Chopper I is a scrolling shoot em up for the arcade developed and published by SNK in 1988.
- The bosses are large and interesting.
- The graphics are pretty attractive.
- The game is obscenely difficult, too hard for the average gamer to enjoy.
- There is only one upgradable gun. Kind of dull compare to other games which usually have around three.
- There is little variety in the game, you'll see most of what the game has to offer by the end of the first stage.
- The music volume is much lower than the sound effects, so the only time you get to hear it is when nothing is going on in the game, which is very rarely.
- The game forces you to play the game twice. This is a shameless way to make a game longer than it is. There's nothing wrong with letting a player play a harder second run, but this is actually built into the game's story!