Difference between revisions of "The Catcher In the Rye"
(Created page with "'''''The Catcher In the Rye''''' is a novel by J. D. Salinger, published in 1951. ==Review== ===Good=== ===Bad=== * Holden Caulfield is a whiny little bitch. * I got ann...")
|Line 5:||Line 5:|
* Holden Caulfield is a whiny little bitch.
* Holden Caulfield is a whiny little bitch .
* , '.
Revision as of 09:32, 19 April 2017
The Catcher In the Rye is a novel by J. D. Salinger, published in 1951.
- Holden Caulfield is not just a whiny little bitch through the whole book.
- Holden is also a privileged ass. His family gives him a lot of money which he squanders on women that he hates, and he's constantly mocking poor people.
- I was really annoyed at how the author kept repeating statements like, "I didn't care, I really didn't," and, "she was pretty, she really was." I get that he's trying to write like a teen would talk, but it's annoying. It really is.
- en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Catcher_in_the_Rye - Wikipedia.