Difference between revisions of "HxD"
(Created page with "thumb|256x256px|Screenshot of HxD. '''HxD''' is a free full-featured hex editor developed and published by Maël Hörz...")
Revision as of 13:17, 3 July 2020
- Customizable display.
- Tabbed documents.
- Opens files, entire drives, and programs in memory.
- Can view data as bytes, 16, 32, and 64 bit integers, big and little endian, various string formats, dates, times, and even several machine code formats.
- Supports files up to 8 EB, and uses partial loading.
- Find and replace in hex or text for multiple data types.
- Creates checksum and hashes using many different algorithms.
- Byte-by-byte file comparison.
- Statistical view for how common bytes are.