|Is it summer yet?|
Over the weekend, I beat the Game Boy port of Lock N' Chase.
For-profit prisons are now charging inmates a fee to read books. Prisons should be trying to rehabilitate prisoners,
not profit off of them. They should be rewarding
them for reading books.
Catholics and Southern Baptist still hate the LGBT
Six racist cops in Illinois physically abused and threatened to murder a 19-year-old college student on a trip with his fellow students because, as police claimed, he looked like a criminal they were
searching for (i.e., they were both black).
There was a time, not very long ago, when black entertainers weren't allowed to perform in public without having a special black circuit lovingly
called the "Chitlin' Circuit."
Jordan Peterson is a self-help guru who claims personal responsibility should be paramount. Then he got addicted to drugs, and rather than take a long hard look in the mirror and find out how he let himself
become addicted, he used an illegal detoxing treatment in Russia where he was put into a coma so he wouldn't have to take personal responsibility for
the fall out of his actions.
Should we have universal basic income?
|Happy Venereal Day!|
I've made an attractive graphic to honor this romantic holiday. I also made a screensaver similar to the
old Windows Mystify program, I call it Mystique.
- Bernie Sanders is leading the pack again
this election cycle.
- With Mayor Pete Buttigieg remaining high in the polls, Republican homophobic slurs are beginning to intensify. Consider Republican Warren Hurst who said, "We've got a queer running for president, if that
ain't about as ugly as you can get!" Certainly not as ugly as your bigotry, sir.
- Trump's tax cuts for the wealthy have bankrupted the US government, so, Trump cut the scheduled pay raise for government employees by
more than half, all the while claiming the economy is great!
- Republicans are stealing $3,800,000,000 more from the military to pay for a
wall that experts agree will not work. That money could have been spent on veteran healthcare, but Republican's don't want healthy veterans, they want fewer brown people.
- Many Trump supporters have a cult-like adoration for their dear leader to the point where, even when you point out an obvious truth, like that he isn't very sincerely pro-life, and never has been, they will
attack their own friends and family with intense fervor.
- When you lie all the time, even about trivial matters, you often find yourself inadvertently exposing your lies. Trump spent months denying that he ever sent Rudy Giuliani to Ukraine culminating in the
blackmail of the nation, but on TV, he forget his lie and admitted to it.
- Punishing whistleblowers helps corruption, which is precisely why Trump is doing it.
- It's nice to see veterans who have the courage to put a draft-dodger and veteran hater like Trump
in his place, even if it takes having to work for him
before they wise up.
- Roger Stone is now relying on a lawyer used by mobsters, as Trump continues to pressure the
Attorney General to go easy on his crony.
- Meet the heroic women who impeached Trump.
Prager University is not a university. It's a bunch of Conservative white men with bad arguments who are homophobic, misogynistic, and
really racist. And sure, lay-Christians ask why atheists pick on the religious people who make clearly
bad arguments when they could be addressing the arguments raised by professional apologists? The reality is, they're all bad arguments.
The strangeness of the color brown.
Some villains are so good, they don't need assistants.
|Happy post Darwin Day!|
I've added a page for the Tom Petty and The Heartbreakers song, Mary Jane's Last Dance.
- After childishly firing everyone involved in his impeachment, and even uninvolved family members, Trump continues his attack on justice. He
convinced his Attorney General to refuse to consider his own prosecutors sentence recommendation for Roger Stone, a man found guilty of seven crimes, and now he's attacking the judge doing the sentencing,
before she even makes her ruling, simply because it's the same judge who presided over another
one of Trump's criminals, Paul Manafort.
- It's illegal to wear a mask in public in Washington D.C. if you are intent on intimidating or threatening people, so why do
white supremacists get to do it? Probably because the current
Republican administration doesn't view white supremacists as bad.
- When Trump held his
KKK rally in Michigan, he promised his budget would include money to help stop the invasive Asian carp from destroying the Great Lakes. As expected,
- Worried about the corona virus? Don't be, Trump is working on it the same way he works on everything at the White House, by doing nothing. Well,
that and wanting to have sex with his daughter.
- Republican Joey Hensley is very upset that if women can buy feminine hygiene products tax free, they'll
buy too many.
Something fishy is going on at the University of North Carolina, and it involves a statue built to honor racists, a white supremacist group, and $2,500,000. Fifty years after the US Civil War ended, a statue
called "Silent Sam" was erected on the campus of UNC. In the monument's dedication speech, white supremacist Julian Carr said the statue would remind
students that the KKK's "courage and steadfastness saved the very life of the Anglo Saxon race in the South." Ever since the 1960s, the monument had been protested, and it finally came to a head in 2018 when it
was finally toppled. This didn't sit well with the "Sons of Confederate Veterans," a group that continues to honor the KKK to this very day. They threatened to sue UNC for failing to protect the statue and,
literally two minutes after their lawsuit was filed, before the University's lawyers could even read the brief, the University offered to give $2,500,000 to the racist group to protect, display, and maintain
the statue! They made no attempt to fight the lawsuit, they didn't have a public meeting about what to do, they didn't even alert the media. This shows that the people in charge of the University's money were
willing to pay handsomely to have it re-displayed, and the lawsuit from a racist group was just a flimsy pretext with which to do it. Thankfully, a judge just ruled that the lawsuit filed by the racist Sons of
Confederate Veterans lacked standing, so the huge transfer has been canceled.
Now, if the UNC either has to hope for another frivolous lawsuit, or admit they want to waste their donor's money on fixing a racist statue.
Van Koinis, an antivaxxer doctor, just killed himself, possibly because he felt so guilty about lying to parents and
giving their children fake medicine.
Using film tricks to make a movie seem like it was made in a long continuous shot.
Interesting facts about arcade games.
|Happy Darwin Day!|
I've created an image to honor Charles Darwin for Darwin Day and made several new pages for some of my
favorite Internet shows.
- Trump's friend Roger Stone was found guilty of seven different crimes including lying to Congress, fraud, and witness tampering. To prove he's a "law and order" president, Trump complained that it was wrong
for Stone to actually be punished for all his crimes, and, since the head of the Justice Department is Trump sycophant William Barr, he decided to ignore federal prosecutors and not punish Stone according the
their recommended length. The hypocrisy is thick because Trump whined all the time that the previous presidents had
too much control over their Attorney Generals. In a show of
solidarity against the corrupt Republicans, all four prosecutors resigned. Meanwhile, the "law and order"
president is attacking those people who did their duty to the US Constitution and impeached him.
- Virginia Republican Michael Webert invited a preacher, Robert Grant Jr., to the House floor to pray, but he gave a sermon instead claiming his god's wrath would fall on anyone who approves of
same-sex marriage and abortion. In his defense, the preacher said, "If you don't want to hear what a pastor has to say, then don't invite one." I think they should definitely
take him up on his offer.
- Kentucky Republicans forced drivers to use a license plate which claiming they trust in some god. They have no problem forcing their religious beliefs down people's throats, but when a driver decided to put
his own religious message on his vanity plate with the letters "IM GOD," they cried oppression! Well, after a lengthy series of lawsuits, Republicans just lost $150,000 of taxpayer money to Bennie Hart.
- Republicans in Georgia just lost a discrimination lawsuit. They put special rules in place to make it harder for some US citizens to get a drivers license, which ultimately resulted in the
wrongful arrest of Kenneth Gonzalez.
- Trump has the best spray on tan.
Watching Gwyneth Paltrow's harmful show is just painful to anyone who is intelligent.
Catholics are losing bodies in droves in the developed world. The only thing keeping the religion afloat is it's invasion of third world and developing nations like
Africa and Central and South America. Thankfully, the Vatican is helping to push more people away by doubling-down on their
archaic beliefs by remaining firmly against women and married men. The
Mormons aren't doing themselves any favors either by committing charity fraud on the scale of
Rebecca Watson once again teaches us how to lie with science reporting.
Why are prescription drug prices so high? One reason is because corporations effectively own the US patent system.
|The dragon came and burned it all|
I beat the video game Pinstripe, twice.
- In addition to cutting Social Security and Medicare,
all the sciences, the
National Endowment For the Arts, and
student loan forgiveness, the new Republican budget is dumping billions more
into nuclear weapons, and, even though Republicans claim to be
fiscally conservative, the national deficit will continue to grow trillions more.
- Republicans pretend they care about state's rights, and yet, they are suing states for not enforcing their cruel
- Experts agree that the Republican border wall will not work, but they're destroying American National Monuments to make way for it anyway.
- Trump is planning a
KKK rally in New Hampshire the same day as the Democratic Primary in the hopes the Secret Service will blockade roads and make it
harder for people to vote.
- Trump has a lot of friends who are criminals including Roger Stone who was found guilty of lying to Congress, witness tampering, and wire fraud. Prosecutors are seeking 7-9 years in prison, an extremely
lenient sentence in my opinion, but Trump, who claims to be tough on crime, believes punishing criminals is a
miscarriage of justice, and since his fellow Republicans do whatever he tells them to do, the
Justice Department is trying to make his sentence even easier.
- Trump, clearly too stupid to know that this Larry David video was making fun of him and his followers, re-posted a clip from
Curb Your Enthusiasm.
- Natural disaster caused by climate change are getting so bad in vulnerable states like Florida that even Republicans are beginning to take it
- SNL shows us what the New Hampshire primary debates are really like and discuss Trump being
acquitted by his fellow Republicans.
There is a lot of fake science and racism about the current coronavirus.
If you're ever curious where America's priorities are, we spend ten times as much money giving write-offs to fossil fuel companies
than on education.
Holden Matthews, the son of a Louisiana sheriff's deputy who burned down three churches with a majority black congregation has just changed his plea to guilty and is
facing 10-70 years.
Florida's Brevard County commissioners just lost their taxpayers half a million dollars by trying to ban atheists from
What is the value of a Minecraft emerald?
|History has its eyes on you|
I've added a page for the video game Skydiver.
- The Republican-majority Senate hearing was the shit-show that everyone expected, and the
asinine Republican argument that Trump certainly will have learned from his impeachment doesn't
fit with reality, you know, like firing staffers who do their
duty to the Constitution.
- Thanks to the Republican tax cuts on the wealthy, the national debt is the worst it has ever been, so, they've figured out a way to solve that problem. More
tax cuts for the wealthy!
- Many security experts have gone on record saying Trump's border wall will not prevent or even slow illegal immigration, but, in order to get it built, Republicans have still OK-ed the destruction of
sacred Native American burial grounds.
- Trump complains that the photo taken of him must be fake because his hair and fake tan look terrible. No dude, you just
look like a train wreck.
- In 2015, Republicans in Tennessee tried to pass a law to make the official state book a Christian bible it failed because their state's Senate rightly knew it was unconstitutional. They tried again in 2016
and failed again, and are wasting even more taxpayer money to try a third
- Republicans are bringing back debtors prisons.
By passing an anti-discrimination law Virginia becomes the first Southern state to
protect LGBT rights and slowly catch up to the rest of the world.
Police officer Nathan F. Meier was on duty when he got so drunk he passed out while driving, but, since he's a cop, and they're above the law, he will
face no punishment.
Not every scientist was a man and not every explorer was white.
A 17-year-old student at a Florida high school was trying to leave for his orthodontist appointment which his mother had already cleared with the school, but the school's police officer blocked the boy's
truck with his golf cart as the boy tried to leave the parking lot. The cop said he would suspend the boy for leaving, and, as the boy tried to drive around the cop, the cop threatened to murder the boy saying,
"You’re gonna get shot you come another f---ing foot closer to me!" You boy eventually drove around the cop and, even though the boy had the right to leave the school for his appointment, and the cop threatened
to murder a teenager, the boy has been expelled, and the cop isn't even being
Another TSA agent abuses his authority and forces a woman to expose her breasts and
genitals to him.
|No one else was in the room where it happened|
I saw Hamilton: An American Musical last night. The actor who played Hamilton was really low energy, but the rest of the cast made up for it.
I've added a page for the musical genre progressive rock.
- What's the state of our union? Well, by refusing to punish Trump for his crimes, it's
- A Republican argument is that people who are seeking refugee status in the USA aren't really refugees, they're just immigrants who don't want to wait to get their green cards, but they aren't in any
danger. Well, we've just learned that at least 138 of the people from El Salvador who came to the USA seeking refugee status were murdered shortly after ICE deported them
back to El Salvador. They most certainly were refugees, and the USA's xenophobia turned them away, just like when we turned away a ship full of
- Republican Tony Randolph is trying to make it harder for people to get divorced because
his god says it's wrong.
- Go and see our National Monuments before Republicans sell them all
- Trump is still profiting off his presidency by gouging the Secret Service
even as they protect him.
- Why American politics are so polarized, and what we can do to stop it.
Want lower health care costs? Demand itemized bills and challenge every ridiculous line.
Antivaxxers convinced a woman not to give her sick child the medicine her doctor prescribed,
and the child died.
Christian Jamie Jeffries, who refers to herself as the "Pro-Life Wife," convinced a woman not to get an abortion, but the mother was having such trouble providing for her child, the child had to be taken
away. Jeffries then discovered that the mother had listed her as the preferred placement for the child, and suddenly, the "Pro-Life Wife," made every excuse in the book to not have to be burdened with raising a
child. Jamie Jeffries is unwilling to help children the moment it becomes inconvenient to her. Like so many Christians before her, she isn't pro-life,
A research facility in Antarctica has recorded it's highest temperature
ever. Those Chinese hoaxers have really outdone themselves.
|Nothing really matters, anyone can see|
Last night I beat the Game Boy game, Garfield Labyrinth, which the the European version of The Real
- True to form, spineless Republicans bent under and voted to continue to have Trump as their
messiah. Trump, just to prove he doesn't care about laws wrote a post like a middle school student declaring himself the best president "4EVA," and said he intends to violate the US Constitution further by
ignoring term limits. Republicans had their shot at finally stopping
their violent toddler, but instead,
they begged him to keep throwing tantrums.
- ICE continues to rape and murder refugees seeking asylum.
- When Congress is made up largely of people who are bribed by corporations, you have to expect companies like AT&T to openly defy them and receive only
a slap on the wrist.
- Republican Beau LaFave, brought an assault rifle into the Michigan House of Representatives in hopes it would make people think he was a tough guy. A few days later, his house was broken into, and his guns,
which were loaded and not kept in a safe, were stolen. LaFave's carelessness has just helped
criminals get guns.
- Democrats continue to shoot themselves in the foot.
Retro Game Mechanics answers various questions about the how old games work.
The most dangerous places in the world, are often right in our own backyards. And making them safer doesn't mean only stopping blue-collar crime, but
stopping government corruption.
Christian bigot Franklin Graham intended to do a tour of the UK to promote his Christian hatred of LGBT people. He was expecting to speak at eight different locations, but all eight venues refused to accept
his money to preach hate!
More bad arguments made by atheists.
|Spiraling down into the Hunger Games|
I've added a page for the platformer video game genre.
- As is typical for Republicans, they deny it ever happened, then, when caught lying, admit it happened, but
say it doesn't matter. Republicans are conspiring to keep Trump out of prison, and, sadly,
it's working, because these are the people who vote for Trump.
- Trump's State of the Union address was, once again, just a bunch of lies and spectacles that are
the lowest of the low.
- Rush Limbaugh claims he has been diagnosed with lung cancer. He's a horrible racist misogynistic bigot, so I'm not upset that he's dying, but I am upset that Trump chose to award his racism with the
Presidential Medal of Freedom. Not like it's a huge honor, it's been
bestowed upon other horrible people like Ronald Reagan, Margaret Thatcher, and Mother Teresa.
- Republican Rodney Garcia, the man who said it's legal to shoot people based on their political beliefs, has been asked to resign, even by members of his own party, but he says that will only happen if his
god tells him to resign.
- Republican Jason Rapert wants to pull funding from PBS because one of their programs will feature
a gay man.
A teacher's aide from Lexington Middle School, Fort Myers, Florida has been put on leave after she told two students, both born in America, to
"go back to Haiti."
The craziness of stable feedback loops.
Did You Know Gaming? looks at various facts about video game music.
|He knows that he will always be a rock 'n' roll nerd|
I've added a page for the Tim Minchin song Rock N Roll Nerd and started a page for
- Because Republicans worship Trump as their god, they can't accept the fact that he could ever be wrong, even when clearly wrong, so they
defend his ignorance.
- The lone Republican who voted to hear witnesses in Trump's hearing to remove him from office is
now being blacklisted.
- The Republican plan for peace in Palestine is a farce. Jared Kushner, who knows nothing about Palestine or Israel basically told Israel to give him a list of things they wanted, ignored Palestine, and then
verbally attacked Palestine through the entire process, and called it a peace plan.
The term "forever chemicals" is vague and meaningless.
Another university shooting, this time in Texas, leaves two women dead and a child
wounded. No amount of "good guys" with guns can fix this.
In a town hall meeting gathered to talk about their problem with high school students shouting "white power," a father was describing the bullying his son was receiving in school because of the color of his
skin when Michigan racist Tom Burtell asked him why he didn't
stay in Mexico and told a reporter that the real problem was black people being racist against white folk.
The United States Conference of Catholic Bishops is being sued for charity
fraud after it came out that a mere 10% of the money they receive actually goes to help people while at 66% is used covering the massive budget deficit of the Holy See (probably paying for all those child
How Mars One scammed a bunch of nerds.
Last night, I beat the adventure game The Frostrune.
- There was a glimmer of hope that just a handful of Republicans would grow a backbone and vote
for justice, but they remain spineless slaves to their brainless leader, Trump. They will claim a fair trial allowed them to acquit Trump even
though all the people who claimed to have evidence of his crimes were barred from testifying.
- Trump's bigotry extends to even more Muslim nations.
- Newly released documents from the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration show just how much damage Trump's constant lies caused during Hurricane Dorian. In addition to repeatedly saying the
hurricane would hit Alabama (it didn't, and none of the projections said it would) the White House then demanded the NOAA agree with Trump's ignorant lies ultimately causing a
- I don't care much for sports, especially full-contact children's sports, but I do know that the Kansas City Chiefs are housed in Kansas City,
Missouri. To think they they're from the state of Kansas is what you'd expect from a Russian
troll. And charging $3,400,000 to US taxpayers so your rich friends can have a Super Bowl party is
not the work of a good leader.
- More coverage on Trump's useless border wall falling down because of a
- South Dakota Republicans are trying to pass one of the most anti-LGBT
laws in history. It's so bigoted it even violates federal laws, so, even is adopted, it will be shot down shortly thereafter, so Republicans are really only doing it to waste taxpayer money to fight against
the donated money of private organizations like the ACLU.
- Republican Rodney Garcia says the US Constitution gives him the right to shoot to death people who have
differing political views.
Cardinal Philippe Barbarin, a Catholic who was convicted of protecting child-raping priests and doesn't believe he did anything wrong, shockingly won his appeal, and is
now a free man!
How is it public schools still haven't figured out that they can't punish children for refusing to recite a jingoist mantra modified
to be a prayer? Hopefully, the lawsuit will make
them finally understand.
Another day, another Christian church sees its members arrested for human
I've added a page for the Mortal Kombat universe.
- Trump's legal team is full of racists and criminals, which explains why they're trying to argue that Trump can't commit a crime, no matter what he
does, when seeking re-election.
- The Republican who works to ban Muslims from being allowed to enter the USA says secular people are trying to
- Trump's useless border wall isn't just falling down whenever there is a strong breeze
or a bit of water, it's also doing nothing to stop the tunnels that
have been dug under it.
- Republican's complain that they're being censored on social media, but social media is full of political lies, child molesters, and criminals... so,
- Trump confidently promised he would defeat terrorist organizations in the Middle East within a month of his presidency, but, since Trump fails at everything important, Taliban attacks have reached
record levels of violence.
- Trump continues to cut funding from the CDC even as Americans panic about the Chinese coronavirus. But really, you should be a lot more worried
about the seasonal flu which has already killed 8,000 Americans, with
150,000 total infected! Get your flu shot!
- I appreciate people who actively protest Trump, even when it means losing some of their fans.
- This is the dawning of the Age of Impeachment.
|One day this will all be over|
I added a page for the Chrono Trigger song, To Far Away Times, and the video game publisher,
- Just like with dozens of Trump's hand-picked staff members before him, Republicans are throwing John Bolton under the bus now that he disagrees with
Trump and could potentially be yet another witness of Trump's many crimes.
- Republican Mike Pompeo is punishing other reporters because he was embarrassed after challenging Mary Louise Kelly to find Ukraine on a map,
which she easily did.
- A portion of Trump's useless border wall, which he's stealing money from the US military budget to build, has just collapsed! Trump advertised it as super strong, but it couldn't even
keep out wind!
- Senator Alice Forgy Kerr is supporting a ban on gay-conversion torture, which is shocking because she's Republican, and they're generally pro-torture. Why would a Republican argue that their god wants the
LGBT to be allowed to live their lives? Because she has a gay son.
This is typical of Republicans. They hate everything that is different, but, once it directly affects them, they finally see reason.
- Under Trump's bumbling, the national debt has increased to unprecedented levels.
Explaining gravity to children, amateurs, and experts.
David Surman, the Bucks County Bomber, was was caught with a house full of homemade bombs and a hard drive full child pornography. He was sentenced to a mere
1-2 years in prison!
Game Theory addresses Link's super human strength.
Lawrence Lessig is suing people because he doesn't like how he looks after defending taking money from child-rapist Jeffrey Epstein.
|Bad for them, good for justice|
I finished reading Stephen Fry's, Mythos: The Greek Myths Retold. It was informative, but I now have even less
interest in ancient Greek religion.
- Bad news for Republicans is usually good news for America. In this case, John
Bolton might actually have to admit Trump's direct blackmailing to the Senate, even though Republicans have
officially threatened him! Trump's lawyers are trying a ridiculous argument, claiming anything Trump
does to win re-election, regardless of whether it's illegal, can not be an
- Trump continues to make dangerous threats against everyone who disagrees with him even slightly.
- Vox has put together a great video about who General Soleimani was and what he did to become so important to the Iranian people. He was by no
stretch of the imagination a good man, but he was highly adored, so, when Republicans had him killed, it would have been nice if they didn't
do it on a whim.
- Playing dumb is what Trump's racist legal team does best.
- Republican-controlled ICE isn't just raping children, they're also watching immigrant die. And they don't seem to discriminate as now even a white British man has
died in their custody.
- Republicans and Christians continue to hate gay people.
Year after year, study after study, they keep showing that the vast majority of women who have abortions do not feel regret, but relief.
Police officer Michael Owen, Jr. shot an unarmed handcuffed man seven times, killing him. He is now being charged with
Something horrifying to think about now that I have two
|Another one bites the rust|
Last night, I beat the Game Boy game, Maru's Mission.
Delta Airlines has a history of kicking brown people off its flights if their racist workers complain. This led them to being fined a token amount of $50,000. Certainly not enough to cause them to change
their racist behavior, but at least it's something.
Using an s-tier system to rank televangelists.
|Looks like meat's back on the menu boys|
I've started a page for Calvin and Hobbes.
- In a draft of Republican John Bolton's upcoming book, he admits Trump purposely tied military aide to Ukraine to them claiming to investigate Joe Biden, a
clear quid pro quo. This doesn't make Bolton a hero as he could have volunteered this
information during the impeachment, but he decided to wait until he could make money off it with a book. Because of this admission, Democrats are demanding Bolton be told to testify in the trial of Trump's
removal, but Republicans have made it very clear that they don't care about truth, not even a
little bit. Instead, they prefer hearing from Trump's lawyers, like the man who defended child-rapist Jeffry Epstein,
racist Alan Sershowitz, and they gleefully watch as Trump publicly admits to
obstruction of justice.
- Looks like Trump's murdering of a foreign general isn't the neat victory he hoped it would be. In addition to creating tens of thousands more Middle Easterners who hate the USA, the US embassy in Iraq has
just been hit by rocket fire and the Taliban just shot down a US military jet
flying over Afghanistan.
- There is no way to deny this anymore. ICE is a bunch of child rapists.
- Republican Mike Pompeo, like many before him, has called a journalist a
"liar" twice without any evidence, despite the fact it appears the journalist is correct, and
Pompeo is the liar.
- The Republican-majority Supreme Court has ruled that it is okay to deny citizenship at anyone who might at some point in the future,
require government assistance. How barbaric of them.
- Republicans keep showing how being a criminal in the USA can make you a lot of money, especially if they're into nepotism, which
Republicans always are.
- Virginia may have finally adopted the Equal Rights Amendment, but Republicans are still trying to keep it from becoming federal law.
Sometimes altar boys who were raped as children grow up to become priests themselves, and then the Catholics try to prevent them from
suing their own church.
I don't care if someone is good at sports ball, if they have been credibly accused of rape and are not punished, they should not be
Police officer Michael Valva punished his 8-year-old son by locking him in a freezing cold garage for an entire night without blankets. After discovering he had killed his son, the cop lied his son slipped
and fell! Thankfully, the cop is behind bars and his other children have been taken away from him.
|The beginning of the end|
I've added a page for sing-songwriter, Liz Phair.
Utah bans the torture of LGBT children except when committed by Mormons.
For those of you who like math more when it's taught by an attractive nerdy redhead.
|Trump must be imprisoned|
I added a page for two of my favorite YouTubers, Genetically Modified Skeptic and
- The Senate hearing is going as expected. Trump's crimes are being laid out in disturbing detail, and many Republicans are literally refusing to hear the arguments because they left the Senate, which is
supposed to be against the rules, but the Republican Mitch McConnell doesn't care because he's one of the Republicans
who isn't there!
- To prove how seriously Trump takes this whole mess, he's hanging out in Switzerland continuing his lies about climate change and
actively destroying environmental protections.
- Just a quick reminder of the character of the man Republicans have bet their souls on.
PushingUpRoses finally reviews King's Quest.
It's a day ending with a Y, and you know what that means, a Christian preacher has been arrested for raping children. Rodney Dean Luffman is being charged with
115 felony counts for 15 years of abusing as young as 4-years-old.
A quick description of cosmic microwave background radiation.
Religious people claim to have faith in their gods, but they can't even accurately describe their gods.
Understanding the difference between input and output randomness and how it applies to gaming.
|Trump must be punished|
I've broken out the video games in my Wiki by year and updated my list of favorite video games to
include the top 5 games of each year.
- After lying in their oath of impartiality, Republicans proceeded to eliminate any and all rules that would be
even remotely fair and even barred the press from having access to
the Senate hearings. However, a few Republicans who are up for re-election care a little
bit more about their own skin than their party which forced them to change tact
slightly. As the rules stand now, the Senate will only discuss impeachment for a mere 3 days (they tried for only 2!), and while most Republicans voted to disallow all existing evidence, the House evidence
will be automatically added to the trial, unless more
Republicans later object. Witnesses are still not allowed for obvious reasons, and Trump's lawyers, are still so angry they couldn't get
his impeachment dismissed, they screwed up their first day, but Republicans stilled
backed them up.
- Here is an interview with Rick Wilson, who is often described as an "honest" Republican in a time when Republicans are selling their souls to their new god, Trump. But look at what he's saying. He says
policy doesn't matter, plans don't matter, helping the American people doesn't matter, all that matters is winning. Sure, he's honest, but he's also what's
wrong with America.
- A federal judge ruled that a man's education visa was valid, and he had every right to enter the USA to go to university. The Republican-controlled ICE broke the law and
deported him anyway.
- If you are poor or a racial minority, Republicans will take away your right to vote.
- Randy Rainbow's latest song, "That Don!"
- Donald Trump is a spoiled brat.
Churches in America are dying. They're failing to attract young people, and their aging congregations are dying off. But one church in Minnesota has got it all figured out, they're kicking out all of their
older members in the hope it will attract a younger audience.
Hey CNN, maybe not every inane article you publish is push worthy?
Is it even possible to protect the truth in the age of misinformation?
|Republicans are ruining democracy|
I've updated the Worlds of Power page with ISBNs, covers, and more detailed publication information.
- To celebrate Martin Luther King, Jr. Day, Republican Kellyanne Conway stated that King would have
opposed Trump's impeachment and saw eye-to-eye on Trump's skewed views of equality.
- Republicans want witness reciprocity at the Senate impeachment trial, that is, for each witness called, they want to call their own witness even if they have absolutely nothing to do with the trial.
Republicans claim the goal "fairness," but the real goal is to waste time and muddy the waters. This is why real trials
don't allow for witness reciprocity. Imagine a murder trial where fifty people
witnessed a gunman commit murder, the defense doesn't get to call fifty of their own witnesses who didn't witness the murder to criticize the real witnesses and say nice things about the gunman.
- Three white home-grown American terrorists we arrested for threatening to open fire at the gun-nut rally in Virginia in hopes that it would start a fire fight in the state's Capital and cause the downfall
of civilization so they could take over.
- A look back over the years at how Republicans have obstructed and ruined decent health care.
Miami police officer Javier Ortiz was born to white and Hispanic parents, but, in an effort to mock his precinct's desire to hire and promote more black officers, he began referring to himself as a black
Jewish man. Although Ortiz claims he's serious, he has a history of making racist statements online, absolutely loves Trump, and refers to black people
Two more mass-shootings occurred, one in a Kansas
City bar, the other in a club in San Antonio.
Christian pastor Paul Michaelson has been arrested for threatening to use a gun to
murder his former church congregants.
In interactive fiction, if you're going to give the player a choice, it should have consequences.
Not everyone can be fixed, and many people take advantage of those hoping to fix them.
The math of the flat world of Minecraft doesn't add up.
|All Trump's friends are in prison|
We've been teaching the girls the importance of sharing. For example, Iliana was sick with a cold last week, and now she's shared it with me.
Over the weekend, I beat Mickey's Dangerous Chase.
- Donald Trump has the best friends, like O.J. Simpson, Jeffrey Epstein, and Republican Chris Collins, the first Congressman to endorse Donald Trump
for President, who has just been sentenced to two years in prison for the crimes of lying to the FBI and
- Naturally, the Senate does not want Lev Parnas or anyone else to testify against Trump
with their damning facts.
- Just a reminder, Trump almost started World War III just because.
- Republican Nelly Jordan, has been fired for saying the Jews who think Trump should be impeached
aren't real Jews.
- Trump is a draft-dodger who got his daddy to keep him out of war, which explains why he has such little respect for US generals, calling them
"dopes and babies."
- The National Archive has come under fire for censoring photographs that are
critical of Trump.
Christian non-profit organizations don't like having the pesky IRS look through their accounting books or preventing them from endorsing political candidates, so they're
becoming churches. Churches in America get special treatment and don't have
to keep books and can endorse political candidates without impunity.
This British gaming museum looks pretty cool.
Could we save the environment if we all switched to low-quality streaming video?
Making a coffee table from burnt match sticks.
|1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10!|
I've added a page for the terrible Data East boxing game, Ring King.
- The Senate impeachment trial, which will decide whether Trump must be removed from office, has
officially begun, and, strange
ritual aside, the Republican-majority Senate is going to do everything in their power to prevent all this new evidence from being brought up about
Trump administration telling his goons actively stalk a US ambassador.
- Federal judge, Trevor N. McFadden, refused to rule on the lawsuit to make Trump's tax returns public, despite all the lies and corruption surrounding them, which makes it much more likely Trump's taxes will
remain hidden until after the election. Why would a judge offer such blatant favoritism to
Republicans? Oh yeah, because he was appointed by Trump and even personally contributed to Trump's election campaign.
- Three more home-grown white American terrorists were arrested, but Republicans continue to
target brown immigrants.
- Democrats may be uncool and boring, but they're also more ethical than Republicans.
- Trump inadvertently autographed his own articles of impeachment at one of his rallies.
Country music has always been sexist, but it's getting worse.
Now that it's 2020, the Angry Video Game Nerd finally tackles Raid 2020.
|Grifter and chief|
I added a page for the Queen song, Staying Power.
- Lev Parnas, one of the men arrested for helping Trump blackmail Ukraine, is singing like a canary. He has admitted, not only that Trump was fully aware of the crimes being committed for him, but also
implicated Republicans Rudy Giuliani, John Bolton William Barr, and Devin Nunes who suddenly remembered speaking to him.
Parnas said they were all involved with the crime, and he has the
documents to prove it. No wonder Senate Republicans are refusing to allow witnesses to testify, even the ones whose
reelection hangs in the balance. To show
how seriously Trump is taking all of this, he continued to shout at home appliances.
- It's been 48 years years, but Virginia finally passed the Equal
Rights Amendment, making discrimination against women illegal. If you're surprised that isn't already in place, wait until you learn about the other
predominantly Republican states.
- Missouri Republicans are trying to criminalize certain books in libraries. Instead of allowing children to read the books they want, Republicans want to decide which books they can be allowed to read, and,
if librarians don't censor the books properly, they'll be punished. Of
course, they still want the bible available to children in every library despite all the murder, rape, and incest.
- Republican Peter Lucido told a female reporter than a bunch of teenage boys could "have a lot of fun with" her, causing the teenage boys to erupt in laughter. After the reporter confronted Lucido for making
an unprofessional sexual remark at her expense, he tried apologizing, but, when the story became national news, he went on the offensive claiming the reporter was lying and he
never made the remark.
- The news is trying to make a big deal out of a minor dispute between Elizabeth Warren and Bernie Sanders, because there isn't any of the unceasing
name calling and childish insults of the Republican party.
Using well being as a metric for morality is vastly superior to arbitrary religious morality. Part 1 and
How melody expresses harmony in the music of Cave Story.
|Trump supporters are what's wrong with America|
I've added Greek and Egyptian sources to my page about the created from the earth trope.
- Are Republicans done with even trying to defend Trump's lies? They say Qasem Soleimani had to be murdered because he was an imminent threat, but Trump ordered the murder
seven months prior. They say there was a threat to four embassies, but can't give evidence for
- Trump's disgraced National Security Advisor who plead guilty to lying to the FBI in order to conceal Trump's contact with Russians, now wants to change his plea to not guilty because he's realized he might
be punished for this crimes.
- More evidence has been released about Trump, Giuliana, and his arrested Ukrainian henchman Lev Parnas and how they blackmailed a foreign leader for dirt on
Trump's political rival.
- How American politics, primarily Republicans, has failed our teachers.
Netflix continues to offer a platform to peddlers of dangerous fake medicine.
Christian pastor Philip Grandine murdered his pregnant wife so he could be with his mistress, but he's not in prison,
and may never be.
U.S. District Judge Timothy J. Kelly sides with churches, requiring all non-profit organizations to submit tax documents,
Scientist Paul Nurse tries to define life.
|Trump is what's wrong with America|
I've added a page for the video game genre, first-person shooter. Also, to honor today's end of end-of-life of Windows
7, I've created a helpful graphic on how to upgrade.
- Trump demanded the US Senate simply dismiss the trial to removal him from office without even hearing the evidence, which is horrifying. Republicans in the Senate refused to do so, not because they care
about a fair trial, they've already stated explicitly they will do everything in their power to ensure the trial
will be unfair. No, they refused to dismiss the trial only because they know they won't have
enough votes to dismiss it.
- The Affordable Care Act put into place by the Obama administration eliminated pre-existing conditions as a reason medical insurance companies could refused new clients. Trump has actively been trying to
dismantle the ACA without any replacement. Thankfully, he was too inept to pull it off, but, if he had succeeded, we would go back to pre-existing conditions being grounds for refusal. Despite personally
fighting against them, Trump is taking credit for protecting pre-existing conditions.
- Trump steals another $7,200,000,000 from military families so he can build his
useless border wall.
- The Ukrainian gas company, the one Trump targeted as his way to win the 2020 election, but ended up getting himself impeached, has been
hacked by Russian spies. Most likely, they were doing
what they did in 2016, working to find Trump dirt on his political rivals.
- Trump's laziness and constant vacations is costing American taxpayers millions.
- Trump has the morals and manners of a petulant child.
The past, present, and future of childbirth.
What is the maximum and minimum size for a star?
How long will it take for you to charge your electric car?
Christians often have such strong faith because what they believe is so impossible.
|Monday the 13th|
Over the weekend I beat the game, Axiom Verge. It was pretty fantastic.
Sonia Tabizada is such a good Christian woman that she promised to murder dozens of innocent children at a school because the administrators were
acknowledging same-sex marriage.
Genetically Modified Skeptic answers questions with his wife.
Religious people refuse to understand why non-religious people care about animals.
The problems with the Standard Model of physics.
A brief overview of Australia's wildfires.
Trying to womansplain the wage gap.
|Criminals won't police themselves|
I've added a page for the video game, Chip 'N Dale: Rescue Rangers.
- The US has been at war with several countries since 2001, and though there hasn't been further escalation since Republicans blamed Trump's military
strike on Obama, don't kid yourself, we're still poised for more war.
- Trump lied when he said the US is not dependent on Middle Eastern oil. We still import almost a million barrels of oil from Saudi Arabia
every day! And the fact that Middle Eastern oil still affects us was clear when gasoline prices
soared after Trump had an Iranian assassinated.
- Republicans are -still- trying to pin a crime on Hillary Clinton. They've wasted millions in tax dollars, and still after over a decade of trying,
haven't found anything.
- Trump is proud he increased our already ridiculously high military budget. But, does it count as an increase when you steal the money
for a useless border wall?
Taking a look at the world's largest science experiment.
The state of Montana just put forth a dangerous precedent. The Jehovah's Witnesses were found guilty of refusing to inform law enforcement about a child rapist in their church, but a Montana court just ruled
that they shouldn't have been found guilty because churches shouldn't have to report criminals to the police,
not even child rapists!
Will spoilers make you enjoy a story more? Perhaps, but the really interesting thing about the study is the push back from people who refuse to believe
|Trump should be in the vault of an out house|
I've added a page for one of my favorite comedy troops, Monty Python.
- Donald Trump refused to honor the US nuclear treaty with Iran, he assassinated one of their heroes, he threatened war crimes against the country,
and his fellow Republicans backed him every step of the way. They are the reason Iran is going back to
enriching uranium. So, naturally, Trump is blaming Obama, and asking
Iran to make a new nuclear deal with him... the guy that broke the last treaty, killed one of your
heroes, and threatened to obliterate your cultural sites, and is actively
increasing the US nuclear arsenal.
- Why are Christians, who are supposed to be peace-loving, so intent on going to war with the Middle East? Because they believe the destruction of Islam and the rise of Israel will bring about the end of the
world, which they see as a good thing.
- Republican pundits always point out that the rich pay a whole lot more in taxes, but, when you look at all forms of taxation, is that actually
- With the Republicans in charge, even with a refugee is granted legal refugee status,
they're deported anyway.
- Steven Mnuchin, former banker who help cause the economic collapse of 2008 and was made Treasury Secretary by Trump, refuses to talk about the serious debt caused by Trump's record number of presidential
vacations. We know the Secret Service exhausted their budget way
back in 2017, and have only been running a growing deficit since then, but Mnuchin won't say just how much money Trump has wasted
until after the election.
- From the dijon mustard to the tan suit, here are the worst scandals of the Obama administration according to the Fox outrage machine.
- Facebook makes their intentions very clear, they will continue show provide a platform for information that they know to be false because keeping people honest isn't nearly
as good as money.
The Mormon Church, like most churches around the world, is bleeding both members and money because of several child rape scandals. So, the church instituted a new policy where they would actually inform
law enforcement when one of their members admitted to raping children. But some Mormons, namely the wife of Timothy Samuel Johnson, a man who raped a child, is not pleased and is suing the church for reporting
her husband's crime to the police.
Rebecca Watson tries a new tact on her yearly predictions.
The Brazilian acting troop Porta dos Fundos made a comedy sketch where Jesus was gay. Millions of Christians responded by demanding they be put in prison, have their show banned, and ultimately, several
Christians firebombed their studio!
|Trump should be in hell|
I've added a page for the video game developer Quintet.
- Every terrible thing Trump predicted Obama would do, he ended up doing himself. Trump claimed Obama would start a war with Iran just before his re-election to win votes, and what has Trump just done?
Started a war with Iran just before his re-election. And, not like a trade war Trump is so good at failing, but an actual war where the US military
murders Iranians and they shoot missiles at our airbases. And why did Trump
start a war with Iran and once again threaten to commit war crimes? Because the Pentagon planted the idea in his mind as something too crazy to do in
hopes that they could convince him to be less stupid!
- Meanwhile, Republicans are trying to re-write the Constitution in order to get Trump off the hook, ignoring all the evidence, and bypassing the involvement
of over half of Congress, you know, because law and order.
- Elizabeth Warren was on Late Night; part 1 and part 2.
How much does your state allow religious people to impinge on the rights of others? Find out here.
Is the "natural human lifespan" only 37 years?!
The political views of Americans are closer to that of
atheists than evangelicals.
The truth about what really happened at the trial of Galileo is even more interesting.
Samuel James Gulick is a good Christian man with a long history of fantasizing about murdering people. He had been posting about murder on his social media sites, but law enforcement did nothing. Unimpeded,
he made good on his threats and finally firebombed
a medical building to appease his god.
Want to get better at keeping New Year's resolutions?
|Trump should be in prison|
My work gave me a new computer with the horrible Windows 10 on it. In an effort to try and make it semi-functional, I have greatly updated my
Windows 10 tricks page.
- The nation's most poorly-run White House loses yet another staffer as their Pentagon chief of staff, Eric Chewning,
is resigning now that Trump has brought the nation to the brink of war with Iran and caused them to
break their nuclear enrichment treaty.
- Republican Paul Gosar shared a falsified photo of Obama and Iranian President Hassan Rouhani with the caption, "The world is a better place without these guys in power." In reality, Obama never met with
Rouhani, and the photo was of Obama meeting with the Prime Minister of India. When Gosar was questioned about it, he pretended like he knew it was a fake photo all along, and the reporters who pointed out his
mistake were stupid to call him out. This makes him seem even worse, but his worst remark still is when Gosar
blamed the white supremacist rally of Charlottesville, Virginia, where a woman was murdered by a white supremacist, on a
Jewish Holocaust survivor.
- Delaware Republicans are doing damage control as their bigotry shines through. Republican Chris Rowe tried to post a video of two people getting murdered on Facebook, and when the site took it down, he
called the site's moderators "faggots." Republican Nelly Jordan said that some Jews worship the
"father of all lies."
- Nine people. All men, all white, all creepy smiles, all Republicans. They are calling for the
criminalization of abortion.
- A recap of Trump's impeachment.
- A recap of Rudy Giuliani's rise and fall.
A quick recap of 2019.
A quick recap of my presidential favorite, Elizabeth Warren.
One reason Iran hates the USA is because not too long ago, our military shot down a civilian airplane killing all 290 people on board.
United Methodists, the second largest Protestant denomination in the USA, appears to be splitting in half over the question of whether their god hates homosexuals. Fractured churches are weaker churches.
This is a good thing.
Religious apologist Dennis Prager is becoming a bit anti-Semetic mocking Anne Frank for believing that people are good at heart. He mocked Frank after in response to an earlier comment where he said the Jews
haven't learned much from the Holocaust!
Two children in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, aged 12 and 13, were throwing snowballs at cars until they hit a white Toyota. The driver stopped, pulled out a gun, shot both the children,
and drove off. This is why we need better gun control.
Yes, J.K. Rowling is a TERF (she doesn't think transgender women count as females).
|Looks like another war is on its way...|
MAGFest 2020 was exhausting, but a whole lot of fun. I gave my first lecture, but sadly, as it was scheduled so late, I only had about a dozen viewers. However, they seemed very interested and the sound guy
in the back came up to me and congratulated me on how interesting and professional my talk was. I also met Harumi Fujita and had her sign my Bionic Commando cart, as well as David Wise and Kevin Bayliss, who
signed my Battletoads cart. I bought several more soundtracks, got two signed by Amanda Lepre, and lost a lot of sleep and money. Overall, it was great. I'm quite a bit out of touch with politics and
documentaries, but I should be back on track by tomorrow.
- Trump ordered the assassination of Iranians Major General Qasim Soleimani and militia leader Abu Mahdi Mohandi. This is creating serious tension in the Middle East, almost all of it
against the USA, and even US allies are
turning their backs on us. Iraq itself just voted to kick all US troops
out of their country. An Iranian reporter claimed there was an $80,000,000 bounty offered on Trump's head, and
Trump responded saying he would make military attacks, not just on the Iranian military, but on their civilian cultural centers,
which is a war crime.
- Trump is again wrong. The biggest threats to birds are cats, buildings, vehicles, power lines, and pollution, with wind turbines causing
a very small fraction.
- Trump promotes violence against minorities, and violence against minorities in the USA has risen dramatically
since Trump took office. I wonder if there is any connection?
- As Republicans continue to try to destroy Roe v. Wade, it's important to remember that reproductive rights are human rights.
- It's great that some Christian writers support Trump's impeachment, but they are a very small minority.
Police tased a 70-year-old grandmother three times and arrested her on two felony counts because Barbara Pinkney
wouldn't let them into her house until they got a warrant. Unfortunately, for her, Florida doesn't follow the fourth amendment and they allows their cops to forcibly enter any private property as long as they
say they a criminal might be there. Naturally, the person they were looking for was not there. At least the police in Virginia are seeing some push back. After killing Christian Sierra, a mentally unstable
teenager, by shooting him three times in the chest, Virginia police have been ordered to pay
Quite a bit late, but still worth listening to, Eric Idle's song, Fuck Christmas.
Why are we able to make fantastic 4K renditions of old video? film.
Sesame Street puppeteers talk about how they control their puppets.
I love egg nog.
A quick review of TheC64 Maxi remake.
|'Tis the impeachment|
I've added a page for scrolling shooters.
- In addition to pardoning a convicted murderer whose family contributed to his campaign,
Republican Matt Bevin pardoned Micah Schoettle, a convicted child rapist who raped multiple girls under the age of 10. But Bevin did more than set a child rapist free, he reminded women all around the world
that there is no point in coming forward with rape allegations, because your rapist will not be punished.
- Republicans forced a new law into place that would require private insurers to breakout their abortion coverage into a separate tracking and billing system when they process patients through the Affordable
Care Act. Their goal is to complicate the process so much that even private insurers eliminate abortion coverage. This change in billing is expected to cost US taxpayers $1,250,000,000
just to put into place.
- Mike Pence is a true Christian, meaning he believes that it is his duty to force his religious beliefs on everyone, and to use the power of the government to do so, even if that means making a deal with the
devil himself to get it done. So here is a wonderful compilation of Pence smiling and nodding along to everything Donald Trump says, not matter how
ridiculous or anti-Christian.
- Why more women need to run for office.
Nobody likes it when women state uncomfortable facts, even in cartoon form.
Questions that can help religious people on their way toward atheism.
In order to prove Jesus's love and message of non-violence, someone firebombed a film studio because they didn't like the way one of their films
Should you lie to your children about Santa? Maybe you should lie to them about all sorts of things to teach them an important lesson, adults can't be
It's a day that ends in y, so that must mean another preacher, this time Bud Heckman, lost his job after it came to light that he
sexually harassed four women.
Never forget that Roman statues were painted horribly gaudy colors.
|'Tis the season|
Gabby got whatever Iliana had and stayed up all night Christmas Eve throwing up, and, on Christmas Day, I had a really upset stomach. I have to stop sharing a glass with my girls!
I've added a page for the mobile game, Earn to Die 2, which I don't recommend.
- Trump is trying to brush off the fact that he is the first president in US history to be impeached during his first term in office.
- Rudy Giuliani, a Catholic, shouts that he is more Jewish than a Jewish man who
survived the Holocaust.
- In case you considered that a single Christianity Today opinion article calling for the removal of Trump for office represented American Christians, a group of 177 self-proclaimed Christian "leaders"
doubled-down reminding everyone that they fully back Trump! They are fine with his lying, stealing, adultery, abuse of power, racism, and everything else. They view Trump
as their Messiah.
- The "abortion reversal" pill is so dangerous it's safety tests had to be halted because the women involved
almost bled to death. Naturally, Republicans are pushing to legalize it.
- SNL tackles the Democratic debates, Trump's impeachment, and racist Fox contributor,
How human interference has pushed animals into evolving rapidly to avoid extinction.
Iowa woman, Nicole Marie Poole Franklin, purposely ran over a 12-year-old boy and a 14-year-old girl with her car because the boy was black, and the girl
If video games were more realistic.
Legionaries of Christ, an ultra-Conservative Roman Cathoic order, admits that their founder sexually abused 60 children, and that 115 other children were sexually abused
within their organization.
The latest Epic Rap Battles of History.
|Lots to do|
Finally got around to playing Axiom Verge. I'm a couple hours into it, and, so far, it's pretty great!
- Trump has finally been impeached, but we still have a long way to go.
- Thanks to the Freedom of Information Act, we have learned that Michael Duffey is the White House budget official who contacted the Pentagon to have them withhold military aide to Ukraine less than two hours
before Trump's criminal phone call. Duffey explicitly said that Trump was the reason for the hold, and urged the Pentagon to
keep the matter hushed up. Regardless, Republicans are
continuing to fight to prevent any witnesses from being called when the Senate decides if Trump will be removed from office.
- The hit men who brutally murdered and dismembered Jamal Khashoggi, a journalist who wrote articles critical of the government of Saudi Arabia, are going to be executed. The evidence suggests the
journalist's murder was conducted by the nation's dictator, Mohammed bin Salman, so the execution of the hit men is probably to ensure they can never
tell anyone the truth. The Saudi government is making it out like these men acted alone without any political direction.
- Seriously, Trump has a mental disorder.
- Trump's boss, Russian dictator Vladamir Putin, has got his back.
- Donald Trump is the epitome of Evangelical Christians. He is everything they hold dear, and everything they aspire to be. Just look at how one Evangelical preacher says he'll continue to side with Donald
Trump, even if it is discovered Trump tortures animals for his own amusement, and even if Trump
disrespects dead Christian heroes.
- Republicans have gutted the EPA and the people in charge are pro-fossil fuels, so, naturally, pollution isn't being regulated and safety isn't being checked. This has led to a fracking explosion which is
causing one of the worst methane leaks in history.
- A new Christmas carol. Also, a little late, but merry impeachmentmas!
- The Democrats still have too many candidates, but it's nice to see they're whittling them down.
Reordering the periodic table of chemical elements to fit better.
West Point finished their investigation of their cadets showing a "white power" hand gesture at a football game where Trump was in attendance. They explained that the cadets, all of whom were white, weren't
flashing a "white power" hand sign, but merely playing the circle game. I feel much
Oprah has good intentions, but her anti-science outlook of life causes her to get hoodwinked very easily. She used her platform to fully endorse the Brazilian guru Joao Teixeira de Faria, who has been
accused of sexual assault and rape by over 200 women!
Christian televangelist Acton Bowen has just been sentenced to 1,008 years in prison for
raping six little boys. Turns out he had ties to the Republican Roy Moore, who
himself has a history sexually harassing children.
|Justice is difficult, but necessary|
I've added a page for The Sounds album, Something to Die For.
- Trump has been impeached. He deserves to be impeached because he's so awful, but
I'm not celebrating because this is ultimately a net negative for society. Getting to this
point shows we still have a long way to go.
- Why does Trump believe Ukraine is corrupt? Because the Russian dictator who invaded Ukraine, Vladamir Putin,
told him to think that!
- When asked why Republican Matt Bevin would pardon Micah Schoettle and Paul Donel Hurt, two convicted child rapists, and Patrick Baker, a convicted murderer, his response
- Republican Matt Shea has been suspended from the Washington Congress after refusing to resign after an internal investigation discovered that he
encouraged terrorists groups to attack the USA!
- Republican Betsy DeVos keeps pushing for for-profit charter schools, but they are
just a money pit.
- A judge has ruled that Trump can't take money from the US military to build his useless border wall. He'll have to steal the money
from someone else.
- It's nice to see a Christian magazine finally state that Trump doesn't represent them, but it took them three years of horrible crimes to finally do it, so
I'm not that impressed.
- Normalizing Trump's criminal acts makes it harder for non-criminals to get into office.
How Fox hosts treat women.
Police officer Michael Vickers, while trying to shoot a family pet to death because it was barking, accidentally shot a little girl instead. The courts ruled that both he and his police department
did nothing wrong.
Samantha Bee looks at the Hong Kong protesters, and what it will mean when China finally
Joseph Harter woke up to find a bunch of men standing over him in his bedroom, which caused him to panic, and the men began hitting him with clubs. Only later did Harter find out that the men who broke into
his home and attacked him were police officers who were now charging him with the crime of attacking an officer. Harter was taken to the hospital for his injuries and given a $13,000 medical bill, but he still
doesn't know why the cops had broken into his house to begin with, and even local journalists
can't figure out why!
As 2019 draws to a close, here are 100 new facts we've learned.
I've added a page for one of my favorite Alanis Morissette songs, Hands Clean.
- Trump has been successfully impeached on both articles by the House of Representatives. As expected, every Republican refused to honor their oath of office to the Constitution, and once again
chose party over country, hoping that their evil will be overlooked just one more time by ignorant voters. I guess that
horrifying letter Trump sent to Nancy Pelosi, for some reason, didn't change her mind.
- During the impeachment proceedings, Republican Barry Loudermilk argued that Jesus had a more fair trial than Trump, really cementing the idea that Republicans care
more about Trump than Jesus. His main complaint is that the whistleblower
should be made public as a means of due process. Of course, he knows that an impeachment is not a criminal matter, so due process doesn't apply, and, it wouldn't matter anyway because the whistleblower's
complaints have been corroborated by other witnesses.
- John Dingell was a veteran and worked in politics for twenty years where he fought to limit pollution, protect human rights, and make health care affordable. He died earlier this year, so Trump remarked
that he is currently burning in hell.
- Another Republican, who spent the last three years defending all of Trump's crimes, has seen the writing on the wall, and is
- Republican talk show host Chuck Bonniwell wished for a school shooting to break up the monotony of Trump's impeachment. He said he was only joking, but he's
lost his show because of it.
The nine worst examples of junk science in 2019.
Another day, another child-molesting Christian pastor gets
a lenient sentence. Christian pastor, Wiley Leverett, received a mere 35 days in jail for sexual battery against a girl under 16-years-old.
How Christians try to force their way into the state in the name of "freedom.".
Police officer Janelle Gericke has been caught robbing the homes of families while they were at the cemetery
burying their loved ones.
|It is a moral imperative to impeach Trump|
I have now beat both the NES and Game Boy ports of Felix the Cat.
Google continues to be evil by seeking out labor organizers and firing
The University of North Carolina paid a white nationalist group $2,500,000 to haul away and protect a Confederate monument, and now
they're being sued.
The only thing worse than a Christian bigot is a Christian bigot with authority. Dianne Hensley, a Justice of the Peace, refuses to do her job because she hates certain types of people. She was given a
public warning with no consequences, so now she's suing her district for
pointing out her bigotry.
Who would have guessed that white nationalists would also be very ignorant about the science of sex.
Should you take this creeper's advice and read the bible to your children?
|Trump should be held in a Republican child internment camp|
I finally beat Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles for the NES. What a slog!
- I've seen a lot of people saying that Trump's impeachment is pointless because we'll just have another horrible person filling his position. That doesn't matter. Terrible people need to be held accountable
even if it won't stop other terrible people from existing. For example, Rick Gates, Trump's former campaign manager, has been found guilty of several
crimes including lying to the FBI and helping Paul Manafort hide the $30,000,000 he got from shady deals in Ukraine. Putting him in prison isn't going to fix the world, but it will show the rest of Trump's
ghouls that they should think twice before lying to protect Trump. Gates was sentenced to a mere
45 days in prison today, which is certainly less than he deserves, but the
lenient sentence was because Gates sung like a canary to the FBI and
helped them put several of Trump's men in prison for a lot longer, despite Trump's cronies offering him large sums of money to refuse to answer and FBI questions.
- The Trumps are just a bunch of assholes.
Dr. Holly Krieger talks about trying to find numbers that eventually repeat back to themselves after being squared.
It took them awhile, but the Hallmark Channel finally figured out that they no longer need to
make religious bigots happy. Same sex marriage is now accepted in
nearly every developed nation, and no amount of fake Christian outrage is going to change that. Besides, it seems every day there is
a new Christian pastor caught soliciting male prostitutes, like Barry
For decades now, the Latter Day Saints Church has been collecting money to the tune of $100,000,000,000, claiming that it was going to be spent on charities, but it has been fraudulently
keeping the money for itself. This is a case of charity fraud even
bigger than that of Trump!
Two cops, John Rabago and Reginald Ramones, abused a man by threatening to arrest him if he didn't lick a dirty urinal, and this isn't the first time he's humiliated vulnerable men and then they
lied to covered up the abuse.
The interesting history of Cyrix chips.
|Trump for prison!|
Over the weekend, I beat the game Kid Icarus: Of Myths and Monsters. I also started a page for the
Kid Icarus universe.
- Republican Lindsay Graham, lackey to Trump, makes it very clear that he won't even
pretend to be fair when it comes to the Senate impeachment inquiry. There was a
time when Republicans at least made an effort to fake carrying out their oath of office to the US Constitution, but they don't even do that any more.
- Speaker of the House, Adam Schiff, explains the purpose of Trump's impeachment by spelling out his crimes, urging Congress to vote for the US
Constitution regardless of their party, and explains why Trump is such a criminal. Meanwhile,
Trump is surprised he made it through so many crimes before finally being impeached.
- The Department of Education was recommending a full refund for those students who were cheated into predatory loans, but then Republicans put Betsy DeVos in charge, and, because she makes her money from
predatory loans, reversed their decision.
- Anti-science Republican John Becker admits he didn't even so much as Google ectopic pregnancies before trying to pass a law forcing doctors to try and re-implant them,
which isn't possible.
- When Trump is calling journalists the "enemy of the people," and inciting violence against them, it's important not to ignore how people are emboldened to
minor assaults like this.
- Trump continues to bully a teenage girl, and continues to lose.
- Trump doesn't just have outstanding debts across the USA, and through
charity frauds, he also is in debt to countries
all over the world.
- Trump continues to grow as the most dishonest president in American history. I guess he wants to make sure that no other president will
ever be able to top him.
- The president of the USA shouldn't be concerned about toilets.
- For years Republican Theresa Kenerly, mayor of Hoschton, Georgia, refused to hire any black people because, as she said multiple times, "the city isn't ready for this." Well, turns out the city wasn't ready
to continue it's racist history, because Kenerly is resigning.
German spies blew up an American island which, in part, caused us to enter World War I.
Christian pastor Tommy Callaway, the man who sexually assaulted a woman on television and refused to apologize, has been arrested.
|Ignorance should be painful|
- The House of Representatives has approved the articles of impeachment against Trump. As expected, every Republican violated their oath of office
and voted against impeachment, but the Democratic majority was enough to at least have the House
do what's right. Republican Mitch McConnell has
already said, when the vote reaches the Senate, he will let Trump's lawyers
tell him what to do. This isn't shocking since McConnell hasn't done his job for the majority of the time he's been in office, so letting someone else work for him is his MO.
- The investigation of how the FBI handled the Russian investigation against Trump showed they did a wonderful job. Naturally, Trump is
lying about everything.
- Republican Matt Bevin lost to a Democrat, which was very impressive for Kentucky, but he didn't lose gracefully. Just prior to leaving office, Bevin, proving Republicans care nothing for justice, pardoned
428 convicted criminals including several murderers and a child-rapist!
- I wish I could be all smug and mock the UK for stupidly voting evil rich incompetent bastards into office and causing their country to
self implode, but my country is just as stupid.
- To honor Jews for Hanukkah, Trump invited, not a rabbi, but a Christian preacher who says
all Jews are going to hell. You can't expect much from an anti-Semite like Trump who keeps
telling a story about his Jewish "friend," but gives him a new name every time.
- When a nation doesn't educate their citizens to the point where they can work toward increasing the overall quality of the nation, it must rely on selling them as commodities. Case in point, one of the
USA's largest exports is blood.
- Republican Jim Cleveland, the man who said good Christians thinks interracial marriage is evil,
- The Pentagon has lied to the American people for over a decade about their failed war in Iraq.
- The Republican war on the poor continues.
- Stephen Miller found someone just as racist as he! Mazel Tov
Edmonton unanimously approves a ban on torturing LGBT people until they pretend to be straight.
The Angry Video Game Nerd doesn't have a lot of good things to say about Majora's Mask.
A lot of government employees are actually great people who work hard at thankless jobs and deserve recognition.
Another day, another Christian pastor sexually assaults a teenage
girl. Let's make Roger VanRaden's name famous.
|Take out the Trump!|
- A White House memo shows that Trump did indeed personally withhold military aide from Ukraine even though it was
already approved by Congress, an overstepping of his authority. At this point, Republicans aren't
even trying to defend Trump's impeachment because there is nothing to defend. Trump and his
fellow Republicans keep admitting to all of his crimes. For those few who still want to pretend like they're in the right, they're arguing that even the
Conservatives who disagree with Trump are all part of a deep state conspiracy. It's nice that Democrats are taking this seriously, but, Senate
Republicans will continue to put party before country and lie to protect Trump.
- In an effort to stem the dangerous influenza epidemic occurring throughout the Republican migrant concentration camps, doctors appeared in droves to give them free flu vaccinations. The doctors were
- Don Jr. shot an endangered argali without a permit. Then, using the power of nepotism, demanded from the government of Mongolia a permit to kill the endangered animal,
and got it.
- Under Republican direction, ICE and the Border Patrol are using devices to actively monitor and record to your
cell phone calls, text messages, and emails.
- Republicans continue to push for charter schools getting taxpayer money, even though they continue to fail to teach children, and sometimes,
never even open!
Deputy Daniel Wilkey, a cop who, during a traffic stop, forced a women to undress so he could baptize her, has a growing rap sheet including reckless endangerment, extortion, assault,
Exploring new physics by studying the edge of our galaxy.
|Dispose of Trump!|
My babies turn 2 today! It's shocking how much they've grown.
I started a page on the issues around adding backdoors to encryption. It's still pretty raw, but I'll
fine-tune it over the next couple days.
- The Republican tactic of calling all of our enemies our friends and all of our friends
enemies may protect Trump, but it's doing lasting damage to the nation.
- For years, student loan organizations have been practicing predatory lending, just like the banks that caused the economic collapse of 2008. They lied to students and tricked them into wracking up huge
amounts of debt at extremely hight interest rates. Congress ruled that the lenders were in the wrong, and should be punished by not being able to collect on their loans and forgiving the debt of those students
who were victims. However, Republican Betsy DeVos continues to refuse to forgive the criminal loans. Even after being told she had to by a judge, but she keeps refusing because the Republican White House will
do nothing to punish her. She just lost another court case, but still refuses
to do her job. Why is she so anti-student and pro-criminal? Because she makes her money with student loans
at for-profit schools. Trump appointed her knowing full-well that she would be terrible for students
- Wired magazine says it pretty clear and in a straightforward way I wish other media outlets would: Fox is now a threat to
US national security. Meanwhile, Fox is being sued, yet again, by one of their employees because she was sexually harassed and Fox
tried to cover it up.
- Trump tried to steal $3,600,000,000 from the US military in order to build his useless border wall, but a Federal Judge
- Republicans are still demanding backdoors to all forms of encryption, and their bad arguments have even
persuaded some Democrats into joining the idiotic fight. But, to be clear, you cannot add a backdoor into encryption for law enforcement that a criminals can't also take advantage. Yes, an encryption backdoor
would make it easier for the FBI to stop child trafficking, but it would also make it easier for every criminal in the world to have access to your bank account. You're already at risk for having
your own face stolen.
- I would like to agree with the headline that Trump paid out $2,000,000 for defrauding charities in New York, but, since Trump has been siphoning tax dollars his entire administration, the reality is,
American taxpayers have paid his fine.
- Apparently, Trump takes yuge dumps.
- These are not the actions of a sane mind.
When Christian Pastor Tommy Callaway of Pittman Park United Methodist Church discovered he was on television, he walked up to a female reporter and slapped her on the ass. He didn't even apologize, he had
his lawyer issue a statement that what he did wasn't criminal.
Robert L. Dear, Jr., the Christian terrorist who murdered two people at a doctor's office and a police officer, explained his values as, "I am not crazy. I am just a
Looking at various cults and how they rank up against each other.
I've added a page for the American video game publisher, Software Creations.
- Trump is officially being impeached on two separate violations,
abuse of power, and obstruction of Congress.
- Citizens are allowed to vote in private to guarantee the right to vote their conscious without having to fear dangerous people who might try to force them to vote a particular way. So, if someone demands
you publicly divulge who you voted for in secret, you shouldn't trust them to have you or your country's best interest at heart. Enter the Republican
- Despite all his posturing and saber-rattling, Trump has always hired undocumented immigrants.
- Republicans Mitch McConnell and Ted Cruz refuse to support the Violence Against Women Act because it might take guns away from men with a past history of violent crimes. The police
are not impressed.
- Poor Trump, all the cool kids are laughing at him.
- How things would be different if Trump were black.
- Trump says a lot of crap.
Why do mirrors flip things left-to-right, but not top-to-bottom? They don't, we do!
Do your cops solve crimes with magic?
Breaking the boundaries of Portal.
The science behind the butterfly effect.
|Trump is a turd|
Went to the CFI Solstice dinner yesterday. It was a lot of fun chatting with friends and sobering to hear about the impending legal calamities the USA will face for the next 40 years or so.
I've added a page for the NES port of Double Dragon and the
- Criticism of the government is necessary free speech in any democracy, but that is not what the USA has become. Stanley Sloan was expected to speak about foreign policy at a NATO event, but, because he has
been critical of Trump, U.S. Ambassador, Republican Carla Sands, demanded he be banned from the event! Rather than face backlash from White House Republicans, the event was
- The Republicans on the US Supreme Court ruled that Kentucky's unscientific and non-medicinal law that forces women to undergo unnecessary procedures before getting an abortion
- Trump is so proud of protecting men who committed war crimes, that he parades them on stage
just to brag.
- Republicans continue to prove they care more about their party than they care about the country. The Ukraine conspiracy have been thoroughly debunked by intelligence organizations around the world, but that
doesn't stop the from continuing to lie through their teeth in hopes that they will convince their
uneducated voters it's true.
- Trump is one of those people who is so racist, they don't even know when they're being racist. Trump's speech to Israeli Americans was just a long list of stereotypes and
- Because Trump doesn't have anything better to do, what with being impeached and all, he's complaining that toilets don't flush with enough force, and thinks it's his job to
convince people to fix them. Maybe it's just because he's so full of shit?
- Republican child-molestor Roy Moore is, once again, running for Senate in Alabama. And now he's comparing himself to Republican Supreme Court Justices Clarence Thomas and Brett Kavanagh, both of whom have
been credibly accused of sexual assault. He's not exactly
painting himself in a good light!
- Trump is a punchline for the rest of the world, which makes him cry like a baby.
- Under Republican control, the EPA is trying to eliminate evidence from those research projects that publish
- Nancy Pelosi explains that, as a Christian, she doesn't hate anyone, not even Trump.
- Mark Zuckerberg is all about privacy for himself, just not for you.
Seth Andrews and Matt Dillahunty talk about the future of Humanism and answer questions.
A woman was flying on American Airlines, when a flight attendant noticed a her shirt which read, "I Love Jesus!" and demanded she change her shirt, or she would be kicked off the airplane. Obviously, this
didn't happen, but, if it did, it would make national news and American Airlines would be boycotted for years. However, because this exact same thing happened, but the person wasn't wearing a Christian shirt,
Want to help save the world? Switch to substitutes of factory farming.
"Reverend" Cornelius Tilton of the Christian Bible College of Louisiana was arrested for sexually assaulting one of his male teenage students.
Sam Bee points out the greed of America.
|Trump is human feces|
I've created a page for Sega's first home video game console, the SG-1000.
- For the past three years, Trump has been using an unsecured cell phone to make calls about top secret information. He has been warned many times by his security advisors to stop using it because it could
be easily hacked, and everything he says could be recorded by our national enemies, but Trump continues to put the nation at risk because he doesn't want to use a new phone. Now that the phone logs of the White
House are being made public because of his impending impeachment, we're learning just how vulnerable
Trump's phone has made us. There are many reasons Trump
needs to be impeached, putting Americans at risk because he's too stupid to learn how to use a phone is just one more.
- Trump can scream and insult and posture, but, every else will continue to laugh at him.
- Republican Governor Bill Lee calls on all Tennesseans to stop eating food and start praying and maybe then his god will perform a miracle for them! That sounds like something a
three-year-old child would say.
Last year, 140,000 people died from measles, most of whom were children. Vaccinate your kids!
Sadly, Candace Owens, a black woman, has been fed enough white nationalist talking points that she has begun to believe them herself. She now makes arguments like, black people were freed from slavery
by white people, never seeming to understand it was white people who were enslaving them to begin with.
Learn yourself some fossil facts.
Why ranking a school based on performance isn't nearly as important as ranking them based on growth.
Why don't you trust law enforcement? Oh, I don't know.
|Trump is human waste|
I've created a page for the Street Fighter universe.
- Before the last presidential election, every single one of America's intelligence agencies was reporting the Russia was interfering in the election. Then, Trump personally and publicly begged them to attack
the Democrats (we later found out that he knew they already did). Trump later tried to blackmail another foreign nation, Ukraine, to help him get reelected, and the Republicans supported him every step of the
way. Obviously, this has made the Republicans look like traitors, so they've had to come up with a plan, and what a plan it is! They're claiming that every US intelligence agency was in cahoots to stop Trump,
and that it wasn't Russia who was trying to steal our election at all, but Ukraine all along! The only problem is, the people who they've hand-picked to fabricate evidence for them, Inspector General Michael
Horowitz and U.S. Attorney John Durham are both saying he can't find anything to fit the
outlandish Republican conspiracy theory.
- Trump demands to be the only person who can call NATO trash!
- Republicans have confirmed another Federal Judge to a lifetime position even after her colleagues and superiors at the American Bar Association explained in detail why she is
woefully unqualified (she has never tried a case in her entire life!). So why did
Republicans vote for Sarah Pitlyk? Because she said she will actively work to criminalize abortion. Of course, Republicans might get more than they bargained for with Pitlyk because her god also thinks in vitro
fertilization and surrogate parents should be banned!
How narcissists demand people always show false emotions for their benefit.
Redwoods trees aren't just extremely tall, they also have extremely large genomes.
The Angry Video Game Nerd plays Spawn games.
|Trump is garbage|
I added a page for the hashing program QuickHash and the network security program
Angry IP Scanner.
- Trump doesn't just protect war criminals from justice, he also attacks the people who try to bring war criminals to justice by
taking away their medals!
- Trump continues to tie up US courts to protect his own corrupt empire, but the courts keep ruling against him. His latest failure is in trying to
hide his financial records from Congress.
- Republican and authoritarian William Barr threatens communities saying, if there are people in the community who aren't showing blind respect for cops, the entire community will have their police force
- Republican Devin Nunes spends every waking moment of his life depending a toxic criminal and spreading lies. And, like many professional liars, he hates journalists, and is trying to sue them for
exposing his lies.
- In 2007, American mercenaries got spooked and went on a shooting spree murdering 17 civilians and injuring 20 more, including women and children, in an event now known as the
Nisour Square massacre. The mercenaries were held accountable for their crimes but Republicans, working with Fox, are trying desperately to
protect the murderers and make everyone forget their crimes and their victims.
- The greedy criminal Trump calls his "spiritual advisor," Christian preacher Paula White, has no problem with all of his sins and says she will
continue to promote him no matter what he does.
- Republican George Buck in Florida sent out a mass email suggesting Democrat Ilhan Omar
should be murdered.
- John Schnatter, who was fired from his own company, Papa John's Pizza, for being a racist bigot, is
still a racist bigot.
Christian preacher Acton Bowen has plead guilty to 28 counts of child sex
Christian Richard Malone has resigned after a several-year long scandal of protecting child
The Illinois State Capitol once again reminds people that there are no gods and religion is merely
myth and superstition.
What causes the AH-OOH-GAH sound of klaxons?
Why are Christian men so obsessed with homosexuality?
George Zimmerman is suing the parents of the child he murdered for $100,000,000. This is why you don't let racist assholes go
|Trump is trash|
I've added a page for one of my favorite songs by The Sounds, The Best of Me.
- Trump shows us that cronyism is still alive and well in his corrupt White
- William Barr continues to be Trump's biggest fan, arguing that judges are wrong to let Congress have access to the FBI documents which include all the
evidence of Trump's crimes.
- This is why you don't become buddies with dictators: Russia is now officially calling their own journalists
"foreign agents." And you can bet your ass Trump would love to do this in America.
- Republican Arthur Jones is an open Holocaust denier and white supremacist, but he still gets a huge amount of Republican votes because of the official Republican motto,
"Republicans, we're actual Nazis."
- In the past three months, two more vocal fans of Trump have both pleaded guilty to fraud. Republican Chris Collins has plead guilty to
insider trading, and Republican Duncan Hunter has pleading guilty to
campaign finance fraud.
- Replace "math" with evolution or the big bang, and you have what every Republican wants for schools.
- When Republicans try to hide books that accurately depict the stupidity of Trump, the trick is to make bigger books!
The measles outbreak in Samoa has infected 3,700 people and killed 53! It's gotten so bad that the island's
entire government has shut down!
The complete Angry Video Game Nerd season 11.
Neuroscientist Giles Yeo explains addresses the question is obesity a choice? and answers
This year, seven of the eight available "Christmas" displays in the Iowa State Capitol were
randomly awarded to atheists. Also, a Satanic display has gone up in the
Illinois State Capitol.
Nature is a tightly woven web, and certain species help indicate how well the web is doing. This is why it's so important that we monitor the sage
What's going on with vaping?
|Trump is a conman|
Last night, I beat the Famicom game Kyatto Ninden Teyandee. I also added a page for the musical,
Stopping corruption requires the protection of whistleblowers, but the USA is trying to stop them.
Just being an atheist doesn't make your smarter than religious people.
The "likability" trap faced by female politicians.
How brave women helped bring about the Me Too movement.
For thanksgiving, lets not forget black people, women, and immigrants.
Simone Giertz talks about driving around in her pickup Tesla.
Why does your mom really love fake medicine? Lots of reasons, but it's not matter of intelligence.
|Trump is a criminal|
I added a page for the musical, We Will Rock You and the
Nintendo Comics System.
- Trump claimed he told Gordon Sondland on September 9th that he didn't want a quid pro quo, but the White House says
no such call was ever being made. Could it be that Trump is lying?!
- Republicans in Ohio are trying to pass a law that would require doctors to move an ectopic pregnancy from the fallopian tubes to the uterus, a dangerous surgery which can't possibly result in a viable
pregnancy. Those doctors who don't comply will be charged with murder.
- For Thanksgiving, Trump showed up in Afghanistan, bragging about his accomplishments and denigrating Obama, and then claiming he was going to
get chummy with the Taliban. And this time he suspects he won't completely
bungling it like he did before.
- As much as Republicans try to avoid the rule of law, they couldn't quite swing it for Trump's former lawyer, Don McGahn.
- Republican Rick Wiles believe that Trump is being impeached as part of a conspiracy where the nation is being
taken over by Jews.
- In an effort to try and defend Trump, Fox's Tucker Carlson calls Trump a
"full-blown bullshit artist."
- Republican Skyler Wheeler refers to the LGBT as terrorists calling them the
- Did any individual people buy Don Jr.'s book, or was it just
Republican organizations buying in bulk?
The 8-Bit Guy celebrates 1,000,000 subscribers.
Apple and Google have been bullied by Russia into acknowledging that Russia's has successfully invaded and conquered Ukraine's Crimean peninsula, now making it
part of Russia.
Samantha Bee has a long talk with Tarana Burke about the Me Too Movement: part 1,
If you get your health insurance through a Christian organization, you may
not have health insurance at all!
Epic Rap Battle between the Joker and Pennywise.
Eric Dudley, a vehemently anti-gay priest, has been accused of sexually assaulting several men and was
forced to resign.
This Mary Land police department took a page out of the Vatican's play book and moved sexual assaulting police officers into other departments while
their records clean.
|Trump is evil|
Last night I beat the Famicom game, Choujin Sentai Jetman.
- Why won't Republican Devin Nunes answer questions about his involvement with Ukraine?
- Trump spent an hour on Fox rambling about conspiracy theories that were so blatantly false that even Fox had a
hard time swallowing them.
- Trump creates a new lie claiming liberals want to change the name of Thanksgiving. The only
thing I can think of is that he's confusing Thanksgiving with Columbus Day because he's just that stupid.
- Republicans Wilbur Ross and William Barr are both
being sued for obstructing a Congressional investigation by refusing to turn over documents related to how they tried to include an immigration question on the US census.
- Two more White House officials are resigning in disgrace. The Office of Management and Budget is losing two more people who are tied to Trump's failed blackmail attempt of Ukraine in hopes that leaving will
keep them out of the storm.
- Republican Gary G. Howell believes that the First Amendment's separation of church and state clause is just
political correctness run amok.
- Melania Trump was booed when she tried to give a lecture at a youth summit.
Two more Catholic priests were finally found guilty of raping children after being protected by
Pope Francis himself.
It's not enough to vaccinate humans against deadly viruses, it also helps to vaccinate wild animals.
Infomercial guru Tony Jay Robbins has a long history of
sexually assaulting women.
The 8-Bit Guy reviews a retro keyboard, the Yamaha DX.
|Trump wishes he were Hitler|
I finished reading Masters of Doom.
- While blaming the Biden's for nepotism, Trump steps up his level of incompetent nepotism to 11.
- Why was Eddie Gallagher pardoned of his war crimes and allowed to retire? Defense Secretary Mark Esper makes it very clear,
Trump himself protected the war criminal.
- Trump has made good on his promise to treat journalists as his enemy.
- Rick Perry, like many other Republicans, spells out his religious beliefs. Basically, Trump is their messiah.
- Putting sex offender Brett Kavanaugh on the US Supreme Court has really helped Trump. Trump's tax records are key evidence in an investigation to see if Trump used campaign money to pay off all the women he
cheated on his wife with, but one sexual assaulter protects another, and the Republicans on the Supreme Court are
protecting Trump's taxes indefinitely.
- How do Republicans keep coming up with fresh lies to defend Trump? There's a service for that.
- It's nice to see that not all Republicans are allowed to obstruct the impeachment inquiry. A federal judge ruled that Trump's former lawyer Don
McGahn must testify or face legal charges. Of course, he is still allowed to refuse to answer every single question directed to him, but, at the very least,
he has to appear. It won't make the impeachment any
more useful, especially since the Republican in charge of it may be directly involved with the quid
pro quo, but it's a start.
- Trump thinks children ask their mom if they can vape, and also refers to his own son as his wife's child in yet another bizarre interview.
- Trump, not fully understanding what an anniversary is, asked why we didn't celebrate the 100th anniversary of women's suffrage sooner, and then
took credit for the anniversary.
As we near Thanksgiving, keep in mind just who the American Natives are, what we should call them, and be reminded that people of European ancestry
are still committing genocide.
SNL's Democratic Debates was pretty great.
Google's motto used the be "Don't be evil." They have since changed their motto to, "Be as evil as
Suffolk County purposely shorted the length of their yellow traffic lights by 2 seconds after installing traffic cameras to cash in on drivers inadvertently running red lights. What happened instead was
people died in car crashes because of the change. But the County wasn't about to fix it not after raking in $32,000,000 in tickets. Besides, the cameras didn't come cheap. Xerox, the company that installed the
cameras, was promised revenue on at least 25 tickets per camera, even if nobody runs them! Thankfully, a man named Stephen Ruth has been practicing civil disobedience and has been purposely cutting the camera
wires, but he now faces 22 years in prison
because of it.
Can you copyright a piece of art you've stolen from another culture? This German museum thinks so.
By relying on an artificial intelligence algorithm to police YouTube, YouTube sometimes bans people for impersonating themselves.
|The evil that men do|
Over the weekend I beat the Famicom game Yume Penguin Monogatari, making it my 256th finished game. I also saw the
musical We Will Rock You, which wasn't that great.
- Trump pardoned US soldiers guilty of war crimes, thanks in part to Secretary of the Navy, Richard V. Spencer who ignored rank and spoke directly to the White House about pardoning a war criminal.
Thankfully, Spencer's boss, Secretary of Defense Mark T. Esper,
just fired Spencer, not just for helping to
protect war criminals, but for several previous failures as well. Sadly, the damage has already been done.
- As Republicans continue to obstruct the impeachment investigation, new evidence in the form of internal White House emails has come out which shows that several higher-ups in the White House were fully
aware of Trump's decision to blackmail Ukraine, particularly between
Republicans Mick Mulvaney and Pat Cipollone.
- Still bowing to the dictator of Turkey, the White House told the overly compliant Republican Lindsey Graham to block a bill that would officially recognize Turkey's
genocide of the Armenian people. Graham has been doing serious damage to freedom in USA
for decades now, but he's really ramped up now that he worships Trump.
- The Democratic debates continue to continue.
- Randy Rainbow's latest song parody.
Tis the season for debunking Thanksgiving myths.
Three strange physics problems explained.
Eric Rasmusen, the Indiana University professor who found himself in hot water after saying women, LGBT, and black people shouldn't be allowed to be teachers just clarified that his bigotry is,
unsurprisingly, caused by the fact that he is a proper Christian.
There is a particularly bad irony about the fact that religious organizations who claim to have a trademark on truth are often extremely dishonest.
|The house of cards is falling|
I've added pages for the CD-i format and the CDI 910 player.
- Gordon Sondland, a man who paid Trump a million dollars to become an ambassador, testified explicitly that Trump demanded a quid pro quo, and that
all of the Republican higher-ups were in on it and helped him carry it out.
- Because Republican Lindsey Graham lacks a spine, he continues to do Trump's dirty work. In order to appease Trump, Graham is starting an investigation into an American citizen,
not because there is evidence of wrong doing, but because Trump lied
that there was. This will also damage the US's relationship with our ally, Ukraine.
- The Republican National Convention pissed away almost $100,000 buying copies of Donald Trump Jr.'s ghost written book in an attempt to put the book on
best seller lists.
- Stephen Miller is a white supremacist, but Trump loves him, so he will remain in the very white House.
- Republican Matt Bevin, who lost his Senate seat to a Democrat despite Trump's glowing praise (in Kentucky no less!), helped Trump's wallet by staying at a Trump hotel with Kentucky taxpayers footing the
bill. This is just another example of Trump using the office of the presidency
for personal profiting, i.e., corruption.
- One thing you can say about Republicans over the past three years, their disgusting corrupt behavior has really disenfranchised a lot of people against them,
- Democrats continue to vie for the top.
Why don't people trust the police? Maybe because they'll charge you with a crime for protecting your own property! Derek Heuring found a tracking device on his car, removed it, and then the police
arrested him for theft!
The Amazon rain forest is being destroyed primarily because the land is so valuable for farming. If humans became vegetarians, the land would be devalued, and the destruction
would be slowed.
There are a lot of people who think they can tell when people are lying based on their body language. They're wrong.
|The house of cards is falling|
Last night I beat Amazing Penguin.
- Yet another witness agrees. Gordon Sondland testified that Trump was completely on
board with the effort to blackmail Ukraine. Trump tried holding a press conference of his own to distract people, but it was all lies as usual. Also,
Lt. Col. Vindman did a great job defending the Constitution and himself. Meanwhile, Trump
is referring to everyone investigating his crimes as "human scum."
- Trump pardons soldiers who commit war crimes while attacking those with fantastic records who
disagree with him.
- Writing down talking points in the stupidest way possible is the sort of thing you would expect from a
really great brain.
- Barry Myers, who would ruin the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration to better serve his corporate interests in AccuWeather, has withdrawn from consideration. He claims it's
because of his health, but it's far more likely because journalists have uncovered a long list of sexual
harassment allegations that AccuWeather has tried to sweep under the rug, which would only get worse if he were appointed.
- After years of corruption and working with Trump to invade Palestine, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu is
finally facing charges.
Making a radio with a penny, some wire, and not much else is insane!.
I took the Washington Post's Democratic candidate quiz. It's only ten questions, so it doesn't
go into too much detail, but Joe Biden was scored dead last with only 1 agreement, Bernie Sanders is first at 8, and Elizabeth Warren and Cory Booker are tied for second with 7.
How states are working to eliminate the electoral college without actually eliminating it.
Professor Eric Rasmusen of Indiana University is racist, sexist, and homophobic, and students are boycotting his classes, but he also has tenure, so he
won't be fired.
You can't argue about the attributes of a god that you can't even show exists.
England is slowly becoming more secular and they took a big step today by allowing schools to offer
People should be allowed to not be parents if they don't want to be parents.
|Trump for prison!|
I've added rather empty pages for the PlayStation 2 and
PlayStation 3. There is a page for the hint book,
Tips & Tactics: The Legend of Zelda. I've also added maps to the
Ghosts 'N Goblins page.
- More testimony has been given against Trump in the impeachment hearings.
It's all damning. American soldiers and bipartisan government
employees are all in agreement, Trump used his power as President to blackmail an
American ally into pretending to investigate an innocent American citizen in the hopes of increasing his chances at reelection, and Trump
attacked the witnesses as they testified.
- Politicians are people, and people get sick. There is no shame in that, and we should expect our elected officials to have privacy in that regard. However, Trump being Trump, he can't just say, "I'm sick,
but the doctors tell me it's nothing to worry about," no, he has to lie through his teeth and claim he has nothing but free time
during his impeachment.
Fearing they would have to include non-Christians, a Florida school board
stopped praying at their meetings. I love when bigots shoot themselves in
The patriarchy goes further than having men control everything. Most things are also designed for a man's body, even medicine.
Gregory Allen Howard, producer of "Harriet," explained that, when he first tried to get the film made, a Hollywood studio executive wanted Julia Roberts to play the role of
People are dying in Samoa, schools are closed, and a state of emergency has been declared after antivaxxers convinced the public to
stop getting vaccinations.
What is the most expensive substance on Earth at a cost of a staggering $2,700,000,000,000,000,000 per gram?
If you use a Ring doorbell camera, be advised that the video feed can be monitored by police, they can keep it forever, and
share it with anyone.
|It's getting good!|
I've added pages for SQLite, DB Browser For
SQLite, and Type Light.
- Under Republican leadership, the USA now has the world's highest rate of
- As the not at all sexy impeachment hearings continue, more evidence comes out about Trump's
multitude of crimes and general sleazy behavior. At this point, it's
- Republican Steven Menashi has problems with women, the LGBT, Muslims, student, and non-white people. Not only did Republicans approve him to be a life-time judge, but he also will be the one who decides
whether Trump can be held accountable for crimes committed in New York.
- Republicans keep trying to make it harder for people to be counted in the US Census, because they want to silence the voices of immigrants and the poor, but you should
still be counted!
- Another one bites the dust! Mina Chang is resigning after journalists pointed out that the lied on her resume, including, just like Trump before her, having a doctored Time magazine made with her face
on the cover.
- Trump, too stupid to understand how quotation marks work, claims Nancy Pelosi said something that actually came from the
misinformation network, Fox.
- Conservative Justice Roberts, perhaps hoping this will all blow over before the US Supreme Court has to rule on it, is temporarily
protecting Trump's tax returns from seeing the light of justice.
- The most succinct way to state it is, Trump sides with war criminals.
- Republicans have officially given a green light to the Israeli
invasion of Palestine.
- A school shooting was taking place the same time Republicans were blocking a bill
on background checks.
- Want to buy Trump's childhood home?
Why there are more than two sexes.
The Christian group that broke several laws to make a fake video about Planned Parenthood has been found guilty and ordered to pay
$2,300,000 in fines.
Thirteen-year-old Bailey Harris takes a tour of the Ark Encounter and points out all of the lies.
After seeing a decreasing bottom line, Chick-fil-A finally claimed they were going to stop donating to hate groups. This caused a lot of backlash from Christian who see supporting hate groups as a bonus, so
the company's president admitted that they weren't going to exclude any groups (hate groups included it seems) from
future donation consideration.
|Trump again lets criminals go free|
Over the weekend I beat Penguin Wars for the Game Boy. I also added to the
false origins used by Christians page with the fake origin of the Christmas carol, "The Twelve Days of
- The primary defense that Republicans can muster against the impeachment hearings are, not that Trump didn't commit an impeachable offense (he did!),
but that they hearings aren't very exciting. They're not supposed to be exciting, this is a
real life presidential impeachment that will have huge implications for the future of our nation, not a made-for-TV court case. If you want a basic
primer on this, Sesame Street is here to help.
- Three US soldiers murdered unarmed civilians. They were investigates by military police and criminal charges were upheld, and the soldiers put in military prison.
Trump pardoned them.
I'm glad I'm not the only person who hates the colors of LED Christmas lights.
High School Principal Philip Todd Wilson banned all LGBT books from his school because he wanted to protect the children. You know where this is going. He was just arrested on 11 counts of
The current dangers of AI aren't that it will revolt against us, but that by teaching it incorrectly, it will do exactly what we asked it to.
The Pledge of Allegiance keeps losing ground in the USA. Some places have
voted to remove it, others are just stopping because it alienates the
people they want to include.
In case you needed another reason to stop climate change... anthrax.
A cool video which shows the rotational speed and angle of rotation of several objects in our solar system.
|More Trump allies go to prison|
I've added a page for comics.
- Trump has committed several crimes while in office, but it doesn't matter
how guilty he is, Republicans continue to blindly support every criminal act he commits, and
Trump gets to keep appointing the people who will judge him. Mitch McConnell prevented Obama from
appointing judges until there were over 100 vacancies which put a horrible strain on the US legal system. After Trump was elected, Republicans used Trump like a tool, tricking him into pushing through
anti-choice judges no matter how unqualified or bigoted they are. Now, all these judges are being asked
to rule on Trump's crimes.
- Speaking of incompetent judges, the ultra-Conservatives who helped drunkard and sexual assaulter Brett Kavanaugh get appointed to a life-time position on the US Supreme Court was met with
brave protesting women.
- But the judges were not in favor of Trump ally Roger Stone who was just found guilty on all
seven of his crimes regarding Trump and Russia, including lying to law enforcement, obstruction of justice, and witness tampering!
- While Trump's fate was being decided, with open arms, he welcomed the man who slaughtered US allies.
- Ohio Republicans have OKed a bill that would prevent teachers from marking exam questions as wrong, even when they're factually incorrect, provided the student really truly believes that the answer is
right. Republicans believe that being wrong should be protected by the
student's religious freedom. So, if a Hindu student, on a biology test, says that cats cause pregnant women to go into premature labor, the teacher has to smile and agree.
- After losing another appeal, Trump begs the US Supreme Court to let him continue to
hide his tax returns.
- Three Americans have been found guilty of war crimes, including murder and desecration of a corpse. Trump is getting ready
to pardon them. Trump keeps helping criminal soldiers while
abandoning the veterans.
- Republicans don't like the idea of turning Columbus Day into Indigenous Peoples day, mostly because they don't even know what indigenous people
- Trump's spiritual advisor is a Christian con artist.
A white cop in Prima County Arizona beat up a black quadruple amputee teenager, then, when the cop discovered he was being filmed, he attacked the teenager who was filming him and arrested them both. The
charges against the abused teen have been dropped, but there is no mention of the violent abusive cop being punished or
How scam artists abuse the legal system to silence the truth.
More and more cities and
schools are wising up to the fact that using taxpayer money to force
their religion on other people is a bad idea.
The are of psychedelic art is much older than you'd think.
Christian Gibson, a youth director for Courtright Christian Church in Ohio has been arrested in a huge child-rape sting that include
103 other people.
|It's time to make this something that is more than only fair|
I added a page for the Barenaked Ladies album, Stunt.
- The Trump Impeachment hearings began with William B. Taylor Jr., acting ambassador to Ukraine, adding more testimony against Trump saying that he
did indeed blackmail Ukraine.
- Brietbart News is a racist rag that actively works to attack minorities and spread misinformation. For years, they were run by Steve Bannon, an unapologetic white nationalist, and, when Bannon entered the
spotlight because of Trump, so to did his racist organization. After learning that Brietbart had direct ties to white supremacists and neo-Nazis, a lot of advertisers pulled out for fear of being associated
with them. Basically, they're the scum of the earth, so, naturally, Facebook views Brietbart as high quality
journalism, the same category it affords to the New York Times. When Mark Zuckerberg was asked why they included racist hate speech in their list of trusted journalists, he didn't address their lies, but
only said people like a variety of news from "different perspectives." Sadly, Zuckerberg doesn't seem to understand that
lies aren't a perspective.
- Trump spoke of his loving relationship with North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un and patted himself on the back for ending their missile tests. But of course, they're
still testing missiles.
- Humanists International has released their latest global report. The good news is, more countries around the world have ditched their anti-blasphemy laws. The bad news is, after three years of Trump
promoting the hatred of education, science, and non-white people, the US has fallen from 8th place to 32nd
in their rankings.
- Trump's selling of pristine US parks to mining companies continues unabated.
- We don't need more books featuring Trump, we need more prisons featuring Trump.
- Trump refuses to release the full transcript with his call to Ukraine, so why would we trust him to release other calls?
- Yet another school shooting. Republicans will did nothing to prevent it, and will do
nothing to stop it.
Tracking down all the child-raping priests who were never
punished for their crimes.
Don't you love it when multi-billion dollar companies ask you to donate to charity for them?
|Thus always to tyrants|
I created a page for Structured Query Language,
6502 machine language, and
- A slew of emails from Trump's senior policy adviser Stephen Miller have been leaked. They confirm the accusations, Miller is a white nationalist. The many emails show him in seeking out white supremacists,
frequently basing his decisions on white supremacist conspiracies, attacking non-white individuals, and adopting immigration policies similar to those used
by Adolf Hitler.
- After abandoning US allies to be slaughtered by Turkey, Trump is inviting the Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan who ordered the slaughter to the White House for
handshakes and back-patting.
- Remember when Trump hung a fake Time magazine at his golf course that was doctored to have
his face on it? I guess turnabout is fair play, because Trump was just tricked into hiring Mina Chang who presented a fake resume including an equally fake Time magazine cover
with her face.
- Republican Marsha Blackburn thought she was quoting Jesus, she wasn't. She also thought she was using a quote to defend Trump,
- Billionaires are not happy about Elizabeth Warren. Good, eat the rich. No wait! Instead, let's elect another
- Why does Trump always stand like a freaking idiot?
CGI was, in part, influenced by the first photos from Mars.
Adding composite output to the IntelliVision.
Try as they might, Christians can't make a decent case for the bible being good for children.
I added a page for The 8-Bit Guy, a favorite Internet show of mine.
- There is a joy in watching terrible people fight. Republican Mick Mulvaney is blaming Republican Pat Cipollone for not doing enough to help
obstruct the impeachment inquiry, while
Cipollone blames Mulvaney for admitting Trump's quid pro quo on national television. And while watching in-fighting between criminals is fun, Republicans still support party over country to the end. Republican
Peter T. King, despite the fact that he's resigning and he can vote his conscience without fear of reprisal, and without even hearing any of the latest testimony or evidence against Trump, still said he would
not vote to impeach Trump.
- Republicans spell out their message quite clearly: They're not interested in getting people to vote, they're interested in getting older well-off
people to vote.
- Poor Lindsay Graham, how does he stand without a spine?
- Roy Zimmerman does a duet with Deven Green.
- White supremacist Republicans have a fetish for not masturbating.
John Oliver outdoes himself with his latest episode on SLAPP lawsuits.
When you're a totalitarian regime you control everything, including what your subjects are allowed to say, and to a large extent, what outsiders say when they do business with you. Just look at how the
NBA is caving to China.
Just a reminder, police breathalysers are not accurate.
The craziness of planar graphs.
Was Betamax really better than VHS? Nope.
Another day, another child-raping priest.
|Just glue the crystals back together!|
I finally beat Final Fantasy V.
- Republicans, desperate to avoid impeachment, keep throwing everything against the wall in the hopes that something will stick.
- Donald Trump Jr. was booed off the stage, not by Liberals, but by Trumps supporters after Don Jr. refused to do a Q&A because Liberals were too loud, not realizing he was being heckled by his
- Republican Mike Pompeo is having a bad day. Pompeo told the press that Michael McKinley never said a word to him about the firing of Ambassador to Ukraine Marie Yovanovitch, McKinley has testified under
oath that he most certainly did.
- The fact that Bill Barr refused isn't newsworthy, but is is newsworthy that Trump asked him to publicly state how blackmailing Ukraine was perfectly
- Proving just how focused he is on the presidency, Trump is thinking about going back to being a game show host.
- Tennessee Republicans have a choice between a doctor who say Jesus forgives him for
sexually assaulted his patients and a racist scumbag.
- Another rat leaves the sinking ship: Republican Peter King has become the 20th Congressional Republican to admit he
won't be seeking reelection.
- Amazon paid $1,500,000 to prevent Democrats from holding office in Seattle, Washington, but they won anyway, and they plan on forcing Amazon to pay taxes and pay their workers
a livable wage.
- I honestly love how open Elizabeth Warren is about eating the rich.
- Poor actors will do anything for a paycheck, even defend Trump.
- Aron Ra talks about what might have made America great.
Christian pastor Wes Feltner has a history of having sex with his teenage parishioners, but, for some reason, he
keeps getting promoted.
Ronald Reagen liked to take credit for tearing down the Berlin wall, but a big reason for why it fell was an accident.
|I'm a bitch, I'm a lover|
I've updated all my music-themed pages on my Wiki so that listed genres are now links, and created a page for the current most popular genre,
- Republican Rand Paul thinks Trump should be allowed to publicly name the whistleblower who reported his Ukrainian blackmail, citing the sixth amendment which allows a defendant to confront their accuser. Of
course, he's absolutely wrong. Impeachment is not a criminal
trial, so the sixth doesn't apply, and, even if it were, both Trump and Rand Paul most likely already know the whistle blower's name and could publicly state it without recourse, they just want Democrats or the
media to do their dirty work for them. Not that the identity of the whistle blower matters, six people, who were active Republicans or appointed by
Republicans, have already went on record saying that, yes, Trump did indeed blackmail the president of Ukraine in order to harm a political rival.
- Trump's wall is so useless that, not only can you cut through it with an over-the-counter saw, but it can be climbed over by an eight-year-old!
- US District Judge Paul Friedman accurately states that Trump
"violates all recognized democratic norms."
- Republicans have used various shady and corrupt methods to raise an obscene amount of campaign money.
- Lindsey Graham doesn't think Trump blackmailed a foreign nation because he refuses to read the transcript.
- Let's keep the Southern victories going through to the next election!
- You can use Elizabeth Warren's tax calculator for billionaires to find out how much the greed tax will affect you. As you can
imagine, the ultra-wealthy wolves of Wall Street are not happy about this.
Myths about the vagina related to the hymen and why so many people
have it all wrong.
Do particles of light cast shadows?
Christian preacher and comedian John Crist has canceled his latest tour after several allegations of sexual harassment have been
made against him.
Bobby Paul Edwards gets 10 years in prison and must pay $273,000 for literally enslaving a disabled black man for five years.
|Lift up your hands|
I've changed my tech page to the computer page and added a pages for
operating systems, software,
hardware, and the Internet.
- After Trump blackmailed a US ally to cast doubt on his political rivals, he also asked Republican William Barr to
publicly absolve him. Barr likes to think himself superior with his great
Christian morals, but he's as dirty as they come.
- Trump keeps telling people to "read the transcript!" Two things about that: one, we did, that's why everyone knows you've committed a crime. Two, that's not even a transcript, but a rough transcript. You're
still hiding the full transcript.
- Why did Republican Gordon Sondland change his testimony about the quid pro quo? Probably because he learned that a lot of other witnesses were spilling the beans, and he didn't want to
go to prison for perjury.
- Trump has lost another lawsuit and has been ordered to personally pay $2,000,000 to a nonprofit group because of his
criminal charity violations. It's a start.
- Republicans love discriminating against women, racial minorities, and the LGBT. For centuries they've been fighting to keep their bigotry codified into US law, even to the point of denying medicine, but
their fight just got a little harder now that a US District Judge ruled that people can't just claim their religion allows them to
refuse medical treatment.
- Republican Mike Pence has had an active hand in rerouting US aide to ensure that it
only helps his fellow Christians.
SNL's pet commercial parodies.
A lot of fires are actually put out by convicts, but, despite all their on-the-job training, they aren't allowed to become firefighters after they serve
Clifton Blackwell is being charged with a hate crime for throwing acid into a Mexican man's face saying he
invaded his country.
I've added a page for Ghosts 'N Goblins.
- The blue wave continues. Trump pushed for Kentucky to keep their nationalist Republican Governor, but he just lost his re-election campaign
to a Democratic! And, for the first time in a long time, Virginia's state Congress has a
Democratic majority! No doubt, the Republicans will try to create some last-minute border-line-criminal
laws to prevent the Democrats from being allowed to do anything, as is their wont, but it's still nice steady progress.
- Republicans continue to ignore the law, refusing to take part in investigating the criminal nature
of their criminal president.
- Trump continues to accuse the Bidens of using their office to promote their business while he uses the office of the US Presidency to shill for
his son's ghost-written book. How bad of a businessman is Trump? Even with constantly forcing people to stay at his properties, Trump's businesses
are still losing money!
- Criminals are cutting through the brand new sections of Trump's useless border wall with a saw you can
buy at any hardware store.
- Just as over 11,000 scientists protest to make it clear that human-caused climate change is real extremely dangerous, Trump pulls the
US out of the Paris Climate Agreement.
- Why did Trump move to Florida? Maybe he learned about their hatred and abuse of LGBT people?
Truth cannot be solved with an algorithm.
What you think you know about human reproduction is probably wrong.
How recording film at different rates can seem to warp time.
I finished reading Jane Austin's Pride and Prejudice. Hated it!
- With Trump's ambassador to the EU testifying that Trump
did indeed demand a quid pro quo from Ukraine,
that makes six high-level administrators agreeing against him. Ambassador Gordon Sondland, Lieutenant Colonel Alexander Vindman, former Ukraine Ambassador William B. Taylor, Tim Morrison, Republican Senator Ron
Johnson, and Republican acting Chief of Staff Mick Mulvaney.
- Republicans are going to hold onto Trump no matter how deep into the bowels of hell he drags them. In a way, that's good, because it will cause
irreparable damage to their party, but, in the process, it's going to cause irreparable harm to our country as well.
- A couple months ago, Trump offered to help Vladamir Putin
douse the Russian wildfires. Today, Trump is cutting
funding to the West coast to douse America's wildfires. Trump is truly the "Russia First"
- Under Trump, white supremacists have become emboldened, but most of them still hide their overt racism behind a veneer of "heritage" and "culture." Take for example Richard Spencer, who doesn't consider
himself a white supremacist, bur rather "alt-right." Shortly after a white supremacist drove his car into a crowd of counter-protesters and murdered Heather Heyer, Spencer held an emergency meeting where he
was recorded issuing a long tirade of racist slurs and hate against Jews and black people. Despite his attempt to put racism in a cheap suit and haircut, he's
still racist garbage. And don't forget, Trump said there were good people on both sides.
- Trump has always bragged that he likes to sexually assault women, and, though she doesn't have recordings, one of his accusers has been able to show that Trump had
called her directly several times.
- Trump tried going out in public again and he was thoroughly booed again! Shaming and mocking Trump is what
good honest people do.
- Warren for 2020.
- Yes, you can hack voting machines. Yes, it's easy. Yes, even the ones that are not supposed to be connected to the Internet.
Modern Vintage Gamer takes a look at the graphics of the Game Boy.
A Catholic hospital just charged a new mother nearly one million dollars for giving birth prematurely because she didn't sign up her newborn during the time she was recovering, now her insurance
refuses to cover it. It's what Jesus would do.
Mario would be thrilled to have Tails as a sidekick.
Bill Maher continues to offer up his platform to antivaxxers. His
views are not based on science or evidence, they're based only on disagreeing with people.
More SNL commercial parodies.
|Nobody should ever be above the law|
I've added a page for the video game, A-Train.
- Nancy Polosi talks about the impeachment investigation against Trump and
how well it's progressing after the House passed the vote with every Republican refusing to
accept that Trump's blackmailing of a foreign government for his own person gain was wrong.
- Republicans are claiming that the portions of the US Constitution that outline how to impeach the President are
unconstitutional! They're also refusing to testify or even
show up for the impeachment inquiries. If an ordinary American tried that, they
would rightly be arrested and put in jail, but Republicans pride themselves on being above the law.
- Trump referred to those who don't blindly follow everyone of his crazed decisions as "human scum." Rather than come up with a creative way to spin Trump's hate speech, the White House's new press
secretary, Stephanie Grisham, kicked off her new job by say, yes, Trump's critics are indeed
human scum. This isn't unexpected considering that more than one Trump employee has
come forward saying they were told they would be fired if they didn't
publicly praise him.
- Everyone knew it was only a matter of time before it happened, but Trump pushed it through anyway. The Keystone oil pipeline, which so many Native Americans protested for years to demand it not be allowed
to plow through their land, many of whom were arrested and tortured for trying to stop its construction, has just dumped
383,000 gallons of crude oil into wetlands. The wildlife there has been
dangerously contaminated and will remain polluted for decades, if not centuries.
- Another loss for Trump as his appeal to keep his taxes hidden fails in court.
- Trump's non-stop crime spree makes it difficult to focus on all the other news that's going on.
Can you fit an entire game into the 512 byte boot sector of a floppy disk?
Christian churches continue to use public schools as a recruitment center to
Pennsylvania wasted $1,100,000 of taxpayer money to prevent non-religious
people from being allowed to giving invocations at the House of Representatives, even though the Senate allows them to.
Teddy Roosevelt did a lot of good stuff, but he was also a huge dick.
Why is it important to be a skeptic? Because the government doesn't know how to protect gullible people from charlatans.
|That was Halloween!|
Corporations are skirting regulations by paying online promoters to advertise for them, and it's working!
Revenge porn should be illegal everywhere, and publicly ridiculing rapists should be legal
What's going on behind the scenes in the Untitled Goose Game?
Part 3 of RCA's failed CED, a vinyl video player.
Being a "militant" secularist just means being a good person.
|This is Halloween!|
I've begun a page on the Video Graphics Array hardware.
- New information on Trump's criminal call to Ukraine. Lieutenant Colonel Alexander Vindman explained how White House lawyer John Eisenberg, after being informed of Trump's blackmail conversation, took the
phone call's transcripts and hid them. Naturally,
Fox and Republicans are saying every bigoted thing they can think of to
discredit the American veteran.
- The House of Representatives has officially voted on and passed the impeachment inquiry. 194
Republicans voted against it, which means, 194 Republicans care more about their party than the country. Very strangely 2 Democrats voted against it, which means 2 Democrats are going to have a hard time
- Trump posted an obviously fake photo of himself giving the medal of honor, one of America's highest military awards, to the canine who helped Navy Seals take down Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi. The original photo
was of James McCloughan, a retired army medic who saved the lives of 10 people in Vietnam, but Trump, apparently preferred the dog. In addition to dishonoring the US soldier, Trump also inadvertently
declassified the dog's name which was supposed to be secret. When asked about the secrecy, Trump confirmed the name, just in case there was any doubt. Just another
boneheaded move from Trump.
- Trump chose Lawrence VanDyke to be a federal judge. However, during the Judiciary Committee to determine if he is capable, the committee read various personal opinions from VanDyke's colleagues in the
American Bar Association. They described his as lazy, incompetent, unqualified, and pointed out that VanDyke himself refused to say he would judge LGBT people fairly. After hearing all his colleague's criticism
against him, VanDyke broke down crying. Naturally, Republicans ignored all of the criticism and accused the ABA of
bigotry against Conservatives.
- Dr. Randall Williams, Missouri's state health director appointed by Republican Pat McCrory, was keeping private records of women's menstrual cycles without their knowledge or consent, in an attempt to
determine if they were secretly having abortions.
- I don't care about the World Series, but I do care about Trump going to prison.
Combating the many, many lies about sex told by Christians.
The latest Angry Video Game Nerd has fantastic visuals, too bad James is just reading a script.
Christian preacher, and registered sex offender, Dennis Glenn Slaton is out on bond, but his stitches are still in. While Slaton was trying to rape a woman with a knife, the woman took the knife, cut off
Slaton's penis and stabbed him in the ass. Slaton, who has been convicted of various crimes all his life says
he's the real victim here.
CGP Grey explains which planet is the closest.
|So if you're crazy, I don't care you amaze me.|
I added a page for The Fratellis' song Whistle For the Choir.
- National Security Council Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman testified that Republicans doctored the transcript of Trump's phone call to Ukraine by purposely removing the
most incriminating portions.
- I love that Trump finally got a taste of what the American public really think of him, and I hope he goes to public events more.
- After years of claiming the Obama didn't lift a finger to stop Osama Bin Laden, Trump is now trying to take all the credit for killing Abu Bakr
al-Baghdadi, but it's not going as well as he planned.
- Republican Paul Petersen, used his Mormon church to commit a whole slew of crimes including human smuggling, sale of a child, fraud, forgery, and conspiracy to commit money laundering. And, true to form for
a Republican, Peterson's attorney is arguing, not only should he be able to keep his government job in spite of all these crimes, but suspending him for something as minor as selling children
- Trump only hires the best men for the job.
A Catholic adoption agency is demanding that they be allowed to continue to discriminate against any potential parents who don't adhere to their strict Christian moral code. Apparently, protecting child
raping priests is good, but a child being raised by loving parents who aren't married is a mortal sin. Thankfully, the courts don't seem to be as
ignorant as they are.
You can't reduce corruption simply by fighting it, you also have to make the world a better place.
Rather than deal with 30 counts of child sex abuse, Christian preacher Bryan Fulwider killed himself. Kind of gives you an idea of how seriously he took his
Planting 20,000,000 trees won't stop climate change, but it will help. Also, based on how much carbon they sequester when they die, whales are worth
an insane amount of money.
Just in time for Halloween, Epic Rap Battles of History pits Vlad the Impaler vs Count Dracula.
Thoughts and prayers is a bit of a misnomer as, if you're praying, you're not thinking.
|I gotta new way to wark|
I added a page for Nintendo's Punch-Out!! universe.
- Why did Trump throw US allies the Kurds to the wolves, and abandon Syria for Russia and Turkey to carve up the nation for themselves? And why is he
now talking about a military invasion for their oil right after
claiming he wanted to get out of the Middle East (but not until we sell US troops to Saudi Arabia?
- GM, Chrysler, and Toyota are siding with Trump when it comes to the elimination of state's rights. They don't care about the environment, they don't care about small government, they only care about not
having to make their vehicles pollute less, and they'll stake their reputations on a criminal president who is being impeached
to remain dirty.
- SNL accurately captures the average Trump supporter, and Trump's criminal sons.
The strange behavior of alcohol in a glass. And speaking of drugs, you can't trust a mouse to tell you why humans
like to get high.
A private Catholic school, Caurus Academy, in Arizona was hosting a Native American girl's volleyball team. Sadly, the families of the Catholic team began shouting out racial slurs against the Native
Americans and mocking them with racist gestures. The referees for the game refused to do anything about it, and it got so bad that the coach for the Native Americans had to forfeit the game for fear
their players were in danger!
Over the weekend, I finished reading Seth Andrews's book Sacred Cows.
- Trump is so used to controlling who is around him, he has the privilege of not knowing that most of the country hates him. However, when he goes to a public event, rather than one of his
Klan rallies, he gets an earful.
- Why does Trump brief Russian politicians
before briefing American
politicians? Because he knows who he's really beholden to.
- Trump owes over $1,000,000 in unpaid bills to cities all over the nation for his fascist
- Because he's a narcissus, Trump tries to turn his gaffes into jokes.
- Bobby Rankin snubbed Republican Mitch McConnell, not just because McConnell is a monster, but because McConnell's destruction of veteran benefits caused extra strife for Bobby's
now deceased veteran
- Republicans just knowingly elected a convicted child predator to a government job, because,
of course they did.
More Did You Know Gaming? about the Genesis.
How to abuse science to make money with fake studies.
SNL has made some wonderful commercial parodies over the years.
Want to radicalize a normal person into the alt-right? Here's how.
The 8-bit Guy explains how early phone phreaking worked.
|I'm going down by the river / Where it's warm and green|
I'm gonna have a drink and walk around / I got a lot to think about
Halloween party tomorrow!
I've added a page for computers and added a download and graphic sheet to the
Kelly Bachman was right to address the fact that sexual predator Harvey Weinstein felt like he could attend a public event and
not face ridicule.
Why does the US legal system tend to take kids away from black parents five times more frequently than white parents?
LaKendrick Coburn El is a Christian who believes his god wants him to hate the LGBT. So, why is he on his city's
Human Rights Commission?
Women who hate trans women are demanding their products be even more feminine than they already are.
|It's never too late to learn music|
Illy let me get about 5 hours of sleep last night, but I'm still beat. I still need to shop for and decorate for a Halloween party. Should be painful.
I've added a page for video game music composer Koji Kondo and broke out a page for
video game consoles. I've also closed down commenting on my old Blasphemer's Bible web site since it's just spam these days.
- Trump's lawyers are spelling out what Republican Attorney General William Barr hinted at: Republicans believe the President can literally murder someone in public and not be arrested
until they leave office.
- Trump's impeachment investigation is going great for people who care about justice, but not so great for Republicans. When they broke into the
secure section of the House of Representatives to disrupt Trump's impeachment, they did more that break the law, they compromised national security. With their cell phones filming and microphones recording,
Republicans just gave anyway any secrets of the room to every hostile government in the
- Abortion rates are in decline, not because Republicans are criminalizing it, but because Democrats are ensuring people have
easy access to birth control.
- The US has a long history of allowing white men to form mobs and murder black people without charge or trial in a criminal process called lynching. For
centuries, black people everywhere lived in fear that they would be murdered in such a horrible way. So, when a white man complains that people investigating their crimes
is a "lynching," it's not only impossible to take them seriously, but it's also an admission on their part of racism.
- All of the sudden, Trump wants to build a wall in Colorado. Maybe to keep out Nambia? Or the
Indian region of Nepal?
- Punch Nazis until they stop being Nazis.
|It's never too late to learn|
Illy had a fever last night and kept Emily and me up for most of the night. I need a nap.
I've added a page for the SNES game Chrono Trigger.
- After Trump abandoned US allies to die in Syria, Turkey and Russia declared their intent to share the area the US once protected. Meanwhile, Trump brags
mission accomplished. And Trump didn't just purposely abandon our Kurdish allies in
Syria, he's even abandoning them here in the USA as well.
- Trump's ambassador to Ukraine explained that, yes, the hold on military aide to Ukraine was for a quid pro quo, and, yes, Trump was
directly responsible. Republicans violate the law to cause a small riot in the
House of Representatives. Mick Mulvaney tries to say he
didn't say what he said, and Rudy Giuliani is still crazy.
- Republican Betsy DeVos took $11,000,000 that was supposed to go to public universities and spent it on unaccredited for-profit colleges
which is illegal.
- Republican Will Hurd goes into detail explaining why Trump's border wall is a huge waste of money.
- Trump tries to justify his extreme corruption and emoluments violations.
- Republican Warren Hurst of Tennessee complains about the horrible persecution of white men after using
Lindsay Ellis explains what it's like to be attacked online by a mob white supremacists. Or, as Trump calls them, "good people."
The endangered species list is... complicated.
This vacuum florescent display isn't a vacuum florescent display!
|Send Trump to a Mexican prison|
I've added a page for the Doom comic book and updated the
Doom universe page.
- Trump says the part of the US Constitution which prohibits accepting bribes from foreign governments
is "phony." What a piece of trash. Glad the
impeachment is continuing.
- A recent poll of Americans shows that a third of white Evangelicals will support Trump no matter what he does! Would they continue to support him if he sacrificed a child to Satan?
A third say yes! Even when he tries to get fired,
- Speaking of Trump's crimes, why was he so eager to blackmail Ukraine? Turns out, Putin was
pulling his puppet strings.
- Trump's cabinet meeting was just a long list of lies, but then, it mirrors his entire presidency.
To all my Canadian friends just across the border, don't forget to vote!
Grand Rapids, Michigan based brewery Founders is in the middle of a racism lawsuit because former employee Tracy Evans says the company had a history of racism. The general manager, Dominic Ryan, tried a
very interesting legal defense, claiming that he didn't know his black employee was black. When asked if he knows if Michael Jordan or Barack Obama are black, Ryan said he didn't know because he never met
them. Good luck with the lawsuit you racist piece of crap!
How the SNES graphics processor was used to make a rotating cylindrical background.
Reclaimed Voices helps hold Jehovah's Witnesses accountable for their years of protecting child rapists.
Good on you Northern Ireland! They've legalized same-sex marriage and decriminalized abortion!
Poor Luigi just can't catch a break.
|Send Trump to prison|
I've broken out a page specifically for video game controllers and added a page for
the company Tecmo and the home computer, the ZX Spectrum.
- Trump used to pretend to love the Kurds, then they got in the way of his Turkish hotel, so they had to die. Literally thousands of people from
American allied nations are dead, and it's Trump's fault. He personally helped ISIS terrorists to escape prison and
expand their territory in Syria. Trump needs to
be impeached, then arrested, then imprisoned.
- Trump, still not sure why people think it's wrong of him to use the US Presidency as his own personal checkbook, gets annoyed when even Republicans
complain, so he decided not to host the G7 at his own resort.
But his acting Chief of Staff (because he still doesn't have a real one) Mick Mulvaney is still loyal and tried to do damage control by explaining why it's okay for Trump to be especially corrupt because
he's in the hotel business. Uh, no! Presidents are not supposed to be in any business! They're supposed to sell their
businesses or put them in blind trusts. Trump did neither!
- Trump is literally selling the US military to fight
Saudi Arabia's wars. The USA is now a mercenary nation.
- Trump gives the middle finger after women astronauts corrected his ignorance of women in space. He might argue that he was merely scratching his face with his middle finger, but he seems to do this an
awful lot when people correct his stupidity.
- Remember how Trump can't actually read, and Jerry Fawell Jr. had an affair with his pool boy? Samantha Bee remembers.
- New Jersey Mayor, Republican Ed McKelvey, went on a hate-speech rant against same-sex marriage at a church because he was too stupid to realize an online article about the US Supreme Court legalizing incest
was a joke!
Well-educated people whose understanding of the world grows and adapts to new information are exactly the type of people we need leading the country. Too bad we
never elect them!
The Reid Technique is a form of interrogation taught to law enforcement. Although its goal is to get criminals to confess crimes, what actually ends up happening very frequently is it manipulates innocent
people into confessing to crimes they didn't commit. The TV show When They See Us, which is about how police tricked five children into confessing to a horrible crime, but eventually discovered that the five
children were innocent (Trump still says they're guilty), explained exactly what it wrong with the Reid technique, so now the people who teach the technique are trying to
sue the creators!
For the majority of the existence of the Mormon Church, they have been extremely racist, explaining the origin of dark skin as their god punishing white people by turning their skin black so everyone would
know they're evil. Then, just as they were about to lost their tax exempt status for racism, the leaders of the church claimed their god told them to start accepting black people among their ranks, only to
later acknowledge it wasn't their god after all, they were just being racist. You'd think with their
extremely embarrassing past they would take a more progressive approach to LGBT rights, but, no, they're still backing the torture of gay people in an attempt to
"fix" their sexuality.
Marlon Anderson, a black security guard, was called the n-word by a student, and Anderson told the student not to call him the n-word, so, the high school fired him
for using the n-word.
Want to learn how to make plutonium? First, get yourself some neptunium.
|Try and tear me down|
I added a page for media which features a queer character.
- After denying it for weeks, Republicans are now openly admitting the Trump demanded a quid pro quo from the Ukraine, says that they do it all the time, and told Americans to
just get over it! This may have been in response to Gordon Sondland, Trump's ambassador to the
European Union, admitting that Trump ordered him to work with Rudy Giuliani to
blackmail Ukraine. Sondland's admission is nice, but it's not like he's a hero. Remember, he spent about $1,000,000 of tax payer money
renovating his own home.
- The parents of Harry Dunn, the 19-year-old who was hit and killed by Anne Sacoolas who was driving on the wrong side of the road, and then fled the country to escape punishment, were brought to the USA to
meet with Trump. Trump made sure the cameras were rolling when he surprised the parents by telling them, with no prior warning, that they could meet with the woman who killed their son, but only if they did it
right now, while he filmed them. The parents explained they are very willing to meet Sacoolas, but only with therapists and mediators there to
help resolve the issue, they refused to use their tragedy to be a publicity
stunt for a disgusting ghoul like Trump!
- The Dems keep debating, but they're standing in solidarity against Trump.
- The leader of our nation just wrote one of the most bizarre, and stupid, letters to the President of Turkey.
- A cop accidentally shot his gun in the middle of a school. Thankfully, nobody was hurt, but this is what happens when you follow Republican pipe dreams of
filling schools with guns.
Ron Reagan's advertisement for the Freedom From Religion Foundation.
Pew's latest survey shows Christianity is continuing to decline, but people aren't converting to other religions, they're giving up religion
Dennis Prager's Internet-only "university" really think your children will learn wonderful things from the bible. I guess they've never read it!
Police officer Anthony Amada ordered a man to jump off a roof, and, when the man refused, he ordered another cop to push him off! Then, after the cop pushed him off, the ones on the ground tased him! As
punishment, the cop had to give up one day of
Parts three and four of Bart Ehrman's lecture about the rise of Christianity.
|Beware the day after the ides of October|
I added a page for the Nevi'im, the middle section of the Jewish Tanakh.
Twitter openly admits that they will ignore their rules about harassment, bullying, and lying if they decide the horrible thing being said is by someone who is
A cop used his "training and experience" to identify a white powdery substance on a homeless man as cocaine... it turned out to be
Surgeons love to cut, but it doesn't hurt to ask them if they really need to.
Courts are finally starting to punish conspiracy theorists for harassing the families of
mass shooting victims.
Understanding the recently awarded Nobel Prize in physics for exoplanets and cosmology.
Do I look like a man with a plan? The Joker asks in The Dark Knight. Well... yes. Everything you do screams "plan."
The god of the bible is evil.
|Beware the ides of October|
I added a page on software distribution models, and, where applicable, categorized all the software on my Wiki as
freeware, shareware, crippleware, nagware, and adware.
- After Trump witlessly pulled US forces out of Syria leaving Kurdish forces to be invaded by Turkey so Trump's Turkish real estate would do better, Kurds are now seeking protection by
US enemy, Russia. Funny how everything involving Trump always ends up in Russia for some reason. Even after someone explained to Trump how
ISIS terrorists are being held captive by the Kurds, and, if the Kurds fall, all the terrorists will be released, Trump said they would only
kill our allies in Europe, so, who cares? Someone must have finally
got through to Trump, because he eventually decided to impose sanctions on Turkey, but, as usual with Trump, it's too little too late.
- Rudy Giuliani's associates, and good friends of Trump, are in jail, and Giuliani might not be far behind, what with
all the crimes.
- Republican Mike Pompeo is trying to cover up the fact that he's part of the most corrupt White House in the history of our country by using his office to preach his religion. Little does he know that using
a secular position of power to preach your religion is, in itself, a form of
- Republicans openly admit they know Trump is racist, know he's unqualified, know he's ruining the country, but they will continue to vote for him
- White supremacy in my own backyard, and maybe the police shouldn't be so eager
to protect Nazis?
- Why is there such a huge wealth disparity in the USA? Because Republicans keep >rewarding the companies that make it happen.
The extremely dark and horrific way Americans eliminated the culture of Native Americans by stealing their children.
Christian pastor Jeremy Lobdell used the death of a toddler of an atheist mother as a pawn in his sermon. His sheep then bombed the mother's phone and social media with religious affirmations and requests to
convert. Naturally, a lot of people got upset about this, but, rather than apologize, Lobdell threatened to call the police if people
didn't stop harassing him!
Christians like to accuse Muslims of taqiyyah, but they don't even understand it.
|Out of the frying pan...|
I added a page for the original PlayStation and musician
- The leaders of the US military wants to remain in Syria, US allies want the US military to stay in Syria, even other Republicans want the US military to stay in Syria, but Russia does not want the US
military to stay in Syria. Therefore, Trump ordered the US military to withdraw from Syria and refuses to listen to all his
experts, generals, and fellow
- More is happening in the impeachment process, and Trump's latest scandals are only helping it
- Republican Rick Perry didn't even know what the Department of Energy did when he was chosen to run it, and he forgot that it even existed during his run for president. Despite these facts, Trump chose him
to lead it. Now Trump is throwing Perry under the bus blaming him for setting up the Ukraine corruption phone call, and Perry is being
subpoenaed by Congress. The White House has already openly defying Congress by
denying them access to investigate, so Perry might not even respond.
- True to form, Trump spent national Coming Out Day meeting with hate groups.
- Because he's a bigot, Republican William Barr, Trump's Attorney General, is blaming all of society's ills
on the non-religious. Of course, the most secular nations are
actually doing fantastic, which shows Barr, like all bigots, is also really
- Christians continue to place Donald Trump before Jesus.
Eleven more Catholic clergy have been exposed for committing sexual assault. All of them from
the same organization.
Bart Ehrman's lecture series on the formation of Christianity: parts 1 and 2.
|Damaging the nation|
I gave up on reading Gone Girl, an absolute garbage novel.
- Republicans are calling for the execution of the person who blew the whistle on Trump's criminal Ukraine call, but it turns out at least four different US national security officers
raised alarms about the call. Trump
thinks he's above the law, and Republicans doing everything in their power to make that so, but the impeachment is on the wall, and if they drag this
out long enough, maybe the next president will actually hold him accountable.
- With his long history of not paying his bills, event centers have finally wised up and are
demanding Trump pay for his
klan rallies up front. Naturally, he
threatened to sue. And, while at the rally, Trump
spewed forth an attack against refugees saying they hate America and shamed anyone who wants to
care for the needy.
- Trump did run on a campaign of being a "deal maker," and that's precisely what his followers got. Trouble is, his "deals" always seem to involve helping the
criminals who work for him.
- Republican Mike Pompeo, Trump's flavor of the month for Secretary of State, has just lost his senior adviser Michael McKinley who
wisely resigned rather then get caught up in the impeachment scandal.
- Facebook's official policy allows politicians to lie about anything and everything in their ads, but then, Facebook
has a long history of messing up.
Some questions for the Dems.
|Republicans really hate the Constitution|
I added a page for the video game publisher Tradewest. I've also added to my page on the
old testament, the books in the Church of the East and Oriental Orthodox canons.
- When the person you back turns out to be a rapist, a con man, and a flagrantly abuses the power you've entrusted him with, the wise thing to do is to disavow him, distance yourself from him as far as
possible, and demand justice against him, but Republicans are anything but wise. They're openly defying the entire American justice system in order to
protect their criminal. This is why you don't get involved with a cult of personality.
As Trump continues to break the law with impunity, his helpers who aren't above the law continue to get arrested while trying to flee the country, yet again on
campaign finance violations involved with Russia!
- The only reason the US made any headway in slowing the invasion of Syria by ISIS was because Kurds did our fighting for us. Then, Trump
left them to die (16 fatalities and growing) at the hands of Turkey, strange because Trump has nothing but hatred for Muslims and Turkey is an almost
exclusively Muslim nation. The Turks have invaded the Kurds and Trump is dismissing the fact that US allies are being invaded by saying the Kurds didn't help the US
in World War II.
- Anne Sacoolas, an American politician's wife living in the UK, was driving on the wrong side of the road and smashed into teenager, Harry Dunn, killing him. Rather than go through the UK legal system,
Sacoolas declared diplomatic immunity and she and her family hastily fled the UK back to the USA leaving the dead teen's family begging for justice. Trump not only callously shrugged off the killing, but found
a way to make it about himself, saying, "The woman was driving on the wrong side of the road. And that can happen, you know. Those are the opposite roads. That happens.
I won't say it ever happened to me, but it did."
- It's funny how Republicans tout law and order, yet completely hate the FBI and CIA.
Want to abuse science to blame women for their lack of orgasms? Here's a garbage study involving rabbits.
|Republicans are criminals|
I added a page for my favorite song from Hedwig and the Angry Inch: Origin of Love.
The top 400 richest families in the USA now pay a lower tax rate than the
poorest families in the USA.
Now that she's at risk for dying from preventable diseases, Oprah is finally endorsing vaccines. Also, cell phones still don't make you
Jeriah Mast admitted to having sex with several children, some under the age of 13, but Christian Aid Ministries continued to let him work for them
without telling anyone!
The top 20 worst polluting companies are all oil and gas companies. No surprises there.
How Nintendo tried to stop piracy on the DS.
|Turn off the lights on your way out|
I finished reading Deconverted: A Journey From Religion to Reason. I also added a page for a
Social Security notice hoax.
- Trump is crying foul over his impeachment even as new impeachable offenses keep being made
public and even as he demands more of his critics be impeached. For example, Republicans ordered Gordon
Sondland, a key witness in the Ukraine corruption scandal, to refuse to attend his deposition or any questions from investigators. The Republican strategy here seems to be, the crime of obstructing justice is
less-damaging to Trump than any testimony Sondland might give.
Financial organization Goldman Sachs explains how all of the fallout from Trump's trade wars has fallen
entirely on US businesses and households. This basically translates to an increased
price in most of what you buy in the store specifically because of Trump's misguided actions.
- Republicans are once again trying to make it a crime for Americans to use
strong encryption. Trump's Attorney General William Barr, a criminal
in his own right, is using the tired argument that encryption prevents law enforcement from stopping child predators... you know, like
Trump's friend, Jeffery Epstein. The reality is, like a car, a computer, or a camera, encryption can be used to
commit crimes, but that doesn't mean it should be illegal, especially at a time when mass surveillance in the USA has never been
- US National Security said Trump got "rolled" by Turkish President when he agreed to withdraw US forces from Northern Syria which is precisely what was wanted by
Turkey, Russia, and ISIS.
- The Trump's eventually realized that they were about to allow an anti-Muslim hate group to throw a party at Mar-a-Lago and canceled the event. The hate group said, they still support the Trumps and
blame the Left for stopping them.
Social engineering and family planning is a lot harder than simply telling people not to have children, then telling them they can. Just ask China.
Spiders are our friends.
Religious people like to say that human rights can't exists unless you believe their god.
Using origami to further engineering.
A crying white lady breaks everyone's hearts, even if she's a murderer.
|Another day, another page|
I've created a page for the gaming trope, boss tease.
- The founding fathers weren't perfect, and they clearly didn't think-through the process of impeachment, but it's still the
right thing to do. As is typical with Trump, when he's accused of a crime, his go-to response
is to accusing everyone else of what he did. So, to those who are investigating him for possible treason, he's
accusing of treason. Meanwhile, he and his fellow Republicans are trying
various tactics to avoid blame including admitting to crimes before they blow up in an attempt to
normalize the crime and trying to declare total ignorance, but maybe they should try arguing
that you can't be immoral if you're too ignorant to know right from wrong?
- I've spoke with a couple Republicans who don't understand why it's wrong for Trump to give and take favors from sketchy foreign nations, and Trump gives me another example. The USA has been helping Kurdish
troops fight ISIS in Syria, and they have successfully taken back the region. However, Turkey wants the Kurds out of there so they can control Northern Syria themselves, and, just as the Trump's started
construction of a new Trump tower in Turkey, Donald Trump stated publicly that the US military will no longer support the Kurds or interfere with Turkey
going to war with them! The Trumps will gladly sacrifice
American allies to get a real estate deal.
- Just your typical very stable genius who's clearly not crazy, but wants an
- Matt Baish, a public school teacher in Iowa, publicly "joked" about wanting to murder a teenage girl with a sniper rifle. He has been
placed on leave.
Using science to keep you safe when you jump off a cliff.
How to avoid the problematic "double bind" that narcissists try to trap you into.
The 8-bit Guy repairs a rare IntelliVision keyboard.
|Such a tease|
I've made pages for the MacVenture game series and the
Gauntlet game series.
- Another world leader, another request to take down Trump's political rivals. Trump may have been trying to cover up an earlier meeting when he asked China to investigate the Bidens yesterday, because we're
now learning that Trump privately asked Chinese ruler Xi Jinping to
investigate the Bidens and Elizabeth Warren back in June. Republicans still claim there is no evidence of a quid pro quo in any of these three meetings, but, obviously, any objective observer sees each as such.
New evidence has been released which show Trump did indeed want Ukraine to investigate the Bidens even before the phone call, he withheld their military aid, and then asked the president to do him a favor, and
Ukrainian diplomats have even been quoted saying they were worried of a quid pro
quo! Even our own White House was afraid the conversation would get out to the public and locked it away in a hidden vault. Naturally, Republicans are trying to discredit the evidence, and even calling for
violence to befall those investigating them.
- More commentary about Trump's 2,000-mile-long alligator moat.
- Republicans do not care about state's rights. Iowa painted a couple crosswalks in the colors of various LGBT movements, so, naturally federal Republicans demanded they stop. Specifically, Mitch McConnell's
wife, Republican Elaine Chao. But, the roads that were painted were state-funded roads, not federal highways! So, not only are Republicans trying to take away state's rights, they're specifically trying to take
away the things that have nothing to do with the federal government!
- ICE is using a known fraudulent technique to try and determine a person's age based on their teeth. Since this doesn't work, they putting a lot of minors
in adult prisons.
The EU described Boris Johnson's latest Brexit plan as "not even remotely acceptable," and is expected
to veto it. Just deserts for a man who lied to his nation.
Did You Know Gaming targets Magic: The Gathering.
The Squad is still doing good work!
|Finally, the sky is blue|
I've created a page for the Hello Saferide song, I Thought You Said Summer Is Going to
Take the Pain Away.
- Trump has been throwing tantrums since even before he became president, but now that the impeachment is heating up, he's at the point where he's
claiming that those who don't support him should be guilty of treason. Things have only gotten worse as
Trump picked a fight with journalists at his meeting with the President of Finland and then
openly asked China to find dirt on his political opponents.
- A second whistleblower has come forward saying that Republicans, Trump especially, used their positions of power to stop the IRS from performing the necessary audit of
Trump's and Pence's taxes.
- Republican Mike Pompeo appears to be trying to intimidate his employees at the State Department into not cooperating
with the impeachment investigation.
- At a time when Rudy Giuliani is being investigated for his corrupt dealings with Ukraine, he doesn't seem to want to stop having long talks with
federal criminal Paul Manafort who went to prison for... corrupt dealings with Ukraine.
- Trump envisions his worthless border wall the same way a six year old envisions a castle of make believe. An
alligator moat? Come off it!
- Fox has fired another one of their bigoted pundits. Todd Starnes has a long history of making racist, sexist, and homophobic slurs, but it wasn't until he suggested that Democrats
worship a god of child sacrifice that they finally sacked him. I'd say this is a victory, but, every time Fox loses one of
their disgusting liars, they always dig up another.
- California isn't afraid of the contradictory demands of Republicans.
As cold and flu season arrives, vitamin C cannot cause you to recover from an illness faster, nor can it prevent illness, but a flu vaccine sure
After pulling a woman over, police officer Daniel Wilkey removed almost all of his clothes and suggested a woman strip too so that he could give her a Christian baptism, otherwise
he would arrest her.
Lindsay Ellis talks about Disney's latest attempt at creating "woke" women.
I've created a page about zip bombs.
- Trump and his cronies don't just want to know who the whistleblower is, they want to
murder him... and to
shoot immigrants, and this Republican lapdogs follow
lock step behind him.
- It wasn't just that Republicans requested Australia help them ruin their Democratic rivals and that they blackmailed Ukraine to do the same, its that the other nations actually
agreed to help. And more Republicans are
coming out of the woodwork admitting that they too were involved with the extortion call,
but said nothing. The more they try to support Trump the
worse they look, and the more the party circles the drain.
- The majority of Michigan voters amended the state constitution to eliminate gerrymandering, so, naturally, Republicans are
- Former New Jersey Police Chief Frank Nucera, who is being charged with a hate crime for trying to murder a black man, says that black people are "like ISIS, they have no value." Naturally, he loves Trump
and says that he is the "last hope for white people."
American hero, Edward Snowden talks about how the American government spies on its citizens and prevents them from ever exposing the truth.
Did You Know Gaming? tackles the PSP.
A recap of Richard Dawkins and his stupid support for a Christian white nationalist group.
|What do we want? Impeachment! When do we want it? Three years ago!|
I created a page for the bane of every competitive gamer's existence, cheating AI.
- Republican Rudy Giuliani is not doing Trump or himself any favors by constantly implicating them both on cable news. Trump is especially stupid for
risking his presidency on dirt about Biden who would, let's face it, shoot his own foot. I'd be happy with
Bernie Sanders or Elizabeth Warren.
- With the impeachment underway, we're learning more about the extent of Republican corruption. Ukraine wasn't the first country the Trump administration reached out to help them with their dirty work. Back
in 2016, Trump asked Australian officials to
help him review the FBI and CIA and Attorney General
William Barr helped because they didn't like the idea that US intelligence was learning about Trump's crimes with
- Another complaint from the whistleblower is the fact that Republicans overturned 25 security clearance denials. US defense said that 25 people in the Trump administration were not safe enough to be trusted
with top secret clearance and it would be dangerous to the nation, but Republicans
gave it to them anyway!
- Republican Amanda Chase likes cussing out the police when she
breaks the law, using
taxpayer-funded motorcades for destinations within
walking distance, campaigning with dangerous nutcase Alex
Jones, fat-shaming her coworkers, and mocking women
who were raped. Even her own party
has abandoned her, but she really loves Trump.
- Republicans mailed out letters soliciting money for their party, but they purposely made them look like official government census forms to try and
trick Americans into donating.
- Under Republican control the FDA has been powerless to stop pharmacies from selling deadly tainted drugs.
- Trump's Republican competition isn't very impressive.
- Trump is an antivaxer, but that shouldn't mean all the children he put in cages have to be as well.
Censorship on the Nintendo 64.
|What do you want for Christmas? Impeachment.|
Over the weekend, I finished reading Redshirts: A Novel With Three Codas.
- Demonstrating the point, if you condition people by being terrible long enough, nobody will be bothered when you do something terrible, a poll shows that fewer than 20% of Americans are surprised that Trump
blackmailed a foreign government to try to win the upcoming election, but, thankfully, most Americans still see this
as a serious problem. But it isn't just blackmailing a foreign government that Trump has
been accused of, there is a lot more to the whistleblower complaint including the misuse of a
private sever to hide all his underhanded dealings, and he isn't exactly trying to be
subtle about hiding his guilt, and neither is his
loose-lipped lawyer. Trump is now going full-on tyrant saying those people who
investigate his crimes should be arrested for treason and, if
he's impeached, the US will have another civil war, but Republican Adam Kinzinger
repudiates him. Trouble is, most of Trump's backers have dug in this
deep, they're afraid to pull out now and Trump continues to try and
lie his way out.
- Russia continues to keep their puppet president in check.
- Republican Chris Collins has resigned hoping it will keep him out of prison for insider trading.
Seth Andrews does a great interview with the Liberal Redneck, Trae Crowder.
Richard Dawkins endorsed three people he liked who were speaking at a Sovereign Nations rally. Only later did he discover that "Sovereign Nations," is a Christian white nationalist organization (how he
didn't figure this out from the name is a mystery). He later explained that he didn't know what the organization was about, he just liked the speakers. However, the fact that the speakers were willing to
speak for a Christian white nationalist organization should tell you something about their character.
What life is like after you escape from North Korea.
Another day, another list of Christian leaders who turn out to be child rapists. The Lansing diocese in Michigan released a list of 17 new priests who have been credibly accused of
sexually abusing children and 65-year-old Christian pastor Pastor
Paul Cain claimed that the 13-year-old he had been having sex with came
I've started a page for plants I've seen in the wild. Currently, it only has wildflowers, but, I'll
expand it over time.
- The White House is in a shambles right now because of the
impending impeachment. Not only did the rough transcript show Trump blackmailing a desperate government in order to get dirt on his political rivals,
but the Republicans did their best to keep it all covered up before Trump
foolishly released it. Not that it matters really, Republicans only care about their party's
image, not the country or even moral values, and removing a Republican president will make the Republican Senate look good, so, even if the bastard
is impeached, he's not going anywhere. Meanwhile, Trump, who claimed he would run a tight ship based on law and order, is demanding to know who has
revealed all his crimes to the press saying they're guilty of "treason" and
"close to a spy." Now, over 300 people who have
worked for national security, including those in the Bush administrations, have signed an open letter saying Trump's actions are a
"profound national security concern."
- Even as the impeachment of their president looms nearer, Republicans continue to decrease the number of refugees the nation is willing to protect
to a record low.
- Maybe the UK should adopt a constitution so they don't have mistakes like Boris Johnson?
- Republicans hate that there is someone who is calling out all their bullshit on climate change and she's white and lovable.
An actual brain scientist explains why Elon Musk's company Neuralink isn't going to get much done for awhile, and, why it won't help average people.
While investigating a domestic violence call, Mississippi police went to the wrong house and found Ismael Lopez. Lopez was innocent of violence, but he was an undocumented immigrant. This ultimately led to
police shooting Lopez in the back of the head, killing him. Lopez's widow is suing the state police for wrongful death, but an attorney for the state says the police can't be held responsible because, as an
undocumented immigrant, Lopez doesn't have any rights, including a right to life.
The Angry Video Game Nerd reviews Jurassic Park: Trespasser.
Simone Giertz talks about her crowd-funded calendar.
I've created a page for video games that feature a playable non-white character.
- Trump's made his bed of corruption and while he claims to have willingly given up the rough transcript of the call, the whistleblower complaint
shows that Republicans did everything in their power to eliminate the records. Hopefully, this will ultimately
lead to Trump's impeachment. The telephone transcript between him and Ukraine clearly show him
offering up the help of the US
Department of Justice to a foreign government in order to uncover dirt on his political rivals. True to form, Trump is trying to lie his way out of it, first by claiming his hold on the military aid was for
security reasons (the Pentagon refuted his claim), then claiming he did it
because Biden's son is a criminal (Ukraine's legal system refutes this), and finally by
claiming he can't be impeached or the stock market will crash. You mean, more than it already
- Only days after taking away California's right to set tighter pollution constraints than the national level, Republicans complained that the state's pollution is
far too high! Under Republican control, the EPA is a total joke.
- Fox host Laura Ingraham says that children who protest against pollution are like the
"Children of the Corn." Even Laura's own brother calls her
Will an atheist pay you money not to pray for them? Probably not.
There are a lot of angry men in Charlottesville suing to keep Confederate statues standing tall. When local journalists checked into their backgrounds they discovered that not only are many of them white
supremacists, but at least one of them, Edward Dickinson Tayloe II, comes from a family of slave owners.
Christian pastor Octavio Cantarero tried to rape a girl and blamed the child for having demons that
made him do it.
If you have to tell students to lie and conceal what they do, maybe you know they're doing something illegal and you shouldn't be helping them
in the first place?
More universities should perform gay-pride halftime shows when visiting Christian
General Motors finally caved and agreed to reinstate their employee's health care.
While this is a victory for the union, GM should be thoroughly ashamed on themselves for treating their employees so poorly while their CEO makes 281 times the
average worker salary.
I've reworked my page on video games that can be put into an unwinnable state.
- A rough transcript of Trump's call to the president of Ukraine has been made available. This isn't a recording, but rather the combined statements of those in the room listening to the phone call. The
transcript shows that the accusations against Trump saying he requested Ukraine work with Attorney General William Barr to find dirt on the Bidens
is all true! Apparently, he also asked them to help him find the email server of Hillary Clinton
(seriously!) to which the Ukraine president agreed to help. He didn't have much choice, because Trump had stopped the military aid Congress approved for them to defend against a Russian invasion. Turns out,
Trump's own advisors expected him to take this corrupt route and tried to disrupt the phone call as
much as possible! Trump's lawyer Rudy Giuliani claimed he was among the first to see the transcript of the call, which pissed off a lot of actual government officials who say they should have been
the first to know.
- Trump is away from the US while all this shit is going down. He's currently at the UN telling the nations of the world they need to stop helping
each other, and start being more selfish and nationalistic. I wouldn't expect anything less from him.
- Republicans are trying to end a public school lunch program which will cause
500,000 to go hungry every day.
Jordan Peterson and his daughter Mikhaila are the latest fad self-help gurus, and, like their ilk, they propose a radical new diet which will solve all your problems. The diet, eating absolutely nothing but
meat and salt.
Antivaxers in North Carolina are abusing their religious exemption and causing one of the largest
outbreaks of disease in decades.
An interesting interview of Supreme Court Justice Sonia Sotomayor.
Cameron Strang, founder of a Christian magazine, is stepping aside after making a series of
racially insensitive and misogynistic remarks.
It's been about 20 years since I first played it, but I finally beat the NES port of Gauntlet.
- The current facts about Trump and the call to Ukraine are, he definitely ordered his Chief of Staff, Mick Mulvaney, to withhold military aid
before he made the call. He admitted to talking about Joe Biden's
son. All that's missing is him admitting the two are connected, but the White House is trying to keep silent about such a disgraceful act and instead attacking the
credibility of the whistleblower. This has caused House Speaker Nancy Pelosi to state that she
will begin a formal impeachment inquiry, which has caused Trump to change tunes
on releasing the transcripts!
- Republican Christians don't just try to force their beliefs on Americans, they try to force their beliefs
on the world.
- The UK has ruled that, no, Boris Johnson can't just turn off the government when he isn't getting his way, and it will be reinstated tomorrow rather
than in October.
- After blatantly lying that scientists aren't trying to stop climate change (they are!) Fox pundit Republican Michael Knowles, who really doesn't
have any scientific credentials, called climate change activist Greta Thunberg
mentally ill for wanting to cut back on pollution.
The FAA has been found guilty of negligence in regard to Boeing's deadly 737 MAX. The Office of Special Counsel, which investigates whistleblower complaints, concluded that the Federal Aviation
Administration misled Congress about the safety tests of the planes and their pilots claiming that most of the people involved in safety decisions
Anthony Magnabosco talks about the best way to convince people to change their mind, and it's not by berating them.
Epic Rap Battles of History pit Catholic criminal Mother Teresa against coke-fueled cigar smoker, Sigmund Freud.
|Trump belongs in prison|
I finished reading Carl Sagan's Pale Blue Dot.
- More details about the crime Trump committed that was so bad his own employees blew the whistle on him. It appears that Trump, once again, asked a
foreign power to investigate his political rivals. Trump is accused of withholding military
aide from Ukraine, which they desperately needed to stop a Russian invasion, unless the nation agreed to re-open their corruption case against a petroleum company that Joe Biden's son is involved with. So
far, Trump has admitted that he spoke to Ukraine about the Bidens, and so has
his lawyer Rudolph Giuliani, after lying about it first. Trump, Giuliani, and Trump's Press Secretary (a
former Fox employee) all refuse to share the transcripts or even talk to the press about anything at
all. This administration's White House has been nothing but leaks since day one, but the worst leaker in Trump's mouth. Seriously, the military has
to constantly tell him to stop revealing their secrets!
- After being totally ignored by the Trump administration, and declared non-existent by Fox, the recent the mass murders have caused the Department of Homeland Security to finally acknowledge that white
nationalists are a major terror threat. How they will stop their leader, Donald
Trump, remains unseen.
- Fox's Lou Dobbs shamelessly adores Trump and will tell any lie necessary to make it seem like everything is going great at the White House no matter how
horrible it really is.
- Republicans in North Carolina are still trying to ban same-sex marriage.
- Justin Trudeau has a racist past of wearing black face, but he has since become one of the most progressive national leaders today.
- The State of Michigan has a simple rule, excluding emergency vehicles, no automobiles are allowed on Mackinac Island. When Gerald Ford visited the island, he respected that rule and traveled by horse and
carriage. In fact, the island hasn't had a motorcade on it since 1898! In an effort to show how much he respects state rights, Republican Mike Pence
demanded a motorcade to take him from where he landed to the Grand Hotel, which is less than a mile
Jews are still sucking the blood of the penises of circumcised infants and
giving them genital herpes.
How math can be employed to keep private data a secret from people who are good at math.
After inviting a Christian pastor who previously refused to stop turning public school graduations into his own personal church services, Wisconsin graduate students wrote a letter to the school explaining
their disappointment. The letter seems to have worked, as the school has vowed to stop endorsing religions
during their graduations.
The 8-bit Guy goes into more detail about making a new 8-bit home computer.
|Trump is a criminal|
Last night I beat the game, Digital: A Love Story.
- Still only surface details about the whistleblower have been leaked by White House staff. They're claiming that the person who reported severe corruption by Trump making an obscene promise to a foreign
leader involves the nation of Ukraine. Ukraine has been in the news since 2014 when Russia invaded and conquered a
part of the nation. Based on his past, we can probably assume that Trump's back-room deal was not only terrible for the
USA, but also highly illegal. In fact, his personal lawyer, Rudolph Giuliani
is once again making a mess for Trump, getting caught up in his own lies, and implied that he and Trump asked Ukraine to
get dirt on Joe Biden.
- I have no love of our nation's wasteful military spending, and I would prefer to see the entire military budget cut to less than one tenth its current size, but I can still critique Trump's hypocrisy.
Despite all his claims that he's in favor of the US military, his priorities are always about himself. Case in point, he is pulling funding from the rebuilding of US military bases that were destroyed in the
hurricane and using that money to build his
- Don't trust pundits, Elizabeth Warren is kicking ass!
- Trump nominated Republican billionaire Darrell Issa to be the Director of the US Trade and Development Agency, but, like everyone else Trump nominated, he has a background of crime and corruption that is
making it hard for him to pass his background check.
- Republican Robert O'Brien is just another criminal work for the Criminal and Chief.
- Brett Kavanaugh could have respected the office of Supreme Court by demanding a full investigation of his past, but that's not typical behavior for a
- Trump is bombing the hell out of Middle Eastern civilians, but he has yet to bring
the nation into full-scale war, so I guess that's one incredibly low bar he's passed.
- Climate change is a serious problem, and even Republicans used to see reason, but they're bought and paid for by old rich white guys who will be dead before the
really bad stuff hits.
- Republicans do not care about state's rights.
- Republicans have been complaining about voter fraud for years, so it seemed rather odd that "Moscow" Mitch McConnell was doing everything in his power to stop a bill that would prevent voter fraud. Of
course, if you're paying attention, you know why. When Republicans say "voter fraud" they mean, non-white voters, and the election security bill would primarily prevent hackers (who are mostly foreign white
people) from infiltrating voter machines. Just like with the bill to cover the health care of 9/11 first responders, it took a lot of public shaming before Moscow Mitch finally caved and agreed to
fund the voter protection bill.
- Yes, the founders of the nation deserve respect for putting together a complex system of government, but that doesn't mean we should deify them.
- Colt has ceased manufacturing of their AR-15 assault rifle for civilians claiming there isn't enough of a market
for them anymore. Good to hear.
- Our tax dollars were spent to pay Sean Spicer to lie to us every day. No amount of terrible dancing can fix that.
We won't be colonizing Mars any time soon, but for rather strange reasons.
Are vegans more likely to die than meat eaters? Only if you manipulate the data.
|Want a great example of a false dilemma?|
I began a page for the popular Christian argument: liar, lunatic, lord.
- Someone in the White House made an official whistleblower complaint to the about Trump saying that he promised a foreign leader something awful. Republicans are currently doing everything in their power to
keep the complain unknown, so nobody yet knows what Trump promised or who he promised it to, but, whatever it was, it was so bad that his own staff
freaked out about it!
- White supremacists are terrorizing black people and their families so much they're causing them to
drop out of political races. Daniel McMahon, of Brandon, Florida, has
been arrested for his terrorism, but the damage has been done.
- My current favorite Democratic candidate for president is Elizabeth Warren. I like how
well-prepared she is, I like most of her proposals, and I like her
many years of experience.
- Republican Ted Cruz doesn't like his Facebook feed to be polluted with facts, and Facebook bends over backwards to make sure you also don't get to see the facts
he doesn't like.
- Trump's plan to win the upcoming election is to simply convince all the people he called drug dealers and rapists to vote for him.
Trying to stop deadly mosquitoes by introducing a genetic disease into the population might -sound- like a smart idea, but what happens when they evolve and become even more
The Clergy Project, an organization that helps preachers find new jobs after leaving the church, is celebrating it's
Olympic runner Caster Semenya was temporarily banned from her sport because her body naturally produces a lot of testosterone, but, despite what
that infomercial selling Cambodian testosterone tells you, simply having more testosterone won't make you a better athlete. In fact, for several sports, it's actually better to have
No, you can't turn tear gas into a solid by putting it into a cup of liquid nitrogen.
I added a page for video games which feature a playable female character.
- America-first Trump is ready to take the USA into a war in the Middle East just as soon as Saudi Arabia tells him to, because
he's a puppet. When every US intelligence organization said in agreement that Russia had purposely and covertly interfered with the US presidential
election, Obama placed sanctions on the country. Shortly after being sworn in, Trump lifted those sanctions. Now, Iran is being accused of being responsible for bombing a Saudi Arabian oil field, but the
evidence it scant. So, Trump is imposing sanctions against Iran.
- Once again, Republicans are using their federal authority to eliminate state's rights. In this case, California has instituted anti-pollution laws that are a little more strict than the EPA, but Republicans
are taking away the state's right to do this. All my life, Republicans have claimed they were against big government
and in favor of state's rights, but their actions are always contrary.
- Republican Mike Folmer has been caught with child
- More details about how Republicans prevented the FBI from investigating Brett Kavanaugh's
multiple sexual assault allegations.
- Republicans are cutting back on USDA inspections of pork. Hope you guys don't mind
getting a tape worm.
- Republican Sean Spicer, who famously resigned after being unable to keep up with the non-stop lies he had to tell in order to protect Trump, also believes his god has nothing better to do than keep him on a
reality TV dancing show.
Catholic priest Arthur Perrault is finally seeing the inside of a prison after living most of his life a free man despite
raping several children.
|Evolution is just a theory... like gravity|
I finished reading Richard Leakey and Roger Lewin's book Origins: What New Discoveries Reveal About the Emergence of Our Species and Its
- Republicans say they want legal immigration, but they're actions prove they don't want any immigration at all.
- It's important to keep talking about the fact that Republicans still voted in favor of Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh even after knowing he had been credibly accused of sexual assault by multiple
women, and then offered congratulations to all the people who help defend him, while simultaneously
smearing his victims.
- Every single one of Trump's appointees have either been found guilty of corruption or are currently being investigated for corruption, and Secretary of Transportation, Republican Elaine Chao
is no different.
- It has been estimated by Moody Analytics that Trump's various trade wars have lost the USA around 300,000
- Arizona's Supreme Court has just been given two new Republican justices, and they've legalized discrimination, but
only for religious people.
- Most of the world is freaking out that the Amazon is burning, but US Republicans are helping to actively light the fires.
I used to like Bill Maher's in-your-face say-it-like-it-is attitude, but, the more I watched him, the more I realized, he's garbage. He's an antivaxxer, but doesn't know anything about science, he talks
about how he should be allowed to say racist slurs without any negative feedback because of "freedom of speech," and, his latest screed was straight-up fat-shaming. Fat people know they're fat because they are
constantly shamed by people like him about it, and one thing we know doesn't help people lose weight, is shaming them because of it, especially under the guise of tough-love when it's clear that there is not
love to be had. James Corden made a fantastic response.
Mega Man would have an easier time if Rush acted like a real dog.
There are several ways to combat climate change, and one really bad way to just give up.
The entirely true story about how New York and New Jersey fought over Staten Island and decided it with a fully legitimate boat race.
Defending the argument that white supremacy is intrinsic to Mormonism.
|J: Jar of jam|
I've created a page for multi-genre video games.
- Republican Brett Kavanaugh openly lied to a congressional panel and ranted and cried about how unfair it was that the allegations of
sexual assault made against him by Christine Blasey Ford were allowed to be discussed. Of course, Republicans still confirmed him, despite his breakdown, and now, to add insult to injury, Republicans are
awarding the Attorney General's Award for Distinguished Service to those lawyers who defended him. Republicans thought that giving a parade to a sexual predator would help his image, but it has only brought
forth more allegations of sexual assault. Deborah Ramirez, a former Yale classmate of Kavanaugh's, also accused him of sexually assaulted her back in college, but the FBI is refused to investigate the list of
witnesses, but now another woman has come out against Kavanaugh
with a similar story and new calls for his impeachment
are being made! As a fellow sexual assaulter, Trump continues to
defend Kavanaugh saying it's not the women he assaulted, but Kavanaugh himself who is the real victim.
- More details about the Bolton/Trump fiasco show Bolton offered to resign, then Trump lied
about firing him. This all happened in part because Bolton wasn't being nice enough to Trump's buddy, North Korean dictator, Kim Jong Un. But don't
worry about nothing getting done at the White House because Trump keeps firing everyone. There are plenty in line because it's so much fun to work for Trump,
or so he believes.
- Why Trump just won't let his mistake about Alabama die.
- Despite their disagreements, pretty much all of the Democratic hopefuls are beating Trump in
Purdue Pharma has filed for bankruptcy to protect the assets of the owners who were responsible for the opioid
crisis. The problem here is, the business has been destroyed, along with all the jobs of the people who worked there, but the people who caused the problem are
not being punished. Similarly, the Catholic diocese in Rochester, New York is filing for bankruptcy because of their role in
The United Auto Workers Union has gone on strike against GM after they failed to reach a
contract agreement. GM claims they just can't afford to give union members health care, yet the company made
$11,800,000,000 in profit last year, and the CEO, Mary Barra, was paid
just shy of $22,000,000, which is 281 times the average GM
employee. Did she do 281 times the work?
The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration has been tracking the number of high-impact storms since 1980, and what they've discovered is they have been steadily rising and doing more damage, and
human-caused climate change is to blame.
Another small victory as a public school stops illegally forcing Christianity
on students and families.
|Down in the chambers of law there's a blueprint|
To make sadness invisible, suffering a figment.
I saw Seth Andrews give a lecture last night while volunteering with CFI.
I've added a page for the Youth Group song, TJ.
- Most of Trump's businesses hired illegal immigrants for labor, and Trump and his family knew all about it.
- The lone black Republican who showed up at a Trump rally and was called out by Trump as "my African American," has quit the party because he doesn't like Trump's
"white superiority complex."
- When a war monger isn't despicable enough to work for Trump, you know you have a problem.
- Republicans are comparing Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez to a genocidal maniac in their latest smear campaign
which blames socialism for the Khmer Rouge genocide in Cambodia, which is odd, since they were Communists.
- Donald Trump continues to shamelessly use the presidency as his own personal checkbook, and all Americans are footing the bill.
Whether it was created specifically to help slave owners or just had the side-effect of helping slave owners, the electoral college certainly helped
|Don't let the bastards grind you down|
I've created a page for works of media which have a strong female character, and the opposite, a
damsel in distress.
- While trying to defend his firing of John Bolton, Trump tried to paint himself as the voice of reason, which is a horrifying thought.
- North Carolina Republicans didn't attend a 9/11 memorial so they could secretly change a budget law that they previously lost. Why was this possible? Because Democrats were honorably
attending the 9/11 memorial ceremony.
Democrats weren't entirely caught off guard by this, they knew Republicans were itching to perform a secret election, and Republican David Lewis even gave his word to the Governor that they would never do
something so despicable as to deface the death of American citizens and first responders with something so sordid as a budget vote. Then, they did it anyway.
- Republicans dismiss the fact that white supremacists are a major cause of terrorism in the USA, and they frequently blame Democrats for causing mass shootings, even when the shooters are saying Trump
talking points verbatim. But don't take my word for this, Republicans
say so themselves. And while universal
background checks are a good start, if we really want to reduce mass shootings in this country, we have to take the same common sense approach used by all the countries who have far fewer shootings, require gun
owners to undergo education and licensing.
- The many, many lies Trump has told about 9/11.
- Republican Jason Rapert installed an illegal ten commandments monument at the Arkansas State Capitol, and then had to defend it in court. His deposition was recorded, but he doesn't want anyone to have
access to it because he's afraid his own words will make him look bad.
- How many times does Trump need to "joke" about violating term limits before it stops being a joke?
- Republican Matt Seely made a post online claiming that The Squad is proof that
America has forgotten 9/11. Just like with North Carolina,
Republicans have no decorum when it comes to using the deaths of innocent civilians for their political beliefs. Seely is not only grouping liberal Muslims with the fundamental Muslim terrorists who carried out
9/11 (which is as bigoted as saying liberal Christians are the same as the Westboro Baptists), but strangely includes Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez in the criticism despite her Judeo-Christian heritage. This is
expected of Seely who, last year, also made an online post mocking women who don't accuse Republican men of sexually assaulting them within a length of time he deems appropriate.
Another day, another cop arrested for kidnapping and raping
Science is less about a lone genius and far more about a collaborative effort.
Most of the arguments in favor of trophy hunting are BS.
|Trump may as well be a terrorist for all the damage he's done to the nation|
I beat the Game Gear and Master System ports of X-Men: Mojo World which was especially bad.
- Just prior to the anniversary of the 9/11 terrorist attacks, Trump invited the Taliban
to the USA.
- Trump made a mistake when he claimed Hurricane Dorian was going to hit Alabama. The NOAA publicly contradicted him, not to be spiteful, but in order to
prevent a state-wide panic. But Trump is such a petulant baby, he can't deal with anyone contradicting him,
even when he's objectively wrong, so he made a huge deal over it, even altering a map with a black marker to make it look like the NOAA agreed with him.
Afterward, Republican Wilbur Ross threatened to fire anyone at the NOAA who disagreed with Trump and
then lied about it. We've seen this before dozens of time. Trump's cronies rush
to his rescue, and up losing their credibility and reputation defending his lies.
- After another bad report on the US economy, Trump said the Federal Reserve should offer negative interest rates to refinance debt, which I guess means he wants the US government to pay people for
going into debt.
- Republicans once again prove they are all in favor of big-government when there is a paycheck. The tobacco lobby has been attacking the vaping industry ever since it began, and Republicans are about to
give them the law they so desperately crave. Remember, smoking is responsible for around 400,000 deaths in the USA each year, vaping has been linked to fewer than 10 death since it was invented, but Republicans
are trying to ban vaping.
- Crissy Teigen makes Trump look like a PresidentPussyAssBitch on Twitter.
- UK judges have rules that Boris Johnson's Parliament shut down is illegal, but it appears to continue anyway because Conservatives never abide by
laws that are inconvenient. Also, Theresa May's xenophobic law which kicked foreign students out of the UK shortly after graduating has been reversed.
Meet the Christian church in California that was busted by the FBI for kidnapping homeless people and
turned them into slaves.
The lies Muslims tell ex-Muslims when they try and re-convert them. No surprise, they're very similar to the lies Christians tell ex-Christians.
The 8-bit Guy discusses how music worked in the 8-bit and 16-bit eras.
|Jacking the beanstalk|
I beat the Master System port of Mickey's Ultimate Challenge. Terrible game!
- Trump promised Mexico would pay for his useless border wall, and now he stealing the money from the US military and
US disaster relief.
- Another one bites the dust! Trump's unqualified pro-war anti-foreigner National Security Advisor, Republican John Bolton, is out of the White House. Bolton says he offered his resignation because Trump is
so difficult to work with, while Trump claims
he fired Bolton for not agreeing with him enough. The departure is especially embarrassing for Republicans who now have to find a -fourth- replacement for yet another job that won't get done.
- Remember when Trump stupidly claimed that Alabama was going to be hit by Hurricane Dorian, and then wouldn't admit he made a mistake, and then
Republicans threatened to fire anyone who said he was wrong? And now he's going full-on nationalist and refusing to help Bahamian hurricane
victims calling them very bad gang members and drug dealers. Yeah, that's how he
is all the time.
- The only reason we know that Russia attempted to hack Florida voting machines just prior to the 2016 presidential election is because of a US veteran and military translator,
Reality Winner. Republicans were trying their best to keep the Russian digital invasion a secret in order to protect Trump, but Winner heroically and
selflessly acted as a whistle-blower to make the Republican cover-up known to all. Sadly, Winner has just sentenced to
over 5 years in prison for her brave deeds.
- Benjamin Netanyahu, is seeking reelection as the Prime Minister of Israel, and he made the extremely shocking claim to invade and conquer large sections of Palestine with the cooperation of
Trump and the US military!
- Under Republican control, the EPA has stopped enforcing rules that protect children
against lead paint.
- Republican Kerry Roberts thinks America's problems can be solved by simply banning
colleges and universities.
- The UK government failed to allow Boris Johnson a new vote and it is now officially shut down for over a month. Their Parliament is protesting,
and now Johnson either has to go back to the EU with his tail between his legs and beg for more time or do something drastic to get a no deal exit which would be a serious blow to the UK. So, just like in the
USA, the ultra-conservative party is hell-bent on ruining everything because they really hate foreigners.
A massive list of names of child-molesting priests has been compiled from various sources and listed by state and dioceses. If your children have any chance of ever being involved in a Catholic event, you
may want to check the list.
The reality of the Pokémon economy.
Maybe the Senate could get something done if they got rid of the filibuster?
|"Mizrabel" is a good name for a witch|
Over the weekend I took out a ground wasp nest and beat the Master System port of Castle of Illusion. I've also
greatly updated my list of candies.
- US military intelligence had to extract one of our highest-ranking spies out of Russia in part because they believed Trump's reckless blabbering of top secret information to the public, and especially to
Russian diplomats, would get him discovered and tortured to death. The spy is now safely out of Russia,
but the US has lost one of its most important informants into their regime, all because Trump can't keep his fat mouth shut!
- The Republican White House is so openly corrupt right now that companies aren't even trying to hide the fact that they're willing to donate to Trump in order to eliminate keep
safety watchdogs at bay.
- After enough people complained about Trump's obvious corruption with using the position of President to traffic business to his hotels, even when they're 180 miles away from the intended destination, the
Air Force is performing a review. Nothing will happen because of it, but it's nice to see
the illusion of accountability.
- Trump is even forcing the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration to agree with his
bonehead Alabama hurricane mistake.
- No matter how much Republicans deny it, climate change is a serious threat, and only the Democrats seem prepared to address it. Meanwhile, the
- The bright future for those who have been forced to resigned from Trump's regime.
|Better check your crystal ball again!|
Last night I beat both the Game Gear and Master System ports of Aladdin. I also created a page for the
- Trump just can't let it go and continues to lie about hurricane Dorian
- Like rats leaving a sinking ship.
- Republican Mike Pence, staunch LGBT hater, and US Vice President, went to Iceland where the people greeting him with a whole bunch of
- If universal background checks were enforced, the Texas shooter wouldn't have been able to buy his gun.
- It's nice to see the UK is fighting back against their ultra-Conservative leader. Let's just hope he doesn't ruin the country on his
way to the bottom.
Drew Brees explains that he doesn't hate LGBT people shortly after staring in a commercial for a Christian hate group that
actively abuses LGBT people.
There are still many places in the world where you can be executed for offending people's religious beliefs, and even so-called "free" nations help
|Just remember that the last laugh is on you|
I added a page for the secular humanist perspective on death.
- After looking like a complete imbecile once again, by endless lying about never hearing about a
category five hurricane, and assuring America that Dorian will hit Alabama. Trump could have
simply said, "oops my mistake," but, he chose the path of the psychopath and added his own projection to a map
to include Alabama!
- Republicans once again tried to take away the press pass of a journalist, and a federal judge once again said what they did
- Republican Joe Balash used his government position to push for more Arctic oil drilling. Immediately after resigning, he was hired by an Arctic oil drilling company. It's almost as if Republicans are
selling out their country.
- After is came out that lenders were using predatory tactics to trick students into loans they could never hope to pay back, Congress created the Public Service Loan Forgiveness program. However, since those
in charge are the same people who own these predatory lenders, people like Republican Betsy DeVos, they're doing everything in their power to ruin the program including denying loan forgiveness to
99% of the applicants!
- Ultra-Conservative Boris Johnson is messing up the UK government so badly, his own brother has
The nerds who study the size of raindrops.
Understanding what it means to be secular.
|Bah Ram Ewe!|
I also beat the Game Boy Color game Babe and Friends and added a category for
video game tie-ins.
- The US military has far too much money anyway, but at least they could have used it for something like taking care of soldiers, but, no,
Republicans collaborated to take $3,600,000,000 from them to
waste on a border wall.
- The inverted yield curve has predicted an impending recession accurately for every recession in the last 50 years, and, with Trump destroying the economy, it's no surprise we're seeing one now. But what
exactly is an inverted yield curve?
- A UK judge tells the UK Conservative party, you can't just shut down the government to get what you want. If only American
judges had the gumption to do the same thing!
- Full Frontal's recap on climate change and the Republicans who refuse to even acknowledge the existence of scientists.
- Trump once again disagrees with an entire field of science by claiming he knows more about hurricanes
than all meteorologists.
Let that be a lesson to the rest of you! Google just lost $170,000,000 for mining and selling the private data
How a neo-Nazi police officer named Logan Woodzell successfully got a reporter fired for merely reporting the fact that Woodzell was photographed at a white power rally
Hong Kong protesters win a minor victory forcing the withdrawal of a bill that would allow China to extradite Hong Kong prisoners to China
where they would be subjected to various human rights violations.
Valdemort's assistant explains why he keeps losing to a bunch of kids.
McKrae Game, founder of a homophobic gay conversion program that tortured countless LGBT people, just came out as
How Aerogel acts as an amazing insulator.
|I was crazy once!|
Over the weekend I beat the Game Boy game Double Dragon II.
- Trump once again inadvertently revealed top secret US military secrets to the entire world. This time, he posted images from a
secret US surveillance satellite, one that the US
public is not supposed to know anything about, and certainly US adversaries aren't supposed to know anything about, but now they
know a great deal!
- There was yet another mass shooting. No, not the 17-year-old who injured 10 people when he opened fire
at an Alabama football game, not the 14-year-old boy
who murdered all five members of his family. No, I'm referring to the Texan who injured 22 people
and killed seven more, including a toddler who he shot in the face. Texas Republicans responded by voting to weakening
eight different gun control laws. Republican Matt Schaefer, who religiously opposes any form of gun
control, even preventing violent criminals from having guns, blames the shooting on a
lack of thoughts and prayers.
- Republicans are so openly-corrupt, they're going well out of their way to stay at Trump's hotels in order to make him money
at the taxpayer's expense.
- Randy Rainbow sings Cheeto Christ Stupid-Czar.
- Part of me is happy to see the UK continue to crash and burn over Brexit because it means the US isn't the only country with ignorant bigots, but
then I remember that two collapsing super powers isn't exactly a good thing for global stability.
Racist Christians are still trying to prevent white people from
marrying black people.
What would it take to surround your home with a lava moat?
Principal Philip Todd Wilson fought to ban all books with any LGBT content out of his schools because he considered them pornographic. He has just been arrested on 15 counts of
Understanding the flow of fluids with the Navier-Stokes equations.
Carroll County, Maryland just lost $125,000 of taxpayer money fighting to keep their meetings filled with bigoted
Using artificial clouds to see cosmic rays.
Want to go further back? Check the old news.