Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Fall of the Foot Clan is a Game Boy game made by Konami featuring the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Like other games in the series, it is a beat-em up.
- The graphics are large, well-drawn, and thematic to the series.
- There are several non-TMNT-related monsters in the game that could have easily been replaced by TMNT-themed monsters.
- Although each scene does have its own unique look, the game is painfully repetitive.
- The game is too short and too easy, especially since there is a built-in feature to warp to the final level!
- The turtles are entirely identical aside from their weapon, and even though the weapons look different, they all function alike. Even to the point of having the same collision-detection.
- The overall game play is tedious and not fun. Most games can't easily be reduced to "reacting to stimuli by pushing buttons," but this one can.