Difference between revisions of "Awesomenauts"
|Line 26:||Line 26:|
Revision as of 18:18, 24 January 2017
Awesomenauts is a multiplayer team-based action 2D platform shooter.
- The character customization is a lot of fun.
- The graphics and sound are really top-notch.
- I love how each character has a custom theme.
- Like most fighting games, I feel like there are a too many characters, which ultimately hurts the balance. I would prefer more customization among a handful of characters where you have to buy upgrades from the same starting point rather than have a totally different template.
- The bots seem to be unfairly more powerful than the players. You seem to take a lot more damage from them compared to how much you deal to them.
- The bot AI is extremely unfair when it comes to aiming. Bots don't miss, even at long range moving targets. This makes playing against bots like Raelynn extremely frustrating.