The Adventures of Bayou Billy
The Adventures of Bayou Billy is a multi-genre action game developed and published by Konami for the NES on 1988-08-12. The game uses three different game play system, beat-em-up, driving, and light gun shooting. In the game, Billy's girlfriend Annabelle has been kidnapped by a man named Gordo, so Billy must journey from his home in the Bayou to the city plantation of Gordo to rescue her.
I first played The Adventures of Bayou Billy around 1990 at my friend's house. At the time, I thought the game was pretty cool, but as my tastes in gaming have matured, I've come to loathe it.
I own this game, but I have not beaten it, and have no intention of trying.
- Overall: 3/10
- Best Version: NES
- youtube.com/watch?v=CUZcbojyLBs - American version longplay.
- youtube.com/watch?v=3MQyFNGrs5w - Japanese version longplay.
|English||The Adventures of Bayou Billy|
|Japanese||マッド・シティ||Maddo Shiti||Mad City|
- mobygames.com/game/adventures-of-bayou-billy - MobyGames.
- en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Adventures_of_Bayou_Billy - Wikipedia.
- vgmpf.com/Wiki/index.php?title=The_Adventures_of_Bayou_Billy_(NES) - Music.
- thealmightyguru.com/Games/Hacking/Wiki/index.php?title=The_Adventures_of_Bayou_Billy - NES Hacker Database.
- tcrf.net/The_Adventures_of_Bayou_Billy - The Cutting Room Floor.