I found this game randomly while exploring MAME. I played around with it for a little while, but, after fighting with the controls, I quickly gave up on it.
I do not own this game, I have not beaten it, and have no desire to ever play this game again.
Best Version: Arcade
— This section contains spoilers! —
- Although they're quite dated, the graphics are well-drawn.
- The game is terribly monotonous, the enemies are very dull.
- You play on a 2-D platform without the ability to move up or down despite the graphics making it look like you should.
- Jumping is very difficult to control.
- The music is dull, and the sound effects are obnoxious.
- The ending is the same as the title screen. How boring.
- The bosses can be defeated almost entirely by mashing the kick button.
- Play control is so slow and sluggish that the game is practically unplayable.
- With only 4 stages, and stage 4 being a mere boss fight, the game is extremely short. It can be finished in about 5 minutes.
- arcade-museum.com/game_detail.php?game_id=13394 - Arcade Museum.