Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
Revision as of 15:09, 6 September 2016 by TheAlmightyGuru (Created page with "'''''Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban''''' is the third book written by JK Rowling in the Harry Potter series. ==Reviews== ===Good=== * Professor Lupin is a fun carin...")
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban is the third book written by JK Rowling in the Harry Potter series.
- Professor Lupin is a fun caring teacher, and Sirius Black is a great villain.
- Hogwarts is still very exciting and wonderful.
- Snape has become incredibly unfair. While I understand that teachers are often unfair, the lack of oversight from his superiors at his favoritism makes me think Hogwarts really is poorly managed.
- Fred and George say they've memorized the Marauder's Map, which is why they gift it to Harry, but while they can memorize the layout of Hogwarts, the real-time updates of where everyone is located would still be a priceless benefit.
- The Marauder's Map pretty much ruins the entire series. A few students could create a magical device that allows them to track the location of every single person in the school in real time? If this is the case, why doesn't the Ministry of Magic simply create a similar map to catch Black, and every other criminal in the world? Why didn't the twins see Sirius Black? Why didn't they see their sister in the Chamber of Secrets? Why didn't they see Ron with another man in his bed? Why didn't the see Voldemort on Professor Quirrel?
- The Time Turner also pretty much ruins the entire series. The wizards have the ability to rewind time? Why didn't they rewind to before Black escaped? Or before Harry Potter's parents were killed? Or before Tom Riddle turned evil?
- dorkly.com/post/74029/why-the-marauders-map-is-useless - Comic that addresses the Marauder's Map plot hole.