I Wish I Were the Moon
|I Wish I Were the Moon
Browser - Screenshot.
The game opens with a girl on a boat in the sea gazing longingly at a boy on the moon. Using the mouse you can snapshot an area of the screen and move it somewhere else in the scene. By adjusting their positions, different endings are discovered.
|No. This game was never sold.
|Yes. All endings.
This game was featured autofish.net so I tried it out. It was the first of Benmergui's that I played, and I enjoyed the style and discovered each of the eight endings.
Best Version: Browser
— This section contains spoilers! —
- Despite the primitive graphics, the game makes good use of pixel art.
- The results of playing around with the scene create interesting outcomes.
- I could think of a couple possible endings that were left out.
- The eight different endings give the game a little replayability, but even still, the game is far too short.
|Strong female character?
|While there is a girl, she mostly just pines for a boy.
|There is not dialogue, only narration.
|Strong person of color character?
|Everyone is white.
|There are no queer characters.
- kongregate.com/games/danielben/i-wish-i-were-the-moon - Kongregate.