The Land Before Time: Into the Mysterious Beyond
The Land Before Time: Into the Mysterious Beyond is a multi-genre video game developed by Sirius Games and published by The Game Factory for the Game Boy Advance on 2006-04-04. The game is part of The Land Before Time series. In the game, Chomper has gotten himself lost in the Mysterious Beyond, and his friends, Littlefoot, Cera, Ducky, Petrie, and Spike, try to rescue him. In the different stages, the player plays as the different dinosaurs, and each uses a new mechanic.
After beating The Land Before Time: Collection, I tried playing other games from the The Land Before Time series. After playing this for a few minutes, it seemed easy enough to finish, so I played it through and beat it on 2021-06-04.
I don't own this game, but I have beat it.
Best Version: Game Boy Advance
— This section contains spoilers! —
- The characters are large and the accurate to the source material, and the background graphics are nice.
- The music, though nothing special, fits the various environments.
- Each stage plays to the various character's strengths.
- I know it's meant for kids, but the game is too easy and there are no difficulty settings. I beat it on my very first attempt.
- Like most multi-genre video games, it fails to do any of its gaming mechanics very well. Each is simple and basic, and, after you learn it in the first stage, the remaining stages are so similar you're not having fun, but rather running through the motions.
- The game doesn't have a any serious flaws, but it's just not very enjoyable.
All regions use the same box art which simply depicts the main characters with the franchise logo. It's pretty dull.
|English||The Land Before Time: Into the Mysterious Beyond|
|French||La Vallée du Petit Dinosaure: Aventures vers l'Inconnu||La Vallee du Petit Dinosaure: Aventures vers l'Inconnu||The Valley of the Little Dinosaur: Adventures to the Unknown|
- en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_The_Land_Before_Time_video_games - Wikipedia page for The Land Before Time video games.