Freaks and Geeks
|Just one life that is born, and is, and is gone|
I added a page for The Fratellis album Costello Music.
- Donald Trump isn't saying much about James Shaw, the unarmed black man who wrestled the AR-15 assault rifle out of the hands of Travis Reinking
after he murdered four people of color in Antioch, Tennessee. Not only is this an example of yet another white man with a history of mental illness who still legally possessed of several guns, but also of a
black hero, neither of which fits Trump's twisted view of the world. But the worst part about it all, is Trump's very own Secret Service agents had just recently taken Reinking's four guns away from him because
they viewed him as an dangerous man with mental health problems, and yet, they still returned his guns to his family who promptly returned the guns
to their son!
- Thank you federal judges who keep refusing to let Trump's racism
be the rule of law.
- Trump's lawyer Michael Cohen said he would take a bullet for Trump, but will he take fifteen years in jail
- Trump's empire is based on lies and bad fact-checking by Forbes.
- As the environment falls apart around us, Republican head of the EPA, Scott Pruitt, is not only claiming that burning wood is carbon neutral
(it's not), but is making it harder for the scientists at the EPA to
have access to scientific research. This move is at the request of the
Heartland Institute, the conservative anti-science organization who is paid by tobacco companies to say
smoking doesn't cause cancer, and paid by the fossil fuel's industry to say that
climate change isn't real and fracking is good.
- How Russian trolls have been successfully affecting elections all over the world. And though Trump may be beholden to Putin, other countries are
actually doing something about it.
- More bad news for Sean Hannity. After being outed as a client of Michael Cohen, a lawyer who specializes in covering up affairs, he's been under much more scrutiny than usual, and it just came out that his
venture into real estate has got him tied up with a scam artist.
If you're the kind of person who can be easily duped, maybe you will want to buy raw water.
My favorite host on The Atheist Experience, Tracy Harris, describes her deconversion into atheism.
The common ancestor to all life, and why we may have evolved, not from bacteria, but from archaea.
|Just one year of love is better than a lifetime alone|
I added a page for the Queen song One Year of Love. I also updated the
Bonk's Adventure page and split apart the
Game Boy port information. There is also a list of times on digital clocks
that I like.
- Everyone who was involved in the Iran nuclear deal has signed off on it, and Iranians do not like the raw deal they've forced to accept, but even they agree it's the best course of action. But now Donald
Trump is going to ruin it just like he has ruined everything he's ever touched, and it's only going to hurt the USA and, with it,
the entire world.
- Just like in 2016, Republicans are afraid to endorse Trump, but, just like in 2016, if he's the only candidate, you know they're going to because
- In case you need another reason to fear Russia, their Supreme Court has outlawed the Jehovah's Witness religion because it demands pacifism (among
other things), and the nation is currently arresting church members. While
I don't agree with the religion, being able to believe what you want is a fundamental human right. However, Trump will continue to be best buddies with Putin no matter how vile he becomes.
- How to fairly fix the rampant racism Republicans created with their gerrymandering.
- The guy who can't stop cheating on his many wives is eliminating sexual education funding.
- Why is it when Republicans create a bill about "freedom" it's always in favor of
- Republicans refuse to believe in climate change, but the evidence is all around us, like the fact that Atlantic fish are now taking over the warming Arctic ocean.
Simone Giertz builds an extremely life-like android.
A postmortem for Sonic the Hedgehog.
Milk isn't much other than filtered blood.
A remastered attempt at putting time into perspective.
|Okay, maybe not all of them, that's a bit extreme|
I added a page for the The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy audio drama, which I finished
over the weekend, and then discovered there is a six season which I haven't yet heard!
IBM is trying to quietly wipe out their older employees by tricking them into signing away their rights then forcing them to relocate across the country or be fired. And since the conservative US Supreme
Court keeps making it harder for people to win age discrimination lawsuits, they're probably going to keep doing it, and, if they're successful, other companies
will follow suit. Not a good sign if you're older.
Starbucks is still receiving backlash because one of their store managers called 911 and had police forcibly remove two black men from their store.
Carnival games are specifically designed to make you lose, and, even when you win, you still lose.
A talk about the evolution of gods.
The CEO of WalMart makes 1,188 times more than the company's average worker, but do they really contribute 1,188 times more to the
value of the company?
Maybe basing a person's credit score on how "good" of a person they are isn't such a good idea.
|Kill 'em all!|
I read an reviewed the Book of Haggai.
When you're in a debate, and someone brings up an utterly ridiculous point, it's best to just make a joke about it.
That moment when you try to become a pundit for Christian television, but they won't hire you unless you
lie about your religious beliefs.
Not every video game character is cut out to be in Super Smash Bros.
Captain Disillusion explains how the dancing phantoms CGI works by teaching you everything there is to know about computer imaging.
|There's so much more than this|
I added a page for The Sounds' song Home Is Where Your Heart Is.
- Sean Hannity is even seeing his guests call out his hypocrisy.
- Trump, once again proves he's in bed with Russia, and refuses to add additional sanctions against them.
- In addition to paying off porn stars, the Trump administration has given $50,000 to a church so that they're make African children take purity oaths.
Abstinence hasn't worked anywhere they've tried it so far, so maybe it will work in Africa!
- Three more white American male terrorists who aren't called terrorists.
- No, you shouldn't be shocked, Trump is appointing to NASA an administrator with no science background.
- It's nice to see that there are a few Republicans left who are scrupulous enough to push the Mueller protection bill in spite of the
spineless Mitch McConnell.
- Republicans in the US continue to hold their heads in the sand when it comes to climate change because they don't want to annoy their corporate
sponsors, but Canada and France have announced that they're going to work even harder!
Trying to find life outside of our planet.
Some of the things hidden behind the scenes in Chrono Trigger.
The lengths you have to take in order to hold a private meeting in today's world of constant surveillance.
Simone Giertz makes a very useful personal revolving restaurant.
Ancient gladiators were actually more like professional boxers.
remove niqqud from Hebrew text.
- Trump is not just the only president in living memory to refuse to release his taxes to the public because he's so corrupt, but he can't even
get them filed on time! Why is that? Aren't all of his businesses owned by his children now? If he
only gets income from his job as the president, and has nothing else to hide, surely his taxes should be a breeze.
- Remember the bill to protect Robert Muller from being fired by Trump? Republican Mitch McConnell
refuses to allow it to see a vote. Those two are thick as thieves.
- Sean Hannity from Fox "News" has been calling the seizing of Michael Cohen's files a "witch hunt." Sure Cohen has made a career out of paying off the mistresses of Republicans, but what Hannity forget to
divulge is that he personally paid Cohen for some undisclosed legal help!
- The US Supreme Court is currently quite conservative, and even they think that Trump's violating human
- Trump's pick for Interior Secretary, Republican Ryan Zinke, the guy who keeps selling off national monuments to oil companies, is now
pretending to be a geologist.
- Trump's limited strike on Syria probably won't help the country, but it sure cost the US millions of dollars.
Another unarmed black man has been shot to death by police.
Taxing pop could help keep people's diet in check, but not when the tax is setup so stupidly.
Some of the odd things that go on beyond the camera in Super Mario 64.
Conway's game of life can be used to create some amazing things.
I added a page for the Alanis Morissette song, I Was Hoping and the
Book of Obadiah.
- More news of Republican Scott Pruitt's corrupt has been released. Turns out, the $43,000 sound proof phone booth he had installed in his office
- Trump has no problem bombing Syria, but he refuses to actually
help Syrian refugees.
- Just a reminder, the real reason your city has turned to shit isn't because of people one welfare, it's because of companies on welfare.
- Ajit Pai, the Republican who single-handedly eliminated Net neutrality in the USA, also recruited Elizabeth Pierce, a cable company CEO who was just arrested for
$250,000,000 in fraud.
- Republican Matt Bevin said that children were being sexually assaulted because Kentucky teachers were striking for a livable wage. Now, he's sorry, not that he said it, because he still believes it, but
because it generated negative press.
- The Trump administration continues to fail to stop the FBI investigation against them despite doing a
piss poor job at trying.
Some rather interesting things scientists discovered by accident.
It's 2018 and even after a woman said no to a man 90 times, her jury still refused to render a guilty verdict to her rapist because the woman
was also drunk.
It should be a crime to psychologically abuse someone in hopes of altering who they're physically attracted to, and, in many places,
it already is.
Alexandre Bissonnette, a watcher of Fox News and big fan of Donald Trump, murdered six people while they were in church
because they were Muslims.
Another daughter from a TLC Christian family show has come forward about the sexual abuse of
Some strange things are hidden among the race tracks in the Mario Kart franchise.
Despite the sleet scaring away a few people, my birthday party was still a enjoyable success. There was trivia, sing-a-longs, and good conversation. Thank you all who braved the weather!
I added a review for the game Raptor: Call of the Shadows.
- Trump is learning that part of being so terrible and making everyone hate him means nobody feels bad about exposing all the terrible
things he's done. And now we're learning from Comey that the Russian pee tapes are probably real, not only because a lot of the
Steele dossier has since been prove true, but also because Trump personally asked Comey to check for a pee tape, so he said, just to
prove it didn't exist.
- Yet another news organization points out the obvious, that giving massive tax cuts to the filthy rich doesn't help the
- The environment's worst nightmare, Republican Scott Pruitt, wants to add bible verses to the EPA emblem.
- Another Russian journalist has died under mysterious circumstances.
- Long barriers like Trump's would-be border wall don't just stop human traffic, they also stop wildlife traffic.
- Just a reminder, our president was once involved with professional wrestling.
The only person who can shoot an unarmed black teen with a gun is a white man with a
Some of the more interesting things found behind the scenes in the Punch-Out!! series.
Chemist Andrew Szydlo wows the crowd with flames, explosions, and various other chemical reactions.
Conservative Christian pastor Ken Adkins was overjoyed that so many gay people were murdered at the Pulse nightclub shooting. Naturally, we later found out
he's a child molester.
The extra pressure of being a racial minority, especially a poor one, means lack of sleep, which comes with its own host of health problems.
I added a reviews for the Hello Saferide song Anna and reviews for the
NES and SNES controllers.
- There has been a massive exodus of prominent Republicans retiring from Congress before the midterm elections, but I'm not convinced they're doing
this solely because they might lose reelection, I think they have a behind-the-scenes insight to just how bad the White House is going to fall, and, like rats abandoning a sinking ship, they're trying to get out
before the scandal really breaks.
- To give you an idea of just how morally bankrupt American Evangelical Christians are, not only did they overwhelmingly support Donald Trump, but after they learned that he may have cheated on his wife with
a porn star, they started loving him even more!
- So, after increasing the national deficit to an estimate $1,000,000,000,000 by giving massive tax breaks to the filthy rich and increasing the already bloated military budget, Trump has decided that the
real financial problem the US has is that a single company isn't paying enough to the
US Post Office.
- Trump may have finally realized how stupid he was for pulling the US out of the
- A troubling video has surfaced of ICE agents considering dumping a man in Mexico without processing him according to the law, because he
For decades, the Catholic Church had censorship control over the film industry.
Scientists still don't know how lightning works, but they're getting closer to understanding it.
Christian pastor Acton Bowen has been arrested for sexually assaulting a young boy,
under the age of 16.
There are some interesting behind-the-scenes things to find in Super Mario Bros. and Duck Hunt.
The element promethium has a pretty interesting history.
|One month until show time|
I added a page for the Queen single, Long Away. I also added reviews for the
Logitech F710 and F310 gamepads.
- Trump's lawyer, Michael Cohen, has been raided by the FBI after they got approval not just from judges, but from Trump's own Republican appointees,
and Trump is his usual eloquent self. What a disgrace. Even Republican Senators are now trying
to pass a bill that will make it much harder for Trump to fire Robert Mueller.
- After creating one of the largest deficits this country has ever seen with unprecedented tax breaks for the extremely
rich and completely unnecessary military spending, Trump has decided the real way to fix our debt is to make sure poor people
don't get welfare.
- How corrupt is Republican Scott Pruitt? Very corrupt.
- Republican Governor of Missouri, Eric Greitens, is having a bad day, but not nearly as bad as the woman
he sexually assaulted.
- While he was in office, Republican John Boehner voted against the legalization of medical marijuana. Now that it affects his paycheck, he's fighting to legalize it.
- Paul Nehlen is the Republican white supremacist that would take over Paul Ryan's position.
Some boundary breaking in Zelda II: The Adventure of Link.
Pope Francis is finally acknowledging that he made serious mistakes in how he helped protect child raping priests when we was
still working in Chile.
It's important to keep your dogma out of discourse.
If you hate Facebook, why are you still using it? Well, since everyone else is, you basically have to.
|Happy belated birthday to me!|
I added quite a bit more to the theatre portal.
- With the impeding blue tsunami wiping out this most recent generation of horrible Republicans, many of them have been jumping ship and, in order to save face at a probably defeat, are claiming they won't
seek reelection. In particular is Speaker of the House, Paul Ryan. After doing serious damage to the the most vulnerable American people, he's now
cashing out his millions and retiring. Fuck him.
- Donald Trump isn't just one of the most corrupt presidents in our nation's history, he is also one of the most corrupt businessmen
in our nation's history.
- I'm no fan of Amazon, and I think their business model is damaging to the country, but, as usual, Trump has it all wrong.
- Yet another Trump employee is threatening to quit, because it sure beats being raided by the
Computerphile reviews the Atari 2600.
The FTC has -finally- made it clear that companies aren't allowed to void a warranty because someone opened their own product.
Breaking beyond the boundaries in Doom.
Republican Rick Ray Redalen lost his medical license in three states due to malpractice and committed perjury so he could marry his 15-year-old step-daughter, but that didn't stop Texas Republicans from
giving him authority over the state's medical laws.
|Happy birthday to me!|
I added a page for the Rilo Kiley song, Pictures of Success.
- It's usually not a good sign for you when the FBI raids your lawyer's office.
- Economists are predicting that Trump's "leadership" including eliminating taxes on the rich and wasteful spending will bring the US deficit to
- The Michigan Department of Environmental Quality has ceased distributing bottled water to the Flint citizens who were poisoned by Republicans claiming the city's water is once again safe, even though 4% of
the samples tested still had elevated levels of lead and the EPA has warned that more lead will be introduced into
the water each time there is underground construction in the city. The fact that this decision was made right after the very same group gave Nestlé the right to drain even more water from the Great Lakes is
surely just a coincidence.
- As Republicans keep defending the wasteful spending of Scott Pruitt, the Office of Government Ethics has officially pointed out their concerns
with his ethical violations.
- Yulia Skripal, the daughter of Sergei Skripal, has been released from the hospital after the Russian government
failed to assassinate them.
Not only do Christian crisis pregnancy centers lie to women about pretty much everything, but you're probably paying them to do so.
The Catholic Church is dying, and it has been for decades.
Taking the camera outside of the normal areas in Portal 2.
As the arctic continues to shrink, it means big changes for the everything in that area, and possibly for the entire planet.
Leona Stucky talks about her deconversion from living as a Conservative Mennonite.
|No more snow!|
I added a page for the game Zelda II: The Adventure of Link.
Another day, another child-molesting priest.
Some early work on making plastics that are more effective at self-degradation.
What goes on behind in the scenes in Half-Life 2.
Attorney General Bill Higgins, a Conservative Christian, has been charged with using his authority to coerce women
into having sex with him.
The decline of the shopping mall isn't just a problem for businesses, it's a problem for society at large.
A nice lecture about the importance of teaching physics, by Helen Czerski.
|Flying fistulas, Batman!|
I added a page for the Queen song Father to Son.
- Trump is sending a military presence to the border of Mexico. What could possibly go wrong?
- Republican Scott Pruitt's EPA keeps digging its corruption hole deeper by finding his employees who have questioned his unethical behavior
and punishing them.
- Republican Mick Mulvaney, "My department is so wasteful it costs businesses money," also Mick Mulvaney, " I'm giving $230,000 raises to my
friends in the department."
- Trump dumped taxpayer money into a commission to desperately search for evidence of voter fraud, but after a year of failure, Trump finally disbanded the commission, having
never found any evidence of the widespread fraud he kept claiming existed. And even after his failure, Trump
continues to falsely claim that there are millions of cases of voter fraud.
- A public service announcement from Sinclair Broadcasting.
- South Korea's former president, Park Geun-hye has been sentenced to jail for 24 years for massive corruption. Imagine if our country would grow a
spine and do the same thing with our crooked politicians!
- Sergei Skripal and his daughter were poisoned by Russian operatives, but, thankfully, their health is improving.
- The NRA keeps has been blocking research into gun violence for years.
- The white supremacist web site Stormfront is having some financial woes because there just aren't enough people willing to
give them money.
- Republican Bob Nonini wants to execute all women who have had
abortions and former Republican candidate Justin Jones has ended his political campaign after his, "fags are disgusting," quote
- The USA keeps closing its borders, but China is expanding at an accelerated rate.
Facebook may spend a lot of money trying to make people believe their private data is secure, but, they keep getting caught
violating their own rules.
A great panel of Atari 2600 programmers.
Why free will is an illusion.
|What comes next?|
I love when I get an email from someone who claims they're from the Department of Homeland Security, but their email address uses an Italian country code.
I added a page for the game designer David Crane.
- Most people in Trump's cabinet have been caught doing some seriously shading things, but Scott Pruitt might get the trophy for
the most corrupt.
- Republican Mick Mulvaney is urging Congress to cripple the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau that he leads. The CFPB protects Americans from the predatory practices of banks and payday loan centers. Now,
there could be legitimate argument to deceasing the authority of the CFPB by showing that lending organizations have learned from their past mistakes (like collapsing the entire nation's economy in 2008) and
have become ethical and effective, but, of course, the nation is getting right back on track for another economic collapse, and payday lending companies often end up putting poor people in permanent debt.
Clearly, the CFPB is needed now more than ever, but Mulvaney doesn't care about people, he only cares about companies. He argues that the CFPB has too much authority and is
hurting businesses. Yes, the CFPB is hurting businesses, it's hurting unethical businesses that prey on the poor. That's the
whole point. These are not businesses that we want around in the first place!
- Trump claims that nobody has been harder on Russia than he, but I think he's confused that with getting a hard on for Russia.
- This pretty much sums up the latest Republican pick, "Putting [Susan] Combs in charge of the Fish and Wildlife Service is like appointing an arsonist as the town
- There isn't a "mainstream Liberal media." There are media outlets with a liberal agenda, but they're not mainstream. What Conservatives call the "Liberal" media, are media organizations practicing
responsible journalism. However, there is a "mainstream Conservative media," which is outlets like Fox "News" and Sinclair
- Teachers are striking in Oklahoma because they're barely being paid a livable wage. The Republican governor Mary Fallin dismisses them saying they're,
"like a teenager wanting a better car."
- Christians, with the help of Trump, keep promoting religious authority while dismissing people
with a secular world view. The US military continues to try and prevent secular chaplains from being allowed in the US military. But they're the ones getting filmed
having sex in a bar.
- New York police shot an unarmed black man to death because they thought he had a gun. He was mentally ill and
pointing a shower head at people.
- What if everyone answered questions as dishonestly as Sarah Hackabee Sanders?
- Republican Dana Rohrabacher is outraged that homeless people will have a safe place to sleep after all the work he has done to try and push them out of
The real story behind Pocahontas was seriously horrible.
A ten-minute long video about the size of a fictional video game character's penis.
Why didn't Obi Wan just drop his light saber?
An interesting lecture about the history of the accomplishments of the Large Hadron Collider.
Sesame Street has had a pretty interesting history.
|April snowstorms bring May...?|
I added a pages for examples of bad font choices.
- The office of Veteran's Affairs has more money going through it than General Motors, but Trump just appointed his own doctor to run it, someone who has never run an organization of even a
hundredth of that size.
- Now that Trump has "fixed" health care, it will cover 8,900,000 fewer Americans and cost $33,000,000,000
- While trying to entertain children for an Easter egg hunt, Trump went on a long rambling rant of white nationalism. Shockingly, while Central
Americans are being deported like crazy, ICE hasn't bothered to kick out an actual
Nazi war criminal.
- Republican Scott Pruitt was paying a surprisingly low cost for his condo. How was he able to get such a great deal? Political corruption! It just so happened the condo was owned by the same company whose
oil pipeline he OKed.
- Remember how Trump finally caved to pressure and ousted 60 Russian diplomats? They're most likely going to be replaced by
new Russian diplomats.
- Wisconsin elected a new judge to their state Supreme Court. Hopefully, she will be helpful in leading their state back to
- Another mass shooting, this time at YouTube's headquarters. Several people have been shot, and the shooter appears to have
Nestle continues to rob the Great Lakes.
Nobody thought to tell Heineken this was a terrible ad?
Some of the glitches in Mega Man.
Learn about the IMSAI 8080, a computer that was featured in the movie War Games.
The search for a theory of everything may not be necessary.
Drinking turpentine will not cure your ills, but there is a racist reason in America's past for why people think it will.
|Mostly healthy, but still have to cough up a pound of phlegm each morning|
I added a pages for the companies FCI and
Atari, and one for the Macintosh computer.
- Trump has taken serious steps to letting Fox "News" run the White House.
- Republican Jeff Sessions is currently in charge of one of the worst insults to justice in America, immigration courts.
- Republican Scott Pruitt has decided that American cars are far too efficient and burning fossil fuels and we need more smog. So, he's eliminating the rules that require manufacturers to build cars with
clean emissions. And, after destroying the environment, what batter way to treat
yourself than giving unauthorized raises to all your friends?
- The religious arguments in favor of a moral monster like Trump are just pathetic. We get it, all your heroes are criminals, that's not something to
be proud of!
- Police officer Andrew Kisela shot a woman four times on her own front porch because she was holding a kitchen knife next to her room mate. She was not a criminal suspect and had not committed any crimes, and
the other officers on the scene didn't shoot the woman, but the current majority Conservative US Supreme Court ruled that the officer Kisela did nothing wrong and he will
not face punishment.
Weapons using artificial intelligence are vastly superior to human-controlled weapons, and they make for a very scary future.
Catholic priest Jonathan Wehrle has been caught stealing over $5,000,000 from his church and buying himself
a nice mansion.
The Christians fighting to keep their tacky hydraulic cross on public land in Grand Haven, Michigan have lost its final appeal. Thank you
Bart Ehrman is plugging his latest book, The Triumph of Christianity, though, not
necessarily the truth of it.
Did you ever wonder what was the deal with the leaves at the top of Corinthian columns?
Learning about the age of the Earth by discovering its oldest rocks.
|Still approaching "normal," very slowly...|
I added a page for the board game Fireball Island and the DOS application
The New Print Shop.
- You should have known this when you voted for them: Republicans are now openly admitting that they're trying to dismantle Medicare, Medicaid, and various other welfare programs that
protect the poor.
- Trump's lawsuits around the women he sexually assaulted and tried to hush up aren't just scandalous, they're also important to the future of our
- With all the evidence showing that the Trump administration worked with Russians to help win the election, at what point can we just agree that
it was collusion? Also, in addition to Trump congratulating Putin for winning a rigged election, he also
invited him to the White
- With Trump, it's always about discrimination and hate.
- Not exactly a big shock, but after Trump raised tariffs on Chinese imports, China raised tariffs on US imports. Thus, Trump's decision hurts consumers and manufacturers, but gives
each government more money.
- US voting machines are surprisingly easy to hack, and that's not good for democracy. Especially when the current president doesn't care about
Derren Brown makes some really interesting shows about skepticism, but that doesn't mean he's immune to bullshit.
Discovering interesting thoughts by using the old Russian reversal joke.
Christian pastor Matthew Dennis Patterson of Nolensville Road Baptist Church has made a career out of hating homosexuals. Turns out, he's also made a career out of
sexually assaulting little boys. Also, Christian pastor
Kirbyjon Caldwell, spiritual advisor to US President George W. Bush, has just been arrested for several counts of
money laundering and fraud.
Some interesting moments in the history of science.
Weird facts about the Doom Series.
|Approaching "normal" level...|
I've added a page for the Alanis Morissette song Would Not Come and did a bit of restructuring in the
- Samantha Bee did a wonderful show about the horrible mess Trump has left in Puerto Rico. 1, 2,
3, 4, 5,
6, 7, 8,
9, 10, 11,
- Trump now wants the US military to pay for his useless Mexican border wall, but maybe he should just setup a GoFundMe page?
- Another Fox "News" flapping jaw is losing her advertisers because she couldn't help but reveal herself as someone who makes fun of children who
survived a mass-shooting.
- Despite seeing his own fair share of discrimination in his life, Republican Ben Carson is following orders and eliminating the anti-discrimination measures in the
Department of Housing and Urban Development.
An interesting breakdown of all the glitches exploited to get a world record speed run in Super Mario Bros.
Trying to map out the particles of particle physics.
Strange toothy fossils, and why they're double-plus important.
Barrier methods of birth control for women are shockingly hard to find.
|Approaching "okay" level...|
I've added a page for the Green Day single Jesus of Suburbia.
- Trump's new National Security Advisor is John Bolton, a guy Trump saw on TV who is a
- All the best law firms keep turning down Trump, not only because he keeps doing what they tell him not to do, and
incriminating himself further, but also because he's so hated right now, the firms feel he'll have a negative effect on their
- Trump may be firing all of his employees, it was just announced that David Shulkin is being replaced because he spent tens of thousands of taxpayer dollars
on personal vacations, but that doesn't mean Trump won't give them all
presidential pardons in the hope that they'll stay quite about what went on in the White
- The White House's official position on all the unarmed black people being murdered by police officers? It's a
- Republican Scott Walker is doing everything in his power to eliminate free elections, but
thankfully the judicial branch is over powering him.
- The web site Tumblr has banned over 80 accounts all tied to the Russian propaganda group "Internet Research Agency" which helped get Trump elected. Turns out they were especially targeting
black Americans, probably because they would be the most effective at voting
- Trump has hurt another set of immigrants, this he's ended the temporary immigrant status of
thousands of Liberians.
- Another one of those "good guy with a gun stopped a bad guy with a gun" fairy tales has been proven
- Trump has a new nickname around Washington.
It's a bit shocking how quickly the Earth would run out of food if we stopped farming.
How well do you know Super Mario Bros. 3?
If you're lucky enough to survive a nuclear attack, take a shower, but don't use conditioner.
Gwyneth Paltrow has yet to rescind her promotion for bee "therapy," which has recently killed a woman.
|Blah level attained|
So my dentist explained that the blister on my gum is actually a fistula draining through from a tooth's root, and if the antibiotics don't clear it up, I might lose the tooth entirely. Fun!
I've added a table called What the Christian God Wants which shows what major churches believe the Christian
- A quick recap of everything that's been going on in politics. Spoiler alert, everything is still awful.
- The March For Our Lives has been extremely effective, and I look forward to the upcoming
changes in the country.
- In the past, the US government has offered grants to people going to school to become public school teachers, but with the Department of Education now under Republican control, those grants are being taken
away from teachers while they're in the middle of their college courses, often
without even telling them! Many of these would-be teachers will
switch majors to something they can afford, but they'll still be expected to pay back a huge debt for classes that are now useless. Those few that stick to it will find that Republicans have closed so many
schools, and canceled so many benefits for teachers, that the occupation is less attractive than ever before.
- US health care is the most expensive in the world, and the worst among all developed nations, so why are CEOs getting
massive pay increases?
- Welcome to America, where we're more interested in a president's affair than the president's policies.
- By eliminating protections on public lands, Trump might turn California's famed giant sequoias
- Most of the conservative people I know are very nice and compassionate, they're just very wary of anything that doesn't meet their norm, which is, unfortunately, a pretty small area. However, then there are
the conservative people who believe they are under constant persecution and have no moral problem with lying to or about teens to
maintain their ignorance.
- The Simpson's Trump is more lovable than the real Trump.
Some of the more interesting glitches in Mega Man II.
The bad news, for decades now, the Mormon Church has been telling women that it's better to remain in an abusive relationship than to get a divorce. The good news is, they claim they're
going to stop.
Why is healthy eating so expensive in America?
Should brown dwarfs really be a stellar classification?
Some of the more powerful plants in the history of our planet.
|Approaching "blah" level|
I've added several games for download in a category called Game Downloads. I've also added several more descriptions
of screen savers in After Dark.
- While campaigning, Trump claimed on his first day in office he would put an amazing health care system in place that would take care of everybody. The US currently has the worst health care of any developed
nation, and the most expensive health care in the world. Thanks Trump.
- Under Trump, the American family continues to lose money. Also under Trump, the American CEO makes
- Facebook admits that it makes a copy of all the metadata regarding your calls and texts
for Android users. And now the US government has acknowledge that it uses
Facebook to track immigrants.
- The NRA should never be invited on a program talking about gun violence because they are a lobbying group for gun manufacturers. It's like bringing
in a spokesperson for tobacco companies to talk about lung cancer. Fox "News" uses their typical strawman approach on the
March For Our Lives.
- Trump is now expecting the US military to pay for the useless Mexican border wall he assured us
Mexico would pay for.
- It's sad that we still have to talk about taking down statues of Confederates.
Breeding special organisms to clean up after us.
Another Texas deputy shot an unarmed black man to death in the street.
Finally, a sportsball player has the guts to blame the loss of the game on the Christian god.
An American Muslim family sold their 16-year-old daughter for $20,000, but when she refused to marry the man who bought her, they tortured her,
almost to death.
Future technologies will both improve and ruin all our lives.
|Slowly becoming more healthy...|
- So amazingly proud of all the kids who are demanding their legislators
take gun control seriously, and stop kowtowing to the gun lobby. But Republican Rick Santorum wants to keep guns in school and tells students they should
instead learn CPR to try and resuscitate their friends who have been shot. And here's a quick call and response of the
most popular anti-gun control arguments.
- When you hire a team of people who have never worked in the field you've put them into, they will continue embarrassing you with their ignorance, even when they're being interviewed by hacks who are on your
side, just ask Republican Steve Mnuchin.
- Republicans are willing to let immigrants fight and die for this country, but not stay here after retiring from service.
- People hate Trump so much, they keep refusing to work with him.
- Don Jr. really takes after his dad, even in the cheating department.
- Most of Europe has kicked Russian diplomats out of the continent for their assassinations, and Trump, after a lot of stalling and congratulating Putin, has
finally followed suit. Though, he still won't lift a finger to try and get them out of our
- Ohio Republicans are trying to pass a law so they can
- American political discourse is two men in their 70s issuing idle threats at each other.
There is a giant floating trash heap in the Pacific Ocean twice as large as
the state of Texas.
Christian pastor Aracely Meza starved a little boy to death because she claimed he was possessed by demons. She was given a
99-year prison sentence, but Christian pastor Richard Mark, who was
convicted of four counts of child rape, is getting a retrial.
Dealing with the religious critique of something from nothing.
The interesting things that happen when you go off-camera in Final Fantasy VI.
Who will win in this epic battle of Evangelical preachers?
How to get yourself removed from social media sites that may be mining your private data.
|Need more time off...|
I've added a page for the old Windows screen saver, After Dark.
- Trump's primary lawyer has dropped him as a client because he Trump can't keep his big mouth shut regarding the
Russia Inquiry! Or when he was specifically told -not- to congratulate Putin,
but he did anyway even with the knowledge that Russia has
successfully hacked the US power grid.
- We're getting a clearer understanding of why FBI agent McCabe was fired. It turns out he was investigating Jeff Sessions for possible perjury charges
about his denials of Russian involvement.
- The Republicans have utterly failed US territory Puerto Rico. After Hurricane Maria, Republican Ryan Zinke used his status as Interior Secretary to give $300,000,000 to a tiny company from his home town.
The blatant corruption was refused, but at great cost to the people of Puerto Rico, many of whom still don't have utilities months later.
Next, Trump-appointee Steve Mnuchin refused to allocate disaster relief funds unless the territory agreed to paying back the loans at a higher priority of even the island's
- The average US household brings in $59,000 a year, so why are Republicans claiming that those households that make $450,000 a year
are middle class. I don't think they're that stupid, I think they're purposely elevating that number to make it easier to
justify their tax breaks which only help the wealthy.
- Being entirely clueless about global trade, Trump has instituted $50,000,000,000 in tariffs to China,
which immediately caused the US stock market to tank.
- The Austin bomber was a white male home-schooled Christian who opposed abortion and same-sex marriage, so, naturally, Republicans refused to
call him a terrorist.
- Trump is so bad at his job that many people are saying they miss the previously worst US president, George W. Bush. But just a reminder, George W. Bush was and is
a horrible monster.
- The Facebook data scandal which helped Trump get elected is pretty scary, but Facebook doesn't seem to worried about it, despite their stock dropping by $36,000,000,000.
- Police killed another unarmed innocent black man and father of two. They claimed they thought his white cell phone was a gun. You can see from the video, they kept shooting him
long after he'd fallen to the ground. Twenty times total.
- Fox "News" talking head, Tucker Carlson, is racist.
- Samantha Bee points out the problem women face when their medical problems are treated with birth control even when they have nothing to do with
- Now that he's fixed US health care, finishing his Mexican border wall, and improving foreign relations, Trump is finally ready to solve the opioid
crisis. Get it? Because he's failed at all of them!
- It's nice to know that the book about Mike Pence's bunny has been outsold by John Oliver's book
about a gay bunny.
Gwyenth Paltrow is really stupid, and her stupidity has led to someone's death because they took her advice of
purposely stinging yourself with bees.
The Me Too movement is pretty solid, despite what its detractors claim.
The Cambrian Explosion wasn't Earth's first explosion of life.
For real now, is that Toad's head, or just a mushroom hat?
What's with the hatred for science popularizers?
|Yup, definitely sick|
I added a pages for the Windows 3 games, Jewel Thief and Microsoft's
- Trump is still too much of a coward to fire Robert Mueller.
- Trump's boss won the Russian "election."
- Part of the reason why I have a hard time believing conspiracy theories is because they rely on lots of people keeping secrets, but people have a very hard time keeping their mouth's shut. Just look at the
people from Cambridge Analytica: several executives have
been caught on hidden cameras admitting to using various tactics that were probably illegal to help Trump get elected.
- The supposed Texas bomber, after being cornered by police, killed himself with one of his own bombs. Police have identified him as a
23-year-old white American man.
- The Christian Republican president is being sued by a second adult model.
- Fox "News" has lost another employee, this time analyst Ralph Peters quit after calling the place a "propaganda machine," and saying he couldn't work there and "wittingly [harm] our system of government
for profit." Sounds about right. Still waiting for Tucker Carlson to be fired for being too stupid to know that
kids too young to vote also can't make gun laws.
- After a Democrat said he was proud of being denounced by the NRA, Republican Carl Nett joked that he would like to shoot the man. He has since
apologized for the joke.
Ammonia fountains are pretty cool.
The craziness of the English language.
Christian pastor Andy Savage, the man who got a standing ovation from his church after he finally admitted to coercing a 17-year-old girl into giving him oral sex,
The horror of Mario destroying a castle.
Where do you go when you need an old computer for a film?
|It's the first day of spring, and I'm getting sick|
I added a page for the Hercules Graphics Card and computer
color palettes. I'm currently focusing on generated palettes, but will delve into hand-picked palettes in the future.
- Once again, Trump congratulates Putin, and remains silent regarding
- Trump's new CIA director pick, Gina Haspel, has a history of torturing people.
- Mike Pence really, REALLY, hates gay people.
- It sickens me that it's taken so long and gotten so far, but the good news is, the US Supreme Court has ruled that two lawsuits against the Michigan Republicans responsible for poisoning thousands and
killing several people in Flint, Michigan can proceed.
- The Republicans in Pennsylvania who have redrawn the district lines to give their party an edge in the election are not happy that they
lost their final appeal!
- Mississippi Republicans, who have decreased their state's abortion clinics down to one, have passed a new law outlawing abortion after 15 weeks. It's a completely arbitrary length of time considering that
brain development which allows thinking doesn't even begin until around 21 weeks. The unjust law is already being legally challenged, but it's a serious
waste of time and money.
- If members of Congress are caught up in a sexual harassment case, they currently can use taxpayer money to pay their legal fees. Democrat Kirsten Gillibrand drafted a bill to make handsy politicians pay
their own damn lawsuits, but Republicans scrapped it at the last minute.
- A 9-year-old boy shot his older sister to death because they were fighting over a video game. While I feel for the parents, their negligence should also
be a crime. Also, there was another school shooting, this time in Maryland. A 17-year-old shot two of his
classmates before being shot to death by a police officer.
- Trump's record-breaking number of golf outings are not unexpected.
Captain Disillusion channels other YouTube celebrities.
The Northern white rhinoceros is officially extinct.
Some rather unusual allergies.
Yet another woman in the skeptic community comes out against Lawrence Krauss.
Why the planets in our solar system, and, in fact, all solar systems, essentially orbit on a single plane.
|Girls will be girls|
I added a page for the NES Zapper.
- Even as Trump refuses to even say anything bad about Putin, who just won another "fair" election, American security companies
have reported that Russian hackers have successfully infiltrated the US power grid.
- Students who are being murdered continue to be the voice of reason when it comes to stopping the NRAs stranglehold over the Republican party. And
Trump continues to waste time and money blaming movies and video games.
- Donald Trump Jr.'s wife is divorcing him, no doubt because he's a shady asshole, but after 13 years, and with Don Jr. now in control of his father's business the couple is splitting in an uncontested
marriage, and, rather than have a divorce lawyer, his wife has hired a criminal lawyer. This has led many people to wonder, is Vanessa trying to hurriedly back out of the marriage before the
FBI investigates the Trumps?
- Trump, the lying liar, lies.
- The Kushner Companies have been accused of filing false paperwork with the city numerous times in order to violate the rent-control protection
of their tenants.
- Rather than meet with the Secretary of State, South Koreans will now be subjected to Ivanka Trump.
- Larry Kudlow is a terrible person.
It was only a few decades ago when black motorists needed to buy a special book just to keep them safe when they traveled.
Two mothers bring their kids with them to vandalize and burglarize a mosque, and they film themselves doing it! Naturally,
they've been arrested.
What it was like to get a beer with Stephen Hawking.
What's the deal with mitochondria and chloroplasts?
I saw an owl this morning.
I added a page for the Super Mario Bros. / Duck Hunt multicart.
- Trump is so proud of his "idea" for a military group in space, he doesn't realize how terrible he's doing.
- Donald Trump Jr. wife is divorcing him, and Melania Trump will likely follow suit after the details are released of
Trump's affair with a porn star.
- After MSU's president resigned when it came out that a member of her staff sexually assaulted over 100 women, the college put in charge Republican John Engler. And while Engler has no experience running a
university, he does have experience preventing women who have been sexually assaulted from seeing justice.
- At this point, FEMA is basically synonymous with hurricanes because the US keeps getting hit with bigger and bigger hurricanes, and FEMA keeps bungling the relief efforts. Climate scientists have been
predicting bigger and more frequent hurricanes for years as a result of humans increasing the planet's average temperature with all of our pollution, so FEMA has finally decided to take action by removing any
mention of global warming from their literature. Problem solved!
- Trump gets another yes-man in his inner circle.
Lying to innocent people, putting them in jail, and coercing them into taking a bad plea bargain is a perfectly legal
thing for a prosecutor to do.
If you drink water from plastic containers, you're also drinking particles of the plastic container, and that's not very healthy for
you or the environment.
If someone with no medical knowledge is trying to convince you to stop taking medicine prescribed to you by a doctor, you probably
shouldn't listen to them.
There are entire groups dedicated to atheists in the military, so why are Christians still trying to claim that there are
no atheists in fox holes? If anything, there shouldn't be any
Christians in fox holes because they should have faith that their god will protect them, and, even if he doesn't, they'll just go to heaven if they're killed die.
Sorry Judge Vance Day, but you took an oath to uphold the Constitution, not your holy book. If you can't do your job, then you won't be
allowed to do your job.
|Beware the ides of Smarch|
I've added a page about vegetarianism and a page for the
Story of Yars' Revenge audio drama book.
- Republicans have shown themselves to support party over country time and time again, so it's no surprise that, even in the wake of Russian assassins
murdering Russian critics, Republicans shut down their investigation and absolved Russia of interfering with the US election
to aide Trump. To be clear, -every- federal law enforcement agency agrees that
Russia interfered with US elections, so why did Republicans canceled their investigation before hearing from
key witnesses or even looking at their evidence? Because Republicans care more about protecting their party's image, even if it means putting the nation's safety and free elections at risk. However, even after
firing Rex Tillerson for speaking out against Russia, Trump finally caved and instituted some of the Russian sanctions Congress
demanded months ago.
- In a closed-door speech that was recorded and later leaked to the press, Trump explained how he told Canada's prime minister, Justin Trudeau, that Canada had a trade deficit with the USA, Trudeau reminded
Trump that they do not, but Trump said he was wrong and insisted that they did. Then, Trump admitted that he had no idea if there was a deficit, he just blindly assumes that
every country has a trade deficit with the US..
- Thankfully, people are beginning to see the Republican party for the cesspool it is, like in Pennsylvania's traditionally Republican 18th Congressional District. The existing Congressman, Republican Tim
Murphy, resigned in disgrace after it came out that, despite claiming to be fiercely pro-family and anti-abortion, he was cheating on his wife, then pressured his mistress into getting an abortion after he found
out she was pregnant! This created a special election and Democrat Conor Lamb appears to have
won despite the district having been gerrymandered to give Republicans a massive edge over Democrats!
- Because Trump was too stupid to sign his own non-disclosure agreement after having an affair with a porn star, we're probably going to get the
- As is typical of Republican tact, Leslie Gibson calls the survivors of the Parkland, Florida massacre
"skin head lesbians" and "bald-faced liars." In my home town, the public school
administration created a massive safety violation when they locked all of the students inside their classrooms, not for their protection, but rather to
prevent them from protesting in the #Enough walkout.
Principal Michael Fray explained that he did this to to maintain school safety, but if a fire started, the students and teachers would have all died. The students, undaunted, still formed a sit-in in front of
the main office.
- I'm hoping to see a lot more fallout from Rex Tillerson's firing.
An interesting video about Nintendo designer, Shigeru Miyamoto.
Why do we imagine aliens looking the way they do? Because we're not very creative.
The lead in Flint water is on the rise again.
Why are women meaner to other women in the workplace?
The evolution of turtles.
|Happy pi day|
Stephen Hawking has died. It's a loss for humanity because he was such an important scientist.
Religion likes to control who is allowed to love and be loved.
Sheriff Todd Entrekin bought $1,700,000 in properties from the money he had been stealing from his
Various reasons why various animals fall out of various skies.
The quantum properties of an extremely pure diamond.
|No chaos in the White House!|
I updated the Pac-Man page with color palette information, credits, and more videos.
- Another day, another series of lost jobs. Trump used Twitter to fire his Secretary of State, Rex Tillerson, while Rex was overseas! Trump said
he wanted a new Secretary of State before going into diplomatic talks with North Korea, which is funny because, just a few months ago, Trump said Tillerson's attempts at diplomacy with North Korea were a waste
of time! Tillerson may be gone, but he did a lot of damage to US foreign policy. James Schwab, spokesman for the
Department of Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) has also resigned. When asked the reason for his resignation, he explained that he couldn't bear having to deal with the
lies of the Trump administration. And, NASA's acting chief has retired
without a clear successor. Aaaand, John McEntee, Trump's closest aide
has been fired, with no obvious reason given.
- The Russians are murdering
people again. No response from Trump again.
- The Trump administration has set a record for the most government documents censored.
- US health care is ranked number one among developed nations in two categories, the most expensive, and the least
effective. It's a shame Trump didn't make good on his promise that fixing it on day one was going to be so easy.
- Defying the bigotry of the President, Illinois passes a law allowing it to be a
sanctuary state for immigrants. And to understand why this is a good thing,
see the definition of sanctuary cities.
- 600,000 Americans have been shot since the last time Congress voted against research into gun violence.
- While I'd love to see Trump ousted from office, let us not forget that Mike Pence is evil too.
A crash course on cryptocurrencies.
New York cops take turns running over a raccoon with their car, eventually killing it. When the outraged people called for the officers' resignation, the police department issued a statement saying they
thought the raccoon was rabid. The people are unimpressed.
The basic AI behind the ghosts in Pac-Man.
Strange spiraling ground formations appear to be the work of extinct beavers.
Kurds in Syria are carving out a new democratic country for themselves in the wake of the wars.
Some objections to anti-theism, and why they don't hold water.
|Three months down|
The girls became 3-months-old yesterday. It feels like sooo much longer!
I finally mastered the game Yars' Revenge! I also added a page for the Eve 6 song
Open Road Song.
A wonderful kid's lecture on the chemical elements.
This is why Southern states need to eliminate their child marriage laws, but it's also a big part why Christians prevent them from doing so, because their bible demands they
marry their rapists.
Epigenetics from an actual geneticist.
Martin Shkreli has been sentenced to 7 years in prison, not because he jacked up the price of medicine so much many people couldn't afford it and died, that's perfectly legal, but because he defrauded already
wealthy people, which is the real crime.
It seems like most of the people demanding immigrant learn to speak English can't do so themselves.
There was a time when the dominate life form was fungus.
Why Jesus was not a hero.
|When do we get three-day weekends?|
I added a page for the Nightwish song Swanheart and the Lawrence Alma-Tadema painting
A Coign of Vantage.
Which celebrity will lose their career next because they can't keep their hands to themselves?
Women in Iran will still go to prison for showing their hair in public.
Why black people don't care much for country music.
Conservative Christians once again prevent from getting passed as law a bill to
Some Amiga love from an 81-year-old artist.
Christian pastor Ronnie Gorton has been arrested for raping several
The ancestors of whales who had legs.
Understanding Jehovah's Witnesses in five minutes.
|I got, like, six hours of sleep last night!|
I've added a guide for how to determine the file type of an unknown file and more documents, info, and
links to the Super Mario Bros. page.
- The only nice thing about having a completely incompetent president is that he's so stupid he's so bad at his job won't do any lasting damage to the country. He can't even keep a person on his payroll for more
than a couple months, and when they do leave, they have only terrible things to say about the
- Trump's incompetence in global trade is not only injuring the US in the world market, but now, even our allies are forming new trade groups
that exclude the US.
- Republican Ryan Zinke is a Trump goon. Like most of Trump's goons, he was place in charge of the very organization he hopes to destroy. In Zinke's case, he
has worked for years to eliminate environmental protections, stop protecting endangered species, eliminate national monuments and protected lands, return the use of toxic lead bullets, and has lobbied for greater
reliance on fossil fuels. Naturally, Trump put Zinke in charge of the Department of the Interior, whose job it is to protect the nation's natural resources, and, naturally, Zinke is destroying them as fast as
possible. His most recent push is to get the Department of the Interior partnered with oil companies.
- Republican Ted Cruz's real name is "Rafael," but Republicans don't vote for people with non-Uhmerican sounding names, so he goes by "Ted." Fair enough. So why is he now accusing his Democratic opponent, Robert
"Beto" O'Rourke, of using his Hispanic nickname to win voters?
- Under Republican control, the Department of Housing and Urban Development is no longer including anti-discrimination as part of
their mission statement.
- Republican Valerie Huber is now in charge of doling out federal funds for sexual education, but she is the former president of the National Abstinence Education Association, so you can pretty much predict that
funding for sex ed will be eliminated.
- Trump's response to Kim Jong-Un's possible nuclear disarmament talks leave much to be desired.
There was a time in our planet's history when, if you viewed it from space, it probably would have looked purple.
Most supplements are complete garbage and are slowly poisoning you, but some actually have evidence of medicinal value.
Christians remade The Wizard of Oz.
|Babies are only waking up twice a night now!|
I've added a page describing extreme longevity in the Book of Genesis.
- Whelp, Trump just lost another one of his senior advisors, economic adviser Gary Cohn has left citing Trump's
idiotic trade war with the rest of the world as a partial reason. Maybe he's annoyed that someone who doesn't know anything about trade is claiming that
trade wars are good? I wonder who's next?
- Trump administration employee Sam Nunberg probably isn't going to win any points with the FBI.
- Teachers don't care much for Trump and DeVos's destruction of public education.
- If you're a terrible person, it's not wise to respond to professional comedians.
- The Trump administration is encouraging companies to destroy the environment.
- Because Trump's kids like to kill endangered species, he felt the need to change the laws so they could bring elephant body parts back home with them as a reminder of how they
killed an animal from a distance.
- So jealous of the state of Washington state's Internet!
- White supremacist Richard Spencer gave a talk at MSU. It didn't go
very well for him.
- All the major mental health groups chime in, if you want to decrease school shootings, you don't put more guns in schools, you improve mental and emotional
Why religion is so powerful in people's lives.
When a computer technician finds illegal content on a computer they're fixing, they have a duty to report that content to the authorities just like anyone else witnessing a crime. However, when the authorities
put a bounty on illegal content, they create an incentive for technicians to actively search through your computer in hopes of finding something illegal. Now, they are not just technicians, but a paid arm of law
enforcement. How can you avoid inadvertently giving your computer to law enforcement pretending to be a technician? Step one, never take you computer to Best Buy or Geek Squad. Apparently, the FBI pays their
technicians $500 for each customer they turn in.
Biology used to be a nice wet science, but, with the advent of quantum mechanics, it's moving to the subatomic level.
The NSA doesn't help security, in fact, they have a long history of learning about security flaws and then exploiting them, even against fellow Americans. So, when the NSA has a leak, it's a boon for hackers
who use all their secrets to exploit people all over the world until actual security firms can fix all of the security flaws. It's now been almost a year since the NSA's EternalBlue secret was leaked to the public,
and hackers, including those in North Korea, are still using it to exploit computers around the world.
Ever want your skull crushed by a giant bird? You'll have to get a time machine.
- The US State Department was given $120,000,000 to fight Russian election meddling, but they haven't done a single thing about it because Trump's ego is too big to admit
he didn't win fairly.
- The NRA, in addition to having the worst TV show ever, has also successfully lobbied my home state's House of Representatives to get them to pass a bill
allowing concealed carrying of pistols without a permit. This will increase the state's already high level of gun
violence and accidental shootings.
- You didn't want clean water did you?
- Nazis continue to murder people in America, but the Justice Department still refuses to monitor the actions of
white terrorist groups.
How scientists figured out how to measure gravitational waves.
How and why sex evolved.
All the problems with the New York Times article about weight loss.
Why does inbreeding produce genetic defects? Because they were always there to begin with.
The Academy sure loves itself some method actors.
|The train wreck continues|
I added a page for the Half-Life universe and made updates to each of the sub-pages.
- If Trump had his way, he really would be a fascist dictator who isn't
interested in law or due process.
- After 17 children were shot to death with an assault rifle, Florida Republicans voted, not to eliminate assault rifles, but to flood their schools with
- Trump's cabinet is an endless failure of resignations and firings, and Trump can't even keep his son-in-law from being placed on par
with the wait staff.
- Corruption in the Trump administration continues unabated. Just before Trump announced a huge 25% tariff on foreign steel, his former adviser, Carl Icahn, sold off $31,300,000 in
foreign steel stocks.
- Many gun lovers have a fantasy where they'll be the hero and stop an mad shooter before any innocent people are injured, but, the reality is, gun situations are extremely messy and unpredictable, and, even if
you successfully stop a shooter, you may end up getting shot by the police for your
- Trump's pick for head of the EPA, Republican Scott Pruitt, has always been anti-science, but he's also always been
- In an effort to stop child trafficking and child molestation, Kentucky politicians are trying to finally change their law which allows 16-year-olds to marry. But, as expected, Christians are once again
trying to stop them.
- How Pennsylvania Republicans were able to rig their state's election through gerrymandering.
YouTube has a serious problem of promoting conspiracy theories while at the same time, eliminating the videos of people who debunk conspiracy theories.
Learning how to cope with being offended is one of the most important things you can do.
Trying to understand the earth in geologic time periods.
|You get a gun, you get a gun, everyone gets a gun!|
I added a page about the Christian story, the exorcism of Legion.
- Give the teachers guns, Trump said, what could possibly go
wrong, Trump said. And while Trump might be putting on a gun control show for the cameras, why would anyone trust a compulsive liar?
- Remember when North Korea talked about their nuclear missiles and Trump went on a tear with childish name-calling and threats of war? Now Russia is doing it, but Trump is strangely silent. Why? You don't
speak ill about your bros.
- Republicans gave massive tax cuts to companies, and with all that extra money, surely they're increasing the wages of their employees, right?
- The Trump administration just lost it's third communications director.
- After Delta said they were going to cut NRA discounts, Georgia Republicans cut their tax breaks.
- It's not just that Ben Carson spent nearly $200,000 refurnishing his office, it's that he did so knowing that it was illegal, and not expecting it
to be a big deal.
- Kimberly Daniels, a Democrat in Florida, thanks her god for the American slave trade because, without it,
Africans wouldn't be Christians.
Only with religion do you have to justify someone in their 50s, having sex with a nine-year-old.
What a crazy time in history was the Paleozoic Era.
Luke W. Reese, a Catholic Priest, has been charged with rape.
Some people menstruate, and some people don't like it when people say people menstruate, and demand you clarify that women menstruate, and anyone who menstruates, but doesn't currently identify as a woman,
should be excluded.
Yet another case of Christians losing tax payer money in their effort to keep giant symbols of their religion on public land despite trying to argue that a cross has
nothing to do with Christianity.
|Lousy Smarch Weather!|
I added a collection of the funnier Honest Titles alterations.
- Even the Conservative magazine Forbes is saying that the Trump budget plan is nothing but lies.
- While Trump continues to heap adoration on Putin and refuses to enforce sanctions against Russia, even though the whole of Congress demands them and every defense organization says we need them, or even
properly investigate them, Putin unveils a new Russian nuclear missile that he
claims can hit any target in the world and can't be stopped by US or European defenses.
- For decades now, Republicans have done nothing to stop or event decrease the number of children being massacred in this country, and Trump is only making
- For over a year, Trump had his son-in-law Jared Kushner in charge of most of the executive branch of US government, and he accomplished absolutely nothing. Now, finally, Kushner is losing his
top secret clearance that he never should have had.
- Some of the names and faces in the upcoming elections. And, if Republicans don't want to be associated with Nazis, why is it Nazis keep running on the
- Equifax has just acknowledged the loss of the personal identity of 2,400,000 people in addition to the 143,000,000 people
from last year's hack. The company continues to go unpunished by the
Republican-majority US government.
Michigan is looking to pass a bill that will increase the length of the statute of limitations for child sexual abuse. Naturally, the Catholic Church is terrified and
fighting against it!
Sadly, we missed out on the time when the earth was covered with giant insects.
The sexual harassment history of Lawrence Krauss is not only a black mark against him, but it's a black mark against organizations that supported him after they knew about his disgusting past, like
Center For Inquiry.
AIs designed to play video games often discover and exploit game bugs.
|Ready for bed|
Hello father, it's 1 AM, and I feel like throwing up all over myself...
Emily and I watched the Darren Brown program The Push, where he attempts to coerce an unsuspecting person to apparently murder someone.
It was really intense. I also added boxes, manuals, maps, and fan art to The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap page
and created a page regarding the virgin birth of Jesus.
- Everyone is mocking Trump for his ridiculous claim he would have run, unarmed, into a school with
an active shooter, but nobody does it better than Trevor Noah, who plays back all of the video footage of Trump being a coward.
- Wouldn't it be nice if the US Government actually researched the causes of gun violence? Until then,
it's nice to hear that a major seller of assault rifles has
ceased, and the NRA isn't happy that their members will have to start paying full price for goods and services.
- The University of Michigan released a report and the conclusions weren't anything new, Republican Rick Snyder bears a significant legal responsibility for poisoning the majority of people
living in Flint. He won't, of course, because of Michigan's highly corrupt state government, but he certainly
- Trump appointee, Republican Ben Carson, spent $31,000 of taxpayer money on his office dining set.
The undetectable poisons assassins have used over the years, and how scientists have learned to detect them.
Our lovable ancestor, dimetrodon!
What if I told you that it doesn't make you a bigot to criticize people who purposely torture and disfigure children?
During World War I, militaries experimented with dazzling anti-camouflage.
It's almost been three months, but I still find myself waking up in the middle of the night, trying to gently cradle my girls in my arms and rock them back to sleep, only to realize I'm holding my pillow.
I added a page for the artist John William Waterhouse and added a page for the story of
Jesus Cursing the Fig Tree.
- Of all the terrible people and companies that are thrilled that Net neutrality has been eliminated, I wasn't expecting happiness from the NRA who just
gifted a gun to Republican Ajit Pai. And Republican Casey Cagle is ready to
kill tax breaks for Delta airlines if they don't give cheaper
tickets to NRA members!
- Republicans claims to want merit-based immigration rules, but they keep trying to deport everyone who isn't white, even if they're employed and paying taxes, and even if they haven't broken a law in the
past two decades. Speaking of which, according to a recent Supreme Court ruling, if an immigrant is arrested, even if they're living here legally, it is now
legal to imprison them until they die without ever giving them a court hearing.
- The Great Lakes combined is the world's largest fresh water reserve, and Trump is trying to eliminate every law that sustains them.
- The US isn't the only country with a problem with a fascist dictator, Italy's election also isn't looking so hot.
Trying to gauge the size of the moon in Super Mario Odyssey.
Why pregnancy really is like having an alien growing inside of you.
Christian youth pastor Brad Tebbutt sexually assaulted a 14-year-old girl numerous times, including at his church, and when the church officials found out, they told the girl to forgive Tebbutt and forget about
the whole thing, and never called the police or even told the girl's
The dinosaurs were huge, sure, but how does a land animal get that big?
|Babies are getting bigger|
I finished reading the book Way Station. I've also added a sortable rank column to the list of works by most of the
people in my Wiki.
- Marco Rubio, after a mass shooting that left a bunch of children dead, stupidly assumed the crowd wouldn't want to ban assault rifles, and Trump thinks
it's a great idea to give a gun to your near-sighted 65-year-old math teacher. And while many gun nuts don't understand that Chicago's gun problem comes from
the neighboring cities that sell to Chicago residents, some people are actually making a real difference, unlike Republican Rick Santorum who believes
children go on shooting sprees because of single mothers.
- With the Conservative lead on the Supreme Court, we may be looking at the death of work unions, which will be another
step back into the stone age of employment. We may see the elimination of weekends, vacations, sick leave, and all the other worker benefits that only exist because of unions. At least they made the right call
Everyone knows about white noise, but what about red noise, blue noise, brown noise, and all the others?
Measuring things is complicated and only get more complicated as we try to make better measurements.
God isn't banned from schools, and anyone who says so is either ignorant or a liar.
|Obstructing anything sensible|
I added a page for the video game designer Takashi Tezuka.
- Another one of Trump's political consultants, Rick Gates, is going to plead guilty to Russian
- Conservative conspiracy nuts who believe in "crisis actors" care more about their guns than reality, and if you're that easily
swayed by an obvious lie, you probably shouldn't have access to guns
- As usual, Conservatives attack the survivors of a mass shooting. After refusing to do anything to try and stop children from being shot to death, Florida
Republicans spent their time talking about the imaginary dangers of
pornography, and voting to violate religious freedom.
- Trump knows how to stop people from shooting school students, arm the teachers, specifically those who will
shoot themselves in the leg.
- While Republicans ignore the cries of dying children, they continue to expend all their energy stopping the real problem in America, no, not Russian spies,
- Trump's head of the EPA, Republican Scott Pruitt isn't just a science denier, he also believes his god expects him to
pollute the Earth by burning coal.
- Republican Eric Greitens, governor of Missouri, has been indicted on felony charges for sharing nude pictures of a woman
without her consent.
There was once an ape that was three meters tall!
The untold dangers of certain types of plea bargains.
The various types of time travel as they appear in fiction.
Because the NSA has a long history of lying to people about safe forms of cryptography, it's very difficult to trust them when they
|Killing us not so softly|
So far I've seen robins, blue birds, Canada geese, swans, squirrels, and chipmunks. Don't these fools know it's not spring yet?
I added a page for the Green Day album American Idiot.
- After the Florida school shooting, the surviving students begged Republican Marco Rubio to pass sensible gun control laws, but he refused. He's a
lawmaker who doesn't believe laws do any good. He followed up his stupidity with a town hall meeting, where explained why he will continue to
accept money from the NRA. And it's lack of action like Rubio's that has caused an
increase in threats to other schools. Sadly, adults have to rely on the surviving
children to be the sensible ones.
- Trump is still ignoring Russian espionage.
- When Clinton cheated on his wife, he was impeached. When Trump is caught cheating on his wife multiple times and paying huge amounts of hush money
Christians call him a man of God.
- Trump continues to dismiss scientific facts, but we have a pretty good idea about how much the earth changed the last time there was global warming, and it's going to be a lot worse
this time around.
A wonderful lecture about all the non-visible light flying through the universe.
Want to run an emulator of one of the first computers ever made?
|Dreaming of ones and zeros|
I've added a page for The Official Nintendo Player's Guide.
- Every couple days there is a mass shooting in the US, and it brings up the same tired arguments. Here are the most common,
and why they're wrong.
- As students from Parkland, Florida traveled to protest in Washington D.C., Republicans in their home state rejected a proposed
ban on assault rifles.
- Republican Shawn Harrison had to fire his aide, Benjamin Kelly, because Kelly claimed, in an official capacity, that the students in the Parkland, Florida massacre weren't real students,
but paid actors. But it's not just some random jerk who parrots these ridiculous
conspiracy theories, Trump's kid likes these obvious lies.
- Republicans may be ignoring all the children being murdered, but they aren't doing nothing. Why, just yesterday all their hard work paid off and they were able to keep the woefully incompetent Jared Kushner in
his senior White House advisor role, despite losing his
access to secret federal information.
- In addition to ending Net neutrality tomorrow,
Republican Ajit Pai will also take Internet access away from poor people.
- Georgia Republicans have passed a bill that will allow Christian adoption agencies to refuse to place orphan children in same-sex families, not because they feel same-sex couples will be incapable parents, but
because they're bigots.
- But it's not all bad news, the Republican clusterfuck is causing people to vote against them
in record numbers.
- Why Trump's wall won't work and what we need to do about those damn dog statues.
- John Oliver discusses the importance of getting the news right, and why Trump and Brexit are both results of systemic lies.
- Al Franken wasn't expected to resign because of bots or Internet trolls, he was expected to resign because Liberals expect their politicians to behave
Iceland is doing something that every nation should do, they're banning the mutilation of infants for non-medical reasons. Naturally, religious people are freaking out because their religion requires the
mutilation of infants for non-medical reasons.
Salt makes food taste better, not because it makes it taste more salty, but strangely, more sweet!
How and why religious apologists resort to the fallacy of false equivalence.
|Can't I go back to when I didn't have to pay attention to politics?|
I added a page for Nintendo Power and maps to the Mario
Kart 64 page.
If someone says they cured their own cancer, they're probably going to die from cancer.
Some of the more unsung black heroes.
Why the arguments of antivaxers are so flawed.
Using Nitrogen Triiodide to make things go boom.
Echidnas are just plain weird.
|Still can't sleep a full night|
I added a page for OutRun.
- The Trump administration just killed the bill that was going to waste $25,000,000,000 in tax payer money to pay for Trump's border wall just so they could
deport DREAMers. This
is the compromise that Democrats made with Republicans in order to not shut down the government. As expected, the Republicans didn't follow through, shame on the the Democrats for thinking they could be trusted.
- Want to know how your legislators voted on gun control? NPR has a nice chart of them all. In my state of Michigan, they're right along party lines, as usual, Republicans voted in favor of making it easier for
people to get guns regardless of inexperience or mental instability. Of course, Fox "News" knows the
real cause of mass murder isn't giving assault rifles to crazy people, the
real cause is gays. Speaking of guns, the AR-15 is the official firearm of Americans who murder children, and, in Florida, they're easier to buy
than a pistol. And, yes, the Russians are also trying to affect the
American gun control debate.
- Even after thirteen Russians and three Russian entities are indicted for interfering with the US election, Trump continues to
protect Putin and Russia.
- Republican Scott Pruitt, Trump's pick the head the EPA so he can dismantle the EPA, is demanding that he has to ride in first class, because people in the ordinary section
won't stop making fun of him.
- Republican Newt Gingrich believes that people who don't believe in gods are an equal or greater threat to America than
ISIS and Al-Qaeda.
- This Trump supporter still loves him, even though he's going to lose his business because of Trump.
An American terrorist, Marckles Alcius, purposely crashed his car into a building trying to kill those people who had a
different political belief.
You too can make a Shakeweight generator to power your house.
Why you shouldn't trust the US government to give you cryptography advice.
Why being really cold makes you want to pee.
|Big baby belly buttons|
The girls had their 2-month checkup today. They're both healthy, growing steadily, and got their first round of vaccinations. Each has a fluid-filled umbilical hernia, but the doctor said it's common with
premature babies, and, as long as the intestines don't escape the belly, they will heal themselves over time.
I finished reading My Father's Dragon and added a page for the painting
- Remember a year ago when Trump eliminated a law which made it easier for people with mental problems
to buy guns? Great idea since we all know mental health has nothing to do with mass shootings,
it's all about whether people play video games.
- 13 Russian people and three Russian entities have been indicted by the federal grand jury for criminal interference with the 2016 presidential election. Some of them were in communication
with the Trump administration.
- Like Goerge W. Bush before him, Trump is trying to eliminate as much green renewable energy as he can. His goal is to wipe out 72% of research across the board so we can go back to
antiquated dirty fossil fuels.
A wonderful lecture about what the Large Hadron Collider is up to, now that the Higgs Boson has been found.
In honor of Black History Month, a collection of SNL's Black
Want another reason US health care is so expensive, because insurance companies are charged $17,850 for a
$200 drug test.
The long, really long, history of super continents.
New Mexico Republicans just lost $700,000 of tax payer money in a legal fight to
promote religion on public land.
Our modern computer design is the product of a man named John von Neumann.
Do you notice Google removed the "View Image" button in their image search? Blame Getty Images.
Lab-grown meat cannot get here soon enough!
|Never gonna stop|
I added a page about Tootsie Pops ranked by flavor, the board game
Monopoly, and I also reworked the review section for all of my
Ancient Writing pages.
- We're not even seven whole weeks into 2018, and there have already been at least eight school shootings in
the USA. The Florida shooter was a while male who belonged to a white supremacist group. shooting has
left 17 people dead, and 15 more wounded, making it the deadliest student shooting in
US history. Once again, the US is the only developed nation where mass shootings are still commonplace. Other nations that have adopted strict gun laws have also
eliminated mass shootings. As usual, Democrats call for stricter gun laws to
protect people, but Republicans continue to protect nothing but the NRA.
- You expect it from someone who has been accused of sexual assault by over 20 women, but Trump says you shouldn't
trust women who make accusations against men, especially the ex-wives that were beaten by his former staff secretary Rob Porter.
- Trump's personal laywer finally came clean and admitted that he paid $130,000 in hush money to the porn star Stormy Daniels so she wouldn't talk about her
affair with Donald Trump.
- Trump keeps complaining that immigrants are criminal, but, as usual, the real criminals are the people given power over other. Raphael Sanchez, a lawyer for ICE, has resigned after it came out that he was
stealing the identities of immigrants and using their names to
defraud financial institutions.
- Trump's head of the EPA, Republican Scott Pruitt, doesn't believe in the science of global warming, but he says, even if it's true,
maybe it's a good thing!
An interesting overview of the R.101 airship, how it was built, operated, and crashed.
Changing the mind of a faith believer is very difficult.
Superpermutations are pretty cool.
What you can buy with a billion dollars, and what you can't.
|ACE is the place for valentimes!|
Hold the wood for me Justin.
- If you wanted to create a plan for guaranteeing that the poor will never be able to pull themselves out of debt, you couldn't do better than
Trump's budget plan. And rather than help poor people, Trump wants to give $1,000,000,000 of tax payer
money to private religious school.
- Trump's protection of a wife-beater isn't going well for the White House.
- Republican Jay Lawrence doesn't think incarcerated women should have access to sanitary napkins, and doesn't even think people should be allowed to
talk about menstruation.
- Peter Coffin discusses the latest Conservative darling, Jordan Peterson.
Thunder, during a blizzard? What won't they think of next?
A Christian pastor is upset that he will no longer be getting paid as much to hold public school meetings in his church, and he is no longer allowed to
proselytize during the meetings.
Yet another video describing the god of the gaps.
Christian pastor George Nelson Gregory was caught nude and tied up with another man in a car on a public street. After on-lookers called the police, the pastor explained that he wasn't doing anything sexual, he
was just "counseling a young man with a drug problem."
|It's been the worst day since yesterday.|
I wrote about a theological problem called the God At the End of the Rainbow, added hint books, screenshots, and
manuals to the Pac-Man page, and push my previous posts to the Old News page.
- We currently live in a country where the ridiculous morning TV show "Fox and Friends" has more control over the president than anyone else.
- Of course Republicans aren't doing anything to stop Russians from interfering in US elections, a major reason why they won was because of Russian interference. But, when even George W. Bush is telling you that
Russian are interfering with the election, you know it's serious.
- The new Republican budget proposal is not only increasing the deficit to over $7,000,000,000,000, but now they're eliminating all help for student loan repayments which is going to keep current students in debt
and scare potential students away from entering universities. It also eliminates 22 programs meant to help
the poor, sick, and hungry, cuts Medicare even further and gives billions more to our
already obscenely wasteful military.
- Trump's infrastructure blueprint is basically just the government selling public lands to private owners and an increase of tolls and fees for services
that were once free.
- Trump is also trying to eliminate funding for public television and radio like PBS and NPR.
- Low-income families who qualify for the SNAP program receive a EBT card which they can use to purchase food for their family. Republicans want to change this, and instead send the families a package of "food"
heavily processed for longer-shelf life. So, instead of parents being able to buy fresh fruits and vegetables, they will receive canned vegetables. Instead of whole grains, they will get
boxed cereal. I guess we shouldn't be surprised, the president who eats
cheeseburgers in bed is now telling people what they should be eating.
- We're living in a time when even a city police department spends $1,400,000 to closely monitor the
social media of its citizens.
Part of rapid evolution means coming up with some really amazing superpowers.
Remember police officer Stephan Mader who used de-escalation tactics on a gun-wielding man who was begging the police to to kill him? While Mader was trying to talk the man into putting down his gun, a fellow
officer showed up and shot the man to death, only to find Mader was right, the man's gun was unloaded. But the Weirton, West Virginia police fired Mader for not immediately killing the man like his trigger-happy
fellow officer. Well, Mader won his lawsuit, and the city has wasted $175,000 in
taxes to pay Mader for damages in addition to all the rest of the money they wasted in the lawsuit.
Using dice to generate a random password.
What life would be like if we let religious people publicly discriminate.
Some pretty awesome video game themed Japanese wood block art.
|Babies are officially two months old as of yesterday.|
I finished reading Flowers For Algernon, added more maps and boxes to the
Kirby's Dream Land page, and added more maps, manuals, ads, and art to the
Guerrilla War page.
- The Trump administration isn't even trying to to stop Russians from hacking US elections.
- For months, the White House knowingly protected Bob Porter, a man who beat his wives.
- As expected, Trump blocked the release of the Democrat memo which refutes all the lies in
the Nunes memo. Trump claims the Republican memo proves his innocence and incriminates the FBI, it does neither.
- According to court documents, some of the police hired to protect protesting Nazis and white supremacists were actively rounding up and arresting counter-protesters because the cops were
sympathetic to the Nazis.
- Jeff Sessions is so anti-drug that he doesn't think people suffering from chronic pain should be allowed to take anything
stronger than aspirin.
- The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau is a government organization meant to protect consumers from companies that try to take advantage of them. Well, it used to be. Trump appointee, Republican Mick Mulvaney,
is doing everything he can to prevent the bureau from actually protecting Americans.
The science behind fire and gunpowder.
During the second world war, the US government tested mustard gas on US soldiers, didn't give them proper medical care, and forbade them to tell doctors what had been done to them. They tested especially on
black and Asian soldiers.
How to return from a jump in machine code, even when you don't have a line return register or a stack.
Students at Georgian College in Ontario, Canada were probably re-thinking their tuitions after it came out that their school was preparing to offer a 3-year program in homeopathy. The school has wisely
scrapped the program, but the fact that they were even considering it is
disheartening. It would be like if they had a program in unicornology.
What's the deal with old people smell?
|Donald Trump is a shitlord.|
I added more maps, manuals, graphic sheets, and cover art to the Wolfenstein 3-D page.
- Trump had his rich daddy help him dodge the draft with a fake diagnosis of "bone spurs," but that won't stop him from wasting millions pretending the US
military are his toy soldiers. Like most pathetic dictators, Trump wants a military parade in his honor to show the world just how
unstable the US has become. And his embarrassing military posturing is only going to increase tensions with North Korea, so let's just remind ourselves just
how many people would die if we went to war.
- More Republicans come out to disavow the Republican memo as bullshit.
- Rodrigo Duterte, the President of the Philippines, and hero of Donald Trump because he enjoys personally murdering people who take recreational drugs, is finally going to be investigate by an
international criminal court.
- Republicans have been pretty successful at exorcising from this history books, every mistake our government has ever made, but it's important to remember that a large part of our nation's history, even the stuff
that survives to this day, is extremely racist.
The awesomeness of cobalt.
Can dogs smell fear? Not exactly, but they can smell a chemical change in your scent that occurs when you're afraid.
An important figure in black history is John Robinson.
Why are tax payers so eager to dump billions on sports arenas? Because the owners tell them it will be great for their local economy. Spoiler alert, they
Electroshock therapy never really went away, and is becoming more effective and safer than ever.
|Dictators gonna dick|
- One of the main points in the memo written by Devin Nunes was that the FBI used a Democratic-funded dossier to begin the investigation, but that argument is invalidated by the
very same evidence Nunes cited!
- I cast a lot of hate against Republicans because they pretty much always screw things up, like the $1,500,000,000,000 deficit they created in the national budget by cutting taxes on the wealthy and eliminating
programs to help the poor. But this time, the hate goes to both Republicans and Democrats for increasing our deficit further. The new bipartisan bill adds another $165,000,000,000 to our already over-funded
military while only $131,000,000,000 will be added to help the poor.
- When Trump said Democrats are guilty of treason, a crime for which execution is a possible punishment, he was only kidding, never mind that he also said
he never kids.
- Another one of Trump's White House staffers resigns in disgrace. Rob Porter who was in charge of censoring information that Trump can't handle has resigned after two of his ex-wives
accused him of beating them.
- Trump's aides are trying to convince him not to talk with Robert Mueller because they believe he will almost certainly incriminate himself.
Vitamin C can't cure a cold or any other disease, but why do so many people believe it can? Blame Linus Pauling.
New York police officers Eddie Martins and Richard Hall, both in their 30s, raped an 18-year-old girl in their police car, but they might not get a typical rape sentence because they claim that the girl
consented to sex, and, in New York and 35 other states, there is no law which prevents a cop from having sex with someone they've arrested
if they consent.
Why BMI is not a good indicator of health.
In the 1980s, Fernando Karadima, a Catholic priest, sexually abused Juan Carlos Cruz and several other children, but these crimes were covered up by fellow clergy member Juan Barros. When Cruz learned that Barros
had been promoted to a Bishop, Cruz couldn't stay silent any longer, and sent a letter to Pope Francis detailing the whole mess. Rather than turn Juan Barros over to the authorities, Pope Francis claimed he never
received the letter and publicly defended Bishop Juan Barros.
Do you find mosquitoes are more attracted to you than your friends? Blame your genes!
The amazing medicines that can be found in urine.
|I should not be allowed on the Internet|
I started a new series of parody graphics called Not Meant For Children's Books.
- Even several Republicans agree that the Nunes Memo doesn't vindicate Trump, but Fox News claims it proves all the deep state conspiracies
they made up.
- Trump is ignoring the Congressional sanctions against Russia because he's buddies with Vladamir Putin. This should frighten everyone because Putin is using the Russian military to
invade neighboring nations.
- Trump is really wearing on his sleeve his desire to be a military
- Staffers at the White House explain that Trump isn't interested in reading things that are as long as 10 pages.
- The Trump Administration is trying to put a cap on Medicaid use so that poor people who get sick with really expensive diseases will have their insurance
- Trump promised he would shrink the trade deficit with China, and to be sure of success, he put in charge his son-in-law who has no training in such matters. But, due to his incompetence, the trade deficit with
China has reached an all time high.
- Trump bragged about how wonderful the economy was doing, at the same time the stock market had the largest drop in history.
- Don Trump Jr. says Democrats are like Joe McCarthy all the while practicing McCarthyism.
Natalie Portman is still bad ass.
Where to birds go during hurricanes?
Good Christian Larry Alex Taunton, who fabricated a death-bed conversion story for Christopher Hitchens and believes that anyone who doesn't believe in his god is evil, has just resigned after it came out that
he was having sex with two of his ministry's younger staffers.
How scientists are able to accurately measure the age of the universe.
|Zebes isn't the nice place it used to be|
I added a page for Microsoft and downloads for the translated Metroid (Magazine Z) graphic novels.
- Four Republicans finally grew a pair and publicly stated that the Nunes memo in no way vindicates Trump. Too bad Jeff
Sessions has abandoned the Justice Department to the wolves rather than show backbone.
- Trump is pulling money out of the Basic Health Program, and, with no other programs available to them, he's going to
kill a lot of people.
- The point of the US census is to get an accurate picture of the number and ethnicity of everyone living in America, regardless of their immigration status, because you can't make good decisions if you don't have
all the facts, and you certainly can't make good decisions if you have distorted facts. Unfortunately, Republicans keep making an accurate census an unlikely prospect by defunding it and adding questions to scare
immigrants out of participating.
- Yes, under the direction of unelected Republican emergency managers, the Flint Water Plant infected 87 people with Legionnaires' disease, killing 12 people. Residents noticed the change immediately after they
switched water supplies, but the Republicans ignored their complaints and
continued to poison them.
- The Defense Logistics Agency, a company that the US government uses for military contracts has "lost" $800,000,000. And, by lost, you should probably read
- Wyoming has more wind power generation than any other state thanks to taking advantage of tax credits to replace fossil fuel energy production, but now their Republican Governor, Mary Fallin, not only wants to
eliminate the tax credit, but start charging the wind farms a fee!
A lot of American soil owes a great debt to African dust.
Captain Disillusion explains how to step over an invisible box.
Putting yet another satellite into already crowded low-earth orbit for no reason other than to remind people that we can put satellites into space is not an effective use of
time or money.
It's probably for the best that video games don't become realistic.
A biologist responds to claims regarding intelligent design.
|Nin! Ten! Do!|
I added a page for Nintendo.
- The anti-FBI memo concocted by admitted liar Republican Devin Nunes is not receiving a
very friendly welcome from the
community, or anyone who cares about reality.
- Remember when Equifax lost the private identification of 145,500,000 Americans to hackers so that they will, for the rest of
their lives, be vastly more likely to experience identity theft? Well, Trump appointee, Republican Mick Mulvaney, has just
canceled the investigation against them.
- Lou Anna Simon, president of MSU, resigned after it came out that Larry Nassar had been sexually assaulting hundreds of students under her watch. So, who replaced Simon as president of MSU? Former Michigan
Governor, Republican John Engler, a man with no aptitude for running a university, but who does have a history of refusing to let women who claimed they've been sexually assaulted
have their claims investigated.
- Trump's pick to lead the Council on Environmental Quality, Republican Kathleen Hartnett White, a woman who thinks carbon dioxide is the "gas of life," that slavery was ended in part because of the burning of
fossil fuels, and that renewable green energy is parasitic, has (thankfully)
had her nomination revoked.
- During the election campaign, the Trump administration was trying to cover the tracks of their Russian collusion, now they're doing it
right out in the open.
- Illinois Republicans are set to elect a Holocaust denying white supremacist
to their congress.
- The School of Choice program promoted by Mike Pence and Betsy DeVose not only churns out less-educated children, but it costs tax payers more, and most of their money goes to
- Trump saw a National Health Service protest occurring in the UK, and claimed the people were angry about NHS and wanting it scrapped. In reality, the NHS is the best-rated health care system in the world, and
the people were protesting because they wanted even more
funding put into it.
- People with conservative political views are more likely to believe lies,
- Grady Judd, a sheriff in Florida wants immigrants to know, he isn't going to seek them out for deportation
unless they're not religious.
Teachers are still assaulting children for refusing to show deference to
a jingoist prayer.
The drinking bird is not a perpetual motion machine, but it is a marvel of engineering and physics.
Teaching the evolution of the eye, by building a digital camera.
So-called "bad girls" are more likely to say no to sex compared to "good girls."
|You are the perfect slug!|
I made a graphic of variations on Trent Reznor's song, Perfect Drug and added pages for
GW-BASIC and QuickBASIC.
Forced arbitration is great if you're a company, but terrible if you're a person, especially if you're a minority.
Rather than provide evidence that they took the Holocaust seriously or apologize for not taking it seriously enough, Poland has passed a law where claiming the country didn't do enough to prevent the Holocaust is
now a criminal offense.
Benjamin Lawrence Petty is a good Christian man who worked at a Falls Creek Christian camp that claims to only hire good moral Christians. While there, he violently raped a 13-year-old girl and even plead guilty
to the crime, but he will not be going to prison.
Why do domesticated animals often have floppy ears?
The history of speed-running The Legend of Zelda.
If you defense of Islam hypocritical compared to your defense against other ideas?
|Things and stuff|
I added a page for TicTactics.
- In addition to having the most corrupt presidency in history, and the most dishonest, Trump's administration adds another superlative by having the worst turn-over rate. The latest job lost is Brenda
Fitzgerald's who resigned after Trump appointed her head of the CDC after it came out that, despite running an organization that's supposed to tackle problems of disease and addiction, Fitzgerald has been
profiting from tobacco companies.
- The State of the Union was just a long series of lies, stupidity, and
tyranny. Even after it was over, Trump added another lie claiming it was the
most watched State of the Union in history. It
- Pretty much everything Trump says about climate change is a lie.
If you missed the super blue blood moon, here are some photos.
San Francisco is doing something I hope will catch on, they're removing marijuana possession convictions from people's
Poor sanitation in the White House is probably responsible for the death of at least two presidents.
Having church elders tell you not to masturbate is really creepy.
Some of the lies employed by the Christian proponents of intelligent design.
Want to go further back? Check the old news.