Super Mario Land 2: 6 Golden Coins
Super Mario Land 2: 6 Golden Coins known in Japan as スーパーマリオランド2 6つの金貨 Supa Mario Rando Tsu: 6 Muttsu no Kinka "Super Mario Land 2: Six Golden Coins" is a platform action game created by Nintendo for the Game Boy and released in 1992.
I played the game on an emulator to see what it was like and ended up beating the entire game in a single go.
I do not own the game, but I have beaten the game.
- Overall: 4/10
- Best Version: Game Boy
- The graphics are pretty great for a Game Boy game.
- The large island with various themes is always a nice design.
- Wario is a really creepy end boss.
- The majority of the game is too easy, but the final stage is extremely difficult. The first time I played, I made it all the way to the final and had amassed 99 lives. By the time I had beaten the game, I was down to about 30 lives. Part of that was over-confidence due to have 99 lives, but after about 10 lost lives, I began to take it seriously, and it still took forever.
- mobygames.com/game/super-mario-land-2-6-golden-coins - MobyGames.
- en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Super_Mario_Land_2:_6_Golden_Coins - Wikipedia.