Difference between revisions of "The Bugs Bunny Crazy Castle"
(Created page with "'''''The Bugs Bunny Crazy Castle''''' is a platform action puzzle game. ==Review== ===Good=== * The music is really enjoyable. * I like how different tools have to be used ag...")
Revision as of 20:55, 27 August 2019
The Bugs Bunny Crazy Castle is a platform action puzzle game.
- The music is really enjoyable.
- I like how different tools have to be used against enemies in different ways, but I would like to see more variety. The crate, safe, and bucket all function the same way.
- The graphics are pretty bad, even for a Game Boy game.
- The game doesn't notify you of your progress very well. It would be nice to see a carrot counter, an icon showing when you have a boxing glove, and something to indicate when you're about to run out of invincibility after getting the potion.
- I think the developers missed an opportunity to award bonus points for ending the level with an unused boxing glove.
- There are some really annoying aspects to the controls like the inability to change direction on stairways and the fact that up and down don't always seem to register when you press them.