...rap]]'' as the B-side, and it was also track 8 on the album ''[[Balance of Power]]'' released on 1986-02-17. ''Calling America'' was written and produced by
4 KB (617 words) - 09:12, 11 August 2022
** [[Balance of Power Campaigns]]
33 KB (4,206 words) - 19:11, 6 October 2022
...[https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balance_of_Power_(video_game) ''Balance of Power'']! A logical proof to use corporal and capital punishment? In fact, the ac
4 KB (586 words) - 13:07, 27 October 2022
Final Fantasy VI - SNES - Map - World of Balance.png|World of Balance.
...egular people with magic power - and, even without magic, they have enough power to dominate the entire world anyway.</p>
18 KB (3,146 words) - 15:49, 17 October 2022
* Weapons are poorly factored. Weapons of a higher power level only do marginally better damage despite costing exponentially more g
Nintendo Power - 1988-11 - 041.jpg|[[Nintendo Power]], part 1.
21 KB (3,772 words) - 12:55, 30 August 2022
* The various permanent power up potions are a great idea.
...ccessful exit of the treasure room is a good idea as well. Players need to balance their greed with their desire to survive, just like in the common trope.
11 KB (1,827 words) - 21:22, 14 August 2022
| 1986-02 || [[Balance of Power]] || [[Electric Light Orchestra]]
18 KB (2,301 words) - 22:17, 22 February 2022
* I really like the HUD which shows your shields, power-ups, and ship damage.
...weaponry and how each of the weapons has their own pros and cons to better balance them. For example, the laser is very powerful, but it will reflect back at
6 KB (987 words) - 18:34, 2 October 2022
...series]], and other 8 and 16-bit games, but also adds a lot of content and power-ups never seen before.
* The game has a nice balance between feeling like you're exploring and getting lost, but I never needed
7 KB (1,124 words) - 15:17, 17 November 2022
* I like the power-up block that is sometimes thrown into the ring. This is a clever way to sp
...nocked down can regain lost life during the countdown. Although this helps balance the game, it doesn't make very much sense.
7 KB (1,173 words) - 17:03, 16 October 2022
: A power adapter typically used to plug in otherwise battery powered devices. Prior
...l the principle work is done, but it still needs to be tested for bugs and balance issues. Promotional advertising ramps up at this point.
139 KB (22,800 words) - 21:48, 5 December 2022
...ional Computing]]'' for the [[Exidy Sorcerer]] in [[Sorcerer BASIC]] code. Power began development on the game in the late 1970s while he was attending Mich
* The game lacks balance. Hobbits are simply weaker races. They should have some other ability to ju
9 KB (1,548 words) - 18:53, 4 November 2022