I do not own this game, I have not beaten it, and have no desire to ever play this game again.
Best Version: Arcade
— This section contains spoilers! —
- The game has pretty nice graphics.
- The game is terribly monotonous, the enemies are very dull.
- You play on a 2-D platform without the ability to move up or down despite the graphics making it look like you should.
- Jumping is very difficult to control.
- The ending is the same as the title screen.
- The bosses are defeated almost entirely by mashing the kick button.
- Play control is so slow and sluggish that the game is practically unplayable.
- With only 4 stages, the game is really short. It can be finished in about 5 minutes.
- youtube.com/watch?v=wLVhMmMal-U - Longplay.
- arcade-museum.com/game_detail.php?game_id=13394 - Arcade Museum.