Difference between revisions of "Ittle Dew"
(Created page with "'''''Ittle Dew''''' is an action puzzle game with elements taken from The Legend of Zelda and ZZT and reminded me greatly of God of Thunder. You play an young girl...")
Revision as of 09:59, 9 April 2015
Ittle Dew is an action puzzle game with elements taken from The Legend of Zelda and ZZT and reminded me greatly of God of Thunder. You play an young girl in search of adventure with her drunken dog-fairy Tipsy as a guide. As you explore various rooms and solve the puzzles, you earn gold to buy interesting items that allow you finish more difficult puzzles.
- The challenge was hard enough for me to spend a few minutes thinking about each room, but none of the mandatory puzzles were too difficult that I couldn't solve them without hints.
- The graphics are attractive, colorful, well-polished and interesting to look at.
- Each region had a nice theme to it, and I like that they took away non-essential items to make them a challenge.
- The characters and dialogue between them is a humorous addition to the game.
- The two wands were particularly interesting, especially in how they interact with each other.
- While the game informs you that you can't miss any items in the three dungeons, I don't like the fact that you're locked out of them. It would be nice to return and retry the puzzles without having to star a new game.
- Nothing. A well-made game all-around.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Binding_of_Isaac_%28video_game%29] - Wikipedia.