Difference between revisions of "Doom II: Hell On Earth"
|Line 7:||Line 7:|
Revision as of 10:17, 2 June 2017
Doom II: Hell On Earth is a first-person shooter developed by id Software and the sequel to Doom. You play the same space marine as in the first game, only the demons of Hell have reached Earth through one of the Mars portals. Now you must fight them and destroy the huge demon to stop them from destroying the planet.
I own Doom II for Windows (Doom 95) and have beaten every level on Hurt Me Plenty difficulty.
- Overall: 7/10
- Best Version: Doom95 for Windows
- I enjoy pretty much all of the additions to the game. Each of the new enemies have their own quirks, the new weapon is pretty sweet, and the various upgrades to the engine are quite nice.
- The new maps are very well-constructed and professional and make good use of the new features.
- The idea of Hell breaking loose on a futuristic Earth is a pretty awesome idea.
- Yes, the levels are all sequential and there are some great new features, but there isn't really anything fundamentally new about this game. Over all, it feels like less of a sequel and more like an upgrade or mod.
- mobygames.com/game/doom-ii_ = MobyGames.
- en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doom_II:_Hell_on_Earth - Wikipedia.
- vgmpf.com/Wiki/index.php/Doom_II:_Hell_On_Earth_(DOS) - Music.