- Complete Unicode support for all blocks.
- Adjustable display size and huge right-click preview.
- Composite view will display every character that is included from any installed font.
- Useful filter searching.
- Easy access to the hex, decimal, HTML and other escape codes for each character.
- Ability to get detailed stats on the character use of any typeface.
There are a couple things I don't like about BableMap. The form size is fixed, so you can't resize it to a custom size. Also, there isn't an option to hide unused glyphs from the display, so, if a typeface only supports a couple unicode characters, it's basically impossible to find them.