Difference between revisions of "(I Fell In Love With the) Majesty of Colors"
|Line 30:||Line 30:|
* [https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=youtube.com/watch?v=] - Longplay, all endings.
Revision as of 16:46, 21 November 2018
(I Fell In Love With the) Majesty of Colors is a short puzzle game by Gregory Avery-Weir and released in Flash in 2008. In the game, you play an undersea monster and control its actions as people begin to interact with it. The game has several endings and encourages multiple play-throughs to see all the story lines.
The designers are working on a remake of the game for modern devices.
This game is freely available online. I have beaten it by seeing all endings.
- Overall: 4/10
- Best Version: ?
- The game makes good use of pixel art and animation.
- The various stories that can occur are interesting and the game keeps you interested enough to want to explore your options.
- The jagged movement of tentacle and the eyes make for a good sea monster.
- Kind of a dull title screen.
- The game is too short.
- youtube.com/watch?v=53GwCg_yP8s - Longplay, all endings.