Burrito Bison Revenge
|Burrito Bison Revenge
Browser - World - Title screen.
Burrito Bison Revenge is an incremental action game developed and published by Juicy Beast Studio as a browser game on 2012-02-27. It is the second game in the Burrito Bison series, the sequel to Burrito Bison, and followed up by Burrito Bison: Launcha Libre. It was programmed in Flash.
You again play as the luchado with a bison mask. After successfully escaping the land of the gummy bears and returned to the grocery store you realize that you've left your wallet in their candy land. You go back through the portal and fight a whole new set of wrestlers and gummy bears.
|No. This game was never sold.
|Yes. All upgrades.
This was the first Burrito Bison game I played. I saw it online shortly after it was released, and spent a couple hours grinding through it and eventually got every upgrade and finished it.
Best Version: Browser
— This section contains spoilers! —
- The game's art is well drawn and animated, and even improved a bit from the previous game. I love the new animation for beating up the gummy cop, and the air pressure wave in front of you as you reach high speeds looks great.
- The background music which plays as you're flying through the air is now even more fitting as it introduces a Latin vibe. The sound effects fit great as well.
- The game takes longer to beat than the previous game, around two hours, but several of the new special gummies are more interactive, and there are more interesting upgrades, so, while still quite repetitive, it doesn't feel that long.
- The micro-achievements, where you always have three you can possible get, help keep the game feeling fresh because you're always trying to reach a new goal.
- The wrestlers you have to fight become harder and harder to land a hit on, which makes the beginning feel less rewarding.
|Strong female character?
|There are no strong women.
|There are no named female characters.
|Strong person of color character?
|It's implied that Burrito Bison is Central American.
|There are no queer characters.