Difference between revisions of "Tut's Tomb"
(Created page with "thumb|256x256px|Starting a new game of ''Tut's Tomb''. '''''Tut's Tomb''''' is a puzzle video game published by ...")
Revision as of 15:08, 31 July 2020
Although I never owned this game, some friends of mine did, so I was able to play it various times throughout the 1990s.
I don't own this game, but have beaten it various times.
Best Version: Windows 3
— This section contains spoilers! —
- The game is a nice bare-bones version of pyramid solitaire.
- The ability to change the card back is a nice feature.
- The game is multimedia-challenged, using the default 16-color Windows palette and lacking sound and music.
- The game doesn't include any of the more interesting variations of pyramid solitaire.
- Although the play field expands to accommodate larger monitors, it doesn't adjust the spacing between the cards, so they're always stuck at the top.