(I Fell in Love With the) Majesty of Colors
(I Fell In Love With the) Majesty of Colors is a short puzzle game by Gregory Avery-Weir and released in Flash in 2008-12-10 and later remastered for Android, iOS, Linux, Macintosh, and Windows in 2018. In the game, you play an undersea monster and control its actions as people begin to interact with it. The game has several endings and encourages multiple play-throughs to see all the story lines.
This original game is freely available online. I have beaten it by seeing all endings.
- Overall: 4/10
- Best Version: ?
— This section contains spoilers! —
- The game makes good use of pixel art and animation.
- The various stories that can occur are interesting and the game keeps you interested enough to want to explore your options.
- The jagged movement of tentacle and the eyes make for a good sea monster.
- Having to slowly replay the early sections of the game several times in order to see all the endings is boring.
- Kind of a dull title screen.
- The game is too short and it's too easy to figure out the endings.
- youtube.com/watch?v=53GwCg_yP8s - Flash longplay.