|It's going down the tubes|
I've started a page for the TV show Futurama and the made a page for the free hex editor,
- Republicans continue their anti-science crusade against COVID-19 and demand the complete reopening of the country. Republican Andy Biggs, of the Arizona Congress, said nobody should trust expert
virologists, and lied that the virus is declining in his
state when, in fact, Arizona has been seeing a steady increase for the past three months, with an especially big growth in the past few weeks. Mike Pence
had to have his trip there delayed because the Secret Service agents who prepared for his visit
became infected. Some Republican leaders, after watching their states
break records with daily infections, are finally starting to reach for the low bar and require masks in some situations,
like Texas Governor Republican Greg Abbott. His mask requirement isn't very comprehensive, as it only applies to places where COVID-19 breakouts have already occurred, and then, only when 20 or more people
are grouped together. And they probably still won't actually enforce it. Republicans are still not
requiring airline passengers to wear masks, and, with all the recycled air, traveling is
especially risky. And outbreaks keep happening in food preparation plants, but there aren't laws in place to force the owners to disclose the
nature of the outbreaks, so they're keeping them secret. Since Republicans
never care about anything that doesn't directly affect them, hopefully, more will become infected, like former Republican presidential candidate, Herman Cain, who became infected at
Trump's Tulsa rally.
- Trump continues calling for the violent attack of journalists, and his SS cops are eager to
- Another Fox anchor has been fired for sexual assault. They are just a breeding ground for rapists.
- Even with all eyes on them, police in America just can't seem to help themselves from brutally killing people. Two Oklahoma cops have been arrested after they killed a man by tasing him
over 50 times!
- Black Lives Matter is an important cultural uprising, but Theodore Rothrock, a priest from Indiana, calls them "wolves... masked thieves and
bandits... maggots and parasites. at best," just as Jesus would.
I've added a page for the company Keypunch Software, and another one of their titles,
- With the amount of ignorant people blindly following Trump's lie that COVID-19 is a hoax and people
shouldn't wear masks, because he's a ignorant moron, because all the scientific tests
show they work, we're soon going to hit
100,000 new cases a day! You know how bad it is when racist white germophiles in
Texas hijack the Black Lives Matter protest because they really want to get drunk. Dr. Anne
Schuchat at the CDC is speaking candidly: we're screwed. Now that COVID-19 has spread all over the country, we couldn't contain it now
even if we tried. Republicans squandered the initial months and
refused to implement nation-wide testing or tracing, they refused to make factories for masks and ventilators, and, as hospitals in most major cities are reaching capacity, corpses are going to pile up at an
exponential rate. And, as states go back to being in lockdown, landlords are going to start evicting more and more people, and Republicans in Congress
are removing safety nets.
- Trump denies hearing about the Russian bounty on US soldiers, until just now, but more and more people are saying that they told him about it several times, even
all the way back in 2019! Yet, he's still best buddies with Putin.
- A new poll shows that the vast majority of white American Evangelical Christians
still support Trump. They're straight up evil.
American police just can't seem to stop murdering unarmed black people. Even country singers are changing their problematic names to address racism
and police brutality.
Jordan Peterson is really fond of Hitler, too bad almost everything he says about him
Why does the USA have so many Filipino nurses? Because of our racist past.
|We're gonna need a lot of time to heal these wounds|
Last night, I beat the casual puzzle game, Kids.
- Trump claimed that US military intelligence never told him anything about Russia placing a bounty on American soldiers, but other NATO officials say they were
all informed about it, and sources in the White House say Trump was told about it
back in February. Trump lied to protect Russia even though Russia is paying people to murder
- Because so Americans, spurred on by ignorant Republicans, can't be bothered to take simple basic steps to protect themselves from COVID-19, the European Union is most likely going to ban Americans from
traveling abroad. And who can blame them? My home state of Michigan, took stricter precautions thanks to our
Democratic Governor, but now two weeks after restaurant restrictions have been lifted, cases are
starting to rise again.
- After Colorado police murdered another unarmed innocent black man, a peaceful vigil was put on with violin players to honor the memory of Elijah McClain. So, naturally, police showed up in riot gear and
violently attacked the vigil. Meanwhile, in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, one police officer lied that she was being
attacked by protesters, so the police shot semi-lethal rounds into peaceful protesters, maiming one woman.
- More evidence that white supremacists are the real terrorists. And speaking of white supremacists,
Trump deleted his post where he promoted a man shouting "white power," but he hasn't apologized
- The new deputy White House liaison at the US Agency for International Development is Republican Merritt Corrigan. Corrigan is best known for being extremely homophobic, and that other Republicans who don't
hate the LGBT have an "allegiance to Satan." She also believes in the
superiority of Christian patriarchy, so shouldn't she give her job over to a man?
- The Republican majority on the US Supreme Court ruled that states can't deny taxpayer money to private religious schools, even though giving them taxpayer money is a violation of the
JK Rowling is slowly becoming less known for her writing about childhood wizards and more known about her hate speech against trans women.
Why do beat 'em up characters always eat meat out of trash cans?
|Republicans are bringing about the collapse of the nation... as usual|
Yesterday, beat the game Tiny Dangerous Dungeons.
- Police in Colorado murdered another unarmed black man. Elijah McClain, only 23-years-old, begged to be set free so
that he could go home, but police choked him, crushing both his carotid arteries causing a loss of blood flow to the brain. Even though the man was completely restrained on the ground and hand-cuffed,
paramedics injected him with ketamine, a strong anesthesia which stopped the poor man's heart. Hospital staff were able to resuscitate him, but he suffered serious brain damage and died a few days later. The
police said, choking a man out and pumping a restrained person full of anesthetics is part of their protocol. In order to protect the police, the local coroner rules that the cause of death was "undetermined."
Meanwhile, in Detroit, Michigan, police rammed several Black Lives Matter protesters with their
- COVID-19 has now surpassed a half-million deaths world wide, none more than
in the USA which has as much as the next four deadliest countries combined! The states with the worst increase in cases are mostly Republican and all non-compliant: Florida, Arizona, Texas, South Carolina, and
Nevada. Since the Republicans who are in charge have completely failed, they're trying to blame the massive surge on
themselves. They're blaming testing and
young people, but refuse to suggest it might be
Trump golfing amid a global pandemic. And, now that a drug has been discovered that
actually helps treat the virus (not the one Trump backed), the manufacturer has set the price at
$3,120 for a prescription.
- Donald Trump, the President of the United States of America, posted a video online praising a man who shouted out the phrase,
- Another American terrorist with an assault rifle opened fire on a peaceful protest
murdering at least one
person. The protesters were demanding justice for the violent police officers who murdered Breonna Taylor while she slept in her own bed.
- An anonymous EU intelligence officer just told the New York Times that US military intelligence has known for months that Russia has been offering a cash reward to those Taliban troops in Afghanistan who
successfully kill a US or UK soldier. Trump responded by saying nobody told him about it, so he's denying that it's happening, and
refuses to denounce
his boss Putin.
Mississippi has finally agreed that their state flag, which is based on the Confederate flag, is too racist, so they're going to replace it with one that it
bigoted in favor of Christians.
If you're wondering where your tithes go when you give money to a church, they pay for
protecting child rapists. And, it's not always institutionalized child
rape, Christians also rape children individually, and, when they aren't
raping, they're infecting children with COVID-19.
PragerU thinks anything good that happened in history is because of Republican Jesus.
How are religious people able to become so wise?
|Trump should be in chains|
I've created a page for the Eve 6 song, Rescue.
- Trump has claimed COVID-19 was under control, claimed it would be gone by Easter, claimed the warm weather would make it disappear, said a random drug would cure it, etc. Everything he has said about
COVID-19 has been wrong, so, now when he says "It's going away," even his own task force
doesn't believe him, but Republicans are still
canceling research on the disease. The reality is, US testing is so bad,
scientists estimate that the country probably has about ten times more cases then we're reporting, and
many Southern States are setting new records and having to
shut down again, pushing the nation's total cases to the
highest its ever been. So, naturally, Trump responds by trying to take away
the health care of around 23,000,000 poor people.
- The Republican-led Treasury department sent stimulus checks worth over $1,400,000,000 to
dead people. Good work boys.
- Black Lives Matter, but especially the ones who are most at risk, black trans lives.
Meanwhile, Trump is a racist.
- Republicans have repeatedly said that the Obama administration didn't have any ventilators available at the end of their term. However, a report published after a Republican investigation shows that the
Obama administration actually left them 16,600 ventilators.
- Republican Robert Regan is so racist his own daughter is begging people not to
vote for him. And, in order to prove he isn't racist, Regan said that white privileged doesn't exist, and neither does systemic racism, except in abortion clinics who he believes prey on black women. Regan
said, on the political scale he's as Right wing as is possible, and his daughter is a zero. Also, in typical Republican fashion, Regan denies the science of climate change, says the USA should make English the
official legal language, and should cut back on immigration (Regan is not a Native American).
- Republican Sheriff Robert Snaza is using his position of authority to actively call for his supporters to violate Washington law and refuse to wear masks to protect the public from COVID-19. Without a shred
of irony in his voice, he told a group of Christians to not be sheep!
- Having police look like soldiers is not good for America.
PragerU's propaganda videos don't even try to provide evidence for their ridiculous claims.
Catholics are suing a Delaware city for refusing to violate the US
Another typeface everyone knows, Cooper Black.
|Trump belongs in prison|
Yesterday, I beat the remake escape game, Samsara Room. I've also made a graphic which showcases the hypocrisy of
Americans complaining about the destruction of monuments to horrible people.
- Because some people would rather sacrifice their lungs than wear a mask, COVID-19 is now surging even more than it was in April, with
over 45,500 cases a day! And, in places where people actually want to protect themselves from
COVID-19, like prisons, they're not being allowed to.
KKK rally was a dismal failure, but it
did succeed in one way, it caused much of the Secret Service to have to self-quarantine
because because they were subjected to COVID-19.
- "The president was kidding," has been the rallying cry for his apologists, and Trump just undermined them all by saying he doesn't kid.
- Remember when Michael Flynn admitted he was guilty of various crimes pertaining to Trump and Russia? Well, like Trump's other criminal comrades, he's
walking free. It's nearly impossible to put a rich white man in prison in this country.
- Republican Guy Phillips, a white man, is using the words of George Floyd before he was murdered by police, "I can't breathe," in order to
protest wearing masks.
- Republican Devin Nunes is such a snowflake that he tried to sue Twitter because someone on Twitter was
making fun of him.
- Republican Paul Petersen, a Mormon who spent his "mission" in the Marshall Islands, began using the Marshall Islands to run a child trafficking adoption ring. He would bring expectant mothers from the
Marshall Islands, and charged people wanting their children around $35,000. He paid for the deliveries of the children by stealing money from Medicaid. He did this to over 40 infants. Thankfully,
he was arrested and found guilty, but authorities say they will not investigate any of parents who
adopted children illegally through Petersen!
If your only education about genetics is from grade school, then probably most of what you know about genetics is wrong.
Three North Carolina police officers, Michael "Kevin" Piner, James "Brian" Gilmore, and Jessie E. Moore II, were fired after it was discovered that they were recorded talking about murdering as many
black people as they could.
PragerU has a video honoring a man who was just fine with the murder of a bunch of poor union protesters.
Three cops resign after the unarmed 27-year-old man they arrested mysteriously died
of a heart attack. None of the officers were charged
with a crime.
|Trump is a crook|
I've added a page for the Keypunch shovelware, Swords and Sorcery.
- Trump says he told the federal government to slow down testing, that was a lie. But, now that his lie
exposed, he actually is slowing down testing. He's doing this even
as COVID-19 is beginning to devastate the South and South
West in record numbers.
- It turns out, Republican William Barr, no doubt influenced by Trump, sought a lenient sentence for Trump's criminal friend,
Republican Roger Stone. This is just more evidence that
Republicans are seriously corrupt and routinely put their party before the country.
- Republican incompetence caused the worst unemployment disaster the US has seen in nearly a century, so why not
throw another log on the fire? Because Trump has shutdown all immigration,
Republicans are expected to layoff another 13,400 government workers.
- The Trump family is trying to censor yet another book critical of their decades of crime titled,
Too Much and Never Enough: How My Family Created the World's Most Dangerous Man.
- Trump constantly complains about voter fraud (even though most voter fraud is done by Republican voters), and then goes right out and
commits voter fraud himself.
- Republican Betsy DeVos makes money off student who are in debt. This is a serious conflict of interest since she is in charge of the government institution that is supposed to regulate and help eliminate
student debt programs. This conflict has been laid bare when a whistle blower showed the DeVos's department rejected a Student Aid Web site because it was too easy for students to
apply for loan forgiveness.
Former Christian pastor, turned biblical scholar and professor at Oxford College, Jan Joosten, was arrested for possessing child pornography which he had been collecting for the past six years. Despite this
fact, he will only have to spend a single year in prison.
|Trump is an ignorant slob|
I've added a page for Windows 95.
- Republicans sit idly by as Trump fires yet another government watchdog. They
hate oversight because it prevents them from being corrupt.
- Yet another American white supremacist takes part in a terrorist plot. Ethan Melzer fed US military secrets to a Nazi group in an attempt to
start another race war, but Republicans still won't declare groups like
the KKK or Nazis as terrorist organizations.
- The Republican incompetence in the face of COVID-19 hasn't just killed over 100,000 people, it's also wasted thousands of tons of food.
- US Navy Captain Brett Crozier raised alarms about a COVID-19 outbreak on his aircraft carrier. Like with the Republican party, his superiors didn't care, and were content with watching the crew die. Crozier
did what any decent person would do, he alerted the media to the Navy's ruthless decision. Once it made headline that the Navy was refusing to take care of soldiers, at least some of them were taken off the
carrier and given the medical attention they needed, but not until over 1,100 of the crew tested positive! Because he cared so much for the lives of his crew, the Navy stripped Crozier of his command post, and
is now saying they won't give him back his command, and, because he didn't blindly obey orders, he will
never be given command ever again. For many people, Navy sailors included,
this just cements the fact that nobody should ever trust the US military. They will gladly sacrifice your life to protect a despot like Trump.
How awful was protest music during the W. Bush era?
The physics behind Sonic's loop-de-loop.
Another artistic masterpiece ruined by an incompetent restorer.
N95 masks don't protect from viruses because they're a good filter, they actually take advantage of an important law of physics.
Religious people have a very strange set of beliefs when it comes to medicine.
|Random racist Republicans|
The complete commentary that I participated in is now online for Nights Into Dreams.
I've added a page for the Bonk series of video games.
- Trump's blame train is non-stop to Tulsa! After first violating the first amendment rights of everyone
trying to peacefully protest, Trump arrived at his
klan rally and took the stage to a stadium with a mere 6,200 morons. He then blamed
everyone and everything. He even admitted he asked health officials to slow down testing of COVID-19 thinking, incorrectly,
that if we just stopped testing people, the virus would magically go away!
- Republicans tried their damnedest to censor the publication of John Bolton's expose, but it's being shipped, and it's full of evidence that Trump
did indeed commit multiple quid pro quos.
- Trump once again fired a man who was supposed to make sure he wasn't breaking the law. Trump ordered William Barr to fire Geoffrey Berman without cause, and Barr did as he was told. Trump is now lying that
he had nothing to do with it. I guess Republican Barr just fires people for no reason all the time.
- Republicans are not happy that the US Supreme Court is being all humanitarian.
- There are even Republicans who don't like the idea of police having qualified immunity.
- Tucker Carlson's non-stop racist tirade.
Despite the Southern USA refusing to even try to slow COVID-19, much of the world's reaction to the virus has been pretty
good, and they've saved millions of human lives.
Bubba Wallace, the only black NASCAR racer, and the one responsible for organization banning Confederate flags, is now being terrorized by the organization's
As facial recognition software becomes more advanced, the police state becomes more powerful.
Many cops are not only racist, but belong to online racist hate groups. To see just how racist they are,
look at Florida police who were caught using photographs of black men as targets in their firing range. One of the targets shot multiple times in the face was the brother of Army Sgt. Valerie Deant, who saw a
photo of her brother taken when he was only 18-years-old! The family is outraged, but the chief of police, J. Scott Dennis, said using human faces as targets in their shooting range is completely in-line with
their current police policies. The fact that the faces were all black men didn't seem to bother him at
all. Also, despite the new law, the NYPD are still choking black men.
Answering questions about Junteenth.
|Never forget Juneteenth|
Today is Junteenth.
I've added a page for the NES Power Pad.
- Senator Kamala Harris explains why Trump's executive order isn't very helpful, the importance
of protesting, and the work she's doing to help get Trump out of the White House.
- All through the South people have not been taking COVID-19 seriously, because Trump told them not to, and
now the virus is starting to rage out of control.
- Why was a Trump ad using an upside-down red triangle, a symbol used by the Nazis to denote Jewish prisoners? Nobody seems to know, but the ad was pulled from Facebook because it was seen as
- A TSA official admits the organization purposely withheld masks from their workers knowing full-well that they would become infected and
- Despite Republicans trying to stand in the way, monuments of racist men are being torn down.
- Republicans continue to make voting impossible for as many people of color as possible.
- One of the few non-white people left in the White House has resigned. Mary Elizabeth Taylor, a black woman, just can't in good conscious work for a man as
racist a Trump.
- Republicans have been trying to prevent its publication, but John Bolton's book which describes Trump asking multiple foreign leaders to help him win re-election is still finding its way
into the public.
- Trump posts another manipulated video, and this time Twitter flags it as such.
- Phoenix City Mayor Chris Luz has been accused of purposely driving his car into protesters and
hitting a woman.
- Turns out the belligerent white man who went looking for a fight at a Black Lives Matters protest and got his ass beat and was saved by a black man,
is a former cop. Racist police officers isn't just an American problem.
Police get away with murder all the time. Indiana police officer Daniel Organ shot a man in face while he was trying to fix his daughter's car. Officer Organ claimed that the saw that the man had a holstered
gun and believed he might shoot him with even though the man never unholstered his gun or did anything to suggest he was violent. The cop will not face charges because the investigation concluded that he was
sufficiently scared to murder someone.
Looking at the universe in the X-ray spectrum.
Using a single white 30-year-old male as the "generic" human is not good for humanity.
|Trump is anal seepage|
I've added a page for the David Bowie album, The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust
and the Spiders From Mars.
- Trump's former National Security Advisor, John Bolton, reveals that Trump asked China's president Xi Jinping to
help him win re-election, gave China the go-ahead to build
internment camps for a religious minority, and admits that Trump did indeed withheld aide from Ukraine and
demanded a quid pro quo of them fabricating dirt on the Bidens and Clintons. He also describes Trump as
"erratic" and "stunningly uninformed." Yeah, no kidding? As expected, Republican William Barr is
trying to block the book's publication and censor as much as possible, but
the book has already been sent out to reviewers.
- Racists bringing guns to peaceful protests and shooting people are not "civilian militias," they're terrorists.
- Trump is taking credit for people being aware of the
emancipation of slavery in the USA.
- Check a map of the South and watch it lighting up like a Christmas tree with new COVID cases. We're still a long way from getting back to normal,
and, until people realize this, there are going to be a lot more body bags.
- Because he never stops being two-faced, Trump signs a minor police reform bill while at the same time
applauding violent police.
- Conservative Sheriff Mark Lamb who refused to do his job of enforcing the Arizona state lock down order because he didn't feel like it was necessary. Apparently, Sheriff Lamb fancied himself an
epidemiologist, but, not a very good one, because he's now infected with COVID-19. Why would someone who doesn't believe in deadly viruses even get tested? Because he was going to be meeting with Trump who was
going to congratulate his lawlessness. Damn, we
were so close!
- Bernie Sanders talks about holding police accountable for their actions and the importance of
defeating a fascist like Trump.
- Republicans are still doing everything in their power to steal elections.
- Why do all the self-professed "law experts" on Fox have criminal records?
- Because anti-science Republicans were stupid and invested in a drug before there was any concrete evidence that it worked, they're now stuck with 63,000,000 doses of a drug that has been proven
incapable of treating COVID-19. Your tax
dollars at work.
- Republicans finally got their unqualified pick to head the Agency for Global Media and Michael Pack wasted no time firing most of the upper staff and replacing them with his equally unqualified goons. They
are now working to turn the department into another propaganda machine for
Another Christian preacher was caught raping children.
What would you say to your religious younger self?
Racist white people have been calling 911 on black people for years. If only there were a way to fix this problem.
|Trump is anal leakage|
I've added a page for the video game genre, graphic adventure, and the media genre
- Trump is still doing damage control for trying to hijack Juneteenth day with his
Klan political rally.
- Juan de Oñate was a Spaniard who went to what is now Albuquerque, New Mexico, and pissed off the natives. They attacked him, so he ordered the murder of around 900 natives, enslaved the survivors, and
chopped off the feet of males to keep them weak. He was a monster. White people erected a statue in his honor in the city, and, recently, people
congregated around the statue in protest. White men with guns also showed in an attempt to instigate violence, and one of the racist vigilantes, Steven Ray Baca, ended up shooting an unarmed protester multiple
times in the chest. The protester is in fighting for his life, and Baca is in jail.
- Air Force Staff Sgt. Steven Carrillo fired his rifle at federal security guards, murdering one and critically injuring the other. This wasn't the first time he murdered law enforcement agents. Why? Because
he's a "boogaloo boy" a group of white supremacist and anarchist terrorists who are trying to trigger a
civil war in the USA.
- Because the South refused to quarantine effectively they're now seeing record numbers of COVID-19 in several states including
Oklahoma (just before
a Trump rally no less),
South Carolina, and
Texas. One group of friends in Florida celebrated a birthday in a bar and
all 16 contracted COVID-19!
- Trump's bone spurs are acting up again.
- Republicans are making it harder for the International Criminal Court to investigate Americans who have been accused
of committing war crimes.
- The Republican-controlled Senate voted to dismiss the crime of insider trading against Republican Kelly Loeffler whose family sold close to $20,000,000 in stock just before the pandemic hit the USA. She is
a criminal, and the Republicans who protected her are also
- Why do Republicans treat antifa (with no formal organization) as a terrorist group, but they won't treat the KKK as a
- I'm thrilled that the US Supreme Court ruled in favor of LGBT protections, but don't you dare applaud Gorsuch. All he did was agree that LGBT people deserve basic human rights.
He's no hero, he's just a little bit less worse than we thought.
While trying to explain to a black man how white people understand slavery, Christian pastor Louie Giglio said, "we say [slavery] was bad. But we miss the blessing of slavery, that it actually built up the
framework for the world that white people live in." Oh yeah, he
clearly understands slavery.
I think I missed this in 2018, but some cops were found to be purposely carrying around toy guns so they could plant them on people who they shot to death
as an alibi.
Have you been looking for an online Apple I emulator? Of course you have!
|Trump is steaming Santorum|
Also over the weekend I beat the game, The Legend of Kyrandia: Book One. I also made a graphic to mock Fox
for reporting a Monty Python sketch as fact.
- In an effort to prove he's not racist, Trump goes on and on defending US traitors, the
Confederate States of America.
- While the US was busy wasting money testing a drug touted by an incompetent orange buffoon who doesn't understand the most basic aspects of human physiology, only to have it proven
ineffective and dangerous, the UK found a drug that
- Pro-life Republicans are going to resume executions after a pro-choice Democrats
refused to kill people.
- How might we go about stopping murdering police officers? We need to take down their corrupt racist unions.
- An independent investigative panel concluded that the Nation Oceanic Atmospheric Administration violated their own rules of scientific integrity and ethics when they lied to protect Trump's BS claims about
hurricane Dorian. However, since the people at the NOAA who lied are Republicans in a Republican-controlled administration, absolutely
nothing will be done about it.
- A lot of people celebrated Donald Trump's birthday by talking about what a great president Barack Obama was.
- Racist UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson does not believe people should peacefully protest to
show support for black lives.
Six important eBay executives, one a former police captain, sent threatening packages including funeral wreaths, live insects, and fake bloody severed pig heads to bloggers who wrote articles critical of
eBay! All six were fired and are now being charged with cyber-stalking.
How reasoning rather than superstition helped discover the source of cholera and educate us about the spread of disease.
Batman can't social distance.
|Trump is steaming feces|
Over the weekend I beat the game, A Normal Lost Phone which was both enjoyable and eye-opening. I also created pages for
CGP Grey and Lindsay Ellis.
- Even as every major city in the country is protesting against the police murder of yet another unarmed black man, police murder
yet another unarmed black man. This is all expected because American police kill civilians both at a much higher
rate and number than any other wealthy nation. They also don't seem to have a problem with
- Fox was with multiple cases of dishonest reporting in the past couple days. The first problem was they took a photo of the Minnesota riot and labeled it as being Seattle. You might assume this was simply
a mistake. Ever since Fox fired their entire fact-checking staff they've made all sorts of mistakes like this. However, when they posted an image of Free Cap Hill, it was clear that the Fox was purposely lying
to defame Seattle, because they were caught
photo-shopping gunmen into photos! And, when
they aren't lying to make black people look bad, they're falling prey to Monty Python
- The number of people who have died from COVID-19 in Brazil has skyrocketed and it's only going to get worse. It's important to remember that the Conservative leader, Jair Bolsonaro, took
all the same steps as Trump, from refusing to setup
testing, to claiming the virus was no big deal. Hopefully, the US will see their catastrophic failure as a wake up call. Unfortunately, cases are beginning to dramatically rise in the South and West Coast, and
Republicans are refusing to acknowledge it.
- Republicans continue their assault on transgender rights even as
they're being murdered.
- Rebekah Jones is the scientist who was fired by Florida Republicans because she refused to manipulate the data of COVID-19 to make it look like the state was having fewer cases than they actually were.
She's just launched her own site to track the virus.
- Republican Gary Eisen posted a ammunition along with a post saying that as a Conservative, he is preparing to have to
shoot law-breaking liberals.
- Though he lacks qualifications, Republican Louis DeJoy paid Trump a lot of money, so he gets to be the new US Postmaster General. He is expected to take one of the few remaining successful government
organizations and do what all previous Republicans have done, run it into the ground.
- Despite Evangelicals claiming Trump is a wonderful Christian, he fires Christians for refusing to work on the Sabbath
as the bible commands.
The complete anti-science ignorance of religious people, be they
or Hindu, is ensuring that COVID-19 will stick around
for a very long time. However, if you want to learn about the virus from
an actual geneticist, watch this.
The 8-bit Guy reviews the ill-fated Timex Sinclair 2068.
Science shows how you can safely dip your hand in boiling cooking oil.
|Trump is hot garbage|
I've added a page for Rilo Kiley bassist, Pierre de Reeder.
- Joe Biden was on The Daily Show talking about the importance of stopping Trump from ruining the country and rebuilding once he's
out of office.
- As if the non-stop police brutality isn't enough, The Republican-controlled military is issuing live ammunition and bayonets
in Washington D.C. I'm surprised Trump was man enough to step out of his bunker, but he needs to go back into
hiding. The reality is, we need to take away the bulk of police funding and give it to
people who can actually help.
- Republicans are forcing anyone who wants to attend their rallies to sign a waiver saying they won't sue
when they get COVID-19, but they also still believe it's a hoax.
- A bot that simply re-posted everything Trump posted on Twitter onto Facebook was flagged for
inciting violence. This shows two very important things. First, yes, Trump is
inciting violence, and, Two, social media companies do not treat their users fairly.
- Republican Micah Clark says that racism is a hoax because interracial marriage is on the raise. Apparently, the fact that interracial marriage was still a crime in his lifetime
- Georgia Republicans successfully blocked most of their black population from being able to vote, but they may have gone too far, because they've also
prevented a lot of white people from voting, and that is causing a real stir.
- Ohio Republicans are trying to pass a law which would make it a crime for teachers to mark a wrong answer of a test if the student says the wrong answer is
part of their religion.
- Customs and Border Patrol was given $112,000,000 of taxpayer money to buy emergency food and medicine for all the refugees they've imprisoned, but, instead, they bought themselves
dirt bikes, boats, and ATV.
- OANN, the media outlet Trump has turned to because FOX wasn't quite racist, promised to publish a proper poll which would show Trump winning. They published the poll saying it was pro-Trump, but, after
people who actually know how to read polling data pointed out why they were wrong, they retracted their own poll and the message saying they were
going to publish it!
- The South Carolina newspaper, Seneca Journal, has issued an apology for publishing a racist cartoon which suggested that all black people are Democrats who are
afraid to become Republicans.
- All over American, monuments erected to honor racist traitors are being torn down. This is
a good thing.
- NASCAR driver Ray Ciccarelli, who was planning to retire anyway because he's never won a single race, is now pretending he's going to quit because NASCAR won't let him wave a racist flag. Because of this,
he's seeing non-stop mockery even from NASCAR fans!
- Most Michiganders support Gretchen Whitmer's stay-at-home order, but some vocal crybabies wanted her removed from office because of it. The reality is, by sticking to her guns, she saved the lives of
tens of thousands of people.
Why are gods so terrible at getting their message across?
|Trump is a trashy bigot|
I've added a list of video game genres, which I'll expand further as time goes on.
- The USA has just passed over 2,000,000 cases of COVID-19 and over 115,000 deaths. Now that most states have lifted all restrictions, a lot of people are talking about a second wave, but, the reality is,
most of the USA still hasn't even handled the first wave,
they just decided that they no longer care about the most vulnerable people dying.
- As the nation protests violent abusive cops murdering unarmed black people, footage of
another black man who was murdered by police surfaces. As Derrick Scott lie dying on the ground, complaining that he
can't breathe, one officer says, "I don't care!"
- Michigan Governor, Democrat Gretchen Whitmer has created a state holiday for the US abolition of slavery,
June 19th. And, just to prove how oblivious he is, Trump has chosen that day to start his
- Trump is once again trying to violate the first amendment, this time by demanding journalists retract and apologize for reporting the fact that Biden is ahead in the polls by
a substantial margin.
- Police racism has become so bad that even NASCAR is now banning the Confederate flag!
- Trump believes that a 75-year-old man is secretly an antifa agent. Seems legit.
- Republican Steve Huffman said that "colored" people have been so hard hit by COVID-19 because don't wash their hands
as well as white people.
- Why is it so hard to get unemployment in Republican states? Because Republicans have purposely made it hard to get unemployment.
|Trump is a trashy racist|
I've added a page for the Alice Cooper album, Hey Stoopid and the video game developer
- COVID-19 is nearing a half-million official deaths globally (although the real number is a lot higher). But who could have predicted there would be a sharp spike in COVID-19 cases after
several states blindly reopened without taking any precautions? Oh,
right, every medical professional in the world.
- Police continue to prove why they need to be defunded. Their legacy is a
never-ending series of assaults on black people. This has been going on for centuries, but
it's just now that they're being filmed doing it.
- Trump says he made the economy better, but he's lying. Rich people are getting richer under Trump, but the nation has become even more
massively in debt. Let's hope he
stays in his bunker.
- Because North Carolina is still practicing social distancing, Republicans are moving their convention to Florida where they have been promised they can pack in as many people as possible. This is wonderful!
A whole bunch of old racist white people sharing air during a pandemic? Yes please!
- Because Republicans refused to take precautions for voting during a pandemic, because Republicans don't want certain people to vote, Georgia's recent election was a massive train wreck.
- Police officer Christopher Smelser actually told a man he was going to "choke him out!" just before he
choked the man to death.
- Tennessee Republicans are trying to make a law that would force public schools to interrupt every child's daily learning process with a daily hour of church. Because, to them, it's not enough to go to
church all day Sunday, all day Saturday, and every evening, you also have to go to go to church during the afternoon
every weekday as well!
Does swearing help?
The photo that proved Einstein right.
|Trump is bigoted trash|
I've added a page for the Rilo Kiley song, 85.
|Trump is bigoted garbage|
I've made a page for the King's Quest trivia game, King's Questions and created a higher resolution version of a hilarious
dialect map for the word "hamburgers" which you'll only get if you're a fan of The Simpsons.
- Police brutality keeps getting worse as anonymous jack-booted thugs
are being hired to violently attack US
citizens and journalists for exercising their first
amendment rights. Cops all across the country are slashing tires,
trying to deport people who look Latino, and are just straight up
killing unarmed civilians. And, as expected, many Republicans are claiming that George Floyd was either a
crisis actor or his death was staged to make Trump look bad. In the middle
of all of this, just to cement the hatred of black people, Jeronimo Yanez, the cop who murdered Philando Castile in front of his girlfriend and her 4-year-old daughter was found
not guilty on all counts. During this time it's important for people to openly recount their
tales of police brutality, as Amber Ruffin does. My
friend Cody was shot in the hand by a semi-lethal weapon and needed to have a cast put on. You can help him here.
- In countries where they took COVID-19 seriously, like New Zealand, they've effectively
eradicated the disease. Meanwhile, because Trump refused to
wear a mask when he toured the Maine factory that makes COVID-19 tests, he potentially contaminated their entire day's work, and all the tests had to be
thrown in the trash and churches continue to
incubate the disease. And, while COVID-19 is, in
some ways, less dangerous than we thought, in far more important ways, it's much more deadly than we thought. This is no truer than in Brazil where
President Bolsonaro, who took a very similar approach to ignoring COVID-19, has seen deaths skyrocket so badly he's destroying all information about the massive number of people
who have died.
- It's nice that some Republicans are finally beginning to denounce Trump, but after over three years of corruption and abuse, it's
too little too late. They're just doing this because they see their party being sucked
down into hell. Mitt Romney is part of a church that refused to allow black people to hold authority for decades, and suddenly
he's all BLM? I don't think do. Thankfully, Democrats are creating legislation to
actually change things. Minnesota is even
suing the Minneapolis Police Department and taking steps toward
replacing them with non-violent social workers.
Extreme protests may not be popular, but they seem to work.
While Jordan Peterson's drug addiction exposed his beliefs about personal responsibility to be a sham, it's important to remember, even before he was exposed as a failure, his beliefs were
still pretty shitty.
|Trump is racist garbage|
Last night, I beat the game Mystery House.
- Trump is finally building a border wall around himself to keep him away from decent people.
Hopefully, we can keep him in lock down until he can be voted out of office.
- Police keep responding to protests of police brutality with a lot
more police brutality. And now cops are
pissed off that they have to wear body cameras before breaking into a person's home and murdering them.
They really want to go back to the good old days when they could terrorize black people in secret.
- A bunch of armed white terrorists stood around the streets of Coeur d'Alene, Idaho after falling for an online hoax that a bunch of antifa protesters were going to
swarm their small town.
- We need more leaders like Keisha Lance Bottoms.
How the pirate trade worked from the perspective of the quartermaster.
Here are several priceless artifacts of art and culture that have been lost forever.
Why are religious people so bad at converting atheists? Because they never bother to try to understand atheism.
|Trump is racist trash|
I wrote an article about a common religious apologist argument claiming DNA proves god.
- All over the country, cops who heard Trump repeatedly call the press the "enemy of the people" are now
purposely shooting journalists causing the USA to be added to the list of the
most dangerous nations for journalists. Meanwhile, Trump is hoping to call in
the US military to make things even more deadly. Police in North Carolina are even
destroying medical stations placed to help protesters who have been
injured or maimed by violent cops. Thankfully, here in Michigan, protests are mostly non-violent, and Governor Whitmer is demanding reform to
end police brutality.
- Former Defense Secretary James Mattis and current Defense Secretary
Mark Esper both denounce Trump's request to
sick the US military on black protesters, but Republican William Barr, after
personally ordering a police attack on
peaceful protesters so Trump could have a photo-op, is eager to send federal firepower to
wipe out the non-violent D.C.
- Another trial of hydroxychloroquine's affect on COVID-19 has concluded showing it does not prevent or treat the disease. This means, Trump lying about taking it, and urging others to take it, most likely
caused severe pain and suffering, and potentially death to anyone stupid enough to believe to him.
- Republicans continue to make life hell for same-sex couples.
- Trump described people using out of state addresses and similar mistakes on their voter applications as voter fraud, so, by his own definition,
Trump committed voted fraud.
- It's important to note that Wendy's the fast food corporation did not donate to Trump, but one of their major franchise owners did. However, Wendy's does donate to political groups, and the bulk of that
money does go to Republican candidates.
A young Christian woman wrote a profanity-laden pro-Trump post about why she's doesn't care about police murdering people who break a law. The Christian college she was planning on attending in the fall got
wind of it, and said they would no longer accept her as they don't want a racist to create problems
for their students! But not all Christian schools care as much about
their students, like Cedarville University in Ohio which hired a sexual predator who got caught filming people in their showers, no charges were pressed, and told another student she was for going to the
emergency room after contemplating suicide.
Churches are still breeding grounds for COVID-19.
|Trump is a racist piece of shit|
I've added a page for the 1986 basketball game, Double Dribble.
A black woman shares her all too common experience with the police.
Christians who support Trump have surrendered any remaining vestiges of morality.
|Trump is a racist rectum|
I took part in adding commentary to the game, Nights Into Dreams for the Community Joystick. This is the first episode; more to come.
I've added a page for Leisure Suit Larry's Casino and the
Crazy Nick's Software Picks series.
- Trump ordered riot police to attack peaceful protesters with tear gas, mace, and batons so he could have someone take his picture holding a book
he's never read. While at the church, he
didn't even pray. Beating up peaceful protesters is, unfortunately,
typical behavior for the police. Now, he wants to deploy the US military to murder American citizens for exercising
their Constitutional right to protest.
- Republican Matt Gaetz, following in Trump's violent footsteps, was tagged by Twitter for inciting violence with a post where he asks if US law enforcement can
murder anti-fascists. Someone needs to explain to Republicans that the only people who
aren't anti-fascist are the actual fascists.
- In the USA the Supreme Court ruled, twice, that flag burning is a protected form of free speech. In fact, the very idea the a government criminalizing a citizens right to burn their own property should
disgust anyone who desires a free state. So, naturally, Trump
wants it banned.
- Republicans keep trying to prevent voting, but, in order to keep our democracy, we need to have voting by mail instituted before the
John Lennon's song Imagine is quite enjoyable, and when conservative crybabies try to trash it, they just end up making it
look even better.
Why is it humans, cats, and camels get COVID-19, but not chickens?
|Trump is a racist anus|
Over the weekend I beat Robin Hood's Games of Skill and Chance and
Roger Wilco's Spaced Out Game Pack both on expert difficulty.
- Trump is cowering in a bunker after pissing off protesters outside the White House who
were demanding justice for George Floyd who was murdered by cops. As expected, Trump sided with
the murdering cop and mocked them and said he would shoot them and sick vicious
dogs on them which, shockingly, didn't quell the unrest. Trump is also trying to get anti-fascism labeled as
a terrorist organization. Similar protests are going on
all over the nation, and even in
other countries as decent people demand racist police stop murdering unarmed black men. Unfortunately, white men have been spotted
inciting riots, and police are being as barbaric as ever, shooting into crowds
with potentially deadly tactics including rubber bullets, tear gas, and flash bang grenades, and even the very same knee-crushing maneuver
that ignited this mess. And, they appear to
be focusing on reporters
- Oh yes, and we're still in the middle of a pandemic! Republicans are still trying to force people back to work because they'd rather watch Americans die than go another day without a haircut. And, since
they can't seem to give money to the
people who need it or even test sick people even though dozens of
other countries have got it right, the virus will continue to wreck havoc. Most Americans are pragmatic and still want the threat of the virus greatly reduced before they're willing to
return to work, and my state,
Michigan, has an intelligent and brave woman leading us, so we are remaining safe much longer than the
rest of the nation. My wife was seeing progress in her hospital after
they shut down one of the COVID-19 units, but, after party-goers broke quarantine for Memorial Day, a rash of new cases forced them to reopen it. Don't kid yourselves, the USA is still seeing over 1,000 people
die from the disease every day!
- After the Hennepin County Medical Examiner, who frequently works directly with the very same Minnesota police officers who killed George Floyd said there was no evidence the cop crushing his neck for eight
minutes straight caused him to die, the family asked for an independent autopsy who described his cause of death as, "asphyxia due to neck and back compression that led to a lack of blood flow to the
brain," so, yeah, the cop killed him.
- Although Trump refuses to take any responsibility in his failure to stop COVID-19, he's more than willing to steal the credit for the private space program that
he had nothing to do with.
CGP Grey explains why naval pirating worked.
Although conservatives would have you believe that liberal cities are horrible, they're actually
quite wonderful to live in, and it's actually the conservative areas that
eat up the most welfare.
Priests in Guam has a long history of raping children, but at least the guilty priests are no longer on the Vatican's payroll,
|Trump is a racist|
I beat both of the games in Laura Bow's Parlor Games and
King Graham's Board Game Challenge on expert difficulty.
- Because Twitter included a link to fact check one of Trump's obvious lies, Trump signed an executive order to allow the US government to decide which political statements can be
posted online. I'm surprised it took this long for Trump to do that
considering how many times he's been caught dressing in a mare costume so horse studs would have sex with him. Hypocrite billionaire, Mark Zuckerberg, whose social media platform censors its users constantly,
went on the record saying that politicians who post very clear lies, no matter how dangerous and inflammatory those lies may be, should never be censored
or even fact-checked.
- As part of his Twitter tantrums, Trump suggested murdering all Democrats and encouraged
police to shoot protesters, which also caused Twitter to flag his post as inciting violence, since they, well,
- Republican Russ Diamond tested positive for COVID-19, but continued to go to work, didn't tell his Democrat colleagues, and still
refused to wear a mask! I can only assume he was purposely
trying to infect Democrats.
- Republican Kevin Hassett described people returning to work as "human capital stock" probably because he sees American workers as sheep being
led to the slaughter.
- Protesters have burned down the police department in Minneapolis, Minnesota as retaliation for police murdering yet another unarmed black man. The police apparently haven't learned a thing, because they also
arrested a black reporter and his crew while reporting live. Additional protests are erupting in other cities around
- I missed this headline last month, but it's so horrifying it needs to be linked to. Republican Kelli Ward suggested that everyone protesting lock down orders should pretend to be nurses to make it look like
health care professionals aren't afraid of COVID-19. What an absolute
monster! I have a wife, sister, mother, and aunt who all work in health care, and they're all terrified about the virus!
- Republican Brenden Dilley states the Republican mission statement very clearly: lie. Don't care about being factual, what you say doesn't have to be true,
it just has to go viral.
Why does it take so long to make a COVID-19 vaccine? Not just because it's hard to make, but also because we need to know if it's going to be safe and
The difference between spreading a virus inside versus outside.
Did you ever wonder what the deal was with the sustain pedal on a piano? Here's a comparison between songs with and without it.
Jerry Fawell, Jr., being quite racist, posted a face mask with a picture of a KKK member and a person in black face. One of his black employees didn't find it very funny
Roman Catholic diocese of St. Cloud in Minnesota just couldn't stop protecting child rapists from raping over 70 children, so they've been fined $22,500,000, which will
bankrupt them. It's nice to see them finally punished, but it will never
undo all the damage they caused to so many people.
|Trump is a rat's anus|
I beat the game, Zork: Grand Inquisitor.
- Over 100,000 dead, the Trump's celebrate the DOW. 40,000,000 unemployed, the Trumps try to shut down all social media for suggesting that
their lies might not be true.
- I've seen plenty of Republican attack ads talking about how their opponents love China. Of course, Trump is the one who
couldn't stop praising them. Of course, praise is one thing, what Republican Mike Pompeo did is severely damaging. He said the
USA will no longer view Hong Kong as an autonomous entity, which means the people living there will now be considered part of China!
- Republican Betsy DeVos is stealing the money that was supposed to go to protect public schools from COVID-19, and
giving it to corporations.
- Conservative county clerk Susan T. Ertmer of Wisconsin told an engaged couple they weren't allowed to get married until they lied on a federal document claiming they believed in a god. It didn't matter which
god, the lie could be about any god, but they had to lie if they wanted to get married. Thankfully, CFI (of which I'm a member)
is on the case.
How can you combat depression? Go new places and do new things! Great, but what if you're stuck in quarantine?
When redneck terrorists armed with assault rifles stormed the Michigan Capitol, police did nothing. When unarmed black people protested the police choking an unarmed black man to death,
police attack the protesters.
A look back on how COVID-19 affected a TV show.
Bart Ehrman answers the questions of armchair theologists.
|Trump is a rectum|
Today I beat the puzzle game Green.
- As the death toll from COVID-19 surpasses 100,000 in the USA, Trump took to Twitter and posted a stream of lies, to which Twitter finally responded by flagging one of Trump's lies suggesting that it
might not be true, and then apologized to the grieving widow whose dead husband
Trump was lying about. Congratulations Twitter,
you've finally done the bare minimum to ensure truth on your platform! Trump responded by calling the suggestion of a fact-check censorship, and said, without any understanding of the irony, that he would fight
censorship by shutting down all social media!
- Trump continues to mock those people who are trying to save lives.
- Republicans failed to get COVID-19 testing in the USA in a timely manner, and, because we have to ration our tests, we're not able to test the right people. Rather than test those with clear symptoms of the
virus, we should be testing people with mild symptoms or no symptoms at all to get ahead of the virus. Instead, we're constantly playing catchup. Let's
hope Americans learn something from the utter failure of the Republican party.
- Republican Ronna Romney McDaniel is suing the state of California for allowing absentee voting even though she
frequently votes absentee herself.
- Evangelicals no longer worship Jesus they now worship the Republican party, specifically
The failure of the Michigan dams destroyed hundreds of homes and displaced 10,000 people because the private owner repeatedly refused to
meet safety regulations. Could this happen where you live?
Probably. According to FEMA, over half the dams in the USA are privately owned! There is no way the owner of the dam will be able to pay back
all the damage he caused, and many of the homeowners insurance
claims will go unfulfilled because flood damage is rarely covered in Michigan and special flood insurance is extremely expensive. This means all this damage is ultimately going to be paid by the people
personally. Infrastructure that can cause catastrophic damage should not be in the hands of private owners.
The four cops who were involved in crushing the neck of George Floyd until he died
have been fired. This is a step in the right direction, but they still need to be investigated by an impartial
|Trump is anal seepage|
Norma McCorvey, AKA Jane Roe from "Roe v. Wade" explained that her anti-abortion change of mind was not brought about through logic or religious conversion, but because Christians paid her a lot of money to
publicly claim she was anti-abortion. This was quite a blow to anti-abortion Christians who used her in a lot of their arguments, but not much of a change to people who favor legal abortions, as their arguments
don't rest on the claims of a single woman, but logic and freedom. However, as anyone familiar with the anti-abortion mindset would expect, those Christians who idolized McCorvey refuse to accept her statement.
They just can't accept the idea that women can make up their own minds or
tell the truth.
Churches aren't just breeding grounds for sexual predators and
self-hating homosexuals anymore, now they're branching out into
dying from preventable diseases.
Police killed another unarmed black man by crushing his neck. Onlookers filmed the cop and begged the officer to let the man breathe. The suspected crime: forgery. The officer who killed the man has been
given a paid vacation.
When a black man told a white woman she had to leash her hyperactive dog per the rules of Central Park, after the woman repeatedly refused, the man showed the dog some treats, causing it to run toward him.
The got pissed and called the police saying a black man was, "threatening her life!" She later apologized, but not before being fired from her job and having her dog returned to the rescue agency. Former
co-workers of hers have come out and said she has a history of making negative comments about black men.
Lori Loughlin is finally admitting that she broke the law by bribing the University of Southern California to admit her daughter. She and her husband will be
going to prison.
Why are so many black Americans dying from COVID-19? For the same reason so many of them are dying from cancer.
Physics Girl demonstrates several really interesting experiments you can do at home.
|Trump is anal leakage|
I've added a list of popular video games I don't like because I want to be flamed.
- Because so many states, particularly those led by Republicans, are taking a foolhardy approach to opening too soon and too quickly, the US will most
likely see a second wave of COVID-19 that may very well be
even more deadly than the first. Trump, never one to learn from his mistakes, said that, regardless of the fatalities, the country
will not shut down. Trump doesn't have the authority to prevent states from shutting
down, but the fact that he makes such a stupid claim proves how incapable of learning he really is.
- Trump shows his racist side once again by praising the "good bloodline" of
anti-Semite Henry Ford. Speaking of racists, the Public Health Department
in the majority white Franklin County, Ohio issued mask guidelines saying that people of color should avoid masks which might frighten white people, specifically those that might make it look like you're in a
gang, like bandannas or anything red or blue!
- Republicans are still trying to prevent people from voting.
- Looking for a great way to play chess while watching the downfall of humanity?
- A recap of the strong women in politics.
Terrible experiments gone horribly wrong.
What's the deal with Rosie the Riveter?
|Trump is scum|
- Trump was impeached because he demanded a quid pro quo from Ukraine. Why was it so important to attempt to punish a him for blackmailing a nation until they did him a favor? Because he's now doing the same
thing to America. Several states are being held hostage for instituting mail-in ballot programs to allow people to vote without exposing themselves to COVID-19, but Trump is only threatening to cut funding to
the ones with Democratic governors. What can you expect from someone
who believes that voting isn't a right, but an honor. Michigan is one
of the states Trump is blackmailing, and Michigan is totally over his bullshit, telling him, if he wants to visit, he'll
have to wear a mask!
- As COVID-19 cases surpasses 5,000,000 global cases growing especially fast in nations with Conservative leaders
like Brazil, several Republican states are being investigated for reporting incorrect death rates to the public,
either accidentally, or purposely to mislead the public into opening their
states too soon. This is causing businesses and churches that opened to spread COVID-19 even further requiring them to
close all over again. Even people in the CDC are admitting that the White
House has muzzled them and they are not allowed to work to save our lives.
- Although he's probably lying, Trump claims he's taking hydroxychloroquine, to which even those
in his fan club are saying it's a terrible move. Hopefully, he will poison himself.
- Because Republicans failed to properly handle COVID-19, the number of unemployed Americans is the highest it has been since the Great Depression, so naturally, Republicans are
cutting unemployment benefits.
- Big shock, the white American terrorists who are protesting at capitols are getting COVID-19.
Thankfully, nurses are taking to the streets to out-protest the protesters.
- By being allowed to stack the Supreme Court with Republicans, Trump has successfully evaded investigation even further as Congress is not be allowed to see the FBI material which
documents his crimes.
- Every time Trump does something criminally abhorrent, like firing anyone who investigates his criminal empire, he always throws out
- It seems like everything that FOX says bad about other people applies perfectly to Trump.
- Madeleine Albright talks about to be a good leader during the pandemic, and pretty much everything she suggests is the opposite of what Republicans
- Allana Harkin answers questions about being an angry mom and Jaboukie Young-White finds out how America's smallest minority stays safe during
during the pandemic.
- Republican Darren Bailey, after putting the lives of his co-workers at risk, was kicked out of the Illinois House of Representatives,
even by his own party.
The High Court in the UK has ruled that citizens are allowed to take doctor-prescribed medicine in their own homes, including those medicines
which cause abortions. If only the USA cared more about doctors than religious fanatics.
Worried about your microplastic footprint? Here is one way you can decrease it.
|Trump is refuse|
I finished reading a great book about dictionaries, Word By Word: The Secret Life of
Dictionaries and made a page for the author. I also beat the puzzle game,
- Michigan, the state I live in, is working to allow vote-by-mail for all registered voters in the November election to allow people to vote safely. This is because we have a
competent and proactive governor. Republicans don't like this voting initiative because they've
spent the past couple decades trying to prevent voting by mail because they believe it will create voter frauds and gives more voting access to poor people, who they think tend to vote Democrat. However,
published research shows that voting by mail doesn't increase voter fraud, and doesn't favor
one party over the other, it just allows more people to vote. So, in an attempt to
suppress voting even further, Trump is holding Michigan's COVID-19 relief money hostage until
Michigan meets his demands.
- Obama has chimed in on the failure of Republicans to handle the COVID-19 pandemic, and they are
- In the letter Trump sent to the WHO where he threatened to pull the USA out of the organization amid the worst pandemic the nation has seen in a century, he made a lot of claims.
They were all false.
- Most of the tests on hydroxychloroquine show that it is not effective at preventing, treating, or curing COVID-19, and it has a lot of dangerous side-effects. Because of this, no qualified medical
professionals are suggesting it's use. Trump, however, thinks it's a panacea, so he's now referring to doctors and scientists as "enemies." Which, I guess is true, highly educated and intelligent people are the
natural enemies of Republicans.
- Trump says he fired his inspector general because he was told to, that he doesn't even know who the man is or what he did, and he thinks that makes him
- Like with nearly everyone else Trump has hand-picked to work in the White House, Republican John Ratcliffe has absolutely no experience in his new role as Director of National Intelligence, and, just like
every previous pick, the Republicans in the Senate approved the incompetent
white man without even attempting to ask him any questions about his qualifications.
- Governors who issue stay-at-home orders to keep people safe during a pandemic are not dictators. Real dictators look and act like Trump.
- Why did Fisher Sand and Gravel win a $1,280,000,000 contract to build a useless wall in the desert? Because the owner gave a lot of money
to Donald Trump.
- The white American Conservative hate-group the "Proud Boys" destroyed a memorial honoring those who died from COVID-19 and then terrorized the
person who built it.
- Churches are breeding grounds for COVID-19, and preachers who
claim to be able to cure the virus keep dying from it, but not before spreading
it to many more.
Norma McCorvey--famous for being the Roe in Roe v. Wade which decriminalized abortion in the USA, and later said she regretted her decision and became an Evangelical Christian--admitted that she never
regretted her decision at all, but was paid by Christian preachers almost a half-million dollars to
lie for them, and one of the pastors admits to the scheme.
Want to get as ripped as your favorite super hero? It's easy!
|Trump is destroying America|
Last night I unlocked the final upgrade in Progressbar95.
- It's the middle of a global pandemic, and Trump is threatening to cut all funding to the World Health Organization and permanently withdraw the US unless they let him
decide how it's run.
- Trump claims he has been taking hydroxychloroquine, a drug that has not been demonstrated to cure, treat, or prevent COVID-19. Of course, this is Trump we're talking about, so this is
most likely a lie, but, since hydroxychloroquine
has a lot of dangerous side effects, it's another lie that is going to get people killed. Those side effects include confusion, mood swings, erratic behavior, pale skin, loss of balance or coordination, and
muscle weakness. Hmm, maybe he is taking hydroxychloroquine after all?
- Republicans can't stop talking about a horrible thing Obama did, but they also can't seem to identify what it is. It could be any number of these
- Rebekah Jones created and maintained Florida's COVID-19 dashboard an online site which tracked the spread of the virus in the state. After she refused to falsify data, she was fired and the site was
- When asked to rank their state's governor's handling of the COVID-19 pandemic, 49 out of 50 states gave their governor an approval rating higher than 50%, but Trump got the
worst rating of them all at only 45%! The only state that thought their governor was as bad as Trump was Georgia
who seems to really hate Republican Brian Kemp. In fact, for the bottom ten worst rankings, 8 of them are Republican.
- I don't care much about sports, but, for those who do, if they want them back, they should really demand Republicans do a better job of responding to
- Republicans claim they're at war against COVID-19, but they're also asking people to just lay down and die.
Churches continue to cause major COVID-19 hot zones killing people
because they believe their god will keep them safe from the virus.
So, what the hell is a yoshi anyway?
Muslims fathers continue to murder teenage girls who they feel aren't
Lauren McCluskey gave nude photos of herself to police officer Miguel Deras in the hopes that the police force would protect her from her violent ex-boyfriend who was blackmailing her. Instead, officer Deras
downloaded the photos to his personal cell phone and showed them off to his friends and McCluskey was murdered.
Why do religious apologists constantly lie?
|Trump is waste|
Over the weekend, I beat a Genesis adventure game where the hero's name is, I kid you not, Corona: Crusader of Centy.
- Republicans continue their anti-science agenda against COVID-19, trying to make everyone forget all the people
who have died in the hopes it will
make them look better, but it just makes them look even more evil than they already are. Maybe they can make
everyone forget how badly they bungled everything if they blame it on Obama.
- Whistleblowers are usually the only way to stop systemic corruption, so, naturally, Trump thinks
they're horrible. This is why Trump fired Steve Linick, because his job was to investigate
wasteful spending and corruption, which is the very definition of the current Republican party.
- The US Treasury and Federal Reserve were authorized $500,000,000,000 to help with COVID-19 relief, but Republicans Steven Mnuchin and Jerome Powell who head the departments are
not using the money to help people.
- Parroting his father's incompetence, Eric Trump claims COVID-19 is a Democratic hoax that will magically disappear on its own shortly after
the 2020 election.
- Republican Richard Burr sold off $1,600,000 dollars right after learning about the incoming COVID-19 pandemic, as did at least one of his family members. The FBI is
investigating them, but these are rich white men, so don't hold your breath on actual punishment.
- Those states that are relaxing their stay-at-home orders are seeing massive increases in deaths.
- Another case of voter fraud, and, like nearly all of those before it, the fraudster
Why is COVID-19 wrecking so much havoc in the USA? Because most Americans believe their god is causing COVID-19 to teach bad Americans a lesson, while at the same time
protecting them from it. Many Christians are already refusing to get a
vaccines doesn't doesn't even exist yet because they think it will be made from abortions or be the mark
of the beast.
Elon Musk isn't a super genius, he's just another rich asshole who is risking the lives of all his employees to
make more money.
When Christians say you have to believe in something, they're using a very specific definition of the word "believe."
|Trump is mentally unfit for pretty much anything|
Have you ever baked dill bread? It's delicious and really easy to prepare! The first thing you need to do is make your own dill dough.
- Over 85,000 dead, 36,000,000 unemployed, and a quarter of American families
having trouble getting food. If the US had competent leadership, we would mostly be back to
normal already. Instead, we're a seriously messed up nation that would rather focus on
a woman's scarf than an extremely deadly disease.
- Want to know how stupid white American Evangelical Christians are? More than professional journalists, more that public health officials, the thing they trust more than anything else to give them accurate
information about COVID-19 is, Donald Trump. But, for as stupid as they are,
Republican politicians are even stupider.
- US taxpayers have given Trump almost $1,000,000 so his staff could
stay in his hotels. Trump is the most corrupt president the USA has ever had.
- Immediately after Conservatives judges ruled that the Governor's stay at home order went to far (a ruling they made from their homes over video chat), Wisconsin bars reopened, and COVID-19
started spreading again.
- Trump tries to defend himself to the Supreme Court.
- Hospitals don't care about health care workers, they care about their
- A barber in Ulster County, New York was defying the state's safety rules and cutting hair. He has since tested positive for COVID-19, and has potentially spread it to
every one of his customers.
- Yet another white male Republican terrorist.
The AVGN reviews another crappy game, Dennis the Menace.
|Trump is disgusting|
- We're still seeing 2,000 people a day die from COVID-19, but, like George W. Bush's asinine "Mission Accomplished" banner, Trump is celebrating
victory. Just another Republican taking a victory lap a quarter of the way through the race.
- Trump fired Dr. Rick Bright, a specialist in immunology, because he courageously reported how Republicans kept ignoring all of the evidence of the increasing COVID-19 pandemic. Now, he's warning the world
that we're going to have a very deadly winter because of their stupidity. Republicans have cut funding to Dr. Peter
Daszak, yet another infectious disease researcher who had been trying to prepare America for the pandemic
- Republicans are using the pandemic to push a lot of their pet projects, like shutting down
all help to refugees.
- The Conservative Wisconsin Supreme Court has once again limited the power of their executive branch to spite Democrats. They've ruled that Governors can't issue stay at home orders even
amid a deadly pan.
- When you hire only unqualified people, you should expect the White House to fail. And it does,
all the time.
- Trump is an unending series of blatant lies.
- Republican Richard Burr is stepping down from the Intelligence Committee after being credibly accused of $1,700,000 worth of
insider trading, which is a crime unless you're in Congress. He's not being sent to
prison, or even removed from the Senate, he's leaving a committee.
What is Seal's "Kiss From a Rose," like when performed by actual seals?
Once again, a bunch of men are going to decide what type of health care women are allowed to have.
CGP Grey takes a look at a creepy abandoned missile test site.
Interested in what you can do personally to help combat climate change? Cut back on these foods.
Does carbonated water rot your teeth and weaken your bones? No, but cola sure does.
|Trump is a murderer|
- Trump was watching his criminal racket collapse all around him as his most vocal supporters were getting caught and convicted. Then, he remember he controls the Justice Department, and now,
Michael Flynn and Paul Manafort are
being released. When Republicans are in charge, justice is never served. One judge is at least trying to prevent this by telling Republican's you can't just
ignore criminals who admit they're guilty.
- By downplaying the virus and claiming it will just disappear on its own, and that
testing doesn't help, Trump has tricked many Americans into thinking they're a lot safer than they are, and this means they turn a blind eye to him
forcing people back to work, like at meat packing plants. By doing this, Trump knowingly killed many workers. Now that meat packing facilities have more sick workers than healthy workers, their unions are
finally starting to oppose Trump. Unfortunately, most states are reopening, which is going to cause
a lot more deaths, but, hopefully, now that even the White House is seeing infections, and their ignorant leader
is at risk, they'll start wising up.
- Michigan terrorists used their assault rifles to blockade
police from a barbershop in Owosso, Michigan. The owner has been defying police orders by refusing to close and potentially spreading COVID-19 to all his customers. The police never did show up. The
terrorists were decked out in Trump paraphernalia and claimed they were following his orders to help "liberate" the state. These Republicans are proving that all lives don't matter, that blue lives especially
don't matter, and that they are certainly not prolife. When rural people leave their homes and drive into cities--where the number of COVID-19 cases are much higher--to protest, they often take COVID-19
back home with them.
- When he's in a bind, Trump returns to his old tactic, claiming his rivals are all
- 72 Wisconsinites who test postitive for COVID-19 admit they recently attended a
large gathering of people. The others are probably lying.
A short biography of Dr. Fauci.
When religious people try to convert atheists, they often make the same four mistakes over and over again.
No matter how much they claim they want to help, the fact that the ultra-wealthy are not giving their ill-gotten gains to the poor proves they don't actually care very much
about the poor.
|Trump is a rapist|
All the video game video links have been converted to an embedded link in the Wiki. A few other pages probably have them, but I'll update them as I find them.
- Over 80,000 dead Americans, and we'll certainly hit 100,000 before the end
of the month because Republicans have failed every step of the way, even to the point of preventing the public from having access
to CDC reports. Despite this, Republicans are still pushing for people to stop social distancing. Meanwhile, Trump is canceling press conferences
early because he's afraid of female reporters who don't take his
- Because the White House refused to practice social distancing, a wave of COVID-19 is sweeping through it. Now that it can affect him directly, Trump
is forcing everyone around him to wear a mask, but still won't wear one himself. This is exactly the kind of behavior we expect from dictators. One rule for ruled, a different one
for the ruler. I hope he gets sick.
- Why are Republicans so dead set on trying to kill the US Postal Service?
- Republican Kristi Noem is trying to stop Native Americans from testing people for COVID-19 before they
enter their reservation.
- Trump speaks to the graduating class of 2020.
- Jeanine Pirro is drunk again.
Republicans in Morris County, New Jersey just lost $750,000 in taxpayer money because they refused to stop giving taxpayer money
Christian pastor, Jeffrey Winston Forrest, tried fleeing to Mexico, but he was arrested there because Mexicans also
don't like child rapists.
Treating religion as though it is a play style in the video game of life.
|Trump is a joke|
Over the weekend I beat the game Boo!
- Because they refused to take any precautions, and even demanded people stop wearing masks, several people
in the White House have
tested positive for COVID-19.
Good. And since now it directly affects Trump, Republicans are requiring masks
in the White House. Meanwhile, real leaders like Andrew
Cuomo and Ayanna Pressley, who are following the advice of scientists and doctors are seeing
improvements in their states.
- Nearly 80,000 dead in the USA alone, and Republicans are so proud of themselves.
- Republicans have given millions of dollars away to scam colleges, which is exactly
what we should expect from a party headed by a man who ran a scam college.
- Of the 40 people arrested for not social distancing by the NYPD, 35 were black, 4 were Hispanic,
only 1 was white.
If you'd like a thorough breakdown of all the lies in Plandemic.
Christian pastor Darrin Patrick, who was famous for trying to make non-religious people question their happiness without his god, just committed suicide after a drawn out scandal where he was fired after being
caught having inappropriate relationships with several women who were not his
Catholics have once again come under fire, and this time it's not over raping children. One of their most prominent officials signed a document claiming that COVID-19 isn't very deadly at all, but just a way
for governments to control people.
Former US soldier, Jordan Goudreau, and other Americans mercenaries attempted an armed coup of Venezuela's president to get the $15,000,000 bounty offered by the US government while the US military and White
House refuse to take any responsibility.
|Trump is pathetic|
- There are now over 75,000 deaths due to COVID-19 in America. Doctors and scientists are trying to solve the problem and
expose fake medicine, but Republicans are still pushing to make it worse. To put it bluntly,
they don't care if you die.
- After saying he would stop allowing scientists to even attempt to talk to the public about COVID-19, someone must have gotten through Trump's ridiculously thick skull and convinced him just
how stupid that is. So, he's, once again, back peddling.
- Republicans dropped their case against Trump's friend, admitted and convicted criminal, Michael Flynn.
- Republican mismanagement has led to the worst unemployment rate
since the Great Depression, and Trump lies that
all jobs will come back in 2021 which can't happen because many businesses have had to shutdown because
Republicans failed to provide for them.
- After firing Republican Jeff Sessions, Trump now admits he was unequipped to handle the job of Attorney General. Trump thinks he's berating Sessions, but, all he's really doing is reminding the public that
he keeps hiring unqualified people.
- Jacob Wohl is a Conservative who pays people to lie about sexual
assault to further the goals of the Republican party.
- Sarah Kendzior talks about Trump's history of scandal and incompetence and how it will
ruin the USA in general.
- The pandemic has proven one thing, all those terrible arguments claiming it's impossible to take care of people are crap.
Just a reminder, Catholics still hate the LGBT.
10 reasons why people are leaving Christianity.
Watching non-gamers play video games will teach you better game design.
Teachers in the USA are treated like garbage, but, with parents having to suddenly feel their shoes, maybe they will be viewed as human beings again.
A Miami cop arrests an unarmed black doctor on his own front lawn.
|Trump is corrupt|
Last night, I beat The Swapper and started embedding all linked videos.
- The USA has now passed 73,000 deaths, as Republicans continue to fail by example. They're not
pro-life, and they don't think all lives matter.
- Eager to reopen Arizona, Republican Governor Doug Ducey told his scientists to
stop wasting their time on COVID-19, and
is even preventing them from having access to the information necessary to track the spread of the virus.
- Conservative Wisconsin judge, Patience D. Roggensack, who received most of her campaign funding from the Republican party, argued against the sensible measures to keep the state in quarantine because the
recent massive increase in Wisconsin COVID-19 cases was from meat packers, not
"regular folks." To give her the benefit of the doubt, this remark was in the
middle of a debate, and she probably said it without thinking how classist it would sound. Ignoring the bigotry, it's still an ignorant belief. Roggensack needs to educate herself on just how virulent COVID-19
is. The virus doesn't care if you're hardworking or born rich, it can and will infect everyone if we don't practice social distancing.
- For Republicans, protesting is an American right that should be exercised frequently, as long as you're white.
- Unqualified, young, easily-manipulated, Conservative judges. That is what Republicans want
for the Judicial Branch.
- Republicans would rather give money to other Republicans than those best qualified to do the job. This has been seen many times in the past few years. For example, Trump's son-in-law Jared Kushner prefers to
buy medical equipment from his father's friends rather than experienced vendors.
Another example is the US Postal Department Postmaster General being replaced by Republian Louis DeJoy, whose only qualifications are that he
gave Trump a lot of money.
- Republicans are suing Gretchen Whitmer to eliminate any Governor's ability to keep Michiganders safe
during a crisis.
- Trump really believes he's great.
Convicted child rapist cardinal George Pell was acquitted and released from prison without having to be properly punished for his multiple cases of child rape. Now that his case is closed, the evidence
gathered for his arrest has been released and we've learned that, in addition to raping multiple children himself, Pell purposely protected other child-raping priests
from the law.
Why is it the worst insult a religious person gives a secular person is to say that they're religious?
|Trump is a bitch|
Another long vlog about hiking the Appalachian Trail.
|May the fifth be... tequila|
I've added a page for the Rilo Kiley song The Absence of God.
- The CDC released a report saying that, because of the USA's inability to remain quarantined and wear masks, daily deaths are going to continue increasing to 3,000! In response, Republicans
buried their heads in the sand! Thankfully,
Trump knows how to stop the virus: cancel social distancing rules and then do nothing. Of
course, watching Americans die is what Republicans call a "success story."
- All the important world leaders attended a virtual vaccine summit to discuss the status of the COVID-19 vaccination. Trump wasn't there because it was for
important world leaders.
- The latest Republican nominee for head of National Intelligence is John Ratcliffe. If you've been following the appointments of Republicans, you already know what to expect. Ratcliffe has almost no
experience for his job and he was caught lying so much on his résumé
that he initially withdrew from Trump's nomination in disgrace, but now he's back!
- Republican Nino Vitale refuses to wear a mask because his god doesn't
- Republicans can't decide whether to love or hate China. It really depends on Trump's mood this minute.
- Talking to Governor Larry Hogan who had to buy COVID-19 tests from South Korea because the White House won't make any, and then hid them from the Republicans who
wanted to steal them.
- An interview with a decent leader.
- Trump watches stupid shows?
Tim Bray quit his job as a VP at Amazon because the company keeps firing anyone who criticizes Amazon's horrible response to COVID-19 which is causing employees to
get sick and die.
Christian hate-preacher Franklin Graham got permission to open an outdoor COVID-19 clinic in Central Park on the condition that it not discriminate against patients. Anyone who knows even a little about
Christian preachers can predict what happened next. Graham immediately required all volunteers to sign a statement saying the LGBT deserve to burn in hell and started preaching. It took too long, but New York
finally had enough of his lies.
How to continue to be productive while isolated.
|May the fourth be with you|
I finished reading An Appetite For Wonder: The Making of a Scientist the first volume of
Richard Dawkins's biography.
- Republicans are now straight up censoring their experts from talking about COVID-19 with the
public, while the Democrats would love to let them do their work without having to appease an
imbecile like Trump.
- Republican states are reopening even as the death toll from COVID-19 hits a new record.
- 67,000 Americans have died so Trump takes to Twitter to explain why he's glad to see the dictator of North Korea
alive and well.
- Trump is a compulsive liar and nothing he says
can be trusted.
- Republicans are ordering 100,000 body bags, so, that should give you an idea
of what they have in store now that they won't renew social distancing guidelines.
- Trump's estimate for the number of COVID-19 deaths began with "maybe some" to 50,000-60,000, then to
60,000-70,000. Well, we've already surpassed 67,000 and we're still seeing over 2,500 deaths a day. So, Trump
jumped to 80,000-90,000, and, now he's increased it again to 100,000. Even if the rate stops accelerating and
flattens off, we'll still hit 100,000 fatalities in just two weeks. What will his next number be?
- Remember those watch dogs who reported how Republicans were completely unprepared for COVID-19?
Trump's firing them.
- Republican Betsy DeVos is stealing wages from students having trouble paying back their loans during the pandemic. Thankfully, she's being sued for
being such a horrible person.
- Ken Turnage II was kicked off a California planning commission after saying that COVID-19 would "fix a significant burden to society," by killing off the
sick, old, injured, and poor. Meanwhile, the real leader of California is explaining how he's
working hard to keep Californians safe.
- Trump loves the pathetic white American terrorists who are waving around assault rifles and
calling it a protest.
- Republicans don't want to allow voting by mail, not because they think it is unsafe, but because they think it will allow more Americans to vote.
The Catholic archdiocese of New Orleans has protected so many child rapists, they've been
sued into bankruptcy.
Another city has wasted thousands of taxpayer dollars after losing a court case because they refused to stop pushing their religion
on everyone else.
8-Bit Keys shows off the Casio MT 540 and how it could be used to play the music and sound effects of Space Quest III.
A family of 8, including a 2-year-old, hike the entire Appalachian Trail!
|Trump is a criminal|
I've added a page for the Appalachian Trail and the various forms of media I've experience regarding it.
- Trump refuses to extend the social distancing guidelines at the federal level, despite the damage the virus is having on all areas of life,
especially the food industry. There have been over 1,000,000 cases and over 63,000 deaths from
COVID-19, more than the entirety of the Vietnam War, and Trump's terrible decisions will guarantee tens of thousands more will die as well because of his
desperate need to have people like him.
- Pathetic white American terrorists brought assault rifles into the Michigan State Capitol to try and
scare Governor Whitmer into ending the state of emergency. Republicans
tried suing her for keeping the state on lockdown and slowing the spread of the virus. But Whitmer courageously stood her ground
and followed the advice of experts (not the rabble), and extended it until
the end of May!
- Trump blames Obama for having broken COVID-19 tests, three years after Obama left
- Every military and civilian intelligence agency said there is no evidence that China created COVID-19 in a lab, but
Trump says they did.
- Because Republicans have failed to to provide states with COVID-19 tests, states are having to buy them from other nations, like South Korea. And, because the White House has been stealing equipment and
tests from states because they're so unprepared, states are now hiding their
tests and equipment from the White House!
- Republican Ted Cruz, who has a history of anti-Semetic remarks, tried to score points with the Jews by asking the Department of Justice to monitor New York Mayor Bill De Blasio for anti-Semitic behavior, and
accused the Mayor of "permanently shutting down a synagogue." Of course, De Blasio did no such thing. He's temporarily barring all large gatherings, even those at churches and synagogues,
because of the pandemic.
- Why does Trump force his subordinates to stay at his hotels? Because he makes over $33,000
each time they do.
- Mike Pence is threatening to sue the reporter who did their job and
factually reported that the Mayo Clinic told Pence before he arrived that he would be expected to wear a mask. You know, the thing
his wife lied about?
- Republicans have been trying to destroy the US Postal Service for decades now because they want all government services to be converted to corporations, but the USPS isn't just essential to the American way
of life, it's also one of the few organizations that is self-funded and stays fair to its workers and clients. Trump wants the USPS dead, but he has no
problem giving our tax dollars to the oil industry.
An enjoyable vlog about hiking the Appalachian Trail.
What was the difference between DVD-R and DVD+R?
Absence of evidence is evidence of absence if the thing being argued is supposed to directly intervene.
Want to go further back? Check the old news.