|Approaching "normal" level...|
I've added a page for the Alanis Morissette song Would Not Come and did a bit of restructuring in the
- Samantha Bee did a wonderful show about the horrible mess Trump has left in Puerto Rico. 1, 2,
3, 4, 5,
6, 7, 8,
9, 10, 11,
- Trump now wants the US military to pay for his useless Mexican border wall, but maybe he should just setup a GoFundMe page?
- Another Fox "News" flapping jaw is losing her advertisers because she couldn't help but reveal herself as someone who makes fun of children who
survived a mass-shooting.
- Despite seeing his own fair share of discrimination in his life, Republican Ben Carson is following orders and eliminating the anti-discrimination measures in the
Department of Housing and Urban Development.
An interesting breakdown of all the glitches exploited to get a world record speed run in Super Mario Bros.
Trying to map out the particles of particle physics.
Strange toothy fossils, and why they're double-plus important.
Barrier methods of birth control for women are shockingly hard to find.
|Approaching "okay" level...|
I've added a page for the Green Day single Jesus of Suburbia.
- Trump's new National Security Advisor is John Bolton, a guy Trump saw on TV who is a
- All the best law firms keep turning down Trump, not only because he keeps doing what they tell him not to do, and
incriminating himself further, but also because he's so hated right now, the firms feel he'll have a negative effect on their
- Trump may be firing all of his employees, it was just announced that David Shulkin is being replaced because he spent tens of thousands of taxpayer dollars
on personal vacations, but that doesn't mean Trump won't give them all
presidential pardons in the hope that they'll stay quite about what went on in the White
- The White House's official position on all the unarmed black people being murdered by police officers? It's a
- Republican Scott Walker is doing everything in his power to eliminate free elections, but
thankfully the judicial branch is over powering him.
- The web site Tumblr has banned over 80 accounts all tied to the Russian propaganda group "Internet Research Agency" which helped get Trump elected. Turns out they were especially targeting
black Americans, probably because they would be the most effective at voting
- Trump has hurt another set of immigrants, this he's ended the temporary immigrant status of
thousands of Liberians.
- Another one of those "good guy with a gun stopped a bad guy with a gun" fairy tales has been proven
- Trump has a new nickname around Washington.
It's a bit shocking how quickly the Earth would run out of food if we stopped farming.
How well do you know Super Mario Bros. 3?
If you're lucky enough to survive a nuclear attack, take a shower, but don't use conditioner.
Gwyneth Paltrow has yet to rescind her promotion for bee "therapy," which has recently killed a woman.
|Blah level attained|
So my dentist explained that the blister on my gum is actually a fistula draining through from a tooth's root, and if the antibiotics don't clear it up, I might lose the tooth entirely. Fun!
I've added a table called What the Christian God Wants which shows what major churches believe the Christian
- A quick recap of everything that's been going on in politics. Spoiler alert, everything is still awful.
- The March For Our Lives has been extremely effective, and I look forward to the upcoming
changes in the country.
- In the past, the US government has offered grants to people going to school to become public school teachers, but with the Department of Education now under Republican control, those grants are being taken
away from teachers while they're in the middle of their college courses, often
without even telling them! Many of these would-be teachers will
switch majors to something they can afford, but they'll still be expected to pay back a huge debt for classes that are now useless. Those few that stick to it will find that Republicans have closed so many
schools, and canceled so many benefits for teachers, that the occupation is less attractive than ever before.
- US health care is the most expensive in the world, and the worst among all developed nations, so why are CEOs getting
massive pay increases?
- Welcome to America, where we're more interested in a president's affair than the president's policies.
- By eliminating protections on public lands, Trump might turn California's famed giant sequoias
- Most of the conservative people I know are very nice and compassionate, they're just very wary of anything that doesn't meet their norm, which is, unfortunately, a pretty small area. However, then there are
the conservative people who believe they are under constant persecution and have no moral problem with lying to or about teens to
maintain their ignorance.
- The Simpson's Trump is more lovable than the real Trump.
Some of the more interesting glitches in Mega Man II.
The bad news, for decades now, the Mormon Church has been telling women that it's better to remain in an abusive relationship than to get a divorce. The good news is, they claim they're
going to stop.
Why is healthy eating so expensive in America?
Should brown dwarfs really be a stellar classification?
Some of the more powerful plants in the history of our planet.
|Approaching "blah" level|
I've added several games for download in a category called Game Downloads. I've also added several more descriptions
of screen savers in After Dark.
- While campaigning, Trump claimed on his first day in office he would put an amazing health care system in place that would take care of everybody. The US currently has the worst health care of any developed
nation, and the most expensive health care in the world. Thanks Trump.
- Under Trump, the American family continues to lose money. Also under Trump, the American CEO makes
- Facebook admits that it makes a copy of all the metadata regarding your calls and texts
for Android users. And now the US government has acknowledge that it uses
Facebook to track immigrants.
- The NRA should never be invited on a program talking about gun violence because they are a lobbying group for gun manufacturers. It's like bringing
in a spokesperson for tobacco companies to talk about lung cancer. Fox "News" uses their typical strawman approach on the
March For Our Lives.
- Trump is now expecting the US military to pay for the useless Mexican border wall he assured us
Mexico would pay for.
- It's sad that we still have to talk about taking down statues of Confederates.
Breeding special organisms to clean up after us.
Another Texas deputy shot an unarmed black man to death in the street.
Finally, a sportsball player has the guts to blame the loss of the game on the Christian god.
An American Muslim family sold their 16-year-old daughter for $20,000, but when she refused to marry the man who bought her, they tortured her,
almost to death.
Future technologies will both improve and ruin all our lives.
|Slowly becoming more healthy...|
- So amazingly proud of all the kids who are demanding their legislators
take gun control seriously, and stop kowtowing to the gun lobby. But Republican Rick Santorum wants to keep guns in school and tells students they should
instead learn CPR to try and resuscitate their friends who have been shot. And here's a quick call and response of the
most popular anti-gun control arguments.
- When you hire a team of people who have never worked in the field you've put them into, they will continue embarrassing you with their ignorance, even when they're being interviewed by hacks who are on your
side, just ask Republican Steve Mnuchin.
- Republicans are willing to let immigrants fight and die for this country, but not stay here after retiring from service.
- People hate Trump so much, they keep refusing to work with him.
- Don Jr. really takes after his dad, even in the cheating department.
- Most of Europe has kicked Russian diplomats out of the continent for their assassinations, and Trump, after a lot of stalling and congratulating Putin, has
finally followed suit. Though, he still won't lift a finger to try and get them out of our
- Ohio Republicans are trying to pass a law so they can
- American political discourse is two men in their 70s issuing idle threats at each other.
There is a giant floating trash heap in the Pacific Ocean twice as large as
the state of Texas.
Christian pastor Aracely Meza starved a little boy to death because she claimed he was possessed by demons. She was given a
99-year prison sentence, but Christian pastor Richard Mark, who was
convicted of four counts of child rape, is getting a retrial.
Dealing with the religious critique of something from nothing.
The interesting things that happen when you go off-camera in Final Fantasy VI.
Who will win in this epic battle of Evangelical preachers?
How to get yourself removed from social media sites that may be mining your private data.
|Need more time off...|
I've added a page for the old Windows screen saver, After Dark.
- Trump's primary lawyer has dropped him as a client because he Trump can't keep his big mouth shut regarding the
Russia Inquiry! Or when he was specifically told -not- to congratulate Putin,
but he did anyway even with the knowledge that Russia has
successfully hacked the US power grid.
- We're getting a clearer understanding of why FBI agent McCabe was fired. It turns out he was investigating Jeff Sessions for possible perjury charges
about his denials of Russian involvement.
- The Republicans have utterly failed US territory Puerto Rico. After Hurricane Maria, Republican Ryan Zinke used his status as Interior Secretary to give $300,000,000 to a tiny company from his home town.
The blatant corruption was refused, but at great cost to the people of Puerto Rico, many of whom still don't have utilities months later.
Next, Trump-appointee Steve Mnuchin refused to allocate disaster relief funds unless the territory agreed to paying back the loans at a higher priority of even the island's
- The average US household brings in $59,000 a year, so why are Republicans claiming that those households that make $450,000 a year
are middle class. I don't think they're that stupid, I think they're purposely elevating that number to make it easier to
justify their tax breaks which only help the wealthy.
- Being entirely clueless about global trade, Trump has instituted $50,000,000,000 in tariffs to China,
which immediately caused the US stock market to tank.
- The Austin bomber was a white male home-schooled Christian who opposed abortion and same-sex marriage, so, naturally, Republicans refused to
call him a terrorist.
- Trump is so bad at his job that many people are saying they miss the previously worst US president, George W. Bush. But just a reminder, George W. Bush was and is
a horrible monster.
- The Facebook data scandal which helped Trump get elected is pretty scary, but Facebook doesn't seem to worried about it, despite their stock dropping by $36,000,000,000.
- Police killed another unarmed innocent black man and father of two. They claimed they thought his white cell phone was a gun. You can see from the video, they kept shooting him
long after he'd fallen to the ground. Twenty times total.
- Fox "News" talking head, Tucker Carlson, is racist.
- Samantha Bee points out the problem women face when their medical problems are treated with birth control even when they have nothing to do with
- Now that he's fixed US health care, finishing his Mexican border wall, and improving foreign relations, Trump is finally ready to solve the opioid
crisis. Get it? Because he's failed at all of them!
- It's nice to know that the book about Mike Pence's bunny has been outsold by John Oliver's book
about a gay bunny.
Gwyenth Paltrow is really stupid, and her stupidity has led to someone's death because they took her advice of
purposely stinging yourself with bees.
The Me Too movement is pretty solid, despite what its detractors claim.
The Cambrian Explosion wasn't Earth's first explosion of life.
For real now, is that Toad's head, or just a mushroom hat?
What's with the hatred for science popularizers?
|Yup, definitely sick|
I added a pages for the Windows 3 games, Jewel Thief and Microsoft's
- Trump is still too much of a coward to fire Robert Mueller.
- Trump's boss won the Russian "election."
- Part of the reason why I have a hard time believing conspiracy theories is because they rely on lots of people keeping secrets, but people have a very hard time keeping their mouth's shut. Just look at the
people from Cambridge Analytica: several executives have
been caught on hidden cameras admitting to using various tactics that were probably illegal to help Trump get elected.
- The supposed Texas bomber, after being cornered by police, killed himself with one of his own bombs. Police have identified him as a
23-year-old white American man.
- The Christian Republican president is being sued by a second adult model.
- Fox "News" has lost another employee, this time analyst Ralph Peters quit after calling the place a "propaganda machine," and saying he couldn't work there and "wittingly [harm] our system of government
for profit." Sounds about right. Still waiting for Tucker Carlson to be fired for being too stupid to know that
kids too young to vote also can't make gun laws.
- After a Democrat said he was proud of being denounced by the NRA, Republican Carl Nett joked that he would like to shoot the man. He has since
apologized for the joke.
Ammonia fountains are pretty cool.
The craziness of the English language.
Christian pastor Andy Savage, the man who got a standing ovation from his church after he finally admitted to coercing a 17-year-old girl into giving him oral sex,
The horror of Mario destroying a castle.
Where do you go when you need an old computer for a film?
|It's the first day of spring, and I'm getting sick|
I added a page for the Hercules Graphics Card and computer
color palettes. I'm currently focusing on generated palettes, but will delve into hand-picked palettes in the future.
- Once again, Trump congratulates Putin, and remains silent regarding
- Trump's new CIA director pick, Gina Haspel, has a history of torturing people.
- Mike Pence really, REALLY, hates gay people.
- It sickens me that it's taken so long and gotten so far, but the good news is, the US Supreme Court has ruled that two lawsuits against the Michigan Republicans responsible for poisoning thousands and
killing several people in Flint, Michigan can proceed.
- The Republicans in Pennsylvania who have redrawn the district lines to give their party an edge in the election are not happy that they
lost their final appeal!
- Mississippi Republicans, who have decreased their state's abortion clinics down to one, have passed a new law outlawing abortion after 15 weeks. It's a completely arbitrary length of time considering that
brain development which allows thinking doesn't even begin until around 21 weeks. The unjust law is already being legally challenged, but it's a serious
waste of time and money.
- If members of Congress are caught up in a sexual harassment case, they currently can use taxpayer money to pay their legal fees. Democrat Kirsten Gillibrand drafted a bill to make handsy politicians pay
their own damn lawsuits, but Republicans scrapped it at the last minute.
- A 9-year-old boy shot his older sister to death because they were fighting over a video game. While I feel for the parents, their negligence should also
be a crime. Also, there was another school shooting, this time in Maryland. A 17-year-old shot two of his
classmates before being shot to death by a police officer.
- Trump's record-breaking number of golf outings are not unexpected.
Captain Disillusion channels other YouTube celebrities.
The Northern white rhinoceros is officially extinct.
Some rather unusual allergies.
Yet another woman in the skeptic community comes out against Lawrence Krauss.
Why the planets in our solar system, and, in fact, all solar systems, essentially orbit on a single plane.
|Girls will be girls|
I added a page for the NES Zapper.
- Even as Trump refuses to even say anything bad about Putin, who just won another "fair" election, American security companies
have reported that Russian hackers have successfully infiltrated the US power grid.
- Students who are being murdered continue to be the voice of reason when it comes to stopping the NRAs stranglehold over the Republican party. And
Trump continues to waste time and money blaming movies and video games.
- Donald Trump Jr.'s wife is divorcing him, no doubt because he's a shady asshole, but after 13 years, and with Don Jr. now in control of his father's business the couple is splitting in an uncontested
marriage, and, rather than have a divorce lawyer, his wife has hired a criminal lawyer. This has led many people to wonder, is Vanessa trying to hurriedly back out of the marriage before the
FBI investigates the Trumps?
- Trump, the lying liar, lies.
- The Kushner Companies have been accused of filing false paperwork with the city numerous times in order to violate the rent-control protection
of their tenants.
- Rather than meet with the Secretary of State, South Koreans will now be subjected to Ivanka Trump.
- Larry Kudlow is a terrible person.
It was only a few decades ago when black motorists needed to buy a special book just to keep them safe when they traveled.
Two mothers bring their kids with them to vandalize and burglarize a mosque, and they film themselves doing it! Naturally,
they've been arrested.
What it was like to get a beer with Stephen Hawking.
What's the deal with mitochondria and chloroplasts?
I saw an owl this morning.
I added a page for the Super Mario Bros. / Duck Hunt multicart.
- Trump is so proud of his "idea" for a military group in space, he doesn't realize how terrible he's doing.
- Donald Trump Jr. wife is divorcing him, and Melania Trump will likely follow suit after the details are released of
Trump's affair with a porn star.
- After MSU's president resigned when it came out that a member of her staff sexually assaulted over 100 women, the college put in charge Republican John Engler. And while Engler has no experience running a
university, he does have experience preventing women who have been sexually assaulted from seeing justice.
- At this point, FEMA is basically synonymous with hurricanes because the US keeps getting hit with bigger and bigger hurricanes, and FEMA keeps bungling the relief efforts. Climate scientists have been
predicting bigger and more frequent hurricanes for years as a result of humans increasing the planet's average temperature with all of our pollution, so FEMA has finally decided to take action by removing any
mention of global warming from their literature. Problem solved!
- Trump gets another yes-man in his inner circle.
Lying to innocent people, putting them in jail, and coercing them into taking a bad plea bargain is a perfectly legal
thing for a prosecutor to do.
If you drink water from plastic containers, you're also drinking particles of the plastic container, and that's not very healthy for
you or the environment.
If someone with no medical knowledge is trying to convince you to stop taking medicine prescribed to you by a doctor, you probably
shouldn't listen to them.
There are entire groups dedicated to atheists in the military, so why are Christians still trying to claim that there are
no atheists in fox holes? If anything, there shouldn't be any
Christians in fox holes because they should have faith that their god will protect them, and, even if he doesn't, they'll just go to heaven if they're killed die.
Sorry Judge Vance Day, but you took an oath to uphold the Constitution, not your holy book. If you can't do your job, then you won't be
allowed to do your job.
|Beware the ides of Smarch|
I've added a page about vegetarianism and a page for the
Story of Yars' Revenge audio drama book.
- Republicans have shown themselves to support party over country time and time again, so it's no surprise that, even in the wake of Russian assassins
murdering Russian critics, Republicans shut down their investigation and absolved Russia of interfering with the US election
to aide Trump. To be clear, -every- federal law enforcement agency agrees that
Russia interfered with US elections, so why did Republicans canceled their investigation before hearing from
key witnesses or even looking at their evidence? Because Republicans care more about protecting their party's image, even if it means putting the nation's safety and free elections at risk. However, even after
firing Rex Tillerson for speaking out against Russia, Trump finally caved and instituted some of the Russian sanctions Congress
demanded months ago.
- In a closed-door speech that was recorded and later leaked to the press, Trump explained how he told Canada's prime minister, Justin Trudeau, that Canada had a trade deficit with the USA, Trudeau reminded
Trump that they do not, but Trump said he was wrong and insisted that they did. Then, Trump admitted that he had no idea if there was a deficit, he just blindly assumes that
every country has a trade deficit with the US..
- Thankfully, people are beginning to see the Republican party for the cesspool it is, like in Pennsylvania's traditionally Republican 18th Congressional District. The existing Congressman, Republican Tim
Murphy, resigned in disgrace after it came out that, despite claiming to be fiercely pro-family and anti-abortion, he was cheating on his wife, then pressured his mistress into getting an abortion after he found
out she was pregnant! This created a special election and Democrat Conor Lamb appears to have
won despite the district having been gerrymandered to give Republicans a massive edge over Democrats!
- Because Trump was too stupid to sign his own non-disclosure agreement after having an affair with a porn star, we're probably going to get the
- As is typical of Republican tact, Leslie Gibson calls the survivors of the Parkland, Florida massacre
"skin head lesbians" and "bald-faced liars." In my home town, the public school
administration created a massive safety violation when they locked all of the students inside their classrooms, not for their protection, but rather to
prevent them from protesting in the #Enough walkout.
Principal Michael Fray explained that he did this to to maintain school safety, but if a fire started, the students and teachers would have all died. The students, undaunted, still formed a sit-in in front of
the main office.
- I'm hoping to see a lot more fallout from Rex Tillerson's firing.
An interesting video about Nintendo designer, Shigeru Miyamoto.
Why do we imagine aliens looking the way they do? Because we're not very creative.
The lead in Flint water is on the rise again.
Why are women meaner to other women in the workplace?
The evolution of turtles.
|Happy pi day|
Stephen Hawking has died. It's a loss for humanity because he was such an important scientist.
Religion likes to control who is allowed to love and be loved.
Sheriff Todd Entrekin bought $1,700,000 in properties from the money he had been stealing from his
Various reasons why various animals fall out of various skies.
The quantum properties of an extremely pure diamond.
|No chaos in the White House!|
I updated the Pac-Man page with color palette information, credits, and more videos.
- Another day, another series of lost jobs. Trump used Twitter to fire his Secretary of State, Rex Tillerson, while Rex was overseas! Trump said
he wanted a new Secretary of State before going into diplomatic talks with North Korea, which is funny because, just a few months ago, Trump said Tillerson's attempts at diplomacy with North Korea were a waste
of time! Tillerson may be gone, but he did a lot of damage to US foreign policy. James Schwab, spokesman for the
Department of Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) has also resigned. When asked the reason for his resignation, he explained that he couldn't bear having to deal with the
lies of the Trump administration. And, NASA's acting chief has retired
without a clear successor. Aaaand, John McEntee, Trump's closest aide
has been fired, with no obvious reason given.
- The Russians are murdering
people again. No response from Trump again.
- The Trump administration has set a record for the most government documents censored.
- US health care is ranked number one among developed nations in two categories, the most expensive, and the least
effective. It's a shame Trump didn't make good on his promise that fixing it on day one was going to be so easy.
- Defying the bigotry of the President, Illinois passes a law allowing it to be a
sanctuary state for immigrants. And to understand why this is a good thing,
see the definition of sanctuary cities.
- 600,000 Americans have been shot since the last time Congress voted against research into gun violence.
- While I'd love to see Trump ousted from office, let us not forget that Mike Pence is evil too.
A crash course on cryptocurrencies.
New York cops take turns running over a raccoon with their car, eventually killing it. When the outraged people called for the officers' resignation, the police department issued a statement saying they
thought the raccoon was rabid. The people are unimpressed.
The basic AI behind the ghosts in Pac-Man.
Strange spiraling ground formations appear to be the work of extinct beavers.
Kurds in Syria are carving out a new democratic country for themselves in the wake of the wars.
Some objections to anti-theism, and why they don't hold water.
|Three months down|
The girls became 3-months-old yesterday. It feels like sooo much longer!
I finally mastered the game Yars' Revenge! I also added a page for the Eve 6 song
Open Road Song.
A wonderful kid's lecture on the chemical elements.
This is why Southern states need to eliminate their child marriage laws, but it's also a big part why Christians prevent them from doing so, because their bible demands they
marry their rapists.
Epigenetics from an actual geneticist.
Martin Shkreli has been sentenced to 7 years in prison, not because he jacked up the price of medicine so much many people couldn't afford it and died, that's perfectly legal, but because he defrauded already
wealthy people, which is the real crime.
It seems like most of the people demanding immigrant learn to speak English can't do so themselves.
There was a time when the dominate life form was fungus.
Why Jesus was not a hero.
|When do we get three-day weekends?|
I added a page for the Nightwish song Swanheart and the Lawrence Alma-Tadema painting
A Coign of Vantage.
Which celebrity will lose their career next because they can't keep their hands to themselves?
Women in Iran will still go to prison for showing their hair in public.
Why black people don't care much for country music.
Conservative Christians once again prevent from getting passed as law a bill to
Some Amiga love from an 81-year-old artist.
Christian pastor Ronnie Gorton has been arrested for raping several
The ancestors of whales who had legs.
Understanding Jehovah's Witnesses in five minutes.
|I got, like, six hours of sleep last night!|
I've added a guide for how to determine the file type of an unknown file and more documents, info, and
links to the Super Mario Bros. page.
- The only nice thing about having a completely incompetent president is that he's so stupid he's so bad at his job won't do any lasting damage to the country. He can't even keep a person on his payroll for more
than a couple months, and when they do leave, they have only terrible things to say about the
- Trump's incompetence in global trade is not only injuring the US in the world market, but now, even our allies are forming new trade groups
that exclude the US.
- Republican Ryan Zinke is a Trump goon. Like most of Trump's goons, he was place in charge of the very organization he hopes to destroy. In Zinke's case, he
has worked for years to eliminate environmental protections, stop protecting endangered species, eliminate national monuments and protected lands, return the use of toxic lead bullets, and has lobbied for greater
reliance on fossil fuels. Naturally, Trump put Zinke in charge of the Department of the Interior, whose job it is to protect the nation's natural resources, and, naturally, Zinke is destroying them as fast as
possible. His most recent push is to get the Department of the Interior partnered with oil companies.
- Republican Ted Cruz's real name is "Rafael," but Republicans don't vote for people with non-Uhmerican sounding names, so he goes by "Ted." Fair enough. So why is he now accusing his Democratic opponent, Robert
"Beto" O'Rourke, of using his Hispanic nickname to win voters?
- Under Republican control, the Department of Housing and Urban Development is no longer including anti-discrimination as part of
their mission statement.
- Republican Valerie Huber is now in charge of doling out federal funds for sexual education, but she is the former president of the National Abstinence Education Association, so you can pretty much predict that
funding for sex ed will be eliminated.
- Trump's response to Kim Jong-Un's possible nuclear disarmament talks leave much to be desired.
There was a time in our planet's history when, if you viewed it from space, it probably would have looked purple.
Most supplements are complete garbage and are slowly poisoning you, but some actually have evidence of medicinal value.
Christians remade The Wizard of Oz.
|Babies are only waking up twice a night now!|
I've added a page describing extreme longevity in the Book of Genesis.
- Whelp, Trump just lost another one of his senior advisors, economic adviser Gary Cohn has left citing Trump's
idiotic trade war with the rest of the world as a partial reason. Maybe he's annoyed that someone who doesn't know anything about trade is claiming that
trade wars are good? I wonder who's next?
- Trump administration employee Sam Nunberg probably isn't going to win any points with the FBI.
- Teachers don't care much for Trump and DeVos's destruction of public education.
- If you're a terrible person, it's not wise to respond to professional comedians.
- The Trump administration is encouraging companies to destroy the environment.
- Because Trump's kids like to kill endangered species, he felt the need to change the laws so they could bring elephant body parts back home with them as a reminder of how they
killed an animal from a distance.
- So jealous of the state of Washington state's Internet!
- White supremacist Richard Spencer gave a talk at MSU. It didn't go
very well for him.
- All the major mental health groups chime in, if you want to decrease school shootings, you don't put more guns in schools, you improve mental and emotional
Why religion is so powerful in people's lives.
When a computer technician finds illegal content on a computer they're fixing, they have a duty to report that content to the authorities just like anyone else witnessing a crime. However, when the authorities
put a bounty on illegal content, they create an incentive for technicians to actively search through your computer in hopes of finding something illegal. Now, they are not just technicians, but a paid arm of law
enforcement. How can you avoid inadvertently giving your computer to law enforcement pretending to be a technician? Step one, never take you computer to Best Buy or Geek Squad. Apparently, the FBI pays their
technicians $500 for each customer they turn in.
Biology used to be a nice wet science, but, with the advent of quantum mechanics, it's moving to the subatomic level.
The NSA doesn't help security, in fact, they have a long history of learning about security flaws and then exploiting them, even against fellow Americans. So, when the NSA has a leak, it's a boon for hackers
who use all their secrets to exploit people all over the world until actual security firms can fix all of the security flaws. It's now been almost a year since the NSA's EternalBlue secret was leaked to the public,
and hackers, including those in North Korea, are still using it to exploit computers around the world.
Ever want your skull crushed by a giant bird? You'll have to get a time machine.
- The US State Department was given $120,000,000 to fight Russian election meddling, but they haven't done a single thing about it because Trump's ego is too big to admit
he didn't win fairly.
- The NRA, in addition to having the worst TV show ever, has also successfully lobbied my home state's House of Representatives to get them to pass a bill
allowing concealed carrying of pistols without a permit. This will increase the state's already high level of gun
violence and accidental shootings.
- You didn't want clean water did you?
- Nazis continue to murder people in America, but the Justice Department still refuses to monitor the actions of
white terrorist groups.
How scientists figured out how to measure gravitational waves.
How and why sex evolved.
All the problems with the New York Times article about weight loss.
Why does inbreeding produce genetic defects? Because they were always there to begin with.
The Academy sure loves itself some method actors.
|The train wreck continues|
I added a page for the Half-Life universe and made updates to each of the sub-pages.
- If Trump had his way, he really would be a fascist dictator who isn't
interested in law or due process.
- After 17 children were shot to death with an assault rifle, Florida Republicans voted, not to eliminate assault rifles, but to flood their schools with
- Trump's cabinet is an endless failure of resignations and firings, and Trump can't even keep his son-in-law from being placed on par
with the wait staff.
- Corruption in the Trump administration continues unabated. Just before Trump announced a huge 25% tariff on foreign steel, his former adviser, Carl Icahn, sold off $31,300,000 in
foreign steel stocks.
- Many gun lovers have a fantasy where they'll be the hero and stop an mad shooter before any innocent people are injured, but, the reality is, gun situations are extremely messy and unpredictable, and, even if
you successfully stop a shooter, you may end up getting shot by the police for your
- Trump's pick for head of the EPA, Republican Scott Pruitt, has always been anti-science, but he's also always been
- In an effort to stop child trafficking and child molestation, Kentucky politicians are trying to finally change their law which allows 16-year-olds to marry. But, as expected, Christians are once again
trying to stop them.
- How Pennsylvania Republicans were able to rig their state's election through gerrymandering.
YouTube has a serious problem of promoting conspiracy theories while at the same time, eliminating the videos of people who debunk conspiracy theories.
Learning how to cope with being offended is one of the most important things you can do.
Trying to understand the earth in geologic time periods.
|You get a gun, you get a gun, everyone gets a gun!|
I added a page about the Christian story, the exorcism of Legion.
- Give the teachers guns, Trump said, what could possibly go
wrong, Trump said. And while Trump might be putting on a gun control show for the cameras, why would anyone trust a compulsive liar?
- Remember when North Korea talked about their nuclear missiles and Trump went on a tear with childish name-calling and threats of war? Now Russia is doing it, but Trump is strangely silent. Why? You don't
speak ill about your bros.
- Republicans gave massive tax cuts to companies, and with all that extra money, surely they're increasing the wages of their employees, right?
- The Trump administration just lost it's third communications director.
- After Delta said they were going to cut NRA discounts, Georgia Republicans cut their tax breaks.
- It's not just that Ben Carson spent nearly $200,000 refurnishing his office, it's that he did so knowing that it was illegal, and not expecting it
to be a big deal.
- Kimberly Daniels, a Democrat in Florida, thanks her god for the American slave trade because, without it,
Africans wouldn't be Christians.
Only with religion do you have to justify someone in their 50s, having sex with a nine-year-old.
What a crazy time in history was the Paleozoic Era.
Luke W. Reese, a Catholic Priest, has been charged with rape.
Some people menstruate, and some people don't like it when people say people menstruate, and demand you clarify that women menstruate, and anyone who menstruates, but doesn't currently identify as a woman,
should be excluded.
Yet another case of Christians losing tax payer money in their effort to keep giant symbols of their religion on public land despite trying to argue that a cross has
nothing to do with Christianity.
|Lousy Smarch Weather!|
I added a collection of the funnier Honest Titles alterations.
- Even the Conservative magazine Forbes is saying that the Trump budget plan is nothing but lies.
- While Trump continues to heap adoration on Putin and refuses to enforce sanctions against Russia, even though the whole of Congress demands them and every defense organization says we need them, or even
properly investigate them, Putin unveils a new Russian nuclear missile that he
claims can hit any target in the world and can't be stopped by US or European defenses.
- For decades now, Republicans have done nothing to stop or event decrease the number of children being massacred in this country, and Trump is only making
- For over a year, Trump had his son-in-law Jared Kushner in charge of most of the executive branch of US government, and he accomplished absolutely nothing. Now, finally, Kushner is losing his
top secret clearance that he never should have had.
- Some of the names and faces in the upcoming elections. And, if Republicans don't want to be associated with Nazis, why is it Nazis keep running on the
- Equifax has just acknowledged the loss of the personal identity of 2,400,000 people in addition to the 143,000,000 people
from last year's hack. The company continues to go unpunished by the
Republican-majority US government.
Michigan is looking to pass a bill that will increase the length of the statute of limitations for child sexual abuse. Naturally, the Catholic Church is terrified and
fighting against it!
Sadly, we missed out on the time when the earth was covered with giant insects.
The sexual harassment history of Lawrence Krauss is not only a black mark against him, but it's a black mark against organizations that supported him after they knew about his disgusting past, like
Center For Inquiry.
AIs designed to play video games often discover and exploit game bugs.
© Copyright 2018: Dean Tersigni. All rights reserved.