Difference between revisions of "Kyatto Ninden Teyandee"
(Created page with "'''''Kyatto Ninden Teyandee''''' ==Review== ===Good=== * The game is a lot of fun. It feels like you're taking an interactive part in an anime. * The controls are really good...")
Revision as of 14:25, 1 December 2019
Kyatto Ninden Teyandee
- The game is a lot of fun. It feels like you're taking an interactive part in an anime.
- The controls are really good. The characters are responsive and easy to maneuver.
- The game has fantastic graphics. The characters are very accurately drawn, the backgrounds are beautiful, and the art style have a wonderful comic book style.
- The music is very fitting for the game.
- The game is a bit too easy. On my first play through I didn't die until the second form of the stage 10 boss. Part of this is the slowness of the enemies, the ability to kill projectiles with your attack, and the frequent health and power-up replenishment.
- If you do die, you're forced to restart the entire level from the beginning. I would prefer check points.