Difference between revisions of "Thunderbird"
(Created page with "==Usage Tips== ===Transferring a Profile to a New Computer=== # Open Thunderbird. # Click the hamburger icon. # Click Help. # Click Troubleshooting Information. # Under Applic...")
Revision as of 09:40, 6 January 2020
Transferring a Profile to a New Computer
- Open Thunderbird.
- Click the hamburger icon.
- Click Help.
- Click Troubleshooting Information.
- Under Application Basics, next to Profile Folder, click Open Folder to open the location of disk of your current profile.
- Close Thunderbird.
- Your profile will be highlighted. Rename it by appending ".old" to the end in case you need it again.
- On your old PC, go to this same location, and look for the existing profile folder.
- Copy it to the new folder location and rename it to the original profile folder, minus the ".old" extension.
- Restart Thuderbird. You should have your old profile again.