As a child, I loved singing songs for kids, and I was in my elementary school's choir. However, in middle school I stopped caring so much about kid's music and only liked typical pop songs. At the end of high school, I started getting more into music as an art form, and, though I can't play any instruments or sing on key, I now have a much broader appreciation for music.
- List of albums I own
- List of bands I've seen in concert
- List of favorite albums
- List of favorite albums by month
- List of favorite composers
- List of favorite musical artists
- List of under-appreciated songs
- Websites that generate audio
- youtube.com/watch?v=lzRvSWPZQYk - Vinyl vs Digital.
- youtube.com/watch?v=v9gLmBgUTV4 - Explicit lyrics history.