Difference between revisions of "Religion"
|Line 33:||Line 33:|
Revision as of 16:14, 7 October 2019
A religion is a supernatural and cultural belief system.
I grew up in a secular home, but I attended an Assemblies of God church weekly with my aunt and uncle from around age 10 to 19. Although I am now an atheist and have a rather negative view of all religions, I still find religions interesting and try to learn about them, but mostly in order to help de-convert people.
- Can a god create a rock so heavy he can't lift it?
- False origins used by Christians
- God at the end of the rainbow
- Hell doesn't exist in the bible
- In God we trust
- Is atheism a religion?
- Jesus spoke Aramaic
- List of biblical words with uncertain meanings
- List of misunderstood words in the King James Bible
- Misinformation religious people tell their children
- Pascal's wager
- Post hoc beliefs
- The problem of evil
- Would you murder your child?
- What is a religion?
- What the Christian god wants
- Why is there something instead of nothing?
- Yahweh is a volcano