Anne Frank: The Diary of a Young Girl
The Diary of a Young Girl is a book of the personal diary of a Dutch teenage girl named Anne Frank. The book was published in 1947 in Frank's native Dutch language, and an English translation was published in 1952. The diary entries range from shortly after Frank's 13th birthday on 1942-06-14, to 1944-08-01.
- This book is painfully emotional. It makes me feel so angry at the unrighteousness that people allowed.
- Frank has a very impressive vocabulary, although I'm not sure if this was embellishment by the translator.
- It's hard not to draw parallels to the Americans who refused to help the Jews during World War II, and those who refuse to help Muslims today.
- en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Diary_of_a_Young_Girl - Wikipedia.
- goodreads.com/book/show/48855.The_Diary_of_a_Young_Girl - Good Reads.