The Ten Commandments Drinking Game
By: Dean Tersigni
Take a drinků
- Every time a named-character is murdered.
- Each time Nefretiri says "Moses, Moses!" twice.
- Every time a topless Yul Brenner or Charlton Heston is clearly sucking in his gut.
- Whenever you hear a ham-fisted religious line.
- Whenever you spot Anne Baxter's nipples through her costume. ;-)
- Each time someone is described as being animal-like (rat's ears, sharp-clawed peacock, etc.)
- One drink each time there is a dance number.
- Each time Lilia is called a "mud flower."
- Every time Dathan does something evil.
- Whenever someone says, "let it be written."
- Every time Nefretiri is manipulative.
- Whenever Yahweh appears as fire.
- Each time the Hebrews want to stone someone.
- Once per commandment.
- Once per plague.
- Once per genocide.
If you want alcohol poisoning, drink:
- Every time a Middle Eastern character is played by a white person.
- Every time the movie doesn't match the bible.