King's Quest V: Absence Makes the Heart Go Yonder!
- The background graphics are phenomenal for the time.
- Many actions that other games would simply describe are fully animated, and animated well.
- The music is very well-suited for the game.
- The updated features of the SCI-1 engine are fantastic.
- The CD-ROM version of the game has full speech. Although it has the occasional bad actor, the voice acting of the Narrator and King Graham are both good. Even the mouth animation has been synced to the voice-acting
- The mouse cursor flickers so much it's distracting.
- A couple of the puzzles are a bit abstract, but then, some of them are incredibly obvious.
- Graham never fails to take advantage of someone else's misfortune. Oh, this golden needle is yours? Give me the cloak for it. You spinning wheel? I'll take your child's favorite toy as payment!
- There are several annoying walking dead scenarios.
- Some of the puzzles have completely ridiculous "moon-logic" solutions.