to deliver a package to someone with a
Mexican-sounding name. Want to bet who he voted for?
Theists will never convert atheists if they keep telling these lies.
|Republican violence against democracy|
I've added a page for Billy Joel.
- It looks like an extremely slim majority of Georgians didn't want insider trading corrupt criminals leading their state and voted for Democrats
Raphael Warnock and
Jon Ossoff (leading, but yet to be confirmed). There are several good things to glean
from this. First, Warnock is the very first black person to be elected to the national Senate by the extremely racist South, even in spite of Georgia's runoff election system being purposely designed to
keep black people from winning. Second, "Moscow" Mitch McConnell can no longer obstruct Congress and his several years
of blocking all legislature has come to an end as the party of the VP becomes majority leader when there is a tie. Third, now that the Senate is tied, every vote along party lines will fall to Vice President
Kamala Harris, making the first non-white, non-male VP that much more important. But this isn't all good news. The damage Republicans did to the Judicial Branch will linger for decades and many of the new
policies Democrats will try to put in place, in fact, even just trying to repair the damage of Trump, will likely be challenged and refused. For example, Trump
absolutely gutted the EPA despite even his own
supporters hating it, and it will probably be toothless until the Supreme Court has competent justices again. Also, Biden is very conciliatory and it doesn't appear that he will fight for progress. In fact,
some of the people he's added to his cabinet are actually quite awful.
- And, don't kid yourself, though Republicans have lost when it comes to, you know, votes, they're still trying to steal the election in a more
criminal manner. Republicans called for their base to violently overthrow the US government, and that is
precisely what Republican voters are
doing. Trump pressured Pence to throw out the results of the Electoral College
entirely, even though he doesn't have the authority to do that, and, in a surprising show of limited spine, he
finally said no. His fellow Republicans who care even less about the US Constitution are
challenging the results, even
though they can't change anything at this point. At the state level, those Republicans who lost
their majorities are refusing to let to Democrats who won the elections take their seats. Republican Ryan Aument obstructed Pennsylvania Congress and refused to swear in the winning Senator, Democrat Jim
Brewster. John Fetterman fought for justice even as Republicans kicked him out, but Republicans continue to try and
illegally hold onto their power.
- Democrats have a very slim majority, but they have their work cut out for them trying to stop COVID-19 as it
keeps getting worse, and
churches continue to
help the virus kill.
- In the past four years, pretty much everyone who has sided with Trump has either been found guilty of committing crimes for him or has discovered being associated with him was career suicide, and that
continues even now that Trump is on his way out. Cleta Mitchell, the lawyer who helped Trump with his criminal phone call to Georgia where he demanded mass voter fraud, has now had to
resign in shame.
- Even as the country implodes, Trump is still trying to play golf, but Scotland refuses to let his
COVID-spewing face in.
- Wisconsin refuses to file charges against police officer Rusten Sheskey, the white cop who shot
Jacob Blake, a black man, seven times in front of his children leaving him maimed and paralyzed. Although police claim Blake had a knife,
bystanders filming the attack did not see a knife, the police were unable to describe the knife, and Blake's lawyer contends that it was planted on him.
- US intelligence agencies seem to be in agreement, the massive cyber attack which infiltrated nearly every branch of American government was
most likely from Russia, but Trump will continue to defend them.
- The Republican failure to control unemployment during the pandemic has left over half a million people in Michigan alone
American Atheists has released a State of the Secular States pamphlet which shows how well each state is doing at combating religious fanaticism. See how
your state is doing.
|Republicans hate democracy|
I added a page for the video game company, Namco.
- The Republican assault on democracy continues unabated. Pence publicly urges his fellow Republicans to refuse to accept the election results and
declare Trump king. Meanwhile, all ten living former defense secretaries of the US military
agree that Trump lost and the US military veterans group VoteVets now describes Trump as
America's "number one traitor." A Georgia election
official explained point-by-point how every claim made by Trump is a lie.
The Attorney General of Georgia, personally appointed by Trump has mysteriously resigned, and the Georgia
election board said Trump could be charged with soliciting election fraud, but his
fellow Republicans will never let justice be served. And, finally, today is the day that Georgians decide if there will be any repairs made to Trumps four
years of destruction. Don't get your hopes up.
- The Christmas surge is beginning to hit with 128,000 Americans being hospitalized in a single day. America's health care infrastructure was already failing, and COVID-19 has laid bare the problems for
everyone to see. It's gotten so bad in California that paramedics are being told to not even bother trying to save people with a
low chance of survival. The death panels
Fox said would come about with Democrats in charge has come true because of Republican callousness. Meanwhile, the new mutation seems to be infecting children
at a higher rate.
- Ohio Republicans have passed a law which forces women who have abortions to
pay for a burial or cremation for the small lumps of undeveloped tissue that
are removed. Because Ohioans do not require the same treatment for miscarriages, it proves that this law is not about the sanctity of life, but about punishing women for wanting control of their own bodies.
- Trump urged his cult followers to call the Michigan speaker of the house in a further attempt to overthrow democracy, but, as is typical with the bumbling Republicans, they got the wrong number, and now, a
random woman in Michigan has been receiving non-stop calls for days.
- The leader of the terrorist organization the Proud Boys has, thankfully, been
arrested. Unfortunately, the charge is a minor one, so it's unlikely he'll be stopped.
- More has come out about the pharmacist who purposely spoiled over 500 doses of the COVID-19 vaccine. Not only did he purposely spoil them, but he tried to cover his tracks by making it look like the vials
were still okay after he ruined them, meaning, people might still have gotten injected with them! Steven Brandenburg claimed the vaccines were unsafe,
in his opinion. So, because he felt they were unsafe, he purposely made
them even less safe! When asked how someone without any training in drug safety testing could know which drugs were safe and which were dangerous, Brandenburg had nothing to say. Let's hope he not only loses his
license, but also goes to prison.
- Republican Governor Doug Ducey urged the people of Arizona to stay home to help slow the pandemic, but both he and his son have posted various pictures of themselves
partying in public without
Trying to make sense of the wildly inconsistent family tree of Jesus in the Mew Testament.
Law enforcement failed Nashville severely. When the girlfriend of the Nashville suicide bomber went to the authorities and told them he was making bombs in his RV, not only did they never bothered to get a
warrant to search his RV, but they sent his girlfriend to undergo psychological evaluation! This is white
privileged mixed with assumed hysteria.
Mr. Phil (not Dr. Phil, because he is no longer a licensed doctor) is cruel and hurtful and gets rich by using and abusing people with mental
The BS behind small miracles.
|Trump hates democracy|
I added a page for the symphonic metal band, Nightwish.
- The Republican government in Georgia has counted their votes three times, and each of the three times, Biden
has won. So, naturally, Trump called the secretary of state of Georgia, Republican Brad Raffensperger, and threatened him with legal action if he didn't create over
11,000 new votes for him, which, if he did what Trump demanded, would be one of the worst
cases of voter fraud in American history. Trump is demanding a very serious crime and will not be punished or even reprimanded. Meanwhile, Trump laid the lies on even thicker, wrongly saying Georgia's Senate run
off elections were illegal and invalid, when they are both legal and valid.
Trump's cries might be related to the fact that Georgia Republican Senator David Perdue had to self-quarantine just before the election because his refusal to wear a mask or social distance has
exposed him to COVID-19, who, despite his claims to love America, has spent his
career moving American jobs to Asia and
- Despite the fact that literally every investigation in the election has proven Biden won fair and square,
Republican traitors are expected to
obstruct the Electoral College certification, while, at the
same time, arguing in favor of it. And, once Biden's presidency is made official Republican secessionists
are expected to riot because Republican politicians are
urging them to riot. This is all just a game of dangerous political theatre because the
reality is, behind closed doors, every Republicans knows Trump
- The USA has surpassed 20,000,000 cases of COVID-19, and
350,000 deaths, with the more deadly mutation now in multiple states.
The actual numbers are probably a lot higher because Republicans actively worked to block
social distancing and testing, with Trump specifically saying he didn't want anyone tested unless they were
dying in the hospital. Meanwhile, Sheriff's Deputy Aaron Hoffman said he wanted to use his authority as
a police officer to murder nurses who give vaccines. Also, two Trump supporters refused to wear a mask on a plane and the
pilot had to tell everyone on the plane to get off so security could forcibly remove the women. As a black person walked passed, one of the Trump supporters shouted, "have a good day, n****r."
- It doesn't matter that the USA is referring to their vaccine initiative as "warp speed," the reality is, thanks to Republican bumbling, every other country is beating us at rolling out the vaccine. China has
already vaccinated 50,000,000 people in a single month, and Israel has already vaccinated 12% of its population. Meanwhile, the USA has just barely
vaccinated 4,000,000 of our 328,000,000 civilians.
- And one big important reminder, Biden is not going to get us back to normal, because a lot of the people he's hiring at the people who brought the country to its knees
in the first place.
- And, just to ensure the unemployment rate stays high, Republicans are freezing work visas.
- George Santos, a gay Trump supporter, attended a big maskless COVID-19 super spreader event for New Year's Eve with his fiancé. Unfortunately, his fiancé's employer, a health care provider, actually takes
COVID-19 seriously, and fired him for blatantly defying their sensible social distancing rules. Rather than admit their behavior was reckless and will lead to innocent people being killed, Santos is following
the Republican playbook and blaming the media.
- A British judge is protecting Julian Assange from US extradition by claiming he is a suicide risk, and therefore shouldn't
be allowed to go the USA to stand trial for his crimes. Not bloody likely. Assange was a big help for getting Trump elected, and would probably get a full pardon as Trump is handing them out to every violent
criminal who sings his praise, and awards his most corrupt lackeys, like Republican Devon Nunes, with the
Presidential Medal of "Freedom".
A 7-minute long recap of 2020, and one just focusing on the protests.
Gregory and Travis McMichael, the racist father and son who hit a black jogger with their car, called him the n-word, and then shot him to death, all while recording their murder on video and bragging about
it to the police, are being charged in court, but their lawyer is making them look even more racist than they
Religions have a long history of convincing their members to forfeit their civil liberties for the benefit of the religion, but few force them to sign a contract to forfeit their civil liberties. But, it is
for that reason that serial rapist and Scientologist Danny Masterson might
Just a reminder, corporations are trying to kill you. Walmart pharmacists exlain how the company ignored red flags to continue to profit off the sale of
highly addictive opioids, and Home Depot has been fined $20,000,000 for
purposely not cleaning up lead-based paint at customers houses. This is why it's so important for employees
to unionize, especially when working for companies that are on the path toward evil, like Google.
Ever notice how when Muslims kill themselves in an explosion, they are immediately referred to as a "suicide bomber," but when a white guy does it, a lot of media outlets hesitate to
use the same term?
Anyone can be psychic if you make enough predictions.
Want to go further back? Check the old news.