From NES Hacker Wiki
This page lists all of the pending cheat requests that players would like to see.
- Sansaara Naga - Reset game to see ending.
- Cabal - Always have machine gun.
- Castlevania - Infinite Hearts and Time where you don't have to turn off the cheat at the end of a level (requires code hack, not just memory hack).
- Clash At Demonhead - Money and Item Cheats
- Final Fantasy II - No random battles.
- Final Fantasy III - No random battles.
- Ganbare Goemon 2 - Item Cheats (i.e. Candle, Armor, Umbrella)
- Kirby's Adventure - Any&All Cheats
- Lagrange Point (English Translation) - Infinite HP, Infinite BP, Invincibility, Infinite Korons (money), Increased XP in combat, Max levels, No random battles
- Rackets & Rivals - Player 1/CPU Score Modifier
- Super Mario Bros. - Warp flag for whether hidden 1-ups can be acquired.
- Super Pitfall - All hidden items are always visible.
- Tetris - Always start with a specific block.
- Battletoads - Start on any level. ~ Filled by User:TheAlmightyGuru
- Cabal - Always Have Machine Gun. ~ Filled by User:Extra_Ordinary
- Chip 'n Dale: Rescue Rangers - Infinite Hit Points. ~ Filled by User:Novazero
- Famicom Wars - Infinite Money. ~ Filled by User:TheAlmightyGuru
- Family Tennis - Player 1/CPU Score Modifier ~ Filled by User:SourceCodeHacker
- Ghosts 'N Goblins - Always have armor. ~ Filled by User:Novazero
- Gradius - Unlimited Lives ~ Filled by User:TheAlmightyGuru
- Mega Man IV - Infinite Hit Points, Weapons. ~ Filled by User:TheAlmightyGuru
- Stanley - The Search For Dr. Livingston - Fly with helicopter. ~ User:TheAlmightyGuru
- Super Mario Bros. 2 - Cheat codes. ~ Filled by User:Idealupstart & User:Novazero
- Super Mario Bros. 2 - Extra high jumps. ~ Filled by User:Novazero
- Tetris - Always have a line. ~ Filled by User:TheAlmightyGuru
- Ultima: Exodus - Infinite Hit Points. ~ Filled by User:TheAlmightyGuru
- Zelda II: The Adventure of Link - Invincibility. ~ Filled by User:TheAlmightyGuru