|Down the Danube|
I've added a page for jigsaw puzzles. I've also added a downloadable
Flash Player Projector Content Debugger since Adobe has officially removed it from their web site.
Going tubing again this weekend!
- Ricky Walter Shiffer was a huge Trump supporter who tried, unsuccessfully, to help Trump steal the presidential election by attacking the US Capitol with people like
Robertson. But, unlike Robertson, Shiffer wasn't kept behind bars for the public's safety, and, when he learned that the FBI had raided Trump's home, he went onto Trump's social media platform and told his fellow
Trump supporters should prepare for combat and murder FBI agents on sight. Shortly after that, he entered and FBI building and fired a nail gun at people which triggered an alarm, so he fled the building. Police
pursued him, and he opened fire with an AR-15 style assault rifle so police killed
him. This is the current state of the Republican party. They're absolute lunatics who are willing to start
another civil war to protect their criminal cult leader. Trump himself is taking the fifth, something he said is a
sure sign of guilt. As for the reason Trump was raided, Merrick Garland is trying to unseal the warrant so the public can see exactly why, but
the rumors are Trump may have taken classified documents about nuclear bombs!
- Michigan Democrats help student who were tricked into signing up for loan debt they
couldn't possibly pay back.
- Charlottesville, Virginia, home of the racist Unite the Right KKK/Nazi rally where a white supremacist purposely drove his car into a crowd of
counter protesters and murdered a young woman, tried to polish its tarnished image by hiring RaShall Brackney, a black woman as their new chief of police. After she was hired, the city's racist and sexist police
officers constantly mocked her race and sex, and one even threatened to murder her, and, when she tried to punish them, the city's mayor fired her. She's now suing the city
- Private prisons are terrible and actually increase crime.
No, E-cigarettes are not a gateway to cannabis, but, if they were, that would be a good thing.
Christian apologists who try to solve the problem of evil with the "morally sufficient reasons" defense probably haven't read just how evil the god of the bible
Want to see pictures of people who don't exist because they were created by an AI?
I've added a page for Simone Giertz and Vsauce, and added a
downloadable version of the source and compiled binary of Oregon.
- Republicans want crimes investigated, until they're Trump's, and now they keep screaming to defund
law enforcement, which seems a bit odd considering their response to the Defund the Police movement. Also, don't get your hopes up over the FBI raiding Trump's
house, they're not looking for evidence for any of his other crimes, they're just trying to get back the classified documents he stole.
There is some delicious irony though, when Trump was so angry that his former employees kept leaking incriminating documents, he put a severe penalty on the misuse of classified documents, meaning, his downfall could
be his own doing!
- Every Republican voted against the cap on the price of insulin, but Democrats passed their bill anyway in order to help save lives. So, Republicans
stripped the price cap from the bill anyway. This comes up far too frequently, but Republicans, much like the Nazis, just want sick people to die so they can
be done with them.
- Even in his appeal, judges rule that the House of Representatives has the right to
see Trump's tax records.
- Trump supporter Bryan Betancur is going to prison for his part in the insurrection. He was already on probation for burglary when the white supremacist told his probation officer that he was handing out bibles,
but he was instead meeting with the terrorist organization Proud Boys to help attack the US Capitol. Despite his new crimes, he was only sentenced to
months in prison.
- Yet another example of a Republican getting caught trying to commit voter fraud. This time it's not just a voter, but Trump's candidate for Michigan's Attorney General,
"Reverend" Shaun Harrison, already in prison for shooting a 17-year-old boy in the back of the head, has more piled onto his sentence after it came out that he was
recruiting students into gangs.
With all the schooling William Lane Craig has, you'd think he be able to come up with compelling arguments.
|I beg to report to you...|
I beat the 1968 computer game Hamurabi and added a page for
- Ukraine isn't just defending itself from the criminal Russian invasion, they're also re-infiltrating regions that have been claimed by Russia and
destroying their military buildings.
- Part of Republican bigotry is blaming every disease on people who are different from them.
- When he was president, Trump said he wanted US generals to be as loyal as Nazi generals.
- Republican Scott Perry, one of the goons who helped Trump try (and fail) to steal the presidential election, claims the FBI
seized his phone.
- Two Indiana police officers, Terry Mitchum and Ryan Geiser, are currently on a paid vacation after it was discovered that they arrested a potential town council candidate on
false charges of rape and drug possession
in order to keep him from winning an election because the cops thought he would force them to wear body cameras like the rest of the police. It took the man over a month to clear the false charges!
- Though they may not be placing ads for them online, Facebook is still getting funding from white
How unions helped Americans in the 1950s, and how sexism and Republicans slowly eroded them, and why they're on the rise again.
Why is the New York Times claiming that the Catholic Church, a place that protects child rapists, hates the LGBT, and denies health care to women, letting a is the "
Ever since the Republicans on the US Supreme Court ruled that public school teachers are allowed to force children to listen to sermons while playing sports, football
is now church.
|The gods are monsters|
I've added a page for the Hymn to Demeter.
- It's nice that the FBI finally raided Trump's home to get back the Top Secret documents he illegally smuggled out of
the security of the White House to keep at his house, and refused to return, but, the crime that they're supposedly looking to fix took place years ago. Ample time for him to have cleaned up. My only hope is that he's
too stupid to have done so. Meanwhile, his mob doesn't care that he's a criminal.
- Once again, Republicans prove they don't care if people are gouged to death with the high cost of
medicine, which is bad because fake medicine doesn't work. And, in their fervor to criminalize abortion, Republicans didn't consider, or don't care, how hard
it would be for women to get adjacent medicine which treats all sorts of diseases. Women are now
being forced to prove they aren't using medicine to induce and abortion, but there aren't any men being forced to prove their Viagra won't be used to get a boner.
- Lions not Sheep, a company which makes Trump merchandise, has been hit with a fine from the FTC for purposely mislabeling their clothes as "Made in the USA," even though they were made in China. Just like Trump,
they're false patriots.
- Conservative self-help guru Jordan Peterson is full of lies, gibberish, and drugs.
- Republicans, KKK, Nazis. They're not very different.
- After a small town Alabama police chief was caught sending text message jokes about slavery, the three cop office was shut
The strength of a vacuum!
How airport runways are numbered.
|Angels and semens|
I've added a page for the ancient Greek story, the Myth of Er and started a page for the
ancient Greek religion.
- After months of begging Joe Manchin and Kyrsten Sinema, the Democrats finally got
something done! The updated bill invests in clean energy, lowers the costs of prescription drugs, and increases taxes on extremely wealthy companies. Naturally, every single Republican voted against it.
- Unlike Indiana, Michigan Liberals made sure that Republicans would not
drag us back to 1931, while Michigan Conservatives closed their an entire library to
prevent people from being able to read books written by gay people.
- Just a reminder, Republicans are still trying to eliminate voting for a large percentage of Americans, so, maybe don't let them?
- Alex Jones is on the hook for another $45,200,000 for torturing the parents of murdered
children. It's not nearly enough. Thankfully, after his lawyer messed up and sent out all his text messages, new potential crimes were discovered, and now the January 6th committee wants to
have a look at them.
- Republican Marjorie Taylor Greene talks like the KKK and the Nazis.
- A response to the Republican dismissive, "thoughts and prayers."
- Kansas Republicans have banned students from wearing clothing from a specific religion, and it's
- Travis McMichael, the man who murdered Ahmaud Arbery for jogging while black, just got a second life in prison
Looking back on ten years of the Mars Curiosity rover.
Border Patrol Agent Paul Adams raped his daughters for years and his Mormon church knew about it, but
never told the police.
What would happen if the portals in Portal moved?
Ever think all people of a different race look alike? There's a reason for that.
|You can't crush ideas by suppressing them. You can only crush them by ignoring them.|
A couple days ago, I finished reading Ursula Le Guin's The Dispossessed. I also added the drivers for the
Gravis PC GamePad and the box and manual for the Amiga/Atari ST version.
Despite feeling fine, Illy has strep throat. Poor kid.
- Republican Ron DeSantis has suspended Florida prosecutor Andrew Warren because he said he refused to punish women for using
their health care, but Kansas voters overwhelmingly support abortion rights, even as Republicans lied
- $4,100,000 is chump change to Alex Jones who was making hundreds of thousands a day on his show
based entirely on lies. Let's hope the punitive damages he has to pay are a lot more.
- Why did it take so long to learn about all the deleted text messages between Trump and the Pentagon? Because the person in charge of the watch dog organization to make sure those groups aren't corrupt is a
Trump-appointed criminal himself.
- Republican voters are proving they still want the USA to descend into corruption, authoritarianism, and hatred because they keep electing the worst possible people
in the primaries.
- A bunch of America's finest were at a library learning how to properly beat people with batons, when one of them pulled out their loaded gun an accidentally shot the other,
The simplicity of abortion medicine.
Doing something for 10,000 hours alone won't make you an expert, there are four specific things you need to do.
Continuing the look at the terrible rebuttal to the question "why won't god heal amputees?"
|Who do you want to worship today?|
For the second time I finished reading World Religions: Beliefs and Traditions from Around
- After a decade of denying the Sandy Hook Elementary School mass shooting, and sicking his idiotic fans on the parents who lost their children, nut job Republican Alex Jones has finally admitted in court
that it really happened. Why? Did he finally see reason? Did he finally look at the evidence? No! He
said it's true because he currently stands to lose $150,000,000, and it didn't help that his lawyers accidentally sent two years worth of text messages
to the prosecutors!
- The Justice Department is suing Republican Peter Navarro for refusing to turn over emails he had with Trump on a
private email server. But his emails!
- Yes, Republicans are still trying to eliminate Social Security and
- Cracker Barrel (famous for once firing all of it's LGBT employees) added plant-based sausage to its menu. It didn't remove pork sausage, it just added an option for plant-based sausage, and Republican snowflakes
are losing their shit!
- Massachusetts police were on a manhunt looking for a white burglar, so they ordered to the ground, drew their guns, arrested, pinned down, handcuffed, and threw into their squad car,
a black man.
- US Border Patrol has a nasty bigoted habit of stealing religious clothing.
- Republicans really love lying about being churches.
Broken pieces of SpaceX ships keep falling to Earth. It's only a matter of time before they kill someone.
How black people helped pioneer house music.
Christianity is a creepy cult of blood.
The science behind seeding clouds to make them rain.
I've added pages for raster graphics editors,
vector graphics editors, and
- The Republican cover-up of the January 6th insurrection goes even deeper as we've just found out that the US military wiped the phones of all Pentagon officials who were in contact
with the Trump administration!
- After finally realizing that they were committing career suicide, some (but not all) Republicans finally voted to help veterans
injured in the line of duty, but, before they did, it took a lot of
- After Texas made themselves look like idiots by criminalizing abortion, but still refusing to accept that a fetus is a person,
Georgia Republicans are trying to save face by allowing pregnant women to declare fetuses as dependents on tax returns.
Meanwhile, Kansas liberals saved their state's women's right to abortion, while Kentucky Judge Larry E. Thompson has
kept abortion criminal.
- Republicans continue to use non-existent mass voter fraud to try to make voting harder, but Pennsylvania's Supreme Court isn't
buying their lies.
- The Detroit Free Press has the results of Michigan's primaries.
- Gretchen Van Winkle reported a rape, Virginia police didn't believe her, then purposely destroyed evey bit of evidence that could convict her rapist, and she wasn't the only woman
this happened to.
- Why did Trump bury the corpse of the ex-wife he abused on his golf course? For a tax break.
- Jennifer Grandholm talks about the progress Democrats have made toward green energy. And, if you're still fuzzy on climate change, here is an explanation
that only takes 4 minutes.
How typewriters were able to erase typos.
|When will they learn?|
I've added a page for Galaga and BitTorrent clients.
Michigan's primaries are today, don't forget to vote!
- Republicans continue to prove how much they
- Fossil fuel exploiter BP reports their largest profit in 14 years proving that they are gouging
people during a pandemic, but, by all means, keep blaming the head of the Executive Branch.
- Some More News looks back at the smaller problems that are still really big problems.
The same chemist who saved the lives of billions, is also responsible for killing millions.
The USA has a serious problem with health care, especially for mental health.
|August, I'll see you soon|
I've added a pages for the WAV audio format, Jules Verne's book series,
Extraordinary Voyages, and text editors.
- Russian soldiers filmed themselves torturing a Ukrainian man to death, and Russia continues to
- Republicans are still refusing to pay the medical bills of veterans who were injured while deployed, and, sadly, it's comedian Jon Stewart who is has to
go to bat for them.
- Maybe a state's attorney general shouldn't be able to make up terrible lies about medical
- The Republicans on the US Supreme Court my be sending the country into the Dark Ages (and is being a bitch about
a little protesting), but at least Michigan's Supreme Court has
headed in the right direction.
- Republican Matt Gaetz was caught on camera assuring Roger Stone that Trump was going to pardon him for
all his crimes. And, why is it that everything Fox says about Biden
perfectly fits Trump?
- Dangerous bigots and overly-aggressive cops forced Adam Graham, the first gay mayor of The Village, Oklahoma,
- Joe Manchin may be doing the bare minimum now, but that doesn't mean he deserves praise.
- An Alabama prison official told a reporter that she needed to wear closed-toe shoes a longer skirt if she wanted to watch them
execute a prisoner.
- Why American politics keep killing high speed rail.
Nudging people might be able to make minor changes, but it won't solve all of society's ills.
|Relax listen to the hi-fi purr|
I've added a page for Dan Black's debut album, Un and the
Nintendo 64 controller.
- All those "but her emails" Republicans should be furious right now after learning that a bunch of text messages between Trump and his cronies
have been deleted. I'm sure they're going to demand justice any minute now... right?
- Republicans once again throw US military veterans under the bus and refuse to pay for their desperately needed healthcare for injuries
sustained while deployed.
- Even after his embarrassing failure, Trump continues to abuse his former station by illegally covering his properties
with presidential seals. When will he actually be
charged for his crimes?
- Russia isn't just invading its neighbors, it's also trying to erase it's own Jewish citizens.
- Every time there is a mass shooting in Texas, Republicans respond by making it easier to have another mass shooting.
- Jeremy Michael Brown, a member of the Oath Keepers hate group, and is currently in jail for attacking the US Capitol, is running for office
as a Republican.
- Harry Wait, in an effort to help prove Trump's lies about voter fraud, tried to commit voter fraud. However, he never actually voted illegally, just ordered mail-in ballots under the names of several people, but
didn't actually get them, and claimed that was enough. It reminds me of Trump losing the presidential
election and claiming victory.
- When they aren't dumping money in to churches that torture LGBT teens, Chick-fil-A is asking their workers to accept payment in sandwiches
instead of money.
Don't go throwing away your anti-depressants just yet.
Christian apologists really hate New Testament scholar Bart Ehrman.
|Get a life|
I've added a page for the game mechanic, extra life.
- Speaking of Sheriff's being awful, Jamey Noel allowed the keys to his women's jail to be sold to people in the men's jail who gang-raped
- Part of living in the dystopia that is Conservative-led America is being sued by health care companies because someone who is not you
owes them money.
- Republican Greg Abbott ensures that he is the sole decider when it comes to
women's reproductive health. And, even though it's now a
crime, some women are still able to access abortion pills thanks to the mail.
- Turns out Trump's fake electors weren't so good at covering their tracks.
- Why Republicans have chosen the school of trans children to bully them.
Christian pastor Ted Haggard is back in the news for drugs and gay sex.
Last night, I beat my first virtual reality game, Journeys VR.
- Republican Josh Hawley pledges that he will never run away with his tail between his legs dribbling
urine like a sissy.
- Trump's outtakes show that he didn't want to admit he lost the election or condemn the violent mob he stirred up.
- Russia is further sinking itself into seclusion, now claiming they will quit the ISS. While I appreciate that Russia is
further ruining itself, they deserve the punishment after all, punishing the nation's scientists is not the way to go. Russia killed huge amounts of their own people during the Cold War refusing to use "Western"
evolution to guide their agriculture, and now they want out of "Western" space technology. Putin is like the mad man who isolates himself only to driven further insane, but this mad man has nukes.
- A 19-year-old turned Republican Matt Gatez's hateful body shaming insults into $115,000 for an
- How Republicans view the January 6th committee.
- Republican Marjorie Taylor Greene doesn't realize how her speeches work perfectly with a KKK backdrop.
Going into depth on fractals and the differences between Fatou sets and Julia sets.
|Come on everybody!|
Last night I beat We Love Katamari.
- Typically Republicans only figure out how to care about something until it affects them directly, but Glenn Thompson is so black-hearted, he can't even get that right. Three days after Thompson voted to not
protect same-sex marriage, he attended his son's same-sex wedding. This sick pig of a
man hates his own son for being gay.
- The criminalization of abortion is making life hell for all women, even those who are
trying to have babies.
- Sheriffs are actually extremely bad for a free society.
- No, the thing you hate isn't the sole cause of inflation, but, it's probably is a partial cause.
- Yet another Republican, this time Stephen Buyer, was caught committing insider trading and then actively working to hide his corruption from law enforcement. If he were a normal person, he would be in jail right
now, but, in the USA, crimes committed by congress are effectively legal. That may be what forces
Trump to run for office again. He has hundreds of lawyers on his back, but becoming a politician again can make them all go away.
Why our lungs aren't good at stopping the latest forms of pollution.
I'm sad to see Full Frontal with Samantha Bee being canceled. It was one of the few political shows with a female host,
and also one of the funniest.
|Is it vacation yet|
Tubing was a lot of fun, minus some sunburned feet, and Sunday I got to assemble a trampoline for my girls. I'm ready for a break!
- Child sex trafficker, Republican Matt Gaetz, said the only women who care about abortion rights are too fat and ugly to need to worry about ever
- A Kentucky judge ruled that abortions may continue temporarily since the state's current anti-abortion law is very clearly a belief based, not on science,
- In case there was any doubt, the January 6th committee has made it crystal clear that Trump was eagerly watching the violence unfold from the
comfort of the White House while his fellow Republicans ran away like frightened children.
After a rapid decline in numbers, the monarch butterfly is now on the endangered species list.
The church of Scientology is trying to protecting Danny Masterson from several sexual assault lawsuits by claiming the women he sexually assaulted signed a religious contract saying they would submit to the church
for 1,000,000,000 years. Now a court has to decide whether that's a legitimate contract.
|Well, take me back down where cool water flows, yeah|
Going tubing tomorrow!
- Sam Dobbins, the Mississippi police chief who shot an unarmed black man to death, was so proud of himself that he bragged to his friends admitting,
I shot that n-gger 119
times! He's also been caught on audio recording expressing his hatred for the LGBT. He's been fired, but, he needs to be in prison for murder. Just ask Thomas K. Lane, the cop who helped murder George Floyd, who
has just been sentenced to two and a half years. Speaking of cops, gun manufacturer Sig Sauer is releasing a new rifle that
they claim can shoot through any body armor on the market, including the bullet-proof vests
worn by police officers.
- Not happy with merely criminalizing abortion, South Carolina Republicans are now eliminating the first amendment by making it a crime to even write about
how to get an abortion!
- Footage was released of Republican Josh Hawley, so proud of how he encouraged Trump's terrorists to attack the Capitol, but, once they breached the perimeter, he fled the mob, tail between his legs, to the
safety of armed guards. Of course, those very same guards were also under the
impression they were about to be murdered by rabid Trump fans. And Trump had no intention to ask his
mob to leave, even when it was clear the lives of his fellow Republicans were at risk. He only told them to go home after it was clear the
insurrection had failed. Trump is hoping that, if he becomes the president again, he can avoid all the investigations and lawsuits (which is sadly true),
but he's a criminal who needs to put in prison.
- A reminder that Republicans hate the LGBT.
- Steve Bannon has been found guilty on two counts of contempt of
Congress. Couldn't have happened to a nicer chap.
- Thanks to antivaxxers, polio, a disease that has been eradicated for almost a decade, is
back in the USA.
- Why you shouldn't trust a climate change denier's opinion on marine biology.
Why everyone alive to day is more moral than the god of the bible.
|In the blink of an eyelid / my lid opened up and I could see / that she'd come to rescue me|
Using Google Earth in VR so surreal!
I've added a page for the animated movie, The Rescuers and the video game term,
- Republican Tudor Dixon makes her anti-abortion position very clear. She sad a 14-year-old girl who was raped by her father is a "prefect example," of someone she would
to give birth.
- Audio has surfaced of Steve Bannon very clearly stating, if Trump gets an early lead in the election, he will declare victory before the remaining votes are counted, and, if he loses, he will say it was
because of voter fraud despite there not being any.
- The Department of Homeland Security was supposed to be watching the Secret Service for corruption. They knew all the way back in February that they had deleted all the incriminating Republican calls surrounding
the January 6th insurrection, but never told anyone!
- Police gunned down another unarmed black man in the back, killing him, but, in order to justify the killing, they claimed he was
armed and violent.
- Former Trump aide Republican Garrett Ziegler described his female co-workers as, "total hoes and thots like Cassidy Hutchinson and this Alyssa Farah hoe bag who are just terrible," said Ben Shapiro is a "fame
fag," that the people involved in the January 6th investigation are "anti-white" and "hate the American Founders and most white people in general," and that they think they can bully him because he's a "young
Christian." Yes, all that he said shows Christian "love," that checks out.
Canada has the right idea, forcing the church to sell off their property to pay their debts from protecting all their
Motion capture has come a long way.
|What does that mean?|
I finally got the wireless feature working so I was able to setup and play my Vive. VR headsets are such a mind trip!
I've begun a video game glossary.
- The House passed a bill protecting same-sex marriage, even though 157
Republicans voted against it.
- I'm very pleased to see several Democrat Representatives being arrested for standing in solidarity for a women's right to
control her body. We need more politicians like Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Carolyn
Maloney, Ilhan Omar, Rashida Tlaib, Cori Bush, Veronica Escobar, Jackie Speier, Barbara Lee, Ayanna Pressley, and Katherine Clark.
- Democrat Joe Manchin refuses to even vote for the bill that was hand tailored to meet his needs.
- Trump is still up to his old tricks, this time with witness tampering.
- A cop parked illegally in a ambulance loading zone. An ambulance arrived to unload a patient, but hit the cop's car with their door. The cop demanded the EMT's personal information, but the EMT said he would have
to wait until he got the patient into the hospital. The cop, furious that a black woman would think the life of her patient was more important than a minor inconvenience to him, arrested her! So, now the cop is being
"punished" with a paid vacation. Speaking of the
lack of accountability among police, Justin Rapp, a cop shot and killed an unarmed father after someone called in a bogus crime to his address, was not fired, but given a promotion. The chief of police in Wichita made
matters even worse when he said that, if the police stopped promoting cops just because the accidentally killed someone, they wouldn't be able to
promote any qualified officers!
Canada has the right idea, forcing the church to sell off their property to pay their debts from protecting all their
Motion capture has come a long way.
|Just shovel them down my throat|
I've added a page for the video game term, shovelware.
- In their effort to make the raped 10-year-old girl disappear, Republican Todd Rokita told several lies on Fox about the situation. Those lies might cause him to be
investigated by the state.
- Russia is now burning Ukrainian fields and bombing farms in the hopes of once again starving the nation to death.
- Even as they watch children being massacred, Republicans still fight against every single red flag gun control
bill. Instead of keeping guns out of the hands of lunatics, Republicans are forcing children to wear transparent backpacks, because, in the warped mind of a Republican, the six-year-olds
are the real problem. And, instead of buying a gun to feel safe, consider
getting a dog.
- Since Republicans in the Supreme Court have said they want to criminalize same sex marriage, Democrats in the House of Representatives are forcing a vote to protect it. They want to make sure that Republicans have
to go on the record saying they want to end it so voters know where they stand. Although it's expected to pass the House, Senate
Republicans are expected to prevent it from even being voted on.
- Welcome to court Steven Bannon!
- Iowa is closing a public library after the librarian quit because of non-stop harassment from local Republicans because the library showcased books from
Democrat and LGBT authors.
Catholics were caught once again helping a priest cover up child pornography.
Did you know the New Testament was compiled by a Christian heretic?
|Cause I think love is love reflected|
I've added a page for the Aerosmith album, Nine Lives. I've also converted all alternate sorts to using the DefaultSort magic word.
- Republicans in Ohio tried their best to sweep a 10-year-old
girl under the rug because she the the audacity of damaging to their anti-abortion push by getting raped, which, as it turns out, happens a lot in Ohio.
- Michigan governor, Gretchen Whitmer, is urging Biden to follow the opinion of doctors
and change the status of birth control pills to over-the-counter
sale, a necessary step now that Republicans are so strongly attacking women's reproductive rights. Also out of Michigan, a survey found that the majority of Michiganders believe Trump's failed coup was an actual
coup, and the largest percentage surveyed think Trump should be charged with a crime. Sadly, however, there is still a large minority who believe he
did nothing wrong.
- It's never a good sign for a country when the former president's security team is implicated in one of his many
- Also, it's never a good sign when three innocent people are murdered by a gunman at an Indiana the mall, and Indianans are happy because the gunman was eventually killed by an
armed civilian. And what does it say about the state of your country when
nearly 400 "good guys" with a gun can't stop a single "bad guy" with a gun.
- Texas police beat an unarmed detained black man so severely Christopher Shaw is now
- Trump appointed District judge Charles Atchley, Jr. overturned lower court rulings on trans protections. He ruled that the Republican states of Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Georgia, Idaho, Indiana, Kansas,
Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Ohio, Oklahoma, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, and West Virginia must be allowed to continue
discriminating against trans people.
- Republican Ron DeSantis has failed Floridians by not pre-ordering COVID vaccines for children, and now wise parents in Florida can't find
the vaccines anywhere.
- Russia is forcing teachers to go to occupied regions of Ukraine to push pro-war Russian
propaganda on Ukrainian children.
- Denis Vladmirovich Molla claimed he was the target of a hate crime where the Left vandalized his house and lit it on fire because it had a Trump sticker on it. After demanded $300,000 in insurance, and receiving
$17,000 in online donations, police investigated and now he's facing insurance fraud and arson charges since he did this all
There are a lot of differences in the Mario Kart series between the Japanese and American releases.
A few years ago, a 14-year-old girl was raped by a priest, and the Bishop in charge of handling the crime decided to disband the nuns and priests who demanded justice and let the rapist priest
Seven obscure facts about Final Fantasy VI.
|Haters gonna hate|
I've added pages for Apple and Commodore.
- Among those claiming the 10-year-old rape victim was a conspiracy created by the Left were Fox hosts Tucker Carlson and Jesse Watters. After being proven wrong, the two didn't apologize for sowing seeds of
disinformation, instead they're now attacking the doctor who performed the medically necessary
abortion saying he didn't report the case, except, Fox is lying about that too, because he did. On the topic of abortion, part
of Biden's executive order include allowing doctors to perform abortions when a mother's life is at stake, but Texas Republicans are so anti-abortion, they would rather the mother die, and they're suing the White
House to let them continue killing women.
- Because we let Trump get away with trying to steal an election, (the Secret Service even deleted text messages from January 6th,
probably to protect him) now every other Republican is going to try it too. After coming in dead last, Republican Tina Peters claimed that she actually won, and then broke the law several times in the hopes of finding
evidence to support her delusions. She didn't find any, and, instead, wound up in jail.
- A violent racist armed with a gun showed up at the house of Democrat Pramila Jayapal threatening to murder her. But he's already been
released from jail!
- I prefer to share a bathroom with transgender people rather than transphobic people, especially when the ignorant transphobes
- Walmart has a long history of mistreating its employees, but maybe now that they've abused a mother trying to feed her child and are facing a lawsuit,
they'll learn from it?
Having to live with wild boars is becoming the new boarmal.
|It never ends|
Today I finished reading Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Sea.
- As Russia continues bombing civilians, it is now "forcibly deporting" (i.e.,
kidnapping) Ukrainian citizens into the Eastern parts of Russia, especially children.
- Republicans are now trying to ban safe and effective abortion pills across the entire country. Also, Republican Dave Yost doesn't believe a
10-year-old was impregnated through rape and had to leave Ohio to get an abortion, but also is happy the rapist
has been caught.
- Trump's former colleagues keep finding themselves in hot water. Republican John Bolton admitted to trying to
overthrow foreign governments, and a leaked audio recording of Steve Bannon has
surfaced where he admits Trump was going to declare victory on election night no matter how bad he
- Police murdered another unarmed innocent black boy, this time using a drone to fill his house with tear gas and letting him suffocate to death. They claim it was an
- Many other nations are learning from the barbarity of the Republicans on the US Supreme Court and making birth control pills over-the-counter. Hopefully, the USA will
do the same.
- Republican Lauren Boebert runs her restaurant just as well as she runs her country.
In Transitu is performing an interesting experiment. She was assigned male at birth, but is in the process of transitioning to female. Each week, she posts a picture of herself topless on Instragram to see when the
site will consider her to have female breasts and ban her for posting pornography.
Scientologists continue to demand to be treated like a real religion, like, they think they should be allowed to handle their own crimes of
Debunking more creationist lies.
One of the so-called "intelligent" Christian apologists fails to understand the argument, why doesn't your god heal amputees?
I've added a page for operator overloading which you probably won't find interesting even if you are a computer programmer.
- In their continued effort to become a global pariah, Russia says it's stealing over 400
passenger airplanes that were leased to them by various Western nations.
- The latest out of Uvalde, Texas shows that police were actually inside the school while the gunman was murdering children, but they still didn't make
any attempt to stop him.
- Republican Josh Hawley used a hearing on abortion rights to make several transphobic statements, because he's a horrible
person. Speaking of horrible people, Republican Judy Ward is trying to get Pennsylvania to block abortion rights at the
- Trump's legal team is trying to argue that all the crazy people he hired should be held accountable for the January 6th insurrection, but those few Republicans that still have a shred of decency remind Trump that
people who are willfully blind of their crimes are still culpable.
- Being criminally rich doesn't mean you are smart, it just means you can absorb mistakes much easier, even when those mistakes cost
billions of dollars.
Aron Ra spends another hour debunking creationist claims.
|Evil must be unmasked|
I've created a page for the science fiction trope, science in secret.
- Roe v. Wade being overturned was a fire lit under the seat of Michigan voters which caused them to get a state constitutional amendment for reproductive freedom on the ballot of
the next election as well as a protection for voter rights to prevent Republicans from trying to
steal another election. It's also causing more men and
women to schedule permanent birth control, but many women still can't get it.
- Mehmet "Doctor" Oz is a con-artist quack who shouldn't even be allowed to run for office in Pennsylvania since he doesn't live there, but, being famous and
rich allows you to get away with a lot of crimes, like voter fraud.
- As Democrats were patting themselves on their back for a minor gun control bill, a man who lost his child to a murderer wasn't letting them
get off so easily.
- Republican Steve Bannon was really hoping to get a delay to not have to talk about his involvement with Trump's criminal enterprises because he worked so closely with the criminals,
- This lying incompetent Republican may well be Georgia's next Senator.
- When Republicans win, the world loses.
Do we think people from long ago look old because they dress like how we imagine old people to dress, or do we think they look old because they actually looked older?
NASA's James Webb telescope released its first optical deep-field image. It's pretty amazing.
Describing the Magical Negro trope.
|Don't let the monsters sleep|
The Secular Summer Retreat was a lot of fun. I also finally fixed my garage door!
I've added a page for Microsoft's solitaire version of Spider. I also added the Microsoft Plus! 95, 98 and for Kids wallpapers to
my Windows wallpapers archive.
- Russia is still bombing civilian targets. Their latest volley of missiles hit
a school and an apartment building.
- It's about damn time Biden, but it's still too little, too late.
- Republican monster, Brett Kavanaugh is outraged that he didn't get to finish his
dessert before protesters caused him to leave a restaurant. Endanger the lives of millions of women, and suddenly, everyone thinks you're the bad guy!
Republicans will continue to claim they have values and morals, but they tripped over themselves to worship Trump, so never let them play that card ever again.
- When there is a mass-shooting, the survivors never recover.
- Although Americans are no longer taking any precautions against COVID, the disease is still mutating and killing us off. The latest variant to become dominant is
Omicron BA.5. There are a lot more cases this summer than previous summers, but the number
of deaths is thankfully down, though we're still seeing around 300 fatalities a day.
- There is no statute of limitations on murder, and Emmett Till's murderers still need to be
- Elon Musk is pulling out of the Twitter deal the way he should have pulled out after screwing one of his employees. But, he got her pregnant, and now he's stuck with the twins the same way he's stuck with the
Twitter deal. Just another broken promise from Elon.
Are you using the better smoke alarm?
|A walk in the woods|
I'm heading to the Secular Summer Retreat this weekend.
I've added a thought experiment called the bigoted building which helps illustrate the problem of systemic bigotry.
- Republicans really hate women.
- Republican Michael Flynn may plead the fifth when it comes to upholding the Constitution, but that won't stop the US Army from demanding he hand over the $40,000 Russia paid him illegally for a
photo-op with Putin, the same man responsible for the blockade in the Black Sea which is
cutting off Ukrainian exports.
- Shinzo Abe, who was Prime Minister of Japan until 2020, has been assassinated.
- The result of his civil suit came out today. Dereck Chauvin, the cop who murdered George Floyd, an unarmed black man, gets
another 20 years.
- If you ever fear a loved one might be suicidal, -never- call the police. They will murder them and then claim your loved one
wanted to be murdered by the police.
- Republicans really hate black people.
A person in authority should never have sex with their subordinates because the subordinate can never truly give consent. But leave it to Elon Musk to
not care about consent.
Why did it take so long for explorers to find the Amazon's lost cities?
Last night I fixed my bedroom ceiling fan and my laundry tub pump. I'm becoming a regular Fix-It Felix, Jr.!
I went through and added my video game ranking scale to every video game in my Wiki that was missing it. I've also added
index pages for the overall rank,
appearance, and sound categories.
- Boris Johnson, the white supremacist, homophobic, woman-abusing, extremely corrupt, non-stop liar, who has failed at
everything he claimed he would accomplish while prime minister of the UK, is finally resigning. Maybe stop
voting for criminal Tories?
- Joe Biden didn't just respond to the overturning of Roe v. Wade by appointing an anti-abortion extremest Republican judge to a lifetime position, but he had planned to appoint the horrible man
even before he knew! And, emboldened by the Republican Supreme Court, Christians are once again calling for the
murder of gay people.
- Republicans are praising a terrorist bombing on US soil because the terrorists' bomb destroyed something
they didn't like.
- We just keep learning more about the failure of police in Uvalde, Texas. Apparently, a cop had the gunman in his sights and asked permission to shoot him before he could get inside the school, but his request
was never answered.
The latest Gallup poll shows that the number of Americans who believe the bible is the literal word of their god is now at an all time low! It's still far too high at 20% (or 1-in-5), but it
continues to decline!
Why can't people understand that the movie "300" is fascist propaganda?
The Vatican is still keeping child-raping priests in their employ.
If you do tons of weed, make sure you don't scromit.
Asian hate is still very real in America. Dylan Kesterson of Portland shouted racial slurs before attacking a
5-year-old Japanese girl.
|I've been around the world|
Anniversary dinner at the Melting Pot was a blast.
Yesterday, I finished reading Around the World in Eighty Days.
- A seventh person has died from gun shot wounds in Highland Park, 47 are wounded, and one child is left without either parent. And, just like so many murderers before him, police are admitting that they knew the
suspect was dangerous because he had been making violent threats for a long time.
Despite the unending violence, Republicans will continue to make it even easier for lunatics to buy
- More of Trump's goons are being subpoenaed, this time in Georgia where they committed election fraud. And, the
few Republicans who have a spine and stand up to the charlatan keep getting death threats.
- Florida Republicans are paying teachers to take classes prepared by Christian
Nationalists. Speaking of which, rather than help poor people through welfare programs, the state of Utah is now telling its starving citizens they can get food for their family by
- Racist Republicans in Arizona have added another roadblock to prevent people from voting. The
Justice Department is suing them, but we can't trust the Republicans on the US Supreme Court to do the right thing.
- Why should you be concerned that the police are collecting your private data? Because when they get hacked, and they will get hacked, your private data gets sold off to criminals who
will exploit it.
BC and AD became BCE and CE, not because of atheists, but because of religious people.
What it's like to camp in the arctic.
While I personally don't find them insightful, other people are able to appreciate the moral teachings of Jesus without worshiping him.
Today is my 8-year anniversary! A house, a dog, and two daughters later, boy has time flown by!
I've added a page for visual novels and
Microsoft card games. Also, over the weekend, I beat the satire game,
Ultimuh MCMLXVII: Part 2 of the 39th Trilogy - The Quest for the Golden
- Another young man with a high-powered assault rifle went on a shooting spree and murdered at least
six people and injured 24 others. This while Uvalde, Texas, is still dealing with the fallout as Pete Arredondo, who was still sworn in as the chief of police after his embarrassing failure, finally realized he
wouldn't get a single day's peace, has just resigned.
- Elizabeth Warren talks about what can be done to keep abortion legal, and why Ketanji Brown Jackson is such an
important milestone for the Supreme Court. And here is more about how you can help save abortion
rights since established Democrats aren't willing to help.
- Republican judge David A. Faber just ruled that drug manufacturers can not be held accountable for shipping huge amounts of highly addictive drugs to dangerously over-prescribed cities that caused overdoses
in millions around the country. Not quite as horrible as the
Supreme Court completely gutting the EPA, but still hugely damaging!
- Now, over a year later, Republicans are still trying to steal the previous
election from Biden. This is what happens when you worship a pathological liar like Trump.
- Republican Jim Abeler of Minnesota just helped the state legalized THC edibles because he misread the law.
- Republican Ted Cruz continues to prove himself a clown by fighting puppets.
You know what's horrifying? Beach dolls.
A look back at pride month.
|Lemmie axe you a quesshion|
I replaced the pop-up drain stopper in my bathroom sink and the pressure knob in my shower. Next, onto the garage boor bracket that ripped out...
I've added a page for trivia video games.
- Nobody would ever consider letting a 12-year-old get a driver's license, vote, run for office, serve in the military, or adopt a child, but, if a 12-year-old girl is raped by her father and become pregnant,
Republicans still demand she be forced into motherhood, but they still won't do a
damn thing to help her. This is why the criminalization of abortion is so horrifying.
- Republicans are working overtime trying to spin enough lies about everything that was revealed about Trump's childish behavior on January 6th, because
there was a lot of it.
- The Republicans on the Supreme Court ruled that the EPA is not allowed to set limits to carbon emissions ensuring that the USA will continue to coat the planet in a
thick blanket of pollution.
- While it's funny to think that, since the Republicans on the US Supreme Court have chiseled away at the separation of church and state there will be Satanists and Voodoo priests
leading school prayers, don't get your hopes up. The reality is, many institutions in the USA are run by Christian Nationalist who fire non-Christians.
- Russia invades and NATO grows.
- White Texas Republicans, not wanting to be associated with slavery, tried changing the state's textbooks to replace all instances of "slavery" with
"involuntary relocation." Thankfully, the board rejected their idea, but, it gives you an idea of just how racist the state
- Remember when Jordan Peterson claimed he was leaving Twitter and then kept on posting later that day? Well, now the man who believe being transgender is similar to Satanic ritual abuse has been suspended for
continually making transphobic comments. Don't worry, his daughter is already demanded special treatment from Elon Musk!
- Noted hate group, Coral Ridge Ministries, was suing the Southern Poverty Law Center for calling them a hate group even though they're a hate group. They
lost their final appeal after only Clarence Thomas was evil enough to want to hear their
15 facts that are true, but gross.
People do deserve to be held accountable for horribly abusing someone's trust.
The strange allure of drag kings.
Want to go further back? Check the old news.