Difference between revisions of "Trojan (video game)"
(Created page with "'''''Trojan''''' ==Review== ===Good=== * I like the post-apocalyptic setting. * The graphics are great for the time, and the scenery looks great. ===Bad=== * The bosses move...")
Revision as of 08:16, 22 July 2019
- I like the post-apocalyptic setting.
- The graphics are great for the time, and the scenery looks great.
- The bosses move too quickly and erratically. They should follow a pattern that the player can learn, so they're not mashing buttons and hoping for the best.
- The flashing "Jump" markers and "Open" signs don't fit the theme and hurt immersion. A more fitting graphic should have been used.
- The game is far too hard, mostly because of poor player controls.
- youtube.com/watch?v=L1FVWdlQNG8 - Longplay, arcade.