|Ignorance should be painful|
- The House of Representatives has approved the articles of impeachment against Trump. As expected, every Republican violated their oath of office
and voted against impeachment, but the Democratic majority was enough to at least have the House
do what's right. Republican Mitch McConnell has
already said, when the vote reaches the Senate, he will let Trump's lawyers tell
him what to do. This isn't shocking since McConnell hasn't done his job for the majority of the time he's been in office, so letting someone else work for him is his MO.
- The investigation of how the FBI handled the Russian investigation against Trump showed they did a wonderful job. Naturally, Trump is
lying about everything.
- Republican Matt Bevin lost to a Democrat, which was very impressive for Kentucky, but he didn't lose gracefully. Just prior to leaving office, Bevin, proving Republicans care nothing for justice, pardoned
428 convicted criminals including several murderers and a child-rapist!
- I wish I could be all smug and mock the UK for stupidly voting evil rich incompetent bastards into office and causing their country to
self implode, but my country is just as stupid.
- To honor Jews for Hanukkah, Trump invited, not a rabbi, but a Christian preacher who says
all Jews are going to hell. You can't expect much from an anti-Semite like Trump who keeps
telling a story about his Jewish "friend," but gives him a new name every time.
- When a nation doesn't educate their citizens to the point where they can work toward increasing the overall quality of the nation, it must rely on selling them as commodities. Case in point, one of the USA's
largest exports is blood.
- Republican Jim Cleveland, the man who said good Christians thinks interracial marriage is evil,
- The Pentagon has lied to the American people for over a decade about their failed war in Iraq.
- The Republican war on the poor continues.
- Stephen Miller found someone just as racist as he! Mazel Tov
Edmonton unanimously approves a ban on torturing LGBT people until they pretend to be straight.
The Angry Video Game Nerd doesn't have a lot of good things to say about Majora's Mask.
A lot of government employees are actually great people who work hard at thankless jobs and deserve recognition.
Another day, another Christian pastor sexually assaults a teenage
girl. Let's make Roger VanRaden's name famous.
|Take out the Trump!|
- A White House memo shows that Trump did indeed personally withhold military aide from Ukraine even though it was
already approved by Congress, an overstepping of his authority. At this point, Republicans aren't
even trying to defend Trump's impeachment because there is nothing to defend. Trump and his
fellow Republicans keep admitting to all of his crimes. For those few who still want to pretend like they're in the right, they're arguing that even the
Conservatives who disagree with Trump are all part of a deep state conspiracy. It's nice that Democrats are taking this seriously, but, Senate
Republicans will continue to put party before country and lie to protect Trump.
- In an effort to stem the dangerous influenza epidemic occurring throughout the Republican migrant concentration camps, doctors appeared in droves to give them free flu vaccinations. The doctors were
- Don Jr. shot an endangered argali without a permit. Then, using the power of nepotism, demanded from the government of Mongolia a permit to kill the endangered animal,
and got it.
- Under Republican direction, ICE and the Border Patrol are using devices to actively monitor and record to your
cell phone calls, text messages, and emails.
- Republicans continue to push for charter schools getting taxpayer money, even though they continue to fail to teach children, and sometimes,
never even open!
Deputy Daniel Wilkey, a cop who, during a traffic stop, forced a women to undress so he could baptize her, has a growing rap sheet including reckless endangerment, extortion, assault,
Exploring new physics by studying the edge of our galaxy.
|Dispose of Trump!|
My babies turn 2 today! It's shocking how much they've grown.
I started a page on the issues around adding backdoors to encryption. It's still pretty raw, but I'll
fine-tune it over the next couple days.
- The Republican tactic of calling all of our enemies our friends and all of our friends
enemies may protect Trump, but it's doing lasting damage to the nation.
- For years, student loan organizations have been practicing predatory lending, just like the banks that caused the economic collapse of 2008. They lied to students and tricked them into wracking up huge
amounts of debt at extremely hight interest rates. Congress ruled that the lenders were in the wrong, and should be punished by not being able to collect on their loans and forgiving the debt of those students
who were victims. However, Republican Betsy DeVos continues to refuse to forgive the criminal loans. Even after being told she had to by a judge, but she keeps refusing because the Republican White House will
do nothing to punish her. She just lost another court case, but still refuses
to do her job. Why is she so anti-student and pro-criminal? Because she makes her money with student loans
at for-profit schools. Trump appointed her knowing full-well that she would be terrible for students
- Wired magazine says it pretty clear and in a straightforward way I wish other media outlets would: Fox is now a threat to
US national security. Meanwhile, Fox is being sued, yet again, by one of their employees because she was sexually harassed and Fox
tried to cover it up.
- Trump tried to steal $3,600,000,000 from the US military in order to build his useless border wall, but a Federal Judge
- Republicans are still demanding backdoors to all forms of encryption, and their bad arguments have even
persuaded some Democrats into joining the idiotic fight. But, to be clear, you cannot add a backdoor into encryption for law enforcement that a criminals can't also take advantage. Yes, an encryption backdoor
would make it easier for the FBI to stop child trafficking, but it would also make it easier for every criminal in the world to have access to your bank account. You're already at risk for having
your own face stolen.
- I would like to agree with the headline that Trump paid out $2,000,000 for defrauding charities in New York, but, since Trump has been siphoning tax dollars his entire administration, the reality is,
American taxpayers have paid his fine.
- Apparently, Trump takes yuge dumps.
- These are not the actions of a sane mind.
When Christian Pastor Tommy Callaway of Pittman Park United Methodist Church discovered he was on television, he walked up to a female reporter and slapped her on the ass. He didn't even apologize, he had
his lawyer issue a statement that what he did wasn't criminal.
Robert L. Dear, Jr., the Christian terrorist who murdered two people at a doctor's office and a police officer, explained his values as, "I am not crazy. I am just a
Looking at various cults and how they rank up against each other.
I've added a page for the American video game publisher, Software Creations.
- Trump is officially being impeached on two separate violations,
abuse of power, and obstruction of Congress.
- Citizens are allowed to vote in private to guarantee the right to vote their conscious without having to fear dangerous people who might try to force them to vote a particular way. So, if someone demands
you publicly divulge who you voted for in secret, you shouldn't trust them to have you or your country's best interest at heart. Enter the Republican
- Despite all his posturing and saber-rattling, Trump has always hired undocumented immigrants.
- Republicans Mitch McConnell and Ted Cruz refuse to support the Violence Against Women Act because it might take guns away from men with a past history of violent crimes. The police
are not impressed.
- Poor Trump, all the cool kids are laughing at him.
- How things would be different if Trump were black.
- Trump says a lot of crap.
Why do mirrors flip things left-to-right, but not top-to-bottom? They don't, we do!
Do your cops solve crimes with magic?
Breaking the boundaries of Portal.
The science behind the butterfly effect.
|Trump is a turd|
Went to the CFI Solstice dinner yesterday. It was a lot of fun chatting with friends and sobering to hear about the impending legal calamities the USA will face for the next 40 years or so.
I've added a page for the NES port of Double Dragon and the
- Criticism of the government is necessary free speech in any democracy, but that is not what the USA has become. Stanley Sloan was expected to speak about foreign policy at a NATO event, but, because he has
been critical of Trump, U.S. Ambassador, Republican Carla Sands, demanded he be banned from the event! Rather than face backlash from White House Republicans, the event was
- The Republicans on the US Supreme Court ruled that Kentucky's unscientific and non-medicinal law that forces women to undergo unnecessary procedures before getting an abortion
- Trump is so proud of protecting men who committed war crimes, that he parades them on stage
just to brag.
- Republicans continue to prove they care more about their party than they care about the country. The Ukraine conspiracy have been thoroughly debunked by intelligence organizations around the world, but that
doesn't stop the from continuing to lie through their teeth in hopes that they will convince their
uneducated voters it's true.
- Trump is one of those people who is so racist, they don't even know when they're being racist. Trump's speech to Israeli Americans was just a long list of stereotypes and
- Because Trump doesn't have anything better to do, what with being impeached and all, he's complaining that toilets don't flush with enough force, and thinks it's his job to
convince people to fix them. Maybe it's just because he's so full of shit?
- Republican child-molestor Roy Moore is, once again, running for Senate in Alabama. And now he's comparing himself to Republican Supreme Court Justices Clarence Thomas and Brett Kavanagh, both of whom have
been credibly accused of sexual assault. He's not exactly
painting himself in a good light!
- Trump is a punchline for the rest of the world, which makes him cry like a baby.
- Under Republican control, the EPA is trying to eliminate evidence from those research projects that publish
- Nancy Pelosi explains that, as a Christian, she doesn't hate anyone, not even Trump.
- Mark Zuckerberg is all about privacy for himself, just not for you.
Seth Andrews and Matt Dillahunty talk about the future of Humanism and answer questions.
A woman was flying on American Airlines, when a flight attendant noticed a her shirt which read, "I Love Jesus!" and demanded she change her shirt, or she would be kicked off the airplane. Obviously, this
didn't happen, but, if it did, it would make national news and American Airlines would be boycotted for years. However, because this exact same thing happened, but the person wasn't wearing a Christian shirt,
Want to help save the world? Switch to substitutes of factory farming.
"Reverend" Cornelius Tilton of the Christian Bible College of Louisiana was arrested for sexually assaulting one of his male teenage students.
Sam Bee points out the greed of America.
|Trump is human feces|
I've created a page for Sega's first home video game console, the SG-1000.
- For the past three years, Trump has been using an unsecured cell phone to make calls about top secret information. He has been warned many times by his security advisors to stop using it because it could
be easily hacked, and everything he says could be recorded by our national enemies, but Trump continues to put the nation at risk because he doesn't want to use a new phone. Now that the phone logs of the White
House are being made public because of his impending impeachment, we're learning just how vulnerable
Trump's phone has made us. There are many reasons Trump
needs to be impeached, putting Americans at risk because he's too stupid to learn how to use a phone is just one more.
- Trump can scream and insult and posture, but, every else will continue to laugh at him.
- Republican Governor Bill Lee calls on all Tennesseans to stop eating food and start praying and maybe then his god will perform a miracle for them! That sounds like something a
three-year-old child would say.
Last year, 140,000 people died from measles, most of whom were children. Vaccinate your kids!
Sadly, Candace Owens, a black woman, has been fed enough white nationalist talking points that she has begun to believe them herself. She now makes arguments like, black people were freed from slavery
by white people, never seeming to understand it was white people who were enslaving them to begin with.
Learn yourself some fossil facts.
Why ranking a school based on performance isn't nearly as important as ranking them based on growth.
Why don't you trust law enforcement? Oh, I don't know.
|Trump is human waste|
I've created a page for the Street Fighter universe.
- Before the last presidential election, every single one of America's intelligence agencies was reporting the Russia was interfering in the election. Then, Trump personally and publicly begged them to attack
the Democrats (we later found out that he knew they already did). Trump later tried to blackmail another foreign nation, Ukraine, to help him get reelected, and the Republicans supported him every step of the
way. Obviously, this has made the Republicans look like traitors, so they've had to come up with a plan, and what a plan it is! They're claiming that every US intelligence agency was in cahoots to stop Trump,
and that it wasn't Russia who was trying to steal our election at all, but Ukraine all along! The only problem is, the people who they've hand-picked to fabricate evidence for them, Inspector General Michael
Horowitz and U.S. Attorney John Durham are both saying he can't find anything to fit the
outlandish Republican conspiracy theory.
- Trump demands to be the only person who can call NATO trash!
- Republicans have confirmed another Federal Judge to a lifetime position even after her colleagues and superiors at the American Bar Association explained in detail why she is
woefully unqualified (she has never tried a case in her entire life!). So why did
Republicans vote for Sarah Pitlyk? Because she said she will actively work to criminalize abortion. Of course, Republicans might get more than they bargained for with Pitlyk because her god also thinks in vitro
fertilization and surrogate parents should be banned!
How narcissists demand people always show false emotions for their benefit.
Redwoods trees aren't just extremely tall, they also have extremely large genomes.
The Angry Video Game Nerd plays Spawn games.
|Trump is garbage|
I added a page for the hashing program QuickHash and the network security program
Angry IP Scanner.
- Trump doesn't just protect war criminals from justice, he also attacks the people who try to bring war criminals to justice by
taking away their medals!
- Trump continues to tie up US courts to protect his own corrupt empire, but the courts keep ruling against him. His latest failure is in trying to
hide his financial records from Congress.
- Republican and authoritarian William Barr threatens communities saying, if there are people in the community who aren't showing blind respect for cops, the entire community will have their police force
- Republican Devin Nunes spends every waking moment of his life depending a toxic criminal and spreading lies. And, like many professional liars, he hates journalists, and is trying to sue them for
exposing his lies.
- In 2007, American mercenaries got spooked and went on a shooting spree murdering 17 civilians and injuring 20 more, including women and children, in an event now known as the
Nisour Square massacre. The mercenaries were held accountable for their crimes but Republicans, working with Fox, are trying desperately to
protect the murderers and make everyone forget their crimes and their victims.
- The greedy criminal Trump calls his "spiritual advisor," Christian preacher Paula White, has no problem with all of his sins and says she will
continue to promote him no matter what he does.
- Republican George Buck in Florida sent out a mass email suggesting Democrat Ilhan Omar
should be murdered.
- John Schnatter, who was fired from his own company, Papa John's Pizza, for being a racist bigot, is
still a racist bigot.
Christian preacher Acton Bowen has plead guilty to 28 counts of child sex
Christian Richard Malone has resigned after a several-year long scandal of protecting child
The Illinois State Capitol once again reminds people that there are no gods and religion is merely
myth and superstition.
What causes the AH-OOH-GAH sound of klaxons?
Why are Christian men so obsessed with homosexuality?
George Zimmerman is suing the parents of the child he murdered for $100,000,000. This is why you don't let racist assholes go
|Trump is trash|
I've added a page for one of my favorite songs by The Sounds, The Best of Me.
- Trump shows us that cronyism is still alive and well in his corrupt White
- William Barr continues to be Trump's biggest fan, arguing that judges are wrong to let Congress have access to the FBI documents which include all the
evidence of Trump's crimes.
- This is why you don't become buddies with dictators: Russia is now officially calling their own journalists
"foreign agents." And you can bet your ass Trump would love to do this in America.
- Republican Arthur Jones is an open Holocaust denier and white supremacist, but he still gets a huge amount of Republican votes because of the official Republican motto,
"Republicans, we're actual Nazis."
- In the past three months, two more vocal fans of Trump have both pleaded guilty to fraud. Republican Chris Collins has plead guilty to
insider trading, and Republican Duncan Hunter has pleading guilty to
campaign finance fraud.
- Replace "math" with evolution or the big bang, and you have what every Republican wants for schools.
- When Republicans try to hide books that accurately depict the stupidity of Trump, the trick is to make bigger books!
The measles outbreak in Samoa has infected 3,700 people and killed 53! It's gotten so bad that the island's
entire government has shut down!
The complete Angry Video Game Nerd season 11.
Neuroscientist Giles Yeo explains addresses the question is obesity a choice? and answers
This year, seven of the eight available "Christmas" displays in the Iowa State Capitol were
randomly awarded to atheists. Also, a Satanic display has gone up in the
Illinois State Capitol.
Nature is a tightly woven web, and certain species help indicate how well the web is doing. This is why it's so important that we monitor the sage
What's going on with vaping?
|Trump is a conman|
Last night, I beat the Famicom game Kyatto Ninden Teyandee. I also added a page for the musical,
Stopping corruption requires the protection of whistleblowers, but the USA is trying to stop them.
Just being an atheist doesn't make your smarter than religious people.
The "likability" trap faced by female politicians.
How brave women helped bring about the Me Too movement.
For thanksgiving, lets not forget black people, women, and immigrants.
Simone Giertz talks about driving around in her pickup Tesla.
Why does your mom really love fake medicine? Lots of reasons, but it's not matter of intelligence.
|Trump is a criminal|
I added a page for the musical, We Will Rock You and the
Nintendo Comics System.
- Trump claimed he told Gordon Sondland on September 9th that he didn't want a quid pro quo, but the White House says
no such call was ever being made. Could it be that Trump is lying?!
- Republicans in Ohio are trying to pass a law that would require doctors to move an ectopic pregnancy from the fallopian tubes to the uterus, a dangerous surgery which can't possibly result in a viable
pregnancy. Those doctors who don't comply will be charged with murder.
- For Thanksgiving, Trump showed up in Afghanistan, bragging about his accomplishments and denigrating Obama, and then claiming he was going to
get chummy with the Taliban. And this time he suspects he won't completely
bungling it like he did before.
- As much as Republicans try to avoid the rule of law, they couldn't quite swing it for Trump's former lawyer, Don McGahn.
- Republican Rick Wiles believe that Trump is being impeached as part of a conspiracy where the nation is being
taken over by Jews.
- In an effort to try and defend Trump, Fox's Tucker Carlson calls Trump a
"full-blown bullshit artist."
- Republican Skyler Wheeler refers to the LGBT as terrorists calling them the
- Did any individual people buy Don Jr.'s book, or was it just
Republican organizations buying in bulk?
The 8-Bit Guy celebrates 1,000,000 subscribers.
Apple and Google have been bullied by Russia into acknowledging that Russia's has successfully invaded and conquered Ukraine's Crimean peninsula, now making it
part of Russia.
Samantha Bee has a long talk with Tarana Burke about the Me Too Movement: part 1,
If you get your health insurance through a Christian organization, you may
not have health insurance at all!
Epic Rap Battle between the Joker and Pennywise.
Eric Dudley, a vehemently anti-gay priest, has been accused of sexually assaulting several men and was
forced to resign.
This Mary Land police department took a page out of the Vatican's play book and moved sexual assaulting police officers into other departments while
their records clean.
|Trump is evil|
Last night I beat the Famicom game, Choujin Sentai Jetman.
- Why won't Republican Devin Nunes answer questions about his involvement with Ukraine?
- Trump spent an hour on Fox rambling about conspiracy theories that were so blatantly false that even Fox had a
hard time swallowing them.
- Trump creates a new lie claiming liberals want to change the name of Thanksgiving. The only
thing I can think of is that he's confusing Thanksgiving with Columbus Day because he's just that stupid.
- Republicans Wilbur Ross and William Barr are both
being sued for obstructing a Congressional investigation by refusing to turn over documents related to how they tried to include an immigration question on the US census.
- Two more White House officials are resigning in disgrace. The Office of Management and Budget is losing two more people who are tied to Trump's failed blackmail attempt of Ukraine in hopes that leaving will
keep them out of the storm.
- Republican Gary G. Howell believes that the First Amendment's separation of church and state clause is just
political correctness run amok.
- Melania Trump was booed when she tried to give a lecture at a youth summit.
Two more Catholic priests were finally found guilty of raping children after being protected by
Pope Francis himself.
It's not enough to vaccinate humans against deadly viruses, it also helps to vaccinate wild animals.
Infomercial guru Tony Jay Robbins has a long history of
sexually assaulting women.
The 8-Bit Guy reviews a retro keyboard, the Yamaha DX.
|Trump wishes he were Hitler|
I finished reading Masters of Doom.
- While blaming the Biden's for nepotism, Trump steps up his level of incompetent nepotism to 11.
- Why was Eddie Gallagher pardoned of his war crimes and allowed to retire? Defense Secretary Mark Esper makes it very clear,
Trump himself protected the war criminal.
- Trump has made good on his promise to treat journalists as his enemy.
- Rick Perry, like many other Republicans, spells out his religious beliefs. Basically, Trump is their messiah.
- Putting sex offender Brett Kavanaugh on the US Supreme Court has really helped Trump. Trump's tax records are key evidence in an investigation to see if Trump used campaign money to pay off all the women he
cheated on his wife with, but one sexual assaulter protects another, and the Republicans on the Supreme Court are
protecting Trump's taxes indefinitely.
- How do Republicans keep coming up with fresh lies to defend Trump? There's a service for that.
- It's nice to see that not all Republicans are allowed to obstruct the impeachment inquiry. A federal judge ruled that Trump's former lawyer Don
McGahn must testify or face legal charges. Of course, he is still allowed to refuse to answer every single question directed to him, but, at the very least,
he has to appear. It won't make the impeachment any
more useful, especially since the Republican in charge of it may be directly involved with the quid
pro quo, but it's a start.
- Trump thinks children ask their mom if they can vape, and also refers to his own son as his wife's child in yet another bizarre interview.
- Trump, not fully understanding what an anniversary is, asked why we didn't celebrate the 100th anniversary of women's suffrage sooner, and then
took credit for the anniversary.
As we near Thanksgiving, keep in mind just who the American Natives are, what we should call them, and be reminded that people of European ancestry
are still committing genocide.
SNL's Democratic Debates was pretty great.
Google's motto used the be "Don't be evil." They have since changed their motto to, "Be as evil as
Suffolk County purposely shorted the length of their yellow traffic lights by 2 seconds after installing traffic cameras to cash in on drivers inadvertently running red lights. What happened instead was
people died in car crashes because of the change. But the County wasn't about to fix it not after raking in $32,000,000 in tickets. Besides, the cameras didn't come cheap. Xerox, the company that installed the
cameras, was promised revenue on at least 25 tickets per camera, even if nobody runs them! Thankfully, a man named Stephen Ruth has been practicing civil disobedience and has been purposely cutting the camera
wires, but he now faces 22 years in prison
because of it.
Can you copyright a piece of art you've stolen from another culture? This German museum thinks so.
By relying on an artificial intelligence algorithm to police YouTube, YouTube sometimes bans people for impersonating themselves.
|The evil that men do|
Over the weekend I beat the Famicom game Yume Penguin Monogatari, making it my 256th finished game. I also saw the
musical We Will Rock You, which wasn't that great.
- Trump pardoned US soldiers guilty of war crimes, thanks in part to Secretary of the Navy, Richard V. Spencer who ignored rank and spoke directly to the White House about pardoning a war criminal.
Thankfully, Spencer's boss, Secretary of Defense Mark T. Esper,
just fired Spencer, not just for helping to
protect war criminals, but for several previous failures as well. Sadly, the damage has already been done.
- As Republicans continue to obstruct the impeachment investigation, new evidence in the form of internal White House emails has come out which shows that several higher-ups in the White House were fully
aware of Trump's decision to blackmail Ukraine, particularly between
Republicans Mick Mulvaney and Pat Cipollone.
- Still bowing to the dictator of Turkey, the White House told the overly compliant Republican Lindsey Graham to block a bill that would officially recognize Turkey's
genocide of the Armenian people. Graham has been doing serious damage to freedom in USA
for decades now, but he's really ramped up now that he worships Trump.
- The Democratic debates continue to continue.
- Randy Rainbow's latest song parody.
Tis the season for debunking Thanksgiving myths.
Three strange physics problems explained.
Eric Rasmusen, the Indiana University professor who found himself in hot water after saying women, LGBT, and black people shouldn't be allowed to be teachers just clarified that his bigotry is,
unsurprisingly, caused by the fact that he is a proper Christian.
There is a particularly bad irony about the fact that religious organizations who claim to have a trademark on truth are often extremely dishonest.
|The house of cards is falling|
I've added pages for the CD-i format and the CDI 910 player.
- Gordon Sondland, a man who paid Trump a million dollars to become an ambassador, testified explicitly that Trump demanded a quid pro quo, and that
all of the Republican higher-ups were in on it and helped him carry it out.
- Because Republican Lindsey Graham lacks a spine, he continues to do Trump's dirty work. In order to appease Trump, Graham is starting an investigation into an American citizen,
not because there is evidence of wrong doing, but because Trump lied
that there was. This will also damage the US's relationship with our ally, Ukraine.
- The Republican National Convention pissed away almost $100,000 buying copies of Donald Trump Jr.'s ghost written book in an attempt to put the book on
best seller lists.
- Stephen Miller is a white supremacist, but Trump loves him, so he will remain in the very white House.
- Republican Matt Bevin, who lost his Senate seat to a Democrat despite Trump's glowing praise (in Kentucky no less!), helped Trump's wallet by staying at a Trump hotel with Kentucky taxpayers footing the
bill. This is just another example of Trump using the office of the presidency
for personal profiting, i.e., corruption.
- One thing you can say about Republicans over the past three years, their disgusting corrupt behavior has really disenfranchised a lot of people against them,
- Democrats continue to vie for the top.
Why don't people trust the police? Maybe because they'll charge you with a crime for protecting your own property! Derek Heuring found a tracking device on his car, removed it, and then the police
arrested him for theft!
The Amazon rain forest is being destroyed primarily because the land is so valuable for farming. If humans became vegetarians, the land would be devalued, and the destruction
would be slowed.
There are a lot of people who think they can tell when people are lying based on their body language. They're wrong.
|The house of cards is falling|
Last night I beat Amazing Penguin.
- Yet another witness agrees. Gordon Sondland testified that Trump was completely on
board with the effort to blackmail Ukraine. Trump tried holding a press conference of his own to distract people, but it was all lies as usual. Also,
Lt. Col. Vindman did a great job defending the Constitution and himself. Meanwhile, Trump
is referring to everyone investigating his crimes as "human scum."
- Trump pardons soldiers who commit war crimes while attacking those with fantastic records who
disagree with him.
- Writing down talking points in the stupidest way possible is the sort of thing you would expect from a
really great brain.
- Barry Myers, who would ruin the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration to better serve his corporate interests in AccuWeather, has withdrawn from consideration. He claims it's
because of his health, but it's far more likely because journalists have uncovered a long list of sexual
harassment allegations that AccuWeather has tried to sweep under the rug, which would only get worse if he were appointed.
- After years of corruption and working with Trump to invade Palestine, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu is
finally facing charges.
Making a radio with a penny, some wire, and not much else is insane!.
I took the Washington Post's Democratic candidate quiz. It's only ten questions, so it doesn't
go into too much detail, but Joe Biden was scored dead last with only 1 agreement, Bernie Sanders is first at 8, and Elizabeth Warren and Cory Booker are tied for second with 7.
How states are working to eliminate the electoral college without actually eliminating it.
Professor Eric Rasmusen of Indiana University is racist, sexist, and homophobic, and students are boycotting his classes, but he also has tenure, so he
won't be fired.
You can't argue about the attributes of a god that you can't even show exists.
England is slowly becoming more secular and they took a big step today by allowing schools to offer
People should be allowed to not be parents if they don't want to be parents.
|Trump for prison!|
I've added rather empty pages for the PlayStation 2 and
PlayStation 3. There is a page for the hint book,
Tips & Tactics: The Legend of Zelda. I've also added maps to the
Ghosts 'N Goblins page.
- More testimony has been given against Trump in the impeachment hearings.
It's all damning. American soldiers and bipartisan government
employees are all in agreement, Trump used his power as President to blackmail an
American ally into pretending to investigate an innocent American citizen in the hopes of increasing his chances at reelection, and Trump
attacked the witnesses as they testified.
- Politicians are people, and people get sick. There is no shame in that, and we should expect our elected officials to have privacy in that regard. However, Trump being Trump, he can't just say, "I'm sick,
but the doctors tell me it's nothing to worry about," no, he has to lie through his teeth and claim he has nothing but free time
during his impeachment.
Fearing they would have to include non-Christians, a Florida school board
stopped praying at their meetings. I love when bigots shoot themselves in
The patriarchy goes further than having men control everything. Most things are also designed for a man's body, even medicine.
Gregory Allen Howard, producer of "Harriet," explained that, when he first tried to get the film made, a Hollywood studio executive wanted Julia Roberts to play the role of
People are dying in Samoa, schools are closed, and a state of emergency has been declared after antivaxxers convinced the public to
stop getting vaccinations.
What is the most expensive substance on Earth at a cost of a staggering $2,700,000,000,000,000,000 per gram?
If you use a Ring doorbell camera, be advised that the video feed can be monitored by police, they can keep it forever, and
share it with anyone.
|It's getting good!|
I've added pages for SQLite, DB Browser For
SQLite, and Type Light.
- Under Republican leadership, the USA now has the world's highest rate of
- As the not at all sexy impeachment hearings continue, more evidence comes out about Trump's
multitude of crimes and general sleazy behavior. At this point, it's
- Republican Steven Menashi has problems with women, the LGBT, Muslims, student, and non-white people. Not only did Republicans approve him to be a life-time judge, but he also will be the one who decides
whether Trump can be held accountable for crimes committed in New York.
- Republicans keep trying to make it harder for people to be counted in the US Census, because they want to silence the voices of immigrants and the poor, but you should
still be counted!
- Another one bites the dust! Mina Chang is resigning after journalists pointed out that the lied on her resume, including, just like Trump before her, having a doctored Time magazine made with her face
on the cover.
- Trump, too stupid to understand how quotation marks work, claims Nancy Pelosi said something that actually came from the
misinformation network, Fox.
- Conservative Justice Roberts, perhaps hoping this will all blow over before the US Supreme Court has to rule on it, is temporarily
protecting Trump's tax returns from seeing the light of justice.
- The most succinct way to state it is, Trump sides with war criminals.
- Republicans have officially given a green light to the Israeli
invasion of Palestine.
- A school shooting was taking place the same time Republicans were blocking a bill
on background checks.
- Want to buy Trump's childhood home?
Why there are more than two sexes.
The Christian group that broke several laws to make a fake video about Planned Parenthood has been found guilty and ordered to pay
$2,300,000 in fines.
Thirteen-year-old Bailey Harris takes a tour of the Ark Encounter and points out all of the lies.
After seeing a decreasing bottom line, Chick-fil-A finally claimed they were going to stop donating to hate groups. This caused a lot of backlash from Christian who see supporting hate groups as a bonus, so
the company's president admitted that they weren't going to exclude any groups (hate groups included it seems) from
future donation consideration.
|Trump again lets criminals go free|
Over the weekend I beat Penguin Wars for the Game Boy. I also added to the
false origins used by Christians page with the fake origin of the Christmas carol, "The Twelve Days of
- The primary defense that Republicans can muster against the impeachment hearings are, not that Trump didn't commit an impeachable offense (he did!),
but that they hearings aren't very exciting. They're not supposed to be exciting, this is a
real life presidential impeachment that will have huge implications for the future of our nation, not a made-for-TV court case. If you want a basic
primer on this, Sesame Street is here to help.
- Three US soldiers murdered unarmed civilians. They were investigates by military police and criminal charges were upheld, and the soldiers put in military prison.
Trump pardoned them.
I'm glad I'm not the only person who hates the colors of LED Christmas lights.
High School Principal Philip Todd Wilson banned all LGBT books from his school because he wanted to protect the children. You know where this is going. He was just arrested on 11 counts of
The current dangers of AI aren't that it will revolt against us, but that by teaching it incorrectly, it will do exactly what we asked it to.
The Pledge of Allegiance keeps losing ground in the USA. Some places have
voted to remove it, others are just stopping because it alienates the
people they want to include.
In case you needed another reason to stop climate change... anthrax.
A cool video which shows the rotational speed and angle of rotation of several objects in our solar system.
|More Trump allies go to prison|
I've added a page for comics.
- Trump has committed several crimes while in office, but it doesn't matter
how guilty he is, Republicans continue to blindly support every criminal act he commits, and
Trump gets to keep appointing the people who will judge him. Mitch McConnell prevented Obama from
appointing judges until there were over 100 vacancies which put a horrible strain on the US legal system. After Trump was elected, Republicans used Trump like a tool, tricking him into pushing through
anti-choice judges no matter how unqualified or bigoted they are. Now, all these judges are being asked
to rule on Trump's crimes.
- Speaking of incompetent judges, the ultra-Conservatives who helped drunkard and sexual assaulter Brett Kavanaugh get appointed to a life-time position on the US Supreme Court was met with
brave protesting women.
- But the judges were not in favor of Trump ally Roger Stone who was just found guilty on all
seven of his crimes regarding Trump and Russia, including lying to law enforcement, obstruction of justice, and witness tampering!
- While Trump's fate was being decided, with open arms, he welcomed the man who slaughtered US allies.
- Ohio Republicans have OKed a bill that would prevent teachers from marking exam questions as wrong, even when they're factually incorrect, provided the student really truly believes that the answer is
right. Republicans believe that being wrong should be protected by the
student's religious freedom. So, if a Hindu student, on a biology test, says that cats cause pregnant women to go into premature labor, the teacher has to smile and agree.
- After losing another appeal, Trump begs the US Supreme Court to let him continue to
hide his tax returns.
- Three Americans have been found guilty of war crimes, including murder and desecration of a corpse. Trump is getting ready
to pardon them. Trump keeps helping criminal soldiers while
abandoning the veterans.
- Republicans don't like the idea of turning Columbus Day into Indigenous Peoples day, mostly because they don't even know what indigenous people
- Trump's spiritual advisor is a Christian con artist.
A white cop in Prima County Arizona beat up a black quadruple amputee teenager, then, when the cop discovered he was being filmed, he attacked the teenager who was filming him and arrested them both. The
charges against the abused teen have been dropped, but there is no mention of the violent abusive cop being punished or
How scam artists abuse the legal system to silence the truth.
More and more cities and
schools are wising up to the fact that using taxpayer money to force
their religion on other people is a bad idea.
The are of psychedelic art is much older than you'd think.
Christian Gibson, a youth director for Courtright Christian Church in Ohio has been arrested in a huge child-rape sting that include
103 other people.
|It's time to make this something that is more than only fair|
I added a page for the Barenaked Ladies album, Stunt.
- The Trump Impeachment hearings began with William B. Taylor Jr., acting ambassador to Ukraine, adding more testimony against Trump saying that he
did indeed blackmail Ukraine.
- Brietbart News is a racist rag that actively works to attack minorities and spread misinformation. For years, they were run by Steve Bannon, an unapologetic white nationalist, and, when Bannon entered the
spotlight because of Trump, so to did his racist organization. After learning that Brietbart had direct ties to white supremacists and neo-Nazis, a lot of advertisers pulled out for fear of being associated
with them. Basically, they're the scum of the earth, so, naturally, Facebook views Brietbart as high quality
journalism, the same category it affords to the New York Times. When Mark Zuckerberg was asked why they included racist hate speech in their list of trusted journalists, he didn't address their lies, but
only said people like a variety of news from "different perspectives." Sadly, Zuckerberg doesn't seem to understand that
lies aren't a perspective.
- Trump spoke of his loving relationship with North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un and patted himself on the back for ending their missile tests. But of course, they're
still testing missiles.
- Humanists International has released their latest global report. The good news is, more countries around the world have ditched their anti-blasphemy laws. The bad news is, after three years of Trump
promoting the hatred of education, science, and non-white people, the US has fallen from 8th place to 32nd
in their rankings.
- Trump's selling of pristine US parks to mining companies continues unabated.
- We don't need more books featuring Trump, we need more prisons featuring Trump.
- Trump refuses to release the full transcript with his call to Ukraine, so why would we trust him to release other calls?
- Yet another school shooting. Republicans will did nothing to prevent it, and will do
nothing to stop it.
Tracking down all the child-raping priests who were never
punished for their crimes.
Don't you love it when multi-billion dollar companies ask you to donate to charity for them?
|Thus always to tyrants|
I created a page for Structured Query Language,
6502 machine language, and
- A slew of emails from Trump's senior policy adviser Stephen Miller have been leaked. They confirm the accusations, Miller is a white nationalist. The many emails show him in seeking out white supremacists,
frequently basing his decisions on white supremacist conspiracies, attacking non-white individuals, and adopting immigration policies similar to those used
by Adolf Hitler.
- After abandoning US allies to be slaughtered by Turkey, Trump is inviting the Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan who ordered the slaughter to the White House for
handshakes and back-patting.
- Remember when Trump hung a fake Time magazine at his golf course that was doctored to have
his face on it? I guess turnabout is fair play, because Trump was just tricked into hiring Mina Chang who presented a fake resume including an equally fake Time magazine cover
with her face.
- Republican Marsha Blackburn thought she was quoting Jesus, she wasn't. She also thought she was using a quote to defend Trump,
- Billionaires are not happy about Elizabeth Warren. Good, eat the rich. No wait! Instead, let's elect another
- Why does Trump always stand like a freaking idiot?
CGI was, in part, influenced by the first photos from Mars.
Adding composite output to the IntelliVision.
Try as they might, Christians can't make a decent case for the bible being good for children.
I added a page for The 8-Bit Guy, a favorite Internet show of mine.
- There is a joy in watching terrible people fight. Republican Mick Mulvaney is blaming Republican Pat Cipollone for not doing enough to help
obstruct the impeachment inquiry, while
Cipollone blames Mulvaney for admitting Trump's quid pro quo on national television. And while watching in-fighting between criminals is fun, Republicans still support party over country to the end. Republican
Peter T. King, despite the fact that he's resigning and he can vote his conscience without fear of reprisal, and without even hearing any of the latest testimony or evidence against Trump, still said he would
not vote to impeach Trump.
- Republicans spell out their message quite clearly: They're not interested in getting people to vote, they're interested in getting older well-off
people to vote.
- Poor Lindsay Graham, how does he stand without a spine?
- Roy Zimmerman does a duet with Deven Green.
- White supremacist Republicans have a fetish for not masturbating.
John Oliver outdoes himself with his latest episode on SLAPP lawsuits.
When you're a totalitarian regime you control everything, including what your subjects are allowed to say, and to a large extent, what outsiders say when they do business with you. Just look at how the
NBA is caving to China.
Just a reminder, police breathalysers are not accurate.
The craziness of planar graphs.
Was Betamax really better than VHS? Nope.
Another day, another child-raping priest.
|Just glue the crystals back together!|
I finally beat Final Fantasy V.
- Republicans, desperate to avoid impeachment, keep throwing everything against the wall in the hopes that something will stick.
- Donald Trump Jr. was booed off the stage, not by Liberals, but by Trumps supporters after Don Jr. refused to do a Q&A because Liberals were too loud, not realizing he was being heckled by his
- Republican Mike Pompeo is having a bad day. Pompeo told the press that Michael McKinley never said a word to him about the firing of Ambassador to Ukraine Marie Yovanovitch, McKinley has testified under
oath that he most certainly did.
- The fact that Bill Barr refused isn't newsworthy, but is is newsworthy that Trump asked him to publicly state how blackmailing Ukraine was perfectly
- Proving just how focused he is on the presidency, Trump is thinking about going back to being a game show host.
- Tennessee Republicans have a choice between a doctor who say Jesus forgives him for
sexually assaulted his patients and a racist scumbag.
- Another rat leaves the sinking ship: Republican Peter King has become the 20th Congressional Republican to admit he
won't be seeking reelection.
- Amazon paid $1,500,000 to prevent Democrats from holding office in Seattle, Washington, but they won anyway, and they plan on forcing Amazon to pay taxes and pay their workers
a livable wage.
- I honestly love how open Elizabeth Warren is about eating the rich.
- Poor actors will do anything for a paycheck, even defend Trump.
- Aron Ra talks about what might have made America great.
Christian pastor Wes Feltner has a history of having sex with his teenage parishioners, but, for some reason, he
keeps getting promoted.
Ronald Reagen liked to take credit for tearing down the Berlin wall, but a big reason for why it fell was an accident.
|I'm a bitch, I'm a lover|
I've updated all my music-themed pages on my Wiki so that listed genres are now links, and created a page for the current most popular genre,
- Republican Rand Paul thinks Trump should be allowed to publicly name the whistleblower who reported his Ukrainian blackmail, citing the sixth amendment which allows a defendant to confront their accuser. Of
course, he's absolutely wrong. Impeachment is not a criminal
trial, so the sixth doesn't apply, and, even if it were, both Trump and Rand Paul most likely already know the whistle blower's name and could publicly state it without recourse, they just want Democrats or the
media to do their dirty work for them. Not that the identity of the whistle blower matters, six people, who were active Republicans or appointed by
Republicans, have already went on record saying that, yes, Trump did indeed blackmail the president of Ukraine in order to harm a political rival.
- Trump's wall is so useless that, not only can you cut through it with an over-the-counter saw, but it can be climbed over by an eight-year-old!
- US District Judge Paul Friedman accurately states that Trump
"violates all recognized democratic norms."
- Republicans have used various shady and corrupt methods to raise an obscene amount of campaign money.
- Lindsey Graham doesn't think Trump blackmailed a foreign nation because he refuses to read the transcript.
- Let's keep the Southern victories going through to the next election!
- You can use Elizabeth Warren's tax calculator for billionaires to find out how much the greed tax will affect you. As you can
imagine, the ultra-wealthy wolves of Wall Street are not happy about this.
Myths about the vagina related to the hymen and why so many people
have it all wrong.
Do particles of light cast shadows?
Christian preacher and comedian John Crist has canceled his latest tour after several allegations of sexual harassment have been
made against him.
Bobby Paul Edwards gets 10 years in prison and must pay $273,000 for literally enslaving a disabled black man for five years.
|Lift up your hands|
I've changed my tech page to the computer page and added a pages for
operating systems, software,
hardware, and the Internet.
- After Trump blackmailed a US ally to cast doubt on his political rivals, he also asked Republican William Barr to
publicly absolve him. Barr likes to think himself superior with his great
Christian morals, but he's as dirty as they come.
- Trump keeps telling people to "read the transcript!" Two things about that: one, we did, that's why everyone knows you've committed a crime. Two, that's not even a transcript, but a rough transcript. You're
still hiding the full transcript.
- Why did Republican Gordon Sondland change his testimony about the quid pro quo? Probably because he learned that a lot of other witnesses were spilling the beans, and he didn't want to
go to prison for perjury.
- Trump has lost another lawsuit and has been ordered to personally pay $2,000,000 to a nonprofit group because of his
criminal charity violations. It's a start.
- Republicans love discriminating against women, racial minorities, and the LGBT. For centuries they've been fighting to keep their bigotry codified into US law, even to the point of denying medicine, but
their fight just got a little harder now that a US District Judge ruled that people can't just claim their religion allows them to
refuse medical treatment.
- Republican Mike Pence has had an active hand in rerouting US aide to ensure that it
only helps his fellow Christians.
SNL's pet commercial parodies.
A lot of fires are actually put out by convicts, but, despite all their on-the-job training, they aren't allowed to become firefighters after they serve
Clifton Blackwell is being charged with a hate crime for throwing acid into a Mexican man's face saying he
invaded his country.
I've added a page for Ghosts 'N Goblins.
- The blue wave continues. Trump pushed for Kentucky to keep their nationalist Republican Governor, but he just lost his re-election campaign
to a Democratic! And, for the first time in a long time, Virginia's state Congress has a
Democratic majority! No doubt, the Republicans will try to create some last-minute border-line-criminal
laws to prevent the Democrats from being allowed to do anything, as is their wont, but it's still nice steady progress.
- Republicans continue to ignore the law, refusing to take part in investigating the criminal nature
of their criminal president.
- Trump continues to accuse the Bidens of using their office to promote their business while he uses the office of the US Presidency to shill for
his son's ghost-written book. How bad of a businessman is Trump? Even with constantly forcing people to stay at his properties, Trump's businesses
are still losing money!
- Criminals are cutting through the brand new sections of Trump's useless border wall with a saw you can
buy at any hardware store.
- Just as over 11,000 scientists protest to make it clear that human-caused climate change is real extremely dangerous, Trump pulls the
US out of the Paris Climate Agreement.
- Why did Trump move to Florida? Maybe he learned about their hatred and abuse of LGBT people?
Truth cannot be solved with an algorithm.
What you think you know about human reproduction is probably wrong.
How recording film at different rates can seem to warp time.
I finished reading Jane Austin's Pride and Prejudice. Hated it!
- With Trump's ambassador to the EU testifying that Trump
did indeed demand a quid pro quo from Ukraine,
that makes six high-level administrators agreeing against him. Ambassador Gordon Sondland, Lieutenant Colonel Alexander Vindman, former Ukraine Ambassador William B. Taylor, Tim Morrison, Republican Senator Ron
Johnson, and Republican acting Chief of Staff Mick Mulvaney.
- Republicans are going to hold onto Trump no matter how deep into the bowels of hell he drags them. In a way, that's good, because it will cause
irreparable damage to their party, but, in the process, it's going to cause irreparable harm to our country as well.
- A couple months ago, Trump offered to help Vladamir Putin
douse the Russian wildfires. Today, Trump is cutting
funding to the West coast to douse America's wildfires. Trump is truly the "Russia First"
- Under Trump, white supremacists have become emboldened, but most of them still hide their overt racism behind a veneer of "heritage" and "culture." Take for example Richard Spencer, who doesn't consider
himself a white supremacist, bur rather "alt-right." Shortly after a white supremacist drove his car into a crowd of counter-protesters and murdered Heather Heyer, Spencer held an emergency meeting where he
was recorded issuing a long tirade of racist slurs and hate against Jews and black people. Despite his attempt to put racism in a cheap suit and haircut, he's
still racist garbage. And don't forget, Trump said there were good people on both sides.
- Trump has always bragged that he likes to sexually assault women, and, though she doesn't have recordings, one of his accusers has been able to show that Trump had
called her directly several times.
- Trump tried going out in public again and he was thoroughly booed again! Shaming and mocking Trump is what
good honest people do.
- Warren for 2020.
- Yes, you can hack voting machines. Yes, it's easy. Yes, even the ones that are not supposed to be connected to the Internet.
Modern Vintage Gamer takes a look at the graphics of the Game Boy.
A Catholic hospital just charged a new mother nearly one million dollars for giving birth prematurely because she didn't sign up her newborn during the time she was recovering, now her insurance
refuses to cover it. It's what Jesus would do.
Mario would be thrilled to have Tails as a sidekick.
Bill Maher continues to offer up his platform to antivaxxers. His
views are not based on science or evidence, they're based only on disagreeing with people.
More SNL commercial parodies.
|Nobody should ever be above the law|
I've added a page for the video game, A-Train.
- Nancy Polosi talks about the impeachment investigation against Trump and
how well it's progressing after the House passed the vote with every Republican refusing to
accept that Trump's blackmailing of a foreign government for his own person gain was wrong.
- Republicans are claiming that the portions of the US Constitution that outline how to impeach the President are
unconstitutional! They're also refusing to testify or even
show up for the impeachment inquiries. If an ordinary American tried that, they
would rightly be arrested and put in jail, but Republicans pride themselves on being above the law.
- Trump referred to those who don't blindly follow everyone of his crazed decisions as "human scum." Rather than come up with a creative way to spin Trump's hate speech, the White House's new press
secretary, Stephanie Grisham, kicked off her new job by say, yes, Trump's critics are indeed
human scum. This isn't unexpected considering that more than one Trump employee has
come forward saying they were told they would be fired if they didn't
publicly praise him.
- Everyone knew it was only a matter of time before it happened, but Trump pushed it through anyway. The Keystone oil pipeline, which so many Native Americans protested for years to demand it not be allowed
to plow through their land, many of whom were arrested and tortured for trying to stop its construction, has just dumped
383,000 gallons of crude oil into wetlands. The wildlife there has been
dangerously contaminated and will remain polluted for decades, if not centuries.
- Another loss for Trump as his appeal to keep his taxes hidden fails in court.
- Trump's non-stop crime spree makes it difficult to focus on all the other news that's going on.
Can you fit an entire game into the 512 byte boot sector of a floppy disk?
Christian churches continue to use public schools as a recruitment center to
Pennsylvania wasted $1,100,000 of taxpayer money to prevent non-religious
people from being allowed to giving invocations at the House of Representatives, even though the Senate allows them to.
Teddy Roosevelt did a lot of good stuff, but he was also a huge dick.
Why is it important to be a skeptic? Because the government doesn't know how to protect gullible people from charlatans.
|That was Halloween!|
Corporations are skirting regulations by paying online promoters to advertise for them, and it's working!
Revenge porn should be illegal everywhere, and publicly ridiculing rapists should be legal
What's going on behind the scenes in the Untitled Goose Game?
Part 3 of RCA's failed CED, a vinyl video player.
Being a "militant" secularist just means being a good person.
|This is Halloween!|
I've begun a page on the Video Graphics Array hardware.
- New information on Trump's criminal call to Ukraine. Lieutenant Colonel Alexander Vindman explained how White House lawyer John Eisenberg, after being informed of Trump's blackmail conversation, took the
phone call's transcripts and hid them. Naturally,
Fox and Republicans are saying every bigoted thing they can think of to
discredit the American veteran.
- The House of Representatives has officially voted on and passed the impeachment inquiry. 194
Republicans voted against it, which means, 194 Republicans care more about their party than the country. Very strangely 2 Democrats voted against it, which means 2 Democrats are going to have a hard time
- Trump posted an obviously fake photo of himself giving the medal of honor, one of America's highest military awards, to the canine who helped Navy Seals take down Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi. The original photo
was of James McCloughan, a retired army medic who saved the lives of 10 people in Vietnam, but Trump, apparently preferred the dog. In addition to dishonoring the US soldier, Trump also inadvertently
declassified the dog's name which was supposed to be secret. When asked about the secrecy, Trump confirmed the name, just in case there was any doubt. Just another
boneheaded move from Trump.
- Trump chose Lawrence VanDyke to be a federal judge. However, during the Judiciary Committee to determine if he is capable, the committee read various personal opinions from VanDyke's colleagues in the
American Bar Association. They described his as lazy, incompetent, unqualified, and pointed out that VanDyke himself refused to say he would judge LGBT people fairly. After hearing all his colleague's criticism
against him, VanDyke broke down crying. Naturally, Republicans ignored all of the criticism and accused the ABA of
bigotry against Conservatives.
- Dr. Randall Williams, Missouri's state health director appointed by Republican Pat McCrory, was keeping private records of women's menstrual cycles without their knowledge or consent, in an attempt to
determine if they were secretly having abortions.
- I don't care about the World Series, but I do care about Trump going to prison.
Combating the many, many lies about sex told by Christians.
The latest Angry Video Game Nerd has fantastic visuals, too bad James is just reading a script.
Christian preacher, and registered sex offender, Dennis Glenn Slaton is out on bond, but his stitches are still in. While Slaton was trying to rape a woman with a knife, the woman took the knife, cut off
Slaton's penis and stabbed him in the ass. Slaton, who has been convicted of various crimes all his life says
he's the real victim here.
CGP Grey explains which planet is the closest.
|So if you're crazy, I don't care you amaze me.|
I added a page for The Fratellis' song Whistle For the Choir.
- National Security Council Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman testified that Republicans doctored the transcript of Trump's phone call to Ukraine by purposely removing the
most incriminating portions.
- I love that Trump finally got a taste of what the American public really think of him, and I hope he goes to public events more.
- After years of claiming the Obama didn't lift a finger to stop Osama Bin Laden, Trump is now trying to take all the credit for killing Abu Bakr
al-Baghdadi, but it's not going as well as he planned.
- Republican Paul Petersen, used his Mormon church to commit a whole slew of crimes including human smuggling, sale of a child, fraud, forgery, and conspiracy to commit money laundering. And, true to form for
a Republican, Peterson's attorney is arguing, not only should he be able to keep his government job in spite of all these crimes, but suspending him for something as minor as selling children
- Trump only hires the best men for the job.
A Catholic adoption agency is demanding that they be allowed to continue to discriminate against any potential parents who don't adhere to their strict Christian moral code. Apparently, protecting child
raping priests is good, but a child being raised by loving parents who aren't married is a mortal sin. Thankfully, the courts don't seem to be as
ignorant as they are.
You can't reduce corruption simply by fighting it, you also have to make the world a better place.
Rather than deal with 30 counts of child sex abuse, Christian preacher Bryan Fulwider killed himself. Kind of gives you an idea of how seriously he took his
Planting 20,000,000 trees won't stop climate change, but it will help. Also, based on how much carbon they sequester when they die, whales are worth
an insane amount of money.
Just in time for Halloween, Epic Rap Battles of History pits Vlad the Impaler vs Count Dracula.
Thoughts and prayers is a bit of a misnomer as, if you're praying, you're not thinking.
|I gotta new way to wark|
I added a page for Nintendo's Punch-Out!! universe.
- Why did Trump throw US allies the Kurds to the wolves, and abandon Syria for Russia and Turkey to carve up the nation for themselves? And why is he
now talking about a military invasion for their oil right after
claiming he wanted to get out of the Middle East (but not until we sell US troops to Saudi Arabia?
- GM, Chrysler, and Toyota are siding with Trump when it comes to the elimination of state's rights. They don't care about the environment, they don't care about small government, they only care about not
having to make their vehicles pollute less, and they'll stake their reputations on a criminal president who is being impeached
to remain dirty.
- SNL accurately captures the average Trump supporter, and Trump's criminal sons.
The strange behavior of alcohol in a glass. And speaking of drugs, you can't trust a mouse to tell you why humans
like to get high.
A private Catholic school, Caurus Academy, in Arizona was hosting a Native American girl's volleyball team. Sadly, the families of the Catholic team began shouting out racial slurs against the Native
Americans and mocking them with racist gestures. The referees for the game refused to do anything about it, and it got so bad that the coach for the Native Americans had to forfeit the game for fear
their players were in danger!
Over the weekend, I finished reading Seth Andrews's book Sacred Cows.
- Trump is so used to controlling who is around him, he has the privilege of not knowing that most of the country hates him. However, when he goes to a public event, rather than one of his
Klan rallies, he gets an earful.
- Why does Trump brief Russian politicians
before briefing American
politicians? Because he knows who he's really beholden to.
- Trump owes over $1,000,000 in unpaid bills to cities all over the nation for his fascist
- Because he's a narcissus, Trump tries to turn his gaffes into jokes.
- Bobby Rankin snubbed Republican Mitch McConnell, not just because McConnell is a monster, but because McConnell's destruction of veteran benefits caused extra strife for Bobby's
now deceased veteran
- Republicans just knowingly elected a convicted child predator to a government job, because,
of course they did.
More Did You Know Gaming? about the Genesis.
How to abuse science to make money with fake studies.
SNL has made some wonderful commercial parodies over the years.
Want to radicalize a normal person into the alt-right? Here's how.
The 8-bit Guy explains how early phone phreaking worked.
|I'm going down by the river / Where it's warm and green|
I'm gonna have a drink and walk around / I got a lot to think about
Halloween party tomorrow!
I've added a page for computers and added a download and graphic sheet to the
Kelly Bachman was right to address the fact that sexual predator Harvey Weinstein felt like he could attend a public event and
not face ridicule.
Why does the US legal system tend to take kids away from black parents five times more frequently than white parents?
LaKendrick Coburn El is a Christian who believes his god wants him to hate the LGBT. So, why is he on his city's
Human Rights Commission?
Women who hate trans women are demanding their products be even more feminine than they already are.
|It's never too late to learn music|
Illy let me get about 5 hours of sleep last night, but I'm still beat. I still need to shop for and decorate for a Halloween party. Should be painful.
I've added a page for video game music composer Koji Kondo and broke out a page for
video game consoles. I've also closed down commenting on my old Blasphemer's Bible web site since it's just spam these days.
- Trump's lawyers are spelling out what Republican Attorney General William Barr hinted at: Republicans believe the President can literally murder someone in public and not be arrested
until they leave office.
- Trump's impeachment investigation is going great for people who care about justice, but not so great for Republicans. When they broke into the
secure section of the House of Representatives to disrupt Trump's impeachment, they did more that break the law, they compromised national security. With their cell phones filming and microphones recording,
Republicans just gave anyway any secrets of the room to every hostile government in the
- Abortion rates are in decline, not because Republicans are criminalizing it, but because Democrats are ensuring people have
easy access to birth control.
- The US has a long history of allowing white men to form mobs and murder black people without charge or trial in a criminal process called lynching. For
centuries, black people everywhere lived in fear that they would be murdered in such a horrible way. So, when a white man complains that people investigating their crimes
is a "lynching," it's not only impossible to take them seriously, but it's also an admission on their part of racism.
- All of the sudden, Trump wants to build a wall in Colorado. Maybe to keep out Nambia? Or the
Indian region of Nepal?
- Punch Nazis until they stop being Nazis.
|It's never too late to learn|
Illy had a fever last night and kept Emily and me up for most of the night. I need a nap.
I've added a page for the SNES game Chrono Trigger.
- After Trump abandoned US allies to die in Syria, Turkey and Russia declared their intent to share the area the US once protected. Meanwhile, Trump brags
mission accomplished. And Trump didn't just purposely abandon our Kurdish allies in
Syria, he's even abandoning them here in the USA as well.
- Trump's ambassador to Ukraine explained that, yes, the hold on military aide to Ukraine was for a quid pro quo, and, yes, Trump was
directly responsible. Republicans violate the law to cause a small riot in the
House of Representatives. Mick Mulvaney tries to say he
didn't say what he said, and Rudy Giuliani is still crazy.
- Republican Betsy DeVos took $11,000,000 that was supposed to go to public universities and spent it on unaccredited for-profit colleges
which is illegal.
- Republican Will Hurd goes into detail explaining why Trump's border wall is a huge waste of money.
- Trump tries to justify his extreme corruption and emoluments violations.
- Republican Warren Hurst of Tennessee complains about the horrible persecution of white men after using
Lindsay Ellis explains what it's like to be attacked online by a mob white supremacists. Or, as Trump calls them, "good people."
The endangered species list is... complicated.
This vacuum florescent display isn't a vacuum florescent display!
|Send Trump to a Mexican prison|
I've added a page for the Doom comic book and updated the
Doom universe page.
- Trump says the part of the US Constitution which prohibits accepting bribes from foreign governments
is "phony." What a piece of trash. Glad the
impeachment is continuing.
- A recent poll of Americans shows that a third of white Evangelicals will support Trump no matter what he does! Would they continue to support him if he sacrificed a child to Satan?
A third say yes! Even when he tries to get fired,
- Speaking of Trump's crimes, why was he so eager to blackmail Ukraine? Turns out, Putin was
pulling his puppet strings.
- Trump's cabinet meeting was just a long list of lies, but then, it mirrors his entire presidency.
To all my Canadian friends just across the border, don't forget to vote!
Grand Rapids, Michigan based brewery Founders is in the middle of a racism lawsuit because former employee Tracy Evans says the company had a history of racism. The general manager, Dominic Ryan, tried a
very interesting legal defense, claiming that he didn't know his black employee was black. When asked if he knows if Michael Jordan or Barack Obama are black, Ryan said he didn't know because he never met
them. Good luck with the lawsuit you racist piece of crap!
How the SNES graphics processor was used to make a rotating cylindrical background.
Reclaimed Voices helps hold Jehovah's Witnesses accountable for their years of protecting child rapists.
Good on you Northern Ireland! They've legalized same-sex marriage and decriminalized abortion!
Poor Luigi just can't catch a break.
|Send Trump to prison|
I've broken out a page specifically for video game controllers and added a page for
the company Tecmo and the home computer, the ZX Spectrum.
- Trump used to pretend to love the Kurds, then they got in the way of his Turkish hotel, so they had to die. Literally thousands of people from
American allied nations are dead, and it's Trump's fault. He personally helped ISIS terrorists to escape prison and
expand their territory in Syria. Trump needs to
be impeached, then arrested, then imprisoned.
- Trump, still not sure why people think it's wrong of him to use the US Presidency as his own personal checkbook, gets annoyed when even Republicans
complain, so he decided not to host the G7 at his own resort.
But his acting Chief of Staff (because he still doesn't have a real one) Mick Mulvaney is still loyal and tried to do damage control by explaining why it's okay for Trump to be especially corrupt because
he's in the hotel business. Uh, no! Presidents are not supposed to be in any business! They're supposed to sell their
businesses or put them in blind trusts. Trump did neither!
- Trump is literally selling the US military to fight
Saudi Arabia's wars. The USA is now a mercenary nation.
- Trump gives the middle finger after women astronauts corrected his ignorance of women in space. He might argue that he was merely scratching his face with his middle finger, but he seems to do this an
awful lot when people correct his stupidity.
- Remember how Trump can't actually read, and Jerry Fawell Jr. had an affair with his pool boy? Samantha Bee remembers.
- New Jersey Mayor, Republican Ed McKelvey, went on a hate-speech rant against same-sex marriage at a church because he was too stupid to realize an online article about the US Supreme Court legalizing incest
was a joke!
Well-educated people whose understanding of the world grows and adapts to new information are exactly the type of people we need leading the country. Too bad we
never elect them!
The Reid Technique is a form of interrogation taught to law enforcement. Although its goal is to get criminals to confess crimes, what actually ends up happening very frequently is it manipulates innocent
people into confessing to crimes they didn't commit. The TV show When They See Us, which is about how police tricked five children into confessing to a horrible crime, but eventually discovered that the five
children were innocent (Trump still says they're guilty), explained exactly what it wrong with the Reid technique, so now the people who teach the technique are trying to
sue the creators!
For the majority of the existence of the Mormon Church, they have been extremely racist, explaining the origin of dark skin as their god punishing white people by turning their skin black so everyone would
know they're evil. Then, just as they were about to lost their tax exempt status for racism, the leaders of the church claimed their god told them to start accepting black people among their ranks, only to
later acknowledge it wasn't their god after all, they were just being racist. You'd think with their
extremely embarrassing past they would take a more progressive approach to LGBT rights, but, no, they're still backing the torture of gay people in an attempt to
"fix" their sexuality.
Marlon Anderson, a black security guard, was called the n-word by a student, and Anderson told the student not to call him the n-word, so, the high school fired him
for using the n-word.
Want to learn how to make plutonium? First, get yourself some neptunium.
|Try and tear me down|
I added a page for media which features a queer character.
- After denying it for weeks, Republicans are now openly admitting the Trump demanded a quid pro quo from the Ukraine, says that they do it all the time, and told Americans to
just get over it! This may have been in response to Gordon Sondland, Trump's ambassador to the
European Union, admitting that Trump ordered him to work with Rudy Giuliani to
blackmail Ukraine. Sondland's admission is nice, but it's not like he's a hero. Remember, he spent about $1,000,000 of tax payer money
renovating his own home.
- The parents of Harry Dunn, the 19-year-old who was hit and killed by Anne Sacoolas who was driving on the wrong side of the road, and then fled the country to escape punishment, were brought to the USA to
meet with Trump. Trump made sure the cameras were rolling when he surprised the parents by telling them, with no prior warning, that they could meet with the woman who killed their son, but only if they did it
right now, while he filmed them. The parents explained they are very willing to meet Sacoolas, but only with therapists and mediators there to
help resolve the issue, they refused to use their tragedy to be a publicity
stunt for a disgusting ghoul like Trump!
- The Dems keep debating, but they're standing in solidarity against Trump.
- The leader of our nation just wrote one of the most bizarre, and stupid, letters to the President of Turkey.
- A cop accidentally shot his gun in the middle of a school. Thankfully, nobody was hurt, but this is what happens when you follow Republican pipe dreams of
filling schools with guns.
Ron Reagan's advertisement for the Freedom From Religion Foundation.
Pew's latest survey shows Christianity is continuing to decline, but people aren't converting to other religions, they're giving up religion
Dennis Prager's Internet-only "university" really think your children will learn wonderful things from the bible. I guess they've never read it!
Police officer Anthony Amada ordered a man to jump off a roof, and, when the man refused, he ordered another cop to push him off! Then, after the cop pushed him off, the ones on the ground tased him! As
punishment, the cop had to give up one day of
Parts three and four of Bart Ehrman's lecture about the rise of Christianity.
|Beware the day after the ides of October|
I added a page for the Nevi'im, the middle section of the Jewish Tanakh.
Twitter openly admits that they will ignore their rules about harassment, bullying, and lying if they decide the horrible thing being said is by someone who is
A cop used his "training and experience" to identify a white powdery substance on a homeless man as cocaine... it turned out to be
Surgeons love to cut, but it doesn't hurt to ask them if they really need to.
Courts are finally starting to punish conspiracy theorists for harassing the families of
mass shooting victims.
Understanding the recently awarded Nobel Prize in physics for exoplanets and cosmology.
Do I look like a man with a plan? The Joker asks in The Dark Knight. Well... yes. Everything you do screams "plan."
The god of the bible is evil.
|Beware the ides of October|
I added a page on software distribution models, and, where applicable, categorized all the software on my Wiki as
freeware, shareware, crippleware, nagware, and adware.
- After Trump witlessly pulled US forces out of Syria leaving Kurdish forces to be invaded by Turkey so Trump's Turkish real estate would do better, Kurds are now seeking protection by
US enemy, Russia. Funny how everything involving Trump always ends up in Russia for some reason. Even after someone explained to Trump how
ISIS terrorists are being held captive by the Kurds, and, if the Kurds fall, all the terrorists will be released, Trump said they would only
kill our allies in Europe, so, who cares? Someone must have finally
got through to Trump, because he eventually decided to impose sanctions on Turkey, but, as usual with Trump, it's too little too late.
- Rudy Giuliani's associates, and good friends of Trump, are in jail, and Giuliani might not be far behind, what with
all the crimes.
- Republican Mike Pompeo is trying to cover up the fact that he's part of the most corrupt White House in the history of our country by using his office to preach his religion. Little does he know that using
a secular position of power to preach your religion is, in itself, a form of
- Republicans openly admit they know Trump is racist, know he's unqualified, know he's ruining the country, but they will continue to vote for him
- White supremacy in my own backyard, and maybe the police shouldn't be so eager
to protect Nazis?
- Why is there such a huge wealth disparity in the USA? Because Republicans keep >rewarding the companies that make it happen.
The extremely dark and horrific way Americans eliminated the culture of Native Americans by stealing their children.
Christian pastor Jeremy Lobdell used the death of a toddler of an atheist mother as a pawn in his sermon. His sheep then bombed the mother's phone and social media with religious affirmations and requests to
convert. Naturally, a lot of people got upset about this, but, rather than apologize, Lobdell threatened to call the police if people
didn't stop harassing him!
Christians like to accuse Muslims of taqiyyah, but they don't even understand it.
|Out of the frying pan...|
I added a page for the original PlayStation and musician
- The leaders of the US military wants to remain in Syria, US allies want the US military to stay in Syria, even other Republicans want the US military to stay in Syria, but Russia does not want the US
military to stay in Syria. Therefore, Trump ordered the US military to withdraw from Syria and refuses to listen to all his
experts, generals, and fellow
- More is happening in the impeachment process, and Trump's latest scandals are only helping it
- Republican Rick Perry didn't even know what the Department of Energy did when he was chosen to run it, and he forgot that it even existed during his run for president. Despite these facts, Trump chose him
to lead it. Now Trump is throwing Perry under the bus blaming him for setting up the Ukraine corruption phone call, and Perry is being
subpoenaed by Congress. The White House has already openly defying Congress by
denying them access to investigate, so Perry might not even respond.
- True to form, Trump spent national Coming Out Day meeting with hate groups.
- Because he's a bigot, Republican William Barr, Trump's Attorney General, is blaming all of society's ills
on the non-religious. Of course, the most secular nations are
actually doing fantastic, which shows Barr, like all bigots, is also really
- Christians continue to place Donald Trump before Jesus.
Eleven more Catholic clergy have been exposed for committing sexual assault. All of them from
the same organization.
Bart Ehrman's lecture series on the formation of Christianity: parts 1 and 2.
|Damaging the nation|
I gave up on reading Gone Girl, an absolute garbage novel.
- Republicans are calling for the execution of the person who blew the whistle on Trump's criminal Ukraine call, but it turns out at least four different US national security officers
raised alarms about the call. Trump
thinks he's above the law, and Republicans doing everything in their power to make that so, but the impeachment is on the wall, and if they drag this
out long enough, maybe the next president will actually hold him accountable.
- With his long history of not paying his bills, event centers have finally wised up and are
demanding Trump pay for his
klan rallies up front. Naturally, he
threatened to sue. And, while at the rally, Trump
spewed forth an attack against refugees saying they hate America and shamed anyone who wants to
care for the needy.
- Trump did run on a campaign of being a "deal maker," and that's precisely what his followers got. Trouble is, his "deals" always seem to involve helping the
criminals who work for him.
- Republican Mike Pompeo, Trump's flavor of the month for Secretary of State, has just lost his senior adviser Michael McKinley who
wisely resigned rather then get caught up in the impeachment scandal.
- Facebook's official policy allows politicians to lie about anything and everything in their ads, but then, Facebook
has a long history of messing up.
Some questions for the Dems.
|Republicans really hate the Constitution|
I added a page for the video game publisher Tradewest. I've also added to my page on the
old testament, the books in the Church of the East and Oriental Orthodox canons.
- When the person you back turns out to be a rapist, a con man, and a flagrantly abuses the power you've entrusted him with, the wise thing to do is to disavow him, distance yourself from him as far as
possible, and demand justice against him, but Republicans are anything but wise. They're openly defying the entire American justice system in order to
protect their criminal. This is why you don't get involved with a cult of personality.
As Trump continues to break the law with impunity, his helpers who aren't above the law continue to get arrested while trying to flee the country, yet again on
campaign finance violations involved with Russia!
- The only reason the US made any headway in slowing the invasion of Syria by ISIS was because Kurds did our fighting for us. Then, Trump
left them to die (16 fatalities and growing) at the hands of Turkey, strange because Trump has nothing but hatred for Muslims and Turkey is an almost
exclusively Muslim nation. The Turks have invaded the Kurds and Trump is dismissing the fact that US allies are being invaded by saying the Kurds didn't help the US
in World War II.
- Anne Sacoolas, an American politician's wife living in the UK, was driving on the wrong side of the road and smashed into teenager, Harry Dunn, killing him. Rather than go through the UK legal system,
Sacoolas declared diplomatic immunity and she and her family hastily fled the UK back to the USA leaving the dead teen's family begging for justice. Trump not only callously shrugged off the killing, but found
a way to make it about himself, saying, "The woman was driving on the wrong side of the road. And that can happen, you know. Those are the opposite roads. That happens.
I won't say it ever happened to me, but it did."
- It's funny how Republicans tout law and order, yet completely hate the FBI and CIA.
Want to abuse science to blame women for their lack of orgasms? Here's a garbage study involving rabbits.
|Republicans are criminals|
I added a page for my favorite song from Hedwig and the Angry Inch: Origin of Love.
The top 400 richest families in the USA now pay a lower tax rate than the
poorest families in the USA.
Now that she's at risk for dying from preventable diseases, Oprah is finally endorsing vaccines. Also, cell phones still don't make you
Jeriah Mast admitted to having sex with several children, some under the age of 13, but Christian Aid Ministries continued to let him work for them
without telling anyone!
The top 20 worst polluting companies are all oil and gas companies. No surprises there.
How Nintendo tried to stop piracy on the DS.
|Turn off the lights on your way out|
I finished reading Deconverted: A Journey From Religion to Reason. I also added a page for a
Social Security notice hoax.
- Trump is crying foul over his impeachment even as new impeachable offenses keep being made
public and even as he demands more of his critics be impeached. For example, Republicans ordered Gordon
Sondland, a key witness in the Ukraine corruption scandal, to refuse to attend his deposition or any questions from investigators. The Republican strategy here seems to be, the crime of obstructing justice is
less-damaging to Trump than any testimony Sondland might give.
Financial organization Goldman Sachs explains how all of the fallout from Trump's trade wars has fallen
entirely on US businesses and households. This basically translates to an increased
price in most of what you buy in the store specifically because of Trump's misguided actions.
- Republicans are once again trying to make it a crime for Americans to use
strong encryption. Trump's Attorney General William Barr, a criminal
in his own right, is using the tired argument that encryption prevents law enforcement from stopping child predators... you know, like
Trump's friend, Jeffery Epstein. The reality is, like a car, a computer, or a camera, encryption can be used to
commit crimes, but that doesn't mean it should be illegal, especially at a time when mass surveillance in the USA has never been
- US National Security said Trump got "rolled" by Turkish President when he agreed to withdraw US forces from Northern Syria which is precisely what was wanted by
Turkey, Russia, and ISIS.
- The Trump's eventually realized that they were about to allow an anti-Muslim hate group to throw a party at Mar-a-Lago and canceled the event. The hate group said, they still support the Trumps and
blame the Left for stopping them.
Social engineering and family planning is a lot harder than simply telling people not to have children, then telling them they can. Just ask China.
Spiders are our friends.
Religious people like to say that human rights can't exists unless you believe their god.
Using origami to further engineering.
A crying white lady breaks everyone's hearts, even if she's a murderer.
|Another day, another page|
I've created a page for the gaming trope, boss tease.
- The founding fathers weren't perfect, and they clearly didn't think-through the process of impeachment, but it's still the
right thing to do. As is typical with Trump, when he's accused of a crime, his go-to response
is to accusing everyone else of what he did. So, to those who are investigating him for possible treason, he's
accusing of treason. Meanwhile, he and his fellow Republicans are trying
various tactics to avoid blame including admitting to crimes before they blow up in an attempt to
normalize the crime and trying to declare total ignorance, but maybe they should try arguing
that you can't be immoral if you're too ignorant to know right from wrong?
- I've spoke with a couple Republicans who don't understand why it's wrong for Trump to give and take favors from sketchy foreign nations, and Trump gives me another example. The USA has been helping Kurdish
troops fight ISIS in Syria, and they have successfully taken back the region. However, Turkey wants the Kurds out of there so they can control Northern Syria themselves, and, just as the Trump's started
construction of a new Trump tower in Turkey, Donald Trump stated publicly that the US military will no longer support the Kurds or interfere with Turkey
going to war with them! The Trumps will gladly sacrifice
American allies to get a real estate deal.
- Just your typical very stable genius who's clearly not crazy, but wants an
- Matt Baish, a public school teacher in Iowa, publicly "joked" about wanting to murder a teenage girl with a sniper rifle. He has been
placed on leave.
Using science to keep you safe when you jump off a cliff.
How to avoid the problematic "double bind" that narcissists try to trap you into.
The 8-bit Guy repairs a rare IntelliVision keyboard.
|Such a tease|
I've made pages for the MacVenture game series and the
Gauntlet game series.
- Another world leader, another request to take down Trump's political rivals. Trump may have been trying to cover up an earlier meeting when he asked China to investigate the Bidens yesterday, because we're
now learning that Trump privately asked Chinese ruler Xi Jinping to
investigate the Bidens and Elizabeth Warren back in June. Republicans still claim there is no evidence of a quid pro quo in any of these three meetings, but, obviously, any objective observer sees each as such.
New evidence has been released which show Trump did indeed want Ukraine to investigate the Bidens even before the phone call, he withheld their military aid, and then asked the president to do him a favor, and
Ukrainian diplomats have even been quoted saying they were worried of a quid pro
quo! Even our own White House was afraid the conversation would get out to the public and locked it away in a hidden vault. Naturally, Republicans are trying to discredit the evidence, and even calling for
violence to befall those investigating them.
- More commentary about Trump's 2,000-mile-long alligator moat.
- Republicans do not care about state's rights. Iowa painted a couple crosswalks in the colors of various LGBT movements, so, naturally federal Republicans demanded they stop. Specifically, Mitch McConnell's
wife, Republican Elaine Chao. But, the roads that were painted were state-funded roads, not federal highways! So, not only are Republicans trying to take away state's rights, they're specifically trying to take
away the things that have nothing to do with the federal government!
- ICE is using a known fraudulent technique to try and determine a person's age based on their teeth. Since this doesn't work, they putting a lot of minors
in adult prisons.
The EU described Boris Johnson's latest Brexit plan as "not even remotely acceptable," and is expected
to veto it. Just deserts for a man who lied to his nation.
Did You Know Gaming targets Magic: The Gathering.
The Squad is still doing good work!
|Finally, the sky is blue|
I've created a page for the Hello Saferide song, I Thought You Said Summer Is Going to
Take the Pain Away.
- Trump has been throwing tantrums since even before he became president, but now that the impeachment is heating up, he's at the point where he's
claiming that those who don't support him should be guilty of treason. Things have only gotten worse as
Trump picked a fight with journalists at his meeting with the President of Finland and then
openly asked China to find dirt on his political opponents.
- A second whistleblower has come forward saying that Republicans, Trump especially, used their positions of power to stop the IRS from performing the necessary audit of
Trump's and Pence's taxes.
- Republican Mike Pompeo appears to be trying to intimidate his employees at the State Department into not cooperating
with the impeachment investigation.
- At a time when Rudy Giuliani is being investigated for his corrupt dealings with Ukraine, he doesn't seem to want to stop having long talks with
federal criminal Paul Manafort who went to prison for... corrupt dealings with Ukraine.
- Trump envisions his worthless border wall the same way a six year old envisions a castle of make believe. An
alligator moat? Come off it!
- Fox has fired another one of their bigoted pundits. Todd Starnes has a long history of making racist, sexist, and homophobic slurs, but it wasn't until he suggested that Democrats
worship a god of child sacrifice that they finally sacked him. I'd say this is a victory, but, every time Fox loses one of
their disgusting liars, they always dig up another.
- California isn't afraid of the contradictory demands of Republicans.
As cold and flu season arrives, vitamin C cannot cause you to recover from an illness faster, nor can it prevent illness, but a flu vaccine sure
After pulling a woman over, police officer Daniel Wilkey removed almost all of his clothes and suggested a woman strip too so that he could give her a Christian baptism, otherwise
he would arrest her.
Lindsay Ellis talks about Disney's latest attempt at creating "woke" women.
I've created a page about zip bombs.
- Trump and his cronies don't just want to know who the whistleblower is, they want to
murder him... and to
shoot immigrants, and this Republican lapdogs follow
lock step behind him.
- It wasn't just that Republicans requested Australia help them ruin their Democratic rivals and that they blackmailed Ukraine to do the same, its that the other nations actually
agreed to help. And more Republicans are
coming out of the woodwork admitting that they too were involved with the extortion call,
but said nothing. The more they try to support Trump the
worse they look, and the more the party circles the drain.
- The majority of Michigan voters amended the state constitution to eliminate gerrymandering, so, naturally, Republicans are
- Former New Jersey Police Chief Frank Nucera, who is being charged with a hate crime for trying to murder a black man, says that black people are "like ISIS, they have no value." Naturally, he loves Trump
and says that he is the "last hope for white people."
American hero, Edward Snowden talks about how the American government spies on its citizens and prevents them from ever exposing the truth.
Did You Know Gaming? tackles the PSP.
A recap of Richard Dawkins and his stupid support for a Christian white nationalist group.
|What do we want? Impeachment! When do we want it? Three years ago!|
I created a page for the bane of every competitive gamer's existence, cheating AI.
- Republican Rudy Giuliani is not doing Trump or himself any favors by constantly implicating them both on cable news. Trump is especially stupid for
risking his presidency on dirt about Biden who would, let's face it, shoot his own foot. I'd be happy with
Bernie Sanders or Elizabeth Warren.
- With the impeachment underway, we're learning more about the extent of Republican corruption. Ukraine wasn't the first country the Trump administration reached out to help them with their dirty work. Back
in 2016, Trump asked Australian officials to
help him review the FBI and CIA and Attorney General
William Barr helped because they didn't like the idea that US intelligence was learning about Trump's crimes with
- Another complaint from the whistleblower is the fact that Republicans overturned 25 security clearance denials. US defense said that 25 people in the Trump administration were not safe enough to be trusted
with top secret clearance and it would be dangerous to the nation, but Republicans
gave it to them anyway!
- Republican Amanda Chase likes cussing out the police when she
breaks the law, using
taxpayer-funded motorcades for destinations within
walking distance, campaigning with dangerous nutcase Alex
Jones, fat-shaming her coworkers, and mocking women
who were raped. Even her own party
has abandoned her, but she really loves Trump.
- Republicans mailed out letters soliciting money for their party, but they purposely made them look like official government census forms to try and
trick Americans into donating.
- Under Republican control the FDA has been powerless to stop pharmacies from selling deadly tainted drugs.
- Trump's Republican competition isn't very impressive.
- Trump is an antivaxer, but that shouldn't mean all the children he put in cages have to be as well.
Censorship on the Nintendo 64.
|What do you want for Christmas? Impeachment.|
Over the weekend, I finished reading Redshirts: A Novel With Three Codas.
- Demonstrating the point, if you condition people by being terrible long enough, nobody will be bothered when you do something terrible, a poll shows that fewer than 20% of Americans are surprised that Trump
blackmailed a foreign government to try to win the upcoming election, but, thankfully, most Americans still see this
as a serious problem. But it isn't just blackmailing a foreign government that Trump has
been accused of, there is a lot more to the whistleblower complaint including the misuse of a
private sever to hide all his underhanded dealings, and he isn't exactly trying to be
subtle about hiding his guilt, and neither is his
loose-lipped lawyer. Trump is now going full-on tyrant saying those people who
investigate his crimes should be arrested for treason and, if
he's impeached, the US will have another civil war, but Republican Adam Kinzinger
repudiates him. Trouble is, most of Trump's backers have dug in this
deep, they're afraid to pull out now and Trump continues to try and
lie his way out.
- Russia continues to keep their puppet president in check.
- Republican Chris Collins has resigned hoping it will keep him out of prison for insider trading.
Seth Andrews does a great interview with the Liberal Redneck, Trae Crowder.
Richard Dawkins endorsed three people he liked who were speaking at a Sovereign Nations rally. Only later did he discover that "Sovereign Nations," is a Christian white nationalist organization (how he
didn't figure this out from the name is a mystery). He later explained that he didn't know what the organization was about, he just liked the speakers. However, the fact that the speakers were willing to
speak for a Christian white nationalist organization should tell you something about their character.
What life is like after you escape from North Korea.
Another day, another list of Christian leaders who turn out to be child rapists. The Lansing diocese in Michigan released a list of 17 new priests who have been credibly accused of
sexually abusing children and 65-year-old Christian pastor Pastor
Paul Cain claimed that the 13-year-old he had been having sex with came
I've started a page for plants I've seen in the wild. Currently, it only has wildflowers, but, I'll
expand it over time.
- The White House is in a shambles right now because of the
impending impeachment. Not only did the rough transcript show Trump blackmailing a desperate government in order to get dirt on his political rivals,
but the Republicans did their best to keep it all covered up before Trump
foolishly released it. Not that it matters really, Republicans only care about their party's
image, not the country or even moral values, and removing a Republican president will make the Republican Senate look good, so, even if the bastard
is impeached, he's not going anywhere. Meanwhile, Trump, who claimed he would run a tight ship based on law and order, is demanding to know who has
revealed all his crimes to the press saying they're guilty of "treason" and
"close to a spy." Now, over 300 people who have
worked for national security, including those in the Bush administrations, have signed an open letter saying Trump's actions are a
"profound national security concern."
- Even as the impeachment of their president looms nearer, Republicans continue to decrease the number of refugees the nation is willing to protect
to a record low.
- Maybe the UK should adopt a constitution so they don't have mistakes like Boris Johnson?
- Republicans hate that there is someone who is calling out all their bullshit on climate change and she's white and lovable.
An actual brain scientist explains why Elon Musk's company Neuralink isn't going to get much done for awhile, and, why it won't help average people.
While investigating a domestic violence call, Mississippi police went to the wrong house and found Ismael Lopez. Lopez was innocent of violence, but he was an undocumented immigrant. This ultimately led to
police shooting Lopez in the back of the head, killing him. Lopez's widow is suing the state police for wrongful death, but an attorney for the state says the police can't be held responsible because, as an
undocumented immigrant, Lopez doesn't have any rights, including a right to life.
The Angry Video Game Nerd reviews Jurassic Park: Trespasser.
Simone Giertz talks about her crowd-funded calendar.
I've created a page for video games that feature a playable non-white character.
- Trump's made his bed of corruption and while he claims to have willingly given up the rough transcript of the call, the whistleblower complaint
shows that Republicans did everything in their power to eliminate the records. Hopefully, this will ultimately
lead to Trump's impeachment. The telephone transcript between him and Ukraine clearly show him
offering up the help of the US
Department of Justice to a foreign government in order to uncover dirt on his political rivals. True to form, Trump is trying to lie his way out of it, first by claiming his hold on the military aid was for
security reasons (the Pentagon refuted his claim), then claiming he did it
because Biden's son is a criminal (Ukraine's legal system refutes this), and finally by
claiming he can't be impeached or the stock market will crash. You mean, more than it already
- Only days after taking away California's right to set tighter pollution constraints than the national level, Republicans complained that the state's pollution is
far too high! Under Republican control, the EPA is a total joke.
- Fox host Laura Ingraham says that children who protest against pollution are like the
"Children of the Corn." Even Laura's own brother calls her
Will an atheist pay you money not to pray for them? Probably not.
There are a lot of angry men in Charlottesville suing to keep Confederate statues standing tall. When local journalists checked into their backgrounds they discovered that not only are many of them white
supremacists, but at least one of them, Edward Dickinson Tayloe II, comes from a family of slave owners.
Christian pastor Octavio Cantarero tried to rape a girl and blamed the child for having demons that
made him do it.
If you have to tell students to lie and conceal what they do, maybe you know they're doing something illegal and you shouldn't be helping them
in the first place?
More universities should perform gay-pride halftime shows when visiting Christian
General Motors finally caved and agreed to reinstate their employee's health care.
While this is a victory for the union, GM should be thoroughly ashamed on themselves for treating their employees so poorly while their CEO makes 281 times the
average worker salary.
I've reworked my page on video games that can be put into an unwinnable state.
- A rough transcript of Trump's call to the president of Ukraine has been made available. This isn't a recording, but rather the combined statements of those in the room listening to the phone call. The
transcript shows that the accusations against Trump saying he requested Ukraine work with Attorney General William Barr to find dirt on the Bidens
is all true! Apparently, he also asked them to help him find the email server of Hillary Clinton
(seriously!) to which the Ukraine president agreed to help. He didn't have much choice, because Trump had stopped the military aid Congress approved for them to defend against a Russian invasion. Turns out,
Trump's own advisors expected him to take this corrupt route and tried to disrupt the phone call as
much as possible! Trump's lawyer Rudy Giuliani claimed he was among the first to see the transcript of the call, which pissed off a lot of actual government officials who say they should have been
the first to know.
- Trump is away from the US while all this shit is going down. He's currently at the UN telling the nations of the world they need to stop helping
each other, and start being more selfish and nationalistic. I wouldn't expect anything less from him.
- Republicans are trying to end a public school lunch program which will cause
500,000 to go hungry every day.
Jordan Peterson and his daughter Mikhaila are the latest fad self-help gurus, and, like their ilk, they propose a radical new diet which will solve all your problems. The diet, eating absolutely nothing but
meat and salt.
Antivaxers in North Carolina are abusing their religious exemption and causing one of the largest
outbreaks of disease in decades.
An interesting interview of Supreme Court Justice Sonia Sotomayor.
Cameron Strang, founder of a Christian magazine, is stepping aside after making a series of
racially insensitive and misogynistic remarks.
It's been about 20 years since I first played it, but I finally beat the NES port of Gauntlet.
- The current facts about Trump and the call to Ukraine are, he definitely ordered his Chief of Staff, Mick Mulvaney, to withhold military aid
before he made the call. He admitted to talking about Joe Biden's
son. All that's missing is him admitting the two are connected, but the White House is trying to keep silent about such a disgraceful act and instead attacking the
credibility of the whistleblower. This has caused House Speaker Nancy Pelosi to state that she
will begin a formal impeachment inquiry, which has caused Trump to change tunes
on releasing the transcripts!
- Republican Christians don't just try to force their beliefs on Americans, they try to force their beliefs
on the world.
- The UK has ruled that, no, Boris Johnson can't just turn off the government when he isn't getting his way, and it will be reinstated tomorrow rather
than in October.
- After blatantly lying that scientists aren't trying to stop climate change (they are!) Fox pundit Republican Michael Knowles, who really doesn't
have any scientific credentials, called climate change activist Greta Thunberg
mentally ill for wanting to cut back on pollution.
The FAA has been found guilty of negligence in regard to Boeing's deadly 737 MAX. The Office of Special Counsel, which investigates whistleblower complaints, concluded that the Federal Aviation
Administration misled Congress about the safety tests of the planes and their pilots claiming that most of the people involved in safety decisions
Anthony Magnabosco talks about the best way to convince people to change their mind, and it's not by berating them.
Epic Rap Battles of History pit Catholic criminal Mother Teresa against coke-fueled cigar smoker, Sigmund Freud.
|Trump belongs in prison|
I finished reading Carl Sagan's Pale Blue Dot.
- More details about the crime Trump committed that was so bad his own employees blew the whistle on him. It appears that Trump, once again, asked a
foreign power to investigate his political rivals. Trump is accused of withholding military
aide from Ukraine, which they desperately needed to stop a Russian invasion, unless the nation agreed to re-open their corruption case against a petroleum company that Joe Biden's son is involved with. So
far, Trump has admitted that he spoke to Ukraine about the Bidens, and so has
his lawyer Rudolph Giuliani, after lying about it first. Trump, Giuliani, and Trump's Press Secretary (a
former Fox employee) all refuse to share the transcripts or even talk to the press about anything at
all. This administration's White House has been nothing but leaks since day one, but the worst leaker in Trump's mouth. Seriously, the military has
to constantly tell him to stop revealing their secrets!
- After being totally ignored by the Trump administration, and declared non-existent by Fox, the recent the mass murders have caused the Department of Homeland Security to finally acknowledge that white
nationalists are a major terror threat. How they will stop their leader, Donald
Trump, remains unseen.
- Fox's Lou Dobbs shamelessly adores Trump and will tell any lie necessary to make it seem like everything is going great at the White House no matter how
horrible it really is.
- Republicans in North Carolina are still trying to ban same-sex marriage.
- Justin Trudeau has a racist past of wearing black face, but he has since become one of the most progressive national leaders today.
- The State of Michigan has a simple rule, excluding emergency vehicles, no automobiles are allowed on Mackinac Island. When Gerald Ford visited the island, he respected that rule and traveled by horse and
carriage. In fact, the island hasn't had a motorcade on it since 1898! In an effort to show how much he respects state rights, Republican Mike Pence
demanded a motorcade to take him from where he landed to the Grand Hotel, which is less than a mile
Jews are still sucking the blood of the penises of circumcised infants and
giving them genital herpes.
How math can be employed to keep private data a secret from people who are good at math.
After inviting a Christian pastor who previously refused to stop turning public school graduations into his own personal church services, Wisconsin graduate students wrote a letter to the school explaining
their disappointment. The letter seems to have worked, as the school has vowed to stop endorsing religions
during their graduations.
The 8-bit Guy goes into more detail about making a new 8-bit home computer.
|Trump is a criminal|
Last night I beat the game, Digital: A Love Story.
- Still only surface details about the whistleblower have been leaked by White House staff. They're claiming that the person who reported severe corruption by Trump making an obscene promise to a foreign
leader involves the nation of Ukraine. Ukraine has been in the news since 2014 when Russia invaded and conquered a
part of the nation. Based on his past, we can probably assume that Trump's back-room deal was not only terrible for the
USA, but also highly illegal. In fact, his personal lawyer, Rudolph Giuliani
is once again making a mess for Trump, getting caught up in his own lies, and implied that he and Trump asked Ukraine to
get dirt on Joe Biden.
- I have no love of our nation's wasteful military spending, and I would prefer to see the entire military budget cut to less than one tenth its current size, but I can still critique Trump's hypocrisy.
Despite all his claims that he's in favor of the US military, his priorities are always about himself. Case in point, he is pulling funding from the rebuilding of US military bases that were destroyed in the
hurricane and using that money to build his
- Don't trust pundits, Elizabeth Warren is kicking ass!
- Trump nominated Republican billionaire Darrell Issa to be the Director of the US Trade and Development Agency, but, like everyone else Trump nominated, he has a background of crime and corruption that is
making it hard for him to pass his background check.
- Republican Robert O'Brien is just another criminal work for the Criminal and Chief.
- Brett Kavanaugh could have respected the office of Supreme Court by demanding a full investigation of his past, but that's not typical behavior for a
- Trump is bombing the hell out of Middle Eastern civilians, but he has yet to bring
the nation into full-scale war, so I guess that's one incredibly low bar he's passed.
- Climate change is a serious problem, and even Republicans used to see reason, but they're bought and paid for by old rich white guys who will be dead before the
really bad stuff hits.
- Republicans do not care about state's rights.
- Republicans have been complaining about voter fraud for years, so it seemed rather odd that "Moscow" Mitch McConnell was doing everything in his power to stop a bill that would prevent voter fraud. Of
course, if you're paying attention, you know why. When Republicans say "voter fraud" they mean, non-white voters, and the election security bill would primarily prevent hackers (who are mostly foreign white
people) from infiltrating voter machines. Just like with the bill to cover the health care of 9/11 first responders, it took a lot of public shaming before Moscow Mitch finally caved and agreed to
fund the voter protection bill.
- Yes, the founders of the nation deserve respect for putting together a complex system of government, but that doesn't mean we should deify them.
- Colt has ceased manufacturing of their AR-15 assault rifle for civilians claiming there isn't enough of a market
for them anymore. Good to hear.
- Our tax dollars were spent to pay Sean Spicer to lie to us every day. No amount of terrible dancing can fix that.
We won't be colonizing Mars any time soon, but for rather strange reasons.
Are vegans more likely to die than meat eaters? Only if you manipulate the data.
|Want a great example of a false dilemma?|
I began a page for the popular Christian argument: liar, lunatic, lord.
- Someone in the White House made an official whistleblower complaint to the about Trump saying that he promised a foreign leader something awful. Republicans are currently doing everything in their power to
keep the complain unknown, so nobody yet knows what Trump promised or who he promised it to, but, whatever it was, it was so bad that his own staff
freaked out about it!
- White supremacists are terrorizing black people and their families so much they're causing them to
drop out of political races. Daniel McMahon, of Brandon, Florida, has
been arrested for his terrorism, but the damage has been done.
- My current favorite Democratic candidate for president is Elizabeth Warren. I like how
well-prepared she is, I like most of her proposals, and I like her
many years of experience.
- Republican Ted Cruz doesn't like his Facebook feed to be polluted with facts, and Facebook bends over backwards to make sure you also don't get to see the facts
he doesn't like.
- Trump's plan to win the upcoming election is to simply convince all the people he called drug dealers and rapists to vote for him.
Trying to stop deadly mosquitoes by introducing a genetic disease into the population might -sound- like a smart idea, but what happens when they evolve and become even more
The Clergy Project, an organization that helps preachers find new jobs after leaving the church, is celebrating it's
Olympic runner Caster Semenya was temporarily banned from her sport because her body naturally produces a lot of testosterone, but, despite what
that infomercial selling Cambodian testosterone tells you, simply having more testosterone won't make you a better athlete. In fact, for several sports, it's actually better to have
No, you can't turn tear gas into a solid by putting it into a cup of liquid nitrogen.
I added a page for video games which feature a playable female character.
- America-first Trump is ready to take the USA into a war in the Middle East just as soon as Saudi Arabia tells him to, because
he's a puppet. When every US intelligence organization said in agreement that Russia had purposely and covertly interfered with the US presidential
election, Obama placed sanctions on the country. Shortly after being sworn in, Trump lifted those sanctions. Now, Iran is being accused of being responsible for bombing a Saudi Arabian oil field, but the
evidence it scant. So, Trump is imposing sanctions against Iran.
- Once again, Republicans are using their federal authority to eliminate state's rights. In this case, California has instituted anti-pollution laws that are a little more strict than the EPA, but Republicans
are taking away the state's right to do this. All my life, Republicans have claimed they were against big government
and in favor of state's rights, but their actions are always contrary.
- Republican Mike Folmer has been caught with child
- More details about how Republicans prevented the FBI from investigating Brett Kavanaugh's
multiple sexual assault allegations.
- Republicans are cutting back on USDA inspections of pork. Hope you guys don't mind
getting a tape worm.
- Republican Sean Spicer, who famously resigned after being unable to keep up with the non-stop lies he had to tell in order to protect Trump, also believes his god has nothing better to do than keep him on a
reality TV dancing show.
Catholic priest Arthur Perrault is finally seeing the inside of a prison after living most of his life a free man despite
raping several children.
|Evolution is just a theory... like gravity|
I finished reading Richard Leakey and Roger Lewin's book Origins: What New Discoveries Reveal About the Emergence of Our Species and Its
- Republicans say they want legal immigration, but they're actions prove they don't want any immigration at all.
- It's important to keep talking about the fact that Republicans still voted in favor of Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh even after knowing he had been credibly accused of sexual assault by multiple
women, and then offered congratulations to all the people who help defend him, while simultaneously
smearing his victims.
- Every single one of Trump's appointees have either been found guilty of corruption or are currently being investigated for corruption, and Secretary of Transportation, Republican Elaine Chao
is no different.
- It has been estimated by Moody Analytics that Trump's various trade wars have lost the USA around 300,000
- Arizona's Supreme Court has just been given two new Republican justices, and they've legalized discrimination, but
only for religious people.
- Most of the world is freaking out that the Amazon is burning, but US Republicans are helping to actively light the fires.
I used to like Bill Maher's in-your-face say-it-like-it-is attitude, but, the more I watched him, the more I realized, he's garbage. He's an antivaxxer, but doesn't know anything about science, he talks
about how he should be allowed to say racist slurs without any negative feedback because of "freedom of speech," and, his latest screed was straight-up fat-shaming. Fat people know they're fat because they are
constantly shamed by people like him about it, and one thing we know doesn't help people lose weight, is shaming them because of it, especially under the guise of tough-love when it's clear that there is not
love to be had. James Corden made a fantastic response.
Mega Man would have an easier time if Rush acted like a real dog.
There are several ways to combat climate change, and one really bad way to just give up.
The entirely true story about how New York and New Jersey fought over Staten Island and decided it with a fully legitimate boat race.
Defending the argument that white supremacy is intrinsic to Mormonism.
|J: Jar of jam|
I've created a page for multi-genre video games.
- Republican Brett Kavanaugh openly lied to a congressional panel and ranted and cried about how unfair it was that the allegations of
sexual assault made against him by Christine Blasey Ford were allowed to be discussed. Of course, Republicans still confirmed him, despite his breakdown, and now, to add insult to injury, Republicans are
awarding the Attorney General's Award for Distinguished Service to those lawyers who defended him. Republicans thought that giving a parade to a sexual predator would help his image, but it has only brought
forth more allegations of sexual assault. Deborah Ramirez, a former Yale classmate of Kavanaugh's, also accused him of sexually assaulted her back in college, but the FBI is refused to investigate the list of
witnesses, but now another woman has come out against Kavanaugh
with a similar story and new calls for his impeachment
are being made! As a fellow sexual assaulter, Trump continues to
defend Kavanaugh saying it's not the women he assaulted, but Kavanaugh himself who is the real victim.
- More details about the Bolton/Trump fiasco show Bolton offered to resign, then Trump lied
about firing him. This all happened in part because Bolton wasn't being nice enough to Trump's buddy, North Korean dictator, Kim Jong Un. But don't
worry about nothing getting done at the White House because Trump keeps firing everyone. There are plenty in line because it's so much fun to work for Trump,
or so he believes.
- Why Trump just won't let his mistake about Alabama die.
- Despite their disagreements, pretty much all of the Democratic hopefuls are beating Trump in
Purdue Pharma has filed for bankruptcy to protect the assets of the owners who were responsible for the opioid
crisis. The problem here is, the business has been destroyed, along with all the jobs of the people who worked there, but the people who caused the problem are
not being punished. Similarly, the Catholic diocese in Rochester, New York is filing for bankruptcy because of their role in
The United Auto Workers Union has gone on strike against GM after they failed to reach a
contract agreement. GM claims they just can't afford to give union members health care, yet the company made
$11,800,000,000 in profit last year, and the CEO, Mary Barra, was paid
just shy of $22,000,000, which is 281 times the average GM
employee. Did she do 281 times the work?
The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration has been tracking the number of high-impact storms since 1980, and what they've discovered is they have been steadily rising and doing more damage, and
human-caused climate change is to blame.
Another small victory as a public school stops illegally forcing Christianity
on students and families.
|Down in the chambers of law there's a blueprint|
To make sadness invisible, suffering a figment.
I saw Seth Andrews give a lecture last night while volunteering with CFI.
I've added a page for the Youth Group song, TJ.
- Most of Trump's businesses hired illegal immigrants for labor, and Trump and his family knew all about it.
- The lone black Republican who showed up at a Trump rally and was called out by Trump as "my African American," has quit the party because he doesn't like Trump's
"white superiority complex."
- When a war monger isn't despicable enough to work for Trump, you know you have a problem.
- Republicans are comparing Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez to a genocidal maniac in their latest smear campaign
which blames socialism for the Khmer Rouge genocide in Cambodia, which is odd, since they were Communists.
- Donald Trump continues to shamelessly use the presidency as his own personal checkbook, and all Americans are footing the bill.
Whether it was created specifically to help slave owners or just had the side-effect of helping slave owners, the electoral college certainly helped
|Don't let the bastards grind you down|
I've created a page for works of media which have a strong female character, and the opposite, a
damsel in distress.
- While trying to defend his firing of John Bolton, Trump tried to paint himself as the voice of reason, which is a horrifying thought.
- North Carolina Republicans didn't attend a 9/11 memorial so they could secretly change a budget law that they previously lost. Why was this possible? Because Democrats were honorably
attending the 9/11 memorial ceremony.
Democrats weren't entirely caught off guard by this, they knew Republicans were itching to perform a secret election, and Republican David Lewis even gave his word to the Governor that they would never do
something so despicable as to deface the death of American citizens and first responders with something so sordid as a budget vote. Then, they did it anyway.
- Republicans dismiss the fact that white supremacists are a major cause of terrorism in the USA, and they frequently blame Democrats for causing mass shootings, even when the shooters are saying Trump
talking points verbatim. But don't take my word for this, Republicans
say so themselves. And while universal
background checks are a good start, if we really want to reduce mass shootings in this country, we have to take the same common sense approach used by all the countries who have far fewer shootings, require gun
owners to undergo education and licensing.
- The many, many lies Trump has told about 9/11.
- Republican Jason Rapert installed an illegal ten commandments monument at the Arkansas State Capitol, and then had to defend it in court. His deposition was recorded, but he doesn't want anyone to have
access to it because he's afraid his own words will make him look bad.
- How many times does Trump need to "joke" about violating term limits before it stops being a joke?
- Republican Matt Seely made a post online claiming that The Squad is proof that
America has forgotten 9/11. Just like with North Carolina,
Republicans have no decorum when it comes to using the deaths of innocent civilians for their political beliefs. Seely is not only grouping liberal Muslims with the fundamental Muslim terrorists who carried out
9/11 (which is as bigoted as saying liberal Christians are the same as the Westboro Baptists), but strangely includes Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez in the criticism despite her Judeo-Christian heritage. This is
expected of Seely who, last year, also made an online post mocking women who don't accuse Republican men of sexually assaulting them within a length of time he deems appropriate.
Another day, another cop arrested for kidnapping and raping
Science is less about a lone genius and far more about a collaborative effort.
Most of the arguments in favor of trophy hunting are BS.
|Trump may as well be a terrorist for all the damage he's done to the nation|
I beat the Game Gear and Master System ports of X-Men: Mojo World which was especially bad.
- Just prior to the anniversary of the 9/11 terrorist attacks, Trump invited the Taliban
to the USA.
- Trump made a mistake when he claimed Hurricane Dorian was going to hit Alabama. The NOAA publicly contradicted him, not to be spiteful, but in order to
prevent a state-wide panic. But Trump is such a petulant baby, he can't deal with anyone contradicting him,
even when he's objectively wrong, so he made a huge deal over it, even altering a map with a black marker to make it look like the NOAA agreed with him.
Afterward, Republican Wilbur Ross threatened to fire anyone at the NOAA who disagreed with Trump and
then lied about it. We've seen this before dozens of time. Trump's cronies rush
to his rescue, and up losing their credibility and reputation defending his lies.
- After another bad report on the US economy, Trump said the Federal Reserve should offer negative interest rates to refinance debt, which I guess means he wants the US government to pay people for
going into debt.
- Republicans once again prove they are all in favor of big-government when there is a paycheck. The tobacco lobby has been attacking the vaping industry ever since it began, and Republicans are about to
give them the law they so desperately crave. Remember, smoking is responsible for around 400,000 deaths in the USA each year, vaping has been linked to fewer than 10 death since it was invented, but Republicans
are trying to ban vaping.
- Crissy Teigen makes Trump look like a PresidentPussyAssBitch on Twitter.
- UK judges have rules that Boris Johnson's Parliament shut down is illegal, but it appears to continue anyway because Conservatives never abide by
laws that are inconvenient. Also, Theresa May's xenophobic law which kicked foreign students out of the UK shortly after graduating has been reversed.
Meet the Christian church in California that was busted by the FBI for kidnapping homeless people and
turned them into slaves.
The lies Muslims tell ex-Muslims when they try and re-convert them. No surprise, they're very similar to the lies Christians tell ex-Christians.
The 8-bit Guy discusses how music worked in the 8-bit and 16-bit eras.
|Jacking the beanstalk|
I beat the Master System port of Mickey's Ultimate Challenge. Terrible game!
- Trump promised Mexico would pay for his useless border wall, and now he stealing the money from the US military and
US disaster relief.
- Another one bites the dust! Trump's unqualified pro-war anti-foreigner National Security Advisor, Republican John Bolton, is out of the White House. Bolton says he offered his resignation because Trump is
so difficult to work with, while Trump claims
he fired Bolton for not agreeing with him enough. The departure is especially embarrassing for Republicans who now have to find a -fourth- replacement for yet another job that won't get done.
- Remember when Trump stupidly claimed that Alabama was going to be hit by Hurricane Dorian, and then wouldn't admit he made a mistake, and then
Republicans threatened to fire anyone who said he was wrong? And now he's going full-on nationalist and refusing to help Bahamian hurricane
victims calling them very bad gang members and drug dealers. Yeah, that's how he
is all the time.
- The only reason we know that Russia attempted to hack Florida voting machines just prior to the 2016 presidential election is because of a US veteran and military translator,
Reality Winner. Republicans were trying their best to keep the Russian digital invasion a secret in order to protect Trump, but Winner heroically and
selflessly acted as a whistle-blower to make the Republican cover-up known to all. Sadly, Winner has just sentenced to
over 5 years in prison for her brave deeds.
- Benjamin Netanyahu, is seeking reelection as the Prime Minister of Israel, and he made the extremely shocking claim to invade and conquer large sections of Palestine with the cooperation of
Trump and the US military!
- Under Republican control, the EPA has stopped enforcing rules that protect children
against lead paint.
- Republican Kerry Roberts thinks America's problems can be solved by simply banning
colleges and universities.
- The UK government failed to allow Boris Johnson a new vote and it is now officially shut down for over a month. Their Parliament is protesting,
and now Johnson either has to go back to the EU with his tail between his legs and beg for more time or do something drastic to get a no deal exit which would be a serious blow to the UK. So, just like in the
USA, the ultra-conservative party is hell-bent on ruining everything because they really hate foreigners.
A massive list of names of child-molesting priests has been compiled from various sources and listed by state and dioceses. If your children have any chance of ever being involved in a Catholic event, you
may want to check the list.
The reality of the Pokémon economy.
Maybe the Senate could get something done if they got rid of the filibuster?
|"Mizrabel" is a good name for a witch|
Over the weekend I took out a ground wasp nest and beat the Master System port of Castle of Illusion. I've also
greatly updated my list of candies.
- US military intelligence had to extract one of our highest-ranking spies out of Russia in part because they believed Trump's reckless blabbering of top secret information to the public, and especially to
Russian diplomats, would get him discovered and tortured to death. The spy is now safely out of Russia,
but the US has lost one of its most important informants into their regime, all because Trump can't keep his fat mouth shut!
- The Republican White House is so openly corrupt right now that companies aren't even trying to hide the fact that they're willing to donate to Trump in order to eliminate keep
safety watchdogs at bay.
- After enough people complained about Trump's obvious corruption with using the position of President to traffic business to his hotels, even when they're 180 miles away from the intended destination, the
Air Force is performing a review. Nothing will happen because of it, but it's nice to see
the illusion of accountability.
- Trump is even forcing the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration to agree with his
bonehead Alabama hurricane mistake.
- No matter how much Republicans deny it, climate change is a serious threat, and only the Democrats seem prepared to address it. Meanwhile, the
- The bright future for those who have been forced to resigned from Trump's regime.
|Better check your crystal ball again!|
Last night I beat both the Game Gear and Master System ports of Aladdin. I also created a page for the
- Trump just can't let it go and continues to lie about hurricane Dorian
- Like rats leaving a sinking ship.
- Republican Mike Pence, staunch LGBT hater, and US Vice President, went to Iceland where the people greeting him with a whole bunch of
- If universal background checks were enforced, the Texas shooter wouldn't have been able to buy his gun.
- It's nice to see the UK is fighting back against their ultra-Conservative leader. Let's just hope he doesn't ruin the country on his
way to the bottom.
Drew Brees explains that he doesn't hate LGBT people shortly after staring in a commercial for a Christian hate group that
actively abuses LGBT people.
There are still many places in the world where you can be executed for offending people's religious beliefs, and even so-called "free" nations help
|Just remember that the last laugh is on you|
I added a page for the secular humanist perspective on death.
- After looking like a complete imbecile once again, by endless lying about never hearing about a
category five hurricane, and assuring America that Dorian will hit Alabama. Trump could have
simply said, "oops my mistake," but, he chose the path of the psychopath and added his own projection to a map
to include Alabama!
- Republicans once again tried to take away the press pass of a journalist, and a federal judge once again said what they did
- Republican Joe Balash used his government position to push for more Arctic oil drilling. Immediately after resigning, he was hired by an Arctic oil drilling company. It's almost as if Republicans are
selling out their country.
- After is came out that lenders were using predatory tactics to trick students into loans they could never hope to pay back, Congress created the Public Service Loan Forgiveness program. However, since those
in charge are the same people who own these predatory lenders, people like Republican Betsy DeVos, they're doing everything in their power to ruin the program including denying loan forgiveness to
99% of the applicants!
- Ultra-Conservative Boris Johnson is messing up the UK government so badly, his own brother has
The nerds who study the size of raindrops.
Understanding what it means to be secular.
|Bah Ram Ewe!|
I also beat the Game Boy Color game Babe and Friends and added a category for
video game tie-ins.
- The US military has far too much money anyway, but at least they could have used it for something like taking care of soldiers, but, no,
Republicans collaborated to take $3,600,000,000 from them to
waste on a border wall.
- The inverted yield curve has predicted an impending recession accurately for every recession in the last 50 years, and, with Trump destroying the economy, it's no surprise we're seeing one now. But what
exactly is an inverted yield curve?
- A UK judge tells the UK Conservative party, you can't just shut down the government to get what you want. If only American
judges had the gumption to do the same thing!
- Full Frontal's recap on climate change and the Republicans who refuse to even acknowledge the existence of scientists.
- Trump once again disagrees with an entire field of science by claiming he knows more about hurricanes
than all meteorologists.
Let that be a lesson to the rest of you! Google just lost $170,000,000 for mining and selling the private data
How a neo-Nazi police officer named Logan Woodzell successfully got a reporter fired for merely reporting the fact that Woodzell was photographed at a white power rally
Hong Kong protesters win a minor victory forcing the withdrawal of a bill that would allow China to extradite Hong Kong prisoners to China
where they would be subjected to various human rights violations.
Valdemort's assistant explains why he keeps losing to a bunch of kids.
McKrae Game, founder of a homophobic gay conversion program that tortured countless LGBT people, just came out as
How Aerogel acts as an amazing insulator.
|I was crazy once!|
Over the weekend I beat the Game Boy game Double Dragon II.
- Trump once again inadvertently revealed top secret US military secrets to the entire world. This time, he posted images from a
secret US surveillance satellite, one that the US
public is not supposed to know anything about, and certainly US adversaries aren't supposed to know anything about, but now they
know a great deal!
- There was yet another mass shooting. No, not the 17-year-old who injured 10 people when he opened fire
at an Alabama football game, not the 14-year-old boy
who murdered all five members of his family. No, I'm referring to the Texan who injured 22 people
and killed seven more, including a toddler who he shot in the face. Texas Republicans responded by voting to weakening
eight different gun control laws. Republican Matt Schaefer, who religiously opposes any form of gun
control, even preventing violent criminals from having guns, blames the shooting on a
lack of thoughts and prayers.
- Republicans are so openly-corrupt, they're going well out of their way to stay at Trump's hotels in order to make him money
at the taxpayer's expense.
- Randy Rainbow sings Cheeto Christ Stupid-Czar.
- Part of me is happy to see the UK continue to crash and burn over Brexit because it means the US isn't the only country with ignorant bigots, but
then I remember that two collapsing super powers isn't exactly a good thing for global stability.
Racist Christians are still trying to prevent white people from
marrying black people.
What would it take to surround your home with a lava moat?
Principal Philip Todd Wilson fought to ban all books with any LGBT content out of his schools because he considered them pornographic. He has just been arrested on 15 counts of
Understanding the flow of fluids with the Navier-Stokes equations.
Carroll County, Maryland just lost $125,000 of taxpayer money fighting to keep their meetings filled with bigoted
Using artificial clouds to see cosmic rays.
Want to go further back? Check the old news.