Golden Sun is an RPG for Game Boy Advance.
- The stairs in the main town blend in well with the background making them difficult to distinguish.
- Searching uses the same button as the menu, which opens the menu every time there isn't something to examine.
- Most things that you can search are empty, and the reward for searching is very minimal.
- I didn't care for the pre-rendered 3D sprites. They didn't fit in well with the hand-drawn backgrounds.
- I didn't care for how the people morphed out of shape to show emotion.
- When getting the element stones, Jenna suggests letting the boys do the task of collecting them, implying that she is just as feeble as the old man. Then, she gets kidnapped.
- There are a lot of yes/no questions to add role-playing choices, but they seem to be irrelevant.